Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Git Learning Journey - Learn Git

Git Learning Journey - Learn Git
Published 3/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 415.23 MB | Duration: 2h 0m

Build a mental model of Git, Provide simple explanations, Make how Git works tangible.

What you'll learn
The 3 main goals of this course are to: - Build a mental model of Git (version control) - Provide simple explanations - Make how Git works tangible
n this course I explain the basics of Git (version control) in a visual and simple manner.
I covers some of the basics of GitHub.
I introduce one concept at a time and build from the beginning to the end incrementally

Requirements
Laptop with Concentrated Mind

Description
Git Learning Journey - Learn GitAn online course to learn and (actually) understand the basics of Git (version control) and a bit of GitHub!Description:The 3 main goals of this course are to:- Build a mental model of Git (version control)- Provide simple explanations- Make how Git works tangibleGit tutorial provides basic and advanced concepts of Git and GitHub. Our Git tutorial is designed for beginners and professionals.Git is a modern and widely used distributed version control system in the world. It is developed to manage projects with high speed and efficiency. The version control system allows us to monitor and work together with our team members at the same workspace.This tutorial will help you to understand the distributed version control system Git via the command line as well as with GitHub. The examples in this tutorial are performed on Windows, but we can also perform same operations on other operating systems like Linux (Ubuntu) and MacOS.Git is an open-source distributed version control system. It is designed to handle minor to major projects with high speed and efficiency. It is developed to co-ordinate the work among the developers. The version control allows us to track and work together with our team members at the same workspace.In this course I explain the basics of Git (version control) in a visual and simple manner. I covers some of the basics of GitHub. I introduce one concept at a time and build from the beginning to the end incrementally. I introduce every new term so that beginners and more experienced folk can follow the course alike!I want to make sure everyone can get as much out of this course as possible.

Overview
Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Introduction

Lecture 2 lesson_02_using_the_terminal_and_installing_git

Lecture 3 lesson_03_preparing_git_settings

Lecture 4 lesson_04_making_our_project_directory

Lecture 5 lesson_5_creating_a_repository

Lecture 6 lesson_6_adding_a_file_to_our_project

Lecture 7 lesson_7_making_our_first_commit

Lecture 8 lesson_8_working_with_an_existing_project

Lecture 9 lesson_9_what_is_a_branch

Lecture 10 lesson_10_making_a_commit_on_a_branch

Lecture 11 lesson_11_making_a_second_branch

Lecture 12 lesson_12_switching_branches

Lecture 13 lesson_13_merging_a_branch

Lecture 14 lesson_14_introducing_vi_vim

Lecture 15 lesson_15_doing_a_three-way_merge

Lecture 16 lesson_16_merging_with_conflicts

Lecture 17 lesson_17_introducing_remote_repositories

Lecture 18 lesson_18_connecting_to_github_using_ssh

Lecture 19 lesson_19_adding_a_remote_repository

Lecture 20 lesson_20_pushing_to_a_remote_repository

Lecture 21 lesson_21_updating_a_remote_repository

Lecture 22 lesson_22_working_with_others

Lecture 23 lesson_23_fetching_changes

Lecture 24 lesson_24_working_at_the_same_time_as_others

Lecture 25 lesson_25_rebasing_part_1

Lecture 26 lesson_25_rebasing_part_2

Lecture 27 exercise_merging

Lecture 28 exercise_remote_repositories_and_working_with_othe rs

Lecture 29 exercise_working_with_a_local_repository_and_branc hes

Git Basics to Advance

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/3b9d9b9982370e453f94478285919943/rrcvr.Git.Learning.Journey..Learn.Git.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/86E318b64F3F11D5/rrcvr.Git.Learning.Journey..Learn.Git.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/E3F17540991529B/rrcvr.Git.Learning.Journey..Learn.Git.rar
ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/cvdftsqmz6sw/rrcvr.Git.Learning.Journey..Learn.Git.rar
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.03.2023, 09:11   #82697
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Graphics In Unity 3D For Beginners

Graphics In Unity 3D For Beginners
Published 3/2023
Language: English | Size: 820.26 MB | Duration: 1h 2m

Achieve Triple-A graphics quality in Unity using the post processing stack.

What you'll learn
Learn how to create visual effects for games with Unity.
Master the post processing stack and every effect that comes with it.
How to structure AAA Visuals In Unity.
How to structure Advanced Image Effects.
Requirements
No programming experience required
Basic knowledge of how to use the unity interface
Unity 2021.3 Preferably
Description
This course is about the creation of Graphics for Video Games with Unity. Adding Graphics for video games can be a technical endeavor, but at its core, it's an art form. You'll learn about the various image effects Bloom, Depth Of Field, Screen Space Reflections, and so much more. you'll get the concept of how to approach advanced image effects like Night Vision, Underwater, Solo Color effect, and more.It contains the theory, the practice, and the creative liberty you will need in your future as a Game Artist.With this course you will also learn:1) How to use the Post-Processing Stack and create advanced image effects;2) How to Color Grade your game (the right way) and give it a Cinematic LookIt's suitable for beginners to Intermediate levels, and also for the more advanced artists as this mini-course contains lots of nerdy information, tips, and tricks on how to approach this topic. Over time, the course will get regular updates and keep on trend with industry techniques and standards. New content will also be added in the future.Disclaimer! this course is not for total beginners, this course needs a solid understanding of the Unity User Interface. complete beginners can get lost easily. if you are a complete beginner but want to get some cool information and resources on how Graphics is created for video games then this course will be super fun for you.What are you waiting for? Enroll in this course and Join me now.
Overview
Section 1: Getting Started
Lecture 1 What is Post-Processing
Lecture 2 Setting up Post-Processing
Lecture 3 Setting up the Scene
Section 2: Introduction to Post-Processing
Lecture 4 Anti-Aliasing
Lecture 5 Post-Processing Profile
Section 3: Advanced Effects in Unity
Lecture 6 Ambient Occlusion
Lecture 7 Bloom
Lecture 8 Auto-Exposure
Lecture 9 Color Correction
Lecture 10 Color Grading
Lecture 11 Screen Space Reflections
Lecture 12 Depth Of Field
Lecture 13 Chromatic Aberration
Lecture 14 Lens Distortion
Lecture 15 Vignette
Lecture 16 Motion Blur
Lecture 17 Grain
Section 4: Creating Advanced Effects
Lecture 18 Dynamic Post Processing
Lecture 19 Advanced Effects in Unity
Lecture 20 What's Next
Unity Beginners,Game Designers,3D Artists,3D Generalists,VFX Beginners

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/9e768cc02b538a55dc57c89d7e6dbaf4/hsazl.Graphics.In.Unity.3D.For.Beginners.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/Bf773f2c06236627/hsazl.Graphics.In.Unity.3D.For.Beginners.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/5D9FDA0EDE55B78/hsazl.Graphics.In.Unity.3D.For.Beginners.rar
ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/iz4dztizlexn/hsazl.Graphics.In.Unity.3D.For.Beginners.rar
Старый 11.03.2023, 09:13   #82698
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Healing Generalised Anxiety And Panic Disorders

Healing Generalised Anxiety And Panic Disorders
Last updated 1/2023
Language: English | Size: 1.45 GB | Duration: 2h 3m

Ease Anxiety And Rewire The Brain for Calm And Confidence

What you'll learn
Understand the regions of the brain responsible for GAD and learn the effective ways to calm them down
Learn effective coping strategies for managing GAD and panic attacks.
Understand how to regulate and balance your brain and body hormones to transform anxiety and panic while avoiding/reversing heart disease and memory loss
Using cutting edge brain science, learn the effective way to rewire the brain for calm and confidence and dislodge the wirings of anxiety in the brain
Understand the crucial roles of epigenetics in the transformation of generalised anxiety disorder and panic
Hands-on technique to stimulate the vagus nerve and induce a state of healing and social engagement
Requirements
No course requirements or prerequisites
Description
Gain instant access to the recovery steps that both professionals and individuals are using to achieve transformation from Generalised Anxiety and Panic DisordersFor Professionals, as Well as Sufferers...This online course attracts both professionals and sufferers who are interested in the in-depth understanding of how the brain reacts to generalised anxiety and panic, the regions of the brain involved and effective recovery framework.Your learning outcomes for this training:Learn effective coping strategies for managing GAD and panic attacks.Understand how to regulate and balance your brain and body hormones to transform anxiety and panic while avoiding/reversing heart disease and memory loss often caused by excess cortisol production in the brain and bodyUnderstand the regions of the brain responsible for GAD and learn the effective ways to calm them downUsing cutting edge brain science, learn the effective way to rewire the brain for calm and confidence and dislodge the wirings of anxiety in the brainUnderstand the crucial roles of epigenetics in the transformation of generalised anxiety disorder and panicHands-on technique to stimulate the vagus nerve and induce a state of healing and social engagementGeneralised anxiety and panic disorders are often two of the easily noticeable signs of deep-seated issues. And if not treated properly, more complicated anxiety disorder outlets are inevitable.Studies have shown that nearly a quarter of the adult population will suffer from an anxiety disorder at some point in their life. Yet only a small percentage of these people actually receive effective treatments that deal with the root causes of anxiety and panic disorders.Perhaps, you yourself as a therapist or client, have seen people who have been through most of the mainstream anxiety recovery programmes with little or no improvement. The real epidemic is not the disorder itself, but our inability to provide adequate recovery treatment that focuses on unearthing the underlying root causes and permanently transforming the sufferers.In an era where too much attention has been given to antidepressants prescriptions and on the coping mechanisms that temporarily numb the symptoms as opposed to eliminating them, there is a vital need for a recovery programme that promises transformation, which every anxiety patient in our societies deserves.Hopefully, you will be able to join us for this event.What Attendees Are Saying:I have thoroughly enjoyed the training and it has given me a lot of insight, both on a personal level and for my clinical practice. Wale has an amazing ability to present complex material in a way that is easy to understand and relatable to every day experiences. He adapts and responds very well to his audience's questions and interests and is open about his own experiences, which I really appreciate. Many thanks! Andreea A.I attended the workshop live on Tuesday and found it very informative. I had some knowledge of the triune brain but found it helpful to consolidate that learning. What was particularly helpful to me was the practical elements - the how to help people with GAD. Along with the emphasis on the frequency and maintenance of these daily practices, which I have not been told before. I also appreciate having a copy of the handouts to be able to refer to for ongoing reference. Very grateful that so much information was shared in such a short time. Deborah W. Counsellor and Trainee Play Therapist"Very good, informative, eye and mind opening. I wish I had known all that 20 years ago. It would have made my life much easier and successful." --- Anonymous, Sufferer"Excellent course, delivered interestingly. Covered the facts and very informative. Would highly recommend. D. Bedford, Trainee CounsellorReally helped me and I know others who would like to learn the FEAR Model. Great. Enthusiastic. Easy going. Nerve calming delivery. Really friendly. Clear points. Felt really inspired." -- A. Price, Sufferer"Very interesting - brings together aspects of other intervention for GAD and Panic into an easy to use and understand formula" -- M. Parry, Occupational Therapists"Excellent! I will be able to apply the knowledge gained personally first, and also to counter guilt, negativity and fears in patients. Very practical and realistic." Anonymous, Counsellor"The course was extremely helpful and informative. Interesting, excellent and enjoyable. It will enable me to help so many adults and children within the support groups I run." -- J. Morgan, Parent Rep and Support Group Facilitator"Very informative and well presented. Consolidated the work I am doing in an interesting new model. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to attend." M. Leyland, Personal Development/Life Coaching"Glad I went through this course. Informative, friendly, with practical skills I will be able to take away and use myself and offer to others." D. Cross, Counselllor"Easy to digest. Very enjoyable. I thoroughly enjoyed the course. Very well presented by Wale Oladipo. I'm taking away lots of positives. L. Dinn"I found the course really informative. Its content will be helpful. It is easy to understand even if you are not a professional." Anonymous"Confidence, experience and knowledge very apparent. Credible and trustworthy." -- Anonymous"It seems to fill in gaps unjustified by CBT therapy both for he perspective of service user and observation." Anonymous"I enjoyed the course and found it very informative. I will use the strategies presented." -- E. Hulse, Counsellor
Overview
Lecture 1 Prelude: Healing GAD & Panic Attacks
Lecture 2 Introduction: Understanding Anxiety
Lecture 3 Basic Understanding: Causes, Symptoms And Other Key Facts
Lecture 4 The Amygdala Paradox And The Biochemistry Of Anxiety And Panic
Lecture 5 SPECT Imaging on GAD & Panic Recovery
Lecture 6 Recovery Tips Part One
Lecture 7 Recovery Tips Part Two
Lecture 8 Recovery Tips Part Three
Lecture 9 Recovery Tips Part Four
Lecture 10 Recovery Tips Part Five
Individuals with anxiety and mental health professionals

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/94212de6fb0a1874eb5d2ecc98d1b5a5/ahcxu.Healing.Generalised.Anxiety.And.Panic.Disorders.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/c8f6d4b34a680282951e6e9461eff15e/ahcxu.Healing.Generalised.Anxiety.And.Panic.Disorders.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/d8B0d890F40Fb7a1/ahcxu.Healing.Generalised.Anxiety.And.Panic.Disorders.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/D3e76cBed9f07E32/ahcxu.Healing.Generalised.Anxiety.And.Panic.Disorders.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/ED6CE73560D00D3/ahcxu.Healing.Generalised.Anxiety.And.Panic.Disorders.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/254ACAB4ED41440/ahcxu.Healing.Generalised.Anxiety.And.Panic.Disorders.part2.rar
ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/rhu5ctatct1j/ahcxu.Healing.Generalised.Anxiety.And.Panic.Disorders.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/utl53ojvfrh5/ahcxu.Healing.Generalised.Anxiety.And.Panic.Disorders.part2.rar
Старый 11.03.2023, 09:14   #82699
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию How To Build An Empowered Image And Confidence As A Leader?

How To Build An Empowered Image And Confidence As A Leader?
Published 3/2023
Language: English | Size: 599.62 MB | Duration: 0h 32m

Secrets of my success

What you'll learn
Understanding from experience on steps of building empowered image and confidence as Leader
Understand importance of SWOT Analysis
Understand importance of Mindset in achieving goals
How to set Goals with SMART principle ?
Understanding the importance of building relationships
Requirements
Open mind, willing to learn from other's experience, basic understanding of English
Description
Do you agree with me if I say? We all have the power.to make the impossible to be PossibleIn 1983 I landed in Bangalore traveling on a plantain lorry with one bag of household items from a small village in Tamil Naidu and begun my career as a part time Typist.How many of you know what a typist does? Anyone would like to answer it? My job as a typist was to type out the handwritten notes of the manager using the technology of those day- "a typewriter".Over 34 years, I moved up in the corporate ladder-holding positions as General Manager, Asst VP, Director and Vice President and worked for 8 different Indian and Multinational Fortune 500 organisations. Finally in 2017, I took voluntary retirement and started a company which has been supporting individuals and mid-sizes business owners in their professional and business transformation.Village boy to retiring after working with Fortune 500 companies, I have to say that God has been very kind to bless me with a loving family who lives with me in my dream home.This story of mine may get you thinking...how did I go from being a typist to retiring as VP and now as an entrepreneur.Yes, "We all have powers to make the impossible to be Possible."All the above and many more things were possible in my personal and professional life by focusing on these four pillars, the secret I am reveling now that is S.M.G.RS- stands for SWOT analysis, M- Mindset, G-Goal Setting, and R-Relationship building.Are you ready to experience making impossible to be Possible?S-Swot Analysis, John Maxwell Says-You must know yourself to grow yourself.. SWOT helps to do this.. I want you to think of one strength, one weakness, one opportunity and one threat that immediately comes to your mind & note it down.. Build on your strengths, work on weaknesses, grab the opportunities and mitigate the risk of threats... It is not one time exercise, do it frequently and for each of the dream which you want to realize. Since 1983, I have been doing this consistently and this exercise has helped me achieve all those milestones that I mentioned.Mindset-Believe in yourself. You are unique... You have potential... Focus on your dream... Feed your mind constantly with positive things .. Determine in your mind what you want to achieve and believe firmly that you can achieve it. Once I identified my weakness, such as poor in communication, lesser subject matter expertise. I set my mindset, believed that I can acquire them and acted on it consistently, that helped me achieve them.Goal Setting- Covert your dreams into Goals and apply SMART principles- Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time bound.... Azim Premji said "If people are not laughing at your goals, your goals are too small"- .... Travel your personal or professional life with clear destination to reach by way of setting Goal. Even when you hire a cab, the app first need to know the destination you want to go, definitely for life we need to have a destination to reach. To overcome my weakness, I developed a SMART goal. "My goal was to be a successful professional and be self-sufficient", the measurable parameters that helped me achieve the goal is my hunger for knowledge and become a lifelong learner, apart from learning one need to start unlearning to achieve your goals because "what has got you here won't get you there".Relationship: Build relationships with people with whom you work, live. and interact with... They all should see a value in interacting with you. They should be happy to associate with you for the positive energy you bring. Building relationship is key to success.... I have constantly worked on building relationships, and I am proud to say still I have connected with friends, bosses, all those people whom I interacted actively.With the proper S.M.G.R that is SWOT analysis, right Mindset, setting SMART Goals and building a meaningful relationship "We all have the powers to make impossible possible" and I am real example who has worked and tested all these four pillars of success.Are you ready to make the impossible to be possible for yourself? Follow S. M. G.R
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: S.M.G.R the four pillars
Lecture 2 Introduction to SMGR
Lecture 3 SWOT Analysis
Lecture 4 Mindset
Lecture 5 Goal Setting
Lecture 6 Relationship Building
Section 3: Conclusion and Summary
Lecture 7 Summary
Emerging leaders and young entrepreneurs in the age group of 30-45 years and looking forward to create an empowered image and confidence as Leader.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/657e6cc5440b251f22bf973419365043/juflq.How.To.Build.An.Empowered.Image.And.Confidence.As.A.Leader.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/049e9ba9b0F166Be/juflq.How.To.Build.An.Empowered.Image.And.Confidence.As.A.Leader.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/F54E858A47965F5/juflq.How.To.Build.An.Empowered.Image.And.Confidence.As.A.Leader.rar
ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/1fnjwt5bz9m4/juflq.How.To.Build.An.Empowered.Image.And.Confidence.As.A.Leader.rar
Старый 11.03.2023, 09:16   #82700
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию How To Conduct A Meta-Analysis: A Practical Guide

How To Conduct A Meta-Analysis: A Practical Guide
Published 3/2023
Language: English | Size: 1.02 GB | Duration: 2h 7m

#1 Meta-Analysis Course for Researchers: A Practical Approach to Synthesizing Data

What you'll learn
Introduction to Meta-Analysis
Data Extraction and Effect Size Calculation
Fixed-Effect and Random-Effects Models
Heterogeneity Assessment and Moderator Analysis
Reporting and Interpretation of Results
Open Science Practices and Data Sharing
Choosing appropriate effect sizes and measures for meta-analysis
Understanding the concept of publication bias and how to assess it
Using software tools for conducting and visualizing meta-analyses, such as SPSS, SAS, R and Comprehensive Meta-Analysis

Requirements
Basic knowledge of statistics
Familiarity with research methodology
Knowledge of statistical software
Good analytical skills
Motivation and commitment

Description
Meta-analysis is a powerful statistical technique that allows researchers to synthesize and integrate findings from multiple studies on a particular topic, providing a more comprehensive and accurate understanding of the research area. Whether you're a graduate student, academic researcher, or industry professional, this course will provide you with a thorough understanding of the principles and practical skills needed to conduct and interpret meta-analyses.This course, "How to Conduct a Meta-analysis: A Practical Guide," is designed to provide a thorough understanding of the principles and practical skills necessary for conducting and interpreting meta-analyses.Through a combination of video lectures, practical exercises, and real-world examples, this course will cover everything you need to know about meta-analysis, including:Understanding the fundamentals of meta-analysis, including its purpose, benefits, and limitationsConducting a systematic literature review and identifying relevant studies for inclusionExtracting data from primary studies and calculating effect sizesPerforming meta-analyses using both fixed-effect and random-effects modelsAssessing heterogeneity and conducting moderator analyses to explore sources of variationReporting meta-analytic results and interpreting their practical and theoretical implicationsIncorporating open science practices and utilizing online resources for data sharing and collaborationWhether you're looking to conduct your own meta-analysis or interpret and evaluate existing ones, this course will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to confidently navigate the world of meta-analysis and contribute to advancing your field of study. Upon completion of the course, students will be equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to confidently navigate the world of meta-analysis, contribute to advancing their field of study, and make informed decisions based on the results of meta-analyses.

Overview

Lecture 1 Instructor Introduction

Lecture 2 What is Meta-analysis?

Lecture 3 What is the importance of meta-analysis in Academia?

Lecture 4 Disadvantages of meta-analysis

Lecture 5 Steps in meta-analysis

Section 2: Step-1: Defining Research Questions

Lecture 6 Selecting a Research Topic for meta-analysis

Lecture 7 Main types of review questions

Lecture 8 Components of review questions

Lecture 9 PICO - A quantitative review question

Lecture 10 PEO - A qualitative review question

Lecture 11 SPIDER - A quantitative review question

Section 3: Step-2: Searching Relevant Literature

Lecture 12 Clarifying the preliminaries

Lecture 13 Search strategies

Lecture 14 Boolean operators

Lecture 15 Inclusion-Exclusion criateria

Section 4: Step-3: Choice of the effect size measure

Lecture 16 Types of effect sizes

Lecture 17 Conversion of effect sizes to a common measure

Section 5: Step4: Choice of analytical method

Lecture 18 Univariate meta-analysis

Lecture 19 Meta-regression analysis

Lecture 20 Meta-analysis structural equation modeling (MASEM)

Lecture 21 Qualitative meta-analysis

Section 6: Step-6: Choice of software

Lecture 22 STATA

Lecture 23 SPSS

Lecture 24 SAS

Lecture 25 R

Section 7: Step-7: Coding of effect sizes

Lecture 26 Developing a coding sheet

Lecture 27 Inclusion of moderator or control variables

Lecture 28 Treatment of multiple effect sizes

Section 8: Step-8: Analysis of Data

Lecture 29 Outlier Analysis

Lecture 30 Tests for publication bias

Lecture 31 Fixed and random effect

Section 9: Step-9: Reporting Results

Lecture 32 Reporting in the article

Lecture 33 Open-science practices

Graduate students,Academicians,Researchers,Industry professionals

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/c9104338de8ecd288c398b2b9323b25e/cqxsz.How.To.Conduct.A.MetaAnalysis.A.Practical.Guide.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/425c4d5c17d98cfcef29ee30d49600d7/cqxsz.How.To.Conduct.A.MetaAnalysis.A.Practical.Guide.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/64598a333758Ee8c/cqxsz.How.To.Conduct.A.MetaAnalysis.A.Practical.Guide.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/8a6417D1235c9ADa/cqxsz.How.To.Conduct.A.MetaAnalysis.A.Practical.Guide.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/20237C29A2C22D0/cqxsz.How.To.Conduct.A.MetaAnalysis.A.Practical.Guide.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/FCFCDEF41960A42/cqxsz.How.To.Conduct.A.MetaAnalysis.A.Practical.Guide.part2.rar
ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/ccxy68338lue/cqxsz.How.To.Conduct.A.MetaAnalysis.A.Practical.Guide.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/9r9c47b47m7p/cqxsz.How.To.Conduct.A.MetaAnalysis.A.Practical.Guide.part2.rar
Старый 11.03.2023, 09:17   #82701
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию How To Deal With Negative People Without Cutting Ties

How To Deal With Negative People Without Cutting Ties
Published 3/2023
Language: English | Size: 656.52 MB | Duration: 0h 40m

The ultimate guide to not letting people bring you down and creating a better psychology.

What you'll learn
Deal with negative people without cutting ties
Protect yourself from being drained of your energy
Turn negativity into an opportunity to grow
Create a better psychology
Requirements
Be human!
Description
Learning how to deal with negative people without cutting ties is key to navigate relationships. We all have to deal with people almost on a daily basis (friends, colleagues, partner,etc.), so better be equiped with the right tools!This ultimate guide to not letting people bring you down and creating a better psychology is designed for anyone who wants to overcome the impact of negative individuals on their lives.Through this course, you will discover proven strategies for maintaining a positive mindset and protecting your well-being from toxic people. You will explore the root causes of negative behavior and gain insights into how to identify different types of negativity.The course will equip you with practical tools and techniques to transform negative interactions into positive ones. You will learn how to set boundaries, communicate effectively, and manage your emotions when dealing with negative people.Moreover, you will learn how to empower yourself and create a strong mental and emotional foundation. You will gain an understanding of the importance of self-care, self-mastery, and personal growth.By the end of this course, you will have the confidence and skills to navigate difficult relationships and create a positive environment for yourself and those around you. Join us and take control of your psychology today!
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Dealing with Negativity from Others
Lecture 2 Detach and Set Expectations
Section 3: How to Approach Negative People with Compassion and Understanding
Lecture 3 Understanding, Empathy, and Interrupting Patterns
Section 4: Mastering Your Mind
Lecture 4 The Power of Empowering Thoughts
Section 5: 6 Key Elements to Building and Maintaining Strong Relationships
Lecture 5 How to build solid foundations
Lecture 6 How to get good at conflict resolution
If you have negative colleagues, friends, family member or even your partner,If you have people who bring you down,If you want to know how to protect yourself and be there for others,In short, if you are not living on a deserted island; you probably have contact with others almost every day and this course is for you.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/edd5754ad768da7c3f2416499a983efe/gvqrz.How.To.Deal.With.Negative.People.Without.Cutting.Ties.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/70a4be5E7DaD86a5/gvqrz.How.To.Deal.With.Negative.People.Without.Cutting.Ties.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/D3E43B17095D996/gvqrz.How.To.Deal.With.Negative.People.Without.Cutting.Ties.rar
ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/jhsv8fsiagsj/gvqrz.How.To.Deal.With.Negative.People.Without.Cutting.Ties.rar
Старый 11.03.2023, 09:18   #82702
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию How To Set Up A Thriving Airbnb In Your Home!

How To Set Up A Thriving Airbnb In Your Home!
Last updated 11/2020
Language: English | Size: 1.15 GB | Duration: 0h 55m

Clear and Concise Advice

What you'll learn
How to create and market an Airbnb room in your home that fits your lifestyle, is safe and profitable.
The quickest, most affordable safety features to install .
How to clean and prepare the space for the next guest.
How to attract guests bye wording your listing correctly
How to take attractive pictures of your space.
Determine whether hosting Air BnB is right for you.
Requirements
You will need a computer with internet access and an email account.
You will need to be the owner of a home or other space for this course to benefit you.
How to manage your rental while you are away.
A camera or a phone that allows picture taking.
How to deal with challenge and guests.
Description
Dive in and Cash out! Michele helps you master the art of creating a BnB that fits your lifestyle. Identify your available space and your ideal guest. Choose a catchy NAME and get started raking in extra income. Create a comfortable space for yourself and your guest. Be clear, be unique and be clean. Let's get Listed! Follow me to CandleWick Cove BnB.

Who this course is for
Airbnb hosts who want to learn to create a pleasant living situation for their own families and for their guests.,Homeowners who are considering creating an Airbnb in their homes.,Airbnb hosts who want to improve their current listings.,Potential hosts who want to learn how to quick flip the room for the next guest.,Folks who need extra income.

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/cfe096b9c73b4490f062314d55c63c6f/gcdfr.How.To.Set.Up.A.Thriving.Airbnb.In.Your.Home.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/ed846168af904030267d96348bc2abac/gcdfr.How.To.Set.Up.A.Thriving.Airbnb.In.Your.Home.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/07Fc2edfCe5370a9/gcdfr.How.To.Set.Up.A.Thriving.Airbnb.In.Your.Home.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/F0018ae813771451/gcdfr.How.To.Set.Up.A.Thriving.Airbnb.In.Your.Home.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/75C2C1B29956F7D/gcdfr.How.To.Set.Up.A.Thriving.Airbnb.In.Your.Home.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/21097CC7B2171BA/gcdfr.How.To.Set.Up.A.Thriving.Airbnb.In.Your.Home.part2.rar
ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/b3j65cw83zz4/gcdfr.How.To.Set.Up.A.Thriving.Airbnb.In.Your.Home.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/wi96ft8zv5du/gcdfr.How.To.Set.Up.A.Thriving.Airbnb.In.Your.Home.part2.rar
Старый 11.03.2023, 09:20   #82703
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Hsk 1 Chinese Grammar 2023 Updates

Hsk 1 Chinese Grammar 2023 Updates
Published 3/2023
Language: English | Size: 390.52 MB | Duration: 0h 53m

The latest and most complete grammar reference for your success

What you'll learn
HSK 1 Chinese Grammar
Chinese Grammar concept
A simple approach to master Chinese grammar
How to constructing sentence by arranging Chinese character sequences like assembling LEGO bricks
Requirements
HSK 1 Chinese or Similar level
Know Basic Chinese
Description
Chinese Grammar is a concept that has been borrowed from Western languages, and in certain senses, Chinese grammar does not exist. The greatest truths are often the simplest, and this holds true for Chinese grammar as well. Simply put, Chinese grammar involves the construction of character sequences, similar to the way LEGO bricks are assembled. I refer to this approach as my "LEGOO Mandarin" method. However, in a more complex sense, Chinese grammar can be quite challenging. In this course, I will present the simplest truths in my own way, and by following my guidance, you will be able to quickly master Chinese grammar and also learn some reading skills that will prove useful in future exams. Many students have called this course as a "life-saver" for their exams. This course provides a quick revision guide for upcoming exams such as GCSE Chinese, IGCSE Chinese, IB Chinese, SAT Chinese, HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test), and YCT (Youth Chinese Test). We highly recommend it for your Exam Success in 2023!The concept of Chinese grammar is different from Western grammar in some ways. The author presents a simple approach to Chinese grammar, which involves constructing character sequences like assembling LEGO bricks, and refers to this as the "LEGOO Mandarin" method. The book offers guidance on mastering Chinese grammar and reading skills for various exams, such as GCSE Chinese, IGCSE Chinese, IB Chinese, SAT Chinese, HSK, and YCT. We highly recommend it for your Exam Success in 2023!
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: HSK 1 Grammar
Lecture 2 01 Noun 名词
Lecture 3 2.1 Modal Verbs 能愿动词
Lecture 4 03 Pronouns 代词
Lecture 5 04 Numeral 数词
This course is for HSK exam sitters.,This course is for Beginner Chinese learners who intend to know basic Chinese grammar

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/8828930e60d4e2d4525b979dac3c0353/sscxr.Hsk.1.Chinese.Grammar.2023.Updates.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/E588947204558f6a/sscxr.Hsk.1.Chinese.Grammar.2023.Updates.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/E42BD2B4C145185/sscxr.Hsk.1.Chinese.Grammar.2023.Updates.rar
ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/j1f37g6jn6z7/sscxr.Hsk.1.Chinese.Grammar.2023.Updates.rar
Старый 11.03.2023, 09:21   #82704
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Human Design Raising A Manifesting Generator Child

Human Design: Raising A Manifesting Generator Child
Published 3/2023
Language: English | Size: 849.91 MB | Duration: 0h 40m

Key energetic insights on how to consciously parent and grow with your manifesting generator child

What you'll learn
Understand the manifesting generator energy type and how it works.
Understand the importance of teaching emotional intelligence.
Understand how to implement inner child healing work.
Gain key insights on how to communicate, teach, and help guide your manifesting generator child.
Requirements
No experience needed. You will learn the basics of your child's energy type.
Description
Human design is a blueprint of a person's energetic aura. It utilizes astrology, the I Ching, the chakra systems, and much more. It can tell you how their unique energy type is designed to operate in the world. Understanding your child's unique blueprint can help you be a more conscious parent and give them what they truly need to thrive in life. Nurturing and empowering their true energetic core is how we really set our children up for success. They grow up knowing their own worth, valuing healthy relationships, and hold very healthy boundaries.In this course we will learn about why human design is the missing puzzle piece in conscious parenting. We will learn about inner child healing and how it directly affects our children. We will dive into the specifics on how to start healing your inner child. Included is a guided meditation on healing your inner child that you can come back to whenever you'd like. We will also cover practical everyday tips on parenting your generator child including communication, energy cycles, learning, sleep, and much more. We will explore the importance of emotional intelligence and how we can help our generator child process their emotions and feelings. We will learn about human design authority and what it means for your manifesting generator child. Once we understand how we can consciously parent with the help of human design, we will grow the soul connection with our children.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Human Design in Conscious Parenting
Lecture 2 Why Human Design?
Section 3: Inner Child Healing
Lecture 3 Our Childhood Wounds
Lecture 4 How to Heal Your Inner Child
Lecture 5 Guided Meditation for Inner Child Healing
Section 4: The Manifesting Generator Child
Lecture 6 Manifesting Generator Child Overview
Lecture 7 Manifesting Generator Energy
Lecture 8 Manifesting Generator Strategy
Lecture 9 Manifesting Generator Communication
Lecture 10 Manifesting Generator Learning
Lecture 11 Manifesting Generator Not Aligned
Section 5: Emotional Intelligence
Lecture 12 Processing Emotions
Lecture 13 Manifesting Generator in Alignment
Section 6: Manifesting Generator Inner Authority
Lecture 14 Overview
Lecture 15 Emotional Authority
Lecture 16 Splenic Authority
Lecture 17 Sacral Authority
Section 7: Conclusion
Lecture 18 Congratulations!
Conscious parents looking for more tools to connect with their child.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/4c0a7923d7ccd4a789afb5188f133afb/nproi.Human.Design.Raising.A.Manifesting.Generator.Child.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/2707A8e1c61faea5/nproi.Human.Design.Raising.A.Manifesting.Generator.Child.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/E338DBAEAE9FBCC/nproi.Human.Design.Raising.A.Manifesting.Generator.Child.rar
ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/u205x23zne83/nproi.Human.Design.Raising.A.Manifesting.Generator.Child.rar
Старый 11.03.2023, 09:22   #82705
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Iconic K-Pop Choreographies

Iconic K-Pop Choreographies
Published 3/2023
Language: English | Size: 1.12 GB | Duration: 0h 53m

Shine on Stage with these K-POP Dances!

What you'll learn
Level Up Your K-POP dance Skills
Tips for Improving Dance Performance
Build your confidence, improve your body coordination and control
Enhance your overall physical fitness
Requirements
Basic Dance Movements
Description
Do you love K-POP music and want to learn the most iconic dance routines from some of the most popular groups in the industry? Look no further than our "Iconic K-POP Choreographies" course!In this course, you'll learn the most famous and unforgettable K-POP dance routines from popular groups like SNSD, CLC and Dreamcatcher . Our experienced instructors will break down each routine into easy-to-follow steps, so even if you're a beginner, you'll be able to learn and master the choreography.Throughout the course, you'll receive comprehensive training in the fundamental techniques of K-POP dance, from basic footwork and posture to the more complex moves that are synonymous with K-POP choreography. You'll also learn how to improve your synchronization as well as how to enhance your stage presence and performance skills.In addition to learning the dance routines, you'll also have the opportunity to improve your physical fitness and flexibility through targeted moves designed to enhance your dance skills.At the end of the course, you'll have the chance to showcase your new dance skills and perform a complete K-POP dance routine in front of your peers. This is your opportunity to unleash your inner performer and show off everything you've learned during the course!Whether you're a K-POP fan looking to learn the latest choreography or a dancer looking to challenge yourself and take your skills to the next level, our "Iconic K-POP Choreographies" course is the perfect course for you. Sign up today and start learning the most famous and unforgettable K-POP dance routines!
Overview
Section 1: CLC - Helicopter
Lecture 1 CLC - Helicopter Tutorial
Lecture 2 CLC - Helicopter Teaching
Section 2: SNSD - Way To Go
Lecture 3 SNSD - Way To Go Tutorial
Lecture 4 SNSD - Way To Go Teaching
Section 3: Dreamcatcher - MAISON
Lecture 5 Dreamcatcher - MAISON Tutorial
Lecture 6 Dreamcatcher - MAISON Teaching
Dancers who have an interest in K-POP

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/ae0a8ca16b089b3638f344793e90df6c/nltag.Iconic.KPop.Choreographies.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/a121165502cda0fa22e6c05febf697c3/nltag.Iconic.KPop.Choreographies.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/9F98d5ba78F42414/nltag.Iconic.KPop.Choreographies.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/f3fc3a5d2c171546/nltag.Iconic.KPop.Choreographies.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/1D56F76C16AD818/nltag.Iconic.KPop.Choreographies.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/8168A8C8ABE731B/nltag.Iconic.KPop.Choreographies.part2.rar
ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/j5q8owbzzie0/nltag.Iconic.KPop.Choreographies.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/781bl0r5ayl4/nltag.Iconic.KPop.Choreographies.part2.rar
Старый 11.03.2023, 09:24   #82706
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Introduction To Intuition Building & Spirit Communication

Introduction To Intuition Building & Spirit Communication
Published 3/2023
Language: English | Size: 893.40 MB | Duration: 0h 53m

Connect to Spirit Guides, Ascended Masters and Ancestors using the Divine Connections Method

What you'll learn
Learn the basics of Spirit Communication
Discover the connection between your Chakra System, your health and Spirit Guides
Connect with Spiritual Guides and Helpers
Heal emotional issues that block your intuition and messages from Spirit
Requirements
no prior experience needed, just an open mind and a desire to learn more about Spirituality
Description
Learn to communicate with God, Your Higher Self, Angels, Ascended Masters and Spirit Guides so that you can gather wisdom from your Heavenly Helpers. Our Journey takes you through your chakra system and teaches you how to interpret the messages that you are constantly receiving. This is where you learn to trust your intuition and make bold steps forward in faith.Our Journey takes you through your chakra system and teaches you how to interpret the messages that you are constantly receiving. This is where you learn to trust your intuition and make bold steps forward in faith.In the Divine Connections Method, we use your chakras as your guideposts.Each chakra has an overall principle, natural element, and color. Each of them is connected to a specific area or system in the body. It is in these locations that the energy from a variety of unacknowledged and unhealed emotional issues are stored. If the emotional issue isn't addressed, the energy from it manifests as dis-ease.When you know what types of issues you will encounter in each chakra, you have context for the information that you receive there. Once you have healed the previously unresolved issues, you become a "clear channel" for receiving Spiritual information.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: The Basics of Spiritual Communication
Lecture 2 The Basics of Spirit Communication
Section 3: The Meditation
Lecture 3 Getting the most from the Meditation
Lecture 4 The Divine Connections Meditation
Section 4: Elements of each Chakra Lesson and the Root Chakra
Lecture 5 Chakra Meanings and Journal Questions - Root Chakra
Lecture 6 Working with Affirmations
Section 5: Chakra Lessons
Lecture 7 Sacral Chakra
Lecture 8 Solar Plexus Chakra
Lecture 9 Heart Chakra
Lecture 10 Throat Chakra
Lecture 11 Third Eye Chakra
Lecture 12 Crown Chakra
This course is for people who are new to the Spiritual Awakening Process and who want to learn more about connecting to their inner wisdom

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/47e634b48972b680bdd1693ef1d26d9e/yddgg.Introduction.To.Intuition.Building..Spirit.Communication.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5c18d95101812eaa/yddgg.Introduction.To.Intuition.Building..Spirit.Communication.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/C209EA1DF5BE08F/yddgg.Introduction.To.Intuition.Building..Spirit.Communication.rar
ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/be4ypc560zvw/yddgg.Introduction.To.Intuition.Building..Spirit.Communication.rar
Старый 11.03.2023, 09:25   #82707
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Introduction To Manual Medicines

Introduction To Manual Medicines
Published 3/2023
Language: English | Size: 1003.09 MB | Duration: 0h 51m

Body workers (Massage. Sports. Osteopathy. Chiropractic. Physio. MLD. MFR. Biomechanics & Kinesiology).

What you'll learn
Demonstrate knowledge of some of the most common manual medicines practiced.
Demonstrate knowledge of the history of some of the most common manual medicines.
Understand the philosophies as applied to some of the manual medicines described in this course.
Understand how, and why they are applied for a range of common health conditions.
Understand what's involved in training to become a professional, where and how to find out about training.
Requirements
This course assumes absolutely no prior knowledge and is a beginner level course appropriate for anyone or those who wish to undertake some CPD.
Description
This is an introductory course, so designed for those who wish to explore the main fields of manual medicine that are commonly practised, and are popular with patients today. This includes a brief history, philosophical theories, and how they are applied clinically and integrated into a wide range of modern allopathic and other alternative medicines. This will provide an idea for the therapies that you may wish to study in more depth and maybe at a professional level in the future. This course is accredited and recognised for CPD and foundational purposes by the College of the Society of Naturopathic Doctors in the UK. Included are topics on the following manual medicines;1, Introduction. 2, Manual medicines and the different types.3, Introduction to massage. 4, A back massage practical routine for you to have a go at home on a family member or friend. 5, Introduction to Osteopathy and Chiropractic. 6, Introduction to Physiotherapy and Sports Therapy. 7, Introduction to Manual Lymphatic Drainage (Both static and dynamic forms). 8, Biomechanics and Academic Kinesiology as opposed to applied/alternative kinesiology.9, What to look for when choosing a course, accreditation, licensure and legal aspects of practising in your location, and of course how to turn this course into an accredited certificate.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Manual medicines and the different types of manual medicines professions.
Lecture 3 Introduction to Massage.
Lecture 4 Back massage practical demonstration.
Lecture 5 Introduction to Osteopathy & Chiropractic.
Lecture 6 Introduction to Physiotherapy & Sports Therapy.
Lecture 7 Introduction to Manual Lymphatic Drainage.
Lecture 8 Biomechanics and Kinesiology. What is the difference?
Lecture 9 Turning your udemy certificate into a professional qualification.
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to find out about the different types of manual medicines, their history, philosophy and training requirements.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/6e9d866ffc91ca57287807511cb4cc97/othyg.Introduction.To.Manual.Medicines.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/7bb7fe50d2957436d090070414c31954/othyg.Introduction.To.Manual.Medicines.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/2354f856bdf2696E/othyg.Introduction.To.Manual.Medicines.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/eb9e83930226aea1/othyg.Introduction.To.Manual.Medicines.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/114B2B1621CCFEA/othyg.Introduction.To.Manual.Medicines.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/F53BCE13CF0A408/othyg.Introduction.To.Manual.Medicines.part2.rar
ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/77h935jhzcgk/othyg.Introduction.To.Manual.Medicines.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/1qpd7cua546d/othyg.Introduction.To.Manual.Medicines.part2.rar
Старый 11.03.2023, 09:27   #82708
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Introduction To The Latest Artificial Intelligence Tools

Introduction To The Latest Artificial Intelligence Tools
Published 3/2023
Language: English | Size: 952.09 MB | Duration: 1h 7m

Get More Done with Less Effort in Less Time...with A.I. Tools that Will Revolutionize Your Life & Business

What you'll learn
Anyone that wants to learn about Artificial Intelligence
Anyone that wants to get introduced to the latest A.I. Tools on the market and learn how to use them
A new & growing Job market: AI is becoming increasingly prevalent in the workforce, and many jobs are starting to require knowledge of AI technology.
Unavoidable Innovation: AI is one of the fastest-growing areas of technology, and new advancements are being made all the time.
Problem-solving capabilities: AI has the potential to solve complex problems and improve decision-making in a variety of industries.
Future Collaboration: As AI becomes more prevalent, it will be increasingly important for individuals in various fields to work together with these tools
An introduction to 1000s of different A.I. software program out there and where you can learn more about them
And much much more!
Requirements
Internet access
A desire to learn about Artificial Intelligence
Description
Whether you like it or not..Artificial Intelligence is here.​It's ALREADY changing the way we function in our personal lives (even if you might not realize it yet). And It's ALREADY having a massive impact in both the business world.and Entrepreneurial world as well.There have been only a few times in recent history as important AND revolutionary as this current A.I. innovation wave we're seeing.It's on par with things like the invention of the wheel, the industrial revolution, the steam engine, the invention of the internet, and even crypto currency.The people who are able to learn and grow WITH this new technology will lead incredible lives and reap massive abundance, while those who struggle to adapt will get left behind.It's more important than ever to learn how these new pieces of tech can aid you currently in your own life and business, as well keep a pulse on where they're headed in the near future so you can stay on par with the rest of the world.In this course we're specifically going to cover how these tools can revolutionize EVERYTHING around you if you know how to use them...and how to Get More Done..with Less Effort..in Less Time using them!I'll introduce you to over 1,000 of the latest ones out currently and a searchable database where they're located (and where any future ones launched will be).And I'll also cover tutorials on specific ones I use in my own business that have helped me scale, save time, cut costs, and increase productivity drastically.There are several reasons why it's important for humans to learn the latest (AI) technology:A new & growing Job market: AI is becoming increasingly prevalent in the workforce, and many jobs are starting to require knowledge of AI technology. By learning AI, individuals can open themselves up to new job opportunities and make themselves more marketable to employers.Unavoidable Innovation: AI is one of the fastest-growing areas of technology, and new advancements are being made all the time. By staying up-to-date on the latest developments in AI, individuals can contribute to the field and help drive innovation forward. It'll either innovate WITH you.or without you.Their Problem-solving capabilities: AI has the potential to solve complex problems and improve decision-making in a variety of industries. By understanding how AI works, individuals can develop innovative solutions to real-world problems in a FRACTION of the time.Future Collaboration: As AI becomes more prevalent, it will be increasingly important for individuals in various fields to work together and understand each other's areas of expertise. By learning AI, individuals can better collaborate with colleagues and contribute to teams (in both the corporate world.. and the entrepreneurial and personal ones too).If any of this sounds important to you, you'd be 100% correct. So let's hop into the course and I'll start introducing you to some of the latest and coolest Artificial Intelligence tools out there.
Overview
Section 1: Get More Done with Less Effort in Less Time with these AI Tools
Lecture 1 Get More Done with Less Effort in Less Time with these AI Tools
Lecture 2 Full Library of All the Top Current Artificial Intelligence Tools
Lecture 3 Revolutionize the Way You Edit Audio & Video...& Produce Content with Descript
Lecture 4 This Automatically Takes Notes on the Most Important Video Topics for You
Lecture 5 Turn Text into Video with AI Reading it with Colossyan
Lecture 6 Automatically Create Copy that Sells with Copy AI
Lecture 7 This A.I. Software is a Game Changer for Email Marketing - Mailtrack
Lecture 8 This AI Art Bot is Revolutionary - Midjourney
Lecture 9 Create Video A.I. Art Automatically with this Software - Kaiber
Lecture 10 Turn Pictures into 3D Images and Videos with this Software-Leiapix Convert
Lecture 11 An Easy Way to Automatically Create YouTube Videos (Or Content of Any Kind)
Lecture 12 Revolutionize Your Videos into New Visual Art with this AI Tool - Runway
Lecture 13 Automatically Caption Your Videos with this Free A.I. Software - Capcut
Lecture 14 This New A.I. Software Converts Long Videos into Tiktoks Automatically - Munch
Lecture 15 Automatically Proof Read Your Writing with Grammarly AI
Lecture 16 Turn Text into Relevant Videos Automatically with Pictory
Lecture 17 The Best Text to Speech Software (Murf)
Lecture 18 This Software Paraphrases Anything in Seconds (Quillbot)
Lecture 19 Write in Words that Will Appeal to a Larger Audience with Hemingwayapp
Lecture 20 Introduction to Chat GPT
Anyone that wants to learn about Artificial Intelligence,Anyone that wants to get introduced to the latest A.I. Tools on the market and learn how to use them,Anyone that wants to learn how to tap into the new & growing A.I. job market,Anyone that wants to learn how to leverage new technology to stay ahead of the curve,Anyone that wants to stay on the fore-front of innovation so they can save time, work less, and earn more.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/d5694c2a8d81fa67a41392762742f237/ypknw.Introduction.To.The.Latest.Artificial.Intelligence.Tools.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0208Ce9af22cfA19/ypknw.Introduction.To.The.Latest.Artificial.Intelligence.Tools.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/8BCB6BAA0B96C3F/ypknw.Introduction.To.The.Latest.Artificial.Intelligence.Tools.rar
ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/jzz3u3ekub7e/ypknw.Introduction.To.The.Latest.Artificial.Intelligence.Tools.rar
Старый 11.03.2023, 09:29   #82709
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию It Networking Fundamentals Exclusively For Beginners

It Networking Fundamentals Exclusively For Beginners
Published 3/2023
Language: English | Size: 1.32 GB | Duration: 1h 57m

Learn all about IT Networking. From TCP/IP to Cloud Computing and from Network Devices to Network Security

What you'll learn
Define the IT Networking, types of networks, network topologies and models
Complete understanding of TCP/IP protocols, IP addressing, Subnetting
Learn about Network devices and tools
Get to know the Network Services and Applications
Understand the fundamentals of Network Security
Learn the basics of Network Monitoring and Management
Cloud Computing and Virtualization simply explained
Requirements
Your Passion and Love to Computers and Networking World
Description
This complete course on IT Networking is designed specifically for beginners who have little to no prior knowledge in the subject. This course will help you to build a strong foundation in IT networking technology and its critical role in today's digital world.The course covers the basics of computer networks and their functioning, network security, network design, and the use of networking protocols. You will learn about the different types of networks such as LAN (Local Area Network), WAN (Wide Area Network), and PAN (Personal Area Network), their unique characteristics, and the various network topologies such as Bus, Star, Ring, and Mesh topologies.The course also covers the OSI and TCP/IP models, which form the backbone of networking, as well as important network services and applications such as DNS, DHCP, FTP, Telnet, SSH, SMTP, HTTP/HTTPS, and VPN. All topics are explained in a simple and easy-to-understand manner, making it accessible for complete beginners.By the end of the course, you will have a solid understanding of networking concepts and be equipped with the necessary skills and hands-on experience to continue learning and advancing in the field. This course is perfect for those who are just starting out in the field of networking or for anyone looking to gain a basic understanding of computer networks and their functioning.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction to Networking
Lecture 1 Brief introduction of the Course
Lecture 2 Definition of Networking
Lecture 3 Types of Networks
Lecture 4 Network Topologies
Lecture 5 OSI and TCP/IP Models
Section 2: TCP/IP Protocols
Lecture 6 Overview of TCP/IP
Lecture 7 IP Addressing (IPv4, IPv6)
Lecture 8 Subnetting and CIDR
Lecture 9 TCP and UDP protocols
Section 3: Network Devices and Tools
Lecture 10 Routers, Switches, Hubs, Bridges, Firewalls, Modems
Lecture 11 Network Cabling
Lecture 12 Networking Tools
Section 4: Network Services and Applications
Lecture 13 DNS, DHCP, FTP, Telnet, SSH, SMTP, HTTP/HTTPS
Lecture 14 What is VPN?
Section 5: Network Security
Lecture 15 Security Threats
Lecture 16 Network Security Measures
Lecture 17 Access Control
Section 6: Network Monitoring and Management
Lecture 18 Network Monitoring Tools
Lecture 19 Network Management
Section 7: Cloud Computing and Virtualization
Lecture 20 Definition of Cloud Computing
Lecture 21 Types of Clouds
Lecture 22 Virtualization
Section 8: Conclusion and Next Steps
Lecture 23 Recap of the Course and Resources for Further Study
This course is designed specifically for beginners who wish to learn the fundamentals and start building a solid foundation in the field. Whether you are just starting out or looking to switch careers, this course is the perfect starting point. You'll be amazed at how quickly and confidently you can catch the concepts and skills you need to succeed. So, if you're ready to ignite your passion for IT Networking and start your journey to a fulfilling and rewarding career, this course is for you!

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/2ebb9dc43d0e81ad32a1093dea78408c/ipxqo.It.Networking.Fundamentals.Exclusively.For.Beginners.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/e457043de41efe414df5cc4812117a30/ipxqo.It.Networking.Fundamentals.Exclusively.For.Beginners.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/c3e395d919c9BbEB/ipxqo.It.Networking.Fundamentals.Exclusively.For.Beginners.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/96205d446Eda305B/ipxqo.It.Networking.Fundamentals.Exclusively.For.Beginners.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/9D29E16F171E757/ipxqo.It.Networking.Fundamentals.Exclusively.For.Beginners.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/77FDEE3E627FE8A/ipxqo.It.Networking.Fundamentals.Exclusively.For.Beginners.part2.rar
ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/yvin9xsjg8uv/ipxqo.It.Networking.Fundamentals.Exclusively.For.Beginners.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/3afqhf381h36/ipxqo.It.Networking.Fundamentals.Exclusively.For.Beginners.part2.rar
Старый 11.03.2023, 09:30   #82710
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Klaviyo Kickstart: Master Email Marketing In Record Time

Klaviyo Kickstart: Master Email Marketing In Record Time
Published 3/2023
Language: English | Size: 707.36 MB | Duration: 1h 57m

Email Success Made Simple: Master Klaviyo in a Single Session

What you'll learn
Start your email marketing from scratch with Klaviyo
Confidently set up your flows, pop-ups, and campaigns in one sitting
Learn to generate at least 30% of your revenue with Klaviyo
Optimize your email marketing for maximum ROI
Build confidence in your email marketing skills
Master segmentation, list management, and advanced features

Requirements
No email marketing experience is needed. You will learn all you need to know.

Description
Welcome to our Email Marketing Mastery Course! If you're ready to take your email marketing to the next level, you've come to the right place. In this course, we'll teach you the strategies and techniques you need to create high-performing email campaigns that generate real results for your business.We understand that time is money, so we've designed this course to be completed in one sitting. With our video and written content, you'll be able to quickly and easily learn everything you need to know to master email marketing. We'll cover the universal laws of copywriting and design that are essential to creating successful email campaigns. We'll also show you how to leverage the DFY (done-for-you) tools available in Klaviyo to streamline your campaigns and automate your email marketing efforts.But that's not all. By the end of this course, you'll have everything you need to confidently launch and optimize your email communications, including 2 sign-up forms, a master template, at least 2 flows, 2 campaigns, and a campaigns calendar. And with our emphasis on segmentation and automation, you'll be able to save time and effort while maximizing your ROI.We'll even show you how to leverage AI (artificial intelligence) tools to supercharge your campaigns and optimize your results. By the end of this course, you'll have the skills and knowledge you need to become an email marketing pro and take your business to the next level.Don't waste any more time or money on ineffective email marketing. Join us today and unlock the power of email marketing for your business!

Overview

Lecture 1 Introduction

Lecture 2 Housekeeping

Lecture 3 About Klaviyo

Lecture 4 Create your Klaviyo account

Lecture 5 Integrate with Shopify

Lecture 6 Migrate from another ESP (if applicable)

Section 2: Create your email template

Lecture 7 Create an effective email template (video)

Section 3: Grow your list

Lecture 8 Types of sign up forms

Lecture 9 Building your 1st pop-up that converts (Video)

Lecture 10 Build footer embed (Video)

Section 4: Segmenting your subscribers

Lecture 11 All you need to know about lists and segments

Lecture 12 DFY lists and segments in Klaviyo

Lecture 13 Newsletter List settings (video)

Section 5: The Universal Laws of effective emails

Lecture 14 Myths about email content

Lecture 15 Universal Laws of email copywriting

Lecture 16 Universal Laws of email design

Section 6: Building your first flow

Lecture 17 Welcome Flow framework

Lecture 18 Creating a branded Welcome Flow that converts (video)

Lecture 19 Adding a dynamic coupon code (+video)

Section 7: Revive your Abandoned Carts

Lecture 20 Building your Abandoned Cart Flow in under 20 mins (video)

Lecture 21 Change Shopify Abandoned Checkout settings

Section 8: Building more flows with this tool

Lecture 22 Foundational Flows

Lecture 23 Flows troubleshooting

Lecture 24 Flows benchmarks

Section 9: Create you campaigns calendar and schedule your first campaign

Lecture 25 Campaigns calendar to never run out of ideas

Lecture 26 Ideas of content for your campaigns

Lecture 27 The more recipients is not better

Lecture 28 Building a campaign from a Master Template (video)

Lecture 29 Building a campaign from a Klaviyo Template (video)

Lecture 30 Turn campaign into a template

Lecture 31 Campaign Benchmarks

Section 10: List Cleaning

Lecture 32 Why list cleaning is crucial

Lecture 33 Creating Unengaged Segment

Lecture 34 Creating Soft Bounces Segment

Lecture 35 Creating a Sunset Flow (optional)

Lecture 36 Suppressing profiles

Section 11: Next Steps

Lecture 37 Summary

Lecture 38 Targeted sign-up forms

Lecture 39 Pro-tips

Section 12: Additional material

Lecture 40 Brands with simple templates

Lecture 41 Gallery of email ideas

Lecture 42 Campaigns calendar

Lecture 43 AI tools to help you

DTC Ecommerce business owners motivated to build their email marketing

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/28e0abea53b5389facd81a73a2a0e75a/fztox.Klaviyo.Kickstart.Master.Email.Marketing.In.Record.Time.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/4514A954c279d375/fztox.Klaviyo.Kickstart.Master.Email.Marketing.In.Record.Time.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/95E6BCB4B0DA348/fztox.Klaviyo.Kickstart.Master.Email.Marketing.In.Record.Time.rar
ddownload.com:
Код:
https://ddownload.com/gy7l10zv5non/fztox.Klaviyo.Kickstart.Master.Email.Marketing.In.Record.Time.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws