Recognize and identify the energy of thought and emotion in the CNS
Support an individual to awaken on your table
Hold space for re-normalization of neural patterning
Requirements
Ability to be present
Eagerness to Evolve
Open Heart
Description
What is the body's Electromagnetic Field and how can you use it to bring the body back into balance? J.P. Barral has introduced this field to the world as an assessment tool in his course, Manual Thermal Evaluation, under the Visceral Manipulation curriculum with the Barral Institute. One day, he was turning a client around and his hand perceived the field. "When you are ready the body shows you," is what he has said about it.I, too, have started to notice things in this field, which I have been developing.What if we take it a step further than assessment and listen to the field as she pulls us into depth in the body? Is she showing exactly what she needs to rebalance her patterning towards a return to health?How could that be?There is electricity in the body! The cell is a battery. The mitochondrial pump pushes a proton into the nucleus of a cell like a Pez machine. Our neural networking runs on electricity, and our cells communicate through electrical current. What is consciousness but awakening into this life force to empower her drive forward. What happens if we consciously support an individual into this life force with its potential to awaken? Can we support a conscious re-organization intending towards evolution?
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 What is the Electromagnetic Field in the body?
Section 2: Clear Emotions Manually
Lecture 2 The Emotional Field as a Source of Dysfunction
Section 3: Re-balance and normalize the CNS
Lecture 3 The Process of Letting Go
Section 4: Exercise 1
Lecture 4 Match anatomy and emotion with the EMF
Section 5: Exercise 2
Lecture 5 Support Neural-Reorganization
Massage Therapist,Physiotherapist,Psychologist,Osteopath,M ental Health Practitioner,Energy Worker,Healer

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/fec878eec025058ec77f2295427a9b0c/xgpby.Osteo.Ecourses..Working.With.The.Electromagnetic.Field.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/420b58341ef9d758/xgpby.Osteo.Ecourses..Working.With.The.Electromagnetic.Field.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/F761B87F6B8EB6C/xgpby.Osteo.Ecourses..Working.With.The.Electromagnetic.Field.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/jcqr3e4se73u/xgpby.Osteo.Ecourses..Working.With.The.Electromagnetic.Field.rar.html
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 01.11.2022, 13:01   #72797
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Paint A Sunflower Field In Watercolor

Paint A Sunflower Field In Watercolor
Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 808.99 MB | Duration: 1h 12m

Learn how to paint a loose and atmospheric sunflower field in watercolor!

What you'll learn
How to paint a loose sunflower field and buildings in watercolour
How to sketch and plan your painting in pencil before you start painting
How and when to use wet-in-wet watercolour techniques to paint organic shapes, shadows, backgrounds and small details
How to paint flowers with minimal effort and expressive brushstrokes
How to add an interesting background to create contrast and draw attention to the subject
How to paint water using a variety of essential techniques
How to layer effectively to add extra details
How to combine layers to create depth naturally
How to paint simple shadows and identify or choose a light source in your painting
Requirements
No previous experience in watercolor painting required.
Description
Welcome to Paint a Sunflower Field in WatercolorIn this course, we'll be painting a beautiful sunflower field in watercolour. Watercolour is the perfect medium that allows you to produce spontaneous and expressive paintings on the go.We'll be using some special wet-in-wet techniques to slowly build details and softness. I'll go through my entire process in real-time so that you understand my mental processes as well as the exact colours and mixes that I'm using. It's easier than you think!In this course you'll learn:How to paint some loose sunflowers in watercolourHow to sketch and plan your painting in pencil before you start paintingHow and when to use wet-in-wet watercolour techniques to paint petals, leaves, shadows, backgrounds and small detailsHow to paint flowers with minimal effort and expressive brushstrokesHow to add an interesting background to create contrast and draw attention to the subjectHow to paint water using a variety of essential techniquesHow to layer effectively to add extra detailsHow to combine layers to create depth naturallyHow to paint simple shadows and identify or choose a light source in your paintingSo join me in this course! You'll see just how easy it is to paint this landscape in no time at all.Course Materials and scans are found under the 'Materials' lecture.Assignment:Your course project is to draw and paint your own sunflower field in watercolour! This can be the reference photo featured in this course or based on one of your own photographs.You can also refer to the scanned drawing/painting template attached below which will allow you to trace the drawing if you choose to do so. I recommend drawing each scene freehand. Drawing is an essential step in improving your painting skills. This provides you with an opportunity to compose and plan your painting. Once you've finished the drawing, use the watercolour steps and processes included in the course demonstrations to complete your painting.Materials:Use any watercolour paints, pencil watercolour paper, and brushes you have available. I recommend:0.5mm mechanical pencilArtist-grade watercolour paints - blue, yellow and red100% cotton watercolour paper or sketchbookWatercolour Brushes - mop brush and a variety of round brushes for detailing.Getting Started:Review the course demonstration videos first. You can also download the tracing templates to transfer over your drawing if you wish. Are you looking to sketch and paint another scene? Research some free reference photo websites, pick one of your own reference photos, or simply find an outdoor location where you can sit and paint. Using the steps and processes included in this course, create your own unique urban sketch.Sharing Your Work:Share your final painting and progress shots with the course by uploading them to the Q&A or discussion section. If you have any questions or need more tips, please let me know. I'm happy to help.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Materials
Section 2: Demonstration
Lecture 3 Drawing
Lecture 4 Painting
Lecture 5 Finishing Touches
Lecture 6 Project
Students learning watercolor paining,Students leaning how to paint in a loose style

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/08095797568d49d5e007ce2449cc7a20/bmojm.Paint.A.Sunflower.Field.In.Watercolor.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/af5c2B3f49e629bf/bmojm.Paint.A.Sunflower.Field.In.Watercolor.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/FD8D38040E1A074/bmojm.Paint.A.Sunflower.Field.In.Watercolor.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/56vb00t3qp9r/bmojm.Paint.A.Sunflower.Field.In.Watercolor.rar.html
Старый 01.11.2022, 13:02   #72798
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Painting A Coastal Landscape With Boats And Buildings

Painting A Coastal Landscape With Boats And Buildings
Published 10/2022
Language: English | Size: 2.01 GB | Duration: 1h 7m

Learn how to simply a complicated photograph into a loose, expressive landscape.

What you'll learn
How to paint simple paintings of a coastal landscape in watercolour
How to sketch and plan your coastal landscape painting in pencil before you start painting
How and when to use wet-in-wet watercolour techniques to paint skies, water, buildings, boats and sand
How to paint with minimal effort using efficient brushstrokes
How to add people into your landscapes in a natural and simple way
How to paint simple shadows and identify or choose a light source in your painting
Requirements
No experience in watercolor painting required.
Description
Welcome to Painting a Coastal Landscape with Boats and Buildings.In this course, we'll be painting a coastal landscape with various elements including boats, buildings and people. Being able to capture an impression of a landscape in a quick, fun and loose manner is an essential skill that every artist should learn to master. Watercolour is the perfect medium that allows you to produce spontaneous and expressive paintings on the go. In this course, you'll learn to simplify details and choose what elements are most important for you to portray.Drawing is an important part of the painting process, and we will go through an easy way to break down complex objects into simple shapes. I'll show you how to recognise shapes and estimate and pencil in large shapes such as sky, water and land. Getting those large components in accurately is essential for your painting to make sense.In this course you'll learn:How to paint simple paintings of a coastal landscape in watercolourHow to sketch and plan your coastal landscape painting in pencil before you start paintingHow and when to use wet-in-wet watercolour techniques to paint skies, water, buildings, boats and sandHow to paint with minimal effort using efficient brushstrokesHow to add people into your landscapes in a natural and simple wayHow to paint water using a variety of essential techniquesHow to layer effectively to add extra detailsHow to combine layers to create depth naturallyHow to paint simple shadows and identify or choose a light source in your paintingSo join me in this course! You'll see just how easy it is to create a beautiful coastal landscape painting in no time at all.Course Materials and scans are found under the 'Materials' lecture.Assignment:Your course project is to draw and paint your own coastal landscape! This can be a scene featured in this course or based on one of your own photographs or scenes you have observed outside. You can also refer to the scanned drawing/painting templates attached below which will allow you to trace the drawing if you choose to do so. I recommend drawing each scene freehand. Drawing is an important step in improving your painting skills. This provides you with an opportunity to compose and plan your painting. Once you've finished the drawing, use the watercolour steps and processes included in the course demonstrations to complete your painting. Materials:Use any watercolour paints, pencil watercolour paper, and brushes you have available. I recommend:0.5mm mechanical pencilArtist-grade watercolour paints - blue, yellow and red100% cotton watercolour paper or sketchbookWatercolour Brushes - mop brush and a variety of round brushes for detailingGetting Started:Review the course demonstration videos first. You can also download the tracing templates to transfer over your drawing if you wish. Looking to sketch and paint another scene? Research some free reference photo websites, pick one of your own reference photos, or simply find an outdoor location where you can sit and paint. Using the steps and processes included in this course, create your own unique urban sketch. Sharing Your Work:Share your final painting and progress shots with the course by uploading them to the Q&A or discussion section. If you have any questions or need more tips, please let me know. I'm happy to help.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Materials
Lecture 3 Drawing
Lecture 4 Shadows
Lecture 5 Project
Students learning watercolor painting,Students learning landscape painting,Students learning plein air painting,Students learning how to paint in a loose style

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/5f7afaa7ea737113ed039fcfedbac076/hstad.Painting.A.Coastal.Landscape.With.Boats.And.Buildings.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/9155251ab5823f0b6d28d1e53350ec58/hstad.Painting.A.Coastal.Landscape.With.Boats.And.Buildings.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/061A67F841475e7A/hstad.Painting.A.Coastal.Landscape.With.Boats.And.Buildings.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/6Eb630718794567a/hstad.Painting.A.Coastal.Landscape.With.Boats.And.Buildings.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/2224E2F25D57C8B/hstad.Painting.A.Coastal.Landscape.With.Boats.And.Buildings.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/70E41C53CB164D1/hstad.Painting.A.Coastal.Landscape.With.Boats.And.Buildings.part2.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/xklkfaqrrql5/hstad.Painting.A.Coastal.Landscape.With.Boats.And.Buildings.part1.rar.html
https://1dl.net/3jc3edhk62ox/hstad.Painting.A.Coastal.Landscape.With.Boats.And.Buildings.part2.rar.html
Старый 01.11.2022, 13:03   #72799
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Painting Sunflowers In Watercolor

Painting Sunflowers In Watercolor
Published 10/2022
Language: English | Size: 536.20 MB | Duration: 1h 21m

Learn how to paint a beautiful sunflower still life in watercolors!

What you'll learn
How to paint some loose sunflowers in watercolour
How to sketch and plan your painting in pencil before you start painting
How and when to use wet-in-wet watercolour techniques to paint petals, leaves, shadows, backgrounds and small details
How to paint flowers with minimal effort and expressive brushstrokes
How to add an interesting background to create contrast and draw attention to the subject
Requirements
No previous knowledge in watercolour painting required.
Description
Welcome to Painting Sunflowers in WatercolourIn this course, we'll be painting some beautiful sunflowers in watercolour. Watercolour is the perfect medium that allows you to produce spontaneous and expressive paintings on the go.We'll be using some special wet-in-wet techniques to slowly build details and softness. I'll go through my entire process in real-time so that you understand my mental process as well as the exact colours and mixes that I'm using. It's easier than you think!In this course you'll learn:How to paint some loose sunflowers in watercolourHow to sketch and plan your painting in pencil before you start paintingHow and when to use wet-in-wet watercolour techniques to paint petals, leaves, shadows, backgrounds and small detailsHow to paint flowers with minimal effort and expressive brushstrokesHow to add an interesting background to create contrast and draw attention to the subjectHow to paint water using a variety of essential techniquesHow to layer effectively to add extra detailsHow to combine layers to create depth naturallyHow to paint simple shadows and identify or choose a light source in your paintingSo join me in this course! You'll see just how easy it is to paint some loose sunflowers in no time at all.Course Materials and scans are found under the 'Materials'*lecture.Assignment:Your course project is to draw and paint your own sunflowers in watercolour! This can be the reference photo featured in this course or based on one of your own photographs.You can also refer to the scanned drawing/painting templates attached below which will allow you to trace the drawing if you choose to do so. I recommend drawing each scene freehand. Drawing is an important step in improving your painting skills. This provides you with an opportunity to compose and plan your painting. Once you've finished the drawing, use the watercolour steps and processes included in the course demonstrations to complete your painting.Materials:Use any watercolour paints, pencil watercolour paper, and brushes you have available. I recommend:0.5mm mechanical pencilArtist-grade watercolour paints - blue, yellow and red100% cotton watercolour paper or sketchbookWatercolour Brushes - mop brush and a variety of round brushes for detailing.Getting Started:Review the course demonstration videos first. You can also download the tracing templates to transfer over your drawing if you wish.Looking to sketch and paint another scene? Research some free reference photo websites, pick one of your own reference photos, or simply find an outdoor location where you can sit and paint. Using the steps and processes included in this course, create your own unique urban sketch.Sharing Your Work:Share your final painting and progress shots with the course by uploading them to the Q&A or discussion section on Udemy. If you have any questions or need more tips, please let me know. I'm happy to help.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Materials
Lecture 3 Drawing
Lecture 4 Light
Lecture 5 Shadows
Lecture 6 Project
Watercolor students learning floral painting,Watercolor students learning a loose style of painting

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/7de6807c32d8a17e3c917abccfc47e63/lxism.Painting.Sunflowers.In.Watercolor.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/596aA0f3A4e02bF3/lxism.Painting.Sunflowers.In.Watercolor.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/6EABB0C0276E2D6/lxism.Painting.Sunflowers.In.Watercolor.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/74xcq2n5c0ce/lxism.Painting.Sunflowers.In.Watercolor.rar.html
Старый 01.11.2022, 13:05   #72800
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Qualitative Research- From Design To Implementation

Qualitative Research- From Design To Implementation
Last updated 10/2022
Language: English | Size: 945.53 MB | Duration: 1h 52m

Fundamentals of Qualitative Research

What you'll learn
Qualitative Research Design
Philosophical Worldviews
Phenomenology and Ethnography
Mixed methods and Action Research
Topic Selection
The Research Problem and Theoretical Framework
Reviewing the Literature
Sample Selection
Requirements
Research Method Basic
Description
In this course, you will gain a good understanding and knowledge about fundamentals of qualitative research. In this course, my aim is to teach you, both the theory, including different types of interviews and interview questions, and practice - including Postpositivist Worldview, Constructivist Worldview and Transformative Worldview. Moreover, we will learn about different research design like Phenomenology, Ethnography, Grounded Theory and Narrative Inquiry. Research Problem, Theoretical Framework development, conducting literature review and Sample Selection are cores of this course. While doing so, I also point to specific sources in the literature, so that you can find them and support your arguments with academic references.
Overview
Lecture 1 Instructor introduction
Lecture 2 Facebook Page
Section 2: Qualitative Research - Introduction
Lecture 3 What Is Qualitative Research
Lecture 4 The nature of qualitative research
Lecture 5 Key Approaches to Research
Lecture 6 Philosophical Worldviews
Lecture 7 The Postpositivist Worldview
Lecture 8 The Constructivist Worldview
Lecture 9 Transformative Worldview
Lecture 10 The Pragmatic Worldview
Section 3: Quantitative Research Design
Lecture 11 Basic Qualitative Research
Lecture 12 Phenomenology
Lecture 13 Ethnography
Section 4: Designing your Study and Selecting a Sample
Lecture 14 Topic Selection
Lecture 15 The Research Problem
Lecture 16 The Theoretical Framework
Lecture 17 Reviewing the Literature
Lecture 18 Steps in Conducting a Literature Review
Lecture 19 Sample Selection
Lecture 20 "Two-Tier" Sampling
Anyone wishing to develop their interviewing skills to conduct a professional interview-based study,Academic students and teachers,Research assistants, research associates and research consultants,Doctoral Students, Graduate and Undergraduate Students,Anyone who is to learn fundamental about qualitative research

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/36836546484829aea163c63cef7ec3e4/avkjr.Qualitative.Research.From.Design.To.Implementation.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0135A0d2f2f9cbd8/avkjr.Qualitative.Research.From.Design.To.Implementation.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/EEAFED824391ED5/avkjr.Qualitative.Research.From.Design.To.Implementation.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/vzv21ayansbp/avkjr.Qualitative.Research.From.Design.To.Implementation.rar.html
Старый 01.11.2022, 13:07   #72801
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Quality Management 2022

Quality Management 2022
Published 10/2022
Language: English | Size: 739.84 MB | Duration: 3h 31m

Become equipped with essential quality management standards, tools and practices in with this course.

What you'll learn
Describe an Overview of Quality Management and Quality Management Tools.
Discuss the Various Quality Standards and Frameworks.
Explain the Various Dimensions of Quality and the Principles of Quality Management.
Understand Variability in Quality and How to Nonconforming Products.
Understand the Various Costs of Quality.
Understand How to Conduct Acceptance Quality Sampling.
Conduct and Differentiate Between Equipment Calibration, Qualification, Validation and Verification
Understand and Be Able to Root Cause Analysis RCA) Using Various RCA Tools.
Describe Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
Understand Statistical Process Control (SPC).
Requirements
Good internet access.
Description
In this course, you will learn critical quality management standards and concepts. It starts by giving you a rundown of the quality management concepts such as Quality Trilogy, Dimensions, Principles, and Focus of Quality Management (QM). Quality management plays an increasingly important role in manufacturing and businesses around the world, and with this course, you will be prepared for this important function.This course will show you how members of an organization can attain and maintain business success by adhering to the standards and principles of quality management. In this course, you will learn various frameworks and standards of quality management, the various costs of quality and their analysis. Next, you will learn how to conduct acceptance sampling and handle nonconformities. In addition, you will learn the application of statistical process control (SPC) and overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) in quality management.Finally, you will learn how to correctly perform equipment calibration & qualification, and process validation & verification. This course will be of great benefit to quality management professionals and other individuals who will like to learn and improve their knowledge of quality management. With the ever increase in the global applications of quality management across organizations worldwide, acquiring quality management skills will give your career a real boost. So, wait no more and enrol in this course!
Overview
Section 1: Quality Management Fundamentals
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Focus of Quality
Lecture 3 The Juran Trilogy
Section 2: Management of Quality
Lecture 4 Quality Standards & Frameworks
Lecture 5 Dimensions of Quality
Lecture 6 Deming's 14 Points on Quality
Lecture 7 Total Quality Management (TQM)
Section 3: Quality Costs & Assessment
Lecture 8 Variability in Quality
Lecture 9 Handling Nonconformities
Lecture 10 Cost of Quality (COQ)
Section 4: Quality Sampling
Lecture 11 Introduction
Lecture 12 Acceptance Sampling Methods
Lecture 13 Acceptance Quality Limit (AQL)
Section 5: Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
Lecture 14 Root Cause Analysis (RCA) I
Lecture 15 Root Cause Analysis (RCA) II
Lecture 16 Root Cause Analysis (RCA) III
Lecture 17 Root Cause Analysis (RCA) III
Section 6: Statistical Process Control (SPC)
Lecture 18 Introduction I
Lecture 19 Introduction II
Lecture 20 Introduction III
Lecture 21 Process Capability
Lecture 22 Process Capability Indices
Lecture 23 Process Capability Indices II
Lecture 24 Control Charts I
Lecture 25 Types of Control Chart I
Lecture 26 Types of Control Chart II
Lecture 27 Quality Limits
Section 7: Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
Lecture 28 Introduction
Lecture 29 OEE Factors
Lecture 30 Calculating OEE
Lecture 31 CASE Study
Lecture 32 Implementing OEE
Lecture 33 Improving OEE
Lecture 34 Six Big Losses
Section 8: Equipment Calibration, Qualification, Validation and Verification
Lecture 35 Introduction
Lecture 36 Outcome of a Calibration Exercise
Lecture 37 Types of Calibration
Lecture 38 Applicable Standards in Equipment Calibration
Lecture 39 Basic Calibration Process
Lecture 40 Qualification, Validation and Verification
Quality Assurance and Quality Control Professionals,Manufacturing Professionals,Engineers,Operations Management Personnel,Individuals Who Desire to Learn or Increase their Knowledge of Quality Management

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/8fe87f61faf674cb674f237410f9576e/jqzpe.Quality.Management.2022.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/07c5610Ab497c8c4/jqzpe.Quality.Management.2022.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/D7DA2BF6AA326E6/jqzpe.Quality.Management.2022.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/lp7k9drkrzht/jqzpe.Quality.Management.2022.rar.html
Старый 01.11.2022, 13:08   #72802
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию React Tutorial : Build ReactJS Projects

React Tutorial : Build ReactJS Projects
Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 18 lectures (2h 15m) | Size: 1.35 GB

Learn React by Building 5 Interesting Projects

What you'll learn
Complete React Projects From Scratch
Build Great Projects Using React
Learn and understand what is React and how it works
Build powerful, fast, user-friendly and reactive react apps
Requirements
Strong Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS is Required.
Basic knowledge of React
Description
The world can't live without mobile and web applications in this day and age. Everything is digitised, from booking cabs to ordering food to make bank transactions. Thanks to the efficient frameworks that provide a seamless user experience. One such robust frontend library is React.
React is a JavaScript-based UI development library. Facebook and an open-source developer community run it. Although React is a library rather than a language, it is widely used in web development. The library first appeared in May 2013 and is now one of the most commonly used frontend libraries for web development.
React offers various extensions for entire application architectural support, such as Flux and React Native, beyond mere UI.
What You'll Learn
The React basics
Functional React components
React hooks like useState() and useEffect()
Handling user events
JSX and Rendering templates
Props and State
Creating and organizing components
Building real-world React applications
Here are few reasons why you should learn React.
React is declarative
React makes app development easier
The React community is amazing
React is all about Reusable Components
React is SEO-friendly
React fully embraces JavaScript
You'll increase your earning power
React has a fast learning curve
All Project Intros are available for preview.
Here are some of the projects we are going to build in this course
Pomodoro
Markdown Editor
Highlight Tabs
Rock Paper Scissors
Moving Link
Who this course is for
Beginners in React
Anyone who wants to learn React

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/64b4126256edfa745189416b5fc98a53/jgzvg.React.Tutorial..Build.ReactJS.Projects.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/ef24785d3e99231c01d6b629f3d560d8/jgzvg.React.Tutorial..Build.ReactJS.Projects.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/092dd3F862a03224/jgzvg.React.Tutorial..Build.ReactJS.Projects.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/FB1B45e2bb9f7Aea/jgzvg.React.Tutorial..Build.ReactJS.Projects.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/74F51C60B39AA8E/jgzvg.React.Tutorial..Build.ReactJS.Projects.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/4FE4FA6658E233B/jgzvg.React.Tutorial..Build.ReactJS.Projects.part2.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/i3svk6f0iia5/jgzvg.React.Tutorial..Build.ReactJS.Projects.part1.rar.html
https://1dl.net/7pphb1l1pxqr/jgzvg.React.Tutorial..Build.ReactJS.Projects.part2.rar.html
Старый 01.11.2022, 13:10   #72803
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Run A One Day Workshop In Art Therapy

Run A One Day Workshop In Art Therapy
Published 10/2022
Language: English | Size: 2.16 GB | Duration: 2h 33m

How to design, structure and deliver a workshop (or workshops) in Art Therapy

What you'll learn
How to set up and run a workshop in Art Therapy
Tips for use during the workshop
How to use existing works for discussing Art Therapy
Through Art Therapy exercises, possible interpretations
Requirements
None
Description
This course is very practical. You will learn how to design, set goals, structure and deliver a workshop in Art Therapy. Included in the course are:a. examples of workshops currently advertised in 2022 - 2023b. detailed art therapy exercises that can be given as homework in the workshops. These are given at the end of each section/group of lectures.c. Ice breakers (and class activities) that can be used in a workshopd. How to use 'old masters' to deliver art therapy ideas in a workshop. These 'old masters' will be known to those studying art, appreciating art - but never considered for use in art therapy!e. The usage of prayerf. Input from an international artist (and co-Instructor) on her own paintings and how she has approached various art therapy exercises. This includes short videos as well as responses and comments on existing paintings.As with all Art Therapy courses, the emphasis here is on participation. You will be given a variety of exercises - try them out! see if you think they would work in YOUR workshop! see if the tips and strategies, ideas and examples can be applied to a workshop you intend to run. post in the Q/A asking questions, swopping ideas, looking at examples.Above all - enjoy the course!
Overview
Section 1: Overall Introduction
Lecture 1 Overall Introduction
Section 2: Section Introduction
Lecture 2 Introduction - part 1
Lecture 3 Introduction - part 2
Lecture 4 Workshop design - part 1
Lecture 5 Workshop design - part 2
Lecture 6 Workshop design - part 3
Lecture 7 Workshop goal - part 1
Lecture 8 Workshop goal - part 2
Lecture 9 Workshop goal - part 3
Lecture 10 Workshop Structure
Section 3: Guidelines
Lecture 11 Guidelines - 1
Lecture 12 Guidelines - 2
Lecture 13 Guidelines - 3
Lecture 14 Guidelines - 4
Section 4: Tips
Lecture 15 Tips - 1
Lecture 16 Tips - 2
Lecture 17 Tips - 3
Lecture 18 Tips - 4
Lecture 19 Tips - 5
Anyone intending - or thinking about - running an Art Therapy workshop

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/0a4f3bcd9994efe5868123bd73cf96c6/vhxli.Run.A.One.Day.Workshop.In.Art.Therapy.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/55e4ab48ce8b171f3b0b7f6a8dd0ccaa/vhxli.Run.A.One.Day.Workshop.In.Art.Therapy.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/1057876bdf65233ac52f49eb20be69a3/vhxli.Run.A.One.Day.Workshop.In.Art.Therapy.part3.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5Aed81bad71bBcf3/vhxli.Run.A.One.Day.Workshop.In.Art.Therapy.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/c3d4572203c41f93/vhxli.Run.A.One.Day.Workshop.In.Art.Therapy.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/d05d6a92Dde4e320/vhxli.Run.A.One.Day.Workshop.In.Art.Therapy.part3.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/C846CB193A77F84/vhxli.Run.A.One.Day.Workshop.In.Art.Therapy.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/488E109FB5D1363/vhxli.Run.A.One.Day.Workshop.In.Art.Therapy.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/596D0B6AA572CD5/vhxli.Run.A.One.Day.Workshop.In.Art.Therapy.part3.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/s7erzqxmbpmm/vhxli.Run.A.One.Day.Workshop.In.Art.Therapy.part1.rar.html
https://1dl.net/5ml6mzwvtotw/vhxli.Run.A.One.Day.Workshop.In.Art.Therapy.part2.rar.html
https://1dl.net/fyham060bw79/vhxli.Run.A.One.Day.Workshop.In.Art.Therapy.part3.rar.html
Старый 01.11.2022, 13:12   #72804
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Scrapbook Mini Album For Baby Boys

Scrapbook Mini Album For Baby Boys
Last updated 10/2020
Language: English | Size: 2.75 GB | Duration: 2h 3m

Preserve all the precious Moments with your little Ones!

What you'll learn
Students learn how to create a Mini Book with just a few pieces of Paper
Students learn different Scrapbooking Techniques
Students get ideas for different Scrapbooking Layouts
Students lern a book binding technique
Requirements
Students need a computer, printer and some paper sheets as well as crafting material to their liking
Description
What if - in years from now - you, your husband, your mum, your dad or your boy can pull out a Mini Book from the cupboard and go through all the stories you've preserved for him with you? What if you all can sit together and indulge in memories, laughing about stories which have been nearly forgotten, have a cup of coffee together and enjoying these long-gone days?Sometimes we scroll through our photo feed on our mobile and all of a sudden the one or other memory comes back - but - without „words" we more often than not do not really remember the story behind the picture. We quickly snap a photo and yes, we do that all day, and at that moment they are important to us. But then, after a few weeks, months or even years, they are forgotten in the feed and sooner or later nobody remembers the context anymore.When my grandma died in 2000 I tried to gather all the pictures from her I could. That was long before the digital age and pictures, beside those from vacations, were rare. I found quite some but it is never enough when you miss a loved one.That's when I promised myself that I'd always have enough pictures of the everyday life from the people I love. And that was when I started scrapbooking. And memory planning. And therefore my website Digidesignresort - and never looked back.Today I have nearly 15000 digital pictures in my cloud and sure, I do not print them all but hey, I do and I create layouts and I make Mini Albums and I love to make a „Scrapbook Evening" every now and then and pull out all the Mini Albums and have a sit-in with my loved ones.And - they enjoy indulging in memories as much as I do!I get it though - we will never have time to scrap each picture we take over the years. We will never have enough money to buy all the supplies we would like to have and we will never use all the supplies either! And that's where hybrid scrapbooking comes into play - we can use digital supplies, print them when we need them and scrap whenever we feel like because - we won't have to take long hauls to gather all the supplies needed! They are already there, prepared for you to print out and start crafting!I have started Digidesignresort in 2008 and ever since I'm scrapping, memory planning and bullet journaling. I also started designing to make the papers and die cuts fit to my memories.In this class we dig deep into creating a super easy Mini Album - you just need a few pieces of paper, no book binding tool or anything - a few papers, a chipboard and adhesive are enough!And that is why the fun begins with this class. We have it all inside. From high-quality printable to detailed instructions - written and in video format - you get it all.So whenever you decide to scrap something you can just come over to the class you have lifetime access to, download whatever you need and start doing so!In this Mini Album class I use photos from our Baby Cat "Chrissy" because he is just a new addition to the family and I wanted to create this Mini Album for my Mum as a memory of the time when Chrissy was a baby. I know it's "just" a cat (who means the world to us) and not a child but these are also memories which are worth to be preserved, aren't they?Features8 Video lessons (approx. 35 minutes) - I show you all the material you need as well as different scrapbook layouts so you are never stuck even if you are a beginner in Scrapbooking or creating Mini AlbumsA detailed step-by-step eBook (12 pages) to print out and follow along the book creating process4 cut files (2 sheets of elements to decorate your book), 1 sheet of circles as additional embellishments and one sheet of tags to cut out on any paper you like. These are files for your Silhouette Cameo but.. you also get all PNG files separately so you can create cut files for any cutting machine you have.You also get the elements and circles as a PDF to print and cut them yourselfYou also get 12 different patterned papers to make not just one but many different Mini Albums!With the Baby Boy Mini Album Pack you can't go wrong. You have all the instructions you need, you have all the papers, elements and even cut files you need and you can start right away with no more than a few printed papers, a piece of chipboard, a scissor and adhesive tape (minimum requirements).What the Mini Album Class does for you:The lifetime access to this class will give you peace of mind! If you lose your files come back and download them again. If you can't remember how to create an easy Mini Album or need a layout idea - join back into the class.High quality print files will make your Mini Albums look like professional albums and a great gift for your loved ones!You don't get just ONE Mini Album but you can create many different ones and many different layouts with the elements includedEven as a beginner you are never stuck - you can always contact me and also follow our layout videos you can start withThe Mini Albums with all your family's memories you'll create today will not just impact your life today and give you countless hours of family time going through your beautiful albums but also help your loved ones remember long gone times and let them show those to their kids.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Let's create the Mini Book
Lecture 2 Material for your Mini Book
Lecture 3 Folding the Paper and preparing to sew it
Lecture 4 Sewn Bags and glued Pages
Lecture 5 Adding the Spine and Cover
Lecture 6 Decorating the Cover
Lecture 7 Punching and decorating
Lecture 8 Adding Stories
Section 3: Scrapbook Layouts for your Mini Album
Lecture 9 A Second Layout for your Scrapbook Mini Album
Lecture 10 Double Page Layout Part 1
Lecture 11 Double Page Layout Part 2
Lecture 12 Circles with Layouts Part 1
Lecture 13 Layout with Circles Part 2 (Mini Album Page Ideas)
Lecture 14 Scrapbook Decoration Idea
Lecture 15 Scrapbook Ideas for Baby_Boy
Lecture 16 Scrapbook Decoration Ideas
Section 4: Goodbye!
Lecture 17 Happy Scrapping!
Moms, Grandmas and Photography Lovers who enjoy scrapbooking and preserving their Memories

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/611dc0798bbaed990ba9d7fcdf083221/xkzbc.Scrapbook.Mini.Album.For.Baby.Boys.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/638a97ec1883ca40250d9b5c44ea9196/xkzbc.Scrapbook.Mini.Album.For.Baby.Boys.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/2a22b53ff6f7bf77738848bbd3549b60/xkzbc.Scrapbook.Mini.Album.For.Baby.Boys.part3.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e26d531f2fD47f6F/xkzbc.Scrapbook.Mini.Album.For.Baby.Boys.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5351e190789FbD14/xkzbc.Scrapbook.Mini.Album.For.Baby.Boys.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/CA290419fD11c0f7/xkzbc.Scrapbook.Mini.Album.For.Baby.Boys.part3.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/03444346CE0BBFF/xkzbc.Scrapbook.Mini.Album.For.Baby.Boys.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/9DFFFFBC133B32F/xkzbc.Scrapbook.Mini.Album.For.Baby.Boys.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/64173F0538DD884/xkzbc.Scrapbook.Mini.Album.For.Baby.Boys.part3.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/ijnu2mmi974c/xkzbc.Scrapbook.Mini.Album.For.Baby.Boys.part1.rar.html
https://1dl.net/bd9t1rv1zxxr/xkzbc.Scrapbook.Mini.Album.For.Baby.Boys.part2.rar.html
https://1dl.net/d2xx0l4mtbd8/xkzbc.Scrapbook.Mini.Album.For.Baby.Boys.part3.rar.html
Старый 01.11.2022, 13:14   #72805
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Scrape The Web With PHP (2022)

Scrape The Web With PHP (2022)
Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 32 lectures (2h 11m) | Size: 1.42 GB

Scrape The Web With PHP

What you'll learn
Installing PHP
Create files and directories in PHP
Create functions that can scrape the web
Build complete web scraper script
Pull out data from any web page
Requirements
Computer with Windows or MAC
Internet connection
Good knowledge of PHP. (e.g. how to create PHP files/functions/classes)
Description
This courses teaches you how to build a program that is capable of collecting important data from the web using PHP.
The amount of data that is present on the intent today is insanely huge. The days where you would just copy and paste data from several web pages are gone because it will take you forever to collect a huge amount of data. Therefore, creating scripts that are capable of gathering up data from web pages come in handy. It will save a massive amount of time. Not to mention that it will also gather up data from the web in a organized file where you don't have to spent time and money fixing up collected data.
By the end of this course you will have built a project using PHP programming language that is capable of gathering data from the web.
Why should you take this course?
There are many reasons why this course is extremely important. First and most prominently is that you will learn one of the most important capabilities of PHP. As you know, PHP is a web-based server-side programming language which means that it's specialized in the web and can work with web pages perfectly. Let alone the fact that you will intensify your programming skills. Let me list out the advantages of taking this course.
1. You will learn how web scrapers work.
2. You will intensify your skills in programming in general and in PHP in particular.
3. You will be able to modify the script for your own goal to work with different web pages.
4. You will have a new skill in you resume.
What you will learn in this course?
1. Create project and install libraries.
2. Run PHP project in the browser.
3. Structure your project.
4. Essentials of PHP library to scrape the web.
5. How to write PHP algorithm to scrape the web.
6. Create directory and file to save data.
7. Save data to files.
8. Organize your project.
9. Much much more...
Note: The project that will be created throughout this course will be provided so that you can download it and use it for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
Who this course is for
PHP developers

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/20c8c5b3a347aa2ea0388f562c231777/ystbb.Scrape.The.Web.With.PHP.2022.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/96f50bded4a8fdf17bc149cb4f8bc1fa/ystbb.Scrape.The.Web.With.PHP.2022.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7415e9b89f8689F0/ystbb.Scrape.The.Web.With.PHP.2022.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/A40edEE5b8F57288/ystbb.Scrape.The.Web.With.PHP.2022.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/8F068A2F5521706/ystbb.Scrape.The.Web.With.PHP.2022.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/4D7EF96BA458544/ystbb.Scrape.The.Web.With.PHP.2022.part2.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/do7on9kza872/ystbb.Scrape.The.Web.With.PHP.2022.part1.rar.html
https://1dl.net/5qxdarqdasc8/ystbb.Scrape.The.Web.With.PHP.2022.part2.rar.html
Старый 01.11.2022, 13:15   #72806
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Simplify Your Digital Life

Simplify Your Digital Life
Last updated 6/2016
Language: English | Size: 645.76 MB | Duration: 3h 55m

Do you feel overwhelmed by the amount of data on your computer? Get rid of the clutter and increase your productivity.

What you'll learn
understand the different file formats
understand file management with all its tricks
sort photos for business and private use in iPhoto
sort Music, Video, Audio, TV-Show and all kind of media
work more effectively and increase productivity
Requirements
You should have used your Mac OS X
You should have started iPhoto, iTunes and other Mac Programs the one time or other
Description
Do you sometimes arrive at your office or settle down on your home computer and feel totally overwhelmed by the amount of unanswered emails, files to sort through, jobs to be done and media files to be managed? Would you love to be sorted and start your day exactly with what you need to get done in a productive and fast way? Well, then this course is for you! Let's get rid of all the clutter on your computer, let's understand file management as well as image processing and how to sort your videos, music, TV-shows and much more. We get to all of that and just de-cluttered to make you 100% more productive. What about this scenario? You get to your computer in the morning, your inbox is already sorted for you by the rules you set and the files you need are handy and in the right folders. This course will do all this and more for you because we actually want to make you more productive living your life with more free-time. For the course we use all already onboard tools from the Mac OS X we can. However, if you want to get into more detail and get done even more faster you can get some helpers from the App Store (not required).
Overview
Section 1: Introduction: Simplify your Digital Life
Lecture 1 Tips for Organisation
Lecture 2 Create Events in your Calendar
Lecture 3 Paperless Office
Section 2: File Management
Lecture 4 Where do I find which Files
Lecture 5 What kind of Files do I have on my Computer
Lecture 6 Which Programs do I use for File Management?
Lecture 7 Create a Folder Structure
Lecture 8 Programs which help you to sort your Music and Movie Files
Lecture 9 iTunes Stores for Music, Video, TV-Shows and more
Lecture 10 Where you find the Databases
Lecture 11 Login Items
Lecture 12 Clean up your Inbox
Lecture 13 Update your Contacts
Lecture 14 Passwords
Section 3: The iCloud
Lecture 15 The iCloud - an Overview
Lecture 16 Account Details and Family Sharing
Lecture 17 The iCloud in the Web
Lecture 18 What is iDrive
Lecture 19 Why you need more Space
Lecture 20 Backups on iPad and iPhone
Lecture 21 Handsoff
Lecture 22 Install iPhoto in the iCloud
Section 4: Get organised with iPhoto
Lecture 23 Import your Images effectively
Lecture 24 Events in iPhoto
Lecture 25 Folders in Sidebar for Projects
Lecture 26 Image Processing in iPhoto
Lecture 27 Tag Photos correctly
Lecture 28 Create Libraries at different Locations
Section 5: iTunes - your Mediahub
Lecture 29 iTunes Overview
Lecture 30 What is iTunes Match
Lecture 31 Playlists and Smart Playlists and how to make them work for you
Lecture 32 iTunes Management
Lecture 33 Add information to your Media Files
Lecture 34 Create Libraries for different needs
Section 6: Add Metadata to your Movies - nearly automatically
Lecture 35 Edit Files and Metadata to your Movies
Lecture 36 Set Video and Audio Quality
Lecture 37 Automating the process to save more time
Section 7: iBooks for Books and More
Lecture 38 Buy, read, maintain Books
Lecture 39 PDF from eMail to iBooks
Section 8: (Bonus Lecture) See you soon!
Lecture 40 What else we are up to
If you have a constant overload of digital files, you should become the master of them,If you feel that you could be much more productive if you knew how to handle this or that file format or program,If you feel that your computer is a huge mess where you find things just by fortune,If you already have a sorted media library, photos and other files this course is not for you,If you do not need to get more done in less time this course is also not for you

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/460a77d0ccc0431cf8038a8870a87f89/injsc.Simplify.Your.Digital.Life.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/36844f7f72Ac2996/injsc.Simplify.Your.Digital.Life.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/F5A4D99CBCF5236/injsc.Simplify.Your.Digital.Life.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/w0wbc8ceccdw/injsc.Simplify.Your.Digital.Life.rar.html
Старый 01.11.2022, 13:16   #72807
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию SysInternals Toolkit (Path)

SysInternals Toolkit (Path)
Sami Laiho | Duration: 11h | Video: H264 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44,1 kHz 2ch | 2,08 GB | Language: English

Sysinternals toolkit is the most downloaded troubleshooting toolkit from Microsoft. This learning path teaches the most required troubleshooting skills for anyone working with Windows operating system or applications running on top of it. This knowledge is vital to fresh newbies and most experienced admins. This course also teaches a lot about Windows OS internals.
What you will learn
• Working with the Sysinternals Toolkit
• Troubleshooting Processes with Process Explorer
• Troubleshooting Processes and Registry with Process Monitor
• Troubleshooting Memory and Disks with Sysinternals tools
• Troubleshooting Filesystems with Sysinternals tools
• Troubleshooting Security and Active Directory Issues with Sysinternals tools
• Troubleshooting Startup and Shutdown sequences with Sysinternals Tools
• Working with Memory Dumps and Debugging Using Sysinternals tools
• Exploring the Hidden Gems of Sysinternals toolkit
Courses in this path
1. Working with the SysInternals Toolkit (Sami Laiho, 2016)
2. Troubleshooting Processes with SysInternals Process Explorer (Sami Laiho, 2017)
3. Troubleshooting Processes and Registry with SysInternals Process Monitor (Sami Laiho, 2017)
4. Troubleshooting Memory and Disks with SysInternals Tools (Sami Laiho, 2017)
5. Troubleshooting Filesystems with SysInternals Tools (Sami Laiho, 2018)
6. Troubleshooting Security and Active Directory Issues with SysInternals Tools (Sami Laiho, 2018)
7. Troubleshooting Startup and Shutdown Sequences with SysInternals Tools (Sami Laiho, 2019)
8. Working with Memory Dumps and Debugging Using SysInternals Tools (Sami Laiho, 2019)
9. Exploring the Hidden Gems of SysInternals Toolkit (Sami Laiho, 2019)

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/49caa6404417fadb17c603e4e96e7903/uzryt.SysInternals.Toolkit.Path.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/42a4d7a1eb716f7260e098ca8352fef3/uzryt.SysInternals.Toolkit.Path.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/47ff424D89ebe60b/uzryt.SysInternals.Toolkit.Path.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/CE507cb09B8bda0f/uzryt.SysInternals.Toolkit.Path.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/9C4E73BB46E2EFA/uzryt.SysInternals.Toolkit.Path.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/09B2D7EB0425FD3/uzryt.SysInternals.Toolkit.Path.part2.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/7i4t1nvtf193/uzryt.SysInternals.Toolkit.Path.part1.rar.html
https://1dl.net/kuuerciejm99/uzryt.SysInternals.Toolkit.Path.part2.rar.html
Старый 01.11.2022, 13:48   #72808
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Teach Your Children To Love Themselves

Teach Your Children To Love Themselves
Last updated 10/2022
Language: English | Size: 253.08 MB | Duration: 0h 36m

5 Step Mini-Course For Parents (36 Min.)

What you'll learn
Get Kids To Open Up
How To Make Them Do Chores - Without Nagging
Help Them Like And Love Themselves
Build Self-Esteem In Kids
Requirements
No experience required
Description
Children who dislike themselves are often angry and insecure.Children who like and love themselves are harmonious, polite, and have inner peace and security."Do you have an inner critical voice that tells you negative things? Which holds you back in your life?"I do. As many as 85 percent of us hear this "judge" who says we are not valuable or good enough.The voice was born in our childhood. Our parents had the biggest impact on us then.​In 36 minutes you can have learned how to stop this critical judge in your child.Here is my experience after working as a coach for children and youth for 14 years:"The kids that succeed in life, are the ones who like and love themselves."Making sure your child has good self-esteem is more important than grades and doing good in sports.​"The most important relationship is the one we have with ourselves."​I have helped thousands of parents communicate so that their children do not follow their negative voice, but instead, see what strengths and qualities they have."We must first know ourselves before we can love ourselves."Here you will learn what you can say to remove the inner critic in your child, or make sure that it does not appear at all.​The course makes sure you lay the foundation for a sense of inner peace in your children, which they will enjoy for the rest of their lives.THIS MINI-COURSE HELPS YOU WITH THIS* Your child will not listen to you. (Anger, arguing, yelling)* Your child will not talk to you and open up. (Low self-esteem, quiet, isolating.)​(The real reason they are angry or quiet is that they think they are failures and not good enough.)* You want to be sure that you do not transfer insecurity - and help your child on the right path.* A simple technique that leads to your child gaining better confidence and self-esteem.* An effective tool that causes your child to do chores at home, such as cleaning the room - without arguing about it.​In the course, I also talk about the three most common mistakes parents make, when communicating with their children. And how to avoid this.​If you have problems with children, the solution is not to yell, bribe or punish. It can make the situation worse.You can do this! Parents talk about good results. Fast.Easier: When kids like themselves, they are so much easier to get along with.My discovery 14 years agoMany mothers and fathers I talk to think the most important thing behind a good relationship is that the children like their parents.​I thought so too...It's not. It turns out that the key to a really good relationship lies in how well people like themselves - in conversation with you. That's the secret!Top TipIf you can help them like themselves - they will like you, their behavior will improve and you will get the relationship you dream of.Don't Miss Out!You are just minutes away from your child experiencing these methods and getting the warm feeling of self-love. This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee - so there's no risk to getting started.Go ahead and hit the "take this course" button to start communicating in a smart way today!
Overview
Lecture 1 Background The Inner Critic
Lecture 2 The Most Common MIstakes Parents Make
Lecture 3 How To Build Self-Esteem In Your Kid
Lecture 4 How To Get Kids To Do Chores - Without Nagging
Lecture 5 How To Make Kids Open Up And Share
Parents who want to build self-esteem in their kids,It is never too early to start, but the methods should be adjusted according to age

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/d593c1df6b009d1cd906ef294b6173ed/sdexb.Teach.Your.Children.To.Love.Themselves.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/1D5c9af1d13E1965/sdexb.Teach.Your.Children.To.Love.Themselves.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/879B7285DC73BA2/sdexb.Teach.Your.Children.To.Love.Themselves.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/qujjjqg18zbh/sdexb.Teach.Your.Children.To.Love.Themselves.rar.html
Старый 01.11.2022, 13:50   #72809
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Village Huts In Watercolour: Laos

Village Huts In Watercolour: Laos
Published 10/2022
Language: English | Size: 988.19 MB | Duration: 1h 18m

Learn how to paint a loose village hut scene in watercolors. Learn essential techniques and processes to paint any scene

What you'll learn
How to paint simple paintings of a village hut scene in watercolour
How to sketch and plan your landscape painting in pencil before you start painting
How and when to use wet-in-wet watercolour techniques to paint skies, buildings, trees, shadows and earth
How to paint basic trees and rocks with minimal effort and brushstrokes
How to add people into your landscape in a natural and simple way
Requirements
No prior experience in watercolour painting required.
Description
Welcome! In this course, we'll be painting a village hut scene in watercolour. Natural landscapes are simple and beautiful, providing the perfect subject for a beginner watercolor artist. Adding a man-made object such as a house or hut can create an interesting contrast and help to tell a story. Learning how to capture a landscape in a quick, fun, and loose manner is an essential skill that every artist should learn to master. Watercolour is the perfect medium that allows you to produce spontaneous and expressive paintings on the go.Planning is crucial. I'll show you how to simplify shapes and sketch in large shapes such as foliage, trees, grass, and land. Getting those large components in accurately beforehand is essential for your painting to make sense.In this course you'll learn:How to paint simple paintings of a village hut scene in watercolourHow to sketch and plan your landscape painting in pencil before you start paintingHow and when to use wet-in-wet watercolour techniques to paint skies, buildings, trees, shadows and earthHow to paint basic trees and rocks with minimal effort and brushstrokesHow to add people into your landscape in a natural and simple wayHow to paint water using a variety of essential techniquesHow to layer effectively to add extra detailsHow to combine layers to create depth naturallyHow to paint simple shadows and identify or choose a light source in your paintingSo join me in this course! You'll see just how easy it is to create this amazing scene in no time at all.Course Materials and scans are found under the 'Materials' lecture.Assignment:Your course project is to draw and paint your own village hut landscape in watercolour! This can be a scene featured in this course or based on one of your own photographs or scenes you have observed outside. You can also refer to the scanned drawing/painting templates attached below which will allow you to trace the drawing if you choose to do so. I recommend drawing each scene freehand. Drawing is an important step in improving your painting skills. This provides you with an opportunity to compose and plan your painting. Once you've finished the drawing, use the watercolor steps and processes included in the course demonstrations to complete your painting. Materials:Use any watercolour paints, pencil watercolour paper, and brushes you have available. I recommend:0.5mm mechanical pencilArtist-grade watercolour paints - blue, yellow, and red100% cotton watercolour paper or sketchbookWatercolour Brushes - mop brush and a variety of round brushes for detailing.Getting Started:Review the course demonstration videos first. You can also download the tracing templates to transfer over your drawing if you wish. Looking to sketch and paint another scene? Research some free reference photo websites, pick one of your own reference photos, or simply find an outdoor location where you can sit and paint. Using the steps and processes included in this course, create your own unique urban sketch. Sharing Your Work:Share your final painting and progress shots with the course by uploading them to the Q&A or discussion section. If you have any questions or need more tips, please let me know. I'm happy to help.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Materials
Lecture 3 Drawing
Lecture 4 Light
Lecture 5 Shadow
Lecture 6 Finishing Touches
Lecture 7 Project
Students learning watercolour painting,Students learning how to paint in a loose manner,Students learning how to paint natural landscapes,Students learning architectural painting

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/03ea76c480a49758a1710fe0e101069c/pdzrj.Village.Huts.In.Watercolour.Laos.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/88841d0a0baCAd42/pdzrj.Village.Huts.In.Watercolour.Laos.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/DD658DBBE85CD37/pdzrj.Village.Huts.In.Watercolour.Laos.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/jvjzp8z74vgc/pdzrj.Village.Huts.In.Watercolour.Laos.rar.html
Старый 01.11.2022, 13:52   #72810
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Vocal Sound Healing For The Root Chakra

Vocal Sound Healing For The Root Chakra
Published 10/2022
Language: English | Size: 1.61 GB | Duration: 1h 32m

Learn to use your voice to create a state of stability, wholeness and connection with the earth and the Divine

What you'll learn
How the voice can be used as a tool for sound healing
How the voice can be used to connect to and balancing our energetic bodies
The understanding of the root energy and how important it is for the Foundation of the Energy System
The feeling of connection to the Divine and the Source within
How the voice can create energy flow and balance for the root chakra
Students can feel more secure, supported and grounded with this coursework in their life
Students will tune their body with the harmonics of the 432HZ frequency
The importance of sound, frequency and intention
Requirements
No prior singing or sound healing experience is necessary
Students must have a connection to wi-fi and computer access
A journal and something to write with
Description
"Vocal music is considered to be the highest, for it is natural; the effect produced by an instrument which is merely a machine cannot be compared with that of the human voice. However perfect strings may be, they cannot make the same impression on the listener as the voice which comes direct from the soul as breath, and has been brought to the surface through the medium of the mind and the vocal organs of the body." The Mysticism of Music, Sound and WordDid you know that all thoughts, feelings and mental processes are sound? Everything about you is in a constant state of vibration and your state of consciousness is a direct reflection of your frequency.This 7 day vocal sound healing course is created for those who would like to enter in the world of sound healing and learn to use their voice as an energetic tool for healing, spiritual alignment and empowerment.In this course you will experience:A deep connection to the grounding of the earthThe understanding of the root chakra and how important it is for stability and the bases of the 7 major energy centersThe incredible healing power and potential of your Divine instrument (Your voice).Moving lower frequencies of stored energy such as fear, survival mode and ungroundedness by using sound and intention. The deep connection and alignment of the energetic bodies.A release of anxiety stemmed from not being safe and secure in the selfThe feeling of more security, grounding and rooting and in oneself.How sound and your voice can deepen your meditation practice and bring you more peace, joy and raise your frequency.Who is this course for? Vocal Sound Healing for the Root Chakra is for those interested in sound healing, sound therapy, energy medicine, singers, musicians, psychotherapists, energy healers and those wanting to take a deeper dive into the powerful healing of our voicesTestimonials:Her music "bathes the listener in waves of profoundly healing sound. To listen to her gorgeous recordings is a magnificent gift to your soul. I cannot recommend it highly enough" Sonia Choquette (New York Times Best-Selling author of "The Answer is Simple" & "Love Yourself Live Your Spirit""Magical, Mysterious, Romantic and Haunting, AURELIA'S music reflects the depth of her soul's profound journey through this precious lifetime and her graceful skill" Paul Avgerinos (Grammy award winning Composer, Artist and Producer)"If there was a heaven that is where she took me" Newtown Yoga Festival Participant"I stumbled upon Aureliaslight through her insanely celestial music on Spotify. Just take a deep breath and be ready to be lifted up. The compositions of her voice and music are gifts to be inhaled deeply and have the ability to lighten up the heaviest darkness. Nurturing, accessible divinity- Hugs straight from heaven" (Step into the Power of your Voice) Live Vocal Workshop ParticipantEnchanted Songstress"This enchanted songstress has elevated my soul's perception of love and beauty. This Sonic Journey & guided meditation with it's high vibrational selected frequencies and Aurelia's toning have brought me to a more clear awareness of life and love's potential.Simply put, her angelic voice and her musical/ spiritual prowess encourages the listener to trust this profound sound journey.Each and every time one listens it carries the participant one step closer to the mystery within" Music Fan
Overview
Lecture 1 Is this Course for You?
Lecture 2 Overview of Course
Section 2: What is Vocal Sound Healing
Lecture 3 What is Vocal Sound Healing?
Section 3: Energy Centers & Chakras
Lecture 4 An overview of the Energy Centers
Section 4: Sound, Frequency and Intention
Lecture 5 The Importance of Sound, Frequency and Intention
Section 5: About the Root Chakra
Lecture 6 About the Root Chakra
Section 6: The Importance and Functions of the Root Chakra and How it affects our lives
Lecture 7 Deep Dive into the Root Chakra
Section 7: About the Voice- How it works and how to keep our voice healthy
Lecture 8 About the Voice
Lecture 9 How to keep the voice healthy and strong
Section 8: Affirmations
Lecture 10 Your Word is Your Wand. How we create our reality with our words.
Lecture 11 Root Chakra Affirmations
Section 9: Vocal Sound Healing Journal Questions
Lecture 12 Root Chakra Journal Questions Printout
Section 10: Preparation for Vocal Sound Healing Practice
Lecture 13 How to prepare for your practice
Section 11: Root Chakra Sound Healing Background Track
Lecture 14 Root Chakra Sound Healing Background Track -Downloadable MP3
Section 12: Subconscious Reprogramming for the Root Chakra Night Re-Balancing Track-MP3
Lecture 15 Subconscious Reprogramming for the Root Chakra Night Time Healing Track
Section 13: Thank you and Bonus
Lecture 16 Bonus, Connections and Gifts Oh My...
This program is intended for those who want to deepen the connection to their voice as a tool for sound healing,,Those who want to explore the voice and their own singing,Those who are interested in natural and energetic healing,Those interested in learning about the power of music to heal and transform,Energy healers, psychologists, spiritual and metaphysical seekers, those who want to expand their practice

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/aa9d886732b88559fc5257f1f6afb583/jevvu.Vocal.Sound.Healing.For.The.Root.Chakra.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/1a1f9ba5cf4d61b654d29d8459904c6d/jevvu.Vocal.Sound.Healing.For.The.Root.Chakra.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e95ed2e105a11A2b/jevvu.Vocal.Sound.Healing.For.The.Root.Chakra.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/94197BE764939d24/jevvu.Vocal.Sound.Healing.For.The.Root.Chakra.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/322B2F89FBA812B/jevvu.Vocal.Sound.Healing.For.The.Root.Chakra.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/9BC5600A7EC25D7/jevvu.Vocal.Sound.Healing.For.The.Root.Chakra.part2.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/2m4ddqqj4eeh/jevvu.Vocal.Sound.Healing.For.The.Root.Chakra.part1.rar.html
https://1dl.net/b8a68ex8dm98/jevvu.Vocal.Sound.Healing.For.The.Root.Chakra.part2.rar.html
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws