Вернуться   Бухгалтерский форум www.nado.in > Различный софт > Различный софт

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 28.12.2022, 06:15   #79891
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Step Sequencer Deep Dive (Logic Pro)

Published 12/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 631.93 MB | Duration: 0h 52m

In-Depth Study of Step Sequencer for Logic Pro Beginners and Experienced Users

What you'll learn
Create your own drum patterns
Create your own bass patterns
Create chord progressions
Create your own loops
Learn how to work with drum machine designer
Requirements
Have Logic Pro installed on your Mac
Description
This course offers an in-depth look into Step Sequencer tool of the Logic Pro. You don't need to know how to play any musical instrument, nor to be proficient in music theory. This course is all about experimenting and creating your own patterns and sounds. If you are new to Logic Pro, Step Sequencer is a good place to start exploring this software. If you already have some experience, this course will help you to master your pattern and loop creating skills. So, the knowledge you'll acquire during this course will either help you to start your journey in music production or will make you feel more confident in the field! Logic Pro is a software with vast functionality and almost all the courses out there cover it in general with only limited time dedicated to it's specific modules. This is why I decided to create a course specifically dedicated to Step Sequencer and it's functions. You will learn how to create your own patterns using different instruments of Logic Pro library, as well as how to use patterns from Pattern Browser of Logic Pro. We will study how to use and modify loops from Loops Browser, how to place accents using Velocity Parameter, and many many more. I hope you'll enjoy the course! Let's get started!
Overview
Section 1: Creating a Drums Pattern
Lecture 1 Lesson One Study Plan
Lecture 2 Opening Step Sequencer
Lecture 3 Choosing an instrument
Lecture 4 The structure of the Step Sequencer
Lecture 5 Creating first pattern
Lecture 6 Cleaning up the pattern
Lecture 7 Assignment 1
Section 2: Creating a Bass Pattern
Lecture 8 Lesson Two Study Plan
Lecture 9 Creating a new pattern region
Lecture 10 Making a cell longer
Lecture 11 Changing the chords
Lecture 12 The 'Chance' parameter
Lecture 13 Adding a new note
Lecture 14 Assignment 2
Section 3: Drum Machine Designer
Lecture 15 Lesson Three Study Plan
Lecture 16 Drum Machine Designer
Lecture 17 Choosing the right patch
Lecture 18 Saving your pattern
Lecture 19 Changing the tempo
Lecture 20 Assignment 3
Section 4: Pattern Browser
Lecture 21 Lesson Four Study Plan
Lecture 22 Pattern Browser
Lecture 23 Velocity parameter
Lecture 24 Deleting and adding rows
Lecture 25 'Start Offset' edit mode
Lecture 26 'Loop Start/End' edit mode
Lecture 27 Assignment 4
Section 5: Automation Parameters
Lecture 28 Lesson Five Study Plan
Lecture 29 Loop Browser
Lecture 30 Automation Rows
Lecture 31 'Retro Synth' instrument
Lecture 32 'Slide' automation mode
Lecture 33 Adjusting automation parameters
Lecture 34 Assignment 5
Section 6: Live Pattern Recording
Lecture 35 Lesson Six Study Plan
Lecture 36 'Midi In' button
Lecture 37 'Tie' edit mode
Lecture 38 Live pattern recording
Lecture 39 Adding accents
Lecture 40 Creating chord progression
Lecture 41 Assignment 6
Section 7: Drums and bass tracks
Lecture 42 Lesson Seven Study Plan
Lecture 43 Creating drums part
Lecture 44 Creating bass part
Lecture 45 Final Assignment
Beginners to Music Production and Logic Pro,Experienced Logic Pro users who want to enhance their knowledge of Step Sequencer

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/880a9689bf0524e007a4ed5e1f26ea3c/mqjps.Step.Sequencer.Deep.Dive.Logic.Pro.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/b7a373d2241f9759/mqjps.Step.Sequencer.Deep.Dive.Logic.Pro.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/05ABBCDFC678789/mqjps.Step.Sequencer.Deep.Dive.Logic.Pro.rar
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 28.12.2022, 06:17   #79892
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Successfactors Employee Central Payroll Mashup Applications

Published 12/2022
Language: English | Size: 720.23 MB | Duration: 0h 48m

Learn how to setup SAP On-Premise Payroll and Employee Central Payroll Mashup applications in SuccessFactors

What you'll learn
Understand Mashup applications
Configure Mashup applications
Creating URLs for standard services
Creating URLs for custom services

Requirements
SAP HCM basics

Description
SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll Mashup applicationsIn this course you can learn how to setup SAP On-Premise Payroll and/or Employee Central Payroll Mashup applications in SuccessFactors Employee Central as a self service. This course will guide you through the system pre-requisites and steps required to configure Mashup applications. Course is ideal for existing SAP HCM or SAP SuccessFactors Consultants who want to learn setup of Mashup between Employee Central and Payroll systems. Using such Mashup applications, any existing service from payroll system can be called on Employee Central self service portal. Understand how to create URLs for standard as well as custom services designed or available in Payroll system. Take advantage of pre-customized applications developed in On-Premise system for setting up Self Services on SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central portalIt is a complete course on Employee Central Payroll mashup application configuration. It covers below configuration settings:Configuration in S/4 HANA ( or ECP system ) - SICF services and session managementWeb dispatcher configuration in S/4 HANA ( or ECP system )Settings in Employee Central instance SAML2 configuration in S/4 HANA ( or ECP system )Settings in Employee Central provisioningThis course would be helpful to below audience:Functional ConsultantsTechnical Consultants who wish to get a Techno-Functional roleEnd usersStudentsAspirants who wish to seek career in SAP HCM or SAP SuccessFactors

Overview
Section 1: SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll Mashup applications

Lecture 1 Employee Central with On Premise Payroll Mashup configuration - PART 1

Lecture 2 Employee Central with On Premise Payroll Mashup configuration - PART 2

Lecture 3 Employee Central with On Premise Payroll Mashup configuration - PART 3

Lecture 4 Appendix Lecture 1

Lecture 5 Appendix Lecture 2

Lecture 6 Appendix Lecture 3

SAP/SuccessFactors Consultants - ECP Consultants, EC Consultants, HCM Consultants,Functional Consultants,Technical Consultants who wish to get a Techno-Functional role,End users,Students,Aspirants who wish to seek career in SAP HCM or SAP SuccessFactors

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/068d8992acb179fee2e68a2873a5112d/zsyhy.Successfactors.Employee.Central.Payroll.Mashup.Applications.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/ef8beAa6bF8d64b2/zsyhy.Successfactors.Employee.Central.Payroll.Mashup.Applications.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/33E1C69D0AE3668/zsyhy.Successfactors.Employee.Central.Payroll.Mashup.Applications.rar
Старый 28.12.2022, 06:18   #79893
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Top 10 Secrets For Freelancing 2023

Published 12/2022
Language: English | Size: 756.76 MB | Duration: 0h 43m

Freelancing full-time is hard - Quality clients grow better relations.

What you'll learn
1. Investments:*This includes investing in your education, purchasing necessary tools and equipment, and outsourcing tasks as needed.
2. Niche: This will help you stand out and become an expert in your field, which will make it easier to attract clients.
3. Boundaries: This will help you manage your workload and protect your time and energy.
4. Stay up to date: This means staying on top of industry trends and continuing to learn and grow as a professional
5. Online presence: This includes having a professional website, a LinkedIn profile, and an active social media presence.
6. Network / Relationships: Attend industry events, join online groups, and make connections with potential clients and collaborators.
7. Finances:*This includes setting realistic rates, tracking your expenses, and saving for taxes.
8. Organising:*This includes using project management tools, setting deadlines, and prioritizing tasks.
9. Motivation:*This includes setting goals, finding a support system, and taking breaks when needed.
10. Say YES:*Don't be afraid to say no to projects that don't align with your values or goals.
Requirements
Your 100% attention is needed, with pen and paper.
Description
Freelancing full-time is hard - Quality clients grow better relations.I learned the top secrets, why?I naturally am curious on my podcast, so I asked most tech giants and studios. This course is for the struggling freelance designer, motion designer and 3D artist. Welcome to the course on the top 10 secrets of freelancing! In this course, we will cover the essential tips and strategies for success as a freelancer.Investments:*This includes investing in your education, purchasing necessary tools and equipment, and outsourcing tasks as needed.Niche: This will help you stand out and become an expert in your field, which will make it easier to attract clients.Boundaries: This will help you manage your workload and protect your time and energy.Stay up to date: This means staying on top of industry trends and continuing to learn and grow as a professionalOnline presence: This includes having a professional website, a LinkedIn profile, and an active social media presence.Network / Relationships: Attend industry events, join online groups, and make connections with potential clients and collaborators.Finances:*This includes setting realistic rates, tracking your expenses, and saving for taxes.Organising:*This includes using project management tools, setting deadlines, and prioritizing tasks.Motivation:*This includes setting goals, finding a support system, and taking breaks when needed.Say YES:*Don't be afraid to say no to projects that don't align with your values or goals.It's important to remember that as a freelancer, you have the power to choose which projects and clients you work with. Don't be afraid to say no to projects that don't align with your values or goals.By following these top 10 secrets of freelancing, you can set yourself up for success and build a successful and fulfilling career as a freelancer.Don't waste time and start now ready for 2023.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Freelancing full-time is hard
Section 2: Foundation: Bottom 20%
Lecture 3 Invest in your business
Lecture 4 Define your niche
Section 3: Building: Top 80%
Lecture 5 Set clear boundaries
Lecture 6 Stay up to date
Lecture 7 Build a strong online presence
Lecture 8 Network and build relationships
Lecture 9 Manage your finances
Lecture 10 Stay organized
Lecture 11 Stay motivated
Lecture 12 Don't be afraid to say no
Freelancers, freelance designers, motion designers and 3D artists.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/ee3e912b68d7e25f34adb666369cb701/tckng.Top.10.Secrets.For.Freelancing.2023.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/2525979Ae2c792fe/tckng.Top.10.Secrets.For.Freelancing.2023.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/1B6AD44FCB954B5/tckng.Top.10.Secrets.For.Freelancing.2023.rar
Старый 28.12.2022, 06:20   #79894
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Yoga: Online Yoga Class Designing For Seniors & Beginners 24

Published 12/2022
Language: English | Size: 2.22 GB | Duration: 1h 49m

Yoga : Step by Step method to design Yoga Classes For Absolute Beginners & Seniors (Asana Teaching Methodology Part 1)

What you'll learn
Learn Class designing with basic concepts and practical approach
Practice Opening and Closing Prayers in Yoga Class
Basic poses with warmup & joint mobility drills for Seniors & Beginners
Practice from the comfort of your own home, easy and convenient
Learn step by step approach to doing yoga posture safely
Learn to design your very own yoga sequences with effective cueing
Build your yoga practice from the mat up without any prior experience with confidence
You will be able to practice Asanas confidently and effectively
Learn dynamic warm-up for Beginners before any Asana classes
Learn the importance of counter poses in yoga for Beginners
Learn the names of the most commonly practised yoga postures in English and in Sanskrit
Practice a full and well-rounded basic Hatha Yoga class
Have an understanding of mantras and their benefit to you
Experience inner peace with self-awareness
Integrate Hatha yoga easily and effectively into your lifestyle for your body & mind
Practice with confidence, knowing you are fully supported by the course instructor
The practice of Sun Salutations with Mantra chanting
Have an understanding of the different types of yoga
Guided classes include Dynamic warm-up, Joint Mobility, Basic, Seated & Standing Poses
Requirements
No previous experience is required for this course
The course is perfect for complete beginners & Seniors
No special equipment required
A yoga Mat is good to have, however not mandatory
Description
YOGA : ONLINE YOGA CLASS DESIGNING & SEQUENCING FOR SENIORS & BEGINNERS 24Yoga : Step by Step method to design Yoga Classes For Absolute Beginners & Seniors (Asana Teaching Methodology Part 1)=A FEW TESTIMONIALS FROM STUDENTS OF THE "YOGA CLASS DESIGNING & SEQUENCING FOR SENIORS & BEGINNERS COURSE"=Being a part of the workshop was a fantastic learning experience. The course was meticulously planned and carried out, and by the end of the course, the learning was completely enhanced. The timing for each exercise or asana, the course structure, the teachers' expertise, their patience when instructing, and their ability to provide feedback were all excellent. I've undoubtedly learned techniques that I had never heard of before, and my practice has already advanced significantly. Huge gratitude to Gaurav Sir for being a such great teacher. I'll be delighted to keep learning with rehab yoga always. - Nitin (India)I have a better understanding of how to create a class after taking the workshop on Asana Teaching Methodology. Gaurav Sir designed the workshop in a simple way but useful, especially for someone who was still confused about how to create a class sequencing like me. I am glad I took the workshop, thanks once again Gaurav Sir! - Nadra (Indonesia)The course and experience are very astonishing, and the awareness that it created within and around me is very shocking and enlightening. His love and passion for the topic and teaching add cherries to the top. Great and the best course. Thank you Gaurav. - Agata (UK)It's such a beautiful course that Gaurav Sir has introduced to us. His passion for the subject of YOGA teaching has made it so mesmerising, easy to understand and powerful, I can't even explain." Thank you - Minal (India)The workshop was really thorough, clear, and enlightening. The two hours flew by quickly and were jam-packed with tonnes of useful knowledge that will help me strengthen and extend my Yoga teaching practice. I've started creating Yoga classes while being more observant of all of my skills on the mat. - Hanuma (India)Absolute Excellence! Workshops are one thing, but Rehab Yoga workshops are another. There are master trainers and then there is Gaurav, the master trainer of rehabilitation yoga. Everything I desired was there. I gained a lot from it and strongly urge you to go the next time. - Nikita (India)The time I spent learning with Gaurav Sir has been the most enjoyable of my life. His extensive knowledge and expertise have broadened my horizons. As a result of the constant study and exposure to different yoga styles and practices, my teaching also improved to new standards. Sincerely grateful I appreciate it a lot, sir. - Mudra (India)The course was fantastic, holistic, and enriching. The course is packed with information on Teaching Methodologies and how one should adhere to their teaching plans depending on their and their client's need. This course has raised my awareness of the importance of class designing and sequencing and I wholeheartedly suggest it to anyone who wants to learn about the Corrective way to design & teach a Yoga Asana class. Thank you Gaurav sir for always imparting knowledge with such fervour. You are outstanding. - Ramya (India)A thorough course that is exceptionally well-designed and explained, as always. Learning from Gaurav Sir, who lives what he preaches, is always a delight. The balance between theory and application in the course was excellent. It was eloquently discussed how to apply Teaching Methodologies to a wide range of populations, broadening our area of expertise. I am now more comfortable teaching various class styles to my customers. Yoga is essential for a healthy existence. Many thanks to Gaurav Sir for providing classes like this. - Heena (India)I'm grateful to Guru Gaurav, and I'm happy with the workshop. The themes, Asana, and the presentation were highly targeted, accurate, and helpful. Thank you very much. - Zee (Philippines)What will you get:Learning from the best in the Industry. Gaurav Negi is an International course presenter for Yoga, Ayurveda, Fitness, Anatomy & Physiology, Corrective exercises and Rehabilitation.15+ Lectures (100+ Minutes of Content)You will get a Personalized Certificate after the completion of this course affiliated with Yoga Alliance USA2 hours continuing education point at Yoga Alliance USAFull Course manual to download.Lifetime assistance to help the community.Free Monthly Live GROUP Class with Real-Time Advice on real scenarios with the course participants.All your Questions and Doubts on this topic will be answered.**For Registered Yoga Teachers: This certificate course can be added to your YACEP for 2 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Educational Points. After the course, you will receive a course completion certificate affiliated with Yoga Alliance USA.Online Yoga Course: Yoga for Beginners, Yoga for Seniors Course Syllabus:Welcome to Beginner & Seniors Yoga Class Design Course1.1. Introduction of the Course & Easy Flow Class1.2. Sukshma Vyayama (Micro Exercises) MUST DO before any physical activity1.3. General Mobility Drill to do before Asana Classes or any Physical Activity1.4. Dynamic Warm up after Mobility Drills and before Class or Workout1.5. Main Asanas Class for Beginners to Build Foundation with Detailed Cueing1.6. Savasana (Final Relaxation) after the class1.7. Post Class Discussion on key elements of Yoga Class1.8. How to Design a Beginner Class and How to Incorporate Yoga Practices in Class1.9. Yoga Asanas as per (Sage) Maharishi Patanjali in 3 Yoga Sutras1.10. Make your Yoga Classes Holistic in Nature1.11. Why Females Should not be Practicing Yoga Asanas during Menstruation?1.12. Why Warm Up is Important before Asana Practice? Is it always the same?1.13. Why Counter Postures are important during Yoga Asana Practice?1.14. Yoga can give you more than what you are looking for. Work for that.1.15. The beauty of Mantra Chanting During Yoga PracticeWho this course is for:Anyone who wishes to practise yoga but at their own time and at their own convenience should take this course.Although the course was designed with beginners in mind, those with some prior yoga experience can also benefit from it.This online yoga course has been designed for everyone who has ever had a passing fascination with yoga but hasn't truly had the chance to partake in this wonderful discipline. To get the most out of this training, no prior yoga experience is necessary. Those who have tried yoga but haven't been able to commit to regular courses are also a good fit for this course.Additionally, it is ideal for those who wish to benefit from yoga without having to pay for costly lessons at a health club or gym.Requirements:The course is perfect for complete beginners & SeniorsNo previous experience is required for this courseNo special equipment requiredA yoga Mat is good to have, however not mandatoryDescription: Yoga Online: ONLINE YOGA CLASS DESIGNING FOR SENIORS & BEGINNERSWHY*REHAB*YOGA?We know and understand that yoga means union therefore it's a oneness of body, mind and soul. As great Yogis used to use certain breathing techniques as a medium to achieve this goal with time and practice, similarly in the modern world the goal might be the same but there are various challenges.The most important challenge to walking on the yogic path and achieving its goals in the modern world is Vyadhi (disease) whether physical or mental. Till the time people are struggling and suffering with their own body and mind's instability it's very tough to maintain discipline.Nowadays people don't understand and consider their limitations, diseases, and illnesses and think that like people in old days used to get benefits and achievements from yoga and yogic life, similarly they will also get, however, it's not easy because Vyadhi is restricting them from even living a healthy life.Also, they try to find out all the solutions through yoga itself and that also in 1 hour of practice 3 days a week or less. They don't want to understand that Yoga is not meant for therapeutic purposes, all the health benefits are the by-products of a yogic lifestyle. Yoga is not an exercise program it should be one's lifestyle and then only all the Siddhi/achievements can be achieved.Therefore in Rehab Yoga, we are focusing on the foundation of life using yogic limbs as described by Maharishi Patanjali in Yoga Sutras. We are trying to overcome the limitations, instability and restrictions which are holding a person back in the modern lifestyle from getting yogic benefits, and then with their own pace and practice, people will start getting into the path of real yoga.In Rehab Yoga we are trying to give meaning and purpose to all the actions so that each step will be valuable and a stepping stone towards Samadhi/Enlightenment.We need to first understand and listen to our own bodies before we can make conclusions about the external world. It's time to get back to the basics, it's time to get connected with the self, it's time to be on the yogic path to achieve higher consciousness and all these will only happen when we will take accountability for ourselves and accept as it is.What you'll learn:Learn Class designing with basic concepts and practical approachPractice Opening and Closing Prayers in Yoga ClassBasic poses with warmup & joint mobility drills for Seniors & BeginnersPractice from the comfort of your own home, easy and convenientLearn step by step approach to doing yoga posture safelyLearn to design your very own yoga sequences with effective cueingBuild your yoga practice from the mat up without any prior experience with confidenceYou will be able to practice Asanas confidently and effectivelyLearn dynamic warm-up for Beginners before any Asana classesLearn the importance of counter poses in yoga for BeginnersLearn the names of the most commonly practised yoga postures in English and in SanskritPractice a full and well-rounded basic Hatha Yoga classHave an understanding of mantras and their benefit to youExperience inner peace with self-awarenessIntegrate Hatha yoga easily and effectively into your lifestyle for your body & mindPractice with confidence, knowing you are fully supported by the course instructorThe practice of Sun Salutations with Mantra chantingHave an understanding of the different types of yogaGuided classes include Dynamic warm-up, Joint Mobility, Basic, Seated & Standing Poses
Overview
Section 1: Welcome to Beginner & Seniors Yoga Class
Lecture 1 1 Introduction of the Course & Easy Flow Class
Lecture 2 2 Sukshma Vyayama (Micro Exercises) MUST DO before any physical activity
Lecture 3 3 General Mobility Drill to do before Asana Classes or any Physical Activity
Lecture 4 4 Dynamic Warm up after Mobility Drills and before Class or Workout
Lecture 5 5 Main Asanas Class for Beginners to Build Foundation with Detailed Cueing
Lecture 6 6 Savasana (Final Relaxation) after the class
Lecture 7 7 Post Class Discussion on key elements of Yoga Class
Lecture 8 8 How to Design a Beginner Class and How to Incorporate Yoga Practices in Class
Lecture 9 9 Yoga Asanas as per (Sage) Maharishi Patanjali in 3 Yoga Sutras
Lecture 10 10 Make your Yoga Classes Holistic in Nature
Lecture 11 11 Why Females Should not be Practicing Yoga Asanas during Menstruation?
Lecture 12 12 Why Warm Up is Important before Asana Practice? Is it always same?
Lecture 13 13 Why Counter Postures are important during Yoga Asana Practice?
Lecture 14 14 Yoga can give you more than what you are looking for. Work for that.
Lecture 15 15 Beauty of Mantra Chanting During Yoga Practice
Anyone who wishes to practise yoga but at their own time and at their own convenience should take this course.,Although the course was designed with beginners in mind, those with some prior yoga experience can also benefit from it.,This online yoga course has been designed for everyone who has ever had a passing fascination with yoga but hasn't truly had the chance to partake in this wonderful discipline. To get the most out of this training, no prior yoga experience is necessary. Those who have tried yoga but haven't been able to commit to regular courses are also a good fit for this course.,Additionally, it is ideal for those who wish to benefit from yoga without having to pay for costly lessons at a health club or gym.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/b6b059bbde6094693f08351ce6fe1d16/fdeaq.Yoga.Online.Yoga.Class.Designing.For.Seniors..Beginners.24.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/3dfed690c74a754a577355ae72887326/fdeaq.Yoga.Online.Yoga.Class.Designing.For.Seniors..Beginners.24.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/20bc2d4dc990963a67dcad0f59d4d1cf/fdeaq.Yoga.Online.Yoga.Class.Designing.For.Seniors..Beginners.24.part3.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/3f734fC1f71e45b5/fdeaq.Yoga.Online.Yoga.Class.Designing.For.Seniors..Beginners.24.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/ad1F4C2eb41c883c/fdeaq.Yoga.Online.Yoga.Class.Designing.For.Seniors..Beginners.24.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/353d4fe7b9e81bC8/fdeaq.Yoga.Online.Yoga.Class.Designing.For.Seniors..Beginners.24.part3.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/D9CAC01FFED84C4/fdeaq.Yoga.Online.Yoga.Class.Designing.For.Seniors..Beginners.24.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/55793AE018C012C/fdeaq.Yoga.Online.Yoga.Class.Designing.For.Seniors..Beginners.24.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/5A267998FA42E25/fdeaq.Yoga.Online.Yoga.Class.Designing.For.Seniors..Beginners.24.part3.rar
Старый 28.12.2022, 08:43   #79895
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию 3DCoat 2022.55 (x64) Multilingual

3DCoat 2022.55 (x64) Multilingual
File size: 884.6 MB

3DCoat is the one application that has all the tools you need to take your 3D idea from a block of digital clay all the way to a production-ready, fully textured organic or hard surface model. Today 3DCoat is available to learn at 300+ Universities, Colleges, and Schools worldwide.

Key Features
- Possibility to attach Smart Materials to layers! Materials managing becomes even easier.
- Improved Curvature calculation. This is crucial for Smart Materials to be looking even more realistic.
- New Primitives in Retopo room: cylinder, torus, cube, ellipse, spiral, etc. We are getting closer and closer to a low-poly modeling!
- Possibility to change resolution of textures, attached materials will automatically be re-sampled!
- Smart Materials usage history.
- Render scene in Renderman. Yep, you heard it right!
- Proxy Slider. Set your proxy degree with an easy slider movement.
- Baking Scan. Paint baking depth with brush. Now you can define with an ease of a brush stroke how big the depth of scanning will be.
- 4K monitors support. Now UI elements and font size will automatically fit your screen resolution.
- Rotation mode quick switch - around Y or free rotation. See navigation panel.
Код:
https://pilgway.com/releases/3dcoat
Homepage:
Код:
https://3dcoat.com/
Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/0d1b9ed52290e092419195abc1a5c0c8/qxcfn.3DCoat.2022.55.x64.Multilingual.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/Bd1Db12e2248415f/qxcfn.3DCoat.2022.55.x64.Multilingual.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/E3C52A8F868EB43/qxcfn.3DCoat.2022.55.x64.Multilingual.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/mee8oemb57l9/qxcfn.3DCoat.2022.55.x64.Multilingual.rar
Старый 28.12.2022, 08:44   #79896
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию 3DP Chip 22.12.1 Multilingual

File Size : 4.5 Mb

3DP Chip - is pogram that will automatically detect and display the information on your CPU, motherboard, video card and sound card, ETC installed on your PC. You can also choose to copy these information into your clipboard with one click for later use (such as posting in a forum). If you have working internet connection, you can choose to download the latest drivers for all of these components.

3DP Chip will enables you to enumerate devices and download the latest device drivers with few simple clicks. Problems with detecting your devices, finding device drivers to setup your system is worse than Blue screen of death. Everest and Aida32 doesn't provies you a device drivers and they are still heavy.
You can use it just for enumerate the devices such as CPU, MOBO, Graphic Card, Sound Card and Ethernet Card. And you can download the latest device drivers through our web site.

3DP Chip uses a high-performance detection algorithm and have more than 37,000 integrated database.

Here are some key features of "3DP Chip"
· Powerful - C++ based, has more than 37,000 devices integrated in the database
· Easy to use - Degined for both expert and novice users

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/0ec8828c7f982dc1257ce52bbb7fe761/sczxt.3DP.Chip.22.12.1.Multilingual.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/796d10b2A91b1871/sczxt.3DP.Chip.22.12.1.Multilingual.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/C3520672769ECBE/sczxt.3DP.Chip.22.12.1.Multilingual.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/shfgkbfyo576/sczxt.3DP.Chip.22.12.1.Multilingual.rar
Старый 28.12.2022, 08:46   #79897
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Abelssoft WashAndGo 23 v27.08.43747 Multilingual

File size: 29 MB

Gets rid of old data littering the system - and has been doing so for 20 years. WashAndGo cleans up your system and increases the system speed. Your system becomes more stable and faster. WashAndGo removes internet traces, e.g. browser caches, cookies or unnecessary waste data.

Removes unnecessary waste data
WashAndGo cleans up your system and increases the system speed.

Repairs system errors
Your system becomes more stable and faster.

Removes traces
WashAndGo removes internet traces, e.g. browser caches, cookies or unnecessary waste data

Removes traces
WashAndGo removes internet traces: the browser cache, cookies, the browser history and many more traces of the most common browsers.

Scans the registry for errors
Changing entries within your registry can quickly end in catastrophes if you are not an expert. Our SmartClean feature protects you from this by only cleaning and correcting entries that are garbage. None of your working entries will be touched.

Corrects system errors
WashAndGo is able to detect system errors and correct them. Your PC will become more stable. The following errors can be recognized and corrected: defective shortcuts, Windows registry errors, orphaned entries in your recent files folder and wrong uninstall entries in Windows.

Whats New
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/9a9121195a6d9a5c51c0200fe6284b52/pdaro.Abelssoft.WashAndGo.23.v27.08.43747.Multilingual.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/bc70ab549f208933/pdaro.Abelssoft.WashAndGo.23.v27.08.43747.Multilingual.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/0B864D8EF6A9288/pdaro.Abelssoft.WashAndGo.23.v27.08.43747.Multilingual.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/phg93fmkgtrm/pdaro.Abelssoft.WashAndGo.23.v27.08.43747.Multilingual.rar
Старый 28.12.2022, 08:47   #79898
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Accdb Password Get Idiot Version 5.18.59.106

File size: 1.3 MB

Accdb Password Get is a program to recover passwords for Microsoft Access 2007/2010/2013/2016 is supported. databases(.accdb). Accdb Password Get - Idiot Version is a handy application designed to help you recover the forgotten password for a ACCDB file. You only need to specify the password length and scan the file.

Key Features
Microsoft Access 2007/2010/2013/2016 is supported.
Recovering passwords for Access 2007/2010/2013/2016 database files (*.accdb)
Whats New
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version

Homepage:
Код:
http://www.accdbpasswordrecovery.com
Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/3296f091b0240af8b0e64ba897bf2d1d/xvdrp.Accdb.Password.Get.Idiot.Version.5.18.59.106.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/dafd1aeeE83e5b03/xvdrp.Accdb.Password.Get.Idiot.Version.5.18.59.106.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/3DCCE9BED54EF78/xvdrp.Accdb.Password.Get.Idiot.Version.5.18.59.106.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/r33mefw2qtnl/xvdrp.Accdb.Password.Get.Idiot.Version.5.18.59.106.rar
Старый 28.12.2022, 08:48   #79899
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 16.0.0.13 Multilingual

File size: 123 MB

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate is a powerful and full-scale PC security and performance utility. It provides you with a one-stop solution to protect against viruses, ransomware, and other malware to maximize your system security and privacy, as well as clean, optimize, and speed up your PC.

With the greatly improved IObit Anti-Ransomware Engine, the latest world-leading Bitdefender antivirus engine, and the greatly expanded database, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 14 brings your PC security to a much higher level. It not only prevents your files from being encrypted by ransomware or illegally accessed by third-party programs, but also protects your PC against various viruses and malware like spyware, adware, Trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, hijackers, etc. In this version, the new Browser Protection integrates 5 main protection features - Surfing Protection, Anti-Tracking, Email Protection, Homepage Advisor, and Ads Removal, to provide you with one-stop protection against online scams, cryptocurrency mining attacks, invasive online tracking, digital fingerprint being stolen, homepage and search engine modifications, annoying ads, and other browser-based threats. Besides, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 14 strengthens Real-Time Protection and Sensitive Data Protection to protect your PC against malware in real time and automatically block unauthorized accesses to your sensitive data.
Meanwhile, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 14 offers you plenty of features to boost your PC performance to make it like a new one. The improved powerful 1-click approach helps you clean up junk files, invalid shortcuts, and privacy traces more easily and thoroughly, remove 23% more spyware, update 33% more outdated software, further accelerate Internet speed, and fix more system weaknesses and security holes. The new Startup Optimizer, with 42% larger database, helps you easily get your computer ready to use by disabling unwanted startup items and background programs. The optimized Performance Monitor helps you monitor PC's RAM/CPU/Disk usage, CPU/GPU/Mainboard temperature, and fan speed in real time, and enables you to end unneeded processes easily to speed up your PC. And the enhanced Turbo Boost can intelligently stop the unnecessary startup items, apps, and services to further accelerate your PC.
What's more, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 14 also rebuilds and improves over 10 useful tools, such as Disk Cleaner, Cloned File Scanner, Win Fix, Smart RAM, Internet Booster, Large File Finder, Registry Cleaner, File Shredder, FaceID, and DNS Protector to further clean and optimize your PC.
In summary, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 14 is definitely a top notch and preferred product to get the most comprehensive system and privacy protection, as well as ultimate optimization for your PC.
What's New
+ Anti-Spyware expands its database to remove more threats
+ Privacy Sweep strengthens the cleanup for 30+ software and adds cleaning for many other popular software: Adobe Reader, AOL Instant Messenger, Snagit, etc.
+ Junk File Clean newly supports Avira System Speedup and enhances the cleanup for Chrome, Amazon Kindle, Spotify, etc.
+ Software Updater adds support for the latest Chrome 107.0, Edge 107.0, Firefox 106.0, etc.
+ Strengthened Surfing Protection for more secure and smoother browsing
+ Optimized multiple languages
+ Fixed all known bugs

Homepage:
Код:
http://iobit.com
Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/1ee4269b4e92a2e83a3839ceeb22f636/bawmn.Advanced.SystemCare.Ultimate.16.0.0.13.Multilingual.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5932a9217c3E160a/bawmn.Advanced.SystemCare.Ultimate.16.0.0.13.Multilingual.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/C8B12FE710870BF/bawmn.Advanced.SystemCare.Ultimate.16.0.0.13.Multilingual.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/5gc3rfwvv9uf/bawmn.Advanced.SystemCare.Ultimate.16.0.0.13.Multilingual.rar
Старый 28.12.2022, 08:49   #79900
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Audacity 3.2.3 Multilingual

File Size : 25.6 Mb

Audacity is an open source, cross-platform audio editor and recorder that aims to process the most popular audio formats, podcasts included. Audacity will not disappoint if you need a piece of software that can record live, convert tapes or cut and mix sounds.

Seamless setup and clean GUI
The installation process runs quite fast and does not pose any kind of problems, while the interface is pleasant and clean. It encompasses a menu bar, several buttons and a pane in which to view the waveform of any uploaded item.
It might take a while to get used to it, especially if you have never worked with a similar kind of product before. Nevertheless, some comprehensive Help contents are provided, which will aid you in getting around Audacity.
Extensions you can use and simple editing options
This utility features support for importing, processing and exporting WAV, FLAC, AIFF, AU and OGG Vorbis files. Bundled with an array of plugins and effects, this software can help you in regards to audio recording/playback, track mixing and spectrum analysis.
Audacity can record multiple channels simultaneously at high sample rates from microphones, USB or Firewire devices. Simple sound editing operations can be performed via cut, copy, paste and delete features, while mixing can be achieved from multiple clips, while the "Draw" function allows altering individual sample points.
Effects to tweak and use, and perform audio analysis
The rich list of effects includes noise processing, equalization, bass, high and low pass filters, as well as amplify, fade in and out, normalize, reverse, echo and phaser filters. Additional effects can be added to the program, as it supports plugins.
Last but not least, it can perform flawless audio analysis through an algorithm based on the Fourier transformation. Frequencies can be visualized through spectrogram views, while the Plot Spectrum allows users to analyze frequencies.
Bottom line
All in all, Audacity impresses through its plethora of features combined with ease of use and accessibility. The processing speed is decent, to say the least and the results are of superior audio quality.
The system performance is not affected at all and we did not come across any freezes or bugs in our tests.If you are interested in bypassing the installation process, you should know that a portable counterpart is available for download, called Portable Audacity.
You can use Audacity to
• Record live audio.
• Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
• Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, WAV or AIFF sound files.
• Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together.
• Change the speed or pitch of a recording.
• And more! See the complete list of features.
Код:
https://github.com/audacity/audacity/releases
Homepage:
Код:
http://www.audacityteam.org
Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/b796a769367ca4dcdaa10fe74b15c01e/cmuip.Audacity.3.2.3.Multilingual.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/c3494759e38015b9/cmuip.Audacity.3.2.3.Multilingual.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/8EC6C4699AC8E35/cmuip.Audacity.3.2.3.Multilingual.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/ouldnu8jrvgz/cmuip.Audacity.3.2.3.Multilingual.rar
Старый 28.12.2022, 08:51   #79901
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию AVEVA Production Accounting 2022 Build 20.12.2022 (x64)

AVEVA Production Accounting 2022 Build 20.12.2022 (x64)
x64 | File Size: 496 MB

Description
AVEVA Production Accounting addresses the pressing issue of unaccounted losses for refineries, petrochemical plants, and other processing facilities. This solution improves efficiency with data reconciliation by finding errors in raw plant data and closing the mass balance and production accounting. Doing so helps the plant better account for feedstock and products, as material tracking and product yield tracking accounts for inventory and pinpoints losses.

Previously available only on-premises, the new release, called AVEVA Production Accounting 2022, will be available as software-as-a-service (SaaS) through our industrial cloud platform, AVEVA Connect. The SaaS offering comes with a host of added benefits and provides enterprise-wide cloud access to the solution anywhere with an internet connection. This allows customers to maximize the value of AVEVA Production Accounting by decreasing the IT overhead of managing the solution, increasing collaboration and accessibility of the product, and allowing customers to only pay for actual usage.

AVEVA Production Accounting Features
-Mass and Volume Balance
-Automatic gross error detection
-Intuitive graphical user interface
-Modular plant modeling
-Validated stream categorization
-Available as software-as-a-service
-Flexible subscription model
-Composition Tracking
-Smart Constraints
-Automatic movement detection
-Flexible period definition
-Data Access and inclusive third-party support

System Requirements

Software Compatibility
-AVEVA™ Production Accounting 2022 is compatible with the following software and databases
-Windows .NET Framework version 4.7.2
-AVEVA™ Production Accounting Excel Add-In version 2020
-Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or later
-Oracle Database 12C or later
-Windows Microsoft Office 365
-Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later

Whats New

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/6a7a82f92018794696435b5a241f0b29/wxlpq.AVEVA.Production.Accounting.2022.Build.20.12.2022.x64.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0e6259A0727ad04f/wxlpq.AVEVA.Production.Accounting.2022.Build.20.12.2022.x64.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/5B1096B41C8ABFB/wxlpq.AVEVA.Production.Accounting.2022.Build.20.12.2022.x64.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/ednni8gye2gl/wxlpq.AVEVA.Production.Accounting.2022.Build.20.12.2022.x64.rar
Старый 28.12.2022, 08:52   #79902
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Comfy Data Recovery Pack 4.4 Multilingual

File size: 52 MB

Recover deleted data with Comfy Data Recovery Pack. The program package contains a utility for recovering deleted images, Comfy Photo Recovery, and a utility for recovering deleted files, Comfy File Recovery.

The programs recover data regardless of the type of the information to be recovered, the method of its deletion, or the carrier from which the files were deleted.

The programs' interface was developed based on the principle of making the programs accessible to regular users. Extremely complex algorithms of information recovery are skillfully concealed beneath a step-by-step wizard which helps the user find, recover, and save information in any way that is convenient for him or her: to a hard drive, CD or DVD, or a remote server. The programs' functionality has been recognized by professionals in the field of data recovery all over the world!

We ensure the safety of the data recovery process. When scanning the information carrier, the utilities work only to read the drive contents. This eliminates the possibility of re-saving the deleted files. To work with corrupted (hit) partitions, the programs have a function of creating a virtual copy of the data and the capability to recover this copy later. This significantly increases the volume of information that can be recovered.

Whats New

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/eed03bd7c1e5a5fa18b7e596d5694918/wwlwk.Comfy.Data.Recovery.Pack.4.4.Multilingual.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/fCb95eC83008aAef/wwlwk.Comfy.Data.Recovery.Pack.4.4.Multilingual.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/5FFD3B9436227A1/wwlwk.Comfy.Data.Recovery.Pack.4.4.Multilingual.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/cy6z42fe7spf/wwlwk.Comfy.Data.Recovery.Pack.4.4.Multilingual.rar
Старый 28.12.2022, 08:54   #79903
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Comfy File Recovery 6.6 Multilingual

File size: 41 MB

Recover deleted files using Comfy File Recovery. The program recovers accidentally deleted files, information lost after formatting logical volumes on hard drives, USB flash drives, and memory cards. The program's "Partition search" function lets you find and continue recovering files from a deleted logical partition. A user-friendly interface resembling Windows Explorer displays files in the folders they were in prior to deletion, and the program's "File recovery wizard" make the program accessible for any user. A built-in wizard not only allows users to quickly find and recover files, but also to save data to any folder, record it to CD or DVD, create a virtual ISO copy, or save files to a remote server using an FTP protocol.

File recovery with Comfy File Recovery is absolutely risk-free. When scanning the information carrier, the program works only to read the information carrier, without re-saving the deleting information. The function of creating a virtual copy of the carrier and the ability to recover data from it later significantly increases the percentage of the information volume that you can recover from a hit or corrupted drive.
The program's capabilities
- Recovers accidentally deleted files regardless of type: documents, digital images, compressed archives, music and videos; Recovers information that was lost after emptying the Recycle Bin and files that were deleted using the "Shift" + "Del" keys (without using the Recycle Bin);
- Recovers data that was lost after quick and total formatting or total deletion of a logical drive; Supports the following file systems: VFAT, FAT16, FAT32 и NTFS3, NTFS4, NTFS5, NTFS6 (including recovery of ADS - alternative data streams, and recovery of files on compressed and encrypted partitions);
- While working, the program only reads the carrier, without saving anything on it. The program lets you create a copy of a partition or the entire carrier and to continue recovering data from the copy. This completely eliminates the chance of irreversibly corrupting the information being recovered;
- The program lets you save the recovered files to any logical partition that is connected to your system, record them to CD or DVD, create an ISO copy with the recovered data, and to save files to a remote server using an FTP protocol;
- The program lets you view the contents of the files being recovered and to search for, filter, and sort the files that were found for recovery.
Whats New

Homepage:
Код:
http://www.my-data-recovery.com
Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/aeed8f9b8b4154cb58c1cd15f419fa4e/rpxeg.Comfy.File.Recovery.6.6.Multilingual.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/B7dd4fa7D85484Bb/rpxeg.Comfy.File.Recovery.6.6.Multilingual.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/F4903BA401B3F86/rpxeg.Comfy.File.Recovery.6.6.Multilingual.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/s7bzbohhj06u/rpxeg.Comfy.File.Recovery.6.6.Multilingual.rar
Старый 28.12.2022, 08:55   #79904
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Comfy Partition Recovery 4.6 Multilingual

File size: 41 MB

The program will recover data deleted from normal and damaged logical partitions. Comfy Partition Recovery was designed for recovering files deleted after any possible type of accident. If your data were lost after emptying the Windows Recycled Bin or were deleted using the "Shift" + "Del" combination (bypassing the Recycle Bin), lost after disk formatting, partition removal, errors of FAT or NTFS file systems, the program will recover them in no time.

The tool analyzes the contents of your hard drive and locates the file tables of FAT and NTFS file systems (if the primary copy of the file system is deleted, the program works with its copy). This information enables the program to recover not only the contents of deleted files, but all system information as well: folder tree, file attributes (name, creation date, last modification date, etc). The program uses low-level access to the hard drive, thus making it possible to recover data from inaccessible, deleted and damaged disks. The software was created in compliance with all standard security requirements. You can create a virtual copy of any disk (or its part) for subsequent data recovery. This is necessary for working with damaged drives that often irrecoverably lose data read from them. When searching for and recovering deleted files, the program only reads data, which makes overwriting impossible. Combing ease of use with a set of professional data recovery functions, Comfy Partition Recovery is the best program of this kind on today's market.
Program features
- Data recovery from any devices. Recovers data from digital cameras, mobile phones, portable MP3 players, any devices connected to a desktop or laptop computer via USB;
- Data recovery from files of all types
-- Recovers pptx, ppt, pptm, potx, potm, pot, thmx, pps, ppsx, ppam, ppa, odp, otp files with Microsoft Power Point and Open Impress presentations;
-- Recovers xps, doc, docx, docm, dot, dotm, pdf, wpd, wps, odt, ott, odm, oth files with Microsoft Word, Adobe PDF, Open and Star Writer text documents;
-- Recovers txt, asp, aspx, chm, cue, def, inc, inf, lnk, o, php, pro, rc, rsc, s, set, sql, sub, sys, 1st, cal, css, ctt, dic, es, fil, gadget, xhtml, xhtm, htm, html, ics, log, part, pf, swp files with various text documents, settings, logs and source code;
-- Recovers xl, xlsx, xlsm, xlsb, xlam, xltx, xltm, xls, xlt, xlm, xlw, ods, ots files with Microsoft Excel and Open Calc spreadsheets;
-- Recovers digital images and photos taken with professional and mainstream cameras, mobile phones, PDA's and tablets;
-- Recovers avi, dat, mkv, mov, mpg, vob, wmv, m4p, mp3, wav, wma files with music, audio tracks and videos;
-- Recovers rar, zip, 7z, ace, arj, bz2, cab, gz, iso, jar, lzh, tar, uue, z files with compressed archives;
- Recovery of files deleted from the "Recycle Bin". Recovers files after the Windows Recycle Bin is emptied, recovers files deleted with the "Shift"+ "Del" combination;
- Data recovery after disk formatting. Recovers data from formatted, damaged and deleted logical partitions preserving the original folder structure. Recovery of deleted volumes after the creation of new disk partitions. Recovers data after full and quick disk formatting;
- Recovery of FAT (VFAT, FAT16, FAT32) and NTFS (NTFS3, 4, 5, 6) file systems. Recovers file systems after serious errors, corruption of the partition table, Master Boot Record and other system data. Support of compressed and encrypted NTFS partitions, alternative data streams;
- Recovery of data from any media. Recovers data from external hard drives (IDE, SATA), USB flash drives and all types of memory cards, including SD, microSD, SDHC, SDXC, CompactFlash, SONY MemoryStick and others;
- Saving of recovered data. Saves recovered data to any logical partition, burns it to CD/DVD disks, creates ISO images with your files or uploads your data to an FTP server;
- Safe data recovery. When searching for and recovering files, the program only reads data. The program can create a virtual copy of your disk that is used for data recovery;
- Familiar Windows Explorer interface style. The main program window that displays recoverable files in their original locations makes the recovery process easy and intuitive.
Whats New

Homepage:
Код:
Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/c70001e8aa1f64702f63f64ec12ebd3a/hejzq.Comfy.Partition.Recovery.4.6.Multilingual.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/a77B8Ab920497853/hejzq.Comfy.Partition.Recovery.4.6.Multilingual.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/C03EF07DFF4294F/hejzq.Comfy.Partition.Recovery.4.6.Multilingual.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/v8fjccgrbdsl/hejzq.Comfy.Partition.Recovery.4.6.Multilingual.rar
Старый 28.12.2022, 08:57   #79905
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Comfy Photo Recovery 6.4 Multilingual

File size: 14 MB

Recover digital images using the Comfy Photo Recovery program. The program recovers not only accidentally deleted photo files, but also images that were lost after formatting the hard drive, memory cards, or USB flash drive. The program's "Search for partitions" function lets you find and continue recovering digital images from the partition that was deleted. Comfy Photo Recovery is extremely simple to use, with an interface that was developed in the form of a step-by-step wizard that offers to fill in the parameters required for recovery.

While working, Comfy Photo Recovery only reads the drive data. The program does not save anything to the drive and does not zap your deleted files. The utility lets you create a virtual copy of the logical partition or physical information carrier to restore the information later. This function significantly decreases the chance of harming the data that is on the corrupted ("hit") drive.
The program's capabilities
- Recovers digital images in the following formats: jpe, jpeg, jpg, bmp, psd, gif, ico, psp, wmf, png, tif, tiff, .;
- Recovers digital photos, including RAW files of professional cameras in the following formats: 032, 3fr, arw, bay, bmq, cr2, crw, cs1, dc2, dcr, dng, erf, fff, k25, kdc, mef, mos, mrw, nef, orf, pef, pxn, qtk, raf, raw, rdc, sr2, srf, x3f;
- Recovers images that were deleted from memory cards (Smart Media, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Sd, Xd) of cameras, mobile phones, smartphones, and tablets. Recovers photos that were deleted from hard and removable drives, USB flash drives (Sony, Datatraveler, Kingston, Kingmax, Sandisk, Silicon, Transcend), and internal camera memory of the following brands: Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Casio, Kodak, Sony, Pentax, Panasonic;
- Recovers photo files that were lost after quick and total formatting or total deletion of a logical drive. Displays pictures that were found for recovery in the form of small images ("preview") and also lets you filter and sort the list of found files by date, size, and resolution;
- The program lets you do the following with the recovered files
-- Save them to any logical partition that is connected to the your system;
-- Record them to CD or DVD or create an ISO copy of the recovered data;
-- Save them to a remote server using an FTP protocol.
Whats New

Homepage:
Код:
Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/e22a378ef7a9dfea3b0a0efd71b6b517/rffxo.Comfy.Photo.Recovery.6.4.Multilingual.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/106a16c926028953/rffxo.Comfy.Photo.Recovery.6.4.Multilingual.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/CDA8D1FDC30DBEB/rffxo.Comfy.Photo.Recovery.6.4.Multilingual.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/11cha57kgtz6/rffxo.Comfy.Photo.Recovery.6.4.Multilingual.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws