mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Become A Fiverr Level One Seller In Two Weeks - Secret Gig

Published 9/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.21 GB | Duration: 4h 45m

Fiverr Proven GIG Bluprint to make 4 Figures as a Beginner in Two Weeks - No Skills and Zero Dollar Budget Required

What you'll learn
A simple and comprehensive Secret GIG with Blueprint to make 4 Figures a Month on Fiverr as a complete beginner
Learn how to maximize your sales on Fiverr from the first 2 Weeks of starting out on the Platform
Learn and get the Blueprint to become a top rated fiverr seller in a short period of time with No skills or Budget
The Utlimate Secret Gig to Crack 4 Figures a month on Fiverr with No skills
Make money anywhere you want, no Matter the Geographical location with No skills and Zero Budget
Learn How to write Persuasive sales copy to get a lot of sales and reviews on Fiverr
Learn how to Outsource customers Emails legally and to build your portfolio of Fiverr Clients
This course will teach you how to prepare and send COLD outreach emails to get orders on Fiverr
A bonus Sales 1O1 Training based on Real Sales negotiations to maximize sales on Fiverr
Requirements
A computer and Internet Access
Remove all distractions away and focus on this course for 5 hours
The ability and will to Dedicate 1 month to change your career online
Description
In this course, you will see every step & strategy to make 4 figures a month as a complete beginner on fiverr with just one SECRET fiverr GIG.This lecture is a blueprint to make 4 figures on fiverr as a beginner starting from scratch, with no technical skills or investment required.The only thing required is the course instructions, a computer, and internet access, and you're set for success on Fiverr.If you select this course, you have discovered an incredible opportunity to make money online with No struggle. Let this be the starting point to building your first succesful online business.My story :I obtained an engineering degree in industrial engineering and international logistics. I had an experience of over 5 years in different industries, but I was never satisfied in the corporate world and had realized early that a 9 to 5 would never allow me to live the life of my dream.In 2017 I read my first book "Rich dad Poor dad" By Robert Kiyosaki, and I learned that I had a lot to know if I wanted to be succesful as an entrepreneur.Fast forward to 2 years after I read my first book, I was able to replace my salary and dedicate my life to the online world, where I have earned 20 times more money than I have made over 5 years of working in a corporate job.My first hobby is discovering online tips and tricks to make money and provide for my family.I am also passionate about sharing knowledge with freelancers and entrepreneurs to make money online and thrive in their personal and professional lives.I am not a freelancer on Fiverr, but that's where I first started and made my first bucks online.What you will learn in this course :The secret fiverr gig that nobody will tell you about helping me make 872 dollars in less than 2 Weeks.A method to make money with unlimited access to customersAcquire customers on Fiverr with a Zero dollars acquisition cost, and grow your portfolio of customersLearn a straightforward method to collect emails to use later for cold email outreachA ready-to-go sales Script to 10X your sales on Fiverr, and how to write a similar or even better Cold email outreach sales script using the 16 Word-Sales LetterLearn how to write emails and a Simple method to send the emails in Bulk to hundreds of people simultaneously.Sales Training 1O1 and follow up from the first email to convert cold traffic into paying customers in less than 1 day.Learn the importance of repeat customers and how to set your value ladder in a way that offers more services to make more money from the same customersThe importance of upselling and how to get a lot of upsellsTips and hacks to become persuasive at negotiation and to convert Leads into customers like crazy.You can either decide to take this course NOW! and start to make some money or procrastinate.The problem is that other people will definitely take this opportunity if you don't take it now.Do not wait until this technique to make money expires to take a decision, so take action now and make some money.Passive Income Gen ZHappy Husting.
Overview
Section 1: The secret GIG with unlimited Customers that Nobody will tell you about!
Lecture 1 The Secret gig that nobody will tell you about (Classified) Only For you!
Lecture 2 The secret GIG with offer unlimited access to customers at all times
Lecture 3 The secret gig that requires a ZERO Dollar acquisition cost to Crack 4 figures
Section 2: The Hidden Gig that Made me 872 Dollars in 2 Weeks
Lecture 4 What exactly are we going to do? What is this gig Anyways?
Lecture 5 Looks at how much Money I made with this Secret Fiverr Gig!
Section 3: Email Collection Process : Let's source 20 EMAILS for Free from Udemy
Lecture 6 Email collection - Collect leads - part 1 - A simple and comprehensive Trick
Lecture 7 Email collection - Collect leads - part 2 - A simple and comprehensive Trick
Section 4: The Sales SCRIPT that I have Used to Scale My sales in Two Weeks Only
Lecture 8 The sales Script - Part 1 - Exlained in Details - Copywriting made Easy part 1
Lecture 9 The sales Script - Part 2 - Exlained in Details - Copywriting made Easy part 2
Section 5: Let's write the COLD outreach Email to our Target Leads
Lecture 10 Let's write the COLD outreach Email to our Target Leads
Section 6: Let's send the COLD Emails in bulk to the LEADS using Mail merge by Google
Lecture 11 Let's send the COLD Outreach emails in bulk to the LEADS!
Section 7: The 16 Word-Sales Letter - A method Used to write the Email Sales Script
Lecture 12 Introduction to the 16-Word-Sales Letter to Scale your sales copy
Lecture 13 3 Problems copyriters face & how words have changed history
Lecture 14 The 16-Word sales letter Revealed
Lecture 15 How Copywriting helped me break free from my 9 to 5 JOB
Lecture 16 The one thing your prospect must believe
Lecture 17 Answer Question 1 - What's my product or service's Unique Selling proposition
Lecture 18 Make Leads believe in your Solution
Lecture 19 Set the expectations from the Start! Do not Wait 4 Weeks to do it
Lecture 20 Give people a strong PROOF to trust you
Lecture 21 Let people know what's holding them back
Lecture 22 Use the Polarizing Power of the (US vs Them) mentality in your Sales copy 20
Lecture 23 Give them a strong reason to make a fast decision
Lecture 24 Give people a strong motive to trust you
Lecture 25 Recap of the 7 Emotional questions
Lecture 26 Let Target Customers know how it works
Lecture 27 Coach them on how to get started when Neccesary!
Lecture 28 Let your Leads believe that they are the losers for not Placing the Order!
Section 8: Let me Show you the Secret to Promote the Udemy course Coupons on Websites
Lecture 29 The secret websites to promote Udemy course coupons
Lecture 30 Let's do it - Let's promote the coupon in 10 Minutes
Section 9: Another Extra HACK to earn 4 Figures a Month
Lecture 31 Watch this video if you want to make a lot of Money
Lecture 32 Important Tip : Do not promote course coupons on facebook groups
Section 10: Let's create and Publish the GIG on Fiverr - No Fiverr SEO Required
Lecture 33 Let's create the GIG on Fiverr - Part 1 (Overview & Pricing)
Lecture 34 Let's create the GIG on Fiverr - Part 2 (Description & FAQ)
Lecture 35 Let's create the Fiverr GIG Image on CANVA and publish the gig
Section 11: Sales training 1O1 + Email follow up SCRIPT
Lecture 36 Sales training 1O1 + Email follow up SCRIPT part 1 - Video 34
Lecture 37 Sales training 1O1 + Get prepared to start promoting and selling Part 2
Section 12: Tips and Hacks to a Succesful Fiverr Journey
Lecture 38 Exactly what it takes to be a Level One seller on Fiverr
Lecture 39 Repeat customers are 12 times more profitable than a One time customer
Lecture 40 The Value Ladder is what makes the difference between a 5000Dollar per month
Lecture 41 Amazing TIP - Install the fiverr app to make more sales
Lecture 42 Do not beg the customer & Make your work speak for itself
Freelancers looking to make money on Fiverr as Beginners,People looking to become Top level sellers in a short period of time with No skills,Individuals looking for an easy way to make money Freelancing on Fiverr with No budget or Fancy Design Software

Download link

rapidgator.net:
[Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]
[Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 26.09.2022, 15:15   #68612
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Beginner Tech Recruitment Bootcamp

Last updated 6/2022
Language: English | Size: 1.57 GB | Duration: 2h 1m

Learn the basics of Tech Recruitment

What you'll learn
Recruitment
Reclutamiento
Reclutamiento Tecnologico
Technical Recruitment
Talent Acquisition Best Practices
Talent Acquisition
Sourcing
Experiencia del Candidato
Candidate Experience
Requirements
English
If you want to learn tech concepts in-depth you can visit my channel "Tech for Recruiters"*and subscribe in Youtube
Description
In this course, you will learn how to be a successful Recruiter no matter if you are in Business or Tech. Also if you want to transition from Business to Tech faster this is ideal as you will be learning about Software Development from its roots. Later on, you will learn more about Sourcing and Interviewing with one whole chapter dedicated to each one of them. To end with high standards I will be sharing very interesting sourcing techniques so you can find more talent.If you want to learn tech concepts in-depth you can visit my channel "Tech for Recruiters"*and subscribe in Youtube
Overview
Section 1: How to be a Tech Recruiter
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 History of Software Development
Lecture 3 Learn the basics about Software Engineering
Lecture 4 Different Engineer/Developer Profiles
Section 2: Sourcing
Lecture 5 Introduction to Sourcing
Lecture 6 Qualifying the Role
Lecture 7 Sourcing
Lecture 8 Profiles and Reaching Out
Lecture 9 CV Revision
Section 3: Interviewing
Lecture 10 Interviewing Guide
Lecture 11 Introduction to Interviewing
Lecture 12 Candidate Experience
Lecture 13 Pre - Interview
Lecture 14 Interview Intro and First Part
Lecture 15 Preventing Biases
Lecture 16 Competencies
Lecture 17 Interview Questions - Behavioral and Situational / STAR
Lecture 18 Motivations
Lecture 19 Bad Questions
Lecture 20 Interview Closing and Scorecards
Section 4: Best Practices and Sourcing
Lecture 21 Best Practices
Lecture 22 Sourcing
Junior Recruiters

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 15:17   #68613
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Cycle Simplified Menstrual Cycle Syncing Fundamentals

Published 9/2022
Language: English | Size: 1.43 GB | Duration: 1h 6m

A Fundamental Guide to Syncing your life with your Menstrual Cycle

What you'll learn
Name & identify the role of each phase of the menstrual cycle
Sync lifestyle with the cycle phases to maximize productivity in a hormonally supportive way
Understand the hormonal fluctuations that occur throughout the cycle
Identify markers of fertility to aid in pregnancy planning OR prevention
Requirements
No prerequisites. Beginner friendly
Description
This course is an introductory guide to the four phases of the menstrual cycle.In each section, we cover these aspects of the phases:HormonesEnergy levelsEnergetic ties of each phase such as creativity, intuition, etc. NourishmentExerciseFertility& moreThere are follow-along worksheets in each section to help you keep track of the video content and prepare for the quizzes. After each section, there will be a quiz to help you gauge your understanding.This course is for you if you want to.Understand the process of menstruationBuild a deeper connection with your bodySupport the ebbs and flows of cyclical energyWork with the body instead of against itMaximize productivity and know when your body needs more restCreate body literacy and decipher your body's messagesLearn supportive practices to balance hormonesLearn how to support a menstruator you love through their phasesThis information is so important for cyclical beings and should be common knowledge. Menstruator or not, every human should understand this cycle.This is the perfect starter guide with information about multiple aspects of the cycle. When we work with our body instead of against it, we begin to thrive.About me: I am a certified Holistic Nutrition &*Health Coach and Menstrual Health advocate. I have spent years researching the female body and the interconnectedness of our whole body to nature's rhythms. DISCLAIMER:Not medical advice. All information here is for educational purposes only.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction & Welcome
Lecture 2 The Menstrual Cycle Defined
Lecture 3 The Cycle Phases
Section 2: Menstrual- Phase 1
Lecture 4 What is the purpose of menstruation?
Lecture 5 Spotting
Lecture 6 Flow
Lecture 7 Hormones
Lecture 8 Energy Levels
Lecture 9 Exercise
Lecture 10 Nourishment
Lecture 11 Cramps, PMS, and other normalized problematic symptoms
Section 3: Follicular- Phase 2
Lecture 12 What's happening during this phase?
Lecture 13 Flow
Lecture 14 Hormones
Lecture 15 Energy Levels
Lecture 16 Exercise
Lecture 17 Nourishment
Section 4: Ovulatory- Phase 3
Lecture 18 The Peak of your cycle
Lecture 19 Flow
Lecture 20 Hormones
Lecture 21 Energy Levels
Lecture 22 Exercise
Lecture 23 Nourishment
Section 5: Luteal- Phase 4
Lecture 24 It's time to slow down
Lecture 25 Flow
Lecture 26 Hormones
Lecture 27 Energy
Lecture 28 Exercise
Lecture 29 Nourishment
Menstruating people looking to learn about & support their cyclical nature,Those interested in the menstrual cycle's ties to psychology, lunar cycles, astrology, & spirituality,Those who want to track ovulation to either prevent or plan pregnancy,Those interested in using non-hormonal birth control methods,Those who are interested in the innate workings of yourself or a menstruator you love

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 15:19   #68614
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Daebak Easy Korean

Published 9/2022
Language: English | Size: 5.93 GB | Duration: 4h 53m

Easy learning Korean through Korean food

What you'll learn
Learn basic Korean Language
Explore Korean food
Communicate using basic Korean language skills
Understand Korean food culture
Requirements
No requirements needed
Welcome, all the beginners!
You will learn everything you need in this course
Description
Welcome to our course, DaeBak EASY KOREAN!Are you interested in Korean food and culture? Do you want to learn the Korean language? How about killing two stones with one stone? In this course, you will be learning the essential Korean language through the topic of Korean food! Each lesson will cover various Korean food and culture, while introducing Korean grammar and expressions.This course has 4 seasons, and each season has 8 episodes.Season 1: What is Korean food? We will be discussing general knowledge of Korean food.Season 2: The most famous Korean dishes. We will find out the most popular dish in Korea.Season 3: Korean street food! We will explore all the different kinds of street food!Season 4: Korean food on special occasions! We will introduce what we eat on special occasions!At the end of this course, you will have achieved a fundamental understanding of the Korean language and basic communicative skills in addition to knowledge of Korean food and culture. It will help you to communicate and share your thoughts with the people who have experiences with Korean food or who wish to taste Korean food. Are you ready to food travel with us?
Overview
Section 1: Season 1
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Episode 1
Lecture 3 Episode 2
Lecture 4 Episode 3
Lecture 5 Episode 4
Lecture 6 Episode 5
Lecture 7 Episode 6
Lecture 8 Episode 7
Lecture 9 Episode 8
Lecture 10 Final Episode
Section 2: Season 2
Lecture 11 Introduction
Lecture 12 Episode 1
Lecture 13 Episode 2
Lecture 14 Episode 3
Lecture 15 Episode 4
Lecture 16 Episode 5
Lecture 17 Episode 6
Lecture 18 Episode 7
Lecture 19 Episode 8
Lecture 20 Final Episode
Section 3: Season 3
Lecture 21 Introduction
Lecture 22 Episode 1
Lecture 23 Episode 2
Lecture 24 Episode 3
Lecture 25 Episode 4
Lecture 26 Episode 5
Lecture 27 Episode 6
Lecture 28 Episode 7
Lecture 29 Episode 8
Lecture 30 Final Episode
Section 4: Season 4
Lecture 31 Introduction
Lecture 32 Episode 1
Lecture 33 Episode 2
Lecture 34 Episode 3
Lecture 35 Episode 4
Lecture 36 Episode 5
Lecture 37 Episode 6
Lecture 38 Episode 7
Lecture 39 Episode 8
Lecture 40 Final Episode
New language learners / Beginner language learners who are new to Korean,People who are curious about the Korean culture (Korean Food),People who may want to visit Korea,People who want to learn the Korean language

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 15:21   #68615
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию GitHub: The Big Picture

Released 23/09/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Level: Beginner | Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 1h 6m | Size: 210.8 MB

This course is a big picture introduction and overview of GitHub - an online, code hosting platform used for collaborating, building, shipping, and maintaining software

Most developer tool courses quickly turn into an in-depth walkthrough on how that tool works, but it's beneficial to stay zoomed out for a minute and get a clear picture on what that tool does, why others are using it, and why you might want to use it too. In this course, GitHub: The Big Picture, you'll identify the main features and products of GitHub, how they can enhance your software development lifecycle, and lower the barrier of entry for new developers. First, you'll learn what GitHub is, and why it's being used by over 73 million developers worldwide. Next, you'll view the GitHub flow, a lightweight, branch-based workflow where deployments are made regularly, and then see how to supercharge that workflow with GitHub features. Finally, you'll explore the main products of GitHub that improve the way you collaborate, develop, automate, and secure your software projects. When you're finished with this course, you'll have the knowledge and understanding needed to evaluate GitHub and its products for upcoming projects, or better collaborate with team members and contribute to projects already using it.

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 15:22   #68616
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Interview Questions For Computer Scientists With Python

Published 9/2022
Language: English | Size: 285.34 MB | Duration: 1h 4m

Solve Coding Interview Questions From Big Tech Companies Using Efficient Data Structures And Algorithm.

What you'll learn
Breakdown big tech company algorithm interview questions.
Reduce time complexity as much as possible.
Solve interview questions with efficient algorithms.
Understand both the theory and code.
Requirements
Intermediate Knowledge of Python, Data structures and Algorithms.
Description
This course will give you a theoretical and practical approach to solving medium level coding problems which are used as common interview questions from big tech companies. We will be using Python to solve the selected coding problems. The questions that have been selected for this course include: Contains Duplicate, Valid Anagram, Two Sum, Group Anagram and Top K Frequent value. Each problem includes a theory part and a practical coding part. The theory part will help you visualize how we will try to solve the problem not only in Python but any other language. The practical session will show you how to turn the theory to Python syntax. Our major concerns while solving this coding problems include: Time complexity, neatness, scalability and space. The course contains two sections (Easy and Medium level interview questions). Both the sections will use intermediate programming concepts like hash maps. Each solution given in the course try to give the most adequate answer in accordance to the major concerns. These questions are known to be frequently asked in big tech companies like: Amazon, Facebook, Netflix and Google. So to conclude, this course will help you ace the interview at the company you are trying to get a job at and also elevate your critical problem solving ability.
Overview
Section 1: Easy Level Questions
Lecture 1 Contains Duplicates Theory
Lecture 2 Contains Duplicates Algorithm
Lecture 3 Valid Anagram Theory
Lecture 4 Valid Anagram Algorithm
Lecture 5 Two Sum Theory
Lecture 6 Two Sum Algorithm
Section 2: Medium Level Questions
Lecture 7 Group Anagram Theory
Lecture 8 Group Anagram Algorithm
Lecture 9 Top K Frequent Value Theory
Lecture 10 Top K Frequent Value Algorithm
Python developers looking to get a job in big tech companies

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 15:24   #68617
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Introduction To C Programming 2022

Published 9/2022
Language: English | Size: 2.21 GB | Duration: 5h 11m

A simple C programming course for absolute beginners

What you'll learn
Basic C Syntax
Getting Inputs
Arithmetic in C
Decision Control - Equality and Relational Operators
C Language Keywords
If-Else Statements
While-Loops: Counter Controlled Repetitions
While-Loops: Sentinel Controlled Repetitions
Compound assignments, increment and decrement operators
For-Loops
Switch-Selections
Logical Operators
Functions
Header Files
Passing Arguments by Value and By Reference
Scope Rules
Random Number Generation
Enum Basics
Arrays Basics
Strings and Passing Arrays to Functions
2D Arrays
and more . . .
Requirements
Windows PC
No programming background needed. You will learn everything you need to know
Description
If you are completely new to programming and want a simple introduction, then this course is for you. This course is partly based on the textbook C How to Program by Deitel and Deitel. C Programming is still a common requirement for Engineering and Computer Science students as it is the language of choice for low-level programming, eg, in embedded systems, OS kernel programming, device drivers and modules programming and so on. Because C works very closely with the processor, performance-critical applications are mostly written in C and it has become the backbone of modern operating systems, compilers, interpreters, third-party libraries, and databases. In addition, C is a small language that is designed to cost minimal performance overhead which makes it ideal for embedded systems. C is the language of choice for implementing Operating Systems for Windows, Linux and OSX. Features of this course:Beginner friendlyExercises and solutions explained in detailPlenty of practical exercisesWho this course is for:Engineering and Computer Science studentsAnyone interested to learn the fundamental concepts of programmingLearning Outcomes:By the end of this course, you will be equipped with the basic concepts of programming to further your studies in more advanced topics.Enroll today and I*will see you inside!
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 (optional) Textbook used in this course
Section 2: Installing the tools
Lecture 3 Installing Dev-C++
Section 3: Basic C Language syntax
Lecture 4 Basic C Syntax
Lecture 5 Textbook references for printf, escape sequences and comments
Section 4: Getting inputs from user and also arithmetic operations
Lecture 6 Getting inputs and adding integers
Lecture 7 Textbook discussion on getting inputs, adding integers & memory concepts
Section 5: Arithmetic in C
Lecture 8 Arithmetic in C
Lecture 9 Exercise 2.16 (Arithmetic)
Lecture 10 Exercise 2.17 (Final Velocity)
Section 6: Decision control: If, Else, Equality and Relational Operators
Lecture 11 Decision control: Equality and Relational Operators
Lecture 12 C Keywords
Lecture 13 Exercise 2.19 (Arithmetic, Largest Value and Smallest Value)
Lecture 14 if-else selection statements
Section 7: While loop statements
Lecture 15 While-Loops : counter controlled iteration
Lecture 16 While-Loops: sentinel controlled iteration
Section 8: Compound assignments, increment and decrement operators
Lecture 17 Compound assignments, increment and decrement operators
Lecture 18 Exercise 3-32 (Square of Asterisks)
Lecture 19 Exercise 3-33 (Hollow Square of Asterisks)
Section 9: For-Loop Statements
Lecture 20 For-Loop Basics
Lecture 21 Exercise 4-16 (Triangle-Printing Program)
Section 10: Switch Selection Statements
Lecture 22 Switch Selection Basics
Lecture 23 Exercise 4-5 (Switch selection)
Section 11: Logical Operators
Lecture 24 Logical Operator Basics
Lecture 25 Exercise 4-27 (Pythagorean Triples)
Section 12: Functions
Lecture 26 Introduction to functions
Lecture 27 Exercise 5-15 (Hypotenuse Calculations)
Lecture 28 Header Files
Lecture 29 Passing arguments by value and by reference
Lecture 30 Scope Rules
Section 13: Random Number Generation
Lecture 31 Random number generation basics
Lecture 32 Exercise 5-32 (Guess the number)
Section 14: Enumerations
Lecture 33 Enum Basics
Section 15: Arrays
Lecture 34 Array Basics
Lecture 35 Exercise 6-12 (Array Loops)
Lecture 36 Strings and Passing Arrays to Functions
Lecture 37 2D Arrays
Section 16: Resources for further study
Lecture 38 Bonus Lecture
Engineering and Computing Students,Anyone interested to learn the basic concepts of programming

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 15:25   #68618
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию It For Recruiters And Talent Management Professionals

Last updated 12/2019
Language: English | Size: 771.20 MB | Duration: 2h 33m

Boost your IT recruitment with indepth IT knowledge and practical recruitment tips

What you'll learn
Amaze your clients and candidates that you speak their language
Ask technical questions and understand the answers
Stand out as a recruiter because of your solid IT basic knowledge
Truly bond with your audience and have long term business relationships
Have candidates and clients help you bring more business with a basic tactic
Feel more humanly connected AND make more placements/deals
Get the Bright Boost Basic Certification (if you pass the exam)
Requirements
None
Knowledge of recruitment will help though
Description
Do you want to know how to boost your IT recruitment? Let me help you with that!After this course, you will:- Amaze your clients and candidates, because you speak their language with the questions I'll teach you (and yes I will make sure that you understand the answer and have a proper conversation about the topic with confidence)- Stand out as a recruiter because of your solid software development basic knowledge- Truly bond with your audience and have long term business relationships- Have candidates and clients help you bring more business with a basic tactic- Better connections and more indepth relationships with clients and candidates- Get the Bright Boost Basic Certification (if you pass the exam)Prerequisites:- None- Knowledge of recruitment will help thoughThis training is for:- Recruitment / HR / talent management professionals-*People that would love to get a better understanding about software developmentThis training is not meant for:- Software developers- People that want to learn how to code- Anyone who has a basic understanding of software development alreadyBased on my previous experience I am confident enough to say that having better understanding of the market you are operating in, will get you higher results, because you will step up your IT recruitment game with your IT*knowledge.If you are taking this course and there is anything in particular missing, please reach out!*I love to hear from you how I can help you even better.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction to IT for IT recruiters - basic
Lecture 2 Video: The curriculum
Lecture 3 Question for you
Lecture 4 What is IT?
Section 2: How are software applications built up?
Lecture 5 Introduction to module 1
Lecture 6 What is programming and how does a computer think?
Lecture 7 Components of an application
Lecture 8 Frontend vs backend
Lecture 9 Client-server model
Lecture 10 The cloud
Lecture 11 Databases
Lecture 12 Demo: the database of the exercise in MySQL
Section 3: Code
Lecture 13 Introduction to module 2
Lecture 14 Language, tools, frameworks, libraries
Lecture 15 What languages are there?
Lecture 16 What is pseudocode?
Lecture 17 Pseudocode 1 - variables
Lecture 18 Pseudocode 2 - if / else statements
Lecture 19 Pseudocode 3 - for / while loops
Lecture 20 Demo: what does code look like?
Lecture 21 Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
Section 4: The development process
Lecture 22 Introduction to this module
Lecture 23 Stages in the development proces
Lecture 24 Waterfall / agile / devops
Lecture 25 CI / CD (Continuous integration / Continuous delivery)
Section 5: The most common IT roles
Lecture 26 Introduction
Lecture 27 Developer
Lecture 28 Architect
Lecture 29 Tester
Lecture 30 UX designer
Lecture 31 Business Analyst
Lecture 32 Project manager
Lecture 33 Scrum master
Lecture 34 Product owner
Lecture 35 Network engineer
Lecture 36 System administrators
Section 6: Understanding your clients and candidates
Lecture 37 Introduction
Lecture 38 Questions to ask in an interview - general
Lecture 39 Questions to ask in an interview - current employer
Lecture 40 Questions to ask in an interview - ambitions
Lecture 41 Different types of companies (software developer's perspective)
Lecture 42 SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
Lecture 43 Intake do's and don'ts and intake questions
Lecture 44 Improve your vacancies: tips and tricks
Section 7: Go the extra (technical) mile and get more referrals
Lecture 45 Introduction
Lecture 46 Referral boost
Section 8: Wrap up
Lecture 47 Introduction
Lecture 48 Overview and summary
Lecture 49 How to apply for a certificate
Section 9: Bonus boost
Lecture 50 IoT (Internet of things)
Lecture 51 Intake questions
Lecture 52 Interview questions
Recruiters,Sales professionals,People with a non-technical background that would like to learn something about software development,NOT software developers and also NOT people who would like to learn how to code

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 15:27   #68619
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Job Oriented - Practical Software Qa Testing

Last updated 10/2019
Language: English | Size: 2.05 GB | Duration: 7h 23m

Your foundation to work as QA in IT! High paying QA Tester jobs. Manual Software Testing. Best instructor in U.S.

What you'll learn
How to work as a QA (Quality Assurance) team member in any IT (Information Technology) project. Designed for those wanting to enter the IT business, QA is an excellent entry point!
You'll learn the processes, documents, terminology, and techniques used by QA - a practical course to prepare you to work as a QA team member in the real world.
Requirements
Basic familiarity with computers and the internet. That's why QA is an easy, excellent entry point to get into IT.
Description
About the course:This course is a MUST. Without knowing these basics, it's highly unlikely you'll find work as QAEasy-to-understand, it'll give you complete familiarity with an IT project, specifically its QA activitiesDo you wish to enter the IT business? This is the course for you!You'll be confident at job interviews, speaking the 'language of IT' that employers like to hearAll QA activities included - so you can do well on the job!What you'll learn - Course Content - 12 Videos (total 7 hours, 22 min). Why QA in IT projects?Typical IT project - who does what?How is software built?What are business requirements? QA processes and STLC - Software Testing Life CycleWays, methods, and techniques used for testingHow to generate scenarios?How to write test cases?How to execute test cases? How to report bugs?Test Plan, QA terminologyCommon types of testsAgile model of development
Overview
Section 1: Why QA in IT projects?
Lecture 1 Why QA in IT projects?
Section 2: Typical IT project - who does what?
Lecture 2 Typical IT project - who does what?
Section 3: How is software built?
Lecture 3 How is software built?
Section 4: What are business requirements?
Lecture 4 What are business requirements?
Section 5: QA processes, and STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle)
Lecture 5 QA processes; and STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle)
Section 6: Ways, methods, and techniques used for testing
Lecture 6 Ways, methods, and techniques used for testing
Section 7: How to generate scenarios?
Lecture 7 How to generate scenarios?
Section 8: How to write test cases?
Lecture 8 How to write test cases?
Section 9: How to execute test cases? How to report bugs?
Lecture 9 How to execute test cases? How to report bugs?
Section 10: Test Plan; QA terminology
Lecture 10 Test Plan; QA terminology
Section 11: Common types of tests
Lecture 11 Common types of tests
Section 12: Agile model of development
Lecture 12 Agile model of development
Anyone wanting to get a good paying job. Software QA salaries currently (2019 USA) are $28 to $58 range.

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 15:28   #68620
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Laptop Repairs Using Schematics Diagrams

Published 09/2022
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 25 lectures (3h 14m) | Size: 2.82 GB

How to read laptop motherboard schematics diagrams

What you'll learn
After this course, you will be able understand laptops schematics for all brands like HP, MacBook, Acer, Lenovo, Dell, Asus and other brands.
You will be able to use schematics to diagnoise and fix easy and complex issues in new and old laptops including MacBook and gaming machines.
With this skill, you will be able to multiply your income since fixing complex issues is highly demanded earns a significant amount of money.
You will be able to identify motherboard components like transistors, MOSFETs and be able to use a multimeter to diagnose and fix them.
Boot sequence, Power Rails, 3.3V, processor power, Ram power, short circuit Repair, KBC power and more are all covered in this course.
Requirements
For this course you will need a pdf reader device this may be a phone, Computer or Tablet for viewing pdf schematics diagrams.
You will also need a motherboard for physically seeing what we shall be talking about, this might be old, new or probably not working condition.
Description
Hello, welcome to laptop repairs using schematics course, In this course, I will teach you how to read and understand electronic drawings with more emphasis on Laptop schematics diagrams.
My name is Chaz, and I am privileged to be your instructor in this course, I have been fixing and servicing computers for more than 6 years. I have also been teaching laptop repairs in person and online for some time. Online I have been teaching on YouTube, Zoom, and Meet. I am happy that most of my students have benefited from my lessons. Many of them have started up businesses and others have got good-paying jobs.
As someone who has been repairing for a long time, I know the challenges of learning laptop repairs especially if you are learning by yourself, that is why I decided to create this course to share my knowledge and experience with you and everyone.
After this course, you will be able to use schematics diagrams to diagnose and fix many laptop brands like
HP
Dell
Asus
Acer
Lenovo
and many more.
You will also be able to read Apple schematics diagrams which will enable you to fix apple devices like
MacBooks
iPads
iPhones
and many other Apple products.
You will also be able to fix complex laptop issues like
Laptops that don't power on
Short circuits
Water damage or liquid spill
No display
Turns on with flashing caps lock with no display
Turns on with a beeping sound with no display
Freezing on the logo
Blue screen
Not charging
and many more.
Throughout this course, you will have access to over 23 well-created videos with an easy-to-understand approach so that you can learn easier in a short time.
This course is for you if
You want to advance your skills in laptop repairs,
You want to start a computer business,
You have been fixing phones or TVs and want to include laptop as part of your service,
You want to learn how to read electronic drawings,
You want to understand how computers work in-depth,
You are an IT or computer science students who would like to widen your knowledge regarding computer hardware,
And also if you are a hobbyist who is curious and maybe want to fix your own laptop, this is the right course for you.
So don't hesitate, I encourage you to join this course now and see how this skill can change your life.
Who this course is for
This course is for people who are computer | phone repair Technicians, IT specialists, Computer science students who would like to easily understand computer motherboards and all other electronics repair Technicians.
This course is also for hobbyists who would like to fix their own computers plus all those curious to discover how computer motherboards work to chip chip level.

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 15:30   #68621
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Learning And Development Tools And Methods

Last updated 3/2022
Language: English | Size: 4.75 GB | Duration: 3h 29m

Learn how to develop employees and decipher the practices of Human Resource Development

What you'll learn
Recognise the most popular types of learning and development methods and opportunities available to organizations
Choose the best L&D method through the discussion of their pros and cons
Design, set up, launch and implement a new L&D intervention from scratch in your organisation
Apply best practices in selecting, designing and outsourcing L&D interventions
Requirements
Basic understanding of the field of Learning and Development
No previous experience is required
Description
Are you responsible for the learning and development of employees yet have no idea how to approach it? Have you seen first-hand how training isn't always the best option? You are not alone! Welcome to my course Learning and Development Methods - deciphering the practice of L&D.My name is Irina Ketkin and I have been an L&D practitioner since 2011.This course is part of a series in Advanced Learning and Development and it focuses on a wide range of methods L&D practitioners can use to help their organisations.This course is for anyone responsible for developing other people in the context of an organisation but isn't sure what's the best way to approach it and how to make it happen. If you are an HR expert or L&D practitioner, people manager, freelance trainer, coach or mentor, then this course is for you.By the end of it you will be able to distinguish among a wide range of L&D methods, choose the most appropriate one for your situation and devise a practical plan on how to launch it in your organisation. And for extra confidence, each method I discuss includes a section with tips for L&D practitioners.Although you should know that this course isn't meant to be watched from beginning to end. It should be used more like a dictionary - just look up the things you are interested in, then apply it in the real-world and come back anytime you want to learn more.Watch a selection of the preview videos to get a feel for what the course is like. Also, check out the course content to see all the methods that are included. And remember, every course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.I look forward to seeing you in the course.-----Music by BenSoundSlides by PresentationGO
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Course Player and Page Navigation
Section 2: Learning and Development Basics
Lecture 3 L&D Basics
Lecture 4 L&D Responsibilities
Lecture 5 L&D Roles
Lecture 6 L&D Skills
Lecture 7 L&D Summary
Section 3: What is learning?
Lecture 8 Learning components
Lecture 9 Classical Conditioning
Lecture 10 Operant Conditioning
Lecture 11 Cognitive Approach
Lecture 12 Social Learning
Lecture 13 Neurobiology
Lecture 14 Summary
Section 4: Range of Learning and Development Interventions
Lecture 15 Knowledge Management
Lecture 16 Formal and Informal
Lecture 17 Group and Individual
Lecture 18 Structured and Unstructured
Lecture 19 Planned Events and Programmes
Lecture 20 Summary
Section 5: Classroom Training
Lecture 21 Working through the section
Lecture 22 What is: Classroom Training
Lecture 23 Pros and Cons: Classroom Training
Lecture 24 How to: Classroom Training, part 1
Lecture 25 How to: Classroom Training, part 2
Lecture 26 How to: Classroom Training, part 3
Lecture 27 How to: Classroom Training, part 4
Lecture 28 How to: Classroom Training, part 5
Lecture 29 How to: Classroom Training, part 6
Lecture 30 Tips for L&D: Classroom Training
Section 6: On-the-job Learning
Lecture 31 Working through the section
Lecture 32 What is: On-the-job Learning
Lecture 33 Pros and Cons: On-the-job Learning
Lecture 34 How to: On-the-job Learning
Lecture 35 Tips for L&D: On-the-job Learning
Section 7: eLearning
Lecture 36 Working through the section
Lecture 37 What is: eLearning
Lecture 38 Pros and Cons: eLearning
Lecture 39 How to: eLearning
Lecture 40 Tips for L&D: eLearning
Section 8: Flipped Classroom
Lecture 41 Working through the section
Lecture 42 What is: Flipped Classroom
Lecture 43 Pros and Cons: Flipped Classroom
Lecture 44 How to: Flipped Classroom
Lecture 45 Tips for L&D: Flipped Classroom
Section 9: Coaching
Lecture 46 Working through the section
Lecture 47 What is: Coaching, part 1
Lecture 48 What is: Coaching, example
Lecture 49 What is: Coaching, part 2
Lecture 50 Pros and Cons: Coaching
Lecture 51 How to: Coaching
Lecture 52 Tips for L&D: Coaching
Section 10: Mentoring
Lecture 53 Working through the section
Lecture 54 What is: Mentoring
Lecture 55 Pros and Cons: Mentoring
Lecture 56 How to: Mentoring, part 1
Lecture 57 How to: Mentoring, part 2
Lecture 58 How to: Mentoring, part 3
Lecture 59 Tips for L&D: Mentoring
Section 11: Personal Development Plans
Lecture 60 Working through the section
Lecture 61 What is: Personal Development Plans
Lecture 62 Pros and Cons: Personal Development Plans
Lecture 63 How to: Personal Development Plans, part 1
Lecture 64 How to: Personal Development Plans, part 2
Lecture 65 How to: Personal Development Plans, part 3
Lecture 66 Tips for L&D: Personal Development Plans
Section 12: Job Rotation
Lecture 67 Working through the section
Lecture 68 What is: Job Rotation
Lecture 69 Pros and Cons: Job Rotation
Lecture 70 How to: Job Rotation
Lecture 71 Tips for L&D: Job Rotation
Section 13: Social Learning
Lecture 72 Working through the section
Lecture 73 What is: Social Learning
Lecture 74 Pros and Cons: Social Learning
Lecture 75 How to: Social Learning
Lecture 76 Tips for L&D: Social Learning
Section 14: Experiential Learning
Lecture 77 Working through the section
Lecture 78 What is: Experiential Learning
Lecture 79 Pros and Cons: Experiential Learning
Lecture 80 How to: Experiential Learning
Lecture 81 Tips for L&D: Experiential Learning
Section 15: Blended Learning
Lecture 82 Working through the section
Lecture 83 What is: Blended Learning
Lecture 84 Pros and Cons: Blended Learning
Lecture 85 How to: Blended Learning
Lecture 86 Tips for L&D: Blended Learning
Section 16: Principles for Selecting Development Methods
Lecture 87 Principle for selecting development methods
Lecture 88 Guide to selecting most appropriate development method
Lecture 89 Congratulations!
Lecture 90 BONUS: Continue your development with these courses
L&D and Human Resource professionals aiming to reassess and develop their knowledge and skills in the field of Learning and Development and to further their understanding of best practices,Managers in need to design and provide outstanding learning and development opportunities for their teams,Corporate trainers and facilitators aspiring to, or seeking to develop further, their knowledge and skills in providing well-rounded services,People responsible for employee learning and development - trainers, facilitators, HR professionals and managers, consultants and freelancers, etc.

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 15:32   #68622
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Level Up Your Content Marketing And Seo Content Creation

Published 9/2022
Language: English | Size: 2.42 GB | Duration: 3h 49m

Become a Content Marketing Super Hero! Master the tools and techniques for content creation and get rockin' in no time.

What you'll learn
Learn how to write Blog Posts and Landing Pages optimized for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Become an expert creating Emailing and Newsletter campaigns that improveyour Sender Score
Learn how to write copy for Social Media that generates clicks and engagement
Design compelling reports, present your data and compare performance against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Learn about all the (free!) tools you need to level up your Content Marketing & Content Creation game!
Get access to exercise files, so you can practice at your own pace
Requirements
No previous experience is needed
Description
Content is now everywhere. And Content Marketing has become a must for brands looking to lure visitors to their website. Successful companies who understand the power of content marketing, provide value to their audience by creating content that educates, entertains, inspires or solves a problem for their audience. It's not about promoting you or your brand, it's about your audience and how you can provide value to them. Marketing agencies now offer Content Marketing and Content Creation as part of their services, and so do many freelancers who charge good money to write SEO*optimized blog posts and landing pages.My name is Philippe, I'm an online marketing consultant with over 12 years experience, and I will be your guide as I take you step by step through everything you need to create content that Search Engines will love, helping you drive more visits to your site. Once you discover the secrets behind Search Engine Optimization (SEO) you will start creating content that attracts and engages your audience.During the course, you will learn:What is content marketing, why top brands are so focused around it and why it is so successfulThe secrets behind SEO*optimized blog posts and landing pages that bring visitors to your websiteThe keys to create successful Emailing campaigns that drive opens and clicks, and improve your Sender ScoreHow to create engaging Social*Media messages that your followers will love and shareHow to create compelling reports you can use to analyze and follow your metrics and KPIsLearn all the tools and techniques you need to leverage your content and level up your Content Marketing gameGet lifetime access to exercise files, so you can practice at your own paceBenefit from Udemy's 30-day money back guarantee if you're not happy So feel free to have a look at the different sections of this learning journey, and hope to see you very soon in class!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction to Content Marketing
Lecture 1 Course introduction
Lecture 2 Exercise files
Lecture 3 Introduction to Content Marketing
Lecture 4 Why Content Marketing?
Section 2: Create blog posts optimized for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Lecture 5 What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ?
Lecture 6 Search Engine Optimization (SEO) basics
Lecture 7 Creating Blog Posts - Practical exercise
Lecture 8 Creating Blog Posts - Now it's your turn!
Section 3: Create emailing campaigns that improve your Sender Score
Lecture 9 Emailing Best Practices
Lecture 10 Emailing tips to get more opens and clicks, and improve your Sender Score
Lecture 11 Emailing Success story - Shift newsletter
Lecture 12 Emailing - Practical exercise
Section 4: Create Landing Pages that drive conversions
Lecture 13 Creating Landing Pages - Best Practices
Lecture 14 Landing pages - Practical exercise
Section 5: Create engaging Social Media content
Lecture 15 Creating Social Media Content - Best Practices
Lecture 16 Social Media Tools you should know
Lecture 17 Social Media - Practical exercise
Section 6: Course ending: Create compelling reports and measure your success
Lecture 18 Metrics & KPIs - How to present and report your results
Lecture 19 Course ending and final recommendations
Marketing profesionals,Copywriters,Journalists,Students

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 15:33   #68623
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Masterclass 1- Pivotal Directing Fundamentals

Published 9/2022
Language: English | Size: 2.15 GB | Duration: 2h 1m

Masterclass 2- Screenwriting Foundations and structures

What you'll learn
Pivotal film direction fundamentals
Screenplay foundations and commonly used script structures.
Why does an amateur video not look like a professional one. Reasons and solution.
A clarity whether to go to a film school and how to bypass it if needed.
Pointers on how to start a journey as an independent director from youtube and lookout to pitching your stories to A*list producers/actors.
Requirements
Film writing/direction/making passion would help.
If you have made a short film then this course will resonate even more.
Description
Direction Fundamentals Masterclass takes you through the most pivotal points that a director encounters in his journey from writing to editing. It gives important pointers of what starting out directors must take care of. Places and topics that if not explored must be explored.It focusses on how to deal with actors(first timers & experienced ones)It also focusses on how to work with Director of photography and the Set DesignerIt focusses on how to understand the factors which can make an amateur video into a professional looking videoIt also explains the best things a film school can help you with.Pointers on how to start a journey as an independent director from youtube and lookout to pitching your stories to A list producers/actors.The screenwriting masterclass focusses on the most commonly ignored fundamentals of screenwriting.It breaks down two movies Shutter Island and Sweet Home Alabama on those fundamentals.It introduces the most traditionally used approach to structure a story , the hero's journey.It introduces a derivative structure of the Hero's Journey applicable in present day world.It breaks down two movies 'The Proposal' and 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' on the derivative of Hero's journey.It introduces a story structure for long form storytelling.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction Preview
Lecture 1 Preview
Section 2: Pivotal Film Direction Fundamentals
Lecture 2 Pivotal Film Direction Fundamentals
Section 3: Screenwriting foundations and fundamentals
Lecture 3 Screenwriting foundations and fundamentals
Section 4: Explore celtx
Lecture 4 Explore celtx
Section 5: Directing actors
Lecture 5 Working with actors betters as a director
Its an intermediate course for filmmakers (short filmmakers) and other video content creators

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 15:35   #68624
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Mastering Variables In Articulate Storyline 360

Last updated 8/2020
Language: English | Size: 1.47 GB | Duration: 3h 25m

Build courses you're proud of! Take your courses to the next level with these advanced Articulate Storyline techniques!

What you'll learn
How to use text variables, true/false variables, and number variables
How to set up conditional logic
How to integrate variables with other features such as states, layers, sliders, and master slides
How to plan out the logic in advance and how to troubleshoot when things don't work as planned.
How to use variables to set up points, badges, personalization, custom navigation, and dynamically changing content
Requirements
You'll be most successful if you have experience using Storyline, especially triggers, states, and layers.
You do NOT need to have any experience working with variables or conditions.
To use the practice files, you'll need Articulate Storyline 2, 3, or 360. (The last activity can only be done in 360).
Description
In this course, you'll learn all about using Articulate Storyline variables in your e-learning courses: text variables, true/false variables, and number variables. You'll walk step by step through nine examples (three of each type of variable) moving from simple to complex. The lessons are recorded in Articulate Storyline 360, and you can follow along with the practice files and the downloadable workbook if you have Storyline 2, Storyline 3, or Storyline 360. (Note:*The last activity can only be done in Articulate Storyline 360.)Throughout these activities, you'll learn how to enhance your e-learning course with personalization, gamification, conditional logic, dynamic content, and more!The course takes 6 to 9 hours to complete, which includes watching the 3.5 hours of video demonstrations and completing the practice activities yourself.
Overview
Section 1: Course Introduction
Lecture 1 Welcome and Course Overview
Lecture 2 Understanding Variables
Lecture 3 Create, Adjust, Use: The 3-Step Process for Working With Variables
Lecture 4 How to Use the Exercise Files
Section 2: Text Variables: Displaying an Answer Back to the Learner
Lecture 5 Understanding Text Variables
Lecture 6 Example 1 Introduction
Lecture 7 Capture a Text Answer and Save It
Lecture 8 Show a Learner's Answer Back to Them
Section 3: Text Variables: Personalized Scenario
Lecture 9 Example 2 Introduction
Lecture 10 Personalize a Scenario With the Learner's Name
Lecture 11 Let the Learner Choose an Avatar (Part 1)
Lecture 12 Let the Learner Choose an Avatar (Part 2)
Lecture 13 Swap out the Graphics With the Learner's Choice
Lecture 14 Require Learners to Type in a Text Entry Box
Section 4: Text Variables: Conditional Navigation
Lecture 15 Example 3 Introduction
Lecture 16 Capture Learner Data to Use for Branching
Lecture 17 Set up Conditional Branching Navigation
Lecture 18 Require the Learner to Make a Selection Before Continuing
Lecture 19 Summary: Working With Text Variables
Section 5: True/False Variables: Conditional Content
Lecture 20 Understanding True/False Variables
Lecture 21 Example 1 Introduction
Lecture 22 Create a Toggle Button to Capture Learner Data (Part 1)
Lecture 23 Create a Toggle Button to Capture Learner Data (Part 2)
Lecture 24 Create a Toggle Button to Capture Learner Data (Part 3)
Lecture 25 Dynamically Change Content Based on Learner Input
Section 6: True/False Variables: Progress Tracking
Lecture 26 Example 2 Introduction
Lecture 27 Create Variables to Track Completion
Lecture 28 Mark Sections as Complete
Lecture 29 Update the Status Icons Based on Completion
Lecture 30 Allow the Learner to Move Forward Once Everything Is Complete
Section 7: True/False Variables: Badges
Lecture 31 Example 3 Introduction
Lecture 32 Create a Variable for Each Badge
Lecture 33 Use Question Feedback Layers to Earn a Badge
Lecture 34 Show a Badge Once It Is Earned
Lecture 35 Carry Over Earned Badges From Slide to Slide
Lecture 36 Summary: Working With True/False Variables
Section 8: Number Variables: Keeping Score
Lecture 37 Understanding Number Variables
Lecture 38 Example 1 Introduction
Lecture 39 Create a Point Counter
Lecture 40 Add Points to the Score (Part 1)
Lecture 41 Add Points to the Score (Part 2)
Lecture 42 Award a Badge When Enough Points Are Earned
Lecture 43 Bonus Tip: Prevent the Hand Cursor From Giving Away the Answer
Section 9: Number Variables: Calculating Numbers
Lecture 44 Example 2 Introduction
Lecture 45 Create and Configure Sliders
Lecture 46 Figuring out the Math
Lecture 47 Set up the First Equation
Lecture 48 Continue Setting up the Math
Section 10: Number Variables: Game of Chance (Storyline 360 only)
Lecture 49 Example 3 Introduction
Lecture 50 Roll the Dice (Part 1)
Lecture 51 Roll the Dice (Part 2)
Lecture 52 Roll the Dice (Part 3)
Lecture 53 Create a Point Counter
Lecture 54 Add Points to the Score
Lecture 55 Set up Branching to the Results Slide
Lecture 56 Set up Custom Results Slide Logic
Lecture 57 Summary: Working with Number Variables
Section 11: Course Closing
Lecture 58 Final Words
Intermediate Storyline users who are ready to take their designs to the next level.

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 26.09.2022, 15:36   #68625
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Most Complete Teaching of vPC

Published 09/2022
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 37 lectures (5h 10m) | Size: 2.2 GB

Virtual Port Channel

What you'll learn
vPC - virtual Port Channel Introduction
vPC - virtual Port Channel Components
vPC - virtual Port Channel Configuration
vPC - virtual Port Channel Device Role
vPC - virtual Port Channel Data-Plane Loop Avoidance
vPC - virtual Port Channel Deployment Scenarios
vPC - Double-Sided virtual Port Channel
vPC - Best Practices for Building a vPC Domain
vPC - Cisco Fabric Services (CFS) Protocol
vPC - Peer Keepalive Link
vPC - Peer Link
vPC - Object Tracking
vPC - Member Port
Requirements
CCNA
Description
vPC (Virtual Port-Channel), also known as multichassis EtherChannel (MEC) is a feature on the Cisco Nexus switches that provides the ability to configure a Port-Channel across multiple switches (i.e. vPC peers).
vPC is similar to Virtual Switch System (VSS) on the Catalyst 6500s. However, the key difference between vPC and VSS is that VSS creates a single logical switch. This results in a single control plane for both management and configuration purposes. Whereas with vPC each switch is managed and configured independently.
It is important to remember that with vPC both switches are managed independently. This means you will need to create and permit your VLANs on both Nexus switches
Let's look at each of the vPC components,
vPC Domain - Includes the vPC Peers, KeepAlive Links and the Port-Channels that use the vPC technology.
vPC Peer Switch - The other switch within the vPC domain. Each switch is connected via the vPC peer link. It's also worth noting that one device is selected as primary and the other secondary.
vPC Member Port - Ports included within the vPCs.
vPC Peer-Keepalive Link - Connects both vPC peer switches and carries monitoring traffic to/from each peer switch. Monitoring is performed to ensure the switches are both operational and running vPC.
vPC Peer Link - Connects both vPC peer switches and carries BPDUs, HSRPs, and MAC addresses to its vPC peer. In the event of vPC member port failure, it also carries unicast traffic to the peer switch.
Orphan Port - An orphan port is a port that is configured with a vPC VLAN (i.e a VLAN that is carried over the vPC peer link) and is not configured as a vPC member port
Who this course is for
Network Engineers

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws