What you'll learn
Learn How To Make Organic/Downtempo Music
Learn About Ableton Live
Learn About Music Production
Learn About Arrangement
Requirements
Ableton - or trial from website
Description
Ableton Workflow Tutorial - Organic/Downtempo MasterclassLearn How To Make Organic/Downtempo House & TechnoWelcome to the Organic/Downtempo House Ableton Course with Omar MehoAre you ready to immerse yourself in the lush, hypnotic world of organic and downtempo house music? Look no further, because you're about to embark on a musical journey like no other with Ableton Live, guided by the expert hands of Omar Meho.Course Overview:In the realm of electronic music production, few genres captivate the soul quite like organic and downtempo house. It's a genre that seamlessly blends warm, organic textures with hypnotic rhythms, creating a sonic landscape that's both soothing and dance-floor. If you've ever dreamt of crafting tracks that transport listeners to another dimension, this course is your ticket to making that dream a reality.Meet Your Instructor: Omar MehoOmar Meho is not just an instructor; he's a maestro in the world of electronic music. With years of experience as a producer, DJ, and sound designer, Omar has honed his craft to perfection. His unique blend of deep, soulful melodies, intricate rhythms, and ethereal soundscapes has earned him a reputation as a true pioneer in the organic and downtempo house scene.What You'll Learn:Ableton Live Mastery: Dive deep into the industry-standard digital audio workstation (DAW), Ableton Live. Omar will guide you through its essential features and advanced techniques, helping you harness the full power of this incredible software.Sound Design Secrets: Discover the secrets behind crafting the signature sounds of organic and downtempo house music. Omar will share his extensive knowledge of synthesis, sampling, and audio manipulation to help you create lush, emotive textures that define the genre.Groove and Rhythm: Groove is the heartbeat of any great house track. Omar will teach you how to create captivating rhythms and grooves that keep your audience locked into the hypnotic vibe.Arrangement and Composition: Learn how to structure your tracks, build tension, and create captivating musical narratives that captivate your listeners from start to finish.Mixing and Mastering: Omar will share his professional mixing and mastering techniques, ensuring your tracks sound crystal clear and ready for the dance-floor.Course Format:This course is designed to be accessible to both beginners and experienced producers. With a blend of video tutorials, hands-on projects, and personalised feedback, you'll progress at your own pace, all while receiving expert guidance from Omar himself.Why Choose This Course?Expert Guidance: Learn from a true master of the genre, Omar Meho, and benefit from his years of experience.Hands-On Learning: Get your hands dirty with practical projects that put your knowledge to the test.Community: Join a vibrant community of like-minded producers, share your work, and receive constructive feedback.Career Advancement: Whether you're a hobbyist or aspiring professional, the skills you'll gain in this course will help you take your music production career to the next level.Ready to Dive In?Don't miss this opportunity to explore the world of organic and downtempo house music with Omar Meho as your guide. Enroll now and start creating music that soothes the soul and moves the body. Your journey into the hypnotic sounds of organic and downtempo house begins here.Are you ready to make music that resonates with your audience on a profound level? Join us today and let's create something extraordinary together. Enroll now and let the music flow with Music Workflow Academy5-Star Reviews 1. RandyOmar has a lot of experience as a DJ and a good understanding of the music business side of things. He's helpful in any regard and is practical when explaining ideas. Overall great session.2. BrettOmar knows his stuff - both as a DJ and producer!3. HarryOmar changed the way i see ableton. Big recommends for anyone looking to expand their profile, up their work flow or master ableton! Big up4. SamOmar was incredibly inspiring and helpful. I'm looking forward to continuing to progress towards a career in music with his direction.5. JamieA truly experienced professional in the music industry, knowledgeable in all areas from production to marketing and distribution. Each lesson I take away valuable information and advice that accelerates my career. Thank you Omar6. KyleOmar is an very experienced and well rounded DJ, with knowledge of a wide variety of genres. He has massively improved my mixing within a matter of weeks. Furthermore, I look forward to his coaching regarding music production and self promotion in the future. Overall, I have come on leaps and bounds under his guidance.7. DavidOmar is very knowledgeable about music production. More importantly he knows how to save a lot of time and time saves money and that's a good thing. You'll make his fees back because you'll be able to produce much faster. Save your time and your money with Omar.8. ShannonOmar is a trustworthy tutor He taught me how to DJ from scratch and I now play on the radio He is an expert and very professional9. YasminOmar is a trustworthy tutor as he is always on time and very patient with his clients, he helped me start up on my producing and getting to grips with the software I use as well as some important tips and tricks.10. NicoleOmar is a fantastic tutor, a passionate dj who taught me how to start up on my decks, transitions and bpm through to producing my own records and signing to record labels. I recommend him 100%.11. WajihI've met Omar through one of his online courses then decided to meet 1:1. Upon working with Omar for almost half a year now, Omar has a vast amount of knowledge in the DJ industry and has played at countless festivals and clubs to attest to it. There is a wealth of knowledge in his DJing and music production courses and am very glad to have met him!12. VazLearnt Ableton 11 really quick. Highly recommended tutor.13. KazI am one of Omar's current students , I'm having bespoke lessons . Omar is knowledgeable, easy to work with , and - bonus - a nice guy . His Ableton & DJ lessons over zoom are really helpful and good value .14. ChrisI First Met Omar through a Udemy course i was taking then, Decided to have a one to one coaching session with him he was very kind, gave concise information, and actually got me signed to Atmos Tempo Records, i am now signed with 3 different labels and he has really helped me get on that ladder to being on a major label, Omar really knows his stuff including Music Production, DJ-ing, Mixing and mastering, he also has the music workflow academy which has won many awards of which i am a student to there, I cannot recommend Omar enough. C B Disco Kid15. JosephTop quality tuition building on prior knowledge and picking up quickly what my personal taste is and running with it. Great teacher and great lessons16. TomHi, my name is Tom. I am studying Dj'ing for my GCSE. I met Omar and music workflow academy and he has been teaching me the basics such as beatmatching, hot cues, transitions and recording my first set. I look forward to my future with music workflow academy and DJ'ing.17. MarkGreat knowledge and teachings from Omar, breaks things down into simple terms.18. JohnGreat experience working with Omar. Unique and highly engaging approach. Can't wait to see what's next!19. HollieOmar is amazing and so gifted! He has so much knowledge and experience and teaches in a way that is easy to understand. I'm absolutely loving my weekly sessions.20. CaitlinOmar is amazing and so gifted! He has so much knowledge and experience and teaches in a way that is easy to understand. I'm absolutely loving my weekly sessions.21. KyleGreat lessons, easy to understand and work with. Would recommend.22. JoshYou would be silly not to. Taught me so much and so much more to come, constructive feedback always and network of people is unreal.Enrol Today and See you in Lesson 1!Cheers,Omar
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Lesson 1
Lecture 2 Lesson 2
Lecture 3 Lesson 3
Lecture 4 Lesson 4
Lecture 5 Lesson 5
Lecture 6 Lesson 6
Lecture 7 Lesson 7
Lecture 8 Lesson 8
Lecture 9 Lesson 9
Lecture 10 Lesson 10
Ableton users,Music Producers,Aspiring Music Producers

Screenshots

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/1327f85621722905e281b93a62b5477b/ouzbb.Ableton.Workflow.Tutorial..OrganicDowntempo.Masterclass.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/2bd562bf230c339db669eaf907ede758/ouzbb.Ableton.Workflow.Tutorial..OrganicDowntempo.Masterclass.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/9c6559d55ea5e2ec6d90c00f332c86c4/ouzbb.Ableton.Workflow.Tutorial..OrganicDowntempo.Masterclass.part3.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/930a2ff6e103493f/ouzbb.Ableton.Workflow.Tutorial..OrganicDowntempo.Masterclass.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/069e7fDD497bFCb3/ouzbb.Ableton.Workflow.Tutorial..OrganicDowntempo.Masterclass.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/c7dd8985779b6eFB/ouzbb.Ableton.Workflow.Tutorial..OrganicDowntempo.Masterclass.part3.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/5E044F48D692C52/ouzbb.Ableton.Workflow.Tutorial..OrganicDowntempo.Masterclass.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/6CD43942EF7E3B3/ouzbb.Ableton.Workflow.Tutorial..OrganicDowntempo.Masterclass.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/94ABDA99EF990C5/ouzbb.Ableton.Workflow.Tutorial..OrganicDowntempo.Masterclass.part3.rar
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.09.2023, 11:22   #93407
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Advanced Nanomaterial Analysis Using Uv-Vis Spectroscopy

Advanced Nanomaterial Analysis Using Uv-Vis Spectroscopy
Published 9/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.30 GB | Duration: 2h 5m

UV-Vis Data Analysis in OriginLab

What you'll learn
How to calculate band gap energy using UV-Vis absorption and photoluminescence (PL) data
How to estimate concentration accurately from UV-Vis absorbance data
To estimate nanoparticle size and morphology using UV-Vis absorbance data
Urbach energy calculation and absorption coefficient α determination
Requirements
Basic Understanding of UV-Vis Spectroscopy
Familiarity with OriginLab Software
Understanding of Nanoparticle Characterization
Background in Material Science or Chemistry
Description
Welcome to the comprehensive course on "Advanced UV-Vis Analysis for Material Characterization"! This course is a deep dive into the intricate realm of UV-Vis absorption analysis using Origin software, covering fundamental principles and advanced techniques essential for modern materials characterization. In Section 1, we establish the foundation with an exploration of the basics, guiding you on how to calculate band gap energy from UV-Vis absorption data, setting the stage for the more complex analyses that follow. Moving on to Section 2, we venture into band gap energy calculations from various perspectives - from photoluminescence (PL) and UV-Vis reflection (DRS) data to Tauc plots with baseline correction. Section 3 focuses on concentration estimation, a pivotal aspect of analytical chemistry. Here, we demonstrate how to accurately estimate concentration using Beer-Lambert's law and UV-Vis absorbance data. Section 4 delves into nanoparticle characterization, revealing methodologies to estimate nanoparticle size, morphology, and distribution, crucial for researchers in the field of nanotechnology. The course takes an advanced turn in Section 5, where we explore Urbach energy calculation and absorption coefficient α determination, providing deep insights for precise analysis. Finally, in Section 6, we tackle data normalization and correction, imperative for accurate UV-Vis absorbance data interpretation. Through a series of detailed video tutorials, we empower you to master these techniques, enhancing your skills in UV-Vis analysis and material characterization. By the end of this course, you'll possess the knowledge and practical expertise needed to navigate the complexities of UV-Vis absorption analysis and unlock valuable insights into material properties. Join us and embark on this enlightening journey into the world of advanced UV-Vis analysis!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction and a Promo video
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Data Normalization and Correction
Lecture 2 Normalization of UV-Vis absorbance data
Lecture 3 Normalization of UV-Vis absorbance data with baseline correction
Lecture 4 Normalization and correction of UV-Vis absorbance data
Section 3: Fundamentals of UV-Vis Absorption Analysis
Lecture 5 How to calculate band gap energy from UV-Vis absorption data
Section 4: Band Gap Energy Calculations
Lecture 6 Calculate band gap energy from UV-Vis absorbance in origin
Lecture 7 How to calculate bandgap energy from photoluminescence (PL) data
Lecture 8 How to calculate bandgap energy from UV-Vis reflection (DRS) data
Lecture 9 Band gap energy with baseline correction using Tauc plot from UV-Vis absorbance
Section 5: Concentration Estimation
Lecture 10 How to estimate the concentration from UV-Vis data using Beer-Lambert's law
Section 6: Nanoparticle Characterization
Lecture 11 How to estimate the size of nanoparticles from UV-Vis absorbance
Lecture 12 How to accurately calculate size, morphology, and distribution of NPs
Section 7: Advanced UV-Vis Analysis Techniques
Lecture 13 How to calculate Urbach energy from UV-Vis absorbance data
Lecture 14 Absorption coefficient α calculation from UV-Vis absorbance data
Material Science and Chemistry Students,Researchers and Scientists,Analytical Chemistry Professionals,Academic Educators,Lab Technicians and Engineers

Screenshots

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/99628ebafafecf9651ce85bc578af4bc/kvtet.Advanced.Nanomaterial.Analysis.Using.UvVis.Spectroscopy.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/3544f21b8748e926875c87d2ffb646c4/kvtet.Advanced.Nanomaterial.Analysis.Using.UvVis.Spectroscopy.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/A94c50B8f7422bed/kvtet.Advanced.Nanomaterial.Analysis.Using.UvVis.Spectroscopy.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5F9910bc6f7773B4/kvtet.Advanced.Nanomaterial.Analysis.Using.UvVis.Spectroscopy.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/7AEDA52B1A9A6DA/kvtet.Advanced.Nanomaterial.Analysis.Using.UvVis.Spectroscopy.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/5753749273B339D/kvtet.Advanced.Nanomaterial.Analysis.Using.UvVis.Spectroscopy.part2.rar
Старый 30.09.2023, 11:23   #93408
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Advanced Quantum Field Theory: Intuition With Path Integrals

Advanced Quantum Field Theory: Intuition With Path Integrals
Published 9/2023
Language: English | Size: 7.03 GB | Duration: 10h 36m

Master Quantum Field Theory and Renormalization group with Path Integrals: Intuitive Insights & Practical Applications

What you'll learn
Master Path Integrals: Understand the concept of path integrals in Quantum Field Theory, and learn how they offer a unique perspective on the subject
Derive Feynman Rules: Gain the ability to derive Feynman rules naturally from the path integral formulation
Dive into Renormalization: Delve into the essential concept of renormalization, with a particular focus on the renormalization group.
Comprehend Non-Commutativity: Explore the non-commutative nature of Quantum Field Theory by examining how path integrals incorporate non-differentiable paths
Derive the Yukawa potential: while discussing renormalization, we will see how some theories give rise to long-range potentials and some others short-range ones
Discover the partition function: essential tool to the definition of path integrals
Learn how to use correlation functions, whose interpretation is related to Feynman diagrams and particle interactions
Learn how to use perturbation theory in QFT
Learn the orbit-stabilizer theorem, another key concept related to the interpretation of Feynman diagrams
Discover the effective action: this tool is key to understanding renormalization
Discover the Callan Symanzik equation, which appears in the theory of the renormalization group
Learn why "anomalous" dimensions arise in QFT

Requirements
Schrödinger equation
Operators, states, eigenstates, eigenvalues
familiarity with bra-ket notation
Classical theory of Fields (Lagrangian, action, etc)
Multivariable Calculus
Complex calculus (in particular, the Residue Theorem)
Familiarity with QFT and second quantization will enhance your learning experience
Special Relativity (and tensors)

Description
Welcome to "Advanced Quantum Field Theory: Intuition with Path Integrals." In this course, we take a unique approach to delve deeper into the fascinating world of Quantum Field Theory (QFT). The foundations of this course are based on the notes of Professor David Skinner, although an original perspective will be given, which emphasizes intuition and the power of path integrals.What You Will Learn:Path Integrals Demystified: Explore Quantum Field Theory from a different angle, using path integrals as our guiding tool. Unlike the traditional "second quantization" approach, we won't begin with a classical field and then transform it into an operator, but rather, we'll start directly from the action and Lagrangian, offering a more intuitive understanding.Summing Over Infinite Paths: In classical field theory, a single trajectory minimizes the action. Path integrals take us beyond this limitation. You'll grasp the essence of QFT by summing over countless possible paths, gaining insight into the fundamental role of uncertainty.Zero-Dimensional QFT: We'll begin with simpler mathematics in a zero-dimensional QFT, paving the way for a natural derivation of Feynman rules directly from the path integral formulation.Exploring Non-Commutativity: Delve into the concept of non-commutativity in Quantum Field Theory. Discover how path integrals naturally encompass non-commutative behaviors due to the summation over non-differentiable paths.Renormalization Insights: Gain a deep understanding of renormalization, a crucial concept often overlooked in basic QFT courses. Explore the intricacies of the renormalization group, a fundamental aspect of Quantum Field Theory.Course Content: the current course content covers path integrals, zero-dimensional QFT, one-dimensional QFT, and renormalization. The material may be expanded in the future to include additional sections.Prerequisites: To fully benefit from this course, it's essential to have a grasp of:Schrödinger equationoperatorsbra-ket notationmultivariable calculus and complex calculusClassical Theory of fieldsSpecial Relativity and tensorsFamiliarity with QFT and second quantization will enhance your learning experience.Enroll today and embark on a captivating journey into the heart of Quantum Field Theory. Discover the power of path integrals and develop a deep, intuitive understanding of this fascinating field. Join this course to reshape your perspective on Advanced Quantum Field Theory!

Overview
Section 1: Path integrals and Quantum Mechanics

Lecture 1 Introduction to the course

Lecture 2 Course prerequisites

Lecture 3 Path integral derivation

Lecture 4 Some intuition behind the path integral

Section 2: QFT in zero dimensions

Lecture 5 Free field theory in zero dimensions

Lecture 6 The current in the Free field theory in zero dimensions

Lecture 7 Wick theorem as a probabilistic theorem in QFT

Lecture 8 Integrals in perturbation theory

Lecture 9 Example of perturbation theory

Lecture 10 Feynman diagrams from a combinatoric perspective

Lecture 11 Feynman diagrams and orbit stabilizer theorem

Lecture 12 Wilsonian effective action

Lecture 13 Feynman rules with two fields and 4-valent vertices

Lecture 14 Example of action with two fields

Lecture 15 Direct calculation of the effective action without Feynman rules

Lecture 16 Direct calculation of the correlation function without Feynman rules

Lecture 17 How renormalization comes forth

Section 3: QFT in 1 dimension

Lecture 18 QFT in one dimension: action with two fields

Lecture 19 Logarithm of a determinant

Lecture 20 Non-locality of interactions in a one-dimensional Quantum Field Theory

Lecture 21 Non commutativity and path integrals

Lecture 22 Correlation functions and time ordered products

Section 4: Theory of renormalization in physics

Lecture 23 Theory of the renormalization group

Lecture 24 Running of couplings and Callan Symanzik equation

Lecture 25 Anomalous dimensions - part 1

Lecture 26 Anomalous dimensions - part 2

Lecture 27 Scale invariant theories

Lecture 28 Massive scalar field and the Yukawa potential

Lecture 29 Derivation of the Yukawa potential from the Klein Gordon field in 3 dimension

Lecture 30 Renormalization group flow

Lecture 31 The local potential approximation: example on the running of couplings

Section 5: Appendix

Lecture 32 Complex Gaussian integrals

Lecture 33 Lagrange duplication formula

Lecture 34 Relation between Beta and Gamma function

Lecture 35 Derivation of a green function from a differential equation

Advanced (Master-level) Students,Physicists and Researchers: Professionals in the field of theoretical physics, including physicists, researchers, and academics, who wish to enhance their expertise in Quantum Field Theory.,Mathematics Enthusiasts, Mathematicians, interested in the intersection of advanced mathematics and theoretical physics, looking to explore the beauty of Quantum Field Theory from a mathematical perspective.,Physics Enthusiasts, passionate about the world of quantum physics and eager to deepen their understanding of Quantum Field Theory.

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/786d2e193afab739cdbdefc8873e4537/vrcsr.Advanced.Quantum.Field.Theory.Intuition.With.Path.Integrals.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/8b5b689754f321b46bb21c854f702654/vrcsr.Advanced.Quantum.Field.Theory.Intuition.With.Path.Integrals.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/fa91fd0518b424551740b2323a42848d/vrcsr.Advanced.Quantum.Field.Theory.Intuition.With.Path.Integrals.part3.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/5426da6062bb0657bb1a8e9c1c84dfb8/vrcsr.Advanced.Quantum.Field.Theory.Intuition.With.Path.Integrals.part4.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/ed1da1401b6333e439bee2e2251aff27/vrcsr.Advanced.Quantum.Field.Theory.Intuition.With.Path.Integrals.part5.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/4a4ca3aed1bbd029aa61fa6b23e5929e/vrcsr.Advanced.Quantum.Field.Theory.Intuition.With.Path.Integrals.part6.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/da3b4d940dbe5993901b5e09fb4e6f69/vrcsr.Advanced.Quantum.Field.Theory.Intuition.With.Path.Integrals.part7.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/ab343bb49b9346aa72fd2f6ff289bbf7/vrcsr.Advanced.Quantum.Field.Theory.Intuition.With.Path.Integrals.part8.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/c201723acd48d942/vrcsr.Advanced.Quantum.Field.Theory.Intuition.With.Path.Integrals.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e34bB3a70A382977/vrcsr.Advanced.Quantum.Field.Theory.Intuition.With.Path.Integrals.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/97519ee02e48Ee8f/vrcsr.Advanced.Quantum.Field.Theory.Intuition.With.Path.Integrals.part3.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/94fDb0eea8dfDD21/vrcsr.Advanced.Quantum.Field.Theory.Intuition.With.Path.Integrals.part4.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/C0133fF0A82c1f24/vrcsr.Advanced.Quantum.Field.Theory.Intuition.With.Path.Integrals.part5.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/020919b69Df3DC1e/vrcsr.Advanced.Quantum.Field.Theory.Intuition.With.Path.Integrals.part6.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/b40452c93377959a/vrcsr.Advanced.Quantum.Field.Theory.Intuition.With.Path.Integrals.part7.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/E2d174ecF936d964/vrcsr.Advanced.Quantum.Field.Theory.Intuition.With.Path.Integrals.part8.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/E06ACAEE7F22C15/vrcsr.Advanced.Quantum.Field.Theory.Intuition.With.Path.Integrals.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/6100F71B1936FDD/vrcsr.Advanced.Quantum.Field.Theory.Intuition.With.Path.Integrals.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/AF8338B5268E339/vrcsr.Advanced.Quantum.Field.Theory.Intuition.With.Path.Integrals.part3.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/0CD154131910E97/vrcsr.Advanced.Quantum.Field.Theory.Intuition.With.Path.Integrals.part4.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/67E2306DA2DAF23/vrcsr.Advanced.Quantum.Field.Theory.Intuition.With.Path.Integrals.part5.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/3D10C362DF1E0D6/vrcsr.Advanced.Quantum.Field.Theory.Intuition.With.Path.Integrals.part6.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/FF441097D0C27C4/vrcsr.Advanced.Quantum.Field.Theory.Intuition.With.Path.Integrals.part7.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/15D839489133241/vrcsr.Advanced.Quantum.Field.Theory.Intuition.With.Path.Integrals.part8.rar
Старый 30.09.2023, 11:24   #93409
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию American Judo System: Tomoe Nage Encyclopedia

American Judo System: Tomoe Nage Encyclopedia
MP4 | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz | Duration: 1h 25m | 1.54 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Travis Stevens Presents A Complete Blueprint For Mastering The Tomoe Nage Including Footwork, Drills, Combinations, And Even Complimentary Ne Waza Techniques!

Build a solid foundation for your tomoe nage with must-learn drills that will have you perfecting your footwork, generating movement, and executing high-level tomoe nages.
Learn to utilize a wide range of tomoe nage set ups that allow you to put opponents out of position and vulnerable to both traditional tomoe nage and yoko tomoe nage.
Develop seamless combinations that force opponents to defend as you transition to high-percentage tomoe nage techniques.
Deploy specific strategies against both left and right handed stances.
Stay on offense with transitions that compliment the tomoe nage including pins like kesa/tateshio gatame as well as match ending juji gatame techniques!
For Jiu-Jitsu players looking to add a versatile technique to your standing arsenal, tomoe nage is perfectly suited for all levels!

Screenshots

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/ff2bfe6fc9c10dcf48cf4d07432528f3/pribn.American.Judo.System.Tomoe.Nage.Encyclopedia.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/fa5081e47117f31ae5580a4b4066b7c2/pribn.American.Judo.System.Tomoe.Nage.Encyclopedia.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0579A69Dc07ac3fd/pribn.American.Judo.System.Tomoe.Nage.Encyclopedia.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/99264dC7C106e68C/pribn.American.Judo.System.Tomoe.Nage.Encyclopedia.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/F66D5618B1A03CB/pribn.American.Judo.System.Tomoe.Nage.Encyclopedia.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/39856C0334FCB53/pribn.American.Judo.System.Tomoe.Nage.Encyclopedia.part2.rar
Старый 30.09.2023, 11:25   #93410
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Animation Fellowship Week 2

Animation Fellowship Week 2
Cathy Cheo-Isaacs | Duration: 5:33 h | Video: VP90 1920x1080 | Audio: 0x704f 48 kHz 2ch | 6,78 GB | Language: English

Welcome to Week 2 of the Unreal Fellowship: Animation! This week you'll learn about: Mocap Workflows (Live LInk) and overview to Move AI, Anim Blueprints, Montages, Blendspaces, and Take Recorder, Facial Motion Capture Principles, Animation - IK Retargeting, and Additive Animation, Mocap Layering, and Advanced Curve Editing. Guest speakers Richard Boisvert, Nathan Glemboski, and Chris Landreth stop by the Fellowship to share about their work.

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/971f0e97093c5ed5378940aab7c015d2/bcroh.Animation.Fellowship.Week.2.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/aa6cad5d13c025d42c0a1367a28ff503/bcroh.Animation.Fellowship.Week.2.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/3421ef552f2173f15ceb4e116278822b/bcroh.Animation.Fellowship.Week.2.part3.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/8afe848194cbc8b0c3e2bee0b9321889/bcroh.Animation.Fellowship.Week.2.part4.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/dD8faD08a7836aD7/bcroh.Animation.Fellowship.Week.2.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/08Cc4df3E0cB0544/bcroh.Animation.Fellowship.Week.2.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0Bc53365c572E0a0/bcroh.Animation.Fellowship.Week.2.part3.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/aC0eeaf82368Db41/bcroh.Animation.Fellowship.Week.2.part4.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/16C280847411C80/bcroh.Animation.Fellowship.Week.2.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/B11184EE2B754C3/bcroh.Animation.Fellowship.Week.2.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/4D640856C39CFE7/bcroh.Animation.Fellowship.Week.2.part3.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/155E56768AB8814/bcroh.Animation.Fellowship.Week.2.part4.rar
Старый 30.09.2023, 11:26   #93411
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Animation Phonics Course

Animation Phonics Course
Published 9/2023
Language: English | Size: 1.22 GB | Duration: 1h 6m

Complete Guide to learn children the sounds of letters to speak English fluently without any mistakes.

What you'll learn
Phonemic Awareness: Learners will be able to identify and pronounce individual phonemes (speech sounds) accurately.
Reading Skills: Students will acquire the foundational skills needed to read fluently and with comprehension. They will be able to decode unfamiliar
Spelling Proficiency: Learners will improve their spelling skills by understanding how sounds in words correspond to letters and letter combinations.
Vocabulary Expansion: Students will expand their vocabulary as they encounter and learn the meanings of new words while reading phonics-based texts.

Requirements
No requirements

Description
A phonics English course for kids is designed to teach children how to read and write by focusing on the sounds of the English language. Phonics is a fundamental approach to literacy education that breaks down words into their constituent sounds, or phonemes, and teaches children how to blend these sounds together to form words. Here's a description of what you might expect from a phonics English course for kids:1. Introduction to Phonics: The course typically begins with an introduction to the basic concepts of phonics. Children learn about vowels, consonants, and how letters represent sounds.2. Letter-Sound Correspondence: Kids are taught the association between letters and the sounds they make. For example, they learn that "b" makes the "buh" sound and "c" can make the "kuh" or "ss" sound depending on the word.3. Blending: Blending is a crucial skill in phonics. Children learn to blend individual sounds together to read words. They might start with simple consonant-vowel-consonant (CVC) words like "cat" and gradually progress to more complex words.4. Sight Words: While the focus of phonics is on decoding words, sight words (high-frequency words that can't be easily sounded out) are also introduced. These words are learned by sight as they occur frequently in the English language.5. Phonemic Awareness: Children develop phonemic awareness by recognizing and manipulating the individual phonemes within words. This helps them become proficient readers and spellers.6. Reading Comprehension: As kids progress, they work on understanding the meaning of what they read. They learn comprehension strategies to make sense of the text.7. Writing and Spelling: Phonics isn't just about reading; it's also about writing. Kids learn to spell words by applying their knowledge of letter-sound relationships.8. Progression Levels: These courses often come in different levels to cater to children's varying abilities and ages. Lessons become progressively more challenging as kids develop their phonics skills.9. Interactive and Multisensory: Effective phonics courses for kids often incorporate interactive and multisensory elements, such as using flashcards, videos.10. Parental Involvement: Some courses encourage parents to get involved in their child's phonics learning journey, offering guidance and materials to use at home.11. Assessment: Regular assessments and evaluations help track a child's progress and identify areas that may need more attention.Overall, a phonics English course for kids aims to lay a strong foundation for reading and writing skills, helping children become confident and proficient readers as they grow. These courses often use a systematic and structured approach to ensure that children can decode and understand written language effectively.

Overview

Lecture 1 Introduction

Section 2: level 1

Lecture 2 From "A" to "E"

Section 3: Level Two

Lecture 3 From "F" to "J"

Section 4: Level Three

Lecture 4 From "K" to "O"

Section 5: Level Four

Lecture 5 From "P" to "T"

Section 6: Level Five

Lecture 6 From "U" to "Z"

**Parents and Caregivers:** Parents and caregivers of young children who want to actively support their child's literacy development and ensure they have a strong foundation in English pronunciation and reading. **ESL (English as a Second Language) Students:** Non-native English speakers of all ages who are learning English and wish to improve their pronunciation, spelling, and reading skills to communicate more effectively in English. **Elementary School Teachers:** Teachers in the primary grades who want to enhance their ability to teach phonics effectively and help their students develop strong reading and pronunciation skills. **Tutors and Literacy Coaches:** Individuals providing one-on-one or small group tutoring to students struggling with reading or pronunciation, as well as literacy coaches seeking additional resources for their teaching toolkit. **Adult Learners:** Adults of varying English proficiency levels who are looking to improve their reading and pronunciation skills for personal, academic, or professional reasons. **Homeschooling Parents:** Parents who homeschool their children and want to ensure their kids receive a comprehensive phonics education to support their literacy development. **Language Enthusiasts:** Language enthusiasts, linguistics students, or anyone interested in the English language and its phonetic intricacies who want to deepen their knowledge and understanding. **Literacy Volunteers:** Volunteers working with literacy programs and organizations, such as adult literacy centers, who require a structured resource for teaching phonics to adult learners.

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/1c4f85d184083dd6ae72a485ab4a85ff/dcywx.Animation.Phonics.Course.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/5713cae3e83f68c89279127db320fed1/dcywx.Animation.Phonics.Course.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/03b10CC1684dc17b/dcywx.Animation.Phonics.Course.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/C299Bb8038c9c023/dcywx.Animation.Phonics.Course.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/FA29A4B6C62FA98/dcywx.Animation.Phonics.Course.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/42432A33DE92D72/dcywx.Animation.Phonics.Course.part2.rar
Старый 30.09.2023, 11:28   #93412
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию A Persuasive Business Case For Times Of Rapid Change

A Persuasive Business Case For Times Of Rapid Change
Published 9/2023
Language: English | Size: 983.83 MB | Duration: 2h 1m

Analysing an opportunity for change and presenting it to decision makers to maximise the chance of sign-off

What you'll learn
Understand why change happens and why we are living through a period of rapid change
Identify how business cases underpin organisational change
Full appreciate the two purposes of a business case
Understand the structure of a business case and be able to complete all elements
Know how to use persuasive language, framing and presentation when developing a business case
Know how to deal with situations where information for your business case is not available
Know how to target the business cases at different audience groups
Requirements
No prior experience required
Description
This course will explain how a business case is as much an analytical tool as it is a proposal tool, and will teach you how to frame your case and use the right language to make it persuasive, engaging, inspiring and drive decision-makers to sign-off investment to take the case forward. You will be provided with a scaffolded business case template to start you on your Business Case writing journeyYou will learn:Why change happens and why we are living through a time of rapid changeWhat happens if organisations fail to adapt to changeWhen a business case is needed and how to write itHow to use persuasive language and framing techniques to make your case truly persuasiveHow to complete all the elements of a business case and present them in an engaging, inspiring and persuasive way.How to gather the information you need. Who to talk to. How to deal with situations where the information is not available.You will learn about: document control, change opportunity, presenting and analysing options, benefits, disbenefits, costing solutions, return on Investment; comparing options and making a recommendation; the executive summary; outline project planning and synergy with organisation strategy and culture.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction to Course Structure.
Section 2: The Context of Change
Lecture 2 Why Change Happens
Lecture 3 Why we are living through a period of rapid change
Lecture 4 The need for Business Change
Lecture 5 When is a Business Case needed, and who should write it
Section 3: Structuring a business case and completing the elements in a persuasive manner.
Lecture 6 The Structure of a Business Case
Lecture 7 Document Control, Key Staff and the Executive Summary
Lecture 8 Making you Business Case persuasive.
Lecture 9 Presenting your Opportunity for change
Lecture 10 Organisational Strategy and Culture
Lecture 11 Opportunity Options
Lecture 12 Option Description
Lecture 13 Option Benefits and Disbenefits
Lecture 14 Option Summary Costs
Lecture 15 Presenting Full Costs in Appendix A
Lecture 16 Return on Investment
Lecture 17 Recommending a Preferred Option
Lecture 18 Developing and Presenting an Outline Project Plan
Lecture 19 Completing the Executive Summary
Section 4: Closeout
Lecture 20 Closeout
Learners who are new to writing Business Cases,Learners who are looking to improver their Business Case writing skills,Business Analysts,Project & Programme Managers,Senior Managers and Decision Makers,CEOs, Managing Directors and Business Owner

Screenshots

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/ea7dfee17da542cf11371fee16fe9609/cxmud.A.Persuasive.Business.Case.For.Times.Of.Rapid.Change.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/27e7e2fea15b1B3f/cxmud.A.Persuasive.Business.Case.For.Times.Of.Rapid.Change.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/50CE74006DF7A87/cxmud.A.Persuasive.Business.Case.For.Times.Of.Rapid.Change.rar
Старый 30.09.2023, 11:29   #93413
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Applied Math for Data Science

Applied Math for Data Science
MP4 | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz | Duration: 5h 41m | 1.45 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

With the availability of data, there is a growing demand for talent who can analyze and make sense of it. This makes practical math all the more important because it helps infer insights from data. However, mathematics comprises many topics, and it is hard to identify which ones are applicable and relevant for a data science career. Knowing these essential math topics is key to integrating knowledge across data science, statistics, and machine learning.

In this course, learners will delve into a carefully curated list of mathematical topics to jumpstart proficiency in areas of mathematics that they will be able to apply immediately. They will grasp the fundamentals of probability, statistics, hypothesis testing, linear algebra, linear regression, classification models, and practical calculus. Along the way they will integrate this knowledge into practical applications for real-world problems.
What you'll learn and how you can apply it
Gain a fundamental grasp of calculus, linear algebra, probability, statistics, and supervised machine learning.
Apply mathematical fundamental principles in Python using standard mathematical libraries like NumPy and SymPy.
Integrate multiple applied mathematical disciplines like linear algebra and calculus to perform tasks like gradient descent.
This course is for you because.
You're a budding data science professional who wants to build foundational knowledge in essential math concepts and how they apply to probability, statistics, and machine learning.
You're a programmer using data science and machine learning libraries and want to understand the math and probability principles behind them.
You're managing a data science team and want to have a fundamental understanding of techniques used on the field.

Screenshots

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/e5e6140455d8cebedb4019f12fb07372/afyad.Applied.Math.for.Data.Science.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/bcb092e320f404109b727377db3485d1/afyad.Applied.Math.for.Data.Science.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/b739c121Cf946De7/afyad.Applied.Math.for.Data.Science.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0c1f2203721D86c9/afyad.Applied.Math.for.Data.Science.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/FFC6EE3C9B05437/afyad.Applied.Math.for.Data.Science.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/00F51436F7E0F6B/afyad.Applied.Math.for.Data.Science.part2.rar
Старый 30.09.2023, 11:30   #93414
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию B2B Outbound Lead Generation Mastery

B2B Outbound Lead Generation Mastery
Published 9/2023
Language: English | Size: 1.46 GB | Duration: 1h 34m

Unlock the Full Potential of Your Business with Strategic B2B Outbound Lead Generation Methods

What you'll learn
How to recognize the role of B2B lead generation for businesses
How to create the Ideal Customer Profile and provide customer research in personalized marketing
How to build and maintain prospect lists in marketing and sales management
How to write emails using various personalization techniques
How to manage outbound lead generation campaigns
Requirements
Basic knowledge of B2B lead generation is desirable but not required
Your wish to learn how lead generation can help in your business development
Description
Finding your next big opportunity in today's competitive business market is a strategic task, not a game of luck. To do this job in a qualitative and professional way, delve deeper into this online course, which is designed to demonstrate the fundamentals of outbound lead generation expertise in the context of B2B. Explore the basics of lead generation and B2B marketing to improve your marketing tactics and develop your business.In this course, you will gain fundamental knowledge and invaluable insights into establishing an outbound lead generation strategy. The course will be divided into seven sections:Introduction to Outbound Lead Generation in B2BUnderstanding Target Audience and Ideal Customer ProfileBuilding High-Quality Prospect ListsOutreach Approaches and TacticsOutbound DeliverabilityManaging and Analyzing Outbound CampaignsConclusion and Next StepsWe'll start with an introduction to outbound lead generation in B2B and finish with lead generation campaign management.WHO IS THE LECTURER?Joshua Pratt is an Outreach Expert at Belkins with over seven years of experience in marketing, sales, and management. He will enthusiastically teach you everything you need to know about B2B marketing and lead generation so that you can expand your business.TOP DIGITAL MARKETING AND DATA ANALYSIS PROFESSIONALS WILL TRAIN YOU ON B2B LEAD GENERATION:We have been doing online marketing for more than 15 years. In addition to being a Google Premier Partner, our Webpromo Agency is also a Facebook Marketing Partner.Throughout our careers, we have launched more than 1,500 profitable marketing strategies and campaigns.Over 500,000 digital marketing specialists around the world have enrolled in our online courses. Our free online events, blog, and YouTube tutorials keep the SkillsBooster community informed while providing them with plenty of useful digital marketing tips.LEAD GENERATION COURSE INCLUDES:Theory: Over one hour of lectures with many examples. Lessons range from three to six minutes each and are easy to followLifetime access to the course and any future updates24/7 Support: If you have questions, I will always be willing to answer themComplete the course and receive an Udemy certificateTHERE IS NO REASON TO WORRYThis course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.Enroll in our lead generation training course today!What will students learn in your course?Basics of B2B outbound lead generationHow to recognize the importance of B2B lead generation for businessesHow to create the Ideal Customer Profile and provide customer research while conducting personalized marketingHow to build and maintain prospect lists in the context of marketing and sales managementHow to write emails using various personalization techniquesHow to manage outbound lead generation campaignsRequirements:This course is designed for beginners, so no prior knowledge is required.Who is this course for?For beginners who want to learn outbound lead generation from scratchFor marketers and sales specialists who want to dive deeper into lead generation and B2B salesFor everyone who wants to learn how to develop their business with the help of B2B marketing
Overview
Section 1: Welcome to the Course
Lecture 1 Welcome to the Course
Lecture 2 Overview of Outbound Lead Generation in the B2B Context
Lecture 3 Unpacking the Essentials of Successful Outbound Lead Gen Strategy
Lecture 4 Different Channels of Outbound Lead Generation
Section 2: Understanding Target Audience and Ideal Customer Profile
Lecture 5 Creating an Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) to Identify the Most Valuable Prospects
Lecture 6 Exploring Techniques for Effective Customer Research and Segmentation
Section 3: Building High-Quality Prospect Lists
Lecture 7 Techniques for Sourcing and Building Accurate and Targeted Prospect Lists
Lecture 8 Best Practices for Data Enrichment and Maintaining List Quality
Lecture 9 Exploring Tools and Resources for Efficient List Building and Management
Section 4: Outreach Approaches and Tactics
Lecture 10 Exploring Copywriting and Template Creation
Lecture 11 Various Personalization Methods in Copywriting
Lecture 12 Setting Up Sequences
Lecture 13 Strategies for Nurturing Prospects through the Sales Funnel
Section 5: Outbound Deliverability
Lecture 14 Setting up Domains, Mailboxes, Spam Checks, and Warmup
Lecture 15 Running Maintenance and Getting Out of Spam
Section 6: Managing and Analyzing Outbound Campaigns
Lecture 16 Tracking and Measuring Key Metrics to Evaluate Campaign Performance
Lecture 17 Tools and Techniques for Campaign Management and Automation
Lecture 18 Providing Additional Resources and Recommendations for Further Skill Development
Section 7: Conclusion and Next Steps
Lecture 19 Hybrid Selling Strategies
Lecture 20 Conclusion, Summary, and List of Tips
Lecture 21 How to Leave a Review for the Course
Lecture 22 How to Get a Certificate
Beginning marketing specialists or sales managers who want to learn more about lead generation to grow their businesses,Digital marketing specialists who are willing to dive deeper into lead generation and B2B sales,Business owners who deal with the company's promotion on their own and want to develop their businesses

Screenshots

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/8c2af95769e650f7977b89314a1c4c4a/fqceu.B2B.Outbound.Lead.Generation.Mastery.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/699bd0bb769bf4e481a8c116a057da8c/fqceu.B2B.Outbound.Lead.Generation.Mastery.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/d02e30414d805d89/fqceu.B2B.Outbound.Lead.Generation.Mastery.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/f245EBC252b830a6/fqceu.B2B.Outbound.Lead.Generation.Mastery.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/77033336CA10769/fqceu.B2B.Outbound.Lead.Generation.Mastery.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/A8E85186FA3F58E/fqceu.B2B.Outbound.Lead.Generation.Mastery.part2.rar
Старый 30.09.2023, 11:31   #93415
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Become A Master Of Guitar Strumming

Become A Master Of Guitar Strumming
Published 9/2023
Language: English | Size: 5.42 GB | Duration: 4h 12m

100 Strumming Patterns for Rock and Pop

What you'll learn
How to read and understand strumming patterns
Strumming techniques
Tricks of professional guitarists
Over 100 different strumming patterns
Requirements
You should know at least a few chords
Description
You struggle with strumming patterns and you don't know how to start to practice at all?Does it also confuse you to try to read all those complicated written strumming patterns?In the course "Become a Master of Guitar Strumming" I will guide you step by step through your process learning more patterns and play them without effort.You start very easy with the basics and you'll learn time to time to play new patterns and you will be even able to read and understand them.What this course offers to you and what you will learn:- Easy step by step guide- Over 100 strumming patterns- How to read strumming patterns- Strumming techniques- Tricks of professional guitarists- Over 4 hours of video contentThis course is meant to beginner guitarists who knows at least a few chords and advanced guitarists who just want to expand their repertoire of strumming patterns. Important to know:You don't need to use the same chord progressions, which I use in the tutorials. Especially not, when a few of them are still hard to play for you. The chord progressions in the videos are just examples. Feel free to use your own chords. It's all about learning to strum.
Overview
Section 1: Phase 1
Lecture 1 Phase 1: How to read strumming patterns
Lecture 2 Phase 1: How to read strumming patterns (Video)
Lecture 3 Phase 1: Whole note, half note & quarter note
Lecture 4 Phase 1: Whole note, half note & quarter note (Video)
Section 2: Phase 2: Eight note & up stroke
Lecture 5 Phase 2: Eight note & up stroke/Strumming patterns
Lecture 6 Phase 2: 1st Strumming pattern
Lecture 7 Phase 2: 2nd Strumming pattern
Lecture 8 Phase 2: 3rd Strumming pattern
Lecture 9 Phase 2: 4th Strumming pattern
Lecture 10 Phase 2: 5th Strumming pattern
Lecture 11 Phase 2: 6th Strumming pattern
Lecture 12 Phase 2: 7th Strumming pattern
Lecture 13 Phase 2: 8th Strumming pattern
Section 3: Phase 3: Tie
Lecture 14 Phase 3: Tie/Strumming patterns
Lecture 15 Phase 3: 1st Strumming pattern
Lecture 16 Phase 3: 2nd strumming pattern
Lecture 17 Phase 3: 3rd strumming pattern
Lecture 18 Phase 3: 4th strumming pattern
Lecture 19 Phase 3: 5th strumming pattern
Lecture 20 Phase 3: 6th strumming pattern
Lecture 21 Phase 3: 7th strumming pattern
Lecture 22 Phase 3: 8th strumming pattern
Section 4: Phase 4: Percussive slap
Lecture 23 Phase 4: Percussive slap/Strumming patterns
Lecture 24 Phase 4: 1st strumming pattern
Lecture 25 Phase 4: 2nd strumming pattern
Lecture 26 Phase 4: 3rd strumming pattern
Lecture 27 Phase 4: 4th strumming pattern
Lecture 28 Phase 4: 5th strumming pattern
Lecture 29 Phase 4: 6th strumming pattern
Lecture 30 Phase 4: 7th strumming pattern
Lecture 31 Phase 4: 8th strumming pattern
Section 5: Phase 5: Quarter note rest
Lecture 32 Phase 5: Quarter note rest/Strumming patterns
Lecture 33 Phase 5: 1st and 2nd strumming pattern
Lecture 34 Phase 5: 3rdt strumming pattern
Lecture 35 Phase 5: 4th strumming pattern
Lecture 36 Phase 5: 5th strumming pattern
Lecture 37 Phase 5: 6th strumming pattern
Lecture 38 Phase 5: 7th strumming pattern
Lecture 39 Phase 5: 8th strumming pattern
Section 6: Phase 6: Eighth rest
Lecture 40 Phase 6: Eighth rest/Strumming patterns
Lecture 41 Phase 6: 1st strumming pattern
Lecture 42 Phase 6: 2nd strumming pattern
Lecture 43 Phase 6: 3rd strumming pattern
Lecture 44 Phase 6: 4th strumming pattern
Lecture 45 Phase 6: 5th strumming pattern
Lecture 46 Phase 6: 6th strumming pattern
Lecture 47 Phase 6: 7th strumming pattern
Lecture 48 Phase 6: 8th strumming pattern
Section 7: Phase 7: Sixteenth note
Lecture 49 Phase 7: Sixteenth note/Strumming patterns
Lecture 50 Phase 7: 1st strumming pattern
Lecture 51 Phase 7: 2nd strumming pattern
Lecture 52 Phase 7: 3rd strumming pattern
Lecture 53 Phase 7: 4th strumming pattern
Lecture 54 Phase 7: 5th strumming pattern
Lecture 55 Phase 7: 6th strumming pattern
Lecture 56 Phase 7: 7th strumming pattern
Lecture 57 Phase 7: 8th strumming pattern
Section 8: Phase 8: Strumming patterns with sixteenth notes
Lecture 58 Phase 8: Strumming patterns with sixteenth notes
Lecture 59 Phase 8: 1st strumming pattern
Lecture 60 Phase 8: 2nd strumming pattern
Lecture 61 Phase 8: 3rd strumming pattern
Lecture 62 Phase 8: 4th strumming pattern
Lecture 63 Phase 8: 5th strumming pattern
Lecture 64 Phase 8: 6th strumming pattern
Lecture 65 Phase 8: 7th strumming pattern
Lecture 66 Phase 8: 8th strumming pattern
Section 9: Phase 9: More patterns with sixteenth notes
Lecture 67 Phase 9: More patterns with sixteenth notes
Lecture 68 Phase 9: 1st strumming pattern
Lecture 69 Phase 9: 2nd strumming pattern
Lecture 70 Phase 9: 3rd strumming pattern
Lecture 71 Phase 9: 4th strumming pattern
Lecture 72 Phase 9: 5th strumming pattern
Lecture 73 Phase 9: 6th strumming pattern
Lecture 74 Phase 9: 7th strumming pattern
Lecture 75 Phase 9: 8th strumming pattern
Section 10: Phase 10: Dotted quarter note
Lecture 76 Phase 10: Dotted quarter note/Strumming patterns
Lecture 77 Phase 10: 1st strumming pattern
Lecture 78 Phase 10: 2nd strumming pattern
Lecture 79 Phase 10: 3rd strumming pattern
Lecture 80 Phase 10: 4th strumming pattern
Lecture 81 Phase 10: 5th strumming pattern
Lecture 82 Phase 10: 6th strumming pattern
Lecture 83 Phase 10: 7th strumming pattern
Lecture 84 Phase 10: 8th strumming pattern
Section 11: Phase 11: Dotted eighth note
Lecture 85 Phase 11: Dotted eighth note/Strumming patterns
Lecture 86 Phase 11: 1st strumming pattern
Lecture 87 Phase 11: 2nd strumming pattern
Lecture 88 Phase 11: 3rd strumming pattern
Lecture 89 Phase 11: 4th strumming pattern
Lecture 90 Phase 11: 5th strumming pattern
Lecture 91 Phase 11: 6th strumming pattern
Lecture 92 Phase 11: 7th strumming pattern
Lecture 93 Phase 11: 8th strumming pattern
Section 12: Phase 12: Extra strumming patterns
Lecture 94 Phase 12: Extra strumming patterns 1-7
Lecture 95 Phase 12: Extra strumming patterns 8-15
Lecture 96 Phase 12: Extra strumming patterns 16-20
Lecture 97 Phase 12: 1st strumming pattern
Lecture 98 Phase 12: 2nd strumming pattern
Lecture 99 Phase 12: 3rd strumming pattern
Lecture 100 Phase 12: 4th strumming pattern
Lecture 101 Phase 12: Palm mute without pick
Lecture 102 Phase 12: 5th strumming pattern
Lecture 103 Phase 12: 6th strumming pattern
Lecture 104 Phase 12: 7th strumming pattern
Lecture 105 Phase 12: 8th strumming pattern
Lecture 106 Phase 12: 9th strumming pattern
Lecture 107 Phase 12: 10th strumming pattern
Lecture 108 Phase 12: 11th strumming pattern
Lecture 109 Phase 12: 12th strumming pattern
Lecture 110 Phase 12: 13th strumming pattern
Lecture 111 Phase 12: 14th strumming pattern
Lecture 112 Phase 12: 15th strumming pattern
Lecture 113 Phase 12: 16th strumming pattern
Lecture 114 Phase 12: 17th strumming pattern
Lecture 115 Phase 12: 18th strumming pattern
Lecture 116 Phase 12: 19th strumming pattern
Lecture 117 Phase 12: 20th strumming pattern
Beginner guitarists who wants to expand their repertoire of strumming patterns

Screenshots

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/b57b22921fe2482d6f4d752194a44126/sxtfg.Become.A.Master.Of.Guitar.Strumming.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/6885eca68e8be08f1f8b2c7b238c7425/sxtfg.Become.A.Master.Of.Guitar.Strumming.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/774a3efe7f968a22f8645bc70273508b/sxtfg.Become.A.Master.Of.Guitar.Strumming.part3.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/fb65991046aa3c1be768be4e32910f7e/sxtfg.Become.A.Master.Of.Guitar.Strumming.part4.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/69c5540bb55d6abea8b8ced7eda0fd2a/sxtfg.Become.A.Master.Of.Guitar.Strumming.part5.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/450b56e880592c78a54e3b63df376674/sxtfg.Become.A.Master.Of.Guitar.Strumming.part6.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/1Def04B178FA3f85/sxtfg.Become.A.Master.Of.Guitar.Strumming.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/30beF1149905080a/sxtfg.Become.A.Master.Of.Guitar.Strumming.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/61c41845856a8fd2/sxtfg.Become.A.Master.Of.Guitar.Strumming.part3.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/70347Ea3Def8bb4b/sxtfg.Become.A.Master.Of.Guitar.Strumming.part4.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/96a262fa075d694F/sxtfg.Become.A.Master.Of.Guitar.Strumming.part5.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/Adb119De0bD87004/sxtfg.Become.A.Master.Of.Guitar.Strumming.part6.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/127C656D3E2638F/sxtfg.Become.A.Master.Of.Guitar.Strumming.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/97CAFCF8B85E633/sxtfg.Become.A.Master.Of.Guitar.Strumming.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/6DF27089DABFFC9/sxtfg.Become.A.Master.Of.Guitar.Strumming.part3.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/CCA38FE70871308/sxtfg.Become.A.Master.Of.Guitar.Strumming.part4.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/7E0EE8C6E59AF2D/sxtfg.Become.A.Master.Of.Guitar.Strumming.part5.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/E8AB83B617457B4/sxtfg.Become.A.Master.Of.Guitar.Strumming.part6.rar
Старый 30.09.2023, 11:32   #93416
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Bowling Fun And Fundamentals For Boys And Girls

Bowling Fun And Fundamentals For Boys And Girls
Published 9/2023
Language: English | Size: 1.06 GB | Duration: 0h 50m

featuring Fred Borden and Ken Yokobosky

What you'll learn
Students will know the rules, etiquette and equipment involved in sport of bowling.
Students will understand many of the important fundamentals of bowling.
Students will learn a several practice drills to help improve their game.
Students will learn several about setting goals to continue to improve in their bowling career.

Requirements
There are no requirements or prerequisites for taking this course.

Description
Bowling is fun! When you start knocking down more pins and bowl a higher score it becomes even more enjoyable. In this entertaining and informative program, coaches Fred Borden and Ken Yokobosky teach a group of young bowlers everything they need to know to excel at the game. Topics covered include: equipment, rules and etiquette, the four-step approach, arm swing, finish position, the release, drills you can practice at home, common faults and fixes, trick shots from Ken and more. This video is the perfect guide for young bowlers of all skill levels and is a valuable resource for parents and coaches.Fred Borden began his coaching career in 1962. In 2000, he became the first coach to be awarded United States Bowling Congress (USBC) Gold status. He has written several books and produced many videos about bowling. Borden served as Team USA coach for a total of 12 years, taking the reins from 1989-1996 and again from 2000-2003. During that time, he was instrumental in the development and implementation of the USBC Coaching program. He was inducted into the USBC Hall of Fame in 2002.Ken Yokobosky has an impressive background in bowling as a player, coach and instructor. He served as an assistant coach for Team USA from 2001 to 2010 working with both the men's and women's teams. Ken holds a Gold coaching certification from the United States Bowling Congress (USBC). He also is an accomplished bowler, participating on the PBA Tour from 1996 to 1999. Recently, he won the 2009 PBA Eastern Regional in Lancaster, PA., and finished second at the 2010 Eastern Regional in Lebanon, PA. Yokobosky still competes on the regional tour. Since the 2014-15 season, Ken Yokobosky has been the head bowling coach at Caldwell University in Caldwell, New Jersey.

Overview

Lecture 1 Introduction

Lecture 2 Equipment

Lecture 3 Rules and Etiquette

Lecture 4 The Four-Step Approach

Lecture 5 Arm Swing

Lecture 6 Finish Position

Lecture 7 The Release

Lecture 8 More Tips from Fred

Lecture 9 Practice Drills

Lecture 10 Faults and Fixes

Lecture 11 Setting Goals

Lecture 12 Trick Shots

Lecture 13 Closing Comments

Bowling instructors and players at the youth league level will find this course content valuable. Physical education teachers would also find this course helpful.

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/bd8cd77725eaa12f57b44011120c7c31/xmfat.Bowling.Fun.And.Fundamentals.For.Boys.And.Girls.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/6f5b4e5f92a51cd7a34e03413db78d6d/xmfat.Bowling.Fun.And.Fundamentals.For.Boys.And.Girls.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/F7ac587867ed2Fe0/xmfat.Bowling.Fun.And.Fundamentals.For.Boys.And.Girls.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e7f550cfD0B5f256/xmfat.Bowling.Fun.And.Fundamentals.For.Boys.And.Girls.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/076EFD4CF917ABB/xmfat.Bowling.Fun.And.Fundamentals.For.Boys.And.Girls.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/2080D419BA7D846/xmfat.Bowling.Fun.And.Fundamentals.For.Boys.And.Girls.part2.rar
Старый 30.09.2023, 11:34   #93417
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Build Better Teams With Psychological Safety

Build Better Teams With Psychological Safety
Published 9/2023
Language: English | Size: 605.34 MB | Duration: 1h 14m

Make every team you are a part of more engaging and innovative

What you'll learn
Understand the benefits and background of psychological safety
Recognize the general characteristics of a leader that would make people feel safe to take risks
Build an environment that fosters learning and collaboration as a leader
Instill a sense of community and teamwork when you are not the leader
Learn how to overcome the most common hurdles that stand in the way of psychological safety

Requirements
No previous leadership or other skills required.

Description
When Google investigated what made certain teams more effective than others, they came up with a trait called psychological safety. Teams that have psychological safety have connections built on respect, are able to take risks and speak freely, and are more innovative and engaging. In this course, learn how to build teams better using the same skills that stood out in the highest performing teams. You will learn about the behaviors and skills that you can develop to make your teams great such as:Self-awarenessGrowth mindsetEmotional intelligenceYou will learn about what you can do if you are a leader to help foster psychological safety. You will also learn what you can do if you aren't the leader to make teams better, which can demonstrate your leadership potential. Lastly, you will learn some tips that take this training from merely a list of techniques into something actionable. That includes worksheets to help understand the skills as well as insight into why these types of training usually don't have as big an impact as they could. By completing this training you will be ready to take any team you are a part of and turn it into an innovative and high-performing team that everyone loves being a part of.

Overview
Section 1: Introduction to Psychological Safety

Lecture 1 Introduction

Lecture 2 Definition of Psychological Safety

Lecture 3 Pscyhological Safety and Innovation

Lecture 4 Outline of the Course

Section 2: General Strategies for Building Psychological Safety

Lecture 5 Introduction

Lecture 6 Self-Awareness

Lecture 7 Emotional Intelligence

Lecture 8 Being Open and Curious

Lecture 9 Growth Mindset

Lecture 10 Group Awareness

Section 3: Building Psychological Safety as a Leader

Lecture 11 Introduction

Lecture 12 Accountability

Lecture 13 Counter Biases

Lecture 14 Ego

Lecture 15 Embrace Rethinking

Lecture 16 Unlearning Skills

Section 4: Building Psychological Safety from Anywhere

Lecture 17 Introduction

Lecture 18 Respectfully Challenge

Lecture 19 Accept Feedback

Lecture 20 Build Up Others

Lecture 21 Be The Glue

Section 5: Tips for Success in Building Psychological Safety

Lecture 22 Introduction

Lecture 23 Adaptive Challenges

Lecture 24 Ground Rules

Lecture 25 Incremental Progress

Lecture 26 Finding the Right Team

Section 6: Conclusion

Lecture 27 Conclusion

Leaders in technical fields who are interested in learning specific skills to build collaborative and innovative teams,Employees who want to foster a sense of community in their teams to demonstrate leadership potential

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/6ebd843a0cd404d64d4a08515866a33b/luhjc.Build.Better.Teams.With.Psychological.Safety.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/6930b600af1131d1/luhjc.Build.Better.Teams.With.Psychological.Safety.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/837D0AFCA650BBA/luhjc.Build.Better.Teams.With.Psychological.Safety.rar
Старый 30.09.2023, 11:35   #93418
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Burnout Bootcamp Taught By Executive Coach And Professor

Burnout Bootcamp Taught By Executive Coach And Professor
Published 9/2023
Language: English | Size: 1.38 GB | Duration: 2h 7m

To truly tackle burnout, you need a tailored approach. Includes self-assessment, scripts, and proven techniques.

What you'll learn
Understand the six causes of burnout
Techniques to conquer burnout
Ways to (safely) get manager's support to address burnout
Warning signs of burnout
How to determine your energy drainers and energizers
Ways to control of your workload
Find value in your work
Build a support system to help you address burnout
Obtain a sense of purpose in your work life
Create Team Norms
Requirements
No prerequisites. You will learn everything you need to know.
Description
Are you mentally, emotionally, or physically exhausted?Is organizational strain or longer work hours impacting you?Is the line between your work and home life blurred or non-existent?Are you missing a sense of purpose in your work life?Today's businesses and leaders need practical, tailored tools to guide them beyond generalizations and simplistic self-care advice. That's why we built Burnout Bootcamp.Engaging self-assessments, videos, podcasts, and ebooks, combined with immediately applicable activities, will help you address current burnout and plan your future to inspire a balanced approach to professional life. This self-paced learning also includes proven tools and techniques to get support from your manager. With these tools, craft a fulfilling career free from the shadows of burnout:ILS Burnout Risk Assessment ($45 value) 26+ Videos: Engaging videos to help you understand and conquer burnout25+ Scripts and Tools: Specific scripts, questions, and tools to safely get help from your managerArticles and Podcasts: Explore many of the topics further and get additional learning opportunitiesActivities: Relevant, results-focused activities to help you immediately apply the conceptsContinued Development and Support Opportunities: The learning doesn't stop when the course ends. Learners become part of the ILS family with continued learning opportunities.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Causes of Burnout
Lecture 2 Causes of Burnout Overview
Section 3: Burnout Risk Assessment
Section 4: Conquering Burnout Caused by Workload
Lecture 3 Workload
Lecture 4 Energizers and Drainers
Lecture 5 Managing Your Workload
Lecture 6 Questions to Ask Your Manager: Workload
Section 5: Control
Lecture 7 Control
Lecture 8 Prioritization
Lecture 9 Time Management Matrix
Lecture 10 Controlling the Impact
Lecture 11 Creating Team Norms
Lecture 12 Recovery
Lecture 13 The Overwork Epidemic
Lecture 14 Create Space
Lecture 15 Hidden Brain 2.0: Deep Work
Lecture 16 Questions to Ask Your Manager: Control
Section 6: Rewards and Recognition
Lecture 17 Rewards and Recognition
Section 7: Community
Lecture 18 Community
Lecture 19 Kindness
Lecture 20 Building Communities While Working Remote
Lecture 21 How to Make the Most of In-Office Days
Lecture 22 Interview: Making the Most of In-Office Days
Lecture 23 Questions to Ask Your Manager: Community
Section 8: Fairness
Lecture 24 Fairness
Section 9: Values
Lecture 25 Values
Lecture 26 Purpose
Lecture 27 Company Values
Lecture 28 Corporate Social Responsibility
Section 10: Secrets to Happiness at Work
Lecture 29 Secrets to Happiness at Work
Section 11: Making It Real: Action Plan
Lecture 30 Bringing It Together
Professionals who are mentally, emotionally, or physically exhausted,Professionals who find organizational strain or longer work hours impacting are them.,Professionals whose line between work and home life are blurred or non-existent.,Professionals who are missing a sense of purpose in your work life.

Screenshots

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/b75563bf2504d18c47e38d86cbffb9af/lxssi.Burnout.Bootcamp.Taught.By.Executive.Coach.And.Professor.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/bf4b331694aa9500dbab3114fac3e653/lxssi.Burnout.Bootcamp.Taught.By.Executive.Coach.And.Professor.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/02c0862c266cabfb/lxssi.Burnout.Bootcamp.Taught.By.Executive.Coach.And.Professor.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/32ea4465e0ac8C48/lxssi.Burnout.Bootcamp.Taught.By.Executive.Coach.And.Professor.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/A282EC2AABA50D4/lxssi.Burnout.Bootcamp.Taught.By.Executive.Coach.And.Professor.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/957B25B14C20E3F/lxssi.Burnout.Bootcamp.Taught.By.Executive.Coach.And.Professor.part2.rar
Старый 30.09.2023, 11:36   #93419
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Calculus 1 Calculator Tricks For Casio Fx-991 Ex Classwiz

Calculus 1 Calculator Tricks For Casio Fx-991 Ex Classwiz
Published 9/2023
Language: English | Size: 569.29 MB | Duration: 1h 34m

Unleash Your Calculus Genius With These Casio Fx-991 Ex Calculator Tricks

What you'll learn
HOW TO SOLVE LIMITS USING CASIO FX-991 EX CLASSWIZ SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR
HOW TO SOLVE FUNCTIONS USING CASIO FX-991 EX CLASSWIZ SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR
HOW TO SOLVE DIFFERENTIATION USING CASIO FX-991 EX CLASSWIZ SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR
HOW TO SOLVE INTEGRATION USING CASIO FX-991 EX CLASSWIZ SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR
Requirements
NO ADVANCED MATH EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED. YOU WILL LEARN EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Description
This course contains videos that will teach you how to solve calculus problems easily and fast with the casio fx-991 ex classwiz scientific calculator which includes: Function, Limit, differentiation or derivatives, and integration. For limit, you will see videos on how to solve limit tending to a real number with the casio fx-991 ex classwiz scientific calculator. For the derivative or differentiation, you will see videos on how to solve first derivative, and second derivative with the casio fx-991 ex classwiz scientific calculator, and lastly for the integration, you will see videos on how to solve definite integration, and indefinite integration, with the Casio fx-991 ex classwiz scientific calculator.After going through this course, you will be well equipped on how to use casio-fx 991 ex classwiz scientific calculator to solve problems involving calculus easily and fast, especially for multiple choice questions.Whether you are a complete beginner or not, whether you hate calculus or not, at the end of this course, I guarantee you that you will fall in love with Calculus. If you have always loved calculus, the things you will after going through this course will make you love calculus the more.This course is all you need to pass your calculus multiple-choice exam questions super well at ease.
Overview
Section 1: LIMITS OF A FUNCTION
Lecture 1 LIMITS CALCULATOR TECHNIQUE
Lecture 2 LIMITS AT INFINITY
Section 2: FUNCTION
Lecture 3 HOW TO SOLVE FUNCTION USING CALCULATOR: 2 quick and easy ways
Section 3: DERIVATIVES (DIFFERENTIATION)
Lecture 4 FIRST DERIVATIVE CALCULATOR TECHNIQUE
Lecture 5 SECOND DERIVATIVE CALCULATOR TECHNIQUE
Section 4: INTEGRATION
Lecture 6 DEFINITE INTEGRATION CALCULATOR TECHNIQUE
Lecture 7 TRIGONOMETRY INDEFINITE INTEGRATION CALCULATOR TECHNIQUE
Lecture 8 INDEFINITE INEGRATION CALCULATOR TECHNIQUE
HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE STUDENTS THAT WANT TO LEARN TO SOLVE CALCULUS PROBLEMS IN SECONDS USING CASIO FX-991 EX CLASSWIZ SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR

Screenshots

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/4891827176213bc2506a075a6c2b3421/wkikk.Calculus.1.Calculator.Tricks.For.Casio.Fx991.Ex.Classwiz.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/207F4207102ba43a/wkikk.Calculus.1.Calculator.Tricks.For.Casio.Fx991.Ex.Classwiz.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/45E0771289CD9CF/wkikk.Calculus.1.Calculator.Tricks.For.Casio.Fx991.Ex.Classwiz.rar
Старый 30.09.2023, 11:37   #93420
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Cips L6M8: Master In Procurement & Supply Essential Training

Cips L6M8: Master In Procurement & Supply Essential Training
Published 9/2023
Language: English | Size: 1.20 GB | Duration: 1h 34m

CIPS Level 6 Certification: Shape the Future of Procurement & Supply, Trends, Technologies, & Best Practices, CIPS Exam.

What you'll learn
Learn how to develop and implement effective procurement strategies that align with organizational goals.
Understand the strategic role of procurement, market analysis, and strategic sourcing.
Explore the complexities of risk management in procurement, including identifying, assessing, and mitigating risks.
Covers the art of nurturing supplier relationships for mutual benefit.
Understand how to evaluate, select, and develop suppliers and monitor their performance using key performance indicators (KPIs).
Delve into the operational aspects of procurement, include procurement processes, sourcing strategies, contract management & sustainable procurement practices.
Financial analysis, cost management, budgeting, and negotiation strategies will be covered.
Provides a global perspective, covering global procurement strategies, international trade regulations, cross-cultural communication and much more.
Emerging Trends and Technologies.
and much more

Requirements
Willingness or Interest to learn about CIPS Level 6 Procurement & Supply and Prepare for the CIPS Exams

Description
Welcome to "Mastering CIPS Level 6 Procurement and Supply Chain Management." This comprehensive course offers a deep dive into the intricacies of procurement and supply chain management, preparing you for the esteemed CIPS Level 6 Certification and beyond.CIPS Level 6 Procurement and Supply is a certification program offered by the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS), which is a globally recognized professional body for procurement and supply chain management. The Level 6 certification represents an advanced stage in CIPS's qualifications framework.In this program, you'll explore the multifaceted world of procurement, equipping yourself with the knowledge and skills needed to thrive in this vital business function. From developing strategic procurement plans to mitigating risks, managing supplier relationships, optimizing operational processes, and mastering financial acumen, this course covers every facet of modern procurement.You'll delve into the complexities of supplier selection and evaluation, learn how to nurture supplier relationships for mutual benefit, and monitor supplier performance effectively. Moreover, you'll gain a global perspective on procurement, navigating international trade regulations, developing cross-cultural communication skills, and building supply chain resilience in a global context.As part of your journey, you'll also explore the latest trends and technologies shaping the future of procurement. Discover how Industry 4.0 is revolutionizing the field, the transformative impact of artificial intelligence and machine learning, the potential of blockchain in supply chain management, and the growing importance of sustainability in procurement practices.This course isn't just about earning a certification; it's about becoming a proactive and innovative leader in procurement and supply chain management. Whether you're looking to advance your career, enhance your organization's procurement capabilities, or stay ahead of the curve in this ever-evolving field, "Mastering Advanced Procurement and Supply Chain Management" is your gateway to success.Here's an overview of CIPS Level 6 Procurement and Supply:1. Target Audience: This level is typically designed for experienced procurement and supply chain professionals who want to deepen their knowledge and skills in this field. It's suitable for individuals in managerial and strategic roles within procurement and supply chain management.2. Program Content: CIPS Level 6 covers a wide range of advanced topics, including strategic procurement, risk management, supplier relationship management, financial acumen in procurement, international procurement and supply chain, and emerging trends and technologies in the field.3. Objectives: The program aims to equip participants with the ability to develop and implement procurement strategies that align with organizational objectives, manage risks effectively, optimize supplier relationships, ensure financial efficiency, navigate international procurement challenges, and stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies.4. Assessment: To earn the CIPS Level 6 certification, participants typically need to complete a series of assessments, which may include written exams, assignments, and practical exercises. Successful completion of these assessments demonstrates a high level of proficiency in procurement and supply chain management.5. Benefits: Achieving CIPS Level 6 certification signifies a significant milestone in a procurement professional's career. It can open doors to leadership roles, increase earning potential, and enhance one's credibility in the field. Additionally, it demonstrates a commitment to ongoing professional development.CIPS Level 6 Procurement and Supply is an advanced certification program tailored for experienced procurement and supply chain professionals. It equips individuals with the expertise needed to excel in strategic roles and addresses complex issues in procurement and supply chain management. This certification is highly regarded in the industry and can significantly advance one's career in the field.Join us on this transformative journey and gain the knowledge and skills to shape the future of global sourcing, innovation, and sustainability. Enroll today and embark on your path to excellence in procurement and supply chain management.Thank you.

Overview
Section 1: Introduction to CIPS Level 6 Procurement & Supply

Lecture 1 Understanding the CIPS Level 6 Certification

Lecture 2 The Importance of Procurement and Supply Chain Management

Section 2: Procurement Strategy and Risk Management

Lecture 3 Developing a Procurement Strategy

Lecture 4 Supplier Relationship Management

Lecture 5 Risk Management in Procurement

Lecture 6 Legal and Ethical Considerations in Procurement

Section 3: Procurement and Supply Chain Operations

Lecture 7 Procurement Process Overview

Lecture 8 Sourcing Strategies

Lecture 9 Contract Management

Lecture 10 Inventory Management and Optimization

Lecture 11 Sustainable Procurement Practices

Section 4: Procurement and Supply Chain Finance

Lecture 12 Cost Analysis and Cost Management

Lecture 13 Budgeting and Financial Planning

Lecture 14 Payment Terms and Negotiations

Lecture 15 Financial Performance Metrics in Procurement

Section 5: Supplier Management and Performance

Lecture 16 Supplier Evaluation and Selection

Lecture 17 Supplier Development

Lecture 18 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Supplier Performance

Lecture 19 Supplier Auditing and Compliance

Section 6: International Procurement and Supply Chain

Lecture 20 Global Procurement Strategies

Lecture 21 International Trade and Regulations

Lecture 22 Cross-Cultural Communication in Procurement

Lecture 23 Supply Chain Disruptions and Resilience

Section 7: Emerging Trends and Technologies

Lecture 24 Industry 4.0 and Its Impact on Procurement

Lecture 25 Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Procurement

Lecture 26 Blockchain in Supply Chain Management

Lecture 27 Sustainability Trends in Procurement

Experienced Procurement Professionals: This course is an ideal choice for professionals with a background in procurement and supply chain management who want to deepen their knowledge and skills to take on more strategic roles within their organizations.,Procurement Managers and Directors: Individuals already working in managerial or leadership positions within procurement will benefit from this course as it equips them with the advanced strategic insights required to excel in their roles.,Supply Chain Managers: Supply chain professionals looking to understand the procurement side of the supply chain equation and how it integrates with overall supply chain management will find this course valuable.,Business Owners and Entrepreneurs: Those who own or manage businesses will gain essential knowledge on how to optimize procurement processes, reduce costs, and improve supply chain efficiency.,Professionals Pursuing CIPS Certification: This course can serve as a preparation platform for professionals seeking to achieve the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) Level 6 Certification, a prestigious qualification in the field.,Career Changers: Individuals considering a career change into procurement and supply chain management can use this course as a comprehensive introduction to the field.,Professionals in Allied Fields: Professionals in related fields such as logistics, operations, finance, and project management who want to broaden their skill set and contribute to procurement and supply chain functions will also find value in this course.,Course is tailored for individuals who are committed to advancing their careers in procurement and supply chain management, whether by taking on more strategic roles, achieving certification, or simply enhancing their knowledge and skills in this critical business area.

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/90605c596bbfb9a2ed1ba79e8b4928ff/opkvx.Cips.L6M8.Master.In.Procurement..Supply.Essential.Training.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/c43620e62490ca6ed7c0c26151a63a51/opkvx.Cips.L6M8.Master.In.Procurement..Supply.Essential.Training.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/93F83cef591bbCB8/opkvx.Cips.L6M8.Master.In.Procurement..Supply.Essential.Training.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/Ed9b007cec89194E/opkvx.Cips.L6M8.Master.In.Procurement..Supply.Essential.Training.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/F1792A487E9C0A3/opkvx.Cips.L6M8.Master.In.Procurement..Supply.Essential.Training.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/7C544B797837F2E/opkvx.Cips.L6M8.Master.In.Procurement..Supply.Essential.Training.part2.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws