mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Teachable - How To Publish Online Courses On Teachable

Last updated 10/2015
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.18 GB | Duration: 3h 7m

Learn how to use Teachable to publish & market your digital courses, info products, and private label rights products
!

What you'll learn
Use Fedora to easily deliver your own digital information products.
Use Fedora to easily deliver your private label digital information products.
Quickly and easily import your Udemy courses over to Fedora.
Know how to market their Fedora course by using 5 proven marketing strategies.
Requirements
A basic understanding of how to download and upload things online.
Description
STUDENT REVIEWS:Great value and lots of ideas"I just want to say thank you. I got lots of great ideas from this course and it will help me promote my courses for a lot less than what I have been doing." - Runar SigurdssonGreat Course!"Highly recommended course. Dave goes in depth and covers everything you need to know to get started with Fedora. Actually, he covers some advanced techiques as well. Thank you, Dave Espino." - Alex TarloyanWant a super easy way to deliver your information products and online courses?Fedora is a new platform that allows you to create your own online school and online courses (for free) and showcases your courses and information products in a very professional way. Here are some of the more exciting benefits:You are in complete control - you can sell your courses at full price, or you can create discount coupons to be able to sell your courses at a discount.You can also create a membership site with multiple courses bundled in one membership site!You can charge a one-time price for your products or you can charge a monthly recurring or annual recurring billing.What if someone refunds one of your courses? You can just delete that student from your course, making it impossible for them to access it again.You can email all or some of your students directly, through the course platform to offer them new products and courses.You can revise, renew or completely replace a course, if you wish.You can deliver course content in video, audio, ebook, (PDF) text and image formats.You can easily adapt your current PLR content to this platform to create true, high-value multimedia courses that your customers will LOVE.The course layout and platform is super-easy to use and user-friendly and presents your PLR courses in the most professional way possible.You can even have your own affiliate program!Enroll today and here's what you get:You get complete, "look over my shoulder" video training as I show you how to turn your online course or info-products into a valuable online course. You get real-world demonstrations on how to set up your Fedora online courses, step-by-step...You get a simple tutorial on how to easily import your existing Udemy courses - literally in minutes! (the video demo I did for this course showed an almost instant import of my Udemy course!)You get 5 proven ways to market your newly published courses so that you can begin making sales asap.Enroll today, your enrollment is backed by Udemy's 100%, no-questions-asked, money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction And Goals Of This Course
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 NEWS: Fedora is now Teachable! (New name for Fedora)
Section 2: Delivering Digital Information Products Is Now Easier Than Ever Before
Lecture 3 Digital Products Have "Grown Up"
Lecture 4 The New Way To Deliver Information Products & Courses
Lecture 5 What Are Private Label Rights Products And How Do You Find Them?
Section 3: Introducing A Powerful Solution - Fedora
Lecture 6 Introduction To Fedora - Revolutionizing Online Marketing
Lecture 7 Features And Benefits Of Using Fedora To Deliver Your Info-Products
Lecture 8 A Look At The Three Fedora Plans
Section 4: Creating Your Online School And Adding Courses To Your School
Lecture 9 Let's Get Started! Setting Up Your Fedora School
Lecture 10 How To Publish Your Products On Fedora - Step-By-Step
Lecture 11 Creating A Course - Adding The Title, Subtitle, Description
Lecture 12 Creating A Course - Adding Sections And Lectures
Lecture 13 Creating A Course - How To Upload Videos, Audios To Your Course
Lecture 14 How To Upload A PDF File
Lecture 15 Final Review Before Your Course Goes Live
Section 5: 5 Top Strategies For Marketing Your Courses
Lecture 16 Marketing Strategy #1 - Fiverr
Lecture 17 Marketing Strategy #2 - Quora
Lecture 18 Marketing Strategy #3 - Email List Building
Lecture 19 Marketing Strategy #4 - Coupon Sites
Lecture 20 Marketing Strategy #5 - YouTube Cards
Section 6: Conclusion
Lecture 21 Conclusion - 15 Proven Strategies
Section 7: Special Resources And Bonus Items
Lecture 22 Special PDF Of The Course Presentation
Lecture 23 Fedora Course Marketing Checklist
Anyone who wants to publish their own digital information products and maintain a large amount of control over their sales process.,Anyone who has existing courses or information products that do not meet Udemy's requirements, but wants a way to easily deliver those courses / content.,Anyone who is interested in easily delivering private label rights courses / products through a super simple system that is available at no upfront cost.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/0485b80e4a69828b4b586bf57afad09e/yhrks.Teachable..How.To.Publish.Online.Courses.On.Teachable.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/e871d5861e8663ee969963c0a026ee04/yhrks.Teachable..How.To.Publish.Online.Courses.On.Teachable.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/f0b56ec4825bbe7b3527dc33c6c35d08/yhrks.Teachable..How.To.Publish.Online.Courses.On.Teachable.part3.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/1735772DFc9507Aa/yhrks.Teachable..How.To.Publish.Online.Courses.On.Teachable.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/92e092494a8f50de/yhrks.Teachable..How.To.Publish.Online.Courses.On.Teachable.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/c839160A6F94654d/yhrks.Teachable..How.To.Publish.Online.Courses.On.Teachable.part3.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/B57605D97E9D39C/yhrks.Teachable..How.To.Publish.Online.Courses.On.Teachable.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/F462EF37A478A53/yhrks.Teachable..How.To.Publish.Online.Courses.On.Teachable.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/16E616289E3A6A6/yhrks.Teachable..How.To.Publish.Online.Courses.On.Teachable.part3.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/9xhghndo533d/yhrks.Teachable..How.To.Publish.Online.Courses.On.Teachable.part1.rar.html
https://1dl.net/7ab6frq9wnm7/yhrks.Teachable..How.To.Publish.Online.Courses.On.Teachable.part2.rar.html
https://1dl.net/hiv4nuy1zlus/yhrks.Teachable..How.To.Publish.Online.Courses.On.Teachable.part3.rar.html
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13.11.2022, 13:37   #74432
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию The Easy To Follow Udemy Course Creation System (Unofficial)

Last updated 5/2020
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 417.01 MB | Duration: 2h 55m

How to create courses fast - Best equipment, fast outline creation, lecture planning, easy recording, and making it sell

What you'll learn
Get the right equipment and software at free and low cost
Quickly and easily create a complete quality course structure
Prepare top quality easy to record lectures
Record lectures while remaining totally relaxed
Know how to motivate students to learn
Requirements
You have a desire to help others, above money
You have a free Udemy instructor account
You already have a course topic
Description
This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.Hi and welcome. My name is Ian Stables and I've been a Udemy instructor since October 2015.
I'm going to teach you my entire simple step-by-step course creation system.
With this system, you will find course creation a lot simpler and faster. I created this three hour course in just under two weeks, that's while holding down a full time job and family commitments.
The more courses you have on Udemy, the more success you get. Also, the faster you create them, the quicker your success.
Creating a course can appear daunting and complicated. It can also be time consuming.
My first course took me around six weeks to complete. It took ages to finish my structure. The recording was a slow process involving many retakes. The first time I submitted my course for review, it was rejected. Thankfully, after making the required fixes, it was finally approved.
I already had a streamlined process for creating my books on Amazon. I adapted this to course creation. I also had a lot of learning to do, i.e. equipment, software, video recording, how to sell courses on Udemy, and so on.
Over time, I finally developed a streamlined course creation system.
With the process I've developed today, I can create a three hour course in two to three weeks.
When you have a repeatable process that involves simple steps, course creation is much easier and faster.
The steps are organized in such a way as to make sure everything is included that makes a quality course.
It's repeatable. Every time you want to create a course, just follow the steps.
I have discovered many methods, techniques, and tips that really do make everything easier. I am going to show you them in this course.
You'll learn about...
The right equipment at the lowest costThe mindset that makes everything easierWhat to do first to keep on trackA super fast way to create the entire course structureHow to plan for recordings so they include all the essentialsHow to record your lectures without nervesCreate an introduction that gets students to take your courseA simple conclusion formulaHow to upload your lectures without any problemsThe formula to create titles that really sellThe description writing formula that gets students to enrollThe powerful six step promo video method I found worksand more
Start creating quality courses the simpler and faster way.
Join now. Click the green button
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: What you need
Lecture 2 Right equipment and software at best price
Lecture 3 What I found makes this much easier
Lecture 4 When to create your course title
Lecture 5 Do these to keep you on track
Lecture 6 This will get your course published faster
Section 3: Simple quick course structure method
Lecture 7 Simple step one
Lecture 8 Action Step
Lecture 9 Simple step two
Lecture 10 Action Step
Lecture 11 Simple step three
Lecture 12 Action Step
Lecture 13 Simple step four
Lecture 14 Action Step
Section 4: Plan for smooth easy recordings
Lecture 15 What to say and show
Lecture 16 Action Step
Lecture 17 Opener that makes students watch
Lecture 18 Action Step
Lecture 19 Plan your explanations
Lecture 20 Action Step
Lecture 21 Best way to keep them watching
Lecture 22 Action Step
Section 5: Record lectures the easy way
Lecture 23 Do this first to avoid course rejection
Lecture 24 Make it easier for you and them
Lecture 25 The mindset that delivers what students want
Lecture 26 This helps you relax and sound friendly
Lecture 27 How to record the perfect lecture
Lecture 28 Key to edit free professional recordings
Section 6: Easy and effective introduction and conclusion formulas
Lecture 29 Introduction structure that makes them watch everything
Lecture 30 Easy to create conclusion that students love
Section 7: Trouble free lecture upload
Lecture 31 Trouble free lecture upload
Section 8: Lecture title formula that actually gets sales
Lecture 32 Lecture title formula that actually gets sales
Section 9: These three make your course title sell
Lecture 33 How to help students find your course
Lecture 34 The key to most sales
Lecture 35 This supercharges results
Section 10: The description writing method that really works
Lecture 36 How to introduce yourself to connect
Lecture 37 Start with this to boost sales
Lecture 38 These will sell better than you can
Lecture 39 The powerful four part story that sells
Lecture 40 How to present to ramp up desire
Lecture 41 Writing method that produces the best words
Lecture 42 Two things make them read and understand
Section 11: The promo video formula that really works
Lecture 43 The best promo video length
Lecture 44 The all important first step
Lecture 45 This makes your course look more valuable
Lecture 46 Tell them why they need your course
Lecture 47 Very powerful pre-presentation technique
Lecture 48 The effective way to present your course
Lecture 49 The step that gets more course sales
Lecture 50 Make it quicker and easier
Section 12: Final touches that benefit students and you
Lecture 51 Increase engagement with automatic messages
Lecture 52 Keep students happy and make more money
Lecture 53 Everything in a nutshell
Lecture 54 Download mindmaps
Lecture 55 Bonus Lecture: Learn more
Beginner Udemy instructors who haven't created their first course,Experienced Udemy instructors with one or more courses,People who want to make their living by helping others with their knowledge and experience

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/c0a431632e2f935b2448ec05f22f552d/ztgsd.The.Easy.To.Follow.Udemy.Course.Creation.System.Unofficial.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/4683bD6f75868a6D/ztgsd.The.Easy.To.Follow.Udemy.Course.Creation.System.Unofficial.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/38C62DD172DA061/ztgsd.The.Easy.To.Follow.Udemy.Course.Creation.System.Unofficial.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/r2xbdcj96ww2/ztgsd.The.Easy.To.Follow.Udemy.Course.Creation.System.Unofficial.rar.html
Старый 13.11.2022, 13:38   #74433
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию The Promotional Video Formula That Sells Courses -This Works

Last updated 6/2020
Language: English | Size: 284.88 MB | Duration: 0h 57m

Five-step promo video script proven to sell - Includes all the ingredients needed to sell your course - Step-by-step

What you'll learn
How to create prmotional videos that sell your course
My proven five step formula that sells
THe certain length that gives the best results
What you should say and when to get the sale
What you must show for each part
Important things you must do or your video will not get the results you want
Requirements
Be creating or have existing courses on Udemy or other website
Be honest and ethical
Be willing to take action on what you learn
Description
Hi and welcome to the course that will show you a proven formula to create promotional videos that sell coursesMy name is Ian Stables. I currently have more than 51,000 studetns enrolled in my Udemy courses. So I know a thing or two about how to get students to enrol in courses.By the end of this course, you will be able to create very persuasive promotional videos that sell.When I started on Udemy, I wasn't very good at creating promo videos. They were not very persuasive. I'm not saying they were useless. I already had good knowledge of how to sell. But I knew I needed to improve them to get the results I wanted.I've spent a fortune and a lot of time reading books, taking courses, and watching Youtube videos to find out what worked. I tried and tested everything. I was dissapointed in not finding anything that really gave me the results I wanted.I put my thinking cap on and tried to come up with something on my own. I used all the sales methods I knew and came up with a few new ones. But I still didn't have a formula that gave top results. I was desperate to find out what really worked.Then it occured to me. I decided to watch sales videos that worked. I paid attention to the ones that sold top selling courses. I watched many Youtube videos that sold something. I particularly paid attention to any part of these videos that sold me.In the end, I finally found five ingredients that made a promo video sell well. I had created a formula that I could use to create a promotional video that would sell any course. No matter what the subject was.It's not just what you say, but what you show. (No. It's not animation or anything fancy like that.)There are also some very important things you need to have in place for your promo video to work.It is this formula I teach you in this course.This is what you'll learn to make your promotional videos sell:- THe certain length that gives the best results- What you must show for each part- The five step formula that sells courses- The opener that makes them watch your promo video- The best way of all to show you're qualified- How to make tham want your course (Very important)- Show them how you'll give them what they want- The step that's proven to increase sales- What your promo video must have - or it will failIf you don't want to appear on camera, don't worry. You don't need to.Let me show you how to create promotional videos that really do sell your course.Enrol now
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Two important things for success
Lecture 2 The certain length that gets the best results
Lecture 3 What to show in your promo video
Section 3: The five step formula that sells courses
Lecture 4 Overview
Lecture 5 The opener that makes them watch your video - Very important
Lecture 6 The best way to show you're qualified
Lecture 7 This gets them to want your course
Lecture 8 How you'll give them what they want
Lecture 9 The step that's proven to increase sales
Section 4: Without this your promo video will fail
Lecture 10 Without this your promo video will fail
Section 5: Quick recap and example promotional video
Lecture 11 Quick recap and example promotional video
Section 6: Conclusion and special
Lecture 12 Conclusion
Lecture 13 Bonus Lecture: Get this before June 7th
Anyone who sells online courses,Complete beginners and seasoned course creators alike,Course creators who are hungry for better results

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/5bec3e6951ab3f5a00adeca9d29ae8f3/trlxt.The.Promotional.Video.Formula.That.Sells.Courses.This.Works.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/100e3031f4527c8B/trlxt.The.Promotional.Video.Formula.That.Sells.Courses.This.Works.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/B5F3ED0D2316970/trlxt.The.Promotional.Video.Formula.That.Sells.Courses.This.Works.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/v8pppa1iu2bl/trlxt.The.Promotional.Video.Formula.That.Sells.Courses.This.Works.rar.html
Старый 13.11.2022, 13:40   #74434
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию This One Thing Sells Most Online Courses - The Selling Title

Last updated 7/2020
Language: English | Size: 459.49 MB | Duration: 1h 4m

This Sells More Courses Than Anythng Else - How to Create a Title That Really Sells Courses - This Changed My Results -

What you'll learn
Accelerate your course sales with one thing
What you should focus on
The things that make this work
Requirements
Have, or will create, Udemy courses
A willingness to apply what you learn
A strong desire to succeed
Description
Change the one thing that will transform your course sales.When instructors want to improve course sales, they try to improve their course description, improve their promo video, or look for a new marketing secret. While these things are important, it's not the game changer they're looking for.The game changer is the one thing most instructors overlook. When you focus on this one thing, your course sales can radically change.What is this one thing? Answer: The course title.I discovered this years ago when I published my second Kindle book on Amazon. I called it, Cleaning Without Scrubbing.I ran a marketing campaign. The result? Very little results.I looked at the cover picture. It looked good.I considered the book description. I was happy with it. I couldn't see how I could make it better. It was good enough.Was it my marketing campaign? No. I knew it worked for other authors.I decided to change the title. It liked the one I had. However, I knew it couldn't be anything else. So I changed it to, The Easy Way to Clean.I ran the same marketing campaign as I did before.The results blew me away. I got sixty-six book sales in less than eight hours. This continued to outsell every other book I*published on Amazon for more than two years. I have more than fifty Kindle books.I only changed the title. Nothing else was changed.The title is the one thing you can change to massively change your results.Think about it. The only thing deciding factor students see, in Udemy search results, is the course title. If they don't click on your course title, then no sale.When you get your course title right, your results can radically change.Over the years, I've discovered what works and what doesn't.In this course, I'll show you what you can do to make your course title sell. You'll discover these things:- Get your course at the top of Udemy search results- Make them want your course, before they've read your description or watched your promo video.- How to make your course irresistible- Make them believe your course really delivers results- Use the words proven to massively boost sales- Offer students the magic pill- How to change your course title so it sellsI want you to succeed. Throughout the course, I will always be here to answer your questions. Just post your questions in the Q&A section at any time. I'll answer them as soon as possible.Change the one thing that really can transform your course sales.Enroll now.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Get them to find your course
Lecture 2 Secret to where to put search words
Lecture 3 How to find the best words
Lecture 4 Get to the top of search results
Section 3: How to make them want your course
Lecture 5 What makes them want your course
Lecture 6 How to find yours
Section 4: How to make your course irresistible
Lecture 7 The powerful thing that makes courses irresistible
Lecture 8 The formula that makes your course irresistible
Lecture 9 The extra method
Section 5: Other Magical Sales Increasers
Lecture 10 Belief is powerful
Lecture 11 The magic words poven to boost sales
Lecture 12 The thing a lot of people want
Section 6: Conclusion: You must do this
Lecture 13 Conclusion: You must do this
Section 7: Bonus Lecture: Your other courses
Lecture 14 Bonus Lecture: Learn more
Udemy course instructors,Online course instructors

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/0f96a056960597c7430ee0b351cc651a/apanz.This.One.Thing.Sells.Most.Online.Courses..The.Selling.Title.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7cCdAE9ca5d3f05d/apanz.This.One.Thing.Sells.Most.Online.Courses..The.Selling.Title.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/653F3429D13FC22/apanz.This.One.Thing.Sells.Most.Online.Courses..The.Selling.Title.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/s1fzt8zi1t1q/apanz.This.One.Thing.Sells.Most.Online.Courses..The.Selling.Title.rar.html
Старый 13.11.2022, 13:41   #74435
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Tiktok Marketing - Essentials Training Course

Last updated 5/2022
Language: English | Size: 1.07 GB | Duration: 1h 57m

The TikTok Marketing Essentials course 2021 will teach beginners how to create a Tik Tok channel and how to grow it.

What you'll learn
How to create and grow a TikTok channel
Requirements
Be able to access the Internet
You need to have a smartphone
Description
Hi, my name is Amir Rimer. I am a business and marketing online instructor, and a certified elementary school teacher.Are you finding it difficult to learn how to use TikTok on your own? Do you already use TiKTok, but you are struggling to grow it successfully?In this course I will teach you the basics of TikTok. Once you finish the course, you will be able to create a TikTok account, grow it & start getting your hobby or business discovered by the world.Yonatan: "I just finished Section 1, this has been straight to the point. I can't wait for Section 2."This course is for complete beginners to TikTok. Perfect for people who don't have a TikTok channel (or have a small TikTok channel), and want to learn exactly how to grow it. We start from the assumption that you have never even heard about TikTok, and then go from there baby step by baby step.I will teach you every single secret that I know to maximize the potential of your TikTok account, so you will be able to constantly attract new followers and grow your Tik Tok channel.Tomer: "I normally don't write a review, but I found this course very interesting with a lot of practical insights for a beginner tiktok user."If you have never even heard about TikTok or heard about it but never really had the time to download and use the app or even if you do use the app but you are struggling with growing it, then let me teach you how to install the TikTok app, open a TikTok channel, use it, and grow it.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Updates (Important)
Lecture 3 Why You Should Be On TikTok
Lecture 4 3 Ways To Get More Views On TikTok
Section 2: Before You Start
Lecture 5 My TikTok Story
Lecture 6 What Is TikTok
Lecture 7 The TikTok Algorithm
Lecture 8 Pick A Niche
Section 3: The Basics
Lecture 9 How To Download The TikTok App
Lecture 10 How To Sign Up For TikTok
Lecture 11 How To Switch Your Personal TikTok Account To A Pro TikTok Account
Lecture 12 How To Publish A Video On TikTok
Lecture 13 Where To Get Content To Publish On TikTok?
Lecture 14 How To Edit Your Videos For TikTok?
Lecture 15 How To Cut A Part Of Your Video With The BeeCut App
Lecture 16 How To Go Live On TikTok
Lecture 17 How To Monetize Your TikTok Account
Lecture 18 What Are Hashtags on TikTok?
Section 4: TikTok Shadow Ban
Lecture 19 What Is A TikTok Shadowban
Lecture 20 How To Know If You Have Been Shadowbanned
Lecture 21 Why Do People Get Shadowbanned On TikTok?
Lecture 22 How Long Does A Shadowban Last
Lecture 23 Can You Fix A Shadowban?
Section 5: Frequently Asked Questions
Lecture 24 How To Duet On TikTok
Lecture 25 How To Put A Video In Reverse On TikTok
Lecture 26 How To Upload To TikTok From PC
Lecture 27 What Is The Best Time To Post On TikTok
Section 6: How To Get More Views On TikTok
Lecture 28 Reposting Videos On TikTok
Lecture 29 Sharing TikTok Videos
Lecture 30 What Next After This Course
Section 7: An EXTRA Tool For TikTok Marketing And Content Creation
Lecture 31 NightCafe Creator Artificial Intelligence Ai Application
Beginners To TikTok

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/16698a76324548d8b66bac462175b2d9/bjvuo.Tiktok.Marketing..Essentials.Training.Course.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/5a1669d1a84325e64f6e29f68b22bb19/bjvuo.Tiktok.Marketing..Essentials.Training.Course.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/CfeC948F71dCd879/bjvuo.Tiktok.Marketing..Essentials.Training.Course.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/a2f418Db0098f839/bjvuo.Tiktok.Marketing..Essentials.Training.Course.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/952C6509C103C0A/bjvuo.Tiktok.Marketing..Essentials.Training.Course.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/929C1BFA25AD7A5/bjvuo.Tiktok.Marketing..Essentials.Training.Course.part2.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/7ba3r0rmxlw0/bjvuo.Tiktok.Marketing..Essentials.Training.Course.part1.rar.html
https://1dl.net/czrbo7e1vdti/bjvuo.Tiktok.Marketing..Essentials.Training.Course.part2.rar.html
Старый 13.11.2022, 13:42   #74436
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Udemy Course Creation 15 Errors To Avoid (Unofficial)

Last updated 1/2016
Language: English | Size: 791.31 MB | Duration: 1h 47m

Udemy Course Creation Secrets to Discover (Unofficial)- Improve your Udemy Course Creation - Get More Udemy Course Sales

What you'll learn
Select Course Topics which address student needs and have commercial potential
Understand the need for a medium term course strategy
Create course titles which will captivate potential students
Discover how to create course images that really stand out
Discover the magic of the Psychology of Colour from Professor Kristen Palana, another Udemy course instructor
Create courses of just the right length - and understand why that is the case
Avoid wasting time by creating their lectures in the wrong sequence
Write course descriptions which sell your courses to potential students
Make the most of lecture titles and descriptions to intrigue new students and get SEO benefit at the same time
Quickly create course transcripts using Dragon Dictate (Disclosure: this is software is not free)
Discover the essential common content everyone of your courses should have
Find out about the importance of the final bonus lecture you must include in every course
Create a sophisticated promo video that sells your course without being salesy!
Discover how not to mess up with their personal image
Understand the importance of the personal biography and how to write one effectively that communicates both expertise and authority
Discover my simple framework for course pricing that applies to ANY course
Understand the simple formula for being successful on Udemy in the long term
Requirements
How to create a course in Udemy, ideally have at least one published course
Description
This Course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++
Course Update July*2016: I have incorporated this course content into my Udemy MasterClass Level 2 and Level 3 Courses. However, if you would like dip your toe in the water here, then you can do so without getting a second mortgage. For that reason, I have reduced the price on this course and brought it back to the market place.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++
Are your Online Courses struggling to sell? You must be doing something wrong - but don't know what it is?
Hello, I am John Colley and welcome to my Course. I am really looking forward to working with you.
After putting all this effort into your course and publishing it, now you should be sitting back and watching the money rolling in. Right? Wrong!
I made this mistake when I started out! Just make the courses and the students will lap them up! No, sorry there is more to it than that - a lot more!
Up to now the only way to get this right has been trial and error, endless A/B testing (which is never easy anyway). All very time consuming. And time is one thing you cannot afford - every day equals more lots sales!
This is why I decided to put this course together. I have reviewed many instructors courses to help them to increase their sales. So many courses and so many questions to answer!
As a very experienced Udemy instructor, with over 20 courses, 27,000 plus students and over $30,000 in life time earnings, I know what I am doing.
In addition, I have intereviewed over 100 instructors about their course in my Online Learning Podcast (which is available on Udemy for nothing!).
When you enrol in this course, you will discover step by step how to by pass all the mistakes we have all made when starting out with our courses. This is your fast track to more enrollments and greater student satisfaction. Make your students happy and you will sell more courses!
This course is not theoretical, this is based on my direct experience helping lots of instructors, just like you. I had to make this course. I was being asked these questions all the time.
In this Course you will discover 15 of the most common mistakes made by instructors and how to put them right! It wouldn't be fair just to tell you what they are - I want you to avoid them all together!
Four major course planning errors that can cost you days of extra workSeven signficant production pitfalls which can often mean loads of retakes, extra recording and more lost timeTwo Lecture in which you will discover how to project your authority and experienceTwo Simple Secrets to Udemy success - learn how to play (within the rules) to WIN!
Take action now - Click on the "Take This Course" button in the top right hand corner of this page and follow the simple instructions that follow.
Don't forget if you have any questions - I am always here to help. I check my messages and course discussions daily - just start a thread or drop me an email, I am here to ensure your success!
Don't forget this course is covered by my 30 Day "no quibble" money back guarantee! Well, Udemy has one exactly the same too! Isn't that a happy coincidence!
By enrolling today, you also lock in all future updates to this course - nothing further to pay - ever!
Take Action and Click on the blue "Take This Course" button Now
I look forward to working with you and welcoming you to my community of students
Best regards
John Colley, The Six Minute Strategist
Business Strategist, Online Course Expert and Founder and Host of the Online Learning Podcast
Overview
Section 1: Welcome to the Course - Lets get started!
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Please Introduce Yourself
Section 2: Course Planning
Lecture 3 Topic Selection is a Science Not an Art - What's in it for Me?
Lecture 4 Planning Your Courses - Why You Need a Road Map from Day One
Lecture 5 Why Your Course Title is Vital and How to Get it Right
Lecture 6 How to Make Your Course Image Stand Out
Lecture 7 Discover What Professor Kristen Palana can teach you about Course Images
Section 3: Course Production
Lecture 8 Getting Your Course Length Right - Don't waste time and effort!
Lecture 9 Lecture Creation Sequence is Simple - Don't put the cart before the horse!
Lecture 10 Why Your Course Description has to Sell Your Course and How to Do it
Lecture 11 How to Get the Most Out of Your Lecture Titles and Descriptions
Lecture 12 How to Create a Transcript of Your Lecture using Dragon Dictate
Lecture 13 Some Essential Content Every Course Should Have
Lecture 14 Make A Promo Video That Sells You and Your Course!
Lecture 15 Time Out: I Would Love to Get Your Feedback on this Course
Section 4: Getting Your Public Profile Right - Communicating Authority and Experience
Lecture 16 Personal Photographs are Vital - Dont Mess this Up
Lecture 17 What Does Your Personal Bio Say About You - And What it Should Say!
Section 5: The Simple Secrets to Udemy Success
Lecture 18 Lets Talk about Price and How to Get it Right Now!
Lecture 19 My Udemy Success Formula - Three Simple Metrics to Maximise
Section 6: Wrap Up and Summary
Lecture 20 Course Summary and Wrap Up
This course is designed for Udemy instructors who are struggling to create courses which appeal to students,The course is designed to bridge the experience gap between the new instructor and those of us who have been around creating courses in Udemy for a while

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/0a9be8d2fe7810daaed3758502ab48d8/cpmwy.Udemy.Course.Creation.15.Errors.To.Avoid.Unofficial.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/4f17a8C0e99d8758/cpmwy.Udemy.Course.Creation.15.Errors.To.Avoid.Unofficial.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/3F1291F7AAACC89/cpmwy.Udemy.Course.Creation.15.Errors.To.Avoid.Unofficial.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/ats67j7ehswh/cpmwy.Udemy.Course.Creation.15.Errors.To.Avoid.Unofficial.rar.html
Старый 13.11.2022, 13:43   #74437
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Using Hooks in React 18

Released 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Level: Intermediate | Genre: eLearning | Language: English + vtt | Duration: 3h 31m | Size: 576.1 MB

This course will teach you how to best use React Hooks, how to build your own Hooks, and how to combine Hooks together to make awesome React apps

This course is about learning everything you need to use React Hooks in your React apps, as well as how to build your own custom Hooks to satisfy your own state and component lifecycle management. In this course, Using Hooks in React 18, you'll learn to use React Hooks in your function components as well as understand the motivation behind hooks. First, you'll explore what a React Hook actually is by building your own useState Hook from scratch. Next, you'll discover the built-in React Hooks provided by the React Facebook team. Finally, you'll learn how to combine the built-in Hooks and Hooks you build yourself, as well as third-party Hooks into real world React apps. When you're finished with this course, you'll have the skills and knowledge of React Hooks needed to build highly performant, easily maintainable React apps that provide an awesome user experience to your end users.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/aca5e379a4a9cb4dc11c7a407cb08d4e/jhauc.Using.Hooks.in.React.18.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e816B240d78e35De/jhauc.Using.Hooks.in.React.18.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/8ECA35702526DB7/jhauc.Using.Hooks.in.React.18.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/nncxmcafq3bj/jhauc.Using.Hooks.in.React.18.rar.html
Старый 13.11.2022, 13:44   #74438
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Using Samplers Make Your Own Realistic Virtual Instruments

Steve Lydford | Duration: 2:23 h | Video: H264 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48 kHz 2ch | 1,94 GB | Language: English

The complete beginner's guide to sampling and virtual instrument creation for composition and sound design
A deep dive into all the common elements of instrument creation and sound design using samplers. Whether you are brand new to sampling, or an experienced sound designer, beatmaker or producer, this course will help you to really understand how to construct exactly the sounds you are looking for and make super-realistic sample-based virtual instruments from scratch.
With over two hours of video split across more than twenty lessons, you will find detailed descriptions and demonstrations of
• Using sample engines and how the different elements work together.
• How to take any sound and make it playable across your MIDI keyboard.
• Why and how creating your own sampled instruments can help define your own unique sound.
• How to use noise reduction, waveform editing, loops, round robins and velocity layers to make ultra realistic-sounding virtual instruments.
• How to use envelopes, low-frequency oscillators (LFOs) and filters to modulate your instruments.
• How to layer sounds and add effects such as delay and reverb to make your sounds more interesting.
During the course, you will see every step taken in the creation of four unique sample-based instruments. We'll be using the built-in samplers within Logic Pro X throughout the course, and I've included a short introduction to Native Instruments Kontakt 6 at the end to show how you can apply the concepts learnt to any sampler and know exactly how to use it to get the sounds you need for your compositions.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/d14da571ae75e4eb6eda605b8e7259af/gterb.Using.Samplers.Make.Your.Own.Realistic.Virtual.Instruments.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/a5997d02fac80243/gterb.Using.Samplers.Make.Your.Own.Realistic.Virtual.Instruments.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/6170E598F9A6498/gterb.Using.Samplers.Make.Your.Own.Realistic.Virtual.Instruments.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/1hz1zvcffssx/gterb.Using.Samplers.Make.Your.Own.Realistic.Virtual.Instruments.rar.html
Старый 13.11.2022, 13:45   #74439
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Write Udemy Promo Emails That Get Killer Results! Unofficial

Last updated 8/2017
Language: English | Size: 152.69 MB | Duration: 1h 15m

Discover a proven system for creating killer Udemy promotional email announcements to increase enrollments! Unofficial

What you'll learn
You will discover a proven system for creating Udemy promotional announcements that sell multiples of your courses.
You will discover how to create a Udemy promotional announcement that uses the best of the best copywriting techniques and strategy so as to dramatically increase your enrollments, sales and revenue.
You'll learn how to write Udemy promo announcements that students are compelled to open, read, and take action on!
Discover various ways to dramatically increase your promo announcement open rate, enrollment rate and revenues.
You'll learn the ten elements of a killer promo announcement so you can emulate them to enjoy the awesome results!
Requirements
You should be a Udemy instructor with 2 or more courses published. (or in the process of publishing)
You should be interested in learning a highly profitable / effective Udemy promotional announcements strategy.
Description
This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.Want to increase your Udemy course*enrollments and revenue?
Well, you'd better read this entire brief*message then, because I want to tell you about a system for creating the ultimate Udemy promotional announcements...
You see, although I've been a Udemy instructor since 2013 and have published 46 courses on Udemy, it wasn't until recently that I stumbled upon a killer Udemy Promotional Announcements system that gets me amazing results, every time...
NOTE:*If you're a Udemy instructor with more than one course, then you qualify to begin using Udemy*Promotional Announcements to encourage your existing students to enroll in your new courses.
This system has allowed me to enjoy an INCREASE*in Udemy course*enrollments (from promotional announcements)*by as much as 300% - 500%!
In fact, this system has resulted in students buying "multiples" of my courses and, in some cases, students buying ALL THE COURSES that were offered in a single promotional announcement!
That's right, I've had lots of*students buying TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE and even all*SIX of the courses I promoted,*in one shot*- and directly as a result of my Udemy Promotional Announcement!
So, what's the secret?
Well, really, there's no big secret.
I simply applied the strategies of the top copywriters, combined with my 18 years of experience in email marketing to create what I consider the ultimate Udemy promotional announcement formula.
In this course, I will reveal the TEN elements of a highly effective Udemy promotional announcement and show you how they all work in combination to create an unstoppable force of persuasion*- a "super*announcement" that virtually compels students to enroll in multiple courses.
This strategy is proven, it is effective and it can be yours, when you enroll now in The Ultimate Udemy Promotional Announcement Formula!
Remember, when you enroll today, you also get Udemy's 30-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee, so you have no risk and nothing to lose by enrolling.
But, you have a whole new world of success, enrollments and sales to gain!
Enroll today!
Dave Espino
PS: The Udemy promotional announcement is one of the most mis-used features of Udemy. I see instructors "blowing it" all the time because they don't understand even the basics of how to do email marketing. Their promotional announcements end up*sounding like they are begging, or their value proposition is limited to "Buy my course for only $____" out of a sense of*desperation.*Don't be one of those instructors. Acquire the knowledge to rise above the average instructor*and run your Udemy business as a professional. No need to be desperate, when you know what you're doing! Enroll today.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: What Are Udemy Promotional Announcements And Why Are They So Important?
Lecture 2 What Are Udemy Promotional Announcements?
Lecture 3 Why Are Udemy Promotional Announcements So Important?
Section 3: Get Amazing Results When Doing Udemy Promotional Announcements Correctly
Lecture 4 My Amazing Results With Udemy Promotional Announcements
Lecture 5 The Slippery Slide Concept In Copywriting
Section 4: The Anatomy Of An Excellent Udemy Promotional Announcement
Lecture 6 The Anatomy Of A Udemy Promotional Announcement
Lecture 7 How To Match Your Message To Your Market In Your Promo Announcements
Lecture 8 Your Promo Announcement's Subject Line
Lecture 9 Your Promo Announcement's Opening Image
Lecture 10 Your Promo Announcement's Opening Message
Lecture 11 Your Promo Announcement's Opening Call To Action
Lecture 12 Your Promo Announcement's Course Titles
Lecture 13 Your Promo Announcement's Course Description / Sales Copy
Lecture 14 Your Promo Announcement's Course Enrollment Call To Action
Lecture 15 Your Promo Announcement's Salutation
Lecture 16 Your Promo Announcement's Closing Image
Lecture 17 Your Promo Announcement Email's Timing And Sequencing
Section 5: Summarizing The Elements Of A Successful Udemy Promotional Announcement
Lecture 18 Summary
Section 6: Conclusion
Lecture 19 Conclusion
Lecture 20 BONUS - Example Promotional Announcements & More
This course is perfect for any Udemy instructor who has more than one course and wants to maximize their Udemy course enrollments and revenue.,This course is perfect for any Udemy instructor who wants to learn how to write better promotional announcements for increased enrollments from their best market, their existing students.,This course is great for any fan of copywriting and how to get more sales through copywriting and proper sequencing of email blasts.,This course is great for any Udemy instructor who wants to maximize their promotional email marketing results.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/e06e1e10dda9866a84ccf4fa1f1286d1/pdjou.Write.Udemy.Promo.Emails.That.Get.Killer.Results.Unofficial.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/87cd983C8a2891f6/pdjou.Write.Udemy.Promo.Emails.That.Get.Killer.Results.Unofficial.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/8FBE00A8A0DBFD3/pdjou.Write.Udemy.Promo.Emails.That.Get.Killer.Results.Unofficial.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/6t1i4ui0i9zk/pdjou.Write.Udemy.Promo.Emails.That.Get.Killer.Results.Unofficial.rar.html
Старый 13.11.2022, 15:47   #74440
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Acloud Guru - Controlling Spam with Linux and Greylisting

Released 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 6 Lessons (32m 51s) | Size: 372.8 MB

Use email greylisting to make it harder for hackers and spammers to get into your inbox when you control your own email server.

Do you manage your own email systems? Then greylisting is for you.
Those who send out junk emails make money when people open and respond to those emails. They need to get that junk email sent and opened as fast as possible, because they know that after a short period of time, their emails will be marked as junk mail and will be automatically moved by email providers into people's junk folders.
Hackers and those with bad intentions also send out bulk emails. They find a vulnerability and send out bulk emails hoping that someone will click on an email link and expose themselves to the security flaw.
If you're in one of these groups (sending out hundreds of thousands or millions of bulk emails in one bunch), then your systems are designed for throughput. These bad actors send their payloads out into the world using their lists of millions of emails, and if they get no response by a defined time limit or get a retry later message, then they skip that email and move on to the next in their list. Depending on whether spammers want to make their process as fast and efficient as possible (time is money to them), they may also remove email addresses from their list that are not able to receive email instantly.
Email greylisting is a method to lower the amount of spam and junk mail that gets into your email inbox. It works by slightly delaying the emails being received and forcing the sender to resend the emails.
If this sounds interesting to you, then jump into this course to see if it can help cut down your spam and increase the security of your email systems.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/6375c3dc67e515c0a3185362dcc7b6a1/rxtiw.Acloud.Guru..Controlling.Spam.with.Linux.and.Greylisting.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/479d21878Fb24854/rxtiw.Acloud.Guru..Controlling.Spam.with.Linux.and.Greylisting.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/4AE716F494BCD34/rxtiw.Acloud.Guru..Controlling.Spam.with.Linux.and.Greylisting.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/exd89qof5uwq/rxtiw.Acloud.Guru..Controlling.Spam.with.Linux.and.Greylisting.rar.html
Старый 13.11.2022, 15:48   #74441
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию AnyTrans for iOS 8.9.4.20221027 macOS

Language: Multilingual | File size: 206 MB

AnyTrans lets you converge your entire Apple products and consolidate every access to all your content in one place, including music, videos, photos, messages, books, Safari history, voice memo, and more. No matter the content is from your iPhone, iTunes, even from iCloud. It gives efficient and minimalist control and absolute freedom over all your iOS data and files.

Features
• Move everything from Android device to your new iPhone - Transfer the most of your Android content to your new iPhone, including messages, photos, contact, even music and call log, etc.
• Migrate everything from old iPhone to your new one within one click clone - Upon just one simple click, everything from your old iPhone, even from iPad - will be cloned to your new iPhone.
• Download millions of online videos and audios - Download your favorite online videos from Dailymotion, Vine and another 900+ sites directly to your iPhone iPad for offline watching, or to your computer for collection.
• Manage your iCloud content in a better way - Download photos in bulk from your iCloud account and extract data from your iCloud backup. Also integrate data from multiple iCloud accounts to your daily used one for quicker access.
• Easily manage all your contents on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Browse, edit and export important music, messages, notes, and more personal data from iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• Full-way transfer across your iOS devices, iTunes, iCloud and computer - gets anything transferred freely between your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iTunes, iCloud and computer - from iPhone to computer, iPhone to iPhone, iPhone to iTunes, computer to iPhone, etc.
• Back up and extract your precious data with ease - AnyTrans can 1-click back up your whole iPhone data or selectively back up what you need.
Release Notes
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version

Supported Operation Systems
macOS 10.10 or later

Homepage:
Код:
https://www.imobie.com
Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/148628a060fb98f0f201e2f12f480042/flylq.AnyTrans.for.iOS.8.9.4.20221027.macOS.dmg.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/27c7ba5931202E28/flylq.AnyTrans.for.iOS.8.9.4.20221027.macOS.dmg
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/1868E313714191D/flylq.AnyTrans.for.iOS.8.9.4.20221027.macOS.dmg
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/ba3blpqh4xvw/flylq.AnyTrans.for.iOS.8.9.4.20221027.macOS.dmg.html
Старый 13.11.2022, 15:49   #74442
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию ApowerREC 1.5.9.31 Multilingual

File Size: 35.3 MB

ApowerREC can record anything on your screen including your desktop activities, live streaming videos, web meetings, and so on. You can capture your activity on the full screen or within a specifically set, customized region on your display along with audio, and it has a great ability to keep videos synchronized with audio. Besides, recording webcam or capturing screen together with webcam is also feasible, and you can record a video chat or make a tutorial video with this screen recording software.

Here is What's Included in ApowerREC
Edit Videos
Make real-time editing during the recording or deploy advanced editing and add effects after the recording.
Record Webcam
Record webcam only or record webcam along with your screen simultaneously.
Task Recording
Create scheduled tasks to record PC screen/webcam automatically or follow a running application to record.
Convert Video
Convert the recorded videos into different formats like MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, etc.
Take Screenshots
Take a screenshot with one click and it will be saved automatically.
Record Audio
Adjust the volume and customize the audio sources from sound card or microphone.
Apart from the functions above, ApowerREC also comes with other easy but highlighted features, including features such as the flexible overlay toolbar, visual recording settings, high output quality, and so on.
Seamless Screen Recording Experience in All Devices
Aside from being a powerful Windows/Mac screen recorder. ApowerREC also provides screen recording for your mobile devices, it captures screen activities from your iOS or Android devices. For iOS users, simply mirror your phone screen to PC and record iOS screen as a video with high quality; for Android users, you can record Android screen with or without a PC.
Use ApowerREC for Cost-effective Work and Productivity Increase
Business use
Make a demonstration video for your app or capture web conference for backup and later review. Voice commentary and webcam are also supported to be included in the recording.
Teaching & Training
Record online class lecture for e-learning and add some annotations to it for better illustration. This video recording software can make your presentation become more vivid.
Studying
You can create stunning studying material and showcases. This can be achieved by recording live streaming lectures, online webinars and other similar events.
Gaming
Record your finest gaming moments smoothly with HD quality, take screenshots of certain segments and share these awesome gameplay experience with others.
General Use
Other general use offered by this PC screen recorder includes saving the wonder video chat moment, recording a short video clip for troubleshooting and customer support, etc.
Share with the World
Share the wonderful moment you are living through via capturing as images or videos with your friends, family or even subscribers from all over the world regardless of where you live.
Host your screencasts in ShowMore website for backup and it gives you complete control over managing and sharing videos.Create a new FTP connection as you wish and access to the FTP server in order to upload and download files in an effective way.One-click upload your recorded videos to YouTube directly for instant sharing with subscribers. No further ado is needed.Easily upload screenshots to free cloud space provided by screenshot.net and share them with your friends via the link.
Whats New
official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.

Homepage:
Код:
https://www.apowersoft.com/
Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/0f4c809763d51d854973c5dd2c8c0825/lirqg.ApowerREC.1.5.9.31.Multilingual.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/c379337C312eBE8f/lirqg.ApowerREC.1.5.9.31.Multilingual.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/5115CD92ACF9E93/lirqg.ApowerREC.1.5.9.31.Multilingual.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/hcnanbneungz/lirqg.ApowerREC.1.5.9.31.Multilingual.rar.html
Старый 13.11.2022, 15:50   #74443
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Apple Keynote Course: Create Keynote Presentation On Mac

L
ast updated 6/2022
Language: English | Size: 2.54 GB | Duration: 4h 25m

Be pro in Mac Keynote, complete Apple Keynote basic to advanced course + 12 practical examples on Keynote Presentation

What you'll learn
Basic to advance, everything you need to know about keynote
Gain confidence in delivering presentations
Create and present presentations in Keynote.
Learn to build slides with text, images, shapes and other elements.
Use arrangement and alignment tools to make better slides.
Add video and audio to your presentations.
Animate your presentations with transitions and builds.
Record presentations and create videos.
Find out how to add links to make your presentations interactive.
Edit Keynote themes and create your own.
Add text, pictures, videos and shapes to your presentation.
Add animations to objects to make them come to life
Create multiple slide types with ease
Requirements
Students should have a Mac or access to one
Be willing to learn Apple Keynote
Description
In this course, Apple Keynote Course: Create Keynote Presentation on Mac we will discuss everything about Apple Keynote or Mac Keynote.Mac Keynote may be a complete course with 50 lessons including short practical samples of the way to build interesting and compelling slides. It includes quite three hours of video tutorials and example files.This course starts with an easy Keynote example. you'll build a brief presentation employing a basic built-in theme. Then you'll see how easy it's to present that presentation.From there, you'll advance to find out the way to build more complex slides using elements like text, images, shapes, lines, audio and video. You'll see the way to use arrangement and alignment tools to form your own slides look great.You will also study transitions and animation. You'll see the way to add transitions between slides, and to create a slide one element at a time. The course also covers animation using Magic Move and other techniques.You will then learn more advanced uses for presentations like creating videos and making stand-alone interactive kiosks. Other advanced techniques covered include altering and making your own themes, printing, and collaborating with others.Whether you would like to use Keynote for work, school, or to make Internet content, this course can get you up to hurry fast. It doesn't assume that you simply have prior experience with other presentation software. However, if you've got used something like PowerPoint within the past, you'll also use this course to quickly learn the ins-and-outs of Keynote.Enroll inside this course, Apple Keynote Course: Create Keynote Presentation on Mac.Enroll Now!!!!
Overview
Section 1: Apple Keynote Course: Create Keynote Presentation on Mac
Lecture 1 Apple Keynote Course: Create Keynote Presentation on Mac (Promo)
Lecture 2 Watch This Before Learning Course
Lecture 3 Download Premium Resources
Lecture 4 Creating Keynote Document
Lecture 5 Adding & Arranging Slides
Lecture 6 Presenting Screen
Lecture 7 Gridlines Keynote Liner
Lecture 8 Text with Example
Lecture 9 Playing with Shapes
Lecture 10 Images Blow with Example
Lecture 11 Photo Slideshow
Lecture 12 Line & Curves with Example
Lecture 13 Pen & Arranging Objects
Lecture 14 Tables Charts with Example
Lecture 15 Video Audio Blast with Example
Lecture 16 Keynote Transition with Example
Lecture 17 Magic Move with Example
Lecture 18 Keynote Presenter Slide
Lecture 19 Using Comments
Lecture 20 Keynote Links with Example
Lecture 21 Presenting on IOS
Lecture 22 Master Slides & Theme Create
Lecture 23 Exporting in Keynote
Lecture 24 Images Sources
Lecture 25 Keynote Shortcuts
Lecture 26 Keynote Updates
Lecture 27 Bonus
This course is for anyone who wants to learn to use Keynote on their Mac, whether it is for work, school or personal projects like slideshows and videos.,Amateur presenters wanting to learn to create presentations on Mac

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/d05645d0503dd4add8d9d33b74d68d98/xemsy.Apple.Keynote.Course.Create.Keynote.Presentation.On.Mac.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/6f2461620738769d679c7ec47a2c323d/xemsy.Apple.Keynote.Course.Create.Keynote.Presentation.On.Mac.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/a91ca90ea6d559c362fc350071270df5/xemsy.Apple.Keynote.Course.Create.Keynote.Presentation.On.Mac.part3.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/6866c02b423E9F70/xemsy.Apple.Keynote.Course.Create.Keynote.Presentation.On.Mac.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/A611e0f2184D4bfF/xemsy.Apple.Keynote.Course.Create.Keynote.Presentation.On.Mac.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/354263edcb2fea9e/xemsy.Apple.Keynote.Course.Create.Keynote.Presentation.On.Mac.part3.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/64BA3CDAC1D5E42/xemsy.Apple.Keynote.Course.Create.Keynote.Presentation.On.Mac.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/EFF3E24AADD339E/xemsy.Apple.Keynote.Course.Create.Keynote.Presentation.On.Mac.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/EBFADBA1A7D52ED/xemsy.Apple.Keynote.Course.Create.Keynote.Presentation.On.Mac.part3.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/vb754lmd0z3o/xemsy.Apple.Keynote.Course.Create.Keynote.Presentation.On.Mac.part1.rar.html
https://1dl.net/9kk4tsn9v05y/xemsy.Apple.Keynote.Course.Create.Keynote.Presentation.On.Mac.part2.rar.html
https://1dl.net/7njcwx44cuhf/xemsy.Apple.Keynote.Course.Create.Keynote.Presentation.On.Mac.part3.rar.html
Старый 13.11.2022, 15:52   #74444
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Brain Training: Critical Thinking and Problem Solving

Last updated 8/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 78 lectures (1h 34m) | Size: 1.37 GB

Did you know you have THREE BRAINS? Neuroplasticity, Mental Health, Improved Memory, Mindfullness & Decision Making

What you'll learn
Differentiate between your Three (3) Brain's and discover the part responsible for your urges, emotions and thinking.
Designed to provide you with insight into how your brain works and to Discover WHY you think and act the way you do.
Development of Critical Thinking and Problem Solving, it fosters Understanding and Cooperation within groups and between the aspects of yourself.
Insights into how your brain works and how to 'Tap' into your higher mind to make the best decisions for any situation in your life.
A special insight into the teenager's mind and how to communicate with them
Discover what side is your dominant brain hemisphere
Respond to difficult people and situations effectively
How to change negative thoughts and memories
Control impulse decisions
Why willpower doesnt work on your ego
How your emotions are triggered and strategies to stay in control.
Requirements
Desire to improve how you interact with others for positive results.
Health conscious individals who have a desire to understand "how their brain ticks."
Description
The Course Goal - Increase Critical Thinking & Problem-Solving Skills. Objective is to Differentiate between your three brains and discover the parts responsible for your urges, emotions, memories and thinking.In this course, you are going to learn about the three brains and how they have developed through evolution and how they affect your daily life and decision-making.The brain is a remarkable structure that defines who you are as an individual and how you interpret and experience the world.Discover the brains that you share with your pets and other animals.Discover interesting fact about your brain including Neuroplasticity.You will learn which one of your three brains is responsible for 90% of your decisions, discover how to store memories into long-term memories, and what brain hemisphere is your dominant side.Recent research has found that adult and teen brains work differently. So what does this mean? Take this course and you will discover something unique about these younger brains and how to communicate with them effectively.I have included special Quantum Doctor Conclusions that bring everything together.This course on the Three (3) Brains was Designed to provide you with insight into how your brain works and to Discover WHY you think and act the way you do. Understanding this information leads to the development of Critical Thinking and Problem Solving, it fosters Understanding and Cooperation within groups and between the aspects of yourself.
Who this course is for
Health professionals and those working in occupations interacting with difficult people, situations, thoughts and emotions.
Highly beneficial for 'Team Building' for companies and businesses.
Those who want to be in control of daily outcomes through critical thinking and problem solving.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/f816b10b8352efda9b2fc0dad30bf02b/bgnjo.Brain.Training.Critical.Thinking.and.Problem.Solving.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/4ba7b72fbd90b7ce8afed1372988bb49/bgnjo.Brain.Training.Critical.Thinking.and.Problem.Solving.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/68808914d651ba89/bgnjo.Brain.Training.Critical.Thinking.and.Problem.Solving.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0E4C0bb8dcb0A414/bgnjo.Brain.Training.Critical.Thinking.and.Problem.Solving.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/083EA1CD4D7BC15/bgnjo.Brain.Training.Critical.Thinking.and.Problem.Solving.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/452A15E25B19FC0/bgnjo.Brain.Training.Critical.Thinking.and.Problem.Solving.part2.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/v2stx7udplkm/bgnjo.Brain.Training.Critical.Thinking.and.Problem.Solving.part1.rar.html
https://1dl.net/vugjw8ft49pp/bgnjo.Brain.Training.Critical.Thinking.and.Problem.Solving.part2.rar.html
Старый 13.11.2022, 15:53   #74445
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Cht - Certified Hardware Technician

Published 11/2022
Language: English | Size: 2.26 GB | Duration: 4h 39m

Prepare for the Mile2® Certified Hardware Technician (CHT) exam with this course.

What you'll learn
Fundamentals of networking
Fundamentals of security/forensics
Understanding of properly and safely diagnosing
Applying troubleshooting skills
Requirements
None
Description
Mile2® is the exclusive provider of this course. An authorized exam simulator and exam prep are included in this official Mile2® video, both of which are accessible upon request. When you are ready, send us an email through your Udemy account to request this.By giving you the fundamental skills required to install, configure, and support computer hardware systems, the Certified Hardware Technician (CHT) course can jumpstart your career in the IT industry. This includes installing, configuring, and maintaining devices, PCs, and servers.The Certified Hardware Technician (CHT) will also be able to apply troubleshooting techniques and correctly and safely diagnose, fix, and document typical problems. He or she will also provide an awareness of the foundations of networking and security/forensics.Customer service is a crucial part of anyone's skill set, and this course gives you insight into how to offer the right kind of support. The course's exploration of wireless networks, mobile technology, and tailored deployment for end users is one of my favorites. The CompTIA A+ 220-901 certification exam and the Mile2 Certified Hardware Technician test are both aligned with the Certified Hardware Technician course.The Certified Hardware Technician (CHT) is a part of the following role-based Progressions on the Mile2 Certification Roadmap.
Overview
Lecture 1 Intro
Section 2: Module 1
Lecture 2 Troubleshooting
Section 3: Module 2
Lecture 3 Motherboards and CPUs
Section 4: Module 3
Lecture 4 Power Supplies
Section 5: Module 4
Lecture 5 Memory
Section 6: Module 5
Lecture 6 Computer Expansion
Section 7: Module 6
Lecture 7 Physical Storage
Section 8: Module 7
Lecture 8 Input-Output Devices
Section 9: Module 8
Lecture 9 Display Devices
Section 10: Module 9
Lecture 10 Network Cables and Connectors
Section 11: Module 10
Lecture 11 Printers and Multifunction Print Devices
Section 12: Module 11
Lecture 12 TCP/IP and Transport Protocols
Section 13: Module 12
Lecture 13 Custom Computers
Section 14: Module 13
Lecture 14 Operational Procedures
Everyone,End Users,Employees with access to computers,Managers

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/6646f262bfe04e11c2b1b381b0b0f626/rmmxw.Cht..Certified.Hardware.Technician.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/68dad02f06a8d25a138de2e9560b32b6/rmmxw.Cht..Certified.Hardware.Technician.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/b27280601f811304bec6229381279d07/rmmxw.Cht..Certified.Hardware.Technician.part3.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/1994266eDB712a89/rmmxw.Cht..Certified.Hardware.Technician.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/C603eaa919Dd5710/rmmxw.Cht..Certified.Hardware.Technician.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/206D2bdDFd2fa978/rmmxw.Cht..Certified.Hardware.Technician.part3.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/117AF4C5A6018B5/rmmxw.Cht..Certified.Hardware.Technician.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/013D73ED38832E6/rmmxw.Cht..Certified.Hardware.Technician.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/D27ADC5BBC42356/rmmxw.Cht..Certified.Hardware.Technician.part3.rar
1dl.net:
Код:
https://1dl.net/8eg7oe3l5utm/rmmxw.Cht..Certified.Hardware.Technician.part1.rar.html
https://1dl.net/1xgx93yq788h/rmmxw.Cht..Certified.Hardware.Technician.part2.rar.html
https://1dl.net/idlq8ouinh97/rmmxw.Cht..Certified.Hardware.Technician.part3.rar.html
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws