Вернуться   Бухгалтерский форум www.nado.in > Различный софт > Различный софт

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 24.09.2022, 09:44   #68296
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Triumph Over Technology - Learn Personal Tech At Any Age!

Published 9/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.60 GB | Duration: 2h 30m

Break free from your fear of living in the digital age and use your smartphone, social media, and more - with ease!

What you'll learn
Learn how mindset, not age, plays the biggest role in your success as I help you discover your own best path forward.
Master the ins and outs of your smartphone, understand how to use social media correctly, and play around with video chatting.
Identify all the different ways digital photos and documents can be created, stored, and organized including a simple 3-step process for sorting it all.
Understand how to protect your privacy, security, and property from cyber-criminals plus learn a whole new way to manage your passwords with ease.
Know where to start when it comes to organizing and managing your digital assets, now and in the future, by creating your digital estate plan.
Requirements
Students should own a computer and smartphone, and feel comfortable completing a web search (i.e. Google something) and managing an email account.
Apple, PC, and Google users welcome! This course is not specific to any platform.
Description
Triumph Over Technology is a self-paced, non-technical course designed to help adult learners, like you, break free of your fears of living in the digital age and gain confidence to navigate your smartphone, social media, digital legacy, and more while understanding how to protect your privacy and security.This course includes lifetime access to:27 short, engaging video lessons designed to quickly increase comfort and skillsA 100-page workbook containing a full transcript of the video courses, plus additional handouts for guiding you through the concepts, in written/picture form.Simple homework assignments to keep you on track and making real progress towards your goals.Suggested resources for further learning.Our team took over two years to carefully craft this course in order to help you quickly and completely transform your relationship with technology. Our goal was simple: to put you in charge of your digital life, once and for all.As the Founder of everHuman, a company driven to help human beings to thrive in an ever-accelerating future, I am deeply concerned that millions of people lack the basic technology literacy to thrive in today's world.Without knowing how to video chat, safely use social media, or otherwise communicate digitally with loved ones - I fear the epidemic of loneliness could be as detrimental to public health as anything else.Furthermore, chaos tends to invite opportunistic threats. I am concerned that those who are not tech-savvy will be victims of cyber crimes.Triumph Over Technology covers all the most important bases - including having the right mindset to overcome self-doubt and gain the confidence needed to learn new skills.I truly believe this course can significantly support you to finally overcome your fears and learn to take control of your digital life. These skills are especially needed right now, by everyone.My greatest hope now is that you will learn to harness the incredible power of technology to better connect with those you love during the most difficult times in our world. May you gain the confidence and skills you need to thrive in the digital age - now and into the future.Warmly,Andrea
Overview
Section 1: Introduction to Triumph Over Technology
Lecture 1 Triumph Over Technology - Course Introduction
Section 2: Module 1: Preparing For Success
Lecture 2 Module 1: Preparing For Success: Intro
Lecture 3 Module 1: Welcome To Online Learning
Lecture 4 Module 1: Strategy Over Specifics
Lecture 5 Module 1: The Ability Mindset Matrix
Section 3: Module 2: Keeping In Touch
Lecture 6 Module 2: Keeping In Touch - Intro
Lecture 7 Module 2: Unboxing Your New Smartphone
Lecture 8 Module 2: Getting Started With Your New Smartphone
Lecture 9 Module 2: All About Apps
Lecture 10 Module 2: Intro to Video Chatting and Messaging
Lecture 11 Module 2: Intro to Social Media
Section 4: Module 3: Keeping Records​
Lecture 12 Module 3: Keeping Records: Intro
Lecture 13 Module 3: Why Record
Lecture 14 Module 3: Basics of Managing Photos and Videos
Lecture 15 Module 3: Managing Your Music Collection
Lecture 16 Module 3: Keeping Found Things Found
Lecture 17 Module 3: Four Steps to Managing Your Digital Files
Section 5: Module 4: Keeping Safe
Lecture 18 Module 4: Keeping Safe in the Digital Age: Intro
Lecture 19 Module 4: Understanding Your Digital Footprint
Lecture 20 Module 4: Protection Your Computer From The Bad Guys
Lecture 21 Module 4: Protecting Your Mobile Device From Cybercriminals
Lecture 22 Module 4: Avoiding Email, Internet, and Text Scams
Lecture 23 Module 4: Staying Safe On Social Media
Lecture 24 Module 4: Options For Better Managing Passwords
Section 6: Module 5: Keeping What Matters
Lecture 25 Module 5: Keeping What Matters: Intro
Lecture 26 Module 5: What Is A Digital Estate?
Lecture 27 Module 5: If You Only Remember Two Things
Lecture 28 Module 5: Leaving A Legacy
Section 7: Module 6: Review and Wrap-Up
Lecture 29 Module 6: Celebrating Your Triumph Over Technology
Triumph Over Technology is a self-paced, non-technical course designed to help adult technology learners, like you, to break free of your fears of living in the digital age and gain confidence to navigate your smartphone, social media, digital legacy, and more while understanding how to protect your privacy and security.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
[Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]
[Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 24.09.2022, 09:45   #68297
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Upscale Wedding Planning Hear It From A Bride

Published 9/2022
Language: English | Size: 536.35 MB | Duration: 1h 19m

Love Your Wedding Day! How to Bring Your Dreams to Life

What you'll learn
My step by step guide for planning my dream wedding to inspire you to plan your own
Real Review on Vendors (the ones that travels globally)
Tips and Tricks to Manage your wedding budget
List of tools that you can use to lower cost and increase guest experience
A complete Review of the Knot for wedding planning
Requirements
No prior experience needed. You will get front row access to how I planned my own upscale wedding.
Description
Engaged? Congratulations!!!Are you planning your own upscale wedding? If so, you're in for a treat. In this course, I'll share my own experience of planning my upscale wedding, and offer some tips and tricks to help you along the way. From budgeting to finding the perfect venue, I'll cover it all. If you're like me, you want to plan your wedding but you don't want to spend hours scouring the internet for information on how to do it. And who can blame you? The internet is a huge, scary place. But don't worry, I've got you covered. In this course, I'll show you how to use theknot to plan your upscale wedding and give you a front-row seat inside my own upscale wedding planning so you can make your wedding dream a reality. This course will help as I have just been there and have all the research done for you!Here is what is covered in this courseWhere to get started to get your creative juices flowing?Where to find vendors ( also a list of mine who travel globally)?Best tools and resources to help you plan!What does an upscale wedding budget look like?Tips and tricks to help you make your dream wedding a reality.
Overview
Section 1: The Complete Guide to Planning a Budget Friendly Upscale Wedding
Lecture 1 Engaged Now What?
Lecture 2 Wedding Vision
Lecture 3 Budget Planning? Here's What You Should Expect!
Lecture 4 My Wedding Budget
Lecture 5 Using the Knot For Planning
Lecture 6 Wedding Cost Summary
Section 2: Vendor List and their Work
Lecture 7 Reception Venue
Lecture 8 Event Designer (Travels worldwide)
Lecture 9 Photographer (Travels worldwide)
Lecture 10 Reception Host (Travels worldwide)
Lecture 11 Videographer (Travels worldwide)
Lecture 12 Wedding Dress Store (Ships worldwide)
Lecture 13 Reception Dress Designer (Ships worldwide)
Lecture 14 Groomsmen Suits & Bridesmaid Dresses Manufacturer (Ships worldwide)
Newly engaged couples,Brides,People curious about the true cost of an upscale wedding,People looking to plan a wedding

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 24.09.2022, 09:47   #68298
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию What'S Your Leadership Style?

Last updated 10/2021
Language: English | Size: 1.72 GB | Duration: 1h 18m

Explore your leadership strengths and maximize your unique style to gain greater influence and fulfillment at work.

What you'll learn
Discover why it's important to know your leadership style and others' leadership styles.
Recognize the critical role of followership to effective leadership.
Identify at least 5 leadership styles.
Identify at least 2 characteristics each for the leadership styles.
Describe a strategy to help you figure out your own leadership style.
Describe the impact of at least 3 different leadership styles.
Recognize the importance of agility to leadership.
Name 3 elements that are critical to being effective as a leader, regardless of leadership style.
Describe what an Identity Map is and why it's important.
Requirements
None.
Description
Why do some people seem to have greater followings than others?*What is the secret to leading effectively?*How can YOU become a more influential leader?*The answers to these questions have a lot to do with Leadership Style. When you understand your leadership style, you can maximize it and lead more effectively. And when you understand others' leadership styles, you can navigate those relationships better, gaining more influence, followership, and ultimately positive change. In this course, you will:Explore your own leadership style by examining your identity, characteristics, and roles you play in your lifeLearn about the pros and cons of various leadership stylesUnderstand the importance of being agile and flexible in your leadership, and how to do thatThis course is designed to be actionable, fun, reflective, and thought-provoking. I have coached thousands of leaders in different industries to help them leverage their own personal style for maximum output. I now want to share that learning with you. Throughout the course, I've included exercises and tools that I've found to be the most helpful when working with Leadership Styles, and I*hope you will take the time to play with them, experiment, and lock-in some new concepts. Looking inside yourself isn't always easy. But I've shared examples from my own life to hopefully make it easier and more fun for you. If you're ready to take a good hard look at yourself and gain the benefits of optimizing your leadership style, join me in this course!CPE (Continuing Professional Education)See "What You'll Learn" for Learning Objectives.For additional information, including refunds and complaints, please see Udemy Terms of Use, which is linked from the footer of this page.For more information regarding administrative policies, please contact our support using the Help and Support link at the bottom of this page.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction to the Course
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Course Overview
Lecture 3 Vignette
Lecture 4 Self-Reflection
Section 2: Defining Leadership
Lecture 5 What is Leadership?
Lecture 6 Why is it important to know your style & others' styles?
Lecture 7 Self-Assessment: Who are you as a leader?
Lecture 8 Reflection: Identifying Others
Lecture 9 Agility & Adaptability in Leadership Style
Lecture 10 To Understand Leadership, You Must Understand Followership
Section 3: Leadership Styles
Lecture 11 Introduction to Leadership Styles
Lecture 12 What is a Servant Leader?
Lecture 13 What is a Transformational Leader?
Lecture 14 What is an Inclusive Leader?
Lecture 15 What is an Authentic Leader?
Lecture 16 What is a Laissez-Faire or Trusting Leader?
Lecture 17 What is a Coaching Leader?
Lecture 18 What is a Democratic/Participatory Leader?
Lecture 19 What is a Bureaucratic Leader?
Lecture 20 What is an Autocratic Leader?
Lecture 21 Reflection: What's your leadership style?
Lecture 22 Activity: Try It on for Size
Section 4: Maximizing Your Leadership Style
Lecture 23 Congruence
Lecture 24 Asking for Feedback on Your Leadership Style
Lecture 25 How to Become the Leader You Mean To Be
Lecture 26 Survey the Context
Lecture 27 Activity: Leadership Experiment
Section 5: Conclusion
Lecture 28 Key Takeaways, Tools, and Summary
Lecture 29 Vignette
Lecture 30 Thank You & Next Steps
Early and mid career professionals seeking to understand their personal leadership journeys.

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 24.09.2022, 09:48   #68299
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Xamarin.Forms 5 Fundamentals

Released 18/09/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Level: Beginner | Genre: eLearning | Language: English + vtt | Duration: 6h 58m | Size: 1.13 GB

This course will teach you how to get started with Xamarin.Forms and be able to build a working cross-platform mobile application

In this course, Xamarin.Forms 5 Fundamentals, you will learn how to set up a Xamarin.Forms development environment and get started building apps. First, you will gain the knowledge of the basic structure. Next, you will understand how to use data binding to wire the data to the UI. Finally, you will know how to customize the UI with styling and theming. When you are finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of the Xamarin.Forms framework to get started building cross-platform, native mobile applications.

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Старый 24.09.2022, 10:39   #68300
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию 4K Video Downloader 4.21.5 macOS

Language: Multilingual | File size: 123 MB

4K Video Downloader allows to download video, audio and subtitles from YouTube in high-quality and as fast as your computer and connection will allow. If you want that video on your iPad, iPhone or other device we've got you covered. Downloading is simple and straightforward: just copy the video link from your browser and click 'Paste Url'. Done!

Release Notes
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version

Supported Operation Systems
macOS 10.10 or later

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Старый 24.09.2022, 10:41   #68301
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию 4K YouTube to MP3 PRO 4.6.5 macOS

File size: 117.64 MB

4K YouTube to MP3 was specifically created for audio extraction from YouTube, VEVO, SoundCloud and Facebook in MP3, M4A, OGG. Drag and drop links to your favorite songs and get MP3 files to your computer, easy like that. Transfer songs directly to your iPod, iPhone and iPad everywhere you go. No annoying and complicated settings to deal with, just a clean, friendly and functional interface.

Features
• Extract audio from YouTube videos and save it in MP3, M4A or OGG in high quality.
• Download full YouTube playlists or channels and generate m3u files.
• Transfer downloaded tracks automatically into iTunes and upload them on your iPhone or iPod.
• Listen music via native built-in music player.
• Download and extract audio tracks from SoundCloud, Vimeo, Flickr and DailyMotion videos.
• Download audio books from YouTube.
• Extract audio tracks even from embedded in HTML page videos.
• Use 4K YouTube to MP3 on your PC, Mac or Linux, doesn't matter what OS you prefer.
Release Notes
• Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.

Supported Operation System
• macOS 10.13 or later
• Intel Core processor

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Старый 24.09.2022, 10:42   #68302
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Adobe Media Encoder 2022 v22.6.1 U2B macOS

Adobe Media Encoder 2022 v22.6.1 U2B macOS / 1 GB

Ingest, transcode, create proxies, and output any format you can imagine. This powerful media management tool allows you to work with media in a unified way across applications. Tight integration with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, and other applications provides a seamless workflow.

Key Features
- Support for 8K H.264 export
- Export XAVC QFHD Long GOP 4:2:2 formats
- Hardware-accelerated HEVC encoding on Windows 10 with 7th Generation (or later) Intel® Core™ processors and Intel Graphics enabled
- Improved RED camera format decoding
- Improved Sony RAW/X-OCN camera format decoding
- Hardware-accelerated H.264 encoding on Windows 10 with 6th Generation (or later) Intel® Core™ processors and Intel Graphics enabled
- Hardware-accelerated H.264 and HEVC encoding on Mac OS 10.13 systems with supported hardware
- Support for importing Canon C200 camera formats
- Support for importing Sony Venice camera formats
- RED camera Image Processing PipelinePP2 support
- Destination Publishing support for new Twitter 280-character limit
- Channel selection when publishing to YouTube and Vimeo
- Playlist selection when publishing to YouTube
- Page selection when publishing to Facebook
- Add custom titles when publishing to YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo
- Add custom video thumbnails when publishing to YouTube
- Notification for missing items in queue before encoding
- H.264 adaptive bitrate presets automatically choose best output bitrate based on source frame size and frame rate
- Animated GIF export on macOS and Windows
- Time Tuner effect improvements
- Newly optimized list of H.264 presets
- Format support for RF64 WAV Decode/Encode, decode for Sony X-OCN, and QuickTime DNx Smart Rendering
- Warning when importing non-native QuickTime sources
- Timecode modification for 720p 59.94 media
- Destination Publishing to Adobe Stock Contributor
- Adobe Team Projects support
- Support for Color Profiles from After Effects sources
- Automatically relinked assets when importing a sequence
- Option to maintain playback in Premiere Pro while rendering in Media Encoder
- Streamlined bit depth and alpha channel settings (QuickTime only)
- Export support for ambisonic audio (H.264 only)
- Support for Hybrid LOG Gamma (HLG)
- Support for HDR in HEVC (H.265) export Export support for Panasonic AVC-Long GOP Op1b
• macOS v10.15 (Catalina) or later
• Intel or Apple silicon
Changelog
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Старый 24.09.2022, 10:44   #68303
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Advanced Duplicate Cleaner 1.6 macOS

File size: 16 MB

Advanced Duplicate Cleaner is a smart & intelligent tool to identify and remove duplicate & similar files. It scans your entire Mac for files, photos, videos, music, apps, etc. that are duplicate & similar. To perform a scan, you can either pick from the recommended locations or can add a folder of your choice. Whatsoever is the file format, Advanced Duplicate Cleaner accurately finds and categorizes them as duplicate and similar.

For people who fear getting around with duplicates, Advanced Duplicate Cleaner is the right tool for you.
Benefits -
• Nothing is deleted permanently - Advanced Duplicate Cleaner moves duplicates to Trash/Bin. This means you can recover them if required.
• Easy to use- this is what users love about this duplicate removal app. Using Advanced Duplicate Cleaner is just like ABC.
• Smart detection - finding duplicate and similar images manually aren't easy. But with Advanced Duplicate Cleaner, it becomes a breeze. The app smartly locates space-hogging duplicates & similar files
• Spots and Scraps duplicates, similar apps, photos - this is what makes it stands apart from other duplicate cleaner and remover apps on the marketAccurate scan results - uses an advanced scan engine to detect duplicate and similar files
• Simple user interface - no training required to use it.
What Makes Advanced Duplicate Cleaner the Best and Awesome duplicate remover?
This intelligently designed app is amazing. It scans every nook and corner for your Mac for both duplicates and similar looking photos, apps.
For ease of use scan results are divided into two sections
• Duplicates
• Similar
This helps users decide which files to remove and keep thereby recovering valuable storage space.
How to use Advanced Duplicate Cleaner on Mac and detect duplicates?
Using this no-nonsense program is very easy. As soon as you download and install the app, you can start looking for duplicate and similar images.
• Drag & Drop a folder or choose from the recommended list.
• Click "Scan for Duplicate" and wait for the scan to complete.
• You will now see scan results divided into categories - Duplicates and Similar. Expand sections and select the files, photos, and videos, audio from the right pane to delete.
• Click "Smart Cleanup" & remove all detected duplicates & similar images.

Top In-App Purchases
: Full Version - included.

macOS 10.12 or later

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Старый 24.09.2022, 10:45   #68304
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Aiseesoft Mac FoneLab 10.2.92

File size: 61 MB

If you are just careless to drop your iPhone into water, how to recover lost photos/videos and other files from your iPhone? The Mac iPhone Data Recovery Software can help you! What's more, whether your iOS device is locked because of the lost or forgotten password, or it gets smashed, damaged, or even broken, all the data are not lost!

As long as your iPhone/iPad/iPod has ever been successfully connected to iTunes on your MacBook, it's possible to get back the lost data from the broken devices directly without backup.
If you have backups in iTunes or iCloud, you can also recover lost data from iTunes or iCloud backup. To help you rescue the data on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch that may suffer from situations mentioned above, this iPhone Data Recovery will provide the best way to recover lost/deleted contacts, photos, text messages, WhatsApp, iMessages, videos, music, call history, notes, etc. from your broken devices.
Release Notes

macOS 10.10 or later

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Старый 24.09.2022, 10:47   #68305
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Ample Sound Ample Guitar M v3.6.0 macOS

AwZ | 23 September 2022 | macOS | 6.2 GB

Ample Guitar M III aim to bring a Martin D-41 Acoustic Guitar sound to your studio.

Sampling
Size:5.83 GB
Strum, Finger two sample libraries.
Stereo and Mono Modes.
Controllable Resonance Sound.
Rich Fingering Sound.
Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Pop, Natural Harmonic, Pinch Harmonic 10 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
Technology
CPC (Customized Parameters Control) - any controller can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
Double Guitar.
Poly Legato and Slide Smoother.
Alternate Tuner.
Multiple Capo Logics - providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
Riffer
String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes - pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
Dice - Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
Multiple selection and operation, undo and redo etc. multiple MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue etc.
Strummer
14 Strum notes + 28 ways to play for every chord.
Strum Legato - legato articulations can be played while strumming.
4 humanization settings.
Select and Detect 2 chord modes, any chords could be customized.
Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
Delicate presets with MIDI export.
FX
High order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band..
2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.
Tab Reader
The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
Whats new in this version
Official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.
System Requirements
System Requirements
Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
Mac: 10.9 or higher.
VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
10 GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Старый 24.09.2022, 10:49   #68306
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию AnyMP4 Mac Video Converter Ultimate 9.2.18 macOS

Language: Multilingual | File size: 130 MB

AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate for Mac offers you a fast and convenient solution for converting the videos between different formats under macOS. The Mac app lets you convert both 1080p HD videos and 4K UHD videos. With the advanced 4K technology,

the powerful Mac Media Converter can quickly convert video with the latest 4K codecs, including H.265, VP9, H.264, VP9.
Want to watch your videos on your smartphone or tablet? AnyMP4 Mac Video Converter Ultimate offers you many predefined video formats for digital devices and TVs. For example, you can convert videos for iPhone X/8/7/6s/6/SE/5s/5, iPad Air 2/mini 4, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Huawei Mate 9, LG G5, Sony Z5, Apple TV, Samsung TV and more.
With this professional Mac Video Converter, it is also easy to convert nearly all popular video formats for iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Premiere Pro, etc. Then you can import and edit your videos into the video editing software.
Release Notes

macOS 10.10 or later

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Старый 24.09.2022, 10:50   #68307
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 2.1.16 macOS

File size: 31 MB

AnyMP4 Screen Recorder is the best choice for you to record screen movements and actions. With its intuitive and terse interface, you can master it quickly. It is powerful software for video recording, and can record all video files and sound that are played on the computer screen.

Whether you want to record a streaming video or a Blu-ray movie as a video file, record Skype calls or webinars, this software can help you. After recording, it saves the video files in WMV or MP4 format.
In order to avoid the black bars around the video and to better view the recording on different media devices, you can easily define the aspect ratio and the image size of the video recording. The Screen Recorder also offers you some predefined picture sizes, such as 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768. In addition, you are able to record the full image of your desktop.
Release Notes

macOS 10.10 or later

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Старый 24.09.2022, 10:52   #68308
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию AnyTrans for iOS 8.9.3.20220920 macOS

Language: Multilingual | File size: 185 MB

AnyTrans lets you converge your entire Apple products and consolidate every access to all your content in one place, including music, videos, photos, messages, books, Safari history, voice memo, and more. No matter the content is from your iPhone, iTunes, even from iCloud. It gives efficient and minimalist control and absolute freedom over all your iOS data and files.

Features
• Move everything from Android device to your new iPhone - Transfer the most of your Android content to your new iPhone, including messages, photos, contact, even music and call log, etc.
• Migrate everything from old iPhone to your new one within one click clone - Upon just one simple click, everything from your old iPhone, even from iPad - will be cloned to your new iPhone.
• Download millions of online videos and audios - Download your favorite online videos from Dailymotion, Vine and another 900+ sites directly to your iPhone iPad for offline watching, or to your computer for collection.
• Manage your iCloud content in a better way - Download photos in bulk from your iCloud account and extract data from your iCloud backup. Also integrate data from multiple iCloud accounts to your daily used one for quicker access.
• Easily manage all your contents on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Browse, edit and export important music, messages, notes, and more personal data from iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• Full-way transfer across your iOS devices, iTunes, iCloud and computer - gets anything transferred freely between your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iTunes, iCloud and computer - from iPhone to computer, iPhone to iPhone, iPhone to iTunes, computer to iPhone, etc.
• Back up and extract your precious data with ease - AnyTrans can 1-click back up your whole iPhone data or selectively back up what you need.
Release Notes

macOS 10.10 or later

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Старый 24.09.2022, 10:53   #68309
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию AYBO 1.22.0 macOS

File size: 172.42 MB

With AYBO you can perform any kind of calculations, unit conversions, currency conversions, check the weather, set timers, plot graphs, solve simple equations! Know what?? You can even create your own custom commands!

Just a small list of available commands
• 1 + 1 / sin(pi/2)
• sqrt(4) * 456
• 10 USD to GBP
• 5.5 inch to cm
• 450 miles to km
• time in Madrid
• guid
• hex 567
• color aqua
• translate What a wonderful weather!
• timer 10 sec
• weather Chicago
• forecast Berlin
• plot x^2
• date
• time
And also it's highly customizable - use Preferences to find location of custom commands file with some examples.

Supported Operation System
• OS X 10.11 or later
• Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Старый 24.09.2022, 10:55   #68310
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Cardhop 2.2.1 macOS

Language: Multilingual | File size: 37 MB

Until now, managing and interacting with your contacts has been a real frustration. Cardhop's magical parsing engine is incredibly intuitive, letting you search, add, edit, and interact with your contacts using a simple sentence!

FEATURES
• A beautiful and simple menu bar app, designed exclusively for macOS
• Instantly works with your existing macOS contacts, nothing to configure
• Groups: quickly toggle contact groups with a click
• Notes: a convenient and powerful way to add notes to your contacts, helping you to strengthen your relationships
• Recents: quickly interact with your recent contacts
• Birthdays: instantly see upcoming birthdays and easily send a wish on their special day
• iPhone and Bluetooth dialing
• macOS Action Extension
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
Release Notes

macOS 10.13.2 or later

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

1dl.net:

nitroflare.com:
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws