mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию The Ultimate Copywriting Course - Write Copy That Sells

Last updated 8/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.35 GB | Duration: 5h 51m

The Most Effective Copywriting Secrets & Strategies You Wish You Knew About - Become A Better Copywriter Today

What you'll learn
Learn how to write effective sales copy & grow your business
Learn the secrets to writing Irresistible headlines that demand peoples attention
Learn how to write better social media posts that generate more engagement and followers
Learn powerful copywriting techniques used by the worlds best copywriters
Learn how to write dynamite copy for your website and Increase your profits
Learn how to write platform specific copy for social media sites like Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Requirements
NO previous copywriting experience is required.
Description
Stop wasting time following so called "Copywriters" that do not practice what they preach.Learn Copywriting from the UKs Award Winning Digital Marketing Agency Owner, Joshua George!Get expert tips from real world examples and gain a competitive advantage!Whether you have your own business, you work for a company, or want to get a job as a copywriter, this course covers everything you need to know!What you'll learn by taking this Copywriting courseLearn how to leverage "Power words" and Instantly generate more website clicksLearn how to arrange your copy so your readers are glued to the pageLearn how to structure your copy to generate an influx of conversions (e.g purchases, sign ups etc)Learn the secrets to writing Irresistible headlines that demand peoples attentionGet access to 2 FREE headline generator toolsLearn how to make your copy sound more conversational and not like a sales script!Learn how to writer dynamite copy for your website and Increase your revenueLearn how to write better social media posts that generate more engagement and followersLearn how to write platform specific copy for social media sites like Facebook, Twitter & LinkedInLiterally everything you need to know about copywriting, all in once place All the strategies I teach follow repeatable formulas and timeless sales psychology tactics.MONEY-BACK GUARANTEEBefore we go any further, let us just say, I don't want you to be disappointed.If you don't like this course for any reason, you can get a full refund in the first 30 days, which is backed by Udemy's 30-day guarantee, with no questions asked!This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed.Invest in yourself today and never look back.Enrol now.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Start Here: Read Me Before You Start
Section 2: The Basics
Lecture 3 What Is Copywriting
Lecture 4 Tools To Help You Become A Better Copy Writer
Lecture 5 The Basics - Word Track
Section 3: Powerful Copywriting Techniques
Lecture 6 What We're Going To Cover In This Section
Lecture 7 What Are Power Words & How To Use Them
Lecture 8 How To Master WIIFM (What's In It For Me)
Lecture 9 Focus on Benefits, Not Features
Lecture 10 The AIDA Formula - Structure Your Copy Like A Pro
Lecture 11 Powerful Copywriting Techniques - Word Track
Section 4: Call To Actions
Lecture 12 How To Write Powerful CTAs That Convert
Lecture 13 Call To Actions - Word Track
Section 5: Headlines
Lecture 14 What We're Going To Cover In This Section
Lecture 15 How Headlines Differ
Lecture 16 The Secret To Writing Headlines That Demand Attention
Lecture 17 Headline Generator Tools To Make Your Life Easier (Free)
Lecture 18 Headlines For YouTube Videos
Lecture 19 Headlines - Word Track
Section 6: Copywriting for Web Copy
Lecture 20 What We're Going To Cover In This Section
Lecture 21 The Secret To Keeping Your Reader On The Page
Lecture 22 How To Make Your Reader Feel Involved In Your Copy
Lecture 23 Messaging Hierarchy - Structure Your Copy Like A Pro
Lecture 24 How To Write Conversational Copy
Lecture 25 Copywriting for Web Copy - Word Track
Section 7: Copywriting For Cold Emails
Lecture 26 What We're Going To Cover In This Section
Lecture 27 Crystalize Your Objective
Lecture 28 Creating Effective Email Subject Lines
Lecture 29 Creating Your Email Body
Lecture 30 188 Spam Words You Should Avoid Saying
Lecture 31 Copywriting For Cold Emails - Word Track
Section 8: Copywriting For Social Media
Lecture 32 What We're Going To Cover In This Section
Lecture 33 Intro To Copywriting For Social Media
Lecture 34 Understand The Differences Between Platforms
Lecture 35 Profile Copy - Best Practices
Lecture 36 Copywriting For Facebook/ Twitter
Lecture 37 Copywriting For LinkedIn
Lecture 38 185 Action Words For LinkedIn
Lecture 39 Copywriting For Social Media - Word Track
Section 9: Conclusion
Lecture 40 Conclusion.. goodbye for now
Section 10: What Next?
Lecture 41 Bonus Lecture
Anyone interested in learning the art and science behind copywriting,Marketers who want to increase their earning potential and career prospects,Business owners looking to generate more leads and more sales,Digital marketers who want to understand the role of copywriting,Freelancers who want to learn how to become an effective copywriter

rapidgator.net:
[Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]
[Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18.09.2022, 12:23   #68012
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию The Ultimate Self-Development Course

Published 9/2022
Language: English | Size: 3.07 GB | Duration: 2h 30m

From Beginner to Advance, just like that.

What you'll learn
Students will be introduced to a wide range of spiritual and cultivation teachers.
Students will learn the power of the present moment.
Students will learn how to deal with and heal strong emotions such as anger, anxiety, and depression.
Students will learn powerful and sacred tools to assist them on their journey to enlightenment.
Students who follow the guidance and resources of this course have the potential to become enlightened.
Requirements
The only requirement for this course is an open mind and the willingness to learn.
Description
What to expect in this courseIn this course, you will be introduced to a wide range of Self-Development and Self-Transformation teachers and will be given access to a resource list containing valuable and rare content, that is otherwise extremely difficult to find.The contents in my resource list are some of the best content you will ever find in terms of self-development content, it took me over 7 years to create this list, and find its resources. In this course, you will find a comprehensive guide that will introduce you to new self-development teachers and their content. You will find the content I*provide to be very simple, yet very powerful. There is no spiritual or mental gymnastics required!Who is this course for?This course is for both beginner and advanced self-development practitioners. If you are a beginner, you will be introduced to resources that will create a firm and strong foundation to begin your journey. However, it is those of you who are more advanced in the practices of self-development and especially Self-transformation that will benefit the most, as I provide some very high-level content that is not generally found in "mainstream" self-development courses/books.Who is this course not for?This course is not for people who want to be handfed everything, and who do not want to put in the work. The way this course is designed is to encourage and motivate you to do your own research and practices. Meaning if you want to benefit the most from this course you will have to invest time in the resources that are provided.OverallIf you are interested in inner-truth, cultivation, self-transformation, enlightenment, or advanced self-development content that is not found in your average self-help book, then you will benefit from this course. If you are genuine in your search for truth and on your path of self-development then you will find this course will take you to the next level, breaking through any barriers you may have had.With that said, if you're ready to take your self-development to the next level, then enroll now, and let's begin, I*am ready when you are!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction to the Ultimate Self-Development Course
Lecture 1 What to expect in this course.
Section 2: Resource List
Lecture 2 Resource list of everything I talk about
Section 3: Unit 1 Eckhart Toll
Lecture 3 Introduction to Eckhart Toll
Lecture 4 Eckhart Toll Main Video
Lecture 5 Unit 1 Present Moment Guide
Lecture 6 Unit 1 Conclusion
Section 4: Unit 2 Thich Nhat Hanh
Lecture 7 Introduction to Thich Nhat Hanh
Lecture 8 Mindful Breathing Guide
Lecture 9 Unit 2 Conclusion
Section 5: Unit 3 Mooji
Lecture 10 Introduction to Mooji
Lecture 11 Inner Self Guide
Lecture 12 Unit 3 Conclusion
Section 6: Unit 4 Inner Body Awareness
Lecture 13 Inner Body Awareness Introduction
Lecture 14 Inner Body Awareness Guide
Lecture 15 Unit 4 Inner Body Awareness Resources
Section 7: Extra Content
Lecture 16 Extra Content Guide
Lecture 17 Actualized.org (Recommended)
Lecture 18 Michael Newton
Lecture 19 Ram Dass
Lecture 20 Sadhguru
Lecture 21 Papaji
Lecture 22 OSHO
Section 8: My Books
Lecture 23 Introduction to my books
Lecture 24 Understanding and Questioning the Self
Lecture 25 Jumping Down the Rabbit Hole of Existence
Lecture 26 From Suffering to Love, A Complete Guide to a Troubling Mind (Recommended)
Section 9: Online Course Conclusion
Lecture 27 Final Thoughts
This course is for those on the path of enlightenment.,This is not a course for those who are looking to gain spiritual powers or specials abilities.,This course is indented to assist the genuine and honest spiritual seeker.,This course will also benefit people who suffer from anxiety and depression.

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Старый 18.09.2022, 12:24   #68013
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Viral Blogging 101 Blogging & Content Writing Masterclass

Last updated 5/2018
Language: English | Size: 275.08 MB | Duration: 1h 14m

Step-by-step blogging & content writing guide. Go from blank page to viral blog post. Become a blog writing pro.

*+
What you'll learn
Write viral blog posts from scratch
Brainstorm fresh blog ideas on demand
Learn the perfect formula for drafting new blog posts
Revise and edit your work like a blogging pro
Craft killer headlines
Make your writing flow
Become an expert at blog writing
Requirements
Computer or Mobile Phone
Description
DISCOVER THE SECRET SAUCE TO WRITING VIRAL BLOG POSTS THAT SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE. THE MOST*PRACTICAL, STRAIGHTFORWARD*BLOGGING*COURSE*ON*UDEMY.Taught by a Udemy Best-Selling Blogging*Instructor and Huffington Post ContributorWRITE*VIRAL BLOG POSTS FROM SCRATCHLEARN HOW TO WRITE AND EDIT LIKE A BLOGGING*PROGenerate Viral-Ready Content IdeasJOIN 180K*OF MY HAPPY STUDENTS!!"Practical and methodical teaching bringing more clarity and confidence regarding the whole blog post writing process." -LAURENT, UDEMY STUDENT"Tyler breaks down his thought process right from choosing a blog post angle, one thing that most writers struggle with. It packs tons of great tips and tricks you can use to make your blog post viral." -YUYU*SALEM, UDEMY*STUDENT"Tyler has a relaxed friendly style..."*-DIANNE WILLIAMS, UDEMY STUDENT
"The information is shared step by step & explained in such a way that it's easily consumed & retained. This is going to then make the new information easy to apply for my needs." -BOBBIE*OAKLEY, UDEMY*STUDENT"As a seasoned copywriter and now blogger, I found Tyler's coverage informative, well-organized, and practical. He explored points particularly relevant to writing in the online community -*which I will put to immediate use."*-JACKIE, UDEMY*STUDENTIn recent years, the blogging and content writing*world has exploded. There's now more opportunities than ever, but have you ever wondered what's the secret to getting*your blogs read and seen by the masses? Do you want to know*the criteria for an effective, shareable blog post? How*to*keep the ideas flowing? How to*find the time to stay up with the competition?If you have any of those questions, this course is FOR*YOU.*As a blogger and professional writer, I've written for some of the world's largest publications (places like the Huffington Post, The Blaze, etc.) over the past several years*and after much trial and error I've discover a blogging template that will save you tons of time and frustration.With this course, you'll learn the keys to faster blogging, writing, and editing. In no time, you'll know how to go from blank page to viral blog post FAST.*If you've ever wondered what the blogging process is supposed to look like, here's your chance!*Go behind the scenes with me and see exactly how I build out my blog posts step-by-step. Watch my*computer screen and*discover exactly...How to brainstorm new blog postsHow to create an outlineHow to build out a rough draftHow to revise your rough draftHow to polish your postHow to craft killer headlinesAs you watch this step-by-step blog writing tutorial you'll discover a repeatable method for*writing blog posts specific to your niche and gain access to a re-usable*template that you can employ*time and time again. This isn't your typical, hypothetical online writing course. This is as actionable and as practical as it gets!With my proven blog writing formula you'll be able to churn out fresh blog posts and keep up with the competition. Never*worry about publishing a "dud" again by following my step-by-step blogging*template.By the end of this course, you'll know exactly how to*write*clear, effective copy for your*blog, website, or clients.*If you're*still questioning*if*this course*is*for you, I*want you to*answer*the following questions honestly...Do you want to (quickly)*gain confidence*as a copywriter, blogger, or freelance writer?Do you want to*grow your platform*as a*writer or*blogger?Do you want*more people to*read your content?Do you want your content to be as*polished and as professional*as possible?
If you just*said*YES,*then I*think you should take advantage of*this*opportunity to invest in yourself.*This course contains the kind of practical insights you can take action on immediately. Instead of drowning under the pressure of your next assignment or project, you'll have a proven formula to put into action.Enroll now and*stop letting your*competition have the advantage."This course was so helpful. I know it seems like a simple subject but its something every blogger has to go through. No matter how much I try I just couldn't figure out how to make my blog posts not look cluttered and confusing. I totally recommend this course, Great Job Tyler! I feel like I'm ready to start writing more engaging blog posts for my readers." -KAREN*FORGY, UDEMY*STUDENT
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Choosing Your Post Topic and Post Type
Lecture 2 Picking your post topic
Lecture 3 Choosing a post type & headline - Part 1
Lecture 4 Choosing a post type & headline - Part 2
Section 3: Creating an Effective Outline
Lecture 5 Using a blog post template
Lecture 6 Defining the main idea
Lecture 7 Listing supporting details
Lecture 8 Creating a call to action
Section 4: Building a Solid Rough Draft
Lecture 9 Writing your first paragraph
Lecture 10 Transitioning to the body and connecting your points
Lecture 11 Writing a conclusion
Section 5: Revising Your Work Like a Pro
Lecture 12 Making your writing clear
Lecture 13 Making your writing flow
Lecture 14 Checking for grammar, punctuation, and typos
Section 6: Crafting a Killer Headline
Lecture 15 Headline strategies that work
Lecture 16 Choosing a headline
Bloggers,Writers,Copywriters,Freelancers,Online Entrepeneurs,Anyone wanting to improve their writing efficiency,Anyone wanting to grow a blog,Anyone wanting to start a blogging business

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Старый 18.09.2022, 12:26   #68014
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Write To Ignite - Master The Art Of Sales Copy & Copywriting

Last updated 10/2021
Language: English | Size: 1.16 GB | Duration: 2h 20m

Writing sales copy is critical to content marketing/writing. Learn copywriting today and write copy that gets the click.

What you'll learn
Move readers to action with your words.
Connect with your reader on a deep emotional level.
Find the strengths of your product and even convert weakness into selling points.
Use the 3-Part Sales Copy Formula to structure your writing and give you confidence every time to sit down to write sales copy.
Learn how to write killer headlines.
Use one of my 7 top headline styles.
Tell a compelling story to make your writing more persuasive.
Show social proof in your copywriting to break down buying barriers and give people the confidence to buy.
Learn formatting tips that make your copy a joy to read.
Write an effective call to action.
Understand how to show the benefits of your product like you never have before.
Take your online marketing and online advertising to the next level.
Learn many more writing tips to make you a better copywriter.
Improve the effectiveness of you digital marketing, including email marketing and other web marketing.
Beginning writers workshop.
Tons of writer's tips.
Learn to improve SEO for writers.
Overcome writer's block.
Learn effective sales writing skills.
Learn copywriting secrets normally reserved for the pros.
Improve your business writing or sales writing skills.
Requirements
This course does not teach English grammar. It focuses on how to make your writing more persuasive. Bring a willingness to learn and a desier to make more money and get more results from your writing.
Description
Did you know that in the Internet Marketing world your writing skills often determine your income?
That can be kind of scary, but the great new is that ANY improvements in your copywriting can improve your sales. This course is designed to help you master the fundamentals of copywriting so you can dramatically improve your results.
My goal is to help you get more clicks, more subscribers and more sales with your writing.
This course is designed for
Digital marketersOnline teachersSelf-publishersFreelance writersDigital entrepreneursBloggersCopywritersAdvertisers
****Includes Lifetime Access and a 100%, 30-Day Money Back Guarantee ***
*** If You Don't Master the Art of Copywriting*with This Course, I WANT You to Get Your Money Back ***
I'm going to show you how to move people to action with your words. Not by using fancy sales jargon. In fact, just the opposite. You'll do it by using simple language that connects with your reader on a deep emotional level.
I LOVE writing, and I LOVE teaching!
Just look at some of the reviews on my Udemy courses and you'll see that my passion comes through in what I teach. Here is what my students are saying about my courses
"The topic and the delivery is inspirational and noteworthy." - Star R.
"Good information and motivation to act. It flowed and was easy to get through...." - Jon R.
"This course was phenomenal. It was an eye opener. I learned a lot from this course and the instructor was awesome." - Jean N.
"This is the most informative and motivating course I have ever taken from Udemy. When you complete it, you'll say only one thing: "Hey, I can do this--easily!" Thanks very much, Steve." - George K.
I make a full-time living from eBooks, niche websites and online courses. All of these things are based on quality content.
90% of my success is because of the writing behind the content.
In Write to Ignite, I'll teach you my strategy.
I'll show you my simple 3-Part Sales Copy Formula that you can use for all the sales copy that you write. It takes you step by step from your headline to your call to action. It will give you more confidence every time you write and will quickly eliminate common issues like writers block.
Here are 5 other things I'll show you in the course
How to quickly get to know your customer on an intimate level.How knowing a few key things about your product can drastically improve your copywriting.How to include social proof in your copy to give readers the confidence to buy.How to format your sales copy so it is a joy to read.How to set your writing on fire, and motivate readers to take immediate action.
You'll learn tons of additional tips and tricks along the way.
At the end of this course, you'll be able to write persuasively and effectively.
If you want to set your writing on fire and get massive results from your sales copy, this course was designed for you.
I've created a special preview for you: 3 FREE lessons in the course show you 3 quick tips that you can use right away to improve your copywriting.
Click on the free preview lectures and become a better copywriter today.
See you inside the course!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction - Write to Ignite
Lecture 1 Quick Tip #1 - Catch The Reader's Attention with a Story
Lecture 2 Quick Tip #2 - See Into Your Reader's Head
Lecture 3 Quick Tip #3 - Get Results with a Call to Action
Section 2: Get to Know Your READER Quickly and Intimately
Lecture 4 Know Your Customer - Introduction
Lecture 5 Know Your Customer - 3 Rapid Research Strategies
Lecture 6 Know Your Customer - Who NEEDS Your Product?
Lecture 7 Know Your Customer - Sell Them What THEY Want
Lecture 8 Know Your Customer - Represent Your Product Accurately
Lecture 9 Know Your Customer - Action Steps
Section 3: Get to Know Your PRODUCT Quickly and Intimately
Lecture 10 Know Your Product - Introduction
Lecture 11 Know Your Product - Prior Knowledge of the Product
Lecture 12 Know Your Product - No Prior Knowledge of the Product
Lecture 13 Know Your Product - Action Steps
Section 4: 3-Part Sales Copy Formula
Lecture 14 3-Part Sales Copy Formula - Introduction
Lecture 15 1. Title/ Headline
Lecture 16 2. Body Copy - Introduction
Lecture 17 2. Body Copy - Offer
Lecture 18 2. Body Copy - Social Proof
Lecture 19 2. Body Copy - Guarantee
Lecture 20 3. Call to Action
Lecture 21 Action Steps
Section 5: 5 Copywriting Strategies to Set Your Writing on FIRE
Lecture 22 Introduction
Lecture 23 1. Use Verbs
Lecture 24 2. Put the Punchline First
Lecture 25 3. Speak Human
Lecture 26 4. Paint a Mental Picture
Lecture 27 5. Tell a Story
Lecture 28 Action Steps
Section 6: Format Your Sales Copy so It's a JOY to READ
Lecture 29 Introduction
Lecture 30 When LESS is More
Lecture 31 When MORE is More
Lecture 32 Headings and Subheadings
Lecture 33 Bulleted Lists
Lecture 34 Bold and Block Quotes
Section 7: Recap and Thank You
Lecture 35 Course Summary
Lecture 36 How to Get Your Course Certificate
Lecture 37 Learn More - Other Courses by Steve McDonald (bonus lecture)
This course is designed for beginning copywriters. It will teach you how to write effective ad copy, email, and other digital marketing content.,Experienced copywriters will still find valuable writing tips in the course. There are some advanced techniques, but it is primarily designed for the beginner or intermediate copywriter.,Freelance writers, web marketers, advertising salespeople, social media marketers, direct responce marketers, and other online marketing writers will all benefit from this course.

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Старый 18.09.2022, 14:43   #68015
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Aiseesoft Mac FoneTrans 9.1.52 macOS

File size: 77 MB

It is the best iOS data transfer software to sync and manage photos, music, contacts, messages, videos, notes, calendars, Safari, eBooks and call log from iPhone/iPad/iPod. With iTunes, you can rely on this tool to transfer files among iOS devices, computer and iTunes.

FoneTrans is the bridge to connect iOS devices, computer with iTunes. Not just an alternative to iTunes. Now you don't have to rely on iTunes to transfer photos, music, contacts and voice memos from iPhone/iPad/iPod to your computer or reversely. When you change an iPhone, you won't have to worry about how to transfer the contacts, music and other data to your new iPhone.
Release Notes
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version

Supported Operation Systems
macOS 10.10 or later

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Старый 18.09.2022, 14:44   #68016
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Auditory - Rec lecture & notes 1.1 macOS

File size: 13.54 MB

Auditory will give you the most serene writing experience on a Mac. You will be writing on a buttery smooth user interface with a slick and modern design. This is a unique combination of writing and recording voice inside one app. It presents an intuitive interface where users can write stories and record audio in the same time.

TEXT FORMATING
Have easy access to text formatting tools to shape and customize your note texts beautifully. All the text formatting tool shortcuts will be available at the right side on a vertical pane. If you enjoy working with keyboard shortcuts, you will have a great time with Auditor while formatting texts. You can bold, underline, strike-through and italicize texts with keyboard hotkeys. Color note texts from pre-defined color templates easily. Remove all the formatting from your notes again with a simple keyboard shortcut.
FONT OPTIONS
Auditory gives you the freedom to use any font you want to write your notes in. It comes with a plethora of font options right at your fingertip. Find almost any font in Auditory if it is installed in your system having regular, bold, italic typefaces. Fonts with only one typeface will not appear in the font list in Auditory.
AUDIO RECORDING
Auditory provides you easy access to a handy audio recorder built inside the app. Take auditory to group discussions, business meetings, college or school lectures, interview sessions etc. In these situations audio recording plays a significant role while documenting the story. Auditory allows you to take notes and record audio at the same time. Your STORY and the recorded AUDIO will always be attached together in Auditory.
NOTE SHARING
You will find a number of note sharing options in Auditory. You can export your notes in PDF or print them directly from the app. Share notes vial email along with the all the other sharing options available in your system.
GROUP NOTES
Manage your notes in a better way by grouping them inside different folders. You can create groups and save notes inside them. Creating a new group is very easy with Auditory. Just type your group name at the extreme bottom left corner of the app and press return.
NOTE TAGS
Add tags to each of your notes to make it easier to find specific notes in the search bar.
TOP FEATURES
- Quickly create an empty interface for a new notes with keyboard hotkey.
- Automatic backup and restore of notes and audio data.
- Fully featured text formatting.
- Record audio and save it with notes.
- Go fullscreen and write distraction free.
- Hide left panes easily with just a click.
- Move notes to different groups.
- Secure your notes with password protection. Password will be saved in Keychain app.
- Edit Notes title, date of creation, and add name of the author.

Supported Operation System
• OS X 10.11 or later
• Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Старый 18.09.2022, 14:46   #68017
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию BookMacster 3.0.2 macOS

File size: 21 MB

Organize and manage bookmarks, sync across browsers. BookMacster is a bookmarks manager for your Mac, which plays nicely with iCloud, Sign In to Chrome, and Firefox Sync.

Manage Browser Bookmarks. Add alphabetizing and tagging. Verify, fix dupes, consolidate.
Cross-Browser Syncing. Sync bookmarks of Safari Firefox, Chrome, and more among all your devices.
Directly. Keep your bookmarks in one central store, accessible within web browsers.
Features
- Compatible with iCloud's Safari syncing, Google Chrome's Sign In, and Firefox Sync. Bookmarks added to Safari from BookMacster on your Mac will sync via iCloud to Safari on iOS devices.
- Import/export with Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Vivaldi, iCab, Roccat, Pinboard, Diigo, and OmniWeb.
- Easily organize with tags, hierarchy, or both.
- Verifies bookmarks, fixes redirects, duplicates, can upgrade insecure bookmarks and remove URL cruft.
- Sort (alphabetize) automatically when bookmarks are changed. You control which folders you want to be sorted or not sorted, how to sort them.
- Supports multiple user profiles in Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Scriptable to collect new bookmarks from NetNewsWire or similar apps.
Release Notes
Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.

macOS 11.0 or later

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Старый 18.09.2022, 14:47   #68018
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Coherence X 4.1.0 macOS

File size: 19 MB

The perfect middle-ground between websites and apps on your Mac. Coherence X is a powerful tool that allows you to turn any websites into a chromium-based, native application on your Mac. Coherence X builds upon the fundamentals of the world's previous most powerful SSB tool - Coherence Pro 2 - and rebuilds them from the ground up. Here are just some of the major new changes.

Release Notes
Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated

macOS 10.15 or later

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Старый 18.09.2022, 14:49   #68019
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Downcast 2.11.14 macOS

File size: 23.65 MB

Downcast, the popular iOS podcast app is now available for OS X! Download, play and sync** your favorite podcasts with an intuitive interface built specifically for podcasts.

Subscription Features
• Search, subscribe to and download audio and video podcasts
• Manually subscribe to podcasts via URL
• Download podcasts automatically (including resuming downloads)
• Browse and download older podcast episodes
• Auto-update podcast feeds based on schedule
• Settings for auto-download and episode retention (globally and per-podcast)
• Import and export podcast feeds via OPML
• Import supported audio/video media files
• Support for password-protected feeds
• Create and edit "smart" playlists
• View podcast details and episode show notes
• Rename podcast subscription names
iCloud Syncing
• Sync podcast subscriptions, playlists, settings and episode information with other Macs and iOS devices** via iCloud
Playback Features
• .5x, 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x, 2x, 2.25x, 2.5x, 2.75x and 3x speed playback*
• Chapters support for enhanced podcasts
• Stream episodes without downloading
-----------------------------------------

** Downcast for iOS is required for syncing to iOS devices
Release Notes
[
• macOS 10.13 or later

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Старый 18.09.2022, 14:51   #68020
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Easy Data Transform 1.34 macOS

File size: 56 MB

Transform Your Data Into Information - merge, split, clean, de-duplicate, reformat, analyze & more, without coding. Transform your Excel and CSV files without programming with Easy Data Transform.

Features
Clean, re-format, merge, dedupe, filter and analyze table and list data on your Mac.
Transform your data interactively, step by step using 36 built-in transforms.
Transforms thousands of rows in the blink of an eye.
No need to upload your sensitive data to a third party server.
Release Notes

macOS 10.10 or later

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Старый 18.09.2022, 14:52   #68021
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Imaginando Plug-ins Bundle v16.9.2022 macOS

MORiA | September 16 2022 | AU | VST | VST3 | STANDALONE | 1.9 GB

Imaginando is a Portuguese plugin developer that creates some cool effects and virtual instruments. Many non-professional DJ/producers fund their creative endeavours via employment in a role unconnected with the music industry. Since 2014 we've been mixing music and technology to create original products, centred around audio-visual experiences. We want to inspire artists to expand their own creativity with the innovative high quality products that we build.

Included
- Visual Synthesizer v1.4.0 (Latest)
- Polyphonic Synthesizer v2.9.1
- Granular Synthesize v1.8.0 (Latest)
- Delay Modulator v2.0.4
- Tape Delay v1.2.7
Whats new in this version
Official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.
System Requirements
Mac OS 10.13 or higher, compatible 64 bit host DAW which supports VST and AU plugin format, plus a minimum of 500 Mb of free disk space to install. Product licence activation requires internet connection.

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Старый 18.09.2022, 14:53   #68022
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию iToolab UnlockGo 5.1.0 macOS

File size: 68.44 MB

All-in-One iPhone Lock Removal Tool. Remove Various Locks on iPhone/iPad in Minutes.

Instantly unlock your iPhone/iPad's passcode
iToolab UnlockGo allows you to easily bypass iPhone passcode and gain full access to the device. It works on the following scenarios, and all kinds of passcodes are fully supported.
All types of passcodes are fully supported
UnlockGo supports to remove all types of passcodes easily including the 4-digit code, the 6-digit code, custom numeric code, alphanumeric code, Touch ID or Face ID.
Note: The removal of passwords for business purposes is illegal and prohibited.
• Forgot iPhone password
• iPhone is disabled
• Face/Touch ID is not available
• Passcode expired
• Second-hand iPhone
• Broken screen
Bypass iCloud activation lock without password
UnlockGo enables you to turn off the iCloud Activation Lock without password easily, if your device is stuck in the "Activation Lock" screen.
• Remove activation lock after restore
• Remove activation lock of lost iPhone
• Could not activate iPhone
• Unable to activate
Get access to the device after iCloud Activation Lock removal
Once Activation Lock is disabled, you can enjoy the following
• Gain access to your device.
• Use a new Apple ID for iTunes Store & App Store.
• The device won't be tracked by the previous Apple ID.
• The device won't be remotely erased by the previous Apple ID.
• The Activation Lock won't appear again even if you restart the device.
Remove Apple ID without password
Forgot Apple ID password or it has been disabled? iToolab UnlockGo helps you delete Apple ID account with no restrictions. By creating a new account, you can then obtain access to all iCloud services and Apple ID features once more.
Get complete control over your iPhone after Apple ID removal
No specialist knowledge is required to remove Apple ID from locked iOS devices, so you'll be able to take advantage of all of the following features on iPhone/iPad in no time.
• Switch to another Apple ID or set up a new one.
• Take advantage of all iCloud and Apple ID functionality.
• Easily switch off Find My iPhone/iPad.
• Remove the previous Apple ID's tracking.
No password required to disable Find My iPhone. UnlockGo is the best choice on how to turn off Find My iPhone.
You can access to your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, but you don't know your Apple ID account password? Simply switch off FMI with UnlockGo.
• Find My iPhone can be disabled with no Apple ID or password necessary.
• Delete the previous Apple ID completely and avoid being tracked by the device's previous owner.
• Your iOS device can be used as a brand new one!
• Take advantage of all the iOS features and iCloud services with no limitations.
• Even if you restart or factory reset your iOS device, the activation lock will no longer be displayed after you disable Find My iPhone.
Supported devices & iOS versions
Remove Screen Passcode
• All iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
• iOS 7.0 and later
Bypass iCloud Activation Lock
• iPhone 5s - iPhone X
• iOS 12.0 and later
Remove Apple ID
• All iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
• iOS 11.4 and later
Turn Off FMI
• iPhone 6s - iPhone 12 Pro Max
• iOS 13.0 - 14
Release Notes
• Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.

• OS X 10.10 or later
• Intel Core processor

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Старый 18.09.2022, 14:54   #68023
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Master of Typing 3 - Practice 3.3.14 macOS

Language: Multilingual | File size: 129 MB

Master of Typing was created for those who want to learn touch typing. A lot of modern people almost live sitting at the computer. That's why fast typing is very important now. Touch typing is a method of typing using all your ten fingers without watching the keyboard. Fast typing not only allows you to save time but also reduces switching of attention.

Features
two modes: learning and test
study touch typing
increase your efficiency
colorful graphics
easy to use
Master of Typing - learn to type fast and effective and save your time. This app will help you to concentrate better and not to digress while working at the computer.
Top In-App Purchases: Full Version - included.

macOS 10.13 or later

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Старый 18.09.2022, 14:56   #68024
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Mp3tag 1.6.2 U2B macOS

File size: 11.79 MB

Mp3tag is a powerful and easy-to-use tool to edit metadata of audio files. Musicians, DJs, podcasters, and audio-enthusiasts use it for many different aspects of handling audio files.

It supports batch tag-editing for multiple files at once, covering many audio formats from MP3, over MP4, and M4V (yes, that's video!) to FLAC, OGG, OPUS, AIF, DSF, MPC, and WAV.
Furthermore, it supports online database lookups from Discogs and MusicBrainz, allowing to gather proper tags and download cover art for music libraries.
It offers renaming files based on the tag information, replacing characters or words in tags and filenames, importing tag information, and adjusting the size and image format of embedded cover art.
Since some of the tasks in managing a digital library are repetitive, Mp3tag allows for combining tasks into action groups, which serve as workflows for keeping consistency and order. Examples are formatting tag fields, performing case conversion, removing unwanted fields, or adjusting embedded cover art to match required sizes.
## Key Features
- Bulk-Editing of Tags for multiple files at once.
- Editing of cover-art.
- Renaming files based on tags.
- Importing metadata from filenames.
- Assign track and disc numbers via the auto-numbering wizard.
- Importing metadata from online Tag Sources.
- Support for Flexible Tagging, allowing for user-defined tag fields in a standardized way.
- Applying action groups with many tasks combined into reusable workflows.
- Support for many file types under a universal user interface.
and more...
## Supported File Formats
- MP3 (ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4 with UTF-8)
- MP4/M4A/M4B/M4V (iTunes and Nero)
- FLAC (Vorbis Comments)
- OGG (Vorbis Comments)
- OPUS (Vorbis Comments)
- AIF (RIFF INFO and RIFF ID3)
- DSF (ID3v2)
- MPC (APEv2)
- WAV (RIFF INFO and RIFF ID3)

• macOS 10.14 or later

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Старый 18.09.2022, 14:58   #68025
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию AVAide MKV Converter for Mac 1.0.16

File size: 122 MB

AVAide MKV Converter allows users to convert unlimited Matroska video files of any size to video formats like MKV to MP4, MKV to AVI, MKV to MOV, MKV to DivX, and all other formats with exceedingly high quality. You can also specify the output format ranging from the device type such as iPhone, iPad, Android phone, Apple TV, Xbox, PS4, etc. It supports a large range of both input as well as output format.

- Convert MKV files to various video formats like MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, etc.
- Extract audio tracks, sound, or background music from MKV flawlessly.
- Capable of bulking processing more than one file at once.
- Support to edit the videos like cropping, trimming, rotating, and more.
Release Notes

macOS 10.12 or later

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws