Старый 28.03.2023, 07:47   #84691
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Rank Your Blog Website in Google: SEO For Beginners 2023

Rank Your Blog Website in Google: SEO For Beginners 2023
Last updated 12/2022
Duration: 2h 15m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 1.09 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English[Auto]

Easy To Ways Rank Your Blog Website in Google. This Course Only For Beginners.

What you'll learn
How to do SEO on your own: A step-by-step guide
Secrets to ranking higher in Google search
Unlock the power of SEO to boost your business online
Improve your website's search engine ranking.
Best Practices for Optimizing Your Website for Easy Search Engine Visibility
Requirements
There is no need for prior SEO knowledge or experience.
A laptop or smartphone with Internet access
Description
Welcome to Rank Your Blog Website in Google: SEO For Beginners 2023 Course. Easy To Ways Rank Your Blog Website in Google. This Course Only For Beginners.

Where you will learn easiest way to optimize your website with SEO strategies to rank better in search engines on Google. That's why I created this Course to specifically help you understand the most important parts that you need to start working on to improve your blog WordPress website SEO.

Many of these strategies form the cornerstone of successful SEO and inbound marketing. Do better search engine optimization than your competition or any freelancer! Obtain SEO traffic, company growth, and win! Updated every couple of months using the latest SEO developments. SEO marketing is one of the very best types of advertisements without price since it requires only a few leads to deliver on hundreds of effects every day.

SEO is the process of improving
· User experience on your website.
· Your web site's traffic from search engines.
· Your website's authority will significantly improve thanks to your site's improved pages.

This Course Includes

Fundamentals of SEO
How Search Engine Work
How many Type of SEO
How many Type of SEO Techniques
Major Steps of SEO
Google Ranking Factors
Install SEO Tools & Configurations
What is WordPress
Install SEO Plugin
Create Google Analytics Account
Add Your Website On Google Analytics
How To Use Analytics Code On Your Website
How To Add Property and Ownership verification in Google Search Console
How to Submit Sitemap in Google Search Console
How to Create Robots.txt File and Upload it
Boost Your Rankings in Search Engines
Focus keyphrase Keyword
Optimize SEO Title For Search Engines
Adding Slug or Permalinks
Optimize Meta Description For Search Engines
Putting Your Keyword In Image Alt Title
How to Add Internal Link To Post
How to Add External Link To Post
Readability
Putting Your Keyword in Social Media SEO Title & Meta Descriptions
How to Add Embed YouTube Video in your post
Putting Keyword First Paragraph of Your Content or Article
Use Google Free Tools To Find Keywords & More
How to Fast Indexed your post in Google
Easy way to find Keyword using Google
SEO Tips and Tricks from Google search Console
Image Optimizing Process
How to Make Optimize Image For SEO
How to compress image

Our goal is to increase the website's visibility and boost the organic traffic generated, leading to more people and customers for your business.

First, you should watch promotional videos and watch the free preview lessons. I think they're going to give you a good idea of the quality of the course content, pace, and what to expect from taking the course. Apart from that, Udemy offers a 30-day money-back guarantee with no questions asked!

To achieve everything mentioned in this piece of advice, Enroll in this course now!

Who this course is for
Freelancers who want to develop their career in SEO.
Anyone has an interest in building a Website and Rank higher in Google.

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/ddd6cef1d157850ffcf176a7ade3d750/ijjss.Rank.Your.Blog.Website.in.Google.SEO.For.Beginners.2023.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/4130cd42f1ccfd1f387fae4a8ffef6c6/ijjss.Rank.Your.Blog.Website.in.Google.SEO.For.Beginners.2023.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/AC789fEc4bc19358/ijjss.Rank.Your.Blog.Website.in.Google.SEO.For.Beginners.2023.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/bc7f1941094E133d/ijjss.Rank.Your.Blog.Website.in.Google.SEO.For.Beginners.2023.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/49375DED0E50E57/ijjss.Rank.Your.Blog.Website.in.Google.SEO.For.Beginners.2023.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/8E8EFF718F68438/ijjss.Rank.Your.Blog.Website.in.Google.SEO.For.Beginners.2023.part2.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/jlh1iyg7fwr7/ijjss.Rank.Your.Blog.Website.in.Google.SEO.For.Beginners.2023.part1.rar
https://1dl.net/28xf93xiinun/ijjss.Rank.Your.Blog.Website.in.Google.SEO.For.Beginners.2023.part2.rar
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 28.03.2023, 07:48   #84692
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию React & Typescript Mastery: Best Practices 2023

React & Typescript Mastery: Best Practices 2023
Published 3/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 269.30 MB | Duration: 0h 47m

Master React Hooks, TypeScript & Performance Optimization: Create a Powerful, Efficient & User-Friendly Task Management

What you'll learn
Advanced best practices for React and TypeScript, enabling them to create powerful and efficient task management applications.
How to optimize their workflow using key concepts and techniques such as React Hooks, TypeScript, performance optimization, and automated testing.
Building a robust task management system with a draggable Kanban board, intuitive search and filtering features, and a responsive, visually appealing interface.
Mastering essential tools like React Query, React Router, Redux Toolkit, and styled CSS to enhance their projects and boost productivity.
Developing a strong understanding of advanced TypeScript features for constructing a robust type constraint system, ensuring maintainability and stability of th
Performance monitoring, optimization, and reporting techniques crucial for delivering high-quality projects.
Implementing automated testing, covering unit tests, integration tests, and E2E tests to guarantee the reliability of their task management system.
Applying problem-solving and hands-on approaches to real-world challenges, deepening their understanding of new concepts, and exploring solutions.

Requirements
Basic understanding of JavaScript, as the course focuses on React and TypeScript, which build upon JavaScript concepts.
Familiarity with HTML and CSS, as these are essential components of web development and will be utilized throughout the course.

Description
In this comprehensive course, you will dive into advanced best practices for React and TypeScript, enabling you to create powerful, efficient, and user-friendly task management applications. Learn to optimize your workflow using key concepts and techniques such as React Hooks, TypeScript, performance optimization, and automated testing. Throughout the course, you will develop a robust task management system, complete with a draggable Kanban board, intuitive search and filtering features, and a responsive, visually appealing interface.Gain expertise in essential tools like React Query, React Router, Redux Toolkit, and styled CSS to enhance your projects and boost productivity. By focusing on problem-solving and a hands-on approach, you will acquire new knowledge driven by requirements and real-world challenges. The course also covers advanced TypeScript features for constructing a robust type constraint system, ensuring the maintainability and stability of your code.In addition to the core concepts, you will explore performance monitoring, optimization, and reporting, which are crucial for delivering high-quality projects. The course also delves into automated testing, covering unit tests, integration tests, and E2E tests to guarantee the reliability of your task management system.Designed for intermediate to advanced learners, this course offers a perfect balance of theory and practice, equipping you with the skills and knowledge to create organized, maintain able code and deliver top-notch, user-friendly applications. You will also benefit from a dedicated section on React Hook, learning how to harness its full potential and becoming proficient in one of the most popular programming languages in recent times.By the end of this course, you will be well-equipped to tackle complex React and TypeScript projects with confidence, creating streamlined, efficient applications that meet the needs of both developers and end-users. So, if you're eager to expand your skillset and stay ahead of the curve in 2023, this course is the perfect opportunity to take your React and TypeScript expertise to the next level.

Overview
Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Introduction

Section 2: Project Initialization and Configuration

Lecture 2 Directory Structure Introduction

Lecture 3 Configuration

Lecture 4 Extended Learning: Comparison of Mock Solutions

Lecture 5 Mock Set Up

Section 3: Implement Project List

Lecture 6 Project List (Part 1)

Lecture 7 Mock File

Lecture 8 WebStorm Live Template Set Up

Beginner developers with a strong foundation in JavaScript, HTML, and CSS, eager to explore the world of React and TypeScript and gain practical experience in building real-world applications.,React and TypeScript enthusiasts who want to learn advanced techniques in building powerful and efficient task management applications,Intermediate to advanced web developers who have a solid understanding of JavaScript, HTML, and CSS and are seeking to deepen their knowledge of React and TypeScript best practices.

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/c2d9e4a401586e0ebc7a51c93cf7c0b4/ibgtl.React..Typescript.Mastery.Best.Practices.2023.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/a864d88AE7297fb4/ibgtl.React..Typescript.Mastery.Best.Practices.2023.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/97F20DA46F63347/ibgtl.React..Typescript.Mastery.Best.Practices.2023.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/hsk9ykhvj6t0/ibgtl.React..Typescript.Mastery.Best.Practices.2023.rar
Старый 28.03.2023, 07:50   #84693
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Robust Scrum Product Owner

Robust Scrum Product Owner
Language: English | Size: 851.70 MB | Duration: 2h 30m

Take Your Scrum Product Owner Skills To The Next Level!

What you'll learn
Execute on a product vision
Run experiments to validate the value of the items in your backlog
Work with the team and stakeholders to create a story map
Develop release plans based on empirical data
Write user stories that really work
Reflect on your own abilities and create an improvement plan
Describe how top companies succeed at product ownership
Requirements
You should have a basic understanding of agile terminology and concepts
You should know that this course is difficult
You should know that doing all of the homework in the course is an essential part of retaining the learning
You should know to take time to practice the material instead of rushing through the course. The course will take most people about nine weeks to complete.
You should know that this course qualifies for Scrum Alliance Education Units (SEUs) under Category E (Independent Learning)
You should know that the course includes two one-on-one coaching calls with me
Description
"I would like to thank you for your course. You have done an amazing job." - George-Liviu Neculita, Product Owner, Volvo"I have been working as a PO*for seven years. Your course is amazing." - David Pereira, Product Owner, limango GmbH "Thank you so much for creating the robust Product Owner course. It is, for me, the exact approach I needed to wrap my head around the position and its responsibilities." - Hans Fernandez, Central Square"Michael's passion and enthusiasm for Agile practices is evident both in the way that he presents his material and the subject matter itself." - Jamie Phillips, Consulting Software Engineer, Picis"I tend to be a fairly cynical and critical person. I have gone to a lot of seminars and often find myself leaving them feeling like it was not a good use of my time.Yet, I am only on slide 1 of Module 2, and the amount of time I'm spending nodding my head up and down in agreement with your points is already noteworthy. Even a simple point you made about user stories, and how there is no universal right or wrong way to do it, is something I have NEVER heard expressed so well, even at Business Analyst focused seminars. I'm enjoying how you break this down and explain these concepts." - Brian Cargas, Product Owner, CargillAre you a Scrum Product Owner? Are you not sure how to run experiments to validate your backlog? Do you want to learn how to collaborate with your team and stakeholders? Do you want to make accurate prioritization decisions that maximize value? Then this course is for you!This course is the fastest path you can take to 'level up' your Scrum Product Owner*skills.This course is for people who have taken a one to three day course on Scrum Product Ownership*(or have equivalent experience) and want to 'raise the bar' on their skills. Introductory Product Owner*courses tell you 'what' you need to do but not 'how' to do it. This course shows you, through detailed examples, exercises, and homework, 'how' to be a Scrum Product Owner.In this course, you will learn:The mindset of successful Scrum Product Owners. You will learn how your mindset influences your actions and how to construct an effective mindset.How to interact with the Development Team and stakeholders. What practices can you put in place that will make you more successful?Hypothesis-driven development: How to make sure that the items in your backlog are valuable.EXACTLY what you are responsible for during the planning, refinement, and review meetings. And how to execute on those responsibilities effectively.How to visualize your work.*You will learn what managers care about and how they think about product ownership.The characteristics of a Product Owner*and how to increase your ability to work with the team.You will get spreadsheets and recipes that take the STRESS*out of being a Scrum Product Owner.In addition to the course material,*you will receive two one-on-one 25 minute coaching sessions*with me. I will share with you what I've learned training and consulting at eBay,*Carbonite, edX, Paypal, Symantec, Philips, Verizon, and a dozen other companies.*In addition, you'll be able to ask questions at any time using the questions area of the course. This is like having a PERSONAL TUTOR as you 'level up' your Scrum Product Owner*skills.Who am I?*I am a Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC). There are about 100 of us in the world. I know that sounds a bit arrogant but I'm one of about 300 Scrum coaches and trainers*who can submit people for the Certified Product Owner (CSPO) and Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certifications so I know the material in ways that other instructors do not.*I'm the co-author of*two books,*Why Agile Works and*Professional Scrum with Team Foundation Server. Before becoming an agile coach I*was VP of Corporate Strategy at Softricity (acquired by Microsoft)*and founder of Inquira (acquired by Oracle). I*have a PhD in Computer Science from MIT.I am here to pump you up as you deepen your understanding of Scrum and improve your Scrum Product Owner*skills!The course is designed to be taken over nine*weeks. If you follow this plan, you will spend approximately half an hour per day on the course. The first one or two days of every week will focus on videos and during the remainder of the week you will be doing assignments.Warning: This course is HARD. I like to say, "Practice in proportion to your aspirations." If you are ready to sweat blood to become a better Scrum Product Owner,*I invite you to look at the many videos you can watch for free*to*see if this course is a good fit for you.If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me. I*want you to be successful:*more influential, confident, and visible.
Who this course is for
A Scrum Product Owner who wants to increase the value their product or service generates,A Scrum Product Owner who wants to improve their skills,A Scrum Product Owner who wants to increase their influence and confidence,A Scrum Product Owner who wants to be more organized,A Scrum Product Owner who wants to be more visible,A Scrum Product Owner who wants to be more motivated and energetic

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/07b77213d7a26acdc890a960d2cf21d5/jweni.Robust.Scrum.Product.Owner.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5d7d337b312b0fe4/jweni.Robust.Scrum.Product.Owner.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/5EE8C9EEB48E5FD/jweni.Robust.Scrum.Product.Owner.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/mih25sqh6rne/jweni.Robust.Scrum.Product.Owner.rar
Старый 28.03.2023, 07:51   #84694
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Rock Your Virtual Events, Webinars, Group Coaching, Meetings

Rock Your Virtual Events, Webinars, Group Coaching, Meetings
Published 3/2023
Language: English | Size: 3.81 GB | Duration: 3h 15m

Virtual events don't have to suck! Virtual event tech solutions to ROCK your webinars, group coaching + Zoom meetings.

What you'll learn
Learn how to create an engaging virtual event using Audience 1st Planning
Understand engagement tools and how and when to use them for the most impact
Understand how to use the best platform for your virtual event
Upgrade your virtual studio with simple tech solutions
Learn how to master ZOOM for your meetings, webinars, or group coaching
Requirements
No tech savvy or expensive equipment needed to get started with creating virtual events that rock
We'll show you how to upgrade your existing hardware/software with simple and easy to use solutions
Here are the absolute BASICS you'll need: laptop/desktop; high speed internet connection (wired preferred); camera; mic
In the course, we'll show you how to upgrade your camera, mic and "studio setup" with inexpensive and easy solutions
Installed Zoom software
Description
Take your virtual events from meh to WOW!Rock Your Virtual Events for anyone who want to learn how to create awesome virtual events...without the TECH HEADACHE!Whether you're a small business owner, marketer, event planner, or any leader/manager who runs virtual meetings.And whether you're looking to host a webinar, conference, group coaching program, fundraising event or meetings.This proven approach will help you create transformational virtual experiences that will have your audience raving about your event for weeks to come.Ella + the team at Beyond Virtual Events have been creating virtual and hybrid events for companies like Mars, government agencies, universities, and everything in between, from large multi-day conferences to small intimate events. And now YOU get to learn a shortcut to EVERYTHING they do to ROCK their virtual events!So what can you expect from this course? Well, we're gonna cover three main areas.1 SHOW FLOW: Create unforgettable moments for your audience! We'll explore audience first planning: really connect with your audience and create events that they'll remember long after the event is over. Plus, we'll give you our virtual event run of show template to help you create your own show flow.2 VIRTUAL EVENT TECH: Technology can be intimidating, and so you'll to dive into everything you need to know to understand your event tech (even if you're not tech savvy). Plus, you'll learn some rarely used, not-so-secret gems inside of your event tech that will make you look like a rockstar.3 AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT: Learn how to create an interactive experience for your audience and keep them engaged from start to finish. And you'll learn what to do before, during, and after your event to keep your audience engaged, including which engagement tools to use and what to include in your emails.PLUS EXTRA TECH TIPS! Learn how to level-up your PRESENTATION (aka make you look like a rockstart), by using these simple pro tips for your lighting, background, mic and camera!MEET*YOUR*INSTRUCTOR:This course is brought to you by Transformation Academy, a coach and business training company with more 700,000 students. They are excited to have collaborated with virtual event extraordinaire Ella Glasgow to bring you this ROCK Your Virtual Events course!Ella is the Founder & Executive Producer at Beyond Virtual Events. With over a decade of experience on stages both in person and virtual, Ella has developed a simple and effective approach to creating unforgettable online experiences using easy-to-use tech solutions. She knows that planning virtual events can be overwhelming and attending them can be boring. But virtual events and meetings don't have to suck!Whether you're looking to host a webinar, conference, group coaching program, fundraising event or even rock your meetings, Ella's Signature E.N.C.O.R.E. Method™ has got you covered. Her proven approach will help you create transformational virtual experiences that will have your audience raving about your event for weeks to come.
Overview
Lecture 1 Welcome to How To ROCK Your Virtual Events
Section 2: Get with the Show Flow
Lecture 2 Introduction to the Flow
Lecture 3 Audience 1st Planning™
Lecture 4 Event Psychology + Engagement
Lecture 5 Purposeful Planning From The End
Lecture 6 Networking + Engagement
Lecture 7 Session Flow
Lecture 8 Creating Your Run of Show
Section 3: ROCK Your Event Tech
Lecture 9 A Quick Discussion about Event Tech (Zoom)
Lecture 10 Zoom Settings
Lecture 11 Basic Zoom Settings
Lecture 12 Advanced Zoom Settings
Lecture 13 Zoom Recording Settings
Lecture 14 Zoom Recording Settings Continued
Section 4: Engage Your Audience
Lecture 15 The Engaged Audience
Lecture 16 The Engaged Audiene Continued
Lecture 17 Prepping Your Audience
Lecture 18 It's the Day of The Show, Ya'll!
Lecture 19 Wrap Up + Beyond!
Section 5: Simple Tech Solutions To Change Your Virtual Stage Game
Lecture 20 Light It Up!
Lecture 21 Background (Way Better Than Greenscreen)
Lecture 22 Cameras (Time For An Upgrade)
Lecture 23 Mics (How To Make You Sound AWESOME)
Lecture 24 Links + Resources
This course is for entrepreneurs looking to put on virtual events, including webinars, summits, or group coaching,Life coaches wanting to run epic life coaching groups,Event planners and marketers who want to learn new skills for creating successful virtual events,Leaders, managers, or anyone who facilitates virtual meetings who wants to keep participant engaged and maybe even like it!

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/07bc139d39e56a87483c255312454e28/iqvfk.Rock.Your.Virtual.Events.Webinars.Group.Coaching.Meetings.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/86df990264dca6db1cdb3297d9e281d7/iqvfk.Rock.Your.Virtual.Events.Webinars.Group.Coaching.Meetings.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/9a3a0c4e4d28d32bb4c127967424fe40/iqvfk.Rock.Your.Virtual.Events.Webinars.Group.Coaching.Meetings.part3.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/4c66cf5882dd464fee39ff32444dca9c/iqvfk.Rock.Your.Virtual.Events.Webinars.Group.Coaching.Meetings.part4.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/1c770c531FAde908/iqvfk.Rock.Your.Virtual.Events.Webinars.Group.Coaching.Meetings.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5f6c1265Ea4f2Eef/iqvfk.Rock.Your.Virtual.Events.Webinars.Group.Coaching.Meetings.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e983ee46818c5279/iqvfk.Rock.Your.Virtual.Events.Webinars.Group.Coaching.Meetings.part3.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/3962171a120AF9f7/iqvfk.Rock.Your.Virtual.Events.Webinars.Group.Coaching.Meetings.part4.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/3049461A688F692/iqvfk.Rock.Your.Virtual.Events.Webinars.Group.Coaching.Meetings.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/47EFE706BD9AAB5/iqvfk.Rock.Your.Virtual.Events.Webinars.Group.Coaching.Meetings.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/138C2F6D0D198A3/iqvfk.Rock.Your.Virtual.Events.Webinars.Group.Coaching.Meetings.part3.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/2AE828748CD9ACC/iqvfk.Rock.Your.Virtual.Events.Webinars.Group.Coaching.Meetings.part4.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/7fewjdb6ql1v/iqvfk.Rock.Your.Virtual.Events.Webinars.Group.Coaching.Meetings.part1.rar
https://1dl.net/imttp2cyt2f7/iqvfk.Rock.Your.Virtual.Events.Webinars.Group.Coaching.Meetings.part2.rar
https://1dl.net/l9415r7xwyuw/iqvfk.Rock.Your.Virtual.Events.Webinars.Group.Coaching.Meetings.part3.rar
https://1dl.net/bdtnh3u9j5oc/iqvfk.Rock.Your.Virtual.Events.Webinars.Group.Coaching.Meetings.part4.rar
Старый 28.03.2023, 07:53   #84695
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Six Sigma: Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (Accredited)

Six Sigma: Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (Accredited)
Last updated 2/2023
Language: English | Size: 1.76 GB | Duration: 7h 54m

Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (Accredited) | Master Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Minitab & Yellow Belt Case Study | Earn 8 PDUs

What you'll learn
Become a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certified Professional in 6.5 hours
Master 40+ Lean and Six Sigma Yellow Belt Tools & Techniques
Earn the reputation of being a data-driven problem solver for your business
Master the art of creating Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Project Storyboard
Practically apply Graphical techniques using Minitab Statistical Software
Begin usage of root-cause analysis techniques such as Brainstorming, Fishbone Diagram, 5 Whys, etc
Answer tough interview questions like a PRO
Interact with your trainer to get answers to course related questions
Get access to 140+ downloadable resources and 30+ articles
Requirements
Entry level understanding to navigate through a spreadsheet. Do things like enter data into a spreadsheet, cut, copy and paste the data. Use basic formulas for addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, etc
Entry level understanding of how to use a Powerpoint Presentation as you will learn to create a Six Sigma Yellow Belt Project Storyboard
Basic understanding of mathematical / statistical concepts
Description
SIX SIGMA:*LEAN SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT CERTIFICATION (ACCREDITED) |*Earn 8 official PDUs |*CPDs |*CEUs8 official PDUs/CPDs/CEUs are available upon request by completing this Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Course. AIGPE™ is the Authorized Training Partner of the Project Management Institute (PMI®) (Provider No. 5573). The PMI® Authorized Training Partner Seal is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. This Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification course is accredited by the internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service (Provider No:*14627, Certificate No: A029014-02).Want to earn your Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification? If so, you've come to the right place!This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training and Certification Course provides you with a practical perspective on learning Six Sigma tools. This is one of the Best Six Sigma Certification programs available online that not only helps you understand Six Sigma principles, Six Sigma tools, and Six Sigma examples but also helps you do a realistic Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt project in a step-by-step manner. The structure of this Six Sigma Certification program allows you to understand how to easily apply your knowledge and skills in your work environment. This, in turn, helps you get the desired visibility in your organization resulting in career growth and a positive impact on your salary. This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt program provides you the proficiency in 40+ Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques. This course is a package of Six Sigma, Lean as well as Minitab proficiency. This Six Sigma Certification course not only adds the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt qualification to your skill set but also provides an opportunity to enhance your resume helping you stand out in this competitive world. Several students are unaware of the correct order of Lean Six Sigma Training and Certifications. If you are looking to complete your entire Six Sigma roadmap in the correct order, the proper route is:Six Sigma:*Certified Lean Six Sigma White Belt (Accredited)Six Sigma:*Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (Accredited)Six Sigma:*Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Accredited)Six Sigma:*Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Part 1) (Accredited)Six Sigma:*Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Part 2)*(Accredited)Six Sigma:*Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Part 3)*(Accredited)By choosing this Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training and certification program, you are enrolling in the most in-depth, beginner to advanced level Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification with expertise on Minitab.What would you get after taking this course?Get a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt CertificationMaster 40+ Six Sigma toolsComplete a realistic Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt project in 6.5 hoursAdd Minitab expertise to your skill set and analyze Six Sigma Yellow Bel project dataBecome a pro at answering tough interviewer questions related to Lean Six Sigma Yellow BeltGet access to 140+ Six Sigma pdf that are downloadable and review 30+ articlesSolve any business problem using Six Sigma principles, tools and techniquesLearn root-cause analysis techniquesLearn Graphical techniques using MinitabLearn how to create a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt project storyboardReceive trainer assistance using the Q&A*Discussion boardThis Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification is suitable for individuals from the following industries:Transaction ProcessingBack-officeBusiness Process Outsourcing (BPO)Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO)Call Center OperationsVoice OperationsOr any repeatable nature of business in the Service industryThis course is NOT*for anyone outside the given scope.This course is designed and produced by industry practitioners in Six Sigma who have trained and certified thousands of professionals for several Six Sigma belts, including the Lean Six Sigma White Belt, Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, and Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt.What makes this course a Bestseller?*Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented online know-it-all tutorials which assumed you could understand the complex Six Sigma manufacturing jargon and left you without having you practice what you have learned.*Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics, and all-around confusing info presented in the wrong way. That's why so many find success in this ultimate Six Sigma Yellow Belt course. It's designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its HD, comprehensive tutorials.*The course is very well structured:*You become an expert in 40+*Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniquesThese are covered in 5 phases and 15 stepsThese 5 phases and 15 steps are explained in over 30 sectionsEach section is dedicated to a specific Lean or Six Sigma conceptThese concepts are taught in more than 170 lecturesEach lecture covers bite-sized information; easy to grasp and applyEach lecture consists of a video screencastEach section is well-rounded with:A section objective discussed at the beginningThen the concept discussed at lengthThen examples are discussed to review concepts from a practical perspective This is followed either by an activity, a quiz or favorite questions of your potential interviewersEach section ends with an apt summaryNumerical activities are with live process data There are*ample Minitab exercises*with raw data provided for each exercise Each activity or*home-work has a subsequent video lecture discussing the activity solution*for self-evaluation There are several*downloadable ready-to-use Lean Six Sigma templates There are*over 100 supplemental downloadable resources*that are comprehensive and pertinently cover everything you'll need to become a Certified Six Sigma Yellow BeltUsing the Q&A discussion board, you receive*trainer assistance on course-related questions There is a*high focus on Favourite Interviewer questions*to prepare you well to succeed in any interview****No Prior Experience Needed****This*Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification*course assumes you have no prior process improvement background. With over several hours of on-demand video, over 172 lectures, over 100 supplemental resources, and over 30 activities, these comprehensive tutorials cover everything you'll ever need to become a*Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt.*Whether you want to:*Become an in-demand Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt professional for potential service industry organizations Get freelancing assignments and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates*Sharpen your process improvement skills to reach the advanced level Simply bring your own ideas to life with your first Six Sigma Yellow Belt project*.this complete*Six Sigma Yellow Belt*course is exactly what you need*and more. So why wait? Enroll today and become a Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt!
Who this course is for
This course is primarily for employees belonging to the Service Industry. This course is not for individuals belonging to other industries.,This course is for employees from Operations, Finance, Quality, Training, Payroll, General Services or Facilities Management, Management Information System (MIS), Risk, Control, Communications, Client Retention and Maintainance, Business Process Improvement, Analytics, Project Managers, Project Management Office and other such organizational departments in Service Industry,Employees involved in repeatable nature of business such as Transaction Processing, Back-Office Operations, Voice Operations, Call Centre Operations, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Medical Transcription Operations,Beginners such as those who are 1) Freshers OR 2) have spent about 0 to 5 years at entry level,Employees at Intermediate levels such as those who are 1) newly appointed supervisors managing teams; and 2) who have been managing teams for about 1 to 2 years,Also for those mid-to-senior level managers who wish to understand Six Sigma basics,Job seekers who are looking to enhance their resume and eliminate competition,Employees who are looking for a change of job OR a promotion in their current job,Individuals who wish to earn a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification,Individuals who wish to learn how to improve business processes in a systematic, step-by-step manner leading to reduced defects, improved cycle times and reduced costs,Employees who want to impress their boss by mastering the basics of Six Sigma but who need a guide to help them understand the Six Sigma methodology in a simple way,Individuals who want to begin their career in the field of Quality

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/5bbce57a2f5d99e5a7fd45253697b161/woskt.Six.Sigma.Certified.Lean.Six.Sigma.Yellow.Belt.Accredited.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/517c721e4ad7affc54673f9802f326ca/woskt.Six.Sigma.Certified.Lean.Six.Sigma.Yellow.Belt.Accredited.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7cc1f0a826ee99dF/woskt.Six.Sigma.Certified.Lean.Six.Sigma.Yellow.Belt.Accredited.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/9588190E4c41d284/woskt.Six.Sigma.Certified.Lean.Six.Sigma.Yellow.Belt.Accredited.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/845EE9E78A321A6/woskt.Six.Sigma.Certified.Lean.Six.Sigma.Yellow.Belt.Accredited.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/6754B578A316232/woskt.Six.Sigma.Certified.Lean.Six.Sigma.Yellow.Belt.Accredited.part2.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/ejiz8hrfbida/woskt.Six.Sigma.Certified.Lean.Six.Sigma.Yellow.Belt.Accredited.part1.rar
https://1dl.net/iqqg3zqolltt/woskt.Six.Sigma.Certified.Lean.Six.Sigma.Yellow.Belt.Accredited.part2.rar
Старый 28.03.2023, 07:54   #84696
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Stutter Fighter: The Right Way To Master The Sport Of Speech

Stutter Fighter: The Right Way To Master The Sport Of Speech
Published 3/2023
Language: English | Size: 2.42 GB | Duration: 3h 4m

I will help you to get rid of (stuttering/stammering) and all of its symptoms with method called sport of speech

What you'll learn
Controlling and getting rid of stuttering permanently and forever.
Getting rid of the problem of shyness and fear of speaking.
The ability to speak on the phone and in person smoothly, confidently, comfortably, and without stuttering.
Overcoming social anxiety and speaking in front of an audience.
Developing communication skills with people.
Developing social skills in all areas of life, as you learn the right mindset to face all the difficult situations in life.
Improving self-confidence, optimism, and positivity in life.
Increasing job opportunities and career development.
Improving personal and social relationships.
Requirements
To start the program and to control stuttering you need: READINESS, WILL, INSISTENCE, DETERMINATION, TRUST.
Description
I am a former stutterer who has completed a course to control stuttering. I learned how to control my stuttering through a method called "Sport Of Speech," which includes three main components: Breathing technique, Speech techniques, and Psychological tools. I have created an online course that summarizes the fatigue of attending speech and language therapy classes and the associated costs. This course contains all the information about stuttering and how to overcome it, along with explanatory videos and PDFs containing to-do lists. Additionally, I offer Zoom classes to ensure that you have perfected your techniques.After a period of time using the techniques, you will be able to:Controlling and getting rid of stuttering permanently and forever.Getting rid of the problem of shyness and fear of speaking.The ability to speak on the phone and in person smoothly, confidently, comfortably, and without stuttering.Overcoming social anxiety and speaking in front of an audience.Developing communication skills with people.Developing social skills in all areas of life, as you learn the right mindset to face all the difficult situations in life.Improving self-confidence, optimism, and positivity in life.Increasing job opportunities and career developmentImproving personal and social relationships.To start the program and to control stuttering you need:READINESSWILLINSISTENCEDETERMINATIONTRUSTWhat are you waiting? Order your online course now.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: FIRST DAY
Lecture 2 Cycle of Panic
Lecture 3 The Roots of Fear
Lecture 4 Types of stuttering personalities
Lecture 5 What you resist
Lecture 6 You may ask why you try to become fluent or speak fluently
Lecture 7 The main structures of the diaphragm "The abdominal and thoracic diaphragm"
Lecture 8 The theory
Lecture 9 Physical Cycle of Stuttering
Lecture 10 Developing a new technique for speaking
Lecture 11 Preparation
Section 3: SECOND DAY
Lecture 12 Practical application of the "Rib Breathing" technique
Lecture 13 What is rib breathing
Lecture 14 How to do rib breathing
Lecture 15 Explanatory video for the ribcage breathing
Lecture 16 You must apply with me every time I post a video.
Lecture 17 Rib Breathing Exercise (with holds)
Lecture 18 Explanatory video for the ribcage breathing with holds
Section 4: THIRD DAY
Lecture 19 Breaking the stagnation
Lecture 20 The Physical Techniques to Control Stuttering
Lecture 21 VIDEO for practicing the first technique with individual words
Lecture 22 VIDEO for practicing the first technique with phrases
Lecture 23 The second physical technique to control stuttering
Lecture 24 Video demonstrating the second technique with word reading
Lecture 25 Video demonstrating the second technique with sentence reading
Lecture 26 The third physical technique
Lecture 27 Practical video for the third technique with reading words
Lecture 28 Practical video for the third technique with reading sentences
Lecture 29 The Fourth Physical Tool
Lecture 30 A demonstration video of the fourth technique with reading
Lecture 31 Course of speaking
Lecture 32 Checklist (Detailed Speaking Course)
Lecture 33 An instructional video on reading using the four techniques
Lecture 34 Additional Things
Lecture 35 Confronting a difficult situation with an equally forceful response
Section 5: FOURTH DAY
Lecture 36 Psychological tools to control stuttering (Your first psychological weapon)
Lecture 37 Your second psychological weapon
Lecture 38 Your third psychological weapon
Lecture 39 How to kill difficult words and letters
Lecture 40 What do you do with a scary word
Lecture 41 Stages of killing difficult letters and words
Lecture 42 Your fourth psychological weapon
Lecture 43 A few weapons and strategies to help you win psychological battles
Lecture 44 Honesty and the Four Fears
Lecture 45 Other things "to reduce stress and fear"
Lecture 46 A practical application of psychological and physical techniques with people
Section 6: THE FIFTH DAY (FINAL DAY)
Lecture 47 The Real World
Lecture 48 Levels of Progress towards Rhetorical Formulation
Lecture 49 Explanation of levels of control over stuttering
Lecture 50 Focus and Clarity
Lecture 51 The hexagonal shape
Lecture 52 How can we change the hexagonal shape from negative to positive
Lecture 53 Graph of the Difficult Situations Killing Method
Lecture 54 The Path to Clarity and Eloquence
Lecture 55 Reasons for failure or what is known as the trap of setbacks
Lecture 56 How to proceed with the stuttering control stage?
Lecture 57 Internal Value
Section 7: Course summary and what to do starting tomorrow
Lecture 58 Course summary and what to do starting tomorrow
Section 8: The first 6 months of stuttering control
Lecture 59 Tasks for the first month
Lecture 60 Tasks for the second month
Lecture 61 Tasks for the third month
Lecture 62 Tasks for the fourth month
Lecture 63 Tasks for the fifth month
Lecture 64 Tasks for the sixth month
Section 9: Tasks for month 7 to 12
Lecture 65 Tasks for month 7 - 12
Section 10: FAQs
Lecture 66 Answer to common questions
This course provides an opportunity to join an educational and practical environment for every English-speaking stutterer around the world whether old or young who want to control stuttering and aspire to improve their quality of life and their interaction with the environment and the community around them.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/b2295ed51886fd4eb46c736ba6b5af31/zzhhh.Stutter.Fighter.The.Right.Way.To.Master.The.Sport.Of.Speech.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/23954d5d247897348c1331dce4aa8dc8/zzhhh.Stutter.Fighter.The.Right.Way.To.Master.The.Sport.Of.Speech.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/a0db855b66ef7432baa43717955b2aaf/zzhhh.Stutter.Fighter.The.Right.Way.To.Master.The.Sport.Of.Speech.part3.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/6f9adA8298cF94ba/zzhhh.Stutter.Fighter.The.Right.Way.To.Master.The.Sport.Of.Speech.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/03e683e1b137c5bb/zzhhh.Stutter.Fighter.The.Right.Way.To.Master.The.Sport.Of.Speech.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/AAb92146fc4397c8/zzhhh.Stutter.Fighter.The.Right.Way.To.Master.The.Sport.Of.Speech.part3.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/1923B35E25E7FD8/zzhhh.Stutter.Fighter.The.Right.Way.To.Master.The.Sport.Of.Speech.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/FED156D11DAA1BA/zzhhh.Stutter.Fighter.The.Right.Way.To.Master.The.Sport.Of.Speech.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/FACE534FBD2D3BC/zzhhh.Stutter.Fighter.The.Right.Way.To.Master.The.Sport.Of.Speech.part3.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/y4hv0dy752qz/zzhhh.Stutter.Fighter.The.Right.Way.To.Master.The.Sport.Of.Speech.part1.rar
https://1dl.net/s8gajsf8eq0c/zzhhh.Stutter.Fighter.The.Right.Way.To.Master.The.Sport.Of.Speech.part2.rar
https://1dl.net/ium1ghxdpmp5/zzhhh.Stutter.Fighter.The.Right.Way.To.Master.The.Sport.Of.Speech.part3.rar
Старый 28.03.2023, 07:56   #84697
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Swiftui Ultimate Bootcamp

Swiftui Ultimate Bootcamp
Published 3/2023
Language: English | Size: 2.13 GB | Duration: 5h 6m

Learn SwiftUI like a Pro

What you'll learn
Learn SwiftUI
Learn how to create the User Interface Skeleton for Twitter
Learn how to create User Interface Skeleton for BeReal
Learn how to create the User Interface Skeleton for Instagram
Learn how to make a Custom Search Bar UI
Learn everything to do with Text, Images, Padding, Spacing
Learn Alerts, ContextMenu, ConfirmationDialog
Learn everything to do with Buttons
Learn how to create a TabView
Learn everything to do with NavigationView, NavigationLink, Toolbar
Learn Sheets and FullScreenCover
Learn how to make Apps suitable for Dark MODE
Learn how to make Lists, Sections, and Groups
Learn how to make a Scrollview
Requirements
Mac/MacBook
XCode
SF Symbols
Bakery
Basic understanding of Swift
Description
In this course you will be taught virtually all the fundamentals of SwiftUI needed to construct beautiful user interfaces for IOS applications all over a 5 hour time span. It builds on my last course tremendously. These fundamentals will be utilized to later construct the user interface skeleton clones of Twitter, BeReal, and Instagram. When constructing the interfaces you will learn a lot and see all the skills you have learned truly come together. This course assumes that you have a basic understanding of Swift. There will not be any functionality, just user interfaces, although some times there will be a small usage of Swift. If you do not know Swift, it is also okay, you will learn some fundamentals in this course. The course requires a few things before starting. You must have a Mac or MacBook with Xcode, SF Symbols, and Bakery downloaded. These can all be found on the App Store on your Mac or MacBook and they are all free! In this course we will utilize all of them and you will become extremely familiar with them all. At the end of this course I hope you all have a great understanding of SwiftUI and I hope you guys can go on and create beautiful user interfaces by yourself. Enjoy the course you guys!.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Curriculum
Lecture 2 Texts, Images, Padding, Spacing
Lecture 3 Stacks - Zstack, Vstack, Hstack
Lecture 4 Buttons
Lecture 5 NavigationView, NavigationLink, Toolbar
Lecture 6 Sheets & Full Screen Cover
Section 3: Curriculum 2
Lecture 7 Alert, ContextMenu, ConfirmationDialog
Lecture 8 TabView
Lecture 9 Lists
Lecture 10 Sections & Groups
Lecture 11 Scrollview
Section 4: Twitter UI Skeleton
Lecture 12 Intro/MainTab Set Up
Lecture 13 Post Cell UI
Lecture 14 Feed Views / Floating Button UI
Lecture 15 Feed Filter Button UI
Lecture 16 Finishing Home Page UI
Lecture 17 Profile Page UI
Lecture 18 Custom Search Bar and Search Page UI
Lecture 19 Upload Post View UI
Lecture 20 App Icon and Wrap Up
Section 5: BeReal UI Skeleton
Lecture 21 Intro & NavigationBar UI
Lecture 22 Post Cell UI
Lecture 23 ScrollView UI
Lecture 24 Profile Page UI
Lecture 25 Custom Search Bar UI
Lecture 26 User Cell and Search Page UI
Lecture 27 Current User Post UI
Lecture 28 Comment View UI
Lecture 29 Displaying Profile From Post
Lecture 30 Dark Mode Support
Lecture 31 App Icon and Wrap Up
Section 6: Instagram UI Skelelton
Lecture 32 Introduction & MainTab Set Up
Lecture 33 PostCell View UI
Lecture 34 Feed View UI
Lecture 35 Comments View UI
Lecture 36 Custom Back Button UI
Lecture 37 Notification Cell & Page UI
Lecture 38 Comment Input View UI
Lecture 39 Post Grid View & Profile Filter Button UI
Lecture 40 Creating the Profile Page UI
Lecture 41 Upload Post UI
Lecture 42 Custom Search Bar
Lecture 43 User List View & Finishing Search Page
Lecture 44 App Icon and Course Wrap Up
Beginner level SwiftUI/Swift developers

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/f7c6022c877a77cba9fe88684e09b573/jxcsr.Swiftui.Ultimate.Bootcamp.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/c8d192cdcdf4c9f3a699836e555dc162/jxcsr.Swiftui.Ultimate.Bootcamp.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/e139c3389db9674015db23636e92b895/jxcsr.Swiftui.Ultimate.Bootcamp.part3.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/528E520f980a3cC8/jxcsr.Swiftui.Ultimate.Bootcamp.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/c5F7d66d4F5fE47a/jxcsr.Swiftui.Ultimate.Bootcamp.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/a595e37cf92238aB/jxcsr.Swiftui.Ultimate.Bootcamp.part3.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/F7974B0B29BC840/jxcsr.Swiftui.Ultimate.Bootcamp.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/8DD1970461F2AFE/jxcsr.Swiftui.Ultimate.Bootcamp.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/D9F388FDC0961F7/jxcsr.Swiftui.Ultimate.Bootcamp.part3.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/aw5xxcrxozqv/jxcsr.Swiftui.Ultimate.Bootcamp.part1.rar
https://1dl.net/q3o4baq2ehd5/jxcsr.Swiftui.Ultimate.Bootcamp.part2.rar
https://1dl.net/utrvl58s9imn/jxcsr.Swiftui.Ultimate.Bootcamp.part3.rar
Старый 28.03.2023, 07:57   #84698
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Time Management For Entrepreneurs 2023

Time Management For Entrepreneurs 2023
Published 3/2023
Language: English | Size: 426.20 MB | Duration: 0h 31m

Entrepreneurship Management for manage your time

What you'll learn
Define the different Entrepreneurship concepts and its applications in order to boost the productivity of any Business Organization.
Example-How to use those theories sufficient manner in order to increase your productivity?
Example-How to complete assigned work appropriate manner in order to getting high output?
Example-How to complete start project successful manner meet the given deadline?
Example-How these content included different theories and examples helps to key success your business life?
Requirements
No need any prior experience work as Entrepreneur -Beginners and Students who looking for become successful entrepreneur on future.
Description
-In this course, you will provide a guideline to becoming a successful entrepreneur following very secret tips from the most popular world-renowned entrepreneurs.-However, the beginning of the course starts with describing very popular concepts & theories that are general practice in Entrepreneurship Management subject.-Additionally that this course covers very valuable content on Entrepreneurship Management that directly help to explore your knowledge.-On the whole, the lecture and tutorial explain the hard & complex concepts with aided diagrams & using understandable English language. this course has a section with a variety of projects.-However, each and every lecture module presented using modern education concepts that are highly practiced in current business organizations.-The whole course elaborates on very popular entrepreneurship theories & practices in very creative ways like understanding anybody who is new to this selected niche.-For beginners who are willing to become world-famous entrepreneurs in the near future, these courses give guidance & assistance to fulfill their goals.-In these courses filtering hard complicated concepts/theories and practices way of application on different business organizations & Industries.-For beginners who wish to become an entrepreneur in near future, these courses will sharpen your skills/talents and working abilities in a Business Organization.-Finally, after completing these courses you can feel a better approach before starting the course.Students who getting these courses will develop problem-solving skills/team management skills and time management skills.DO NOT FORGET! THIS COURSE SHOULD BE A TURNING POINT IN YOUR BUSINESS LIFE.
Overview
Lecture 1 4 Habits that Will Kill Your Productivity
Lecture 2 5 Rules for Entrepreneurs to Work Less and Accomplish more
Lecture 3 5 Simple Things That Will Boost Your Time Management Skills.
Lecture 4 5 Tips for Entrepreneurs to Get More Done in Less Time
Lecture 5 Essential Hacks for Managing Your Time as an Entrepreneur
Lecture 6 How Applying the Pareto Principle Can Improve Your Time Management Skills
Lecture 7 How to Manage Your Time: Top Tips That Work for Entrepreneurs.
Lecture 8 Top 5 Strategies for Accomplishing More as an Entrepreneur
Lecture 9 Top Hacks for Maximizing Productivity
Lecture 10 2 Ways You Can Use Parkinson's Law to Your Advantage!
Lecture 11 Components Of Time Management-Management/Efficiency/Effectiveness/Productivity
Time Management for all Entrepreneurs!,Entrepreneurship Management for manage your time.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/a817991b5a3b98ff63bb723241a2b072/hynej.Time.Management.For.Entrepreneurs.2023.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/13Bc46d8631a4F5e/hynej.Time.Management.For.Entrepreneurs.2023.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/0CE9A3F3590CBB8/hynej.Time.Management.For.Entrepreneurs.2023.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/d6wlqapygpsh/hynej.Time.Management.For.Entrepreneurs.2023.rar
Старый 28.03.2023, 07:58   #84699
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Time Management: Remove Time-Wasters And Structure Your Life

Time Management: Remove Time-Wasters And Structure Your Life
Published 3/2023
Language: English | Size: 195.09 MB | Duration: 0h 37m

Identify time-wasters, overcome procrastination, structure your daily routine and boost personal productivity

What you'll learn
Improve personal productivity.
Structure time to get the things done.
Manage and prioritize task queues.
Learn more about different time wasters.
Find time for the things which make matter for you.
Requirements
Desire to structure your daily routine.
Desire to have a few additional hours a day needed.
Willingness to learn something new and interesting.
No prior knowledge / equipment / software is required.
No prior knowledge of Psychology is necessary for this course.
Description
This course is way too far from a random set of time management techniques. It accumulates information about the most common paradoxes of our brain to help you overcome procrastination and deal with the fast pace of this life. I have added some research results, psychological experiments, and basic information about our brain, since it gives a perfect explanation for many unconscious actions that decrease personal productivity.The course was developed to help you focus on two aspects: doing the right things and doing things right. Step by step, you will identify and eliminate different time-wasters, which helps to find hidden time in your work day. After that, you will be guided on how to prepare a truly working to-do list, avoiding unexpected traps. At the end, you will learn more about the way to restructure your calendar, so you will be able to find some time for productive work and an enjoyable life. Almost every lecture contains a home task to help you to experience evolutionary changes instead of revolutionary ones.I am looking forward to receiving your feedback and learning more about the changes.P. S. The money from this course will be donated to support my native country - Ukraine.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Identify Time-Wasters
Lecture 2 Multitasking
Lecture 3 The Parkinson's Law Overcoming
Lecture 4 Distractor in Your Pocket
Lecture 5 Eliminate Electronic Time Wasters
Section 3: Prepare Effective To-Do List
Lecture 6 Most Popular Traps for Your To-Do-List
Lecture 7 Create Your To-Do List
Lecture 8 Triage Your To-Do List
Lecture 9 Prioritize your Tasks
Lecture 10 Manage your To-Do List
Section 4: Additional Content
Lecture 11 Manage your meetings
People who suffer from the lack of time and are snowed under by different types of tasks.,People who tried to structure their daily routine, but it didn't work for them.,People whose schedule is totally packed with meetings.,People who don't have enough time for leisure.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/a04ff8f078efc3a2b7b5db78302273c3/iqegj.Time.Management.Remove.TimeWasters.And.Structure.Your.Life.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/37E4d3ab7f215f38/iqegj.Time.Management.Remove.TimeWasters.And.Structure.Your.Life.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/2BA97CF35C13B29/iqegj.Time.Management.Remove.TimeWasters.And.Structure.Your.Life.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/13kntrd2jaar/iqegj.Time.Management.Remove.TimeWasters.And.Structure.Your.Life.rar
Старый 28.03.2023, 08:00   #84700
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Unleash Your Creativity With Chatgpt-4

Unleash Your Creativity With Chatgpt-4
Published 3/2023
Language: English | Size: 2.51 GB | Duration: 5h 55m

Unlock your Creative Potential with ChatGPT 4. Writers , artists and all beginners are welcome

What you'll learn
Understand ChatGPT: Learn how ChatGPT works and how to use it for creative projects.
Beat creative blocks: Use ChatGPT to find fresh ideas when you're stuck.
Create stories: Develop engaging plots and interesting characters with ChatGPT's help.
Design amazing worlds: Build immersive settings for games and stories using ChatGPT.
Boost creativity: Unlock your full creative potential and stand out in art, writing, and worldbuilding.
Teach yourself a new skill
Requirements
Access to Chat GPT 3.5 or 4
Description
THIS*COURSE*WAS*NOT*WRITTEN*WITH*AI*Yes, you can be creative with AI. I am creative. If you have writer's or artist's block or want to express yourself but aren't sure where to start, this course is for you.ChatGPT can help people become more creative and assist creatives in becoming more productive. As an AI language model, It can offer various forms of support: Are you ready to make your imagination soar? Join this super fun course that teaches you how to use ChatGPT, an excellent AI tool, to make your art, writing, and world-building projects even more impressive. This course is perfect for young artists, writers, or anyone who wants to make their creative ideas come to life.In this course, you'll learn: What ChatGPT is and how it can help you be more creative How to come up with lots of cool ideas and beat creative roadblocks New skills to create exciting stories and unforgettable characters Ways to use ChatGPT to turn your art and writing into something you can make money fromWe've got some super exciting projects for you: Make your manga or graphic novel Write a novel or short story Build fantastic worlds for games, stories, or just for funIn this course, you'll also find out how to: Create realistic cultures and beautiful landscapes Invent magical systems or cool technology with ChatGPT's helpBy the end of this course, you'll be able to: Use ChatGPT like a pro for all your creative projects Show off the excellent skills you've learned in art, writing, and worldbuildingDon't miss this chance to make your creativity shine! Sign up now and start your fantastic creative adventure with ChatGPT!
Overview
Section 1: Let's See What Chat GPT 4 can do.
Lecture 1 The Greatest Intro Ever !! Sort of..
Lecture 2 Creating Lists
Lecture 3 How to ask ChatGPT questions
Lecture 4 Pro tip: You can talk to it like a person
Lecture 5 "Chatgpt is down, what should I do"
Lecture 6 Sometimes it's at capacity and...
Section 2: How to generate way too many ideas
Lecture 7 Help ! I don't know what to draw
Lecture 8 Help ! I have writer's block
Lecture 9 This video contains a Hip Hop musical idea about a battle rapping pig (Yep)
Lecture 10 I want to make my first video game but I am stuck
Lecture 11 Let's get serious and talk about how you can make money with your creativity
Lecture 12 How to create effective lists on just about everything.
Section 3: How to Learn a New Skill
Lecture 13 How to set up your own learning template
Lecture 14 Diving Deeper into our subject
Lecture 15 Finding resources
Lecture 16 How to find and add new learning techniques
Lecture 17 How to make it your own by combining methods
Section 4: Project: Let's create a manga/graphic Novel
Lecture 18 Generating the basic story
Lecture 19 Let's save our work right away (Because things can go wrong)
Lecture 20 Let's create our characters
Lecture 21 Creating Monsters and places
Lecture 22 You are ready! Now go create!
Section 5: Project: Let's Research and plot a Novel/Novella
Lecture 23 Funny story about saving your work...
Lecture 24 A ghost story with a unique setting
Lecture 25 Creating an outline and ...
Lecture 26 What are tropes, cliches and how to avoid them
Lecture 27 Creating our characters and adding details
Section 6: Project: Let's Worldbuild for a game or novel or fun !
Lecture 28 How to get started with worldbuilding
Lecture 29 Designing Memorable Landscapes and Environments
Lecture 30 Magic Systems, Technology, and the Rules of Your World
Lecture 31 Integrating Characters and Storylines into Your World
Lecture 32 What's Next?
This course is designed for a diverse range of individuals who are interested in boosting their creativity and exploring the possibilities of ChatGPT for art, writing, and worldbuilding projects.,Aspiring artists: Hone your skills and learn how ChatGPT can help you generate unique ideas, overcome creative blocks, and design memorable characters and settings.,Budding writers: Whether you're working on a novel, short story, or screenplay, discover how ChatGPT can enhance your writing process, create engaging storylines, and develop intriguing characters.,Aspiring game designers: Learn how to use ChatGPT to create immersive worlds, develop innovative game mechanics, and design captivating narratives for your gaming projects.,Hobbyists and enthusiasts: If you're passionate about art, writing, or worldbuilding, this course will help you unlock your creative potential and explore new ways to bring your imaginative ideas to life.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/16dcdf544e735bac74b0ec46e5f019a7/xuwzk.Unleash.Your.Creativity.With.Chatgpt4.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/51ea44d5d3b6a28660224e0ad46abc59/xuwzk.Unleash.Your.Creativity.With.Chatgpt4.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/ad7cf69ed016d1a4d6d4db0aea85dd32/xuwzk.Unleash.Your.Creativity.With.Chatgpt4.part3.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/6721B474258D2421/xuwzk.Unleash.Your.Creativity.With.Chatgpt4.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/b27f5e6cCA298Cea/xuwzk.Unleash.Your.Creativity.With.Chatgpt4.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e93644ffADD6aa00/xuwzk.Unleash.Your.Creativity.With.Chatgpt4.part3.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/37BAAD3223005A2/xuwzk.Unleash.Your.Creativity.With.Chatgpt4.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/8E4339ECCC0A961/xuwzk.Unleash.Your.Creativity.With.Chatgpt4.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/B7C659423DE1BED/xuwzk.Unleash.Your.Creativity.With.Chatgpt4.part3.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/sjcfo3twi2rv/xuwzk.Unleash.Your.Creativity.With.Chatgpt4.part1.rar
https://1dl.net/z18d8uvabqjr/xuwzk.Unleash.Your.Creativity.With.Chatgpt4.part2.rar
https://1dl.net/auna3jrueylg/xuwzk.Unleash.Your.Creativity.With.Chatgpt4.part3.rar
Старый 28.03.2023, 08:02   #84701
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Youtube Seo Marketing & Organic Reach | Complete Guide

Youtube Seo Marketing & Organic Reach | Complete Guide
Published 3/2023
Language: English | Size: 896.21 MB | Duration: 1h 42m

Learn all about YouTube SEO, Organic Reach, YouTube marketing to grow your video views & subscribers with YouTube

What you'll learn
Learn How to Grow your YouTube Channel
Organic Reach
Secret SEO steps that get your Videos to Rank on the first page of YouTube
To gain hands-on experience in uploading and publishing videos on YouTube, including best practices for video optimization.
Best SEO practices
Build Organic Audience
Complete Hands On Guide
Requirements
No any prior SEO Skill require before
Must have a YouTube Channel (if Still haven't then don't worry, we will also learn how to create one)
Dedication Towards Learning
Focus on Goal
Description
Looking to boost your YouTube channel's visibility and grow your organic reach? Look no further than this comprehensive guide to YouTube SEO Marketing.In this course, you will learn the ins and outs of optimizing your YouTube content for higher rankings on search engine results pages (SERPs). We will cover everything from conducting keyword research and on-page optimization to video content optimization and off-page optimization.You will learn how to identify relevant keywords and phrases to target in your video title, description, and tags. You will also learn how to optimize your video content for user engagement and retention, using annotations, end screens, and cards to encourage viewers to watch more of your content.We will cover best practices for promoting your videos on social media, and engaging with your audience to increase engagement and retention of your videos.By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of how YouTube SEO works and the tools and strategies you need to grow your channel's organic reach. You will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to optimize your videos for higher rankings on SERPs, attract more organic traffic, and increase audience engagement.Whether you are a beginner looking to start a new YouTube channel or an experienced creator looking to take your channel to the next level, this course is for you. Join now and take the first step towards mastering YouTube SEO Marketing and growing your organic reach!
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: What we will learn in this course
Lecture 2 What we will learn
Section 3: Section 1- What is SEO & YouTube SEO
Lecture 3 1. What is SEO
Lecture 4 2. What is YouTube SEO & Its Importance
Section 4: 4. Section 2- Channel Creation & Other Settings
Lecture 5 How to Create YouTube Channel
Lecture 6 YouTube Channel Studio Dashboard Overview
Lecture 7 YouTube Customization Settings
Lecture 8 YouTube General Settings
Section 5: Section 3- Keyword Research
Lecture 9 Keyword Research Manually
Lecture 10 Keyword Research with Tool part 1
Lecture 11 Keyword Research with Tool part 2
Section 6: Section 4- Uploading video and optimization
Lecture 12 How to edit and optimize video before uploading
Lecture 13 How to Optimize the video title
Lecture 14 How to upload video on YouTube
Lecture 15 How to write optimized description for the video
Lecture 16 How to add most ranked and relevant tags
Section 7: Section 5- Thubnail Creation and Customization
Lecture 17 How to create our own Custom Thumbnail
Lecture 18 How to Optimize the Thumbnail of YouTube
Section 8: Section 6- Complete process of Uploading Video
Lecture 19 Complete Uploading process of YouTube Video
Section 9: Section 7- What is YouTube Monetization
Lecture 20 What is YouTube Monetization and Requirements
Section 10: Section 8- Sharing video on Social Media & its importance
Lecture 21 Sharing your Videos on Social Media
For Beginners & new starters,Who have an existing Channel but want to grow more,SEO Learners,People who have been trying to grow for years but had no luck

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/0baae7717a7c03e22b04f05fcaf5eff5/hwljc.Youtube.Seo.Marketing..Organic.Reach..Complete.Guide.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5d1F2095E8eA16ee/hwljc.Youtube.Seo.Marketing..Organic.Reach..Complete.Guide.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/AD9B44E222D1061/hwljc.Youtube.Seo.Marketing..Organic.Reach..Complete.Guide.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/p87c1gfrpg1v/hwljc.Youtube.Seo.Marketing..Organic.Reach..Complete.Guide.rar
Старый 28.03.2023, 09:30   #84702
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию 16 Software Breevy 4.01

16 Software Breevy 4.01
File size: 11 MB

Breevy is a text expander for Windows that helps you type faster and more accurately by allowing you to abbreviate long words and phrases - saving you time and money. Simply define an abbreviation for a longer piece of text, like eml for JohnDoeatemail.com. Then, in the future, instead of typing that longer piece of text, type the abbreviation you associated with that text in any application, and Breevy will automatically replace it for you, instantly. Think of how much time you'll save!

Whats New
- Fixed an issue that caused exporting individual folders to fail in certain cases.

Homepage:
Код:
http://www.16software.com/breevy/
Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/686e2e8fb4feb32ae769eac44c9709e2/yzqkk.16.Software.Breevy.4.01.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/17e859ea6Afb24c1/yzqkk.16.Software.Breevy.4.01.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/0361C0B0A2FD8CA/yzqkk.16.Software.Breevy.4.01.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/4isfgssv1y3y/yzqkk.16.Software.Breevy.4.01.rar
Старый 28.03.2023, 09:32   #84703
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию 16 Software IcyScreen 4.14

16 Software IcyScreen 4.14
File size: 5.4 MB

IcyScreen is an automatic screenshot taker / automatic screen capture program that can automatically save screenshots to disk, upload them to a web server via FTP, and e-mail them to an unlimited number of recipients, including yourself.

Whats New
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version

Homepage:
Код:
https://www.16software.com/icyscreen/
Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/b7c44bc72ead55907711555e860cdfc1/esajt.16.Software.IcyScreen.4.14.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/1C0fc41139ec13a1/esajt.16.Software.IcyScreen.4.14.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/EC03CD542EB0844/esajt.16.Software.IcyScreen.4.14.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/8hi1rgeycbzs/esajt.16.Software.IcyScreen.4.14.rar
Старый 28.03.2023, 09:33   #84704
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию 3Planesoft 3D Screensaver All in One 134 (03.2023)

3Planesoft 3D Screensaver All in One 134 (03.2023)
File Size: 12.35 GB

In the All in One 134 installer, you can select any 3Planesoft screensaver to install on your PC

Additional Information
Shortcuts are created in the Start menu->All Programs->3Planesoft 3D Screensavers All in One
Removing screensavers through the "Programs and Features" applet or through "All in One 134.exe"
List of 3Planesoft 3D Screensaver screensavers
001. Alpine Summer 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 3
002. Alpine Valley 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 1
003. Ancient Castle 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.2 build 16
004. Animal World 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 5
005. Autumn Forest 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 7
006. Autumn Walk 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 1
007. Autumn Wonderland 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 8
008. Battleship Missouri 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 9
009. Blooming Sakura 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 8
010. Caribbean Islands 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.2 build 11
011. Christmas 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 19
012. Christmas Bells 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 9
013. Christmas Cottage 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 2
014. Christmas Evening 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 7
015. Christmas Walk 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 1
016. Clock Tower 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.2 build 13
017. Coral Clock 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.2 build 13
018. Coral Reef 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.2 build 11
019. Crystal Fireplace 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 11
020. Cuckoo Clock 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 10
021. Cyberfish 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 9
022. Dawn Monuments 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 2
023. Deep Space 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 10
024. Digital Clock 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 10
025. Discovery 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.2 build 12
026. Dolphins 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 9
027. Dolphins - Atlantis 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 1
028. Dolphins - Pirate Reef 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 1
029. Dutch Windmills 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 12
030. Earth 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 4.0 build 13
031. Easter Cottage 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 1
032. Easter Village 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 3
033. Easter Walk 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 3
034. Fairy Forest 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 11
035. Fall Cottage 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 3
036. Fall Village 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 4
037. Fall Watermill 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 3
038. Fall Windmills 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 2
039. Fantasy Haven 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 2
040. Fantasy Moon 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.4 build 12
041. Faraway Planet 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 7
042. Fireplace 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 3.2 build 20
043. Fireside Christmas 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 28
044. Flag 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 13
045. Fog Horses 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 8
046. Fog Lake Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.2 build 7
047. Forest Walk 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 3
048. Futuristic City 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.2 build 12
049. Galleon 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.4 build 12
050. Grand Canyon 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 9
051. Grassland 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 7
052. Great Pyramids 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.2 build 11
053. Halloween 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.2 build 15
054. Halloween Cottage 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 2
055. Halloween Evening 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 2
056. Halloween Village 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 1
057. Halloween Walk 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 3
058. Halloween Watermill 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 3
059. Haunted House 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 2.1 build 13
060. Human World 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 1
061. Ice Clock 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 2.1 build 12
062. Japanese Garden 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 6
063. Koi Fish 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 2.1 build 12
064. Koi Pond - Garden 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 3
065. Koi Pond - Sakura 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 3
066. Koi Pond - Treasures 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 3
067. Koi Pond - Waterfall 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 3
068. Lagoon 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 13
069. Lake Tree 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 7
070. Lantern 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 12
071. Light Garden 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 1
072. Lighthouse Point 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.2 build 10
073. Mayan Waterfall 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 12
074. Mechanical Clock 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.3 build 17
075. Medieval Castle 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.2 build 13
076. Mountain Waterfall 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 8
077. Nature 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.2 build 15
078. Nautilus 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.3 build 13
079. Night Monuments 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 2
080. Orbital Sunset 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 7
081. Plant World 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 2
082. Sakura Garden 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 2
083. Sandy Beach 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 12
084. Santa Claus 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.2 build 9
085. Santa's Castle 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 5
086. Sharks 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 8
087. Sharks - Great White 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 8
088. Skeleton Clock 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 13
089. Sky Citadel 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 9
090. Snow Village 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 2.0 build 16
091. Spirit of Fire 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 2.5 build 12
092. Spring Village 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 2
093. Spring Walk 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 2
094. Springtime 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.2 build 9
095. Stargaze 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 12
096. Starry Night 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 8
097. Steam Clock 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 9
098. Stock Car Racing 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 7
099. Stonehenge 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 8
100. Summer Cottage 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 1
101. Summer Forest 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 8
102. Summer Watermill 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 1
103. Summer Wonderland 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 1
104. Sun Village 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 2.0 build 12
105. Sunny Monuments 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 3
106. Sunny Patio 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.2 build 9
107. Sunset Monuments 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 1
108. Sweethearts 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.2 build 10
109. Thanksgiving Day 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 7
110. The Lost Watch 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 2.1 build 17
111. The Lost Watch II 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 11
112. The One Ring 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 11
113. Tiger Sharks 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 8
114. Titanic Memories 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.2 build 11
115. Tropical Fish 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.3 build 14
116. Tyrannosaurus Rex 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 11
117. Valentine 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 10
118. Valentine Musicbox 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 8
119. Valentine Village 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 3
120. Venice Carnival 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 9
121. Vintage Aircraft 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.2 build 13
122. Voyage of Columbus 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 10
123. Water Clock 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.2 build 11
124. Watermill 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 2.1 build 13
125. Western Railway 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 2.1 build 11
126. White Christmas 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 10
127. Wildflowers 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.2 build 8
128. Winter Cottage 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 7
129. Winter Garden 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 2
130. Winter Highlands 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 2
131. Winter Village 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 2
132. Winter Walk 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.0 build 3
133. Winter Wonderland 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.2 build 10
134. Zodiac Clock 3D Screensaver and Animated Wallpaper 1.1 build 8
System requirements: Various, depending on the screensaver
What News?
Screensavers updated 3planesoft on all screensavers on the office.Site

Homepage:
Код:
https://ru.3planesoft.com/all-screensavers/?orderby=date
Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/2b38d9cc4acd3bd24df38f5ecf161ca5/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/a2474df763aead5ce316483c8d7e4d0d/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/65cbc7eb10eeba0f6d3941369cd00ebc/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part3.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/8e32ed081b775a18300ca56a4674b2cb/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part4.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/cd6518ef1b553371fb639dd2eeb7b82b/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part5.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/01b7c058b202e63278f3cd5b741db228/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part6.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/2d0e91df96db4bacf9cdad1a9f7594f2/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part7.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/D03708811e8aE83E/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/043E2b0840d3a417/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/F2d622782CC2bB40/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part3.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/044e864b92b2B642/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part4.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0f0889dD60F4c546/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part5.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7bd1d39f0b4fa414/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part6.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/9202f190d0Bc8Ba6/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part7.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/D22022BE257F78E/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/BF529CAB9EA041B/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/38607DF562F7DA6/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part3.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/27E1B4C393B9E85/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part4.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/A2C3726DFEF55A5/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part5.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/B43264AB7EE92EF/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part6.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/5286FEF369BE3BF/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part7.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/27ji3b2xj6on/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part1.rar
https://1dl.net/b2qrq3bproh3/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part2.rar
https://1dl.net/fbet71j9vybj/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part3.rar
https://1dl.net/61hc5yr1484a/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part4.rar
https://1dl.net/et53cwne2s6z/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part5.rar
https://1dl.net/h91pyu1chwl8/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part6.rar
https://1dl.net/ypzlfvnaa84t/txxez.3Planesoft.3D.Screensaver.All.in.One.134.03.2023.part7.rar
Старый 28.03.2023, 09:34   #84705
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию AIDA64 Business / NetworkAudit 6.88.6400 Final Multilingual

AIDA64 Business / NetworkAudit 6.88.6400 Final Multilingual
File Size: 93.3 MB

AIDA64 offers you a tool for this task, called System Stability Test. It uses the AIDA64 Benchmark Module, which is heavily optimized for all 32-bit and 64-bit x86 processors. Thanks to this it can put an excessive load on the system, driving all parts of the CPU to the maximum, yielding in very high levels of power usage and heat dissipation. With the System Stability Test you can diagnose the stability and reliability of your PC. You can also verify the cooling performance with realtime updated graphs measuring temperatures, fan speeds and voltage levels.

Measurement statistics are available to register the minimum, maximum and average sensor readings while running the stress test. When you build a new computer, overclock or tune one, or when you experience mysterious freezes and system failures, you need to test the system for stability under heavy load to find the weak point or a faulty hardware component.
Extreme Edition is a streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users. It provides a wide range of features to assist in overclocking, hardware error diagnosis, stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.
Business Edition is an essential Windows network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises. It provides a wide range of features to compile, manage, and analyse hardware and software inventory of corporate computer networks. Its capabilities cover local and remote system diagnosis, network monitoring, remote control, and license management. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.
CPU, memory and disk benchmarks
Implements a set of 64-bit benchmarks to measure how fast the computer performs various data processing tasks and mathematical calculations. Memory and cache benchmarks are available to analyze system RAM bandwidth and latency. Processor benchmarks utilize MMX, 3DNow! and SSE instructions, and scale up to 32 processor cores. For legacy processors all benchmarks are available in 32-bit version as well. AIDA64 Disk Benchmark determines the data transfer speed of hard disk drives, solid-state drives, optical drives, and flash memory based devices.
Temperature, voltage and cooling fan monitoring
Supports over 150 various sensor devices to measure temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and power draw. Measured values can be displayed on System Tray icons, OSD panel, Sidebar Gadget, and Logitech G15/G19 Gaming Keyboard LCD. The values can also be logged to file or exported to external applications such as RivaTuner or Samurai. AIDA64 can also alarm the user when it detects overheating, over-voltage, or cooling fan failure.
Hardware diagnostics
AIDA64 has the most accurate hardware detection capabilities in its class, to provide detailed information on the computer internals without the need to open it up. The hardware detection module is strengthened by an exhaustive hardware database holding over 115,000 entries. Additional modules are available to overview processor frequencies, check CRT and LCD display status, and stress the system to reveal potential hardware failures and thermal issues.
Software and operating system analysis
Provides over 50 pages of information on installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings. List of started processes, services, DLL files, startup programs, and visited web pages is also available.
Languages
Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Whats New
orsair H60i Elite, H100i Elite, H115i Elite, H150i Elite liquid cooler sensor support
Improved support for Intel Sapphire Rapids CPU
MSI MEG Ai1000P és Ai1300P power supply unit sensor support
Preliminary support for Intel Arrow Lake and Lunar Lake-M/P processors
Enhanced support for LGA-4677 motherboards
GPU details for Intel Arc A300, A500, A700 Series
GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti and GeForce RTX 4000 Laptop Series

Homepage:
Код:
http://www.aida64.com
Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/90e912d53a74388c54030b3eafa7ed69/dnreh.AIDA64.Business..NetworkAudit.6.88.6400.Final.Multilingual.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/461adb358330643F/dnreh.AIDA64.Business..NetworkAudit.6.88.6400.Final.Multilingual.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/31AA63A30D50952/dnreh.AIDA64.Business..NetworkAudit.6.88.6400.Final.Multilingual.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/jwqy6yd100z7/dnreh.AIDA64.Business..NetworkAudit.6.88.6400.Final.Multilingual.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws