kolman пока не определено
По умолчанию I Escaped from Auschwitz by Rudolf Vrba

I Escaped from Auschwitz by Rudolf Vrba
epub | 7 MB | English | Isbn:B0847SV2FF |
Author: Rudolf Vrba | PAge: 441 | Year: 2020

:

Цитата:
The Stunning and Emotional Autobiography of an Auschwitz Survivor
April 7, 1944-This date marks the successful escape of two Slovak prisoners from one of the most heavily-guarded and notorious concentration camps of Nazi Germany. The escapees, Rudolf Vrba and Alfred Wetzler, fled over one hundred miles to be the first to give the graphic and detailed descriptions of the atrocities of Auschwitz.
Originally published in the early 1960s, I Escaped from Auschwitz is the striking autobiography of none other than Rudolf Vrba himself. Vrba details his life leading up to, during, and after his escape from his 21-month internment in Auschwitz. Vrba and Wetzler manage to evade Nazi authorities looking for them and make contact with the Jewish council in Zilina, Slovakia, informing them about the truth of the "unknown destination" of Jewish deportees all across Europe. This first-hand report alerted Western authorities, such as Pope Pius XII, Winston Churchill,...
Category:Jewish History of Religion, Historical German Biographies, Jewish Biographies

Hosters: Rapidgator | Nitroflare

[Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

kolman вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws