Learn the Arabic meanings of these phrases
Learn how to respond to these phrases in English
Learn the Arabic meanings of these responses
Improve your pronunciation
Develop a British accent
Requirements
No tools or prerequisites required
Description
Do you want to be able to understand native speakers better? Or improve your accent and sound like a native speaker from the uk? Well this course just might be for you! This everyday English phrases course was designed to help English Language Learners learn some of the most common, modern phrases used in everyday English. I have mixed between formal, informal, and idioms that are used in conversational English in native speaking countries, specifically the UK. This course is ideal for beginners and intermediate students that want to improve their spoken English, learn new phrases and vocabulary and develop a British Accent with correct pronunciation.Each lesson has a short video explaining the phrase and example sentences using the phrase, all translated into Arabic. Each lesson also has a downloadable PDF resources with all the video content transcribed for you to keep and study from. Lastly, every lesson has a short quiz in English to test your knowledge.The course has been split into 5 sections, with an end of section merged video to revise and watch as well as a longer quiz. This method of revisiting learning after each section, will help you practice and remember more of what you have been learning.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction to the course
Lecture 1 Introduction to the course
Section 2: Section 1 - 25 Common English phrases
Lecture 2 Lesson 1
Lecture 3 Lesson 2
Lecture 4 Lesson 3
Lecture 5 Lesson 4
Lecture 6 Lesson 5
Lecture 7 End of section video lessons 1-5
Section 3: Section 2 - 25 Common English phrases
Lecture 8 Lesson 6
Lecture 9 Lesson 7
Lecture 10 Lesson 8
Lecture 11 Lesson 9
Lecture 12 Lesson 10
Lecture 13 End of section video lessons 6-10
Section 4: Section 3 - 25 Common English phrases
Lecture 14 Lesson 11
Lecture 15 Lesson 12
Lecture 16 Lesson 13
Lecture 17 Lesson 14
Lecture 18 Lesson 15
Lecture 19 End of section video lessons 11-15
Section 5: Section 4 - 25 Common English phrases
Lecture 20 Lesson 16
Lecture 21 Lesson 17
Lecture 22 Lesson 18
Lecture 23 Lesson 19
Lecture 24 Lesson 20
Lecture 25 End of section video lessons 16-20
Section 6: Section 5 - 25 Common English phrases
Lecture 26 Lesson 21
Lecture 27 Lesson 22
Lecture 28 Lesson 23
Lecture 29 Lesson 24
Lecture 30 Lesson 25
Lecture 31 End of section video lessons 21-25
Section 7: Bonus lecture
Lecture 32 Bonus lecture
Common English phrases course with Arabic translation

Download link

rapidgator.net:
[Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

uploadgig.com:
[Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.09.2022, 07:43   #68942
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию A Beginners Guide To Effective Communication

Published 9/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 532.56 MB | Duration: 0h 31m

Learn the basics on how to communicate with calm confidence in the home, in the classroom or in the workplace

What you'll learn
Understand the basic behaviours of effective communication
Understand the impact of the 3 methods of communication. Words, Tone & Body Language
Develop effective communication & interpersonal skills to help you succeed in education & in your chosen career path
Develop an awareness of communicating with assertive confidence
Requirements
Many of us are not born with great communication skills it is an acquired practice and honestly, those skills can be learned.
Come with an open mind and a willingness to complete the course
Description
Welcome to this beginner's communication course.When I was a student at school I was shy, and quiet and didn't put myself forward to answer questions ( I know it's hard to believe....as I am a Teacher, Coach & Therapist now..... but it's true) I didn't have the confidence to speak up or put myself in the spotlight.If this sounds like you, then this course is for you. I learned the basics that I teach in this course and practised engaging with the lessons learned to improve not only my communication skills but my confidence too.So, if this sounds like you, Simply click the enrol button and let's get you speaking with assertive confidence.This course offers an introduction to the methods and styles of communication, where you will learn to transform your relationships by being more aware of the impact of the power of words, your tone of voice and your body language. I created this beginner's course for anyone looking to improve their communication confidence. It is a course that would benefit students in education, new employees in the workplace environment and anyone who wants to learn the benefits of assertive communication & interpersonal skills.By the end of the course, you will understand the methods of communication and be able to recognise the styles of communication in yourself & others. You will reflect on your own communication style and identify the areas you want to continue to develop.And I look forward to seeing you on the inside!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 The 3 methods of communication
Lecture 3 Meet the Instructor
Section 2: How we communicate
Lecture 4 Communication Activity Part 1
Lecture 5 Communication Activity Part 2
Section 3: Styles of Communication
Lecture 6 Non- Assertive
Lecture 7 Assertive
Lecture 8 Aggresive
Lecture 9 Re-cap Communication Styles
Lecture 10 E-Communication: Email & Text
Lecture 11 Summary
Section 4: Next Steps
Lecture 12 See You Soon
Anyone looking to improve their communication skills,Students who want to develop confident & assertive communication skills to cope in education environment & life beyond the classroom,New employees to the workplace who want to develop their communication skills

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 29.09.2022, 07:44   #68943
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Art Of Innovation And Invention

Published 9/2022
Language: English | Size: 345.77 MB | Duration: 1h 10m

Let's explore the deep understating behind the any innovation and invention

What you'll learn
What is invention?
What is innovation?
Fundamental entities behind any invention !
Discussion on" Deep Understating problem , Skill for creation , Knowledge and Creativity "
In-depth Case story behind the some of the successful innovation and Invention and like Facebook, Electric Bulb, Arduino Uno and other.
Requirements
There are no any such requirements or prerequisites for taking your course.
Any STEM and management people can take this course.
Description
Hello , Inventors, Innovators and Product Designers,My name Amit Kumar. Professionally, I am electronics hardware Engineer and by choice, I am successful inventor. I did many innovation and invention in my past. I am creating new innovation and invention since last 5 year ago. I have rich experience and deep understanding on how to creating new innovation and invention from an scratch idea.With my deep understanding of innovation and invention, I frame a course named "Art of innovation and invention" where I explain the deep knowledge behind how to create new innovation and invention :There are following context of this course :What is invention?What is innovation?Fundamental entities behind any invention ~ Deep Understating problem ~ Skill for creation ~ Knowledge ~ CreativityIn-depth Case story behind the some of the successful innovation and Invention and like Facebook, Electric Bulb, Arduino Uno and other.And many other unmatchable knowledge.Who can see this course :This course is designed for any Undergraduate and Post -Graduate student who is studying in the STEM field want to create new innovation and invention.This course would be very useful for any Buddy Entrepreneur who has just an idea and don't know how to convert that idea into new innovation and invention.This course is also useful for Research Scholar or PhD fellow who is willing to convert their research into innovation and invention.This course is also useful for any professional who in working any R and D organization , want to create IP ( intellectual property) in his project.
Overview
Lecture 1 what is invention
Lecture 2 What is innovation ?
Lecture 3 Fundamental entities behind any invention
Section 2: Discussion on Fundamental entitles
Lecture 4 Deep understanding of problem
Lecture 5 Skill for creation
Lecture 6 Knowledge
Lecture 7 Creativity
Section 3: Discussion on Creativity
Lecture 8 Cognitive skills
Lecture 9 Analytical Aptitude
Lecture 10 Maturity
Lecture 11 Psychology Thoughtness
Section 4: Conclusion
Lecture 12 Conclusion
Section 5: The behind story of great inventions
Lecture 13 Electric bulb
Lecture 14 Arduino
Lecture 15 Facebook
Lecture 16 Bicycle
Section 6: Thank you and Suggestion
Lecture 17 Suggestion to new innovator
This course is designed for any Undergraduate and Post -Graduate student who is studying in the STEM field want to create new innovation and invention.,This course would be very useful for any Buddy Entrepreneur who has just an idea and don't know how to convert that idea into new innovation and invention.,This course is also useful for Research Scholar or PhD fellow who is willing to convert their research into innovation and invention.,This course is also useful for any professional who in working any R and D organization , want to create IP ( intellectual property) in his project.

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 29.09.2022, 07:45   #68944
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Beachbody - Rough Around the Edges

Stephanie Saunders | Duration: 6:53 h | Video: H264 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC 48 kHz 2ch | 7,59 GB | Language: English

Rough Around The Edges is an intense, results-driven series of workouts led and inspired by a team of professional stuntwomen.
These athletes have spent years tuning their bodies to perform at the highest possible level.
And now they're bringing their skills and know-how to Rough Around The Edges to help you become the best possible version of yourself you can be.
Each workout challenges your body in a different way.
You'll use kickboxing combos to burn fat, karate-inspired exercises to sculpt your core, superhero moves to build incredible strength, and much more.
Just show up and work hard, and you'll be rewarded with amazing, head-turning results.

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 29.09.2022, 07:47   #68945
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Behavioral Design & User Experience

Published 9/2022
Language: English | Size: 1.16 GB | Duration: 3h 5m

The smallest changes that lead to the biggest impacts!

What you'll learn
Get familiar with some solid theoretical background that you can apply in the business applications contexts.
Know why and where most behaviors are unwanted and how to swiftly change them.
Audit the current unwanted behaviors/actions of your customers or employees.
Replace the current unwanted behaviors/actions with the ones that are preferred by you.
Requirements
Basics about marketing tactics and creating products.
Description
I truly believe BIG new forming habits and IMPACTFUL strategies do not necessarily mean spending many resources in terms of time and money. We need of course some time to study certain unwanted behaviors and devise "simple" changes that can result in a remarkable outcome in the way we do things.This course will shed some light and broaden your perspective on how to look at designing your products and services in a way that increases turnovers, and interactions and overall improve customer experience, referring to contemporary proven theories.Backed up by some solid scientific data in the literature, we will harness the power of behavioral science and behavioral economics to design and create services that are impactful and lead us to the best interactions with customers.What would NOT you learn here?There is a fine line between what behavioral science can achieve positively and how it can be exploited in some deceitful ways. I will NOT teach you tips and tricks to make your customers sedated and unaware of what sort of strategies are being applied to them. Rather, we will explore how we can make changes for wanted positive behaviors with lesser frictions.Who should be taking this?Simply, anyone who is interested in improving the customer experience in his/he firm! But to be more precise, the below stakeholders should give it a serious try:- UI/UX designers.- Customer Experience Agents.- Products Managers.- Marketers.- Chief Influencers.
Overview
Lecture 1 Why BE ?
Lecture 2 Context makes PERFECT
Section 2: Background, goals & definitions
Lecture 3 "Behavioral Science" & "Behavioral Economics"
Lecture 4 Why do we need to know it anyway?
Lecture 5 The REAL deal
Section 3: How do we really make decisions?
Lecture 6 Systems of thinking
Lecture 7 The human's attention battle
Section 4: Frameworks and models
Lecture 8 COM-B Framework
Lecture 9 MINDSPACE Framework
Lecture 10 EAST Framework
Lecture 11 My "BLENDED" Framework
Section 5: Common "Laws" that rule and govern BE
Lecture 12 Laws 1 to 9
Lecture 13 Laws 10 to 17
Section 6: Practical perspectives
Lecture 14 Designing for the best returns
Lecture 15 Use-cases for designing websites and apps
Lecture 16 Implications in the project management profession
Section 7: Advanced tactics for your business (21 Tricks)
Lecture 17 Tricks 1 to 7
Lecture 18 Tricks 8 to 14
Lecture 19 Tricks 15 to 21
Section 8: Human Capital perspective
Lecture 20 How can you start? What do you need to do next?
Section 9: Some DEEP stuff!
Lecture 21 BE AI
Lecture 22 Ethical issues & consequences
Section 10: Some EXTRA tips..
Lecture 23 Additional 31 ways (that can make a difference)
Section 11: Conclusion
Lecture 24 The takeaways
Lecture 25 Final words..
Section 12: Resources
Lecture 26 Licenses/Software used in this course
Lecture 27 The core materials booklet
Simply, anyone who is interested in improving the customer experience in his/her firm! But to be more precise, these stakeholders should give it a serious try: UI/UX designers; Customer Experience Agents; Products Managers; Marketers; Chief Influencers.,Also, those who have just started diving into behavioral science field shall find it very relevant.

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 29.09.2022, 07:48   #68946
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Business Consulting: Core Skills (And How To Land The Job)

Published 9/2022
Language: English | Size: 3.05 GB | Duration: 3h 31m

Gear up for a rewarding career in business consulting thanks to the core consulting skillset.

What you'll learn
You will know what business consulting is, why it so important in today's world and how it can be an accelerator for your career.
You will gain a deep theoretical understanding of the 5 core skill groups that every business consultant needs to have to become successful.
You will have practical insights on how to apply the core consulting skills in real-life cases.
You will get insights into the recruitment process and how to best prepare for a job interview.
Requirements
There are no pre-requisites for following the course. We will start from the beginning and build from there.
Description
Enroll to the course and acquire all the core consulting skills you need to kick-off a successful career in business consulting. Receive lifetime access to the course, handouts, multiple choice questions and fun projects!Companies need to change and adapt if they want to thrive let alone survive. This is the hard truth that CEOs and business owners are facing in today's fast-paced and ever-changing world. Changing customer behavior, new regulations, more advanced technologies are but a few drivers behind the complexity that companies need to navigate through.This is where business consultants enter the scene. The business consultant is an agent of change that guides organizations in their transformation. The business consulting core skills will provide you with the necessary tools and knowledge to help those companies in becoming more successful.This course is an introduction to business consulting and doesn't require any prior knowledge.------------------------------What will you learn?You will know what business consulting is, why it so important in today's world and how it can be an accelerator for your career;You will gain a deep theoretical understanding of the 5 core skill groups that every business consultant needs to become successful (the most valuable player, the communicator, the expert, the thinker and the good soldier);You will get insights on how the business consulting core skills can be applied in real-life cases that I experienced in my professional career;You will get insights into the recruitment process and how to best prepare for a job interview.------------------------------Who is this course for?Young graduates looking to start a career in business consulting;Experienced professionals looking to do a career switch into business consulting;Any experienced professional interested in knowing what the basic core skills are of a business consultant.------------------------------What else can I offer you?You will have access to:The slides of the course which you can use at your own convenience;Multiple choice questions to test your knowledge;Fun assignments to make things more tangible;Handouts and templates to help you in your day-to-day business consulting activities;Access to an industry expert. In case you have questions feel free to contact me and I will do my absolute best to guide you.------------------------------Other courses:Want to know more about how to elicit requirements or service design? I suggest then that you definitely take a look at my other courses!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction to business consulting
Lecture 1 Introduction business consulting career
Lecture 2 Practical information on how to use Udemy
Lecture 3 Udemy review prompt
Lecture 4 Why is business consulting a great career choice
Lecture 5 Why do companies need business consultants?
Lecture 6 What is business consulting?
Lecture 7 Who are business consultants?
Lecture 8 What are the responsibilities of business consultants?
Lecture 9 Key takeaways
Section 2: Business consulting core skillset
Lecture 10 The T-shape skillset of the business consultant
Section 3: Skill pillar 1 - The most valuable player
Lecture 11 Most valuable player introduction
Lecture 12 Teamplay
Lecture 13 Leadership
Lecture 14 Facilitation
Lecture 15 Negotiation
Lecture 16 Teaching
Lecture 17 Key takeaways
Section 4: Skill pillar 2 - The communicator
Lecture 18 Communicator introduction
Lecture 19 Verbal communication
Lecture 20 Non-verbal communication
Lecture 21 Active listening
Lecture 22 Written communication
Lecture 23 Key takeaways
Section 5: Skill pillar 3 - The expert
Lecture 24 Expert introduction
Lecture 25 Industry expertise
Lecture 26 Organization expertise
Lecture 27 User expertise
Lecture 28 Solution expertise
Lecture 29 Methodology expertise
Lecture 30 Key takeaways
Section 6: Skill pillar 4 - The thinker
Lecture 31 Thinker introduction
Lecture 32 Creative thinking
Lecture 33 Systems thinking
Lecture 34 Problem-solving thinking
Lecture 35 Conceptual thinking
Lecture 36 Decision thinking
Lecture 37 Key takeaways
Section 7: Skill pillar 5 - The good soldier
Lecture 38 Good soldier introduction
Lecture 39 Acting in an ethical way
Lecture 40 Accountability
Lecture 41 Trustworthiness
Lecture 42 Organized and time-efficient
Lecture 43 Flexibility
Lecture 44 Key takeaways
Section 8: Case in point
Lecture 45 Case in point introduction
Lecture 46 Case 1 - Refinement lifecycle
Lecture 47 Case 2 - Communication model
Lecture 48 Case 3 - Workshop
Lecture 49 Case 4 - Decision matrix
Lecture 50 Case 5 - Decision tree
Section 9: How to land a job in business consulting (coming soon)
Lecture 51 Section handouts
Section 10: Wrapping up
Lecture 52 Wrapping up
Young graduates looking to start a career in business consulting,Experienced professionals looking to do a career switch into business consulting,Any experienced professional interested in knowing what the basic core skills are of a business consultant

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 29.09.2022, 07:50   #68947
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Complete Charging Station Course: Headstart

Published 9/2022
Language: English | Size: 2.38 GB | Duration: 2h 45m

FIRST step in the world of Electric Vehicle Charging Station System Designing, no Rocket Science Required.

What you'll learn
Working of Charging systems.
Converters used in EV Charging.
Different types of Connectors required for EV Chargere.
Advantages, disadvantages and applications of different EV Charging systems.
Smart Charging & it's case study - SparkCity.
Future of EV Charging.
Real time Research work.
Requirements
Enthusiasm for learning EV Technology.
Basic understanding of Battery Technology.
Complete Battery Technology Course: Level 1 (Recommended).
Description
Day to day demand and need for Electric Vehicles is increasing. As EVs are increasing so the demand and need for EV Charging are increasing. Without prior knowledge of charging technology, it is very difficult to design an EV*charger and to start a business. Day to day due to advancements in technology we are running behind to grab the best of best technology or technical skills for EV charging, in this rush we are forgetting the fundamentals. Forgetting fundamentals is just like a building without a base. This course is designed in such a way that you will learn the fundamentals as well as you will able to implement those fundamentals to create a new technology of your own. Creating technology is not enough meeting the technology as per market need is very important. That's the other purpose of this course. With the help of assignments and case studies, you will be able to learn how to mold the technology as per market needs.The course is divided into 2 levels. Level 1 covers design aspects of EV chargers, various types of connectors, different charging methods, and some implemented business case studies. Level 2 is an application of Level 1. In Level 2 we have selected a country and as directed by the tutor students will have to design and provide charging solutions for that country.We hope you will enjoy the course and will learn a lot.Solving ASSIGNMENTS honestly is the only way to complete the 'Complete Charging Station Course'.Happy Learning!
Overview
Section 1: Welcome to the Course!
Lecture 1 Tutor Introduction
Lecture 2 Course Introduction
Lecture 3 Electric Vehicle Program
Lecture 4 Disclaimer!
Section 2: Introduction to Charging System
Lecture 5 Charging Introduction
Lecture 6 Parts of EV Charger
Section 3: Converters - Main Part 1
Lecture 7 Introduction to Power Converter
Lecture 8 Converters in Electric Vehicles
Lecture 9 AC-DC Converter I
Lecture 10 AC-DC Converter II
Lecture 11 DC-DC Converter
Lecture 12 Notes: Power Electronics
Lecture 13 Notes: Converters
Lecture 14 Notes: DC-DC Converter 1
Lecture 15 Notes: DC-DC Converter 2
Section 4: Conductive Charging - Main Part 2
Lecture 16 Introduction
Lecture 17 AC or On-board Charging
Lecture 18 DC or Off-board Charging
Lecture 19 Advantages and Disadvantages
Lecture 20 Notes: Conductive Chagring
Section 5: AC Connectors - Main Part 2
Lecture 21 Introduction
Lecture 22 Type 1 Connector
Lecture 23 Type 2 Connector
Lecture 24 Tesla Connector
Lecture 25 Charging time and Power
Lecture 26 Notes: AC Connector & its calculations
Section 6: DC Connectors - Main Part 2
Lecture 27 Introduction
Lecture 28 CCS 1
Lecture 29 CCS 2
Lecture 30 CHAdeMO
Lecture 31 Tesla Connector
Lecture 32 GB T Standard
Lecture 33 DC Charging Limitation
Section 7: Charge Controller & BMS - Main Part 3
Lecture 34 Charge Controller
Lecture 35 Battery Management System
Lecture 36 Sum up
Section 8: Other Charging Methods
Lecture 37 Inductive Charging I
Lecture 38 Inductive Charging II
Lecture 39 Battery Swap
Lecture 40 Notes: Other Charging Methods
Section 9: Smart Charging and V2X
Lecture 41 Smart Charging
Lecture 42 V2X
Lecture 43 Application of Smart Charging
Lecture 44 Smart Charging Case Study: Spark City
Section 10: Future of EV Charging
Lecture 45 Residential Charging
Lecture 46 Notes: Residential Charging
Lecture 47 Street Charging
Lecture 48 Notes: Street Charging
Lecture 49 IOTA and Blockchain Fast Charging
Lecture 50 Flash Charging
Lecture 51 eTruck Charging
Lecture 52 Overhead Charging
Lecture 53 TOSA Charging Case Study
Whoever is interested in EV Charging Design.,Mechanical Engineer.,Electrical Engineer.,Electrionics Engineer.

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 29.09.2022, 07:51   #68948
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Conflict Management. How To Deal With Toxic People In A Team

Published 9/2022
Language: English | Size: 448.89 MB | Duration: 1h 3m

The Practical Guide To Developing Freedom From Toxic Relationship in a Team

What you'll learn
Understanding the term toxicity
Identify warning signs and prevent or minimize conflict before it starts
Learn about signs of toxicity in a team
Learn about types of toxic employees and how to work with them
Methods that will help prevent toxic manifestations in the team. Advice for those who work with toxic people
Learn how to set personal boundaries
Create a psychologically safe work environment that encourages open communication and trust
Let's talk about the personal transition curve and how to apply it in life
Requirements
No prior knowledge of the subject is required to benefit from the course
An interest in how interactions with other people work and how to build them more effectively
A keenness to identify and understand the different causes of conflict
To get the greatest benefit from the course make sure you have notebook (for notes) to accompany you during the course. This is completely optional, but highly recommended
Description
Conflict management: Regain control over Difficult People - a practical approach to using assertiveness when dealing with Toxic People in a team.Toxicity is the new hot label. We often blame others for toxicity, thinking we know everything about it. But this is not always the case. And the participants in the discussion do not always perceive the question in the same terms. Therefore, I propose another approach to systematizing toxicity in order to put everything in its place.Learn to spot the first signs of toxicity before it sprouts throughout the organization and becomes part of a culture where there is no place for a team. Let's analyze what options there are for interacting with people of different types of toxicity and which solutions are preferable in which case. We also look at ourselves and our behavior and think about what we can do if something goes wrong (How to set personal boundaries And consider Personal Transition Curve)Toxicity primarily affects values. When suddenly there is a person in the team who does not invest the way the others do, does other things, avoids responsibility, imitates violent activity, whines, puts himself above others, this demotivates the others. And if nothing is done, the team will inevitably fall apart.Let's figure out together how to prevent this! See you on the course!
Overview
Section 1: Введение
Lecture 1 Toxicity - what is it?
Lecture 2 Signs of toxicity in the team
Lecture 3 Types of toxic employees
Lecture 4 Methods that will help prevent toxic manifestations in the team.
Lecture 5 Personal Transition Curve
Those looking for tools to navigate challenging relationships in their personal and professional lives,Anyone who feels their personal or working relationships causes them to feel stressed, on edge or empty,Anyone in an unhealthy, toxic relationship and looking for education and skills to stop the cycle

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 29.09.2022, 07:52   #68949
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Creature Rigging for Games

Jeremy Ernst | Duration: 6:20 h | Video: H264 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44,1 kHz 2ch | 2,91 GB | Language: English

During this course, you will be rigging a creature that has some unique challenges not often found in your typical biped rig. You'll be learning some more advanced rigging techniques that are intended to take your rigging knowledge to the next level.
Have you ever been tasked with rigging something other than a human, and didn't know how to take your existing knowledge and apply it to the task? Do you want to expand your understanding of rigging so that you have the ability to tackle any type of rig? In this course, Creature Rigging for Games, you will learn how to build upon foundational knowledge to be able to tackle more unique rigging challenges. First, you will learn about the unique constraints when building a rig for games. Next, you will discover how to rig each aspect of the character, using some more advanced techniques that you can apply to future rigging challenges. Then, you will learn how to take a cloth simulation in Maya, and export it to something a game engine can use. Finally, you will explore how to finalize your rig for delivery by doing pose tests and testing your work in Unity. When you're finished with this course, you will have the knowledge needed to create clean, professional rigs, that will work in a game engine.

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 29.09.2022, 07:54   #68950
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Design An Aesthetic Daily Dashboard In Notion

Published 9/2022
Language: English | Size: 337.67 MB | Duration: 0h 50m

Plan Your Day, Manage Your Work, and Stay Organized With Custom Notion Pages

What you'll learn
Create a practical daily dashboard page in Notion
Design custom graphics for Notion using Canva
Design functional blocks using Notion's built-in features
Learn the skills needed to design future Notion pages
Requirements
No experience needed! You will need a free Notion account and a free Canva account.
Description
If you're new to Notion, or can't figure out how to make that perfectly aesthetic home page, then this is the course for you!Together, we'll be building a dashboard that includes all sorts of useful features: planning subpages, to do lists, chore lists, habit trackers, daily schedules, and more.By following the step-by-step lessons, you'll learn not just how to build these sections, but how to style them using Notion's build-in features that are easy to use but hard to appreciate at first!I'll show you how to create custom graphics using Canva that you can upload to your dashboard to take it from basic to brilliant. Design your own with your favourite aesthetic, or download the ZIP file provided with this class to use the ones shown in my example (with a pink cloud theme).By the end of this class, you'll not only have a functional and attractive Notion dashboard to start organizing your life in, but the skills to create additional pages and templates in the future.The only tools you'll need for this class are a free Notion account and a free Canva account. Easy!If this sounds good to you, then let's start designing together!
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Getting Started
Lecture 2 Getting Started
Section 3: Adding Basic Blocks
Lecture 3 Adding Basic Blocks
Section 4: Filling in the Basic Blocks
Lecture 4 Adding Subpages and Lists
Lecture 5 Adding a Daily Schedule Table
Section 5: Design a Second Dashboard Section
Lecture 6 Design a Second Section & Explore Blocks
Section 6: Create and Insert Custom Graphics
Lecture 7 Design Your Custom Graphics
Lecture 8 Placing Your Graphics
Section 7: Further Page Layout Inspiration
Lecture 9 Further Page Layout Inspo
Creative visual learners who want to organize their days in a hyper-custom way

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 29.09.2022, 07:56   #68951
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Domestika - 3D Lettering Modelling and Texturising with Cinema 4D

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 25fps 3733kbps | Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 128kbps
Genre: eLearning | Duration: 20 lessons (3h 28m) | Language: Spanish | Level: Intermediate
Subs: Spanish, English, Portuguese, German, Italian | File size: 5.1 GB

Bring your letters to life from the initial sketch to the final render.

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 29.09.2022, 07:57   #68952
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Domestika - 3D Mock-up Creation with Cinema 4D

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 25fps 2157kbps | Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 128kbps
Genre: eLearning | Duration: 15 lessons (2h 40m) | Language: Portuguese | Level: Beginner
Subs: Spanish, English, Portuguese, German, Italian | File size: 1.2 GB

Learn to create mock-ups from scratch and present impressive design projects with Cinema 4D, Octane, and Photoshop.

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 29.09.2022, 07:59   #68953
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Edit Your Podcast Masterclass

Published 9/2022
Language: English | Size: 1.00 GB | Duration: 1h 20m

Learn how to record, edit and publish your podcast in less than 1 hour.

What you'll learn
Record a high quality podcast from home
Host a remote podcast interview with anyone, anywhere in the world
Edit your podcast audio (add music, edit out filler words, level volume)
Publish your podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music and more!
Requirements
No requirements needed.
Description
What if I told you...there was a way to find and delete every "umm", "like", and "you know" in one click?In 2020 I discovered an amazing new tool that I now exclusively use to record and edit my podcast. Not only is it quicker for me (less than an hour versus ~5 hours with GarageBand), it's also much more fun as it turns your audio into a transcript that you can edit like a word doc ?Let's make podcast production fun again.Inside This MasterclassMaster the core 5 tools required to producing a high-quality podcast.Get clear on the best tech and tools for podcasters (there's so many options and it can overwhelming!)Understand how to use them correctly and what mistakes to avoidCreate a step-by-step plan for recording and editing a podcast that's efficient (and doesn't take up all your time)Discover how to outsource parts of podcasting you don't like to do!Whether you already know how to edit a podcast and want to save time by leveraging the best tools and easiest hacks OR*you're never recorded a single episode yet, you'll leave a podcast producer pro!You'll learn about which microphones to pick, which recording softwares are best, how to record a podcast from home, how to edit a podcast with ease, how to distribute your podcast globally on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Overcast and more!
Overview
Lecture 1 What to expect
Lecture 2 Why Sam
Section 2: Your Microphone
Lecture 3 Picking a Microphone
Lecture 4 Demo of Yeti Mic
Lecture 5 Samson Go Demo
Section 3: Recording Your Podcast
Lecture 6 Record Using Descript
Lecture 7 Recording Using Zencastr
Section 4: Editing Your Podcast
Lecture 8 Edit in Descript
Section 5: Podcast Hosting
Lecture 9 Hosting in Buzzsprout
Section 6: Podcast Distribution
Lecture 10 Distributing Your Podcast
Section 7: Congrats You've Made It!
Lecture 11 Outsourcing + Working with Sam
For someone who wants to record and edit a professional sounding podcast with ease.

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 29.09.2022, 08:00   #68954
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Elasticsearch Illuminated A Practical Guide

Published 9/2022
Language: English | Size: 2.36 GB | Duration: 6h 21m

Utilizing ELK Stack in Building Complex Architectures

What you'll learn
Understand the basics of Elasticsearch
Understand the ELK stack (Open Source)
Build Applications utilizing Elasticsearch
Elasticsearch as part of complex archietectures
Requirements
Programming experience in an object oriented Language
Ability to use command Line
Windows OS
Description
This course has a broader scope and covers not just the ELK stack but also integration of Elasticsearch with other technologies that are commonly used in the industry to build efficient, scalable and powerful architectures. The course starts with the basics and guides the student on the ELK stack, provides useful information on how to install various components of the ELK stack. Certain parts of the lessons are intentially repeated to reinforce the ideas and help with improved learning. This course can be taken by both beginners and experienced Professionals to learn the technology or refresh previous knowledge. The course covers the latest version 8 of the ELK stack however do note the minor versions are being released almost every 2 months therefore, the version on the course may be slightly behind but all that is discussed in the course should work with the latest minor version of ELK stack.It is highly recommended that student has background in software development or possesses programming skills. For those who do not, they can follow along or just watch the lessons. The course has been desgined to enable student to learn the exciting stack and help them understand how they can adopt ELK stack in their current & future projects.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Scope
Lecture 3 ELK Architecture
Lecture 4 Elasticsearch
Lecture 5 Why Elasticsearch
Lecture 6 Elasticsearch common use cases
Lecture 7 Configuration over code
Lecture 8 System Requirements
Section 2: Installations
Lecture 9 Download & Install Elasticsearch I
Lecture 10 Download & Install Elasticsearch II
Lecture 11mportant Choosing short paths (Windows)
Lecture 12mportant Firewalls and security settings (Windows)
Lecture 13 Running Elasticsearch (Local)
Lecture 14 Running Elasticsearch (non-Windows)
Lecture 15[Optional] Running Elasticsearch (Docker)
Lecture 16 Important (Certificate Warning, Docker version)
Lecture 17[Optional] Verify Elasticsearch is up (Docker)
Lecture 18 Elasticsearch Default Configuration (Local Machine)
Lecture 19 Important commands
Lecture 20 Verify Elasticsearch is up and running (Local)
Lecture 21 Important Information about the Certificate Warning
Lecture 22[Optional] Sorting the Certificate Warning
Lecture 23 Elasticsearch Installation Review
Lecture 24 Download & Install Kibana I
Lecture 25 Download & Install Kinbana II[Enrollment]
Lecture 26[Optional] Containerized Kibana
Lecture 27 Downloading Logstash
Lecture 28 Examining Logstash Installation
Lecture 29 Important About next lesson
Lecture 30 Verify Logstash (Simple Pipeline)
Lecture 31 Downloading FileBeats (Beat)
Lecture 32 FileBeats Installation
Lecture 33 Important about next lesson (Data Shippers)
Lecture 34 Verify FileBeat installation (Shipping Data via FileBeat)
Lecture 35 Section Review
Lecture 36[Troubleshooting] Kibana -> Elasticsearch connection Issue
Lecture 37[Troubleshooting] Problem Starting Zookeeper
Section 3: Elasticsearch Architecture
Lecture 38 Elasticsearch Modes (Single vs Cluster vs SAAS)
Lecture 39 Elasticsearch Rest APIs
Lecture 40 Restful API
Lecture 41 Understanding JSON I
Lecture 42 Understanding JSON II
Lecture 43 Optional[Starting Elasticsearch & Kibana]
Lecture 44 Client for Rest API (Kibana Dev Console)
Lecture 45 Inside Elasticsearch Cluster I
Lecture 46 Inside Elasticsearch Cluster II
Lecture 47 Inverted Index
Lecture 48 Review: Partitioning, Shards and Index
Lecture 49 Cluster API
Lecture 50 Segments
Lecture 51 Analyzers
Lecture 52 Mappings
Lecture 53 Relevance
Section 4: Elasticsearch CRUD Operations
Lecture 54 Data for this and next sectionmportant
Lecture 55 Creating a document I
Lecture 56 Creating a document II[Avoid Duplicates]
Lecture 57 Creating documents III[PUT]
Lecture 58 Geting a document
Lecture 59 Bulk Create
Lecture 60 Search Query I
Lecture 61 Documents Relevance (Similarity)
Lecture 62 Controlling Relevancyoosting Parameter
Lecture 63 Controlling Relevancyoosting Query
Lecture 64 Term Query[Recap]
Lecture 65 Search Query IIool Query
Lecture 66 Search Query III[Filters]
Lecture 67 Fuzzy Query
Lecture 68 Keyword vs Text
Lecture 69 Updating a document I
Lecture 70 Updating a document II
Lecture 71 Deleting a Document
Lecture 72 Creating an Index
Lecture 73 Reindexing Documents
Lecture 74 Node & NPMmportant
Lecture 75 Using ElasticDumpmport to ES
Lecture 76 Using ElasticDump[Export from ES]
Lecture 77 Loading CSV data into Elasticsearch via Kibana
Lecture 78 JSON & NDJSON
Lecture 79 Loading JSON data into Elasticsearch via Kibana Upload
Lecture 80 Kibana Data View[customers index]
Lecture 81 Loading Apache Log Data[GROK]
Lecture 82 Understanding GROK with example
Lecture 83 Data Ingestion Architecture
Lecture 84 Data Ingestion Bulk insert Demo[Python]
Lecture 85 Using SQL with Elasticsearch
Section 5: Advanced Elasticsearch
Lecture 86 Analyzers Iuilt-in Analyzers
Lecture 87 Analyzers II[Custom Analyzer]
Lecture 88 Ngram Tokenizer
Lecture 89 Edge Ngrams
Lecture 90 Runtime Fields
Lecture 91 Creating a policyLM
Lecture 92 Apply a policyLM
Lecture 93 Aggregations
Section 6: Kibana Visualization and Analytics
Lecture 94 What is Kibana
Lecture 95 Working with Data Views
Lecture 96 Visualizations & Dashboards
Lecture 97 Management
Section 7: Data Shippers
Lecture 98 Data Shippers
Lecture 99 Beats and Logstash
Lecture 100 Beats Configuration
Lecture 101 Uptime Monitoring using Heartbeat
Lecture 102 Download & Installation
Lecture 103 Configuration
Lecture 104 Testing Configuration
Lecture 105 Enabling Heartbeat Dashboards
Lecture 106 Running Heatbeat
Lecture 107 Elasticsearch and Kibana Status
Lecture 108 Running File Beat Review
Lecture 109 Data Streams
Section 8: Logstash
Lecture 110 What is Logstash
Lecture 111 Configuration
Lecture 112 Important for next lesson
Lecture 113 Logstash Example
Lecture 114 Pros & Cons
Section 9: NoSQL Data Modelling
Lecture 115 Why Data Modelling
Lecture 116 Data Modelling
Lecture 117 Data Modelling (SQL vs NoSQL)
Lecture 118 Elasticsearch Data Modelling Patterns
Lecture 119 Importing Data for this section
Lecture 120 Case Study
Lecture 121 Relationship Patterns: Application Joins
Lecture 122 Relationship Patterns: Application Joins Demo
Lecture 123 Loading Data for Inner Objects
Lecture 124 Inner Objects
Lecture 125 Problems of Inner Objects Demo
Lecture 126 Inner Objects Flattening
Lecture 127 Loading Data for Nested Objects
Lecture 128 Relationship Patterns: Nested Objects
Lecture 129 Relationship Patterns: Nested Objects Demo
Lecture 130 Relationship Patterns: Parent Child relationships Introduction
Lecture 131 Relationship Patterns: Parent Child relationship Intro
Lecture 132 Relationship Patterns: Parent Child relationship Demo
Lecture 133 Relationship Patterns: Denormalisation
Lecture 134 Relationship Patterns: Denormalisation Code
Lecture 135 Relationship Patterns: Denormalisation Demo
Lecture 136 Relationship Patterns: Inversion Pattern
Lecture 137 Factors to consider (Embedding vs Reference)
Section 10: Elasticsearch As Data Store (App Development)
Lecture 138 About this section
Lecture 139 Elasticsearch as Database
Lecture 140 Example architecture: Elasticsearch as a DataStore
Lecture 141 Load plant Data[CSV]
Lecture 142 Checking Plant Index mappings
Lecture 143 Code Editors
Lecture 144 Setting up and Running the Project
Lecture 145 Application Demo
Lecture 146 Dependencies (packages)
Lecture 147 Making a connection
Lecture 148 Server side code (NodeJS-ES integration)
Lecture 149 Front end (Pure Javascript Application)
Lecture 150 Application Review
Lecture 151 Binary Data
Lecture 152 What we will build
Lecture 153 Transforming raw data
Lecture 154 Creating Index and specifying custom mappings
Lecture 155 Important (installing all the required packages)
Lecture 156 Loading data via custom application (Node JS)
Lecture 157 Verifying Stored data
Lecture 158 Server side processing
Lecture 159 Client side Application
Lecture 160 Application Demo
Section 11: ELK as part of Complex Architecture
Lecture 161 Section Introduction
Lecture 162 Change data capture
Lecture 163 Data Pipelines
Lecture 164 Determine System OS
Lecture 165 Apache Kafka on Windows[Requirements]
Lecture 166 Download and Install JDK I
Lecture 167 Download and Install JDK II
Lecture 168 Setting Paths (Java/JDK)
Lecture 169[Phase I] Postgres to Kafka Integration
Lecture 170 Downloading & Installing Apache Kafka (Windows)
Lecture 171 Exploring Apache Kafka Installation Directory[Windows]
Lecture 172 Starting Zookeeper
Lecture 173[Troubleshooting] Zookeeper Warning
Lecture 174 Configuring & Starting Apache Kafka
Lecture 175 Setting up Postgres on Windows (Docker)
Lecture 176 Setting up Postgres Locally
Lecture 177 Running Postgres on Docker
Lecture 178mportant Pgadmin new connection
Lecture 179 Review What have we got
Lecture 180 Important for next lesson
Lecture 181 Download and copy Debezium Connector
Lecture 182 Kafka Connect
Lecture 183 Configuring Connector
Lecture 184 Putting it all together
Lecture 185 Commands used
Lecture 186[Phase II] Kafka to Elasticsearch
Lecture 187 Ports in use
Lecture 188 Limitation of Confluent Kafka Sink Connector
Lecture 189 Options
Lecture 190 Important for next 2 lessons[Must read]
Lecture 191 Creating Logstash Pipeline (Configuration)
Lecture 192 Configuring Security for Logstash ES Integration
Lecture 193 Running Logstash and verifying results
Lecture 194 Testing the complete pipeline (real time)
Lecture 195 Final Review (What we have achieved)
Lecture 196 Troubleshooting/ FAQ
Section 12: ELK in Cloud
Lecture 197 Cloud SAAS Offerings
Section 13: Elasticsearch Optimization & Considerations
Lecture 198 Checking Elasticsearch installation using Opster
Lecture 199 Data Modelling
Lecture 200 Segments (Optimization)
Lecture 201 Sharding Strategy
Lecture 202 Elasticsearch Performance Optimizations
Section 14: Wrap Up
Lecture 203 Course Review
Software developers,Software Engineers,Programmers,Architects

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 29.09.2022, 08:02   #68955
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Every Thing About Amibroker Formula Language

Published 9/2022
Language: English | Size: 3.60 GB | Duration: 7h 53m

Path to systematic trading with AFL.

What you'll learn
Completely understand how amibroker formula language works.
Basic fundamentals and constituents of AFL.
Know the usage of built in functions of amibroker.
Know the use of flow control statements in AFL.
Scanning and exploration of different stocks based on our own conditions.
Different kinds of alerts available to the user.
How to do position sizing based on different methods.
How to scale in and scale out of the systems.
Introduction to the low level graphics.
Know the usage of AFL at the time of back testing different strategies.
Requirements
Logical mindset & willingness to learn.
Amibroker software - Both trial version and paid version will be ok.
Basic trading knowledge.
Description
Every thing about Amibroker Formula Language is suitable for the traders who are willing to learn the process of systematic trading. This course is meant for beginners and medium level programmers. At last there is a section named as appendix which is specifically designed for the beginners where all the basic stuff about programming and fundamentals of AFL are covered. Then from the very first section till the second last one, level of programming will be enhanced in each and every consecutive video and you will be able to back test your own trading systems.In between we will learn that where & how to use hundreds of in built functions available in amibroker which can also be used to create our own indicators and trading systems.After that we will shift to the looping part of the AFL. There we will cover how different kind of loops can be used, so that we can deal with the problems which can't be handled with simple array manipulations.Most of the importance is given to the back testing section where we will practically use our coding knowledge to create and back test different kind of trading strategies like intraday, intra bar, swing, positional etc.The purpose of this course is not to provide any of the profitable strategy or system, but to feed the trader with right kind of programming knowledge which enables him to create & back test his own trading systems.See you in the course!
Overview
Section 1: Built In Functions
Lecture 1 Introduction about functions
Lecture 2 Plot Function
Lecture 3 Hhv llv functions
Lecture 4 Hhv llv back test
Lecture 5 IIF function
Lecture 6 IIF function part 2
Lecture 7 Nested IIF function
Lecture 8 Param functions
Lecture 9 Time frame get price function
Lecture 10 How to create CPR indicator ?
Section 2: Exploration, Scanning & Optimization
Lecture 11 Difference between exploration and scanning
Lecture 12 Functions used for exploration
Lecture 13 Exploration
Lecture 14 Bit advanced exploration
Lecture 15 Realtime exploration & scanning
Lecture 16 Exploration for debugging
Lecture 17 Barssince function
Lecture 18 What is optimization?
Lecture 19 Difference between smart and exhaustive optimization
Lecture 20 Exhaustive optimization
Section 3: Flow Control Statements & User Defined Functions
Lecture 21 Need of flow control statements
Lecture 22 Barcount & Barindex
Lecture 23 What is quick AFL & how to turn it off ?
Lecture 24 Indexing & null arrays
Lecture 25 If...else statements
Lecture 26 What is looping?
Lecture 27 For loops
Lecture 28 While loops
Lecture 29 Do while loops
Lecture 30 Break & continue
Lecture 31 Atr based trailing stop loss
Lecture 32 Param toggle & param list
Lecture 33 Intro to user defined functions
Lecture 34 Syntax for user defined functions
Lecture 35 Local & global variable
Lecture 36 IIF function
Section 4: Back Testing
Lecture 37 Intro to back testing part
Lecture 38 52 week high breakout strategy
Lecture 39 Costs & data
Lecture 40 Intra bar strategy
Lecture 41 What are multi time frame functions?
Lecture 42 Multi time frame strategy
Lecture 43 Position sizing & money management
Lecture 44 Intra day system
Lecture 45 Introduction to scale in & scale out
Lecture 46 Scaling strategy
Section 5: Alerts
Lecture 47 Easy alerts
Lecture 48 Alert if function
Lecture 49 Setting for sending email alerts
Lecture 50 Alert if eg
Lecture 51 Say, play sound & send email functions
Section 6: GFX Functions(Low Level Graphics)
Lecture 52 Intro to gfx functions
Lecture 53 Gfx pixels
Lecture 54 Gfx functions
Lecture 55 Gfx functions practical implication
Lecture 56 Best of luck !
Section 7: Appendix(For Beginners)
Lecture 57 Introduction to appendix
Lecture 58 How to download amibroker ?
Lecture 59 First glance of the software
Lecture 60 How to create database & import data ?
Lecture 61 From where we can get data ?
Lecture 62 Analysis tabs in amibroker
Lecture 63 Elements in AFL
Lecture 64 Tokens
Lecture 65 Operators
Lecture 66 What are arrays ?
Lecture 67 Afl debugger
Person who want to choose the path of systematic trading with the help of amibroker.,Beginner & medium level programmer can take most out of this course.,Office goer who want to design strategies according to the time suitable to him.,People who want to reduce human emotions, which are unavoidable in discretionary trading.

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws