Опции темы
Старый 27.09.2022, 14:09   #68746
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Futuremark SystemInfo 5.52.1129

File size: 3.0 MB

SystemInfo is a component used in many of our benchmarks to identify the hardware in your system. It does not collect any personally identifiable information. SystemInfo updates do not affect benchmark scores but you may need the latest version in order to obtain a valid score.

Monitor your system and find hardware IDs
Futuremark SystemInfo can scan your computer and collect information regarding a series of services, processes and hardware performance.
The tool can easily export the result of the scan to an XML file in which you can view the current values for the system version, user, files, storage, memory and motherboard. You can also view several statistics and information on WMI, Setup APIs, power supplies, DirectX, CPU cores, plus single or multi-threaded activities.
System information and activity logs
Once installed, Futuremark SystemInfo creates several components that you can use with various benchmarks. The System Diagnostic tool allows you to collect system data, monitoring information of direct queries.
Advanced searching tools
The Advanced tab in Futuremark SystemInfo allows you to filter the categories that you wish to investigate. Thus, you can select any of the parameters in single and multi-threaded activities, which are ADL info, DirectX, CPUID, NVAPI info, respectively CPU, battery, motherboard, monitor, OS or storage data.
Moreover, you can run direct queries on the CPU name, vendor, integrated clock, GPU name, if available, as well as details on each of the CPU cores. You can run standard diagnosis searches or find bottlenecks.

Homepage:
Код:
https://benchmarks.ul.com/
Download link

rapidgator.net:
[Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

uploadgig.com:
[Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.09.2022, 14:11   #68747
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию HitPaw Photo Enhancer 1.2.4.4 Multilingual

Windows x64 | File size: 1.04 GB

HitPaw Photo Enhancer can help you make your photos much clearer and enlarge them as you want. Take a blurry photo? Make a screenshot of an image, cannot have a good quality to see it clearly after enlarging? Go and use HitPaw Photo Enhance. It will show the magic and make all your pictures clear.

Key Features
- Clearer your landscape photos, save more fantasy memories,
- Enlarge anime image as large as you want, give the best effect with no quality loss,
- Fix blurry building footage, increase photo size for every moment,
- Upscale the print resolution, get a better experience in an easier way.
Enlarge Image Unlimitedly and Losslessly
The best AI image enlarger to make pictures less blurry and enlarge images without quality loss.
Easily Upscale Images in Any Occasion
This Pro-level photo enhancement tool fixes unblur photos perfectly and 3 AI models are available to enhance photo quality in any occasion.
Bring Old Photos to Life
This best AI face enhancer provides a face model to make your face flawless and colorize black-and-white images to bring old photos back to life with one-click.
Easily Recover Image Details
Use denoise model to automatically remove noise from high-ISO and low lighting images with the powerful AI noise reduction technology and make cartoon image look clearer as well.
Enhance Image in Any Case
This best AI face enhancer provides a face model to make your face flawless and colorize black-and-white images to bring old photos back to life with one-click.
100% Automatically Enhance Images with One-Click
- Launch and Upload
Launch the photo enhancer software and upload your image(s)
- Select AI Model
Choose one AI model based on image type to get better effect
- Preview and Export
Preview the effect and export the upscaled image
What's new
• official site does not provide any info about changes in this version

Homepage:
Код:
https://www.hitpaw.com/
Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 27.09.2022, 14:12   #68748
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию How To Quote For A Translation Job

Last updated 10/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 721.21 MB | Duration: 0h 51m

For Freelance Translators or Project Managers

What you'll learn
Students will learn how to analyze a document for translation, and to use software, macros, and other easy strategies to code accurately and fairly.
Translation project management and quoting for freelancers or project managers
How much to charge for unique kinds of translation projects
How much to charge clients for outsourced translation work
Requirements
You will need a laptop computer or a mobile phone to complete this course.
Description
One of the challenges a freelance translator faces is knowing how much to code for a translation job. What pricing unit is most transparent and most efficient to count? What kind of ballpark amount is the client expecting? What is the competition charging? And most important, how much should you be charging in order to properly compensate yourself for your time and effort, while meeting your financial goals? This course addresses all of these considerations and provides the tools you'll need to research and set effective rates. By the end of this course you'll be able to 1) perform quick word counts on a variety of different file types 2) know where to research the rates of your competition 3) calculate the rate you need to charge to meet your own goals 4) provide codes for tricky languages such as Chinese and Arabic (in case you are a project manager or outsourcing) 5) provide codes for proofreading, editing, and redline jobs, and more.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 How to Use This Course
Section 2: Pricing Units, Document Formats, and Counting Tools
Lecture 3 Handout: Macro to Count Words in an Excel File (Please download for next lesson)
Lecture 4 Lecture 2: Pricing Units, Fuzzy Matches, and Source/Target Considerations
Lecture 5 Note to students
Lecture 6 Handout: Word Count Expansions in Various Languages
Lecture 7 Lecture 3: Document Formats and Counting Tools
Section 3: Section 3: Proofreading, Editing, and Redlines
Lecture 8 Macro to Count Words in Redlines
Lecture 9 Proofreading, Editing, and Redlines
Section 4: World Alphabets and Writing Systems and How to Count Them
Lecture 10 World Alphabets and Writing Systems, and How to Count Them
Section 5: Setting Your Own Rates: Your Own Financial Goals + Spying On the Competition
Lecture 11 Setting Your Own Rates: Your Own Financial Goals + Spying On the Competition
Section 6: Summary and Final Considerations When Bidding on a Translation Job
Lecture 12 Summary and Final Considerations When Bidding on a Translation Job
Section 7: Bonus Lecture
Lecture 13 Bonus Lecture
Freelancer translators, translation project managers, or translation agency employees at all levels of experience.

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 27.09.2022, 14:13   #68749
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Life Transformation Blueprint - Your Personal Growth Plan

Last updated 9/2019
Language: English | Size: 2.98 GB | Duration: 2h 31m

Personal Growth Tips : Life Transformation Coach : Achieve Personal Goals : Personal Growth Plan : Life Transformation

What you'll learn
The key ingredients to responsibility
Why the past holds the key to future success
How simple re-frames can change the course of your life forever
Discover your hidden superpowers that literally change your reality
Understand the simple structure of your life
Increase the well being in any area of life
Increase your certainty in your ability to become happy, joyful, fulfilled and excited about your entire life
Learn the art of setting and achieving any goal
Access your heart to reveal your deepest desires
Uncover the process to become highly motivated, at will
Learn to identify limiting beliefs and replace them with unlimiting success beliefs
Learn to guard your most valuable asset (that isn't spoken about often)
Learn a simple 3 part formula that effortlessly maintains the good aspects of your life
Formula to crafting a short, sharp, lazer focused intention statement
Become excellent at accumulating more energy
How to draft experts into your support team
Requirements
A Phone or laptop, a comfy seat and an open mind
There are no other requirements... why not give it a go?
Description
A Step by Step Guide to creating a life you're passionate about livingFinally!DO YOU WANT TO LIVE A LIFE ... YOU LOVE?- WHAT ABOUT ONE YOU'RE PASSIONATE ABOUT?- ONE THAT YOU CAN'T WAIT TO WAKE-UP AND EXPERIENCE EACH MORNING?And how about ...Learning expert tips and tools to Achieve any goal?Possessing a Life Mastery Blueprint that actually works LIKE CLOCKWORK?Learning Scientifically backed life transformation techniques?Receiving ACTION STEPS that help integrate the life changing lessons?Learning powerful process that changes every key area in your life? If you want to finally learn the secrets to creating a life you want to live -- a step by step -- private group assistance sign-up to the new Ultimate Life Mastery Course, today. This Unique Udemy course offers a specific blueprint of 15 fundamental steps that will create your NEW LIFE-- a simple system, without Any fluff --Just value packed video tutorials, with fun, easy-to-remember information, tools and techniques.This course is especially designed to make the principles.EASY-TO-FOLLOWEASY-T0-REMEMBEREASY-TO-APPLYTHEREFORE, EASY TO PRODUCE REAL RESULTSWe know this is KEY to your achievement.If you've taken other Personal Growth courses and found them to be over complicated, too long, too technical, more like study programs.and at the end. very little life change? It's probably down to (amongst other things) information overload!Which is a total waste of time, energy and life. Because learning and applying scientifically proven principles bring about major increases in every key area of life. Check out some of my reviews, and see for yourself how other people are already experiencing great life changes after taking the Ultimate Life Mastery Course.----------------STUDENT REVIEWS:★★★★★ "This was a great experience. After taking a few self development courses online and offline, this one was easy to follow, simple enough to understand and practical enough to see quick results. I loved the discussion videos, it was a nice touch in clarifying some points. Great course guys." H.Baldwin★★★★★ "I would say this is the best and most simple life mastery course on Udemy. Practical and easy-to-follow, just what I wanted" Tammy. D.★★★★★ "A Serious course! I learned a lot. It's funny, the lessons are relatively simple but so relevant to life change. The blueprint is solid and if followed will change the course of your life. The modules were light and clearly explained, visually interesting and engaging. The information was applicable, and enabled me to start taking action immediately. I also liked the Subliminal affirmation MP3 downloads. This course should be priced much higher for the value it gives" R. Shelby-------------------WELCOME!My name is Ghramae Johnson (the average to awesome guy), I'm the coach behind hundreds of life transformations and the author of the acclaimed (No.1 Amazon Bestseller) Growth Mindset Secrets book.My coaching career started nearly two decades ago. For many of those years, I've successfully transformed every aspect of my life into a dream life of extreme happiness and financial freedom. With the flexibility, energy and freedom to work and play anywhere I choose. With time being a mere tool.I've crafted my life so that my gifts are expressed through my occupation to those in need. And my desires are manifested through a blueprint that works like clockwork.Now, let me add - I don't like fluff, or wasting precious time on stuff that, simply doesn't work.There are 2 reasons why I believe these principles work...I've turned my life around and sustained it by using themI've helped turn countless of students & clients live lives they're passionate aboutI have absolutely NO DOUBT that you can start designing your life, on purpose, when you have the right principles at hand.I also believe Life Mastery is THE MOST POWERFUL and BENEFITIAL(but little known) skill ANYONE can have. And I'm excited to share what's worked for me and countless others throughout the years, WITH YOU.It's doesn't matter what you want to achieve or how big your dreams are. It's ALL ABOUT your commitment to achieving your goal and applying life changing principles.It doesn't matter if you have low self esteem, lack self confidence, no knowledge of self development, young or old, parent or single, no goals or little motivation, can't focus, and procrastinating .All or none of the above. Even if you're a seasoned self helper or a life coach, this course can become the difference between, a good idea and real results. From novice to professional, this is an option to follow a simple blueprint that is designed to turn up the heat of your happiness level in every area of your life.If you want to create a life you love, it all comes down to increasing the wellness levels in all of your live's key areas (not just one area). Start holistically increasing your relationships, social, physical, career, business, intimacy, health, home and lifestyle.That's right, every area.When you can overcome life's obstacles, and make the required life changes. Endless possibilities in your life become wide open to you.So, quite frankly, this course is definitely for you if you are -- serious about changing your life for the better. -- serious about wanting to possess the principles that allow you to live well on purpose-- serious about being able to understand your life and know where to make the adjustments.And I'm going to walk you through the exact steps I took to create my awesome life. By providing you with practical exercises, I show you how to implement*each lesson so that it produces real results. I've shot discussion videos for each module that clarifies and expands upon certain lessons within the module.I provide you with some Subliminal affirmation mp3's to assist you with embedding positive statements into your mindset - rewiring your brain for success.I give you a unique 3 step system that'll effortlessly maintain the life you create, which is missing from most 'life change' courses So, if you want to look back in 6 months at your amazing big life change , do yourself a favour and sign-up Today!#personal #growth #life #coach #transformation
Overview
Section 1: Life Transformation - Introduction
Lecture 1 WELCOME
Lecture 2 Introduction
Lecture 3 COURSE OVERVIEW
Section 2: Achieving Your Life Goals - RESPONSIBILITY
Lecture 4 RESPONSIBILITY
Lecture 5 DISCUSSION VIDEO
Section 3: Personal Growth - DEVELOPMENTAL STAGES
Lecture 6 DEVELOPMENTAL STAGES
Lecture 7 DISCUSSION VIDEO
Section 4: RE-WRITE YOUR STORY
Lecture 8 RE-WRITE YOUR STORY
Lecture 9 WORKSHEET VIDEO
Lecture 10 DISCUSSION VIDEO
Section 5: CAUSAL POWERS
Lecture 11 CAUSAL POWERS
Lecture 12 DISCUSSION VIDEO
Section 6: EMPOWERING POSITION
Lecture 13 DISCUSSION VIDEO
Lecture 14 EMPOWERING POSITION RECAP
Section 7: CORE VALUES - optional Bonus
Lecture 15 CORE VALUES - OPTIONAL BONUS
Section 8: UNDERSTAND ULTIMATE LIFE
Lecture 16 YOUR ULTIMATE LIFE STRUCTURE
Lecture 17 ULTIMATE LIFE STRUCTURE DISCUSSION
Section 9: GOALS TO BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE LIFE
Lecture 18 GOALS TO BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE LIFE
Lecture 19 REAL DESIRES TO REAL GOALS DISCUSSION
Section 10: GOAL SETTING
Lecture 20 GOAL SETTING
Lecture 21 GOAL SETTING DISCUSSION
Section 11: LIMITING BELIEFS
Lecture 22 LIMITING BELIEFS
Lecture 23 LIMITING BELIEFS DISCUSSION
Section 12: YOUR MOTIVATION
Lecture 24 YOUR MOTIVATION
Lecture 25 MOTIVATION DISCUSSION
Section 13: YOUR ATTENTION
Lecture 26 YOUR ATTENTION
Lecture 27 ATTENTION DISCUSSION
Section 14: YOUR INTENTION
Lecture 28 YOUR INTENTION
Lecture 29 INTENTION DISCUSSION
Section 15: ENERGY DRAINERS
Lecture 30 ENERGY DRAINERS
Lecture 31 ENERGY DRAINERS DISCUSSION
Lecture 32 ENERGY DRAINERS WORKSHEET
Section 16: YOUR SUPPORT TEAM
Lecture 33 YOUR SUPPORT TEAM
Lecture 34 SUPPORT TEAM DISCUSSION
Section 17: 3 M'S LIFE MAINTENANCE
Lecture 35 3 M'S LIFE MAINTENANCE
Lecture 36 3 M's DISCUSSION
Lecture 37 3 M's WORKSHEET
Want to improve their life,Be able to locate the goals that will build a fulfilled and happy life,Learn to understand and locate your true desires,Increase confidence,Understand their ability to change their reality,Learn to identify the beliefs that block your achievement,Understand their life clearly,Learn to maintain that happiest experiences in your life,Know what adjustments to make to increase happiness levels,Get better at keeping their dreams alive and energised,Learn how to increase motivation,Become better at focusing,Utilize friends, family and colleagues to achieve goals

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 27.09.2022, 14:14   #68750
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию LizardSystems Terminal Services Manager 22.09

File size: 4.0 MB

Terminal Services Manager shows which user is connected to the remote host, what processes they are running, and how much of the server resources (CPU and memory) they are using. You can send users messages, disconnect them from the server, or connect to their sessions remotely.

With Terminal Services Manager you can send bulk messages to users, disconnect idle users, and end sessions of multiple disconnected users simultaneously. Terminal Services Manager allows you to work with several hosts at once.
Terminal Services Manager displays information in both table form and by drawing graphs of the usage of CPU, memory, and other resources over time for each server, session, and user.
Key features
Viewing users, sessions, and processes running on a remote host
Monitoring the resource usage of remote hosts per user, session, or process (CPU usage, Memory usage, Incoming and Outgoing bytes, Handles, Number of processes, etc.)
Managing users
Connect to a user session
Disconnect a user from a session
Log off a user from a session
Batch log off or disconnect from the server all, idle or disconnected users
Remotely control a user session
Sending a message to a selected users
Ending a process that is running

Homepage:
Код:
https://lizardsystems.com/
Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 27.09.2022, 14:16   #68751
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Advanced Level -Accredited Cert

Last updated 11/2020
Language: English | Size: 4.59 GB | Duration: 5h 31m

Learn about Psychology, counselling and therapy; how psychotherapy works; Freud and his followers, psychoanalysis & more

What you'll learn
Approaches & Useful Techniques in Psychotherapy
How Psychodynamic Psychotherapy works
How to set up a therapeutic session
The difference between 'Brief Therapy' and 'Long-term' treatment
How to ask for a 'consent'
and much more!
Requirements
You have an interest in Psychology or Psychotherapy related fields
You are ready to access your course on your laptop or smartphone (tablet) and make notes!
Description
Are you interested in working with people who struggle with mental health issues and day-to-day challenges? Do you want to learn how to become a psychodynamic psychotherapist and learn new techniques that you can use in your work?Then I would like to welcome you to this course!In this comprehensive course you will take 36 informative lectures which you can listen to at home or on the way to work!You will be guided with the step-by-step approach in becoming a therapist or a coach who specialises in using a psychodynamic approach in your work.Here you will learn for example:- several defence mechanisms that people use in everyday life to block out their unwanted thoughts and memories, for example through 'denial', 'repression' and 'projection'- various psychodynamic techniques created by Sigmund Freud and his followers and which are used as a part of the psychoanalysis process - e.g. 'free association', 'symbolism' and 'dream interpretation'- how to provide ethical and positive environment for your client- how to conduct an assessment session- how to write a consent and get permission from your client about the treatment- how many sessions you need to provide to your clients and how oftenAs a bonus material at the end of this course, you will have access to 3 SPECIAL*BONUS LECTURES on:- 'additional techniques in psychotherapy'- 'stress and anger management'- 'acceptance and commitment therapy' (which has become increasingly popular!)P.S. This course is now fully accredited by the IAOTH - International Association of Therapists!P.P.S. At the end of the course you will see the instructions on how to obtain your certificate of completionSee you in my class!
Overview
Lecture 1 About the Tutor
Lecture 2 About the Course
Lecture 3 What is Psychodynamic Psychotherapy?
Lecture 4 What is Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy & Psychoanalysis?
Lecture 5 How does Psychodynamic Psychotherapy work?
Lecture 6 Core Principles of Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
Lecture 7 The Purpose & the Goals
Lecture 8 What is Psychodynamic Psychotherapy used for? (substance use, depression, PTSD)
Section 2: Levels of Awareness
Lecture 9 Consciousness and the Unconscious
Lecture 10 Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and the Unconscious
Section 3: Defence Mechanisms / Psychological Defences
Lecture 11 Denial
Lecture 12 12. Repression
Lecture 13 13. Rationalisation
Lecture 14 14. Reaction Formation
Lecture 15 15. Projection
Lecture 16 16. Displacement
Lecture 17 17. Regression
Lecture 18 18. Sublimation
Section 4: Conducting a Psychotherapy Session
Lecture 19 The Importance of a Therapeutic Relationship
Lecture 20 Creating a Safe Place
Lecture 21 Informed Consent (Beginning of the Treatment)
Lecture 22 Setting Frame & Boundaries
Lecture 23 Conducting an Assessment
Lecture 24 Goal Setting with the Client
Section 5: Therapist and the Client in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
Lecture 25 Listening in Psychodynamic Therapy (Empathic Listening)
Lecture 26 Transference
Lecture 27 Countertransference
Section 6: Techniques in Psychodynamic Therapy
Lecture 28 Free Association
Lecture 29 Symbolism & Interpretation
Lecture 30 Dream Interpretation - part 1
Lecture 31 Dream Interpretation - part 2
Section 7: What Else You Need to Know
Lecture 32 Sessions - how long, how often, how many?
Lecture 33 Short-Term / Brief Psychodynamic Therapy
Lecture 34 When do we 'end' Psychotherapy?
Lecture 35 Medication and Therapy
Lecture 36 Thank You & Good Bye!
Section 8: Bonus Section
Lecture 37 Additional Techniques in Psychotherapy
Lecture 38 Stress- & Anger Management in Psychotherapy
Lecture 39 Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
Lecture 40 Obtaining your certificate
Anyone who is interested in therapy and psychology related topics,Anyone who started their psychology or counselling studies,Anyone who wants to understand what 'Psychodynamic Psychotherapy' is,Anyone who works with people in caring professions or mental health settings

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 27.09.2022, 14:17   #68752
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию The Complete Disc Personality Masterclass - You & Them

Last updated 5/2022
Language: English | Size: 6.80 GB | Duration: 3h 42m

Accredit Yourself With Everything There is to Understand & Handle Different Personality Types (Personality Tests Incl.)

What you'll learn
UNDERSTAND different personalities
FEEL CONFIDENT in communicating with anyone
BE CONVINCING on and off the job
KNOW which personality type you are talking to
TAILOR your communication to different personality types
PERSUADE effectively
MARKET effectively to different personas
Requirements
A notebook to take notes
Description
This DISC course is the only one on this platform specifically designed for the practical application of understanding personality types (DISC personality development model)"Explanations were clear and made sense. Good use of examples to illustrate." - Sen Foong Lau Ah WingUnderstanding personality types and being able to tailor your communication is critical for two reasons: First, people are deaf for your arguments, unless they feel that you "understand" them. Second, personality type communication is a powerful skill, that creates added value for your career, your personal life and your team - few people are good communicators (but most people believe they are - would you agree?)Thus, after having taken this DISC course you will be able toUnderstand in an instant which personality type any person hasKnow the strengths and weaknesses of your own personality and how to use that to your advantageAssess the right strategy for persuading and influencing different personalities and off the jobThis ability will enable you toMarket your personal brand, your start-up, your ideas in an effective, tailored wayPersuade and sell your product or service with tailored messagingFeel confident in communicating with anyone about anything This DISC course is for anyone who wants to understand personality types - and go beyond merely understanding, but actually applying the skill in practice. It is the prerequisite to become great at CommunicationPsychologyMarketing & sales Finally, ultra-effective cognitive biases are explained and how to harness their power for written and spoken communication in order to persuade, influence and make yourself stand out in the marketplace. This DISC course has been taken by thousands of successful businesspeople around the globe. "The course is very intuitive and loaded with knowledge. It is great to see that you implement examples that people can relate to. Now I just need to Practice, Practice, Practice!" - Tony Knight
Overview
Section 1: Understand the model, understand yourself
Lecture 1 Thank you message from Stefan
Lecture 2 DISC overview
Lecture 3 Understand the model
Lecture 4 Why your advice matters
Lecture 5 Quick example
Lecture 6 Understand yourself
Lecture 7 Examples
Lecture 8 Workbook & slides
Section 2: Deepdive
Lecture 9 D-Style deepdive
Lecture 10 I-Style deepdive
Lecture 11 One question
Lecture 12 S-Style deepdive
Lecture 13 C-Style deepdive
Lecture 14 Test yourself
Section 3: Becoming a better communicator
Lecture 15 More examples
Lecture 16 Catering to their needs
Lecture 17 Better communication
Section 4: Related skills
Lecture 18 Sensory types
Lecture 19 Eye movement language
Lecture 20 Body language: practical examples
Lecture 21 Body language and building rapport
Lecture 22 Psychological triggers introduction
Lecture 23 Reward
Lecture 24 Scarcity
Lecture 25 Consistency
Lecture 26 Social Proof
Lecture 27 Liking
Lecture 28 Reciprocity
Lecture 29 Authority
Lecture 30 7 Mental triggers E-book
Lecture 31 Introduction to Closing Toolbox
Lecture 32 Toolbox tonality
Lecture 33 Toolbox Dominant Type
Lecture 34 Toolbox Influencer Type
Lecture 35 Toolbox Supportive Type
Lecture 36 Toolbox Analyst Type
Section 5: Thank you and outlook
Lecture 37 Decisions and Desire
Lecture 38 DISC cheatsheet PDF
Lecture 39 Thank You
Lecture 40 BONUS LECTURE
You who is interested in different personality types,You who knows that tailoring communication works in your favor,You who is curious in becoming a social magnet or great networker

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 27.09.2022, 14:19   #68753
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию The KMPlayer 2022.9.27.11 (x64) Multilingual

File size: 49 MB

The new KMPlayer is a player optimized for high-end PCs such as 8K and 60FPS. It is a powerful player that plays all the files such as 4K, 8K, 60FPS, and has greatly improved performance to increase the playback speed of high quality content in high-end PC. We also removed all advertisements to provide the best viewing experience for our users, and reorganized them into a more streamlined menu structure.

Key features
High quality video: You can watch high quality video such as 4K, 8K, UHD, 60FPS more vividly than any other player.
- It is possible to rotate the screen and play the high quality video using the more powerful Video Renderer.
- The latest high-quality video codecs such as HEVC (h.265), h.264, VP9 also use the hardware acceleration function, so CPU usage rate is very low, so you can enjoy high quality video even in low-end PC or multitasking environment.
- Support almost all video formats.
- Supports subtitles and Blu-ray image subtitles in various file formats (PGS subtitles, etc.).
- Supports Blu-ray Disc and DVD.
- YouTube download function: You can enter the YouTube URL and play and download right from KMPlayer. 'PC (64bit)'!
- GIF capture function: It is possible to capture the moving image by moving image (GIF format).
- Support for various languages in 42 countries
System Requirements
Windows 10 64-bit, Direct X 9 or higher, 150Mb of installation space
Homepage:
Код:
http://www.kmpmedia.net
Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 27.09.2022, 14:21   #68754
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию The Ultimate Animal Drawing Course - Beginner To Advanced

Last updated 3/2022
Language: English | Size: 10.26 GB | Duration: 10h 46m

Learn the #1 most important building block of all art

What you'll learn
Draw animals out of your head
Draw realistic light and shadow
Understand the fundamentals of drawing animals
Draw animals in perspective
Understand form and anatomy
Requirements
Paper
Pencil
Eraser
Motivation to learn!
Description
Join over 260,000*learning student and start gaining the drawing skills you've always wanted.The Ultimate Animal Drawing Course will show you how to create advanced art that will stand up as professional work. This course will enhance or give you skills in the world of drawing animals - or your money back!The course is your track to obtaining drawing skills like you always knew you should have! Whether for your own projects or to draw for other people.This course will take you from having little knowledge in drawing animals to creating advanced art and having a deep understanding of animal drawing fundamentals.So what else is in it for you?You'll create*over 50*different projects in this course that will take you from beginner to expert!You'll gain instant access to all 11 sections of the course.The course is setup to quickly take you through step by step, the process of drawing animals in many different styles. It will equip you with the knowledge to create stunning designs and illustration!Don't believe me? I offer you a full money back guarantee within the first 30 days of purchasing the course.Here's what you get with the course:You'll get access to the11*sections of the course that will teach you the fundamentals of drawing animals from the ground up. The course is supported with over 10 hours of clear content that I walk you through each step of the way.All at your fingers tips instantly.The course starts with the basics. You will get an in depth understanding of the fundamentals of drawing animals. Fundamentals are the most important part of creating professional art. You will learn everything from line fundamentals and animal body structures to form, highlights, and shadows.*Next you'll learn how to apply the concept of perspective to your animal drawings and how to incorporate it into your art. You will be learning 1 and 2 point perspective.Once you've learned perspective you are going to learn how to create texture for you animal drawings. This course will cover fur, wrinkle, and scale textures. Then you are going to learn how to draw animals from life. Observing life and drawing it is a very important skill when it comes to art.At this point you'll be ready to start learning how animal anatomy works and why its important and how to incorporate it into your drawings. We will spend a whole section on the skeletal system, muscle structure, and gesture.Next you're going to learn how to draw animal poses and gesture.Lastly you will gain access to the bonus section where I'll teach you how I draw animation styled animal characters step by step.*Over the 7 chapters you will learn:How to draw a tiger eyeLine fundamentalsAnimal shape and form fundamentalAnimal structure How to use value and contrast*in animal drawings Space and perspectiveDrawing animals from life Creating texture*Drawing anatomyDrawing pose and gesture Drawing animation styled animal artThrough out the course you will be drawingogs CatsLionsGrizzly & Panda Bears HorsesCowsBig and Small BirdsWolfsChipmunksRhinos ElephantsPeacocks We will be looking at examples of many other animalsThe concepts and kills you will gain from this course will allow you to draw any animal you want. What else will you get?- Personal contact with me, the course tutor- Lifetime access to course materials- Access to the Artist Inner Family Facebook Group - Understanding of how professional art is created- Quizzes and exercise work sheetsThis all comes under one convenient easy to use platform. Plus you will get fast, friendly, responsive support on the Udemy Q&A section of the course or direct message.I will be here for you*every step of the way!So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and change your art world today!
Overview
Section 1: Getting started with the course
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Helpfull links
Lecture 3 Learn how to get a guaranteed win out of this course!
Lecture 4 Understanding the Drawing fundamentals pyramid and the tools you will need
Lecture 5 Welcome to the Facebook support groups!
Lecture 6 Join the Artist Inner family Support Group
Section 2: Learn how to draw a realistic tiger eye
Lecture 7 Drawing the lines and shapes of a tiger eye
Lecture 8 Adding the detail to your tiger eye drawing
Section 3: Applying line fundamentals to animal drawings
Lecture 9 Line basics
Lecture 10 Drawing a Peacock with contour lines
Lecture 11 Learning how to apply cross contour lines to animal drawings
Section 4: Drawing animals with shape and form fundamentals
Lecture 12 Basics of animal shape structure
Lecture 13 Learning the animal shape structure formula
Lecture 14 Understanding proportions basics
Lecture 15 Drawing dog & wolf shape structure
Lecture 16 Drawing cat shape structure
Lecture 17 Drawing bear shape structure
Lecture 18 Drawing horse shape structure
Lecture 19 Drawing elephant shape structure
Lecture 20 Drawing bird shape structure
Lecture 21 Learn the basis of animal 3D form
Lecture 22 Understanding line of symmetry
Lecture 23 Learning animal form structure
Lecture 24 Learn how light and shadow work on 3D forms
Lecture 25 Advanced form/highlight and shadow
Lecture 26 Animal 3d form light and shadow examples
Lecture 27 Bounce light
Lecture 28 Highlights and shadows on a rhino form
Lecture 29 Download rhino outline drawing
Lecture 30 Drawing highlights and shadows on organic forms
Lecture 31 Section 4 Conclusion
Section 5: Learning values and contrast
Lecture 32 The value scale and how it works
Lecture 33 Download chipmunk values photo
Lecture 34 Drawing animal value drawing
Lecture 35 Drawing amazing animals with value contrast
Lecture 36 Download wolf outline drawing
Lecture 37 Creating a focal point with contrasting values
Section 6: Drawing animals with space and perspective
Lecture 38 Creating space in your animal drawings
Lecture 39 Drawing a dog in space with overlap, size, and foot placement
Lecture 40 Drawing animals in one point perspective
Lecture 41 Drawing animals in two point perspective
Lecture 42 Drawing animal faces in perspective
Section 7: Drawing animals from life
Lecture 43 Download bird photo
Lecture 44 The basics of drawing animals from life
Lecture 45 Download dog outline drawings
Lecture 46 Animal drawing techniques
Lecture 47 Download photo reference of St. Bernard
Lecture 48 How to draw pet portraits part 1
Lecture 49 How to draw pet portraits part 2
Lecture 50 Download grid photo of lion
Lecture 51 Drawing animal photos exactly as you see them
Lecture 52 Rendering your lion photo drawing
Lecture 53 Download horse reference photos
Lecture 54 Drawing studies of animals and using reference
Section 8: Creating textures in your animal drawings
Lecture 55 Creating textures for your animal drawings
Lecture 56 How to draw fur texture
Lecture 57 How to draw wrinkled skin texture
Lecture 58 How to draw reptile scale texture
Section 9: Learning animal anatomy and pose
Lecture 59 Drawing and understanding the skeletal system
Lecture 60 Drawing and understanding the muscle anatomy
Section 10: Animation animal character design
Lecture 61 Learn how to draw animation German Shepard
Lecture 62 Learn how to draw animation Grizzly Bear
Students wanting to learn how to draw animals,Students willing to put in a few hours to learn how to draw animals,Students willing to take action and start drawing animals today,Students wanting to add another skill to their tool belt

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 27.09.2022, 14:22   #68755
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Toeic Listening And Reading Tests

Last updated 6/2020
Language: English | Size: 764.51 MB | Duration: 4h 8m

4 Listening Tests + 4 Reading Tests + 1 Bonus Test

What you'll learn
TOEIC Listening
TOEIC Reading
English vocabulary
Practice TOEIC more to get higher scores
Requirements
A desire for a higher TOEIC score
Willing to practice
Description
Are you studying for the TOEIC test?Do you want a high TOEIC score?Do you want to practice as many questions as you can?People who study for the TOEIC usually buy books which can only be used once.We all know that practice makes perfect so the more questions you see, the higher your score should be.Why are you throwing away money buying workbooks you can only use once?Use our online practice exams anytime, anywhere, with no limit to how many times you can use them!You get lifetime access and a 30-day money back guarantee so if at anytime you're not satisfied, you'll get a full refund!Today, for a low price, you get 4 TOEIC tests which you can use forever!We'll even give you a bonus test because the more questions you see, the better your score will be!That's 5 TOEIC tests-5 listening sections. 5 reading sections. A total of 1,000 questions.Start practicing now!
Overview
Section 1: Listening
Lecture 1 Instructions for Listening and Reading Exams
Lecture 2 Exam 1: Listening
Section 2: Reading
Section 3: Listening 2
Lecture 3 Exam 2: Listening
Section 4: Reading 2
Section 5: Listening 3
Lecture 4 Exam 3: Listening
Section 6: Reading 3
Section 7: Exam 4: Listening
Lecture 5 Exam 4: Listening
Section 8: Reading 4
Section 9: Extra Exam: Listening
Lecture 6 Extra Exam: Listening
Section 10: Extra Exam: Reading
Section 11: Extras
Lecture 7 Listening Transcripts & Answer Keys
Anyone preparing for the TOEIC Exam

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 27.09.2022, 16:08   #68756
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию 20 Life Hacks To Inspire You To Excel In Business &Life

Last updated 8/2022
Language: English | Size: 5.23 GB | Duration: 2h 9m

20 Videos to Inspire You to Live Your Life on Your Terms

What you'll learn
Have the confidence to choose a career that you are most passionate about (and set very aggressive and VERY achievable goals....#NOLIMITS).
Requirements
No prior business, career or personal development experience is required to take this course.
Description
Welcome to "20 Life Hacks to Inspire You to Excel in Business & Life." This course is a collection of 20 of my favorite daily video Vlogs. Topics that we will cover include:*Day 1: Finding Your Career Path and Happiness (What Hat Should You Wear)? Day 2: How to Build Unstoppable ConfidenceDay 3: Cut These People Off (Get Them Out of Your Life)Day 4: Why You Need Yoda's (Mentors) to Take Your Career to the Next LevelDay 5: How to Focus Better!Day 6: Interview Better, Sell More & Get A Promotion Faster by Being YouDay 7: How to Save $1,000,000+Day 8: Failure Is Not Shameful Because You'll Never Make It Big Without FailingDay 9: Goal Setting:A Simple Way to Increase the Chances of Achieving Your GoalsDay 10: How to Find Your PassionDay 11: You Are 26 Years Younger Than You Think + 16 Other Positive Things!Day 12: Visualize Your Goal, Vocalize It & Set A Deadline (Right Now).Day 13: How to Meet Any CEO You Want! JACKPOT For Your Career!Day 14: Quit Your Job & Start Your Own Company. (I Want To Help You Do This)!Day 15: Get Into Your Natural High Zone to Boost Your ProductivityDay 16: Write A Book The Easy Way & Watch Your Career Take Off!Day 17: Why Skeptics Can Be Great For Your Career & Business!Day 18: How to Get Into Your Genius Zone So You'llBe More Productive & Love WorkDay 19: Why Frustration With Your Job is a Good ThingDay 20: Liberating Your Fear of Failure Thanks!Chris
Overview
Section 1: Introduction and 20 Life Hacks to Inspire You to Live Your Life on Your Terms
Lecture 1 Introduction and Welcome to the Course!
Lecture 2 Day 1: Finding Your Career Path and Happiness (What Hat Should You Wear)?
Lecture 3 Day 2: How to Build Unstoppable Confidence
Lecture 4 Day 3: Cut These People Off (Get Them Out of Your Life)
Lecture 5 How to Ask me Questions in the course and on my Weekly Webcast (Includes Zoom)
Lecture 6 Day 4: Why You Need Yoda's (Mentors) to Take Your Career to the Next Level
Lecture 7 Day 5: How to Focus Better!
Lecture 8 Day 6: Interview Better, Sell More & Get A Promotion Faster by Being You
Lecture 9 Day 7: How to Save $1,000,000+
Lecture 10 Day 8: Failure Is Not Shameful Because You'll Never Make It Big Without Failing
Lecture 11 Day 9: Goal Setting:A Simple Way to Increase the Chances of Achieving Your Goals
Lecture 12 Day 10: How to Find Your Passion
Lecture 13 Day 11: You Are 26 Years Younger Than You Think + 16 Other Positive Things!
Lecture 14 Day 12: Visualize Your Goal, Vocalize It & Set A Deadline (Right Now).
Lecture 15 Day 13: How to Meet Any CEO You Want! JACKPOT For Your Career!
Lecture 16 Day 15: Get Into Your Natural High Zone to Boost Your Productivity
Lecture 17 Day 16: Write A Book The Easy Way & Watch Your Career Take Off!
Lecture 18 Day 17: Why Skeptics Can Be Great For Your Career & Business!
Lecture 19 Day 18: How to Get Into Your Genius Zone So You'llBe More Productive & Love Work
Lecture 20 Day 19: Why Frustration With Your Job is a Good Thing
Lecture 21 Day 20: Liberating Your Fear of Failure
Anyone that wants to be inspired to take their career and life to the next level!

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 27.09.2022, 16:10   #68757
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию ActivePresenter Professional Edition 9.0.0 Multilingual

Windows x64 | File size: 84.99 MB

ActivePresenter is a solution for creating screencast videos, handouts, manuals, documentation, and interactive training presentations. With the full-featured editor, ActivePresenter allows you to edit audio/video, tweak the look and feel of content, and define the branched scenarios easily and effectively. Supporting the latest web standard HTML5 and the ability to integrate with Learning Management Systems, the content created with ActivePresenter can be delivered virtually to any devices and platforms.

Quick & Easy
You can even just record the screen and publish to desired output without additional editing thanks to smart capture technology.
Feature-rich
ActivePresenter integrates almost features which are usually used in screencasting making the authoring process become more creative.
Cost effective
Create engaging interactive screencasts, software demos and SCORM-compatible training courses with less time and effort.
Who should use ActivePresenter?
Educators & Students
ActivePresenter can help educators demonstrate and teach the use of software features. Students can record video and audio as they demonstrate the proper procedure to solve a problem on an interactive whiteboard.
Corporate Training Personnels
With SCORM-compliant output, ActivePresenter is suitable for authoring interactive eLearning/eTraining courses which can be easily imported into enterprise training systems. Training personnel can easily track and evaluate learners' performance.
Anyone
It is easy to create screencast videos, presentations, and documents to share on popular video/slide sharing sites such as YouTube, SlideShare, Vimeo.

Windows 11, 10, 8.1 (64-bit only)

Homepage:
Код:
http://atomisystems.com/
Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 27.09.2022, 16:12   #68758
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Automatic Email Processor 3.0.16

File size: 41 MB

Automatic Email Processor is the complete solution for Outlook to store and print incoming emails and their attachments automatically. For this, various filters, flexible configuration options, such as individually definable storage folders and the possibility of subsequent processing are available. For example, the path of the location where you want Automatic Email Processor to save certain emails or email attachments, can be assembled dynamically from individual properties of an email.

For storing email messages, inter alia, the output format can be specified (for example, PDF, RTF, or HTML). The Outlook message format (MSG files) is for example particularly suitable to back up e-mails. The program supports the creation of an unlimited number of rules to allow separate settings for different email accounts. Rules can be additionally applied to emails of a specific time period or to any previously received emails of an Outlook folder.
WITH AUTOMATIC EMAIL PROCESSOR, YOU CAN
Automatically store respectively archive email attachments
Save emails automatically (as PDF file or in the original format)
Automatically print emails and email attachments (PDF files, Office documents etc.)
Monitor an unlimited number of Outlook folders
Create custom rules for different tasks
Filter by subject, sender, recipient, attachment file name ...
Receive information about the processing status via email
Create storage folders dynamically from properties of an email
Perform subsequent actions such as start a program with parameters, mark the message as read, or move the email into another Outlook folder
Re-process all emails (with certain criteria) of an Outlook email folder
Archive emails from any Outlook folder and period (e.g. as MSG files)

Homepage:
Код:
https://gillmeister-software.com
Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 27.09.2022, 16:13   #68759
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Breakthrough Bsl

Last updated 12/2018
Language: English | Size: 1.24 GB | Duration: 0h 56m

Learn the basics of BSL & hold meaningful conversations with deaf people in everyday situations

What you'll learn
By the end of the course you will have gained an introductory working knowledge of BSL, so you can hold a conversation with deaf people and BSL users in everyday situations
Requirements
None! This course can be taken by anyone. It is suitable for complete beginners talking their first steps in BSL, as well as those who have studied the language previously and want to improve their knowledge of the foundations of the language.
Description
With Over 145,000 Deaf People in the UK...How Can You Make a Difference?Do you have a*deaf friend or family member*that you'd love to be able to use sign language with?Have you yourself suffered hearing loss*and are struggling to communicate with the outside world?Do you*work with deaf or hearing-impaired people*and feel inadequate when you are unable to interact with them?Do you want to become a more caring and*inclusive member of society?All too often, deaf and hearing-impaired people are overlooked, and struggle to communicate with a world that doesn't speak their language.Hi, I'm Olly RichardsI'm an author, speaker and language teacher. I'm also the founder of one of the most popular language learning blogs in the world:*I Will Teach You A Language.I've successfully learned 8 languages myself, so I have a good idea of the struggles you may be facing with sign language, and what's holding you back.After working with thousands of language learners, I've come to see first-hand what stops people becoming fluent in a new language, and what can be done to fix it. Learning sign language is no different.Today, I'm going to offer you the opportunity to make a difference in your life and the lives of others by learning the basics of*BSL*(British Sign Language), so you can start to communicate on a more personal level with the deaf community and play a fuller part in society.What's*Stopping You*Learning Sign Language?If you're reading this page, it's likely that you do want to learn BSL, and it may have been a personal goal for you for some time now. But if you're like most people I know, you probably have no idea where to start!There are lots of reasons you might taken the first step towards learning BSL in the past.Maybe you're short on free time to start a new project?Maybe you're not sure what material to use or where to start?Or perhaps you've just been putting it off for a while and simply need a push to get started?On the other hand...Maybe you've tried to learn BSL in the past, but didn't get very farDo you already know a few signs but struggle to put sentences together?Or maybe your learning is just a bit disorganised and you lack a planDo you already know a few signs but struggle to put sentences together?Or maybe your learning is just a bit disorganised and you lack a plan?BSL is the first or preferred language of over 50,000 deaf people in the United Kingdom, and approximately 1 in every 1,000 children is born with a severe or profound hearing loss (according Disability. co . uk). Not only that, but BSL has also been an official language of the UK since 2003. All this means that there's no better time to master the basics of BSL than right now.*Introducing... Breakthrough BSLBreakthrough BSL*is*a brand new online programme I've created to teach you to communicate in BSL in just a few minutes a day, and start to bring about a positive change in your life.This*is a concise, hands-on, practical course, designed by experts, to teach you the key signs you'll need to interact in common, everyday situations in BSL, and put a smile on someone's face.Learn The Fundamentals Of BSL:*It's important you master the basics of BSL from the very beginning, so you have rock-solid foundation and can start communicating with deaf people in your life right away. With this course, a solid foundation is exactly what you get.Learn About Deaf Culture:*As well as learning to use sign language, you'll also learn about deaf culture and the role it plays in the language and the community. By the end of the course you'll not only be able to use BSL to communicate, you'll also have a better understanding of the deaf community and rich cultural identity that has been created in this country which you may not even be aware of.A Course Designed By Learning Experts:*This course is designed to help you learn in the most effective way possible, so that you get real results. The design of the programme draws on many years of language learning and teaching experience.*Taught By A BSL Expert With Years Of Experience:*Your instructor, Emma, is a BSL expert with years of experience as a teacher and interpreter of the language. The collective expertise that has*gone into the creation of Breakthrough BSL means you can have confidence that you'll be learning as quickly as possible, in a way that is proven to be effective.Professional Quality Video Lessons:*The entire course is shot in beautiful HD video, so not only will you enjoy a state-of-the-art learning experience, but you'll have the best seat in the house and you'll feel like you're in the room with Emma, receiving personal tuition!Flexible, Online Learning:*With Breakthrough BSL you have full control of your study schedule so you can base your learning around your lifestyle, and learn at a time that suits you rather than working to the rigid schedule of a teacher or school. With this course, you also have the flexibility to learn at your own pace, making it much more enjoyable and easier to be successful.Interactive Lectures:*The interactive video lessons in this course follow an approach of "active learning", and are specially designed to test your learning as you go. This means that rather than just teaching you new signs we actively check your comprehension and encourage you to practice new signs as you progress through the course. This means you'll learn faster and remember more than you would with any other course.Communicate with over 9 million hearing-impaired people in Britain:*Breakthrough BSL gives you the skills you need to make a difference to the lives of millions of people all over Britain. By the time you complete the course, you'll be ready to deal with any common, everyday situation in BSL. In fact, what makes this course so unique is that when creating the syllabus, we didn't just copy the same old "standard signs" you'll learn elsewhere - we actually went out and surveyed hundreds of people across the UK about the specific situations they would like to use BSL in, whether that's with a family member suffering from hearing loss, interacting with deaf people in everyday situations at work, or simply becoming more socially conscious.*Breakthrough BSL is a course for real people, living real lives who want to make a difference in the real word.Learn To Use BSL With Confidence:*I understand that learning sign language can be intimidating if you're a beginner, so given this is such a practical course, we place an emphasis on teaching you not only to understand the most important signs that you're likely to need but to sign them yourself, with real people, and with confidence, so you can start to communicate with the people in deaf community, without freezing up. When you can do this.the results will be life-changing!So, are you ready to make your Breakthrough in BSL?Learn the Basics of BSL Step-by-Step*in Your Free Time!It doesn't matter whether you're a complete beginner at BSL, or whether you've tried to learn any other variety of sign language before. This course will cover everything from the very beginning of BSL, so you have confidence in what you're learning, and know that it will be effective at helping you to communicate with the deaf community.We understand you're busy, and that you may be worried about taking on an additional commitment, and that's why*this course is delivered in small, bite-sized lessons*that you can complete at home, on the train, or during your coffee break.The course also works on any device, so*you don't have to worry about technical difficulties.*(But, just in case you do have a problem, our friendly support team are standing by to assist you with any questions.)Course Structure:*5 course modules to teach you BSL step-by-stepVideo Lessons:*31 unique lessons in glorious HD-quality videoSupporting material:*Downloadable PDF worksheets accompany every lesson so you can revise anywhere*Average video lesson length: 2 min 30 secLanguage: Spoken English with subtitles throughoutLevel: No previous knowledge required - ideal for complete beginners, or those looking for a refreshTechnology: Works on any computer, tablet or mobile deviceLifetime membership: Unlimited access to the course for as long as you need itFree updates: You receive complementary updates to all future versions of the courseSupport: Our friendly support team love answering your questions (however small) over email30-day money-back guarantee:*If the course is not right for you we will refund every penny.Course Aims:By the end of the course you will have gained an introductory working knowledge of BSL, so you can*hold a conversation with deaf people and BSL users in everyday situations.You will do this by...Building a*solid knowledge of the alphabet & numbers, so you can "finger spell" any word in the English languageLearning vocabulary to talk about a range of common topics (days of the week, verbs, family, etc.), so you can learn the words that are important to you in your unique situationLearning common phrases for everyday interactions and greetings, so you can communicate with deaf people in a meaningful wayPractising all the above with regular revision, comprehension tests, and PDF notes to take away and study anywhereCourse Content:Module 1 -*The Alphabet & FingerspellingModule 2 -*Your First ConversationsModule 3 -*Core VocabularyModule 4 -*Expanding Your VocabularyModule 5 -*Questions, Emotions & Putting It All TogetherSubtitles:*All videos include close captioning so you'll be able to follow along with Emma's explanations, tips and instruction even if you're deaf or hard of hearing.Course requirements:None! This course can be taken by anyone. It is suitable for complete beginners talking their first steps in BSL, as well as those who have studied the language previously and want to improve their knowledge of the foundations of the language.BSL FACT SHEETDid you know...BSL has been an officially recognised language in Britain since 2003BSL is a visual language which is very different from English, with its own unique syntax and grammarThere are regional dialects of BSL, just like English (You'll get a glimpse of this in the course!)Over 145,000 people in the UK live their lives through BSLHow Will Knowing British Sign Language*Change Your Life?So, take a second to remember why you want to learn British Sign Language, and what life will be like when you can sign with confidence.Imagine what it will feel like when ...You're able to confidently express yourself in British Sign Language and connect with the deaf communityYou can transform relationships with those around you - at home, at work and in your local community - by communicating in their languageYou can play your role in creating a more open and inclusive societyHow much of a difference will it make to your life and the lives of the deaf people you encounter when you can actually communicate with them, on their own terms, in their own language?Here's What Students Are Saying:"Emma is very approachable and the practice conversations make it easy to see how everything fits together."- Adam Stephen Dawkins
Overview
Section 1: Getting Started With British Sign Language
Lecture 1 Welcome To Breakthrough BSL!
Lecture 2 What Is British Sign Language?
Lecture 3 Aims Of The Course
Lecture 4 How To Get The Most Out Of This Course
Lecture 5 Which Hand Should I Use?
Section 2: Module 1 - The Alphabet & Fingerspelling
Lecture 6 The Alphabet
Lecture 7 Numbers
Lecture 8 Fingerspelling Quiz
Section 3: Module 2 - Your First Conversations
Lecture 9 Introducing Yourself
Lecture 10 Conversation Practice
Section 4: Module 3 - Core Vocabulary
Lecture 11 Colours
Lecture 12 Animals
Lecture 13 Around The House
Lecture 14 Verbs
Lecture 15 Conversation Practice
Section 5: Module 4 - Expanding Your Vocabulary
Lecture 16 Family Vocabulary
Lecture 17 Telling The Time
Lecture 18 Basic Time Related Vocabulary
Lecture 19 Days Of The Week
Lecture 20 Months Of The Year
Lecture 21 Money & Prices
Lecture 22 Conversation Practice
Section 6: Questions, Emotions & Putting It All Together
Lecture 23 Questions & Basic Emotions
Lecture 24 Conversation Practice
Section 7: Final Words
Lecture 25 Final Words From Emma
Lecture 26 Your Next Steps In BSL
Anyone with hearing impaired friends or family, those who work with the people in the deaf community & people with an interest in being part of a more welcoming and inclusive society.

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 27.09.2022, 16:15   #68760
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Building Structures In Portuguese - Structure 1

Last updated 9/2022
Language: English | Size: 408.55 MB | Duration: 2h 4m

Learn about how the Portuguese language is put together by breaking it down into its different sentence structures.

What you'll learn
Learn about the first structure in the Portuguese language.
Get to grips with how easy it is to manipulate this structure and say what you want with it.
Get plenty of opportunity to practise using this structure.
Learn how to form questions and statements in structure 1.
Learn all the question words in Portuguese and some infinitives.
Complete lessons in 3 minute chunks - perfect for the busy learner.
Build your own sentences without memorisation.
Speak from the very first lesson.
Requirements
Ideally, you should be a little familiar already with the Portuguese language, but if you're not, panic not! Everything in this course is fully explained, so you won't get lost.
Description
The whole of the Portuguese language can be broken down into several different structures. If you take any sentence from any Portuguese book or any utterance, you will see that it fits into one of these structures. I remember one weekend, I was writing some lessons for the week ahead, when I suddenly realised this. I noticed that there are a certain number of structures in Portuguese, and that every sentence follows one of these structures. I spent the rest of the weekend working out all the structures, and I wrote them all down.Every structure you learn gives you the ability to say a huge amount. Some structures are used more than others, but all the structures together make up the whole Portuguese language. Once you've learnt how a structure works, all you have to do is insert different words into the slots and you have a sentence. This course introduces you to structure 1. I've limited each course to one structure so as not to overburden you. By looking at just one structure at a time, you can really get to grips with it and understand its usage. It will help to clarify the Portuguese language and make it more like a reflex rather than something you have to think about as is it were a maths equation.Each structure can also help to propel you to fluency; if you can manipulate the structures at high speed, you can start to say anything you want without having to thing about how to say it.This course contains plenty of practice opportunities for you to revise what you've learnt and it also contains some hints and tips on how best to learn and memorise the structures and the vocabulary that goes with them. You'll learn how to make questions out of structure 1, how to make statements and how to turn positive statements negative.The Building Structures in Portuguese series is set out using the same learning techniques as the 3 Minute Portuguese courses. You can work through the course in three minute chunks, enabling anybody to learn Portuguese, no matter how little time you have.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Lesson 1
Lecture 2 Lesson 1
Section 3: Lesson 2
Lecture 3 Lesson 2a
Lecture 4 Lesson 2b
Section 4: Lesson 3
Lecture 5 Lesson 3
Section 5: Lesson 4
Lecture 6 Lesson 4a
Lecture 7 Lesson 4b
Lecture 8 Lesson 4c
Section 6: Lesson 5
Lecture 9 Lesson 5a
Lecture 10 Lesson 5b
Lecture 11 Lesson 5c
Lecture 12 Lesson 5d
Lecture 13 Lesson 5e
Lecture 14 Lesson 5f
Lecture 15 Lesson 5g
Lecture 16 Lesson 5h
Lecture 17 Lesson 5i
Section 7: Lesson 6
Lecture 18 Lesson 6a
Lecture 19 Lesson 6b
Section 8: Lesson 7
Lecture 20 Lesson 7a
Lecture 21 Lesson 7b
Lecture 22 Lesson 7c
Lecture 23 Lesson 7d
Lecture 24 Lesson 7e
Lecture 25 Lesson 7f
Lecture 26 Lesson 7g
Lecture 27 Lesson 7h
Lecture 28 Lesson 7i
Section 9: Lesson 8
Lecture 29 Lesson 8a
Lecture 30 Lesson 8b
Lecture 31 Lesson 8c
Lecture 32 Lesson 8d
Section 10: Lesson 9
Lecture 33 Lesson 9a
Lecture 34 Lesson 9b
Section 11: Lesson 10
Lecture 35 Lesson 10
Section 12: Bonus lecture
Lecture 36 The Happy Linguist - Hints and tips for learning Portuguese
Lecture 37 Thank you e obrigado :-)
Lecture 38 Bonus lecture
You want to explore the Portuguese language a little more deeply.,You are interested in starting to learn about the structure of the Portuguese language and how to manipulate it.,You enjoy the 3 minute methodology used in other 3 Minute Portuguese courses.

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws