Старый 26.09.2022, 15:38   #68626
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию PowerShell Training (2022)

Published 09/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 23 lectures (3h 51m) | Size: 2.1 GB

PowerShell training for IT professionals

What you'll learn
PowerShell Concepts
How to use PowerShell
How to create PowerShell scripts
Powershell for Window/VMware/AD administration
Requirements
No programming expirience needed, you will learn everything you need to know.
Description
PowerShell is a cross-platform task automation solution made up of a command-line shell, a scripting language, and a configuration management framework. PowerShell helps to automate business-critical tasks and designed especially for system administrators.
If you're a system administrator / working in IT support and supporting primarily Windows-based systems, then it is highly reommended to learn Powershell, as it helps in delivering your tasks efficiently along with high quality and consistency.
This training is for IT professionals who seek to learn PowerShell programming. There is no pre-requisit to have specific skillsets and also no additional setup/cost needed to gain hands on expirience for the topics explained in this series.
All the contents are designed and explained in a simple way. You just need to watch the videos and practice the topics as explained in respective videos.
Following are the contents of this course -
1. Introduction
2. How to use PowerShell
3. Symbols and characters
4. Foreach Loop
5. Script - get service details for multiple computers
6. If Else conditions
7. Functions and PSobject
8. Framework for information gathering scripts
9. Using PowerShell for Windows administration and WMI objects
10. Using PowerShell for Active Directory objects
11. Using PowerShell for VMware objects
12. Using Task scheduler and send output over emails
13. Customised Powershell Admin tool
14. PowerShell Tips and Tricks
15 . New Beginning not End
Who this course is for
IT professionals who seek to learn PowerShell technology, beginners, Windows /VMware/AD administrators.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
[Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]
[Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 26.09.2022, 15:39   #68627
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Reduce Chronic Pain

Published 09/2022
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 18 lectures (57m) | Size: 357.8 MB

A 3 step plan to reducing chronic pain levels

What you'll learn
What chronic pain is, where it comes from, what causes it
Learn about the connection between the brain, the body, and pain
The brain's role in chronic pain
3 Steps to reducing pain
Learn about how daily activity affect your levels of pain
Learn how to do pacing of physical activity
Learn the pacing formula and some different versions of it for flexibility
Go through examples of how to apply pacing
Learn how to find out the easy stuff to tackle to start reducing pain this week
Learn some realistic timeframes for pain reduction, for seeing results, and for making progress
Requirements
No experience needed. We walk you through the steps of reducing chronic pain
This course can also help you if you tried managing your chronic pain and are too scared or exhausted to try again
Description
Do you struggle with chronic pain?
Are you losing your social life, struggling in your career, having problems in your relationships because of chronic pain?
Do you have to find a new sport or hobby due to your struggles with chronic pain?
Are you overwhelmed with information and are not sure where to even begin to try to lessen your pain levels?
Do you have so many thoughts whirling in your head all the time, so many worries that you can't tend to, and you are now completely exhausted?
Do you know where to look in your life for why your chronic pain continues?
Welcome to my course: Reduce Chronic Pain! This method involves 3 steps you can begin now.
I understand how difficult life can be with chronic pain. I suffered with chronic pain for many years. I am also a multiple brain injury survivor with numerous medical conditions so it got really complicated to try to improve anything while in so much pain.
I spent many years trying to lessen my pain, I tried everything! I attended numerous courses, groups, and rehabilitative exercise programs, I went to a Chronic Pain Clinic. Eventually, I found a method that helped me reduce my pain levels significantly. I had some major breakthroughs and created this course so I can share my method with others.
I found what worked for me and what didn't. This course gives you the tools to find what will work for you.
I hope you enjoy it and find something inside that works well for you.
Who this course is for
This course is for anyone who struggles with chronic pain
This course is for those who want to reduce their levels of chronic pain, who are looking for a step-by-step method they can follow at their own pace

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 15:41   #68628
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию SEO Marketing Course

Published 09/2022
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 62 lectures (2h 31m) | Size: 1 GB

SEO Marketing

What you'll learn
How to rank pages on Google
Understanding of SEO and its use
How to get more organic traffic
How digital marketing works
Requirements
Should have basic knowledge of digital marketing concepts
Description
Search is the best way to find highly targeted customers without spending money day after day.
Dominate search, and you will have an endless supply of free leads and customers and yes, it's not as hard as it seems.
This SEO Marketing Hero course starts from the absolute basics without any assumptions, and leads you step by step into true expertise. Each chapter builds upon the former, introduces new concepts while strengthening old ones.
This training can also be used as a reference. You can learn what you feel you still need to know, and solidify your SEO concepts. With over 70 lessons, this is the most comprehensive SEO marketing course you've seen and it will teach you everything that you need to know about SEO today.
Taught by real world experts and marketers, this course gives you the real, on-the-street principles that you can apply immediately and see results.
What Will You Learn?
How to rank pages on Google
How to get more organic traffic
Understanding of SEO and its use
How digital marketing works
This course is designed for
Website owners
Internet marketers
Blog owners
Businesses who want to be found online
Get started on a wonderful journey of Internet marketing and SEO success today. Join this course!
Who this course is for
Website owners
Internet marketers
Blog owners
Businesses who want to be found online

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 15:43   #68629
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Sexual Harassment Training For Managers

Last updated 11/2019
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.61 GB | Duration: 1h 29m

Learn how to create a safe, secure, and inclusive work environment

What you'll learn
What managers need to know about sexual harassment in the workplace
Sexual harassment explained
Dealing with sexual harassment as a manager
History of sexual harassment in the workplace through case studies
Sexual harassment laws in the states of New York and Delaware
Requirements
You are a manager at your company
You understand the English language
Description
Why should you attend?Training all managers to spot, prevent and deal with workplace situations is nothing less than essential. Instead of allowing inappropriate conduct to lower employee morale and productivity, organizations should foster a positive and respectful work environment that will help all employees thrive.Who should attend?· This training is essential for all managers in an organization.Learning objectives· What managers need to know about sexual harassment in the workplace· Sexual harassment explained· Dealing with sexual harassment as a manager· History of sexual harassment in the workplace through case studies· Sexual harassment laws in the states of New York and DelawareEducational Approach· This training takes a modern approach to sexual harassment training· Classes are illustrated with practical questions and examples· Classes include examples and real case discussionsPrerequisites· A desire to make your organization better equipped to deal with sexual harassment in the workplaceTable Of contentsWhat Managers Need to Know· What are your responsibilities as an Employer?· Take charge to address sexual harassment· Understand Sexual Harassment Liabilities as an employerSexual Harassment Explained· Harassment explained· Other types of workplace harassment· What is sexual harassment?· Who can be the target / perpetrator of sexual harassment· Where can workplace sexual harassment occur?· What should I do if I am harassed?·Processes for reporting sexual harassment· Taking an active bystander approach· Mandatory ReportingDealing with Sexual Harassment as a Manager·The Supervisor's Responsibility·How to Handle Sexual Harassment Claims·Conducting Sexual Harassment Investigations·Questions to ask when Conducting Investigations·Identifying Abuse by Authority Figures·Take Reasonable Steps to Protect Workers from Victimisation·Ensure Complainant Confidentiality·Having Conversations with the Accused·Working with the Reluctant Victim·RetaliationSexual Harassment Case Studies·Case Study 1: Not Taking "No" for an Answer·Case Study 2: The Boss with a Bad Attitude·Case Study 3: No Job for a Woman?·Case Study 4: Too Close for Comfort·Case Study 5: A Distasteful Trade·Case Study 6: An Issue about AppearancesUS State Sexual Harassment Laws·New York State Laws·Delaware State Laws
Overview
Section 1: What Managers Need to Know
Lecture 1 What are your Responsibilities as an Employer?
Lecture 2 Take charge to Address Sexual Harassment
Lecture 3 Understand Sexual Harassment Liabilities as an employer
Section 2: Sexual Harassment Explained
Lecture 4 Harassment Explained
Lecture 5 Other Types of Workplace Harassment
Lecture 6 What is Sexual Harassment?
Lecture 7 Who can be the Target / Perpetrator of Sexual Harassment
Lecture 8 Where Can Workplace Sexual Harassment Occur?
Lecture 9 What Should I Do If I Am Harassed?
Lecture 10 Taking an active bystander approach
Lecture 11 Mandatory Reporting
Section 3: Dealing with Sexual Harassment as a Manager
Lecture 12 The Supervisor's Responsibility
Lecture 13 How to Handle Sexual Harassment Claims
Lecture 14 Conducting Sexual Harassment Investigations
Lecture 15 Questions to ask when Conducting Investigations
Lecture 16 Identifying Abuse by Authority Figures
Lecture 17 Take Reasonable Steps to Protect Workers from Victimisation
Lecture 18 Ensure Complainant Confidentiality
Lecture 19 Having Conversations with the Accused
Lecture 20 Working with the Reluctant Victim
Lecture 21 Retaliation
Section 4: Sexual Harassment Case Studies
Lecture 22 Case Study 1: Not Taking "No" for an Answer
Lecture 23 Case Study 2: The Boss with a Bad Attitude
Lecture 24 Case Study 3: No Job for a Woman?
Lecture 25 Case Study 4: Too Close for Comfort
Lecture 26 Case Study 5: A Distasteful Trade
Lecture 27 Case Study 6: An Issue about Appearances
Section 5: US State Sexual Harassment Laws
Lecture 28 New York State Laws
Lecture 29 Delaware State Laws
Managers at companies,Anyone wanting to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 15:44   #68630
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Teach Esl In Korea

Published 9/2022
Language: English | Size: 1.95 GB | Duration: 1h 33m

Adapting to Change

What you'll learn
Be Aware of Typical Daily Tasks.
Identify any Future Setbacks and How to Manage.
Start Building your Game/Activity Binder.
Realize a group of energetic kids is powerful, but you got the power!
Requirements
First Timers to Korea and teaching ESL/EFL
Description
Hello! This is not a training session but more of a quick chat to get you to consider your new role. You will be in a new country, trying to use a new language, and fitting in with the standards there. You will want to be open-minded, yet true to what your values are too. Balance is key and you'll find your way. On top of that, you also have WORK. I want to provide you with a quick peek at some possibilities. You should have assistance and someone to care for you, but I want you to be prepared to take on any struggles with courage and a sense of adventure. Koreans don't stick to plans as much as other working cultures might. They also only openly share information later in the planning stages. Once you're aware-it is easier to get used to. Reach out with any questions. I tried my best to think of the common concerns of a new teacher, but it has been a few years for me. If you have some confusion about any aspect of this experience, I would gladly like to respond to anything that I can. Make the best of what you have!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Hello Steve
Lecture 2 Your Home
Lecture 3 Take Care of Yourself
Lecture 4 The Image
Lecture 5 Forced to Learn
Lecture 6 Working With Koreans
Lecture 7 Being Silly
Lecture 8 Student Engagement
Lecture 9 Common Phrases
Lecture 10 Motivation
Lecture 11 More Games!
Lecture 12 Stay Organized
Preparation before going to live & teach children in Korea

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 15:45   #68631
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию The Definitive Guide To Psychic Astral Projection

Published 9/2022
Language: English | Size: 2.65 GB | Duration: 2h 15m

Master The Ancient Art Of Astral Projection Using Your Psychic Abilities

What you'll learn
Learn To Understand True Astral Projection
Get To Meet Your Astral Guides
Master The Basics
Learn How To Prepare Yourself & The Enviroment
The Role Sleep Plays
Mastering Navigating The Realms
The Ability To Journey Safely
How To Log Your Journeys
Requirements
An Open Mind & The Ability To Have The Patience To Master This Amazing Art.
Description
The Definitive Guide To Psychic Astral ProjectionMaster The Ancient Art Of Astral Projection Using Your Psychic AbilitiesAstral projection has been with me since the age of a very young boy, and it is a form of intuitive psychic energetic travel. I am so pleased to offer This comprehensive and powerful course that will teach you everything you need to know about the fascinating world of Astral Projection.The Definitive Guide will help you understand all Astral Projection's rudiments. It is vital that everyone fully understands the foundations.We discuss the different realms and how you can travel through the realms and time. We look at exploring the many planes of consciousness from alpha through to theta.This course highlights the importance of understanding relaxation techniques and creating the right environment to maximise the opportunity for separation.Many myths and fables about Astral projection are significantly linked to lucid dreaming and sleep. This course will help you to understand the differences. This is an ancient form, but we take all the core principles and use many modern-day techniques and how this has worked for me for many years.Like all of my courses, they are formed through years of experience and guidance from both the physical and spiritual realms.I am truly blessed to be one of the highest rate instructors on hereHere is one of my latest reviews."Absolutely brilliant course. With this area being new to me it gave me the fundamentals without over complicating things. And the meditations, which were an added bonus were amazing. Thank you Julian."
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: What Is Astral Travel
Lecture 2 What Is Astral Traveling
Lecture 3 Meet Your Astral Guides
Section 3: Understand The Basics Of Astral Travel
Lecture 4 Understanding The Basics Of Astral Travel
Section 4: Preparing For Your Journey
Lecture 5 Preparing Yourself Energetically As Well As The Enviroment
Lecture 6 The Relationship Sleep Has With Astral Travel
Section 5: Navigating The Realms
Lecture 7 Navigating The Realms
Section 6: Safe Travelling
Lecture 8 Safe Travelling
Section 7: Achieveing Seperation
Lecture 9 How To Achieve Seperation
Section 8: Astral Meditation
Lecture 10 Astral Meditation
Section 9: The Round Up
Lecture 11 The Round Up
It is open to everyone who wants to learn and take part in Astral Travel

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 15:47   #68632
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Webinar And Workshop Encoding Program

Published 9/2022
Language: English | Size: 3.47 GB | Duration: 4h 36m

7 Steps to launch your webinar/workshop in 2 weeks.

What you'll learn
7 Steps to launch your webinar/workshop in 2 weeks.
This is One Stop Solution for people who wish to learn to do webinar and workshop without hiring any external agency.
It's a power-packed course with all required steps, processes and tutorials.
A uniquely designed course for learning to do Webinar/Workshops and get quality Leads/Sales.
Requirements
No technical expertise required. You just need to have basic knowledge of computer and social media.
Description
This is One Stop Solution for people who wish to learn to do webinar and workshop without hiring any external agency.This course will enable you to learn to do webinar/workshop in just 2 weeks time. It's a power-packed course with all required steps, processes and tutorials.You would learn toesign GraphicsCreate VideosDesign and create Landing Pages.Zoom set-up and Payment Page Set-up.Integrations and automations.Email Messaging/MarketingMeta Business Manager Set-upMeta Ad Account Set-upMeta Ad CreationThis course is unique in design and step-wise learning as it empowers you to learn through a sequence with full tutorials and actionable explained in a simple doable process.This program is to enable all coaches, consultants, trainers, teachers, business owners and star-ups to start doing their webinars and workshops without taking help of any other agencies, who charge hefty amount for this.Once you learn the system, you can apply it to create your own personal and professional brand, generate high quality leads and generate more business for you.The ultimate objective of this course is to enhance our presence digitally and enable you to do business with the comfort of your own house without spending a single penny on infrastructure like office, team etc.Wishing you a great success!Cheers!
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction of WWE ( WEBINAR & WORKSHOP ENCODING) Program
Section 2: SECTION 1
Lecture 2 Planning, Objective & Research
Section 3: SECTION 2
Lecture 3 Customer Persona, Market Exploration, Competitor Analysis
Section 4: SECTION 3
Lecture 4 Graphic Creation, Graphic Elements & Structure
Lecture 5 CANVA TUTORIAL
Section 5: SECTION 4
Lecture 6 Video Creation Checklist, Video Elements & Structure
Lecture 7 INVIDEO TUTORIAL
Section 6: SECTION 5
Lecture 8 Unique positioning & Offer Creation
Section 7: SECTION 6
Lecture 9 Webinar/Workshop Formats and Structures
Section 8: SECTION 7
Lecture 10 Landing Page Creation, Landing Page Structure
Lecture 11 EXAMPLE OF A LANDING PAGE
Section 9: SECTION 8
Lecture 12 Thank you Page Creation
Lecture 13 Example of Thank You Page
Lecture 14 SWIPE PAGES - TUTORIAL - TO CREATE LANDING PAGE AND THANKS YOU PAGE
Section 10: SECTION 9
Lecture 15 Zoom Set up and Payment Gateway Set up
Lecture 16 How to Set up ZOOM?
Lecture 17 PAYMENT GATEWAY - RAZORPAY SET UP TUTORIAL
Section 11: SECTION 10
Lecture 18 How to send email messages
Lecture 19 EMAIL MESSAGING TOOL CONVERTKIT - TUTORIAL
Section 12: SECTION 11
Lecture 20 How to Set Up - Facebook Business Manager and Ad Account
Lecture 21 Facebook Business Manager Set up and Ad Account Set up - TUTORIAL
Section 13: SECTION 12
Lecture 22 Automated Call Booking System
Lecture 23 ZEEG SET UP - TUTORIAL
Section 14: SECTION 13
Lecture 24 Automations and Integrations
Lecture 25 PABBLY SET UP - TUTORIAL
Section 15: SECTION 14
Lecture 26 Ad Creation and Launch
Lecture 27 Facebook Ad Creation - TUTORIAL
This course is for Coaches, Consultants, Business Owners and Start-Ups who want to get quality leads and sales through automatic funneling system.

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 16:11   #68633
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Ableton Live Suite 11.2.0 (x64) Multilingual

File size: 2.7 GB

Live is fast, fluid and flexible software for music creation and performance. It comes with effects, instruments, sounds and all kinds of creative features-everything you need to make any kind of music. Create in a traditional linear arrangement, or improvise without the constraints of a timeline in Live's Session View. Move freely between musical elements and play with ideas, without stopping the music and without breaking your flow.

All new features and updates in Live 11
Comping
Live organizes multiple passes of an audio or MIDI performance into individual takes. Combine the best of many takes or find creative new combinations.
Linked-track editing
Link two or more audio or MIDI tracks to edit or comp their content simultaneously.
MPE compatibility
Add bends, slides and pressure for each individual note in a chord. Add subtle expression variations, morph between chords and create evolving sonic textures.
Expression View
Add and edit pitch, timbre and pressure variations of individual notes directly in a new tab in the Clip Detail View.
MPE-capable native devices
Wavetable, Sampler and Arpeggiator now support MPE. Use Push's pad pressure to control parameters per note.
Hybrid Reverb
Combines convolution and algorithmic reverbs, making it possible to create any space, from accurate real-life environments to those that defy physical reality.
Spectral Resonator
Breaks the spectrum of an incoming audio signal into partials, then stretches, shifts and blurs the result by a frequency or a note in subtle or radical ways. Play it like an instrument with MIDI.
Spectral Time
Transforms sound into partials and feeds them into a frequency-based delay, resulting in metallic echoes, frequency-shifted and reverb-like effects. The Freeze function captures and holds audio.
Inspired by Nature
Six playful instruments and effects that use natural and physical processes as their inspiration. Created in collaboration with Dillon Bastan.
and more...

Homepage:
Код:
https://www.ableton.com/
Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 16:13   #68634
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Advanced Trigonometry Calculator 2.1.3

File Size : 5.4 Mb

Advanced Trigonometry Calculator is a small, simple, command prompt application specially designed to help you with your trigonometry calculations.Advanced Trigonometry Calculator is an application that will help you solve advanced calculations with scientific notation and amplitudes in positive and negative arguments.

It provides users with a full quality calculator and results with decimal or scientific notations.
Features
Resolution of calculations in mass, smart processing of text files (.txt)
Various mathematical functions
Various functions to help the application use
Resolution of complex expressions
Multi numerical systems response with scientific notation in binary, octal and hexadecimal
Entering different numerical systems value in the same expression
Variables creation to perform easily complex calculations
SI measurement prefixes response
Show current time
Show calendar
Easy use of previous results
Use of "space" key freely
User configurations
History
Arithmetic operations between previous and current expression
Constants "e" and "pi"
Parentheses system processing
Calculations mode and hability to force mode for trigonometric functions
High capacity of verification of data entered
Validation of variables, including renaming if needed
Entering values in SI prefixes, abstaining of the use of powers of 10
Introduction of multiple expressions
Determiner of day of week with date adjustment algorithm
Abbreviations creation, for easier ".txt" files processing.
Solve equations systems with complex numbers (a+bi)
Stopwatch
Timer
Answering with a number of decimal, binary, octal and hexadecimal places predefined by the user
Clock
Open user guide, download latest installer and portable version
Handle your pc: shutdown, restart, hibernate, log off, sleep and lock
All mathematical functions supports complex numbers
Deduction of multiplications
Ask by command to run one more time the application
Ask by commands to restart app, reset settings of app and reset all files related with app
Ask by commands to open history file, app folder and source code folder
Txt detector, providing a quick way to process ".txt" files with expressions inside of them. Handling commands: "to solve" and "enable txt detector".
Homepage:
Код:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/advantrigoncalc
Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 16:14   #68635
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию AnyMP4 Mac Blu-ray Player 6.3.56 macOS

Language: Multilingual | File size: 44 MB

With this Mac Blu-ray Player software, you can watch Blu-ray disc without any limitation, and enjoy Blu-ray folder and Blu-ray ISO image file on your Mac local disc. Just insert your favorite Blu-ray disc to the Blu-ray drive and open this Mac Blu-ray Player software, the next you need to do is to open your Blu-ray and then start to enjoy this vivid Blu-ray movie.

Besides, it acts as DVD Player software for Mac, which has the ability to play any DVD disc, DVD folder, DVD ISO image file, and IFO file with quality loss. You can watch almost all DVD discs from different places and countries with ease.
This Mac Blu-ray Player can also help you play the common video and audio file on your Mac. The supported video includes MP4, MOV, MTS, M2TS, TS, MKV, MXF, AVI, FLV, and WMV, etc. and 720p/1080p HD/4K UHD video with the codec of H.265, H.264, and more. For your favorite audio file, you can also play back MP3, WMA, M4A, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, OGG, and more to regard this Blu-ray Player as the Music Player.
This Mac Media player guarantees you a high quality to play video and audio file. You can watch the high definition 4K and 1080p HD Blu-ray movies and 720p DVD movies keeping original image quality. Also, the support of surround sound 5.1 (Dolby Digital, DTS) lets you enjoy perfect sound quality like in a movie theater on the Mac.
Release Notes
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version

Supported Operation Systems
macOS 10.10 or later

Homepage:
Код:
https://www.anymp4.com
Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 16:16   #68636
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию GeoGebra 6.0.732 Multilingual

File size: 95 MB

GeoGebra is an open-source utility built specifically for helping users design mathematical objects of several types used for calculus, algebra and geometry. Since this is a Java-based application, you should make sure you have previously installed the working environment on the computer.

User-friendly interface with clear-cut options
It sports a clean interface that allows users to create mathematical objects by using dedicated tools or commands. The application offers quick access to different drawing tools that can be inserted in the working pane pretty easily.
GeoGebra gives you the possibility to add points and vectors, and perform calculations with them (for example, you can measure the length of a vector), as well as include lines and axes, conic sections and arcs, curves, inequalities, intervals, and functions.
Take advantage of a wide array of math functions
The app provides features for number creation and you can use constants for expressions and calculations, as well as work with angles, Boolean variables, matrix operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication), embedded text messages and images.
Customize object properties
The inserted objects can be hidden or revealed in the graphical representation, filled with a color, as well as fixed to a certain position so you cannot move, redefine or delete them. Plus, it is possible to change the name of an object, label it with its value, create animations with numbers, angles or points, and enable the tracing mode for viewing an objectРІР‚в„ўs position.
GeoGebra offers support for two scripting languages (GGBScript and Javascript), so you can create a sequence of commands for designing or modifying the objects. WhatРІР‚в„ўs more, you may record the values for each object in a spreadsheet list, namely numbers, points, and vectors.
The generated projects can be saved to a file (e.g. HTML, PNG, EPS, GIF), uploaded on the developerРІР‚в„ўs website, or printed.
Conclusion
All in all, GeoGebra comes packed with many dedicated parameters for helping you learn or teach various mathematical objects and operations.

Homepage:
Код:
https://www.geogebra.org/
Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 16:17   #68637
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Geomagic Control X 2022.1.0.70 (x64)

File size: 2.7 GB

Bring the power of 3D scan-based inspection to more people in more places with industry-leading 3D metrology software that makes it easy to capture and interpret scan data.

Why Geomagic Control X?
- Easy to learn. Anyone can get results with little or no training.
- Fast and easy to use. Handle huge data sets quickly and easily with scan-native algorithms built on a CAD kernel.
- Complete solution. Get all the tools you need for professional-level inspection.
- Compatible with all 3D scanners. Work with any 3D scanner or PCMM arm.
What is Geomagic Control X?
Geomagic® Control X™ is a professional 3D quality control and dimensional inspection software that lets you capture and process the data from 3D scanners and other portable devices to measure, understand, and communicate inspection results to ensure quality everywhere.
Inspection isn't just for metrology specialists. Geomagic Control X empowers everyone to measure, understand, and make decisions about their parts faster, more often, and more completely-from anywhere.
- Ensure quality everywhere. Bring the power of 3D scan-based inspection to more people in more places with software that makes it easy to both capture and interpret scan data.
- Gain deeper insights beyond pass/fail. Scan parts to capture more information and leverage rich data to understand why parts are in or out of tolerance.
- Optimize manufacturing processes. Recognize and address issues faster with insights gained from comparing scanned parts to CAD models or golden parts.
What Can You Do with Geomagic Control X?
Geomagic Control X includes features to help you ensure quality for each stage of your manufacturing workflow including designing, manufacturing, inspecting, and maintaining.
Design
- Design for manufacturability.
- Find and fix problems.
Manufacture
- Identify and resolve manufacturing and assembly issues.
- Eliminate costly scrap and rework.
Inspect
- Solve your toughest measurement problems.
- Improve quality documentation.
- Reduce quality control bottlenecks.
Maintain
- Assess damage, deformation, or wear accurately and consist

Homepage:
Код:
https://oqton.com/geomagic-controlx/
Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 16:19   #68638
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию GiliSoft SlideShow Maker 13.0 (x86)

File size: 299.51 MB

How to convert your still image to the dynamic slideshow and share with others in the video format on video sharing websites or mobile device like YouTube, Facebook, MySpace, iPod, iPad, iPhone, PSP, Blackberry cell phone, Archos, Zune? GiliSoft SlideShow Maker is the easy-to-use yet powerful Photo to Video Converter.

With SlideShow Maker, you can combine your photos into video with music and 2D/3D transition effects for sharing with your friends, and you can easily turn your photo collections to personalized videos in format of AVI,MP4, H.264/AVC,MOV. Easy-to-operate with a friendly interface, you are enabled to create more personalized photo videos by appending background music from imported audios, add transitional effects between images, adjust the orientation and display sequence of the imported photos and etc. What you can imagine, you can have it all with GiliSoft Slideshow Maker.
Convert Photos Video to Slideshow
You can create HD slideshow with photos and videos, export slideshow to 720P & 1080P HD videos, generate video slideshow in commom video formats such as WMV,MOV, MP4, AVI to meet different requirements.
Support All Image Formats
Digital cameras and web pages normally use JPG files, the most important for cameras, printing, scanning, and internet use, are JPG, TIF, PNG. But we support more formats: jpg, jpeg, bmp, png, tif, tiff, webp, tga, wdp, hdp, jxr, pef, dng, crw, nef, cr2, mrw, rw2, orf, x3f, arw, kdc, nrw, dcr, sr2, raf.
Many 2D/3D Transition Effect
Support more than 300 different 2D/3D video transition effects. Choose a stylish transition, then fine-tune the settings as needed.With Slideshow Movie Creator, you can apply different transitions between individual photos as well - just check the Use randomtransitions box. Finally, get a full screen preview of your creation and accept the transitions or go back and generate another random set.
Support Various Audio Formats
This application allows you to add MP3, WMA, WAV ,OGG, FLAC, M4A, AAC, AU files formats as background music. It also allows you to grab tracks from video files as background music. And If you want to add narrations to slideshows, you can use the record feature - recording micphone and computer sounds is so easy!
Create Gorgeous Slideshows with effects and album
Slideshow Movie Creator offers a lot of pre-designed themes to make your slideshow video and supports designing the beginning Titles and frames, filters, watermarks. Create a Stunning Video Slideshow Now! Easy& Interesting
Easy to make Slideshow length match Music length
No worry about the slideshow and music file length not matching. If music length is longer than slideshow length, you can cut music or repeat slideshow to fit to music length. If slideshow length is longer than music length, you can repeat music or append silence music to fit to slideshow, you also can let this tool automatically adjust slideshow to fit music length.
Stunning Photo Transitions and Effects
Choose from a wide range of transitions; Panning and zoom effects add extra dimension; Fade transitions give your slideshow a professional touch; Preview the effects in real time; Customize the duration of the effect
Complete Photo Optimization
Fine tune brightness, color and saturation; Crop, rotate and flip photos easily; Add text captions to individual slides; Add video clips for a complete slideshow presentation; Preview your changes in real time. (Some functions come soon)
Convert photo to video for YouTube, Facebook, MySpace
With this software, converting photos to video is easy and fun: choose your photos, add music and titles, and you're done! Whip up beautiful slideshows of weddings and other special occasions, now you can share happy moment with your family member or social media friends.
Prepare for playback on mobile devices or DVD
Gilisoft Slideshow Movie Creator offers a wide selection of video formats in which to save your masterpiece. Use ready-made presets for all popular mobile devices - just choose your device and click Save! Burn your slideshow video to DVD, or upload it to the web.
What's new
• official site does not provide any info about changes in this version

Homepage:
Код:
http://www.gilisoft.com
Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 16:20   #68639
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Glary Disk Explorer 5.27.1.74 Multilingual

File Size: 6.2 MB

Glary Disk Explorer is a handy tool that enables you to find out which of your files and folders occupy most space, providing an efficient means to manage the hard disk storage capacity.

Organize your file types
Catalog your storage devices
Analyzes both internal and external hard drives
Return a graphical overview
Support show folder used space
Intuitive Interface
Scan your disk and show you all that space is being wasted in graphical form, then give you an idea of from where to start your cleaning.
Completely Scan
Search all local drives and individual drivers, looking for large files/folders that may have smaller files, or even folders nested several levels deep.
Quick Filters
Quickly filter the specified file type in the current list, for example: video, music, documents, image, files compressed.

Homepage:
Код:
http://www.glarysoft.com
Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 16:22   #68640
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию IDimager Photo Supreme 7.4.0.4546 (x64) Multilingual

File size: 58 MB

Photo Supreme is cross platform, Digital Asset Management software. Photo Supreme makes it possible to manage your image files by categorizing them. It categorizes files based on the available details about the file, this includes technical photo details, but also the location of the file on disk, or embedded metadata. In addition, you can add tags to the images, enrich the files with descriptions, add GEO information, detect face areas, or add custom information. Once you have setup your archive then you'll benefit from the many advantages. With Photo Supreme at hand you'll be able to quickly find images using all kinds of criteria and combinations.

Consider Photo Supreme to be the hub of your image workflow. From within Photo Supreme you'll ingest new files, manage your files, find files, retouch images with embedded or third party tools, or send them to your favorite photo sharing site.
Take your images with you
With Photo Supreme you have previews of your images stored inside the catalog. So even if your images are physically located on your network or external drive, they travel with you. While traveling, Photo Supreme remains fully functional. You can enjoy your images even while enjoying a Cuba Libre on the beach. Back home you then push the changes back to your image files.
Share with friends and family
Photo Supreme easily interfaces with popular photo sharing or social networking sites like Flickr, Zenfolio, and SmugMug. Display your images the way you want with options for size, quality, file names, keywords, descriptions, a personal logo, and more.
For Flickr users there's also a full synchronization feature which makes it a breeze to keep your Flickr pages up to date. Photo Supreme maintains the Flickr collection hierarchies, photo sets, descriptions, tags. And the best part is that the changes can be pushed to Flickr with a single click.
Unparalleled speed
Digital Asset Management software uses a catalog database and should be optimized to work with thousands of images in the database. We took this seriously and were able to get the speed up, there where it belongs. Searches will return results in just milliseconds. Photo Supreme uses state-of-the-art technology and utilizes all the processor cores that you have installed.

Homepage:
Код:
http://www.idimager.com
Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws