Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Blog Marketing As Your Home Business

Last updated 8/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.65 GB | Duration: 1h 39m

Blog success

What you'll learn
How to build a successful blog? writing posts to your blog.
You do not need any money to start a blog, everything free, you will take a couple of hors to learn that from my course.
If you copy any content to your blog people will lose interest in your blog.
You will learn how I started my blog and maintains it consistently.
Requirements
Able to read and learn to create a blog
Description
DescriptionI am Vathani Ariyam, author of this online course "Blog Marketing as a home business." system is ideal for people who want to find a way to improve their skills and also for an entrepreneur to promote your product.My online course will take you systematically through how to set up your blog and market it.I feel that have a home business is rewarding and gives a better lifestyle, and at the same time, if you have to face failure, you will not lose a lot of money, as you have no start-up costs. That said, this course shows you all the benefits that you can reap, including financial freedom from blog marketing.What will I learn in this course?How to create and maintain a successful blog, then how will you market your blog to sell your products.Having a home business by blog marketing will entail you have more than one blog.When you have a few blogs, you will want to have different blogs for each market; then, you can find it easy to advertise and market your products.You will find various ways of successful promotions of your blogs.You will need to get used to outsourcing much of your work if you plan on making a substantial amount of money with your blogs.You may want to hire bloggers or writers who can write the content for your blogs and someone else who can leave comments on other blogs with a link back to yours.If you want to be successful in blogging, you need to write about things that you love.This course will also teach about getting traffic to your blogs, networking with other bloggers, speed up your blog, and improving conversions.This course helps you decide whether creating a blog to market your business is better for you when comparing to other ways of marketing.Well, for any beginner, start small and be consistent. The six-figure bloggers all did. They started with one, built it up, and then added another blog, built it up. Then, keeping up both blogs and not letting them fall behind, they continued to add more and more.Blog marketing is a great thing to learn. If you can sell items from a blog, you can sell them anywhere. Making money by using a blog is one of the most satisfying things. Further, you can become a famous writer and start to write books and publish.Thank you in advance if you are buying this course. I know starting a home business is challenging, but hard work and consistency will bring you success; you will achieve the best if you follow the tips in this course.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Making web journal as a home business
Lecture 3 Steps to Building a Successful Blog
Lecture 4 Are Your Blogs Losing Money?
Lecture 5 Successful Advertising Tips
Lecture 6 Writing About What You Love?
Lecture 7 Making Money, Fact? Or fiction?
Lecture 8 The best ways you can get in more traffic to your blog
Lecture 9 Simple tricks that will help you write killer blog posts faster.
Lecture 10 Wonderful benefits of networking with other bloggers.
Lecture 11 Some simple ways you can speed up your blog
Lecture 12 Some great ways to improve your blog conversions.
Lecture 13 Why do people blog?
Anyone who wants to start a home business or want to have this as a hobby.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/48e4e634b868667a4cbbfda82fb267ac/vdfrh.Blog.Marketing.As.Your.Home.Business.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/53dfa36cec31456845385416450ca7d4/vdfrh.Blog.Marketing.As.Your.Home.Business.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/B2c13c2d748141e6/vdfrh.Blog.Marketing.As.Your.Home.Business.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/b8fa46151D3CCC81/vdfrh.Blog.Marketing.As.Your.Home.Business.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/FA88310ADC97F76/vdfrh.Blog.Marketing.As.Your.Home.Business.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/B8F87EE53EDAFC9/vdfrh.Blog.Marketing.As.Your.Home.Business.part2.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/1m3c90c47mbi/vdfrh.Blog.Marketing.As.Your.Home.Business.part1.rar
https://1dl.net/4wmpz17pgob0/vdfrh.Blog.Marketing.As.Your.Home.Business.part2.rar
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.12.2022, 14:17   #78032
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Budgeting And Planning To Save

Last updated 2/2019
Language: English | Size: 810.33 MB | Duration: 1h 7m

Learn Budgeting

What you'll learn
Learn how to create a personal and business Budget. As both keeps control over your spending habit to keep you out of financial problems.
It depends on you how you use your time to learn, setting a budget might take extra time.
There are no risk in learning this course instead it will save from going into debts and gives you a happy life
I am an accountant so I know having a budget helps and reminds you to stop the unnecessary expenses. I have seen many business closed because of not having bud.
Requirements
Be able to understand budgeting
I lost my first business because of the financial issues and did not use the budget to control expenses.
Description
DescriptionI am Vathani Ariyam, author of this online course, Budgeting & Planning to Save. I know learning about budgeting is crucial for personal life and business. Budget is a beautiful tool to manage your finances, and many people think that the budget is not for them. If a budget is the most accurate tool for analyzing your investments, and it answers two questions that we all have all the time.Do I spend more than I earn?What can I afford to spend?This course is ideal for students studying bookkeeping and start-ups to keep control of their finances right from the start of the business.What will you learn in this course?Budget planningWhat is a budget?How a personal budget prevents you from getting into debt?You will learn the importance of budget and cash flow.How to formulate a budget?How will you stay within your budget?Some of us believe that I do not have money, so why do I need a budget? You will learn the answer for it in this course and learn to manage the money well.Budget is crucial for people who are short of money and those who have lots of money in their bank account. It all helps you to keep track of your finances, allocate money in the best possible way that saves your money in the end.Thank you for choosing the course.If you like this online course, I would appreciate your feedback and hope you will purchase this course as well.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 What is a budget?
Lecture 3 How a personal budget prevents you from getting into debt?
Section 2: Section 2
Lecture 4 Learn the importance of cash flow and budgeting for your business
Lecture 5 Formulating a Budget
Lecture 6 How to stay in line with the budget?
Section 3: Section 3
Lecture 7 How to budget when you are penniless?
Lecture 8 Financial planning, Budgeting, and controls
Lecture 9 Easy Steps to Create a Budget for your Small Business
Section 4: Section 4
Lecture 10 Cash Flow management
Lecture 11 Creating Cash Flow with Old Inventory
Small business start ups and students and anyone can learn it is useful for your daily life too.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/5f0ecd5e965ca56247c05f068e029058/dlion.Budgeting.And.Planning.To.Save.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/71Ae55e6a42Bf5b3/dlion.Budgeting.And.Planning.To.Save.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/E9FC5A756C2E798/dlion.Budgeting.And.Planning.To.Save.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/th0f6auvymjr/dlion.Budgeting.And.Planning.To.Save.rar
Старый 11.12.2022, 14:18   #78033
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Discover The Results Of Using The Law Of Attraction

Last updated 12/2020
Language: English | Size: 782.29 MB | Duration: 1h 15m

Law of Attraction

What you'll learn
How can the Law of Attraction Be Explained? Ways to use the Law of Attraction to its Fullest Potential Law, how the rich people use it daily. of Attraction
There is no budget involved but study the course, if you want to use it for your benefit practice what you read in this course daily.
Developing right mind set is the most important if not you will waste your time, then believe in it and practice daily.
I have heard some fruitful people how they use it and seen enough success in their life.
Requirements
Perseverance, believe, understanding and practice needed.
Description
IntroductionMy name is Vathani Ariyam, the author of this online course, "Discover the results of using the Law of Attraction" thank you for picking up my course. I am just trying to help anyone who wants to see success in his or her life.Some successful entrepreneurs out there seemed to have utilized the Law of attraction to the fullest potential to achieve success. The Law of Attraction means your thoughts become things for you. Negative thoughts will bring negative results, and positive thinking and feelings help you to see happiness and success in your life. People utilize the Law of Attraction to the fullest potential daily and see real success in their life. If that is the case, I will try to help my readers explain the effects of the Law of Attraction and the ways to use it efficiently, and the critical aspect is to use it consistently.For example, you are working for your boss, and you are longing to get a promotion, so you will work hard, good timekeeping by managing your time well and contribute towards the growth of your boss's business. If you are not operating in the manner that I have mentioned here, do you believe that you will achieve your goal? I would say no is the answer. Therefore, as far as the Law of Attraction is concerned, firstly, you have to believe in it and practice that consistently to get what you want in your life.You have to know about the power of meditation іѕ critical in the Law of Attraction. More than attaining а physical bearing, closing the eyes, and breath control. Meditation frees you from scattered thoughts and allows you to think about your goals.Developing your right mind to achieve your goal is vital; reach that, there is a lot of hard work involved and train your brain to keep it active towards your goal.I hope that this course motivates you to discover the results of using the Law of Attraction and practice in your daily life to see some success later. As I said earlier, do not forget to use the Law of attraction to the fullest potential like successful entrepreneurs.Another aspect of using the Law of Attraction is to teach your kids to tell them to be grateful for what they have in their life. In addition, positive thinking helps you in many ways.It would be useful to keep these points in mind and help yourself believe in the Law of Attraction. You are learning how to practice, learning how to use the Law of Attraction to its fullest potential. Keep doing what explained in this course to have a better lifestyle to enjoy your future.Thank you for your help also; I will appreciate it if you leave a useful review to motivate me to do more work. I hope that you will achieve what you want in your life by practicing the Law of Attraction.
Overview
Lecture 1 How can the Law of Attraction Be Explained?
Lecture 2 Ways to use the Law of Attraction to its Fullest Potential
Lecture 3 Practice the Law of Attraction in this order to have what you want in your life.
Lecture 4 Submitting Yourself to Positive Actions
Lecture 5 Use of The Law of Attraction by Fruitful People in Their Everyday Lives
Lecture 6 What is the Law of Attraction and How it Can Improve Your Life?
Lecture 7 Tips for Using the Law of Attraction Effectively
Lecture 8 3 Law of Attraction Exercises to Really Get What You Want
Lecture 9 How to Develop the Right Mind-Set to Reach your Goals?
Lecture 10 How to Program Your Conscious Mind?
Lecture 11 Tips for Getting What You Want in Your Life
Lecture 12 Tips for Overcoming Your Fears
Lecture 13 Manifestation and the Law of Attraction
Lecture 14 Things that you can teach your kids about a law of attraction.
Anyone who wants have what they want in their life. Parents can teach the kids about Law of Attraction

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/d39c9a96aa9f4779fb8063b728d7521c/xxeku.Discover.The.Results.Of.Using.The.Law.Of.Attraction.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/859D1725c11bb0Ce/xxeku.Discover.The.Results.Of.Using.The.Law.Of.Attraction.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/6C22177E3E0712F/xxeku.Discover.The.Results.Of.Using.The.Law.Of.Attraction.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/0ql2kayjgfar/xxeku.Discover.The.Results.Of.Using.The.Law.Of.Attraction.rar
Старый 11.12.2022, 14:20   #78034
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Display Screen Equipment (Dse) Training

Last updated 11/2022
Language: English | Size: 893.49 MB | Duration: 0h 48m

Learn how to use Display Screen Equipment (DSE) safely in any kind of work environment

What you'll learn
Discover the principles of DSE safety and how to assess workstations
Know how to utilise DSE products safely in any type of work station
Know how to identify potential issues with muscle strain and back pain
Discover the ideal stances for long-term users in a professional environment
Look at how you might modify the light and the area to suit the demands of the user
Explore how portable DSE should be utilised in the workplace
Requirements
No requirement is needed to join this Display Screen Equipment: Safety (DSE) Training
Description
Equip yourself with the knowledge of the safe use of Display screen equipment and make sure you have the best practice of them in your workplace. In this comprehensive Display Screen Equipment: Safety (DSE) Training you will get know everything there is to know about Display Screen Safety.After the advancement of technology, DSE devices and equipment have become an inevitable part of our life. But with benefit comes risks as well. So, what are the health risks of employees that can be seen by using DSE? Some workers who use DSE excessively or improperly may develop exhaustion, eye strain, upper-limb issues, and backaches. So, acquiring the proper use of DSE and ensuring the health and safety of the workers become indispensable.In this top-tier Display Screen Equipment: Safety (DSE) Training, you will get a thorough knowledge of how to identify the risk of using DSE and how to reduce the harm that can happen by using them. Moreover, you will learn the legislations of the UK which you need to follow in order to establish a sound environment in your workplace. Since the majority of offices, institutions and remote workers mostly rely on screen-based equipment, as an employer or administrator it is your duty to promote the best practice of these devices.Ensuring the safety of the workers is the duty of the organisation. In order to do that, every organisation should look after whether their employees are comfortable with the work environment or not. In this exclusive Display Screen Equipment: Safety (DSE) Training course you will know the procedure of how can you do that efficiently. So, without further ado, enrol on our Display Screen Equipment: Safety (DSE) Training course. Right now!
Overview
Section 1: Understanding and Assessing DSE
Lecture 1 Understanding and Assessing DSE
Section 2: Using DSE Safely in all Environments
Lecture 2 Using DSE Safely in all Environments
Section 3: Potential Problems and Preventive Postures
Lecture 3 Potential Problems and Preventive Postures
Section 4: Recommended DSE Station Setups
Lecture 4 Recommended DSE Station Setups
Section 5: Using Portable DSE
Lecture 5 Using Portable DSE
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Training Course

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/0c36399f79d676d3f4f10f786b047a3e/ntmgu.Display.Screen.Equipment.Dse.Training.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/d134014C3d47e084/ntmgu.Display.Screen.Equipment.Dse.Training.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/0F480FBDEE7EB80/ntmgu.Display.Screen.Equipment.Dse.Training.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/kax5c87sgspf/ntmgu.Display.Screen.Equipment.Dse.Training.rar
Старый 11.12.2022, 14:21   #78035
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Fortune Self-Publishing

Published 12/2022
Language: English | Size: 2.00 GB | Duration: 2h 6m

Expert Secrets & Strategies to Sell More Books, Make Money Online & Earn Passive Income for Authors, Entrepreneurs & Beg

What you'll learn
Get Published & Make Money Online in 9 Simple Steps
How to create high quality books which are profitable in the long term
The BEST Keyword Research Strategy
How I Made over $30k in One Month from One Book
Top Tips & SEO Tools to Write Best Selling Titles & Descriptions
Common Mistakes You Might Be Making That Can Get Your Account Banned
Business Optimization Strategies - Less Time & More Money (work from the beach in just 2 hours a day)
6 Easy Ways to Increase Sales including Brand Building, Influencer Marketing & more
Amazon Ads without Headaches (it's easy when you have a proven strategy)
David Goggins - How a Retired Navy Seal became a Bestselling Author without Big Name Publishers
Marketing Timelines, & Templates + Getting REAL Reviews (not fake)
More Passive Income - Audiobooks & Going Wide to Stack The Cash
All of this and much, much more.
Requirements
None. You will learn everything you need to know
Description
Get Published & Make Money Online in 9 Simple Steps!Have you ever wanted to publish a book? Maybe you tried before but failed? Do you want to know how to market your book successfully?Self-publishing can seem confusing. With all the gurus out there claiming to "easily earn 7 figures"- if you subscribe, follow or hop on a call.But it isn't that complicated.Anyone can publish a book. And I will teach you how to create high quality books which are profitable in the long term.There are other methods which focus on making tons of low quality/low content books. However, this course does not teach a get rich quick scheme.Neither will it waste your time with confusing technical terms or time-wasting activities. I will get straight to the point with the exact steps to create and market profitable books. And I teach this method in 9 Simple Steps.All of this and much more inside, including:The BEST Keyword Research Strategy (Step By Step Tutorial & Search Tips)How I Made over $30k in One Month from One Book using a $7.50 Cover + $756 Writing Services.Top Tips & SEO Tools to Write Best Selling Titles & DescriptionsCommon Mistakes You Might Be Making That Can Get Your Account BannedBusiness Optimization Strategies - Less Time & More Money (work from the beach in just 2 hours a day)6 Easy Ways to Increase Sales including Brand Building, Influencer Marketing & moreAmazon Ads without Headaches (it's easy when you have a proven strategy)David Goggins - How a Retired Navy Seal became a Bestselling Author without Big Name PublishersMarketing Timelines, & Templates + Getting REAL Reviews (not fake)More Passive Income - Audiobooks & Going Wide to Stack The CashAll of this and much, much more.Whether you're an author or entrepreneur I'll show you the 9 steps to create high quality books which are profitable in the long term.Begin Now
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 And finally!
Section 2: The Most Important Step
Lecture 3 Keyword Research
Lecture 4 Metrics Part 1
Lecture 5 Metrics Part 2
Lecture 6 ACTION STEPS
Section 3: Outlining
Lecture 7 Outline Part 1
Lecture 8 Outline Part 2
Lecture 9 Outline Summary
Lecture 10 ACTION STEPS
Section 4: Professional Book Writing
Lecture 11 Book writing
Lecture 12 Important - checking your book
Lecture 13 CHECK YOUR PROJECT!
Lecture 14 ACTION STEPS
Section 5: Titles That Sell
Lecture 15 Title Creation
Lecture 16 All you need to know
Lecture 17 ACTION STEPS
Section 6: Best Selling Descriptions
Lecture 18 How to write book descriptions
Lecture 19 All you need to know
Lecture 20 ACTION STEPS
Section 7: Creating a Cover
Lecture 21 Cover Design
Lecture 22 FINDING DESIGNERS
Lecture 23 ACTION STEPS
Section 8: Beautiful Formatting
Lecture 24 The book formatting process
Lecture 25 FORMATS
Lecture 26 ACTION STEPS
Section 9: Expanding the search
Lecture 27 Finding extra keywords
Lecture 28 FINDING MORE KEYWORDS
Lecture 29 ACTION STEPS
Section 10: To The Moon
Lecture 30 Book Launch Sequence
Lecture 31 REVIEWS
Lecture 32 SAVING A DEAD BOOK
Lecture 33 ACTION STEPS
Section 11: AMS Advertising
Lecture 34 All you need to know about Amazon Ads
Section 12: More Passive Income
Lecture 35 ACX Audiobooks all you need to know
Lecture 36 ACX Summary
Lecture 37 7 More ways to make money with publishing
Lecture 38 Summary
Section 13: Standing on the shoulders of GIANTS
Lecture 39 Branding 101
Lecture 40 IDENTITY
Lecture 41 Email Marketing
Lecture 42 More
Lecture 43 ACTION STEPS
Section 14: Business Optimization
Lecture 44 The Setup
Lecture 45 TAX
Lecture 46 BANKING
Lecture 47 Virtual Assistants
Lecture 48 VA Summary
Section 15: Conclusion
Lecture 49 Conclusion
Lecture 50 KEY POINTS
Lecture 51 Coaching
Lecture 52 Course Files
Lecture 53 Contact
Lecture 54 ACTION STEPS
Whether you're an author or entrepreneur or beginner

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/f10baf2ce401eb4d6baeff0952d65463/fffvs.Fortune.SelfPublishing.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/2e1e96c0a1daa19d73a57db1cbcca067/fffvs.Fortune.SelfPublishing.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/b9f5456ed9ab7858cc1ea0b3fd49bd09/fffvs.Fortune.SelfPublishing.part3.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/6e4191B59F4829dA/fffvs.Fortune.SelfPublishing.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5acA89a6b54f1949/fffvs.Fortune.SelfPublishing.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/D811B7B21c0629e4/fffvs.Fortune.SelfPublishing.part3.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/046B41F748DCD3F/fffvs.Fortune.SelfPublishing.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/DAAB0F7E02B69D9/fffvs.Fortune.SelfPublishing.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/D1AD198B75B2851/fffvs.Fortune.SelfPublishing.part3.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/4cpiubes96np/fffvs.Fortune.SelfPublishing.part1.rar
https://1dl.net/voepxt76gknn/fffvs.Fortune.SelfPublishing.part2.rar
https://1dl.net/04793b6xuw90/fffvs.Fortune.SelfPublishing.part3.rar
Старый 11.12.2022, 14:22   #78036
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Guide To Select A Suitable Method For Business Accounting

Last updated 8/2022
Language: English | Size: 627.52 MB | Duration: 1h 0m

Suitable accounting method.

What you'll learn
A business owner learns to manage finances well, students learn basic bookkeeping that helps for them to get a bookkeeping job after practicing well
Tht time it will take for them to learn the course a couple of hours but bookkeeping needs practice can take longer.
They can avoid mistakes in business after learning this course also able to use the methods in their business to preventsuse the necessary methods to apply in
You can learn some aspects of bookkeeping with this course but you become knowledgeable, and able to apply to business or answers questions you need to practice
Owner needs basic accounts knowledge, choose whether cash or accrual method, depend on the business, money manage, imply financial control
Requirements
Need to be able to understand the theory
Description
I, Vathani Ariyam, author of this online course Guide, to select a suitable method for your business accounting? As we all know, accounting is one of the most critical aspects of the survival and growth of a business. So, it is our responsibility to implement a suitable accounting system for our company.If you are an owner of a business, you will know what you will learn about choosing an accounting system when you read this course.MY COURSE HELPS SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS & STUDENTS LEARN TO SELECT ACCOUNTING METHODS FOR THEIR BUSINESS TO KEEP CONTROL OVER FINANCESSelecting an accounting methodThe problem you will face with no proper accounting method for your business could make severe mistakes that lead to losing your business.By implementing a suitable method, you will help yourself in the following ways:It will influence the financial decisions of your businessThe proper process permits you to produce accurate financial reports.When your business grows, you need a method.When your business makes sales on credit, you need to account for it.Easy to make tax calculations.In this course, you will learn;Choose the method to suit your businessImportance of monthly bookkeepingCredit controlHow to maintain working capital.Set up a finance strategyHow to outsource workEntrepreneurs to learn bookkeeping.How to choose the proper methods for you?There are a couple of simple methods to choose to record income & expenses for your small business; you will be able to select one of those for your business. It all depends on the way you run your business.An entrepreneur needs to know how to avoid mistakes; you will learn that in this course.A business owner knows about every aspect of a business but also learns to prioritize acquiring some accounting knowledge and practice and bringing that as a habit.One of the lectures will help you decide the point at which you need an accountant because when the business grows becomes complicated, and you are about to make mistakes.How you can get help from the accountant to find you a suitable accounts package for your business as it is an essential requirement to run your business successfully.When you set up your business and start to grow, what accounting strategy will you use to enhance the growth? So, I have explained that in one of the lectures.Methods to maintain the system to do proper accounting are to have a business plan, budget, and cash flow to take you in the right direction if you do it and follow it carefully.Further, this course is helpful to accounting students and business owners.I hope this course will help you run your business with no problems and become aware of avoidable mistakes.
Overview
Lecture 1 Why do you need to select an accounting method?
Lecture 2 7 Critical Business Financing Mistakes.
Lecture 3 Entrepreneurs should develop these Bookkeeping Habits
Lecture 4 Accounting Outsourcing Need to Know
Lecture 5 Finance advice for non-finance entrepreneurs
Lecture 6 When do you need an accountant for your business?
Lecture 7 Choose a cash or accrual method to suit your business?
Lecture 8 Bookkeeping Software Essential Requirement of the Organization
Lecture 9 Accounting Strategies that help you Grow Your Business
Lecture 10 Organize a suitable accounting structure for your business.
For business start ups to implement some methods in business and bookkeeping students.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/4dd96d698e554e12a2d7904d55bb2c2e/dqohm.Guide.To.Select.A.Suitable.Method.For.Business.Accounting..rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/f0116f5f3d2Bffad/dqohm.Guide.To.Select.A.Suitable.Method.For.Business.Accounting..rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/D9CDADA8837CF44/dqohm.Guide.To.Select.A.Suitable.Method.For.Business.Accounting..rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/msb4zupswp3f/dqohm.Guide.To.Select.A.Suitable.Method.For.Business.Accounting..rar
Старый 11.12.2022, 14:24   #78037
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию How Infants Can Grow Up As Happy Intellectual Children?

Published 7/2020
Language: English | Size: 1.06 GB | Duration: 1h 7m

Happy children

What you'll learn
Parenting
Requirements
Read
Description
My name is Vathani Ariyam; I am the author of this online course. Thank you for picking up my online course. I am just trying to help anyone to learn "HOW INFANTS CAN GROW UP AS HAPPY INTELLECTUAL CHILDREN" with substantial help from the parents.Youngsters are an extraordinary gift for anybody, and experiencing parenthood is another gift for every one of us. Being a decent parent is essential to bring up your tyke as an honest person, on the off chance that you appreciate and feel focused on the parental obligations that will help you to raise grandkids. All youngsters are great when they are born, and they are a gift for the folks, on the off chance that they turn out to be tough kids because of poor child-rearing, that will demonstrate that you have not welcomed your endowments and the inheritance of God. Youngsters are the best blessing that you can have don't ruin their life to your life by dismissing them in at any rate.If kids get love, affection, care, and educational help, there is no reason for them to go in the wrong direction. Everything depends on our way of parenting, and I hope you agree with me on this.All children need to have a safe and stable foundation to be happy and fruitful in their life. When they are young, they start to trust their parents more than anybody else does; therefore, if you are parenting a small child, you have to make the child get attention, love, and care consistently.If you want your child to become a highly recognized professional, the child should give a solid educational foundation from the start of the early year's education to become successful.I am positive that you will like this online course as you read it because you will inspire you to give your child trustworthy help.Parents have to give full support in educating their children. They have to get involved in daily work. You do not have to do the job, but make sure the child is doing the work. Then contact the school if you have any concerns about your child's progress.Do not hesitate to arrange private tutors to help your child in weaker areas of the subjects. If not, they will miss out on that particular subject, ultimately will affect the total performance.I am positive if you purchase this course and read through the full course, you will come across the methods to encourage your child to props per in their education ultimately becomes a happy intellectual child.In most families, the father becomes the educator of the kids, and the mother takes the responsibility of looking after the family. If the parents in a family feel relaxed most of the time, the chances are that they become happier.Thank you in advance for picking up my online course, please do not forget to leave a useful review to get the motivation to help you more by producing more valuable courses.
Overview
Lecture 1 How to raise your child?
Lecture 2 How to be a good parent?
Lecture 3 Children Need Emotional Support from Us.
Lecture 4 A Child's Happiness and Success Depends on the Solid Foundation in their Early y
Lecture 5 How to Maintain a Happy Family?
Lecture 6 Begin Your Child S Education Early
Lecture 7 Your Child's Preschool Education Plan
Lecture 8 Parents Contribution to Child's Higher Education
Lecture 9 How to help your child to succeed in school?
Lecture 10 How a child gets love and education from the father?
Lecture 11 Children are happier with relaxed parents.
Mostly new mums

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/f58a83f641f218d4601962db8d066786/pqqmz.How.Infants.Can.Grow.Up.As.Happy.Intellectual.Children.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/ede6858aef88bdfce10ffefcbb28c13f/pqqmz.How.Infants.Can.Grow.Up.As.Happy.Intellectual.Children.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/89f418727bd29b91/pqqmz.How.Infants.Can.Grow.Up.As.Happy.Intellectual.Children.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/500d49641a5eeA8b/pqqmz.How.Infants.Can.Grow.Up.As.Happy.Intellectual.Children.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/0928625175D7610/pqqmz.How.Infants.Can.Grow.Up.As.Happy.Intellectual.Children.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/1239B3A2E75125C/pqqmz.How.Infants.Can.Grow.Up.As.Happy.Intellectual.Children.part2.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/izmtmjoiigrp/pqqmz.How.Infants.Can.Grow.Up.As.Happy.Intellectual.Children.part1.rar
https://1dl.net/16l0c3fmngf8/pqqmz.How.Infants.Can.Grow.Up.As.Happy.Intellectual.Children.part2.rar
Старый 11.12.2022, 14:25   #78038
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию How Investing In You Gives A Better Life?

Last updated 10/2022
Language: English | Size: 2.11 GB | Duration: 2h 39m

Investing

What you'll learn
How investing in you can help you,what are the types of investments easily available, investments in relationships is important available,
You might ned a little budget to spend on you, and investment you can read this course as long as you like to be inspired to make an investment in you.
There is no risk unless you follow this course and make a wrong decision in the type of investment in you.
Some years ago I did not know anything about online courses after studying and writing I feel like an expert now that is a great investment in me.
Learning new skills, money management, invest in relationships, Invest in health must teach these things to people around the person in charge.
Requirements
Just to read and write learn this course, but you need more if you want to make an invest in you.
Description
How do Investing in you give a better life?DescriptionI am Vathani Ariyam, the author of this online course, "How Investing in you gives a better life," to remind you all investment in you is one of the best returns on investments. No one can do well and lead an entirely contented life without investment in themselves because investing in you gives you more confidence. Investing in you involves both time and money.I have explained to you the benefits of investing in you. So, what you will learn here are:Some might think, why do we need to invest, so my lecture clearly explains its need.You will find ways to invest in yourself; it helps you if you face financial problems.Why do women need to invest in themselves? It is vital for women s they face many problems.How do parents give investment to their kids?Investment has to be in a relationship as well.How investing in you makes you confident and free from negativity.Do older adults need to invest in themselves?How your thinking power will increase to become an intelligent personAlso, this course helps and motivates you to invest in yourself and indeed can find many ways to invest in yourself to be a better and wiser person.Investing in you is a lifetime asset for you, and you can never lose that; also, it enhances your worthiness. Easy to find many opportunities to make money, help others with your knowledge. It makes you a recognizable individual in your society..The investment in you helps improve your talent and use many possible ways to have a better lifestyle. Then remember the ability you got because your assets cannot take away from you at any time.I am only talking about money and education here, bearing that you need happiness in your life. Moreover, having money might not always help you. It would help if you had joy, health, satisfaction and offer your help to others. You have to invest yourself in these things as well these I have said everything in detail you will learn when you are reading it.Another essential idea is to spend time in your relationship with your family, friends, and partner. You will see all these in detail in this online course, and I am sure that you will appreciate my views and make the best use of them.Every lecture in this course has videos, visuals, and quizzes to help you find answers to your doubts. Besides, I have a few free lessons and offer you any of them, along with the purchase of this course.Sometimes you might feel confused about investments, so do not forget I will give you more explanation and ongoing support until you finish learning the course.Lastly, thank you for picking up my online course, and please do not forget to leave a helpful review if you like my online course.Hope to see you there.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 The other ways of investing in you
Lecture 3 Women get ready to invest in yourself.
Lecture 4 Parent's investment in kids Is it an indirect investment in you?
Lecture 5 Invest in your relationships.
Lecture 6 Investing in you helps to wake up from negativity
Lecture 7 Is it worth investing in an older introvert?
Lecture 8 How to come out of your weakness by investing in yourself?
Lecture 9 Why is an investment so powerful?
Lecture 10 Improving your thinking power is one of the best investments.
Lecture 11 How will you invest your time in your future?
Lecture 12 Invest your time to be a smart entrepreneur
Lecture 13 Start setting long and short-term goals.
Lecture 14 Learn from visiting places that you have not seen before
Lecture 15 How to maintain your appearance?
Lecture 16 Learn new skills
Lecture 17 Practice increasing your confidence level
Lecture 18 Ensure that you attend seminars and conferences to learn more.
Lecture 19 Improve your writing and communication skills.
Lecture 20 Learn to get along with people in any situation.
Lecture 21 How to maintain a healthy life?
Lecture 22 Teach Money Lessons
Lecture 23 How do you Prepare yourself for old age?
Lecture 24 Starting a business with no money
Investment is good for anyone starting from young to any age it stays with you forever.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/b37a21e3165909d44db02202d72da662/gpubl.How.Investing.In.You.Gives.A.Better.Life.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/16703e39c06568e9722224021118741d/gpubl.How.Investing.In.You.Gives.A.Better.Life.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/97739e0619dae5e4cc26487e57b02112/gpubl.How.Investing.In.You.Gives.A.Better.Life.part3.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/4b518A94d131544d/gpubl.How.Investing.In.You.Gives.A.Better.Life.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/4e05046fe6963213/gpubl.How.Investing.In.You.Gives.A.Better.Life.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/3db47bCFc9B16d51/gpubl.How.Investing.In.You.Gives.A.Better.Life.part3.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/665DE794C1C58ED/gpubl.How.Investing.In.You.Gives.A.Better.Life.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/AF77D6C3C7A426D/gpubl.How.Investing.In.You.Gives.A.Better.Life.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/75DAECD0286FD41/gpubl.How.Investing.In.You.Gives.A.Better.Life.part3.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/ls0xlnx3l6gu/gpubl.How.Investing.In.You.Gives.A.Better.Life.part1.rar
https://1dl.net/nzlbm7au5zcy/gpubl.How.Investing.In.You.Gives.A.Better.Life.part2.rar
https://1dl.net/3gujp9zgog7g/gpubl.How.Investing.In.You.Gives.A.Better.Life.part3.rar
Старый 11.12.2022, 14:26   #78039
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию How To Become A Successful Affiliate Marketer?

Last updated 5/2020
Language: English | Size: 824.43 MB | Duration: 1h 14m

Affiliate business

What you'll learn
Affiliate Marketing - What Is It and How Do I Start?, where can I start from? What do I need to start? How long to make money? what do I need to start
There is no timeline or budget but you might need to advertise to make a big money from affiliate marketing, it is one of the easiest method to make money.
You might fail to avoid that learn methods properly to avoid that, do good research, select a niche that you like.
We all have heard about successful entrepreneurs make big money daily and become rich
Requirements
Reading, writing, consistent hard work and daily learning new things.
Description
How to Become a Successful Affiliate Marketer?I was employed as an accountant for a long time. I think, suddenly got tired of looking at the figures all the time, wanted to do something else, and chose to do internet marketing, and I love what I am doing now. I almost started with affiliate marketing in 2015 and progressed into other areas, working to achieve some success up to now. I have a passion for internet marketing actively maintain a couple of blogs, and the other projects are, writing eBooks, online courses, and some accounting work for a few clients.I am an affiliate marketer, and I enjoy being an affiliate marketer because I know you do the work once, and you get paid again and again when your items sell, therefore, it creates a passive income for you.It will be a good home business for an enthusiastic businessperson if you have a passion for promoting other people's products. In addition, earning your living or having it as a side income, and you can do your work whenever you are free from your 9-5 job. I wanted to create this online course, "How to Become a Successful Affiliate Marketer" for a couple of reasons.Affiliate Marketing helps anyone to make money online if you have the desire and are determined to do hard work consistently. It allows you to promote other people's products and make your commission so that you do not have to have a dedicated space, no inventory, and you can work at your pace.Another type of online marketing where you write an article or get ѕоmе оnе to write to promote а particular product or service and publish it on web directories. Therefore, the chances of customers knowing аbоut уоur product іѕ high аnd аѕ а result уоu wоuld bе more lіkеlу tо gain more customers that will help you to earn your commissions.A percentage fee is payable for every sale made by the affiliates by the vendor. Every time a customer gets to the supplier's website, after seeing the member's promotional materials make a purchase, the branch gets a share of the profit. No payment is due to the member until satisfactory results are realized.Affiliate Marketers can earn a few bucks to thousands of dollars with affiliate programs. The opportunity to make in affiliate marketing can only limit the member's determination, creativity, and strategy. It is supposed to be an excellent and easy way to make money online, and you do not have to produce your product or service.By advertising your merchant's products passionately, you get more in return. Profits in affiliate marketing usually start small but can get more significant as the campaign begins to build up, and the member sticks to their goals. You can have a better picture after reading the online course if you visit my website, where I promote products.Thank you for picking up my online course, and I hope that you will enjoy reading it and make full use of it to benefit you from your new venture. Good luck!
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Affiliate Marketing Do's and Don'ts
Lecture 3 Affiliate Marketing - A Great Source of Passive Income
Lecture 4 Getting Traffic to Your Affiliate Website
Lecture 5 How to Choose the Right Affiliate Program?
Lecture 6 How to Write a Profit-Pulling Product Review?
Lecture 7 Information Marketing - The Key to Affiliate Success
Lecture 8 Sure-fire Ways to Promote Affiliate Offers
Lecture 9 Top Tips from super affiliates
Lecture 10 Turning Your Passion or Hobby into an Affiliate Goldmine
Lecture 11 Affiliate Blogger Pro
Lecture 12 Do You Want to Receive More Affiliate Checks?
Who likes to make money from home, full time employees, students, entrepreneurs.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/544f89db7a8ac24e7f760825f80b416d/rzjts.How.To.Become.A.Successful.Affiliate.Marketer.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/47ccdb3eb1D64ce0/rzjts.How.To.Become.A.Successful.Affiliate.Marketer.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/D8FA77418BB2958/rzjts.How.To.Become.A.Successful.Affiliate.Marketer.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/6i1sex36is4i/rzjts.How.To.Become.A.Successful.Affiliate.Marketer.rar
Старый 11.12.2022, 14:28   #78040
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию How To Be Emotionally Independent?

Last updated 6/2022
Language: English | Size: 1.03 GB | Duration: 1h 23m

Emotional independence

What you'll learn
How to be emotionall independent?
Requirements
No
Description
My name is Vathani Ariyam, the author of this online course. Thank you very much for picking up to read this course. I have written this course to help people suffering from emotional dependence.In my opinion, a loving relationship is something you accustomed yourself to depend on someone for help. We all like to be consoled and supported daily. We can take it for granted that we would always have this help without accepting that this aid is not permanent. That is not possible in the end; the person who supports you will leave you one day for some reason. Once that happens, you will be on your own with further suffering; one thing, your help is gone, and another thing, you might start to miss that person. Learning to help myself is the best way to survive.Another issue is when you learn to depend on someone else for help and not pay it back in some form. Ultimately, that makes you feel lower than the person who gives you advice, which is the path to self-sabotage. Besides, when you depend on others, you lose your learning capabilities and doing things to make you happy.Therefore, the best way to survive is to be emotionally independent; I have given tips here to overcome dependence.Have a determinationNever expect others to help youYou will learn from my experienceThe people will leave you.Believe in yourself to make your money.Help is not permanent, so do not take it for granted.Ready to face challenges.Do not depend on things for happiness.You make yourself happy.Independent living helps you keep your respect that grows emotional independence.So, the best way of survival is to be emotionally independent; I have given tips to overcome the feeling of dependence as it will make you lose your sense of freedom and self-respect.You will start to feel worthless; therefore, do not entirely depend on anyone for help.The most common things we become dependent on for happiness are when we do some terrible things excessively. These are all situational happiness, and we need to learn to set boundaries to it if not harmful to us.Those are all desires that we can develop a near-addictive personality towards us.I hope that this online course helps you to become an independent person in the end.Please do not forget to leave a helpful review if you find it useful for your future, which will motivate me to do more work to help you.
Overview
Lecture 1 How to Have the Determination to Make Yourself Independent?
Lecture 2 How do you deal with problems that are caused by emotions?
Lecture 3 Here are some ways to keep the emotional freedom that you have attained
Lecture 4 Everyday things we become dependent on for happiness.
Lecture 5 How my emotional independence helped me to start the business?
Lecture 6 How to develop Emotional independence?
Lecture 7 What makes people emotionally independent?
Lecture 8 Why are some emotionally dependent on our marriages?
Lecture 9 How to recognize your emotional dependence?
Lecture 10 How to come out of emotional dependence?
Lecture 11 A personal guide to solving your most challenging problems.
Lecture 12 I am an emotionally independent person.
Mostly adults who suffer from emotional dependence

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/99b6a96ad2e877a196caa911534db868/dgscg.How.To.Be.Emotionally.Independent.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/2f01d5bcc52b7a2ad9a34c693bfaa9d1/dgscg.How.To.Be.Emotionally.Independent.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/bb6bae62c83F8A93/dgscg.How.To.Be.Emotionally.Independent.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/ef6c28b026FB7a7F/dgscg.How.To.Be.Emotionally.Independent.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/065A1BF73F8834B/dgscg.How.To.Be.Emotionally.Independent.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/EBF9B27C04E6156/dgscg.How.To.Be.Emotionally.Independent.part2.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/j56jz3hut6u3/dgscg.How.To.Be.Emotionally.Independent.part1.rar
https://1dl.net/6gdl3nxxazzk/dgscg.How.To.Be.Emotionally.Independent.part2.rar
Старый 11.12.2022, 14:30   #78041
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию How To Be Home -Schooled - Udemy

Last updated 11/2018
Language: English | Size: 1.47 GB | Duration: 1h 34m

Learning all about home -schooling

What you'll learn
How to teach their kids at home, parents become the teachers gives confidence to the children also the parent must have the interest and confidence in teaching
The parent should read the course and use it for their best to become excellent teachers. It helps them to become excellent teachers that helps the kids too.
The only thing you have to have confidence in you that you will be good at teaching your child therefore you must prepare yourself well.
I read about parents becoming teachers to their kids also provide a social life too to make them happy and become confident in learning from home.
Parent has to take the responsibility to organise the home school at no or minimum cost, also kids are benefiting from the teaching at home in the right way.
Requirements
Reading, writing and understanding and importantly have the passion to teach kids.
Description
Description of the courseA free self-teaching project is not difficult to accomplish. You do need to do some arranging and innovativeness, however. Coincidentally, when I say 'free,' I mean you don't have to burn through cash beside the pen and papers which any standard school kid needs. Additionally, I prescribe getting a whiteboard when showing your children.If you want your child to excel in home-school, you need to possess two things. One, you must have the desire to teach your children and two, you must have the determination to succeed with home-schooling. With home schools that are all, it takes, a desire and some effort. With those two things, your child can realize an education that will far surpass a classroom environment. Any parent can be an effective teacher if they truly have the desire for their children to learn.The home-school provides children individual attention as they are being taught by their parents at home, whereas a teacher in a school will not be able to provide the same due to lots of kids in a class. There is an understanding among home-school parents that their kids perform equal to the public school kids or maybe better than them. Parents can make the best use of their time as they do more work within a short time when compared to a teacher in a school. Parents do not have to spend more money apart from paying for usual things like pen and paper, therefore, having a home-school is not costly.I have given all these facts in great detail in my online course and I hope that you will enjoy and make the best use of it
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Home Schooling Parents: How to Be a Good Home School Teacher
Lecture 3 How to Set Up a Free Home Schooling to Save Money
Lecture 4 Self-teaching Your Children On the Internet
Lecture 5 Self-teaching Your Child
Lecture 6 Benefits of home schooling
Lecture 7 Home Schooling help parents to be excellent teachers.
Lecture 8 The Social Aspects of Home-schooling
Lecture 9 Home-schooling and Enrichment Classes for your Child
Lecture 10 How to organize a home-school for preschool children?
Lecture 11 How to Focus Your Child on Learning?
Lecture 12 The Different Methods Of Home Schooling
Moms with small kids who cannot go out to schools, some parents do not like send kids to schools and they prefer the home school.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/2296ebd5cfaa966c2c51dcaabf14b022/wdmvq.How.To.Be.Home.Schooled..Udemy.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/137c36d2b49053c249eb7d5e12ba715d/wdmvq.How.To.Be.Home.Schooled..Udemy.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/1262963CA67a1bd8/wdmvq.How.To.Be.Home.Schooled..Udemy.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/ec3E77294e95Ac0c/wdmvq.How.To.Be.Home.Schooled..Udemy.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/26894F4F3281C00/wdmvq.How.To.Be.Home.Schooled..Udemy.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/3C5B779417B4869/wdmvq.How.To.Be.Home.Schooled..Udemy.part2.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/qh9al3h9kbmd/wdmvq.How.To.Be.Home.Schooled..Udemy.part1.rar
https://1dl.net/nlt7qrydis5r/wdmvq.How.To.Be.Home.Schooled..Udemy.part2.rar
Старый 11.12.2022, 14:31   #78042
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию How To Manage Finances And Your Debts?

Last updated 10/2022
Language: English | Size: 1.52 GB | Duration: 1h 59m

Debt management

What you'll learn
Finance management and learning to control expenditure. This course shows you the importance of learning money management at early stages.
Learn to set a small spread sheet to include all expenses & income. You will learn how to monitor your daily expenses so that helps you to live within your m it
You will be able to look out for advice without fear. if you have debt problems there is nothing to get scared seek advice to help you to come out of issues.
Most of what I wrote is my bad experience to ensure that others also should not go through the same to avoid falling into troubles that leads to a happy life...
If you run a business money management become one of the top priorities so must learn well in advance and able to teach others around you to help themselves.
Requirements
Read, write, calculations., develop the passion for it to save from troubles.
Description
DescriptionI am creating this online course, "How to manage money and your debts?" to bring awareness to people who spend their money without thinking about their future. Managing money and debts is essential for your happiness and avoid health issues in your life. Most people spend more time looking for ways to spend money rather than making money.What you will learn here:Therefore, in this course, you will learn a lot from my bad experience.Many meet challenging situations with money, so this course teaches you how to manage that.Setting a budget helps you to come out of bad debts.Many people do not believe in budgets which is wrong, will never come out of the dire situation.Bad debts' adverse effects will face health problems, family issues, and neglecting your kids.Bad habits could put you in debt. You will learn to come out of it.Learn how to manage money if income is less than expenses.If you want to improve your finances, learn how to set up a business with no money.You will learn money management and use your knowledge to teach your loved ones.How do people fall into debt?Some people spend their time shopping and unnecessary entertainment, which they cannot afford.Make wrong investments of their money and fall into severe debt.Never change their bad habit.Therefore, we must understand that money and heath are two crucial factors in our lives, and we lose our happiness if we lose either of them.The debt is the result of the mismanagement of the capital; that is why I have integrated debt and money management in this course.Once you have sorted the immediate issue, prepare a budget straightway, follow, and monitor it regularly to save you from any more troubles. Then start to look for ways to increase your income; you might be having a 9-5 job, then look out for side hustle that can bring extra income for you also, start to save some money after this bad experience to meet with emergencies.I hope that I explained all that you need to understand about money and debt management, and that helps you decide to purchase this course to learn and avoid future trouble.Therefore, if you like this online course, please leave a valuable review to motivate or learn more from your report.Thank you for choosing my course..
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 How to manage finances in a difficult situation.?
Lecture 3 Information Regarding Debt Relief
Lecture 4 Making A Budget Improves Your Severe Debt Issues
Lecture 5 The people misunderstand the budgeting.
Lecture 6 Other ways of managing your debt
Lecture 7 Learn to manage the money
Lecture 8 The other adverse effects of being in debt
Lecture 9 How do I come out of all my bad habits?
Lecture 10 How to manage money if income is less than expenses?
Lecture 11 How To Budget When You're Penniless?
Lecture 12 How to start a business, no talents, and no money?
Lecture 13 How to manage your life with the minimum income?
Section 2: Learn money management
Lecture 14 What are the money management tactics for a small business?
Lecture 15 How Can money make You unhappy?
Lecture 16 How The Couple Should Manage Their Money?
Lecture 17 Why do some people learn personal finances too late in life?
Lecture 18 Teach money lessons
Lecture 19 Lecture
Anyone who struggles with finances, manage money and come out of debt can read this course in full to have a happy life after brining you out of all the troubles.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/d21405c822b4cdd6a2dae31af5b55da6/lutgb.How.To.Manage.Finances.And.Your.Debts.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/eef9a4770b83cf54ee296afe180ff7ad/lutgb.How.To.Manage.Finances.And.Your.Debts.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/8d2833cFc922f875/lutgb.How.To.Manage.Finances.And.Your.Debts.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/8627aE62Ec41Da19/lutgb.How.To.Manage.Finances.And.Your.Debts.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/BB4523DA52473A9/lutgb.How.To.Manage.Finances.And.Your.Debts.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/ADCC0EA2E53FFC9/lutgb.How.To.Manage.Finances.And.Your.Debts.part2.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/xgukjgqbiapn/lutgb.How.To.Manage.Finances.And.Your.Debts.part1.rar
https://1dl.net/scszgd8cxe8o/lutgb.How.To.Manage.Finances.And.Your.Debts.part2.rar
Старый 11.12.2022, 14:33   #78043
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию How To Set Up A Charity?

Last updated 10/2022
Language: English | Size: 1.61 GB | Duration: 1h 54m

Learning about charities.

What you'll learn
Charity need a selfless service, Learn about having a mission, then compliance with regulation, fund raising,
It is an ongoing project, you can take any amount of time to learn, you can use your budget to make a donation
Charities mainly depends on doonations possibility of losing the money and closing down, workers lose job as well.
I worked for charities for 35 yeras in the accounting sector all what I wrote here is what I have seen and experience.
Requirements
Read & write, need to show empathy to users and care for the needy.
Description
DescriptionI am Vathani Ariyam, author of this online course, "How to set up a charity?" This course shows you how a charity can help everyone who needs something in life, finding it challenging to achieve it through charity.Charities help people who suffer in their life for various reasons. Besides, it is a safety net for kids and women who face family problems and need help to survive, which they quickly get from charities set for that purpose.So as a reader of this course you will learn many things that you need to set up a charity if you have the passion for it.· Start a charity.· Find funds for a charity.· Which are the authorities you need to get the approval from to form a charity.· Reports you need to prepare.· Prepare Charity accounting & submission to authorities.· You will also learn how to start a charity with no money.· Will, you need special skills to run a charity and how to get volunteers to help you.The important thing here is the benefits of a charity:tax breaks;a suitable level of public trust;A defined purpose, acting for the public benefit.Serving for a charitable purpose makes you a happy person.Do you know that you can pay yourself as a founder of the charity?Anyone will like working for charities in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, but funding was the only issue that put charities in trouble. It was so hard to get funding unless the charity receives the support of the local government funding. Some charities run without funding from funders; I explained how to set up a charity without money in this course. Therefore, if you have a passion, you can do it to help people.Further, I have explained the charity accounting and submissions procedures, which is helpful for a founder planning to set up a charity.I hope that you will like this course if you have a passion for doing charitable work.Thank you for selecting my course.If you like this course, please leave a valuable review to motivate me to create more classes in the future.
Overview
Lecture 1 What is a charity?
Lecture 2 Fundraising for charities
Lecture 3 Charity Financial Reporting
Lecture 4 Charity accounting
Lecture 5 Annual report to Charity commission
Lecture 6 How to set up a charity shop with no money?
Lecture 7 What is the difference between charity and business accounting?
Lecture 8 Do charities have to register for VAT?
Lecture 9 Can founders treat charities like a business?
Lecture 10 Charities Fund accounting for reports
Lecture 11 What are the benefits and drawbacks of charities?
Lecture 12 Why do charities need volunteers?
Lecture 13 What are the best skills you need to run a charity?
Lecture 14 What is a charity constitution?
Lecture 15 Closing the charity
People who are looking to start a charity mainly have interest in charitable services.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/dc46255495cd345198bf2c9bfd4e7dd2/zyoxg.How.To.Set.Up.A.Charity.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/f36eeef80c1703c5476288206330c8cc/zyoxg.How.To.Set.Up.A.Charity.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/3EF802eccdeDeC48/zyoxg.How.To.Set.Up.A.Charity.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/37DdB884bc12e5db/zyoxg.How.To.Set.Up.A.Charity.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/9495EEDCA9A905F/zyoxg.How.To.Set.Up.A.Charity.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/79FBAB0D7C38173/zyoxg.How.To.Set.Up.A.Charity.part2.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/7dp5p72ug5m2/zyoxg.How.To.Set.Up.A.Charity.part1.rar
https://1dl.net/y3gx3zlyl9xt/zyoxg.How.To.Set.Up.A.Charity.part2.rar
Старый 11.12.2022, 14:34   #78044
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию How To Set Up A Home Business For You?

Last updated 10/2022
Language: English | Size: 2.30 GB | Duration: 2h 48m

Learning about the opportunities.

What you'll learn
You must be able to find a niche that you love and learning to set up a home business for them also how to make money from that using good promotional methods.
If you want to learn everything properly you need to spend enough time to learn. Do good research to find funds if you need money to grow and keep the business
Business might run out of cash, lower sales, cash flow problem, losing customers, competitors do better, pricing issue, product quality issue, needs control
We all face failures in any business that should not put you from staying in the business. Change the strategy to make things better but do not leave face loss.
Owner is responsible to maintain , keep everything under control, good money management, check sales figures, better marketing methods to get more sales.
Requirements
Be able to read and write also bring your courage out and set it up and continue to manage the business well. Everything depends on the correct mindset to manage & run a business..
Description
How to set up a home business for you?I am Vathani Ariyam, author of this online course. I have created this course to help people who want to start a home business. You can have many benefits if you plan it very well and select a niche depending on your passion. Otherwise, you might not want to continue with your business in the long run.It is a beneficial course that teaches you the following:You might wonder what a home business is, so I have explained that in my first lecture.Would you please not worry about any obstacles that you think. You can find the solutions here.Any business should have a website, but you want to how to choose a domain, you will learn that.Of course, you do not want to face failure; this course shows you how to overcome that.Many out there want to have a bookkeeping business from home learn how to start that.Find a business to start with no money.We cannot do all the tasks, so we need help; the best way is to outsource how will you outsource it.The crucial thing to learn is how to promote your business.Then you also like to learn t about the benefits, here you read about it.The home business will help you to achieve financial freedom; start it straight away.Work globallyA family gets close in a family businessEasier to start and cost-effective.Change your hobby into a businessGet your family to help you in your absence.If you happened to fail will not lose a lot; use that as an experience.This course tells you all about overcoming fear and helps you build the confidence to become an entrepreneur. When you are running your business, at some point, you might think that you are not achieving your goal and feel disappointed and try and relax or sometimes might think of going for a change of project without seeking to complete the one that you already started.You need to be disciplined with your work set up at home for your home business, have a dedicated office space for work, and make sure that your working conditions are pleasant; it will help you achieve your goals. Further, keep away from family distractions, prepare and follow a work schedule to attend to your family matters and social events.You will also discover that there is no better feeling in the world than owning your own home business and working for yourself.I hope that you will find this course is practical and if you like it, please leave a helpful review that helps me, and my motivation will help you in return.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Obstacles to run a homebased Business
Section 2: Section 1
Lecture 3 How to chosse a domain name for a website?
Lecture 4 Bookkeeping Home business for Moms at Home
Lecture 5 How will you avoid mistakes to overcome failure?
Lecture 6 How to start my personal catering business?
Lecture 7 Writing Articles Can Be A Profitable Business
Lecture 8 Best online business to start with no money
Lecture 9 The benefits of outsourcing in small business
Lecture 10 How will you promote your business
Section 4: Make money from home
Lecture 11 Learn How to Make More Money from eBooks
Lecture 12 Enhancement Your Income with a Home Business
Lecture 13 Involving family in your business
Lecture 14 How to Avoid Conflict with Partner While Working from Home?
Lecture 15 Journaling for business success
Section 5: Home business
Lecture 16 How Can Your Online Business Succeed If You Don't Invest?
Lecture 17 How Can a Virtual Office Help My Home-Based Business?
Lecture 18 How Much Fun Do You have as a Home-Based Business Owner?
Lecture 19 Some principles to follow to achieve business success.
Lecture 20 Finance advice for non-finance entrepreneurs
Moms at home, people at pensionable age, who likes to make money from home.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/848d605e6cbfaa05342b9d4ccd78db0a/czusj.How.To.Set.Up.A.Home.Business.For.You.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/bf6097417284d1b9e0539c3402ef6808/czusj.How.To.Set.Up.A.Home.Business.For.You.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/a95fe8817514a37ec7bb75e85621b481/czusj.How.To.Set.Up.A.Home.Business.For.You.part3.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5aafd9521d6845b3/czusj.How.To.Set.Up.A.Home.Business.For.You.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/4a88ddcD859B1FF2/czusj.How.To.Set.Up.A.Home.Business.For.You.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e901C7a68c1d8518/czusj.How.To.Set.Up.A.Home.Business.For.You.part3.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/C8798372C78952E/czusj.How.To.Set.Up.A.Home.Business.For.You.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/09A90D393B5E83C/czusj.How.To.Set.Up.A.Home.Business.For.You.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/1ADD3E1A0D264A6/czusj.How.To.Set.Up.A.Home.Business.For.You.part3.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/07bxxxzoqgza/czusj.How.To.Set.Up.A.Home.Business.For.You.part1.rar
https://1dl.net/efme8sxjkjon/czusj.How.To.Set.Up.A.Home.Business.For.You.part2.rar
https://1dl.net/whoi997yrrwt/czusj.How.To.Set.Up.A.Home.Business.For.You.part3.rar
Старый 11.12.2022, 14:36   #78045
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию How To Stop Self-Sabotaging Yourself?

Last updated 8/2022
Language: English | Size: 983.45 MB | Duration: 1h 23m

Self-sabotage.

What you'll learn
Learn about self-sabotage behaviour, how it can affect you and the ways to come out of it. Learn to Leave negativity.
You need self- control and self belief in you it will a long term practice for you.
Take decisive action if you have been struggling for a while, take action with care to control your feeling as you can go back at any time.
I have seen my partner sabotaged himself for no serious reasons, people take small failures and sabotage themselves without trying anything to recover.
Requirements
No but even the kids try to sabotage themselves but parents protect them, so anyone can read this course.
Description
IntroductionMy name is Vathani Ariyam I am the author of this online course " How to stop self-sabotaging yourself?" thank you for selecting my online course to read, you will have no regrets instead you will learn lots of tips to lead a happy, confident and fruitful life. I have written this online course as a proof to show you how you can avoid all your feeling of insecurities and learn to believe in yourself, as it is a fundamental fact to achieve all your aims.The moment you start to believe in yourself, bring your courage out to apply yourself to self- improvement, the more you do this, you will become a more confident person. When you develop these necessary qualities, you can invest yourself in new ventures with a positive attitude leads to massive success.Let me insist about avoiding other conditions that can become your destroyer, people lose confidence in themselves for no substantial grounds, comparing you with others do not help, belief in yourself is crucial to get involved in meaningful activities, keep away from negativity. Finally yet importantly, procrastination is a self-sabotaging habit, I cannot insist more than this about avoiding these bad habits to become a successful person. Do not ever activate the enemy within you; make it become a supporter to you.Thank you for picking up my online course to read, and I hope you would have enjoyed reading my course. Did you find my tips helpful? Believe in yourself is essential for a happy life if you have a problem in deciding to listen to your inner mind and take action.I would be grateful if you can write a review of my online course that will help me to produce courses that are more helpful in the future. I hope this will change you into a new person in the future to be a happy and confident in your life.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 What takes to become successful to overcome self-sabotage
Lecture 3 Others may be intimidated by something as simple as starting a new job.
Lecture 4 Wake up from negativity
Lecture 5 Bring your courage out and make your decisions.
Lecture 6 Take decisive action if you have been struggling for a while
Lecture 7 Easy to fail and difficult to succeed.
Lecture 8 Keep away from negative people.
Lecture 9 Some Parents help children from Self-sabotage.
Lecture 10 How to come out of this feeling?
Lecture 11 Do not keep away from what you desire most in life
Lecture 12 Find your cheerful inner voice
Lecture 13 The signs of self sabotaging behaviour
Lecture 14 How can we fight the unbelief in ourselves?
Lecture 15 How do you get to know yourself?
People who suffer from but want to come out of it but they need to read courses like these.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/50f471f21c90ad2484d06e31ab3319ab/qrtid.How.To.Stop.SelfSabotaging.Yourself.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/c681eFa75D6171b0/qrtid.How.To.Stop.SelfSabotaging.Yourself.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/9D0B3690745A38A/qrtid.How.To.Stop.SelfSabotaging.Yourself.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/fnyjkak4o4v4/qrtid.How.To.Stop.SelfSabotaging.Yourself.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws