Старый 08.03.2021, 15:50   #50821
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Chinese Characters You Must Know for HSK 3 - HSK 4 Volume 19

Chinese Characters You Must Know for HSK 3 - HSK 4 Volume 19
MP4 | h264, 1280x720 | Lang: English | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz | 1h 22m | 858 MB
The Most Common Used Chinese Characters- 901-950 according HSK, Trace the roots and Expand Vocabulary in a Smart Way

What you'll learn
Understand the only language without alphabets
Learn how to write Chinese using animation.
Learn the secrets of how Chinese Characters were created.
Decode Chinese - Learn Radicals
Know basic rules of how the Characters are created
Know basic 7 rules of how the Characters are written
Learn Pinyin (Pronunciation System) and know how to read correctly.
Know the right path for your further study, better with us, of course
Requirements
You may have ZERO basic Chinese.
You should have determination to start.
You should have interest in Chinese language
Have 5 - 10 minutes time slot to study Chinese language
Description
The Most Common Used Chinese Characters- 901-950:

901 温 HSK 4 LM 762 溫

902 湿 HSK 4 LM 1291 濕

903 漫 HSK 4 LM 938 漫

904 激 HSK 4 LM 940 激

905 烟 HSK 4 LM 944 煙

906 烦 HSK 4 LM 1769 煩

907 熟 HSK 4 LM 1243 熟

908 燥 HSK 4 LM 2220 燥

909 父 HSK 4 LM 716 父

910 狮 HSK 4 LM 2156 獅

911 猜 HSK 4 LM 1688 猜

912 猪 HSK 4 LM 845 豬

913 猴 HSK 4 LM 1908 猴

914 琴 HSK 4 LM 1334 琴

915 瓶 HSK 4 LM 1146 瓶

916 甚 HSK 4 LM 1207 甚

917 由 HSK 4 LM 252 由

918 申 HSK 4 LM 1009 申

919 留 HSK 4 LM 572 留

920 疑 HSK 4 LM 1063 疑

921 皮 HSK 4 LM 726 皮

922 盐 HSK 4 LM 1410 鹽

923 盒 HSK 4 LM 1075 盒

924 省 HSK 4 LM 97 省

925 码 HSK 4 LM 710 碼

926 研 HSK 4 LM 685 研

927 破 HSK 4 LM 547 破

928 础 HSK 4 LM 1584 礎

929 硕 HSK 4 LM 2577 碩

930 硬 HSK 4 LM 992 硬

931 确 HSK 4 LM 1000 確

932 社 HSK 4 LM 69 社

933 神 HSK 4 LM 280 神

934 禁 HSK 4 LM 942 禁

935 福 HSK 4 LM 612 福

936 秀 HSK 4 LM 512 秀

937 科 HSK 4 LM 348 科

938 积 HSK 4 LM 1112 積

939 程 HSK 4 LM 456 程

940 稍 HSK 4 LM 1358 稍

941 究 HSK 4 LM 1162 究

942 穷 HSK 4 LM 1353 窮

943 窄 HSK 4 LM 2118 窄

944 窗 HSK 4 LM 960 窗

945 竞 HSK 4 LM 1090 競

946 竟 HSK 4 LM 946 竟

947 章 LM 323 章

948 童 HSK 4 LM 1153 童

949 符 HSK 4 LM 1418 符

950 笨 HSK 4 LM 2165 笨

New updates in Version 2020:

- All Chinese Characters and its related vocabulary expansion will be edited into PDF book, share in Udemy courses and sell in Amazon KDP, Google books and iBooks. We find the best way to publish online. See our new course: Sell Books in Amazon, Google Play Books, Apple Books as Pro- How to publish your books on the 3 big marketplaces and Marketing Strategies beyond it using social media etc.

Chinese is a pictorial language and is the only Language which has no Alphabet. Chinese Characters originated from picture. According legend, Cang Jie (仓颉) created Chinese Characters or scripts. Inspired by the trace of bird and animal, he created Chinese Characters or scripts by observing the nature shape such as Sun, moon, wood. Around one third of the total population on the earth are still using Chinese Characters. The creation and evolution of Chinese Characters is closely interwoven with the development of Chinese Culture and has long lasting impact on Japan, Korean, Vietnam, and Thailand... etc.

Chinese Characters are an important tool for extending, spreading and exchanging idea. Chinese Characters contain information and will never be replaced by Alphabet in other languages.

It is a daunting challenge to foreigner as well as native Chinese. But good news for you, we have secrets to share with you how to study Chinese in a smarter way:

Guessing! Guessing by Chinese Radicals. There are around 220 Chinese Radicals in my collections. But the Most Common 20 Chinese Radicals which account 51% of total Chinese Characters.

We will arrange the Chinese Radicals according their importance and give you the most important 60 Chinese Radicals in 3 courses.

Overall, there will be two series to cover Chinese Radicals and boost your vocabulary.

1 HSK Reading Skills-Guess by Chinese Radicals, Quick View

2 HSK Reading Skills-Guess by Chinese Radicals in Details

Quick View of Chinese Radicals will give you a big picture of Chinese Characters, something like a key to open the treasure.

HSK Reading Skills-Guess by Chinese Radicals in details

We will explain Chinese Radicals with the most common Chinese Characters in HSK 1 - 6 (Chinese Proficiency Test Level 1-6).

After boot camping of Chinese Characters, we will test your understanding by reading quiz.

In each video, there is a section call "Vocabulary Builder", which is our many years' effort in Chinese teaching as a secondary language.

The main features of "Vocabulary Builder" are:

1 The best possible English translations. The English translation is referring to Oxford Dictionary and other online dictionaries. Clear English translation is SO important for foreigner students to learn Chinese.

Each Character and even phrases may have many meanings. Accurate English translation will give you a crystal clear view on Chinese phrases.

2 Up-to-date and updating. We have go thought the whole Oxford Dictionary and other recourses to collect more than 60,000 phrases with the best translation possible for our reference in editing materials.

We are updating more than 5000 new phrases into our collections to reflect the ever-never fast changing China.

3 Indicating the difficulty level of Phrase according to HSK levels.

You will not see such Classifications in any other dictionaries. Our unique classification provides a framework for selecting of articles. Choosing material suitable for students' level and evaluate their progress is an Art of teaching.

4 The most important thing is the Vocabulary Builder.

This is more than just a vocabulary list. It is a Language Builder based on the Chinese language's special features and our 25 years' experience.

The Vocabulary Builder will find and list out the connections among Chinese Characters, expand into more phrases. We will use sentence to show how to use the new phrase in context, to point out the common booby trap.

Vocabulary Builder actually is our natural process of Language Building.

Who this course is for:
It is the prefect start point for HSK takers.
Who want to expand vocabulary
It is also a good starting point for ZERO beginners.
For who want to learn the secrets of how Chinese Characters were created

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/f3602bedf401ffe092e96b4c84003ed9/e8api.Chinese.Characters.You.Must.Know.for.HSK.3..HSK.4.Volume.19.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/E2963C34C742597/e8api.Chinese.Characters.You.Must.Know.for.HSK.3..HSK.4.Volume.19.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/B2a0d9C582fAdb61/e8api.Chinese.Characters.You.Must.Know.for.HSK.3..HSK.4.Volume.19.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.03.2021, 15:51   #50822
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Collar Options Trading Strategy for Dummies

Collar Options Trading Strategy for Dummies
Duration: 2h2m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 351 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn Pros way to mitigate risk thru Collar Options Trading Strategy. Learn Options Trading or be a Naive Trader 4 life

What you'll learn
Get paid upfront for executing options trades
The best way to structure a trade through Complex Straddle Options Trading strategy.
A simple trick to know your odds of success in Options Trading
How to choose exactly which option contracts to trade and how
Use little-known techniques to greatly reduce risk and maximize profits through Options Trading
How to use what you learn to create a consistent income from home
Learn Strategy directly on (Technical Analysis) Charts

Requirements
No prior trading experience is necessary
You will need a practice Trading Account
Open Mind and not judging the Strategy from past learning
You commit that after the course you will do demo trading on this strategy for at-least 6 Months.
Description
*** Course access includes quizzes & homework exercises, 1-on-1 Options Trading instructor support and LIFETIME access! ***

Hear why this is one of the TOP-NOTCH Collar Options Trading course on Udemy:

very well made. delivers the content in an engaging way.

-Babel Song

Love the hands on training. Clear and concise explanations.

-Diana Telph

Recommended for beginners and advanced traders.

-Jack Vandam

TOP-NOTCH Instructor on Options Trading

I currently have 71 Knowledge programs with 20,520+ Minutes of Content (342 hours in total) with 112,000+ Satisfied Students enrolled. That's 14+ days of learning material!

I am currently mentioned in "Popular Instructors" tab on Udemy Business/Finance Section.

STH

Collar Options Trading Course Details:

This Collar Options Trading Strategy is one of the most popular Strategy of all Options Trading Strategies, as it gives you double premium (earning) as Income.

This Options Trading Course is not a get rich scheme but a Process that acts like a candle light in a dark Cave.

I will analyze the risks, set adjustment points, and discuss my tools for trading Collar Option Trading strategy.

Whether you are a brand new investor, or veteran Options trader, this course will teach you the tools and a plan to reach your financial goals. I will reveal a well known Options trading strategy that is commonly used by Hedge Funds, Market Makers and Floor Traders.

This Options Trading Course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.

I have even added my own Secret Plan to Trade Professional Collar Options Strategy, Which will make it a safe Strategy to trade and earn money.

I will explain you basic concepts of Collar Options Trading Strategy in easy way as if I am explaining to a 5 year old.

I will explain how to enter and exit a Collar Options Trade.

I will explain how to avoid traps in Collar Options Trading Strategy.

I will explain complicated tools to trade with confidence.

This course comes with guarantee that you can always apply for 100% Refund within 30 days.

Disclaimer Note: This Options Trading course is for educational and informational purposes only. Not recommending of any particular investments such as a particular stock or mutual fund.

Who this course is for:
Anyone interested in earning an extra income from home
You should not take this course if you aren't willing to dedicate some time and discipline to learning the strategy

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/9bb0e48929cd73ebb6bb3e32f6e7b0fb/1d0cl.Collar.Options.Trading.Strategy.for.Dummies.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/4E195C0F9C5A8A8/1d0cl.Collar.Options.Trading.Strategy.for.Dummies.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/23510e78aB5c49b3/1d0cl.Collar.Options.Trading.Strategy.for.Dummies.rar
Старый 08.03.2021, 15:52   #50823
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Create Animations with Shapes and Gradients in After Effects

Create Animations with Shapes and Gradients in After Effects
Duration: 3h49m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 2.36 GB
Design and Animate Shapes Gradients and Type in After Effects

What you'll learn
working with gradients in After Effects
Creating and animating shape layers
Working with expressions

Requirements
Basic knowledge of After Effects
Description
I remember when I wanted to create cool animations using shape layers in After Effects, at first I was lost. How did they do that, and how did they set up their shots?

After many years on the job, I learned some effective workflow tips to help me create this data driven info graphic over footage, and now you can too. I'll be covering a lot of important workflow concepts like working with shape layers, using expressions, designing cool type so that you can create four different types of animation all in After Effects.

At the end of the course, you'll have built up a library of assets that you can re-use in addition to creating four very different, popular and trendy animation examples that you can use for your portfolio to help you get paid work.

Also, throughout the course I will be supplying my working project files so that you can use them as a downloadable resource.

I want you to succeed. If you have any questions reach out to me in the Q&A section of the course. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Let me help you master animating and designing in after effects by clicking the red button on the right to enroll now.

Who this course is for:
motion designers
motion graphics artists
students
animators
After Effects Artists

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/0bfb44be20a28a4f091810b7ff598541/6lllp.Create.Animations.with.Shapes.and.Gradients.in.After.Effects.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/4080a8555b209678b6c9a41518cf3b1e/6lllp.Create.Animations.with.Shapes.and.Gradients.in.After.Effects.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/ca68152c57f576bebeca509197d7d8c6/6lllp.Create.Animations.with.Shapes.and.Gradients.in.After.Effects.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/CFE95506BF00677/6lllp.Create.Animations.with.Shapes.and.Gradients.in.After.Effects.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/9DC1EA1CACEC979/6lllp.Create.Animations.with.Shapes.and.Gradients.in.After.Effects.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/4BE808AF890769B/6lllp.Create.Animations.with.Shapes.and.Gradients.in.After.Effects.part3.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/82918708745caE59/6lllp.Create.Animations.with.Shapes.and.Gradients.in.After.Effects.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/4227e65f366E37d9/6lllp.Create.Animations.with.Shapes.and.Gradients.in.After.Effects.part2.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0ceefB9692dA6d09/6lllp.Create.Animations.with.Shapes.and.Gradients.in.After.Effects.part3.rar
Старый 08.03.2021, 15:54   #50824
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Create Home Page With Thrive Architect

Create Home Page With Thrive Architect
Duration: 1h57m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 1.14 GB
Learn how to create Home Page Effectively

What you'll learn
How To Download and Install Thrive Architect Plugin
Why Thrive is Most Used Plugin Used in Wordpress?
How to Create a Beautiful Home Page for your website?
How to Create landing Page for Sales?
How to Create landing Page for Leads and Conversion?

Requirements
Need Wordpress Website ( Domain and Hosting )
Computer or Laptop with Internet Access
No coding required just Drag and Drop
Description
In this course I give you a complete in-depth walk through of the Thrive Themes Content Builder software.

This landing page builder is awesome for designing:

Sales Pages

Create a Home Page

Video Course Funnels

How to Affiliate Links in the Landing Page

Inside the course I walk you through:

What Thrive Themes Content builder is

How to use the drag and drop features

Examples of the included landing page templates

Example real live sales pages and websites using Thrive Themes.

This course is for you if you are planning to grow your email subscriber list, sell digital products or even build sales funnels. It's my #1 recommended landing page builder and this course will help you understand why!

*Note* While this course does share a lot of concepts on building landing pages, the tool discussed in the course is a paid plugin you would be required to purchase for a one time fee.

Who this course is for:

Those that are looking to generate more leads

Anyone looking to sell online courses with a sales page

Those who would like to create sales pages to sell anything online

This course will to create professional website and Home Page.

I request all Students to implement as soon as You Learn the course.

In this course I give you a complete in-depth walk through of the Thrive Themes Content Builder software.

This landing page builder is awesome for designing:

Sales Pages

Create a Home Page

Video Course Funnels

How to Affiliate Links in the Landing Page

In this Course I will Be Creating the Best Home Page Which Will be Very reponsive.

Who this course is for:
online Marketers
Students
Businessman
Entreprenuers
Sales Funnel Builders

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/3db172150079addf4baece825b95b9ec/zzpd7.Create.Home.Page.With.Thrive.Architect.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/68A1921BC6BAE66/zzpd7.Create.Home.Page.With.Thrive.Architect.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/66Acf41eE045d93a/zzpd7.Create.Home.Page.With.Thrive.Architect.rar
Старый 08.03.2021, 15:55   #50825
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Learn Apache Spark to Generate Weblog Reports for Websites

Learn Apache Spark to Generate Weblog Reports for Websites
Duration: 1h9m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 461 MB
Learn how to use Apache Spark to find out statistics about website(eCommerce) and the way to improve it using Databricks

What you'll learn
In this course you will learn to create Weblog Report Generation for Ecommerce website log in Apache Spark using Databricks Notebook (Community edition)
Data: The data is Weblog or Website log of Ecommerce Server (Unreal Data or Morph data for Training Purpose)
Basics flow of data in Apache Spark, loading data, and working with data, this course shows you how Apache Spark is perfect for Big Data Reporting Engine job.
Learn basics of Databricks notebook by enrolling into Free Community Edition Server
Ecommerce Weblog Tracking Report generation Project a real world examples.
Graphical Representation of Data using Databricks notebook.
Transform structured data using SparkSQL and DataFrames
Publish the Project on Web to Impress your recruiter

Requirements
Apache Spark basic fundamental knowledge is required and SQL Basics
Following browsers on Windows and macOS desktop:
Google Chrome (Latest version), Firefox (Latest version), Safari (Latest version), Microsoft Edge* (Latest version)
Internet Explorer 11* on Windows 7, 8, or 10 (with latest Windows updates applied)
*You might see performance degradation for some features on Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.
The following browsers are not supported:
Mobile browsers.
Beta, "preview," or otherwise pre-release versions of desktop browsers.
Description
Apache Spark is a flexible and fast framework designed for managing huge volumes of data. The engine supports the use of multiple programming languages, including Python, Scala, Java, and R. Therefore, before starting to learn Apache Spark use, you might want to focus on one of these languages.

In this Apache Spark tutorial, we will be focusing on the eCommerce weblog report generation. For companies that are highly dependent on their web presence and popularity, it is crucial to determine the factors that might be related to a successful eCommerce strategy. As a result, some business-owners consider analyzing weblogs. During Apache Spark training, you will be introduced with a variety of reports that you can generate from these weblogs.

What is Apache Spark?

To learn Apache Spark, you need to be introduced to the basic principles of this engine. First of all, it is a framework for improving speed, simplicity of use, and streaming analytics spread by Apache. Apache Spark is an extremely efficient tool for performing data processing analysis.

What are weblogs?

A weblog can provide you with insightful information about how your visitors act on your website. By definition, weblog records the actions of users. They might be useful when aiming to determine which parts of your website attract the most attention. Logs can reveal how people found your website (for instance, search engines) and which keywords they used for searches.

What will you find in this course?

In this course for people that have chosen to learn Apache Spark, we will be focusing on a practical project to improve your skills. There will be some basics of how to use Spark, but you are expected to have a decent understanding of the way it works.

For our project, you will have to download several files: they are a must for this Spark tutorial. Then, we will start by exploring file-level details and the process of creating a free account in DataBricks.

The aim of the project in this course to learn Apache Spark is to review all of the possible reports that you can conduct from the weblogs. We will be retrieving critical information from the log files. For this purpose, we will use the DataBricks Notebook. As a brief reminder: DataBricks allows you to write Spark queries instantly without having to focus on data problems. It is considered as one of the programs to help you manage and organize data.

We will learn how to use Spark to generate various types of reports. For instance, a session report provides information about the session activity, referring to the actions that a user with a unique IP performs during a specified period. The number of user sessions determines the amount of traffic that websites receive.

This Apache Spark training course will also focus on a pageview report, which determines how many pages were viewed during a specified time. Additionally, you will learn about a new visitor report, indicating the number of new users that have visited the website during a given time.

To learn Apache Spark better, you will be introduced with referring domains report, target domains report, top IP addresses report, search query report, and more!

In this course, you will learn to create Weblog Report Generation for Ecommerce website log in Apache Spark using Databricks Notebook (Community edition),

1) Basics flow of data in Apache Spark, loading data, and working with data, this course shows you how Apache Spark is perfect for Big Data Reporting Engine.

2) Learn the basics of Databricks notebook by enrolling into Free Community Edition Server

3) Ecommerce Weblog Tracking Report generation Project real-world example.

4) Graphical Representation of Data using Databricks notebook.

5) Create a Data Pipeline

6) Launching Spark Cluster

7) Process that data using Apache Spark

8) Publish the Project on Web to Impress your recruiter

About Databricks:

Databricks lets you start writing Spark queries instantly so you can focus on your data problems.

Let's discover more about the Ecommerce Weblog Tracking Report generation Project using Apache Spark

Data:

The data is Weblog or Website log of Ecommerce Server (Unreal Data for Training Purpose)

Who this course is for:
Beginner Apache Spark Developer, Bigdata Engineers or Developers, Software Developer

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/4da36b8462e519735c094043b5265ff2/btjx8.Learn.Apache.Spark.to.Generate.Weblog.Reports.for.Websites.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/17D588891432623/btjx8.Learn.Apache.Spark.to.Generate.Weblog.Reports.for.Websites.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/eA1209a1c1057e8D/btjx8.Learn.Apache.Spark.to.Generate.Weblog.Reports.for.Websites.rar
Старый 08.03.2021, 15:56   #50826
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Online Marketing Praxis - Grundlagen und Positionierung

Online Marketing Praxis - Grundlagen und Positionierung
Duration: 6h6m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 5.65 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: German
Digitales Marketing / Online Marketing: Leads, E-Mail-Marketing, Sales Funnel, Positionierung und Webseiten erstellen

What you'll learn
Du wirst Online-Marketing im Jahr 2021 verstehen
Du wirst lernen, was Online Marketing ist und nach welchem Grundprinzip es funktioniert
Du wirst lernen, was ein Lead ist und wozu Leadmagneten verwendet werden.
Du verstehst, wie Du Zielgruppen und Kunden-Avatare / Buyer Personas definierst
Du wirst wissen, wie E-Mail-Marketing funktioniert und was ein Autoresponder ist.
Du lernst den Unterschied zwischen Newsletter und E-Mail-Kampagne kennen.
Du wirst genau verstehen wie ein Double Opt-In Prozess funktioniert inkl. Bestätigungsseite und Danke-Seite
Du verstehst, was ein Sales-Funnel ist und wie Funnel aufgebaut sind
Du wirst die Grundlagen des Affiliate Marketing kennenlernen
Du lernst kennen, wie Split-Tests bzw. A/B-Tests aufgebaut sind.

Requirements
Ein Computer / Laptop mit Zugang zum Internet
Du hast Interesse an Online-Marketing
Du möchtest die Grundlagen anhand praktischer Erfahrungen verstehen
Description
Digitales Marketing und insbesondere Online Marketing boomen seit einigen Jahren.

Es herrscht eine Goldgräberstimmung, und genau JETZT hat es Sinn, sich mit Online Marketing auseinanderzusetzen - bevor es zu spät ist.

Besonders jetzt, im Jahr 2021 explodiert der Online Traffic und die Werbepreise gehen herunter.

Der Einzelhandel, Unternehmer und Selbständige sind aufgrund der aktuellen Lage gezwungen, ihre Produkte immer mehr online zu verkaufen - und kaum jemand ist wirklich darauf vorbereitet.

Das Rennen hat offiziell begonnen, und wer sich JETZT mit Online-Marketing beschäftigt, hat noch eine Chance, vorne mit dabei zu sein.

Woran liegt das?

In den letzten 3-4 Jahren hat sich eine Art Onlinemarketing-Blase entwickelt mit internationalen und deutschen Experten, die sehr viel Ahnung haben von E-Mail-Marketing, Leads, Funneln, Conversions und so weiter.

Jedoch hat dieses Wissen bisher kaum den Sprung von den Online-Marketing-Experten (die bisher weitgehend unter sich bleiben und sich untereinander Coachings verkaufen) in die echte Offline-Welt geschafft.

Das bedeutet: Das Wissen im deutschsprachigen Raum ist bereits sehr ausgereift, allerdings kommt es noch nicht zur breitgefächerten Anwendung dieses Wissens!

Und genau das ist die Chance, JETZT mit Digitalem Marketing / Online-Marketing anzufangen.

Ich, Sebastian Glöckner, beschäftige mich seit 2016 intensiv mit diesen Themen:

Online Marketing

Landingpages

Sales Funnel

Page Builder

Conversions

Leadpages

E-Mail-Funnel

SEO

Affiliate Marketing

Facebook Marketing und Facebook Werbeanzeigen

Google Ads

Youtube Marketing

Instagram Marketing

Onlinekurs-Marketing

Content Marketing im Allgemeinen

In den letzten Jahren habe ich tausende Stunden und zehntausende Euro in dieses Wissen und die Erfahrungen gesteckt.

Und die wichtigsten Erfahrungen aus diesen Jahren möchte ich in diesem Kurs mit Dir teilen. :-)

Wir beginnen erstmal mit den Grundlagen. Bitte melde Dich, wenn du neue Lektionen zu Themen brauchst, die Dich interessieren. Ich erstelle diese dann auf Anfrage.

Liebe Grüße
Sebastian Glöckner

Who this course is for:
Jeder, der sich für Online Marketing / Digitales Marketing interessiert
Jeder, der die Grundbegriffe des Online Marketing nachhaltig verstehen möchte
Unternehmer und Solopreneure, die Digitales Marketing anhand von echten Beispielen lernen möchten.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/0434c03f91e5963dfc046131bfd103c5/bcf96.Online.Marketing.Praxis..Grundlagen.und.Positionierung.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/e8a570f8acb69193b0af9fe40574cf4f/bcf96.Online.Marketing.Praxis..Grundlagen.und.Positionierung.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/a24682fb8474eef995186d4a421655e6/bcf96.Online.Marketing.Praxis..Grundlagen.und.Positionierung.part3.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/8ef366db6909f7cef082ae1ccdbe2f65/bcf96.Online.Marketing.Praxis..Grundlagen.und.Positionierung.part4.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/cd29c36cd10c6013922c11a18fa2f948/bcf96.Online.Marketing.Praxis..Grundlagen.und.Positionierung.part5.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/7943fedd4a0644117c3ca709d4c7b67f/bcf96.Online.Marketing.Praxis..Grundlagen.und.Positionierung.part6.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/D6E95D5A5C62D3D/bcf96.Online.Marketing.Praxis..Grundlagen.und.Positionierung.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/77E7166C0BF64D8/bcf96.Online.Marketing.Praxis..Grundlagen.und.Positionierung.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/90D64D22DCA6A96/bcf96.Online.Marketing.Praxis..Grundlagen.und.Positionierung.part3.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/D7DC6E4F17C8796/bcf96.Online.Marketing.Praxis..Grundlagen.und.Positionierung.part4.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/3EBD52368CA9941/bcf96.Online.Marketing.Praxis..Grundlagen.und.Positionierung.part5.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/F84190CD5ABADE0/bcf96.Online.Marketing.Praxis..Grundlagen.und.Positionierung.part6.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/cD749f7ce06f2609/bcf96.Online.Marketing.Praxis..Grundlagen.und.Positionierung.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/f4BAeb6Cd2489768/bcf96.Online.Marketing.Praxis..Grundlagen.und.Positionierung.part2.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/a69a139Ce4ae9a49/bcf96.Online.Marketing.Praxis..Grundlagen.und.Positionierung.part3.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/58c32F91dbe3d3ec/bcf96.Online.Marketing.Praxis..Grundlagen.und.Positionierung.part4.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/3194bd273Bc6afBf/bcf96.Online.Marketing.Praxis..Grundlagen.und.Positionierung.part5.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/9a42349650976572/bcf96.Online.Marketing.Praxis..Grundlagen.und.Positionierung.part6.rar
Старый 08.03.2021, 15:57   #50827
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Photoshop Composite Masterclass Glowing Light Effects

Photoshop Composite Masterclass Glowing Light Effects
1h 46m | mkv , 1280x720 , 24fps | AAC , 48Khz | 1.3 GB
Learn how to create realistic and compelling glowing light effects in Adobe Photoshop from a decade-long professional in the creative field! This course will go over 3 different examples and ways in which you can create a glowing light effect, increasing in difficulty as the course goes on. By the end of the course, you will have created 4 total edits where you use the techniques taught in this course! Also, by the end of this course, you will have all the knowledge you need to go out and keep creating edits using the glowing light effects taught in all your photos and edits, the possibilities are limitless!

I am Tom Kai, A professional photographer and graphic designer with an incredible passion for creating. I've been working in the creative field for the past 11 years and in that time I've learned a lot of useful information that I want to share with YOU! I am excited to have you in my course "Photoshop Composite Masterclass: Glowing Light Effects" If you want to see more of my work, I encourage you to check out my website HERE or feel free to follow me over on Instagram @therealtomkai or you can just click HERE

One of the main things that can make or break a photoshop composite comes down to the lighting and more specifically, artificial lighting that is added into the composite by a person. This can be a candle, lantern, firefly, anything really, but if it's done badly, it can completely ruin your piece. On the flip-side though, if done well, it can really take your composite and edit to the next level and you'll have people wondering how you created such kind of edit, and that's the goal! I'm going to be showing you 3 different ways in which you can create a realistic looking glowing light effect, ranging from basic, to a full on photoshop composite that we will do together and where we will create our own sun! Now I know, it may sound a bit overwhelming and difficult, but don't you worry, that's why I'm here! I will make this all really simple and walk you through every single step of the process!

Believe it or not, I've been exactly where you are! I was was watching through tutorials, courses, tip & help guides, but it honestly got frustrating when the courses or tutorial videos weren't comprehensive enough and I had to watch through dozens of videos to learn just one single technique. Over the years I've learned to value my time a lot, but more importantly I value your time more. It is vital to get everything you need from just one video or course, and that is exactly what I strive to do with every single one of my courses. For this one specifically, My goal is to have it be the only course you will ever need to learn how to create amazing glowing light effects in Adobe Photoshop!

This course is made using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Photoshop CC as of March 2021, the brand new Adobe Photoshop CC 2021 update, however the principles and skills taught in this course can and will apply to other future versions as well. You can also download a free trial of Adobe Photoshop from adobe.com

In this course you will learn:

Where you can find FREE resources for Photoshop Compositing
How to set up the Photoshop interface properly for editing
Basic glowing light effect
Intermediate glowing light effect
Advanced glowing light effect
One of the crucial skills needed for photoshop compositing to look next level!
If you liked this course, I encourage you to check out this other course that I made!

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/be46562ff3904df7818771d58b21b2fc/7jpxl.Photoshop.Composite.Masterclass.Glowing.Light.Effects.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/672CA7798BBE5E8/7jpxl.Photoshop.Composite.Masterclass.Glowing.Light.Effects.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/A787195f4d16277c/7jpxl.Photoshop.Composite.Masterclass.Glowing.Light.Effects.rar
Старый 08.03.2021, 17:01   #50828
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Ashampoo Snap 12.0.0 Multilingual + Portable

Ashampoo Snap 12.0.0 Multilingual + Portable | 157.5/158.5 Mb
With Ashampoo Snap 12, capturing screenshots or videos almost happens by itself. Anything you see on your screen is faithfully captured along with numerous smart settings. The built-in editor takes care of post-processing as well as storing and saving of captures. This makes Snap not just a mere screenshot app but a visual thinker's dream. Screen captures can be enhanced and polished with automatic numbering, arrows, comments, stickers and so much more! From simple images to video captures and documentations: Snap does it all!

Fast and easy video cutting
Not every video recording is an instant success. Ads, extra steps or pauses are a frequent bother. The same applies to screen captures. Keep the important bits and get rid of the rest with Ashampoo Snap 12! Remove ads, glitches or superfluous scenes or split your video into individual episodes. It doesn't matter whether you're casually pointing and capturing, creating an extensive webinar or producing a high-quality presentation: With Ashampoo Snap 12, every video capture comes out a success!

Capture and share desktop contents with ease
Would you like to share your screenshots and videos with friends and family or upload them to social networks? With Ashampoo Snap 12, all options are open to you-at home and work! Ashampoo Snap 12 can share your files across all popular online and cloud services, including Twitter, Facebook, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive etc. For an even simpler way, upload your files to Ashampoo Webspace-it's completely free. Naturally, you can always take a more traditional or professional route and email your files as well.

Create videos for any purpose
Creating instructional videos or documentaries is a breeze with Ashampoo Snap 12. Recordings are live-annotable with texts, drawings and voice narration. Clear things up with visualized mouse clicks and key strokes and add watermarks to protect your intellectual property. Take it to the next level and add live feeds from your webcam in a single click. Here's your ticket to create engaging tutorials, prepare instructive webinars and to point the way to the things that matter most to you-literally!

Save time and screen-capture information instantly
Meaningful images can save you a lot of time and explaining and help with elucidating complex issues better. There's a reason for "Show, don't tell": Our brain can process, and recall, information embedded into images far quicker! And there's more: With Ashampoo Snap 12, you can enrich your images with comments, drawings and explanations to get to the point quickly! Point out details, highlight errors or mark out important areas in a snap. Save yourself tedious text-based explanations and say exactly what you mean with a single screenshot! Try it out today and see just how much text you can save!

Perfect for different screen resolutions and multi-display environments
Ashampoo Snap 12 fully supports multi-display setups, even with different resolution and DPI combinations, e.g. mixed Full HD and 4K environments. Each display is captured at its individual resolution for maximum crispness and results are instantly editable. And once you're in the editor, it's smooth sailing for beginners and professionals alike!

Create GIFs from any video
What would the internet be without those charming GIF animations? But GIFs can also be used in tutorials or demonstrations to great effect. Ashampoo Snap 12 can turn any video segment into GIFs. Just set the start and end positions, fire up the built-in converter and you're done!

More than a snipping tool: extensive comfort features
Ashampoo Snap 12 does most of the heavy lifting for you. Automatic numbering or time-delayed captures will help you make the most of your shots. Freely annotate your captures with texts and drawings or use flood fills. Put the spotlight on individual portions, blur sensitive data and use the highlighter to direct attention in style!

Capture desktop contents and save videos or images from the internet
The Internet is brimming with fascinating images, texts and videos. Ashampoo Snap 12 makes it easy to capture what you like! Save image and videos and edit them on the fly and to your liking! Anything you see on your screen, or hear through your sound card, Snap can capture!

Create screenshots quickly and with great flexibility
Capturing and editing screenshots is child's play with Ashampoo Snap 12. From entire desktops to small screen segments, scrolling web sites to single passages: Everything is only a single click away! Use time to your advantage and create time-delayed screenshots or capture contents with pixel precision. Ashampoo Snap 12 is the screenshot program that does it all: intuitive handling + high-performance features!

Take full-quality screenshots of your video games
Ashampoo Snap 12 takes perfect screenshots of your games, even in fullscreen mode. Capture your epic 2D and 3D fullscreen adventures in resolutions up to 4K. Preserve your greatest triumphs, highscores and player highlights forever!

Operating System:Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10

Home Page -[Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/7892e9bbac91e0724a1bc7db39716236/mwwef.Ashampoo.Snap.12.Portable.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/5980a50b549463b7fd250eb59c6c9e86/mwwef.Ashampoo.Snap.12.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/4B17A28F17E74AF/mwwef.Ashampoo.Snap.12.Portable.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/B653ED39D2C7E82/mwwef.Ashampoo.Snap.12.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/207b1d5436df08ff/mwwef.Ashampoo.Snap.12.Portable.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/dECeec965b819535/mwwef.Ashampoo.Snap.12.rar
Старый 08.03.2021, 17:02   #50829
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.6 Multilingual + Portable

Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.6 Multilingual + Portable | 171.4/106.3 Mb
Infix PDF Editor Made Simple. For the first time it is now possible to edit text in any PDF document using tools familiar to anyone who uses a word processor. Easily edit the text in your PDFs, reflow and re-justify text, change fonts, colours and sizes. Resize, reposition and change images as you would in a professional publishing application. Infix PDF Editor is a tool that allows you edit PDF and text documents.

To ensure your edited documents look their best, Infix includes the kind of professional-quality hyphenation and justification (H and J) found in packages such as Adobe InDesign and Quark Express. Coupled with fine control over letter, word and line spacing, you can be confident that your edits will be undetectable. Infix is the quality PDF Editor giving unparalleled ease of use combined with high quality text formatting.On top of its advanced text-handling, Infix offers all of the standard editing facilities you would expect such as page cropping, annotation, cut & paste between PDFs, graphics manipulation and more.

Features:
- Edit the text in your PDFs like a word processor using rulers, tabs, search and replace and spell checking.
- Easily edit the text in any PDF
- Works just like a Word Processor
- Add & replace photos
- Copy/paste images, tables and drawings from other PDFs
- Spell-check in five languages
- Full search & replace
- Use tabs, margins and indents

Operating System:Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10

Home Page-[Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/07f9b009c44fa065dbdb399f734c3fed/owhxk.Infix.7.6.Portable.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/290a29b0b6702a3a84b91a6dcc25b350/owhxk.Infix7.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/B643DC329C23EAF/owhxk.Infix.7.6.Portable.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/C52CB3147FF12F1/owhxk.Infix7.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/4456174684635310/owhxk.Infix.7.6.Portable.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/36dc21b5Fb5c0dcb/owhxk.Infix7.rar
Старый 08.03.2021, 17:03   #50830
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Automation on Mainframe using Rexx

Automation on Mainframe using Rexx
MP4 | h264, 1280x720 | Lang: English | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz | 13h 2m | 5.16 GB
Rexx Programming [Full Course to create customized tools like SAVE, Change, Find and etc..]

What you'll learn
How to Create Tools/Routines that Simplify Your daily Work or save time
Creating automation tools
Requirements
Mainframe basics.
Minimum any programming language basics
Description
The below are the topics are covered as part of this course:

Introduction to Rexx

Writing and Running a REXX Exec

Rexx Basics/Components of Rexx

Using Variables and Expressions

Control Instructions:

IF

SELECT

Looping Instructions:

DO

DO FOREVER

LEAVE

DO WHILE

DO UNTIL

Parse

User-defined functions

System supplied functions

Trace i.e Debugging Rexx program

Introduction to Compound Variables

Introduction to Stack and Queue

File Handling in Rexx:

Different ways of creating files,

Rename the file name

Delete the file

Copy the data from one file to another file

Read the data from a sequential file

Read the data from Member of PDS

Demos on Automation tools creations

Macros

Demo on tools creation using Macros

All the Rexx programs also added in the resources section.

The course is designed in such a way that you can able to create tools/automate your tasks once you are done with this course.

About REXX:

The REXX language is a versatile general-purpose programming language that can be used by new and experienced programmers. This course for programmers who want to learn the REXX language.

That Rexx is easy to learn and use does not mean that it has limited features or is some sort of "beginner's language." Rexx competes, feature for feature, with any of the other major scripting languages. If it didn't, it certainly would not be the primary scripting language for mainframes, nor would it have attained the widespread use it enjoys today on so many other platforms. Nor would there be many hundreds of thousands of Rexx users distributed around the world.*

Ease of use and power traditionally force language trade-offs. It is easy to get one without the other, but difficult to achieve both. Rexx is specifically designed to combine the two. It achieves this goal through these principles:

Simple syntax

Small command set, with functions providing the power

Free-form language

Consistent, reliable behavior

Modularity and structured programming

Fewer rules

Standardization

Who this course is for:
Who are interested to learn automation on Mainframe.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/7b1d407dd2d87f9871a4cecf8467205f/0awuc.Automation.on.Mainframe.using.Rexx.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/f01db612ef389fcd71caeee6e76e1394/0awuc.Automation.on.Mainframe.using.Rexx.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/978fc7bd97ca9ab8f9af25aeb0ac5244/0awuc.Automation.on.Mainframe.using.Rexx.part3.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/09aa6a691db90570edae0f0a83da8e10/0awuc.Automation.on.Mainframe.using.Rexx.part4.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/9258b977da46cdb6cd429372b14ee6c2/0awuc.Automation.on.Mainframe.using.Rexx.part5.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/e89a4a646a76f3bb51179912a08d6df8/0awuc.Automation.on.Mainframe.using.Rexx.part6.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/B01D50C4DB4296B/0awuc.Automation.on.Mainframe.using.Rexx.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/8DE348E39FC4D8A/0awuc.Automation.on.Mainframe.using.Rexx.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/37021D7E543C48A/0awuc.Automation.on.Mainframe.using.Rexx.part3.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/5F58D07A87C9A0A/0awuc.Automation.on.Mainframe.using.Rexx.part4.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/73EE4182EEDD56E/0awuc.Automation.on.Mainframe.using.Rexx.part5.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/7B0888AF3EDEB3F/0awuc.Automation.on.Mainframe.using.Rexx.part6.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7fc048a2041b2cFd/0awuc.Automation.on.Mainframe.using.Rexx.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/2ab9a7BCE5536642/0awuc.Automation.on.Mainframe.using.Rexx.part2.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/74e4775c177c41b6/0awuc.Automation.on.Mainframe.using.Rexx.part3.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/83d2818f41ddBB57/0awuc.Automation.on.Mainframe.using.Rexx.part4.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/dedA931F1c5029e9/0awuc.Automation.on.Mainframe.using.Rexx.part5.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/386baf5d0DDa2b44/0awuc.Automation.on.Mainframe.using.Rexx.part6.rar
Старый 08.03.2021, 17:05   #50831
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Distillation columns : Principles , Operation & Design

Distillation columns : Principles , Operation & Design
MP4 | h264, 1280x720 | Lang: English | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz | 3h 43m | 1.45 GB
A complete understanding of construction details and functioning of distilling columns for successful operation

What you'll learn
Understand the thermodynamics of Vapor Liquid Equilibria for pure components and mixtures
Know, understand and master the concepts necessary to optimize the operation of your distillation column
Know about all parameters and profiles for the analysis of your distillation column operation
Detect deficiencies in the operation of your distilling column, find their origin and solutions
Know and understand the operating variables and process control systems used for your distillation column
Know the different types of internals, how they operate and how you can optimize them
Use the Aspen Plus simulation results to understand and predict the performance of a distillation column
Requirements
Some engineering or field knowledge is preferable but not mandatory. All the concepts are explained in depth using an easy to understand language to allow students to build their knowledge from the ground up
Description
Distillation columns of various designs and applications are encountered nowadays throughout petroleum refining, petrochemical, chemical and process industries.

This course is designed to provide you with a complete understanding of construction details and functioning of distilling columns. This understanding is a prerequisite for successful operation of your plant.

The course features 5 major items :

1- VAPOR LIQUID EQUILIBRIA : (thermodynamics of pure components and complex mixtures)

Volatility of pure components : boiling point, vapor pressure

Concept of Sensible and Latent Heat

Behavior of mixtures in distillation : dew and bubble points, vaporization curves, total/partial condensation and vaporization, liquid-vapor separation and distribution of components according to their volatility

Relation between temperature, pressure and composition of distillate and residue

2- INDUSTRIAL DISTILLATION PRACTICES :

Operating parameters of an industrial distillation column (Pressure, Temperature, Flow rates, Reflux Ratio...)

Separating power : number of stages, liquid and vapor traffics, feed inlet location

Column pressure : pressure control and pressure profile along the column

Internal flow rates profiles, concentration and temperature profiles, concentration peaks

Material balance of the column : concepts of cut point, separation quality and fractionation capability

Heat balance : condenser and reboiler duties, Reflux and Boil-up ratios and industrial configurations

Instrumentation and process control loops around the column

3- INDUSTRIAL DISTILLATION EQUIPMENT :

Trays : technology, performances, flexibility

Packings (structured or random) : technology, performances, flexibility

Different types of contacting systems for the active area : bubble caps, fixed or floating valves

Liquid or vapor distributors, collectors and redistributors

Troubles such as flooding, weeping, fouling...

4- ASSESSING DISTILLING COLUMN PERFORMANCE USING ASPEN PLUS (A CHEMICAL ENGINEERING SIMULATOR)

Base case

Effect of temperature

Effect of pressure

Effect of feed stage location

Effect of reflux ratio

5- SOLVED PROBLEMS

Ethylene / Ethane fractionator

Reboiler operation

Flash separator

Distilling column overhead operations

Depropanizer case study

Many images, cross sectional views, graphs and animations can be found throughout, increasing the value of this course as an educational tool and industrial reference for personnel involved in distilling operations.

So this course is not only of use to practicing engineers and operators to whom a knowledge of the distillation process is of crucial importance in efficient operation of distilling columns but also intended as a study guide for undergraduates in process, chemical, petrochemical & petroleum engineering disciplines.

So with no further ado, check out the free preview videos and the curriculum of the course and we look forward to seeing you in the first section.

Hope to see you there !

WR Training

Spread the wings of your knowledge

Who this course is for:
Chemical engineers
Process engineers
Design engineers
Process control personnel and technical staff in the refining, petrochemicals, chemical and process industries
Production and Shift Supervisors in charge of distilling columns
Field Operators

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/81e5bd8aaa0d8abebd94e64144895d99/e5if1.Distillation.columns..Principles..Operation..Design.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/2e429ebe9532d6422f827bd2c7b11951/e5if1.Distillation.columns..Principles..Operation..Design.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/08408FAB9AE772B/e5if1.Distillation.columns..Principles..Operation..Design.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/358E346BBFF9346/e5if1.Distillation.columns..Principles..Operation..Design.part2.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5bc886E54dC8ee0e/e5if1.Distillation.columns..Principles..Operation..Design.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/6b36Ad1c45bf80ab/e5if1.Distillation.columns..Principles..Operation..Design.part2.rar
Старый 08.03.2021, 17:06   #50832
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Environmental and Ecology Management

Environmental and Ecology Management
MP4 | h264, 1280x720 | Lang: English | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz | 44m | 747 MB
"There is enough for everybody's need and not for everybody's greed" - Mahatama Gandhi

What you'll learn
Environmental Management Concepts
Requirements
An open mind to learn and grow in your life.
A computer or a phone with good speakers or headphones
Even if you have never learnt Environment Management this course if for you.
Description
Environmental management deals with the regulation process and protection of the health of our planet, by promoting human behaviours that make a positive impact on the natural environment. Professionals in the field investigate problems, develop solutions, and work in teams to address various types of environmental crises throughout the world. Environmental management addresses hot topic issues such as global warming, pollution, deforestation, soil erosion, landfills, or depletion of Earth's natural resources.

The basic functions of good environmental management are goal setting; information management; support of decision making; organizing and planning of environmental management; environmental management programs; piloting; implementation and control; communication; internal and external auditing, etc.

You will learn how to assess, manage and monitor the environmental effects of organisations, participate in multidisciplinary project work, as well as develop critical thinking, problem-solving and research skills. Most programmes include practical experience through fieldwork and project-oriented group-work, dealing with common real-life issues.

Learn about the best environmental technologies for sustainable development and how they are managed in various settings around the world. This course gives you an opportunity to learn about global trends that influence our environment and the living conditions and how different management systems and approaches are used around the world to manage the environment.

This includes current environmental technologies built for the environment and technologies for sustainable soil management, groundwater protection methods and integrated Water resources management.

Who this course is for:
This is a course for anyone and everyone who wants to learn about Environment Management. This complete course will help you

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/3b1c0e1877ed0f275085fd7d1cbc9f8c/se7oi.Environmental.and.Ecology.Management.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/EEBF7850D88DFFB/se7oi.Environmental.and.Ecology.Management.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/48d4eB2703a14d11/se7oi.Environmental.and.Ecology.Management.rar
Старый 08.03.2021, 17:07   #50833
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию TextMate 2.0.21 macOS

TextMate 2.0.21 | macOS | 23 mb
TextMate brings Apple's approach to operating systems into the world of text editors. By bridging UNIX underpinnings and GUI, TextMate cherry-picks the best of both worlds to the benefit of expert scripters and novice users alike.

A list of highlights follow, you can follow the links to learn more.

- Ability to Search and Replace in a Project
- Auto-Indent for Common Actions Like Pasting Text
- Auto-Pairing of Brackets and Other Characters
- Clipboard History
- Column Selections and Column Typing
- Completion of Words from Current Document
- CSS-like Selectors to Pinpoint the Scope of Actions and Settings
- Declarative Language Grammars for Graceful Mixing and Hacking
- Dynamic Outline for Working With Multiple Files
- Expand Trigger Words to Code Blocks With Tab-able Placeholders
- File Tabs when Working With Projects
- Foldable Code Blocks
- Function Pop-up for Quick Overview and Navigation
- Plug-able Through Your Favorite Scripting Language
- Recordable Macros With No Programming Required
- Regular Expression Search and Replace (grep)
- Run Shell Commands from Within a Document
- Support for Darcs, Perforce, SVK, and Subversion
- Support for More Than 50 Languages
- Switch Between Files in Projects With a Minimum of Key Strokes
- Themable Syntax Highlight Colors
- Visual Bookmarks to Jump Between Places in a File
- Works As External Editor for (s)ftp Programs
- Works Together With Xcode and Can Build Xcode Projects

Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/3ff957639771d6b927e89389e0531238/1v399.TextMate.2.0.21.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/DDF847128E1A6FB/1v399.TextMate.2.0.21.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/eb62a5674EF7Bb0e/1v399.TextMate.2.0.21.rar
Старый 10.03.2021, 05:00   #50834
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию NXPowerLite Desktop Edition v9.0.4 (x64) Portable

NXPowerLite Desktop Edition v9.0.4 (x64) Portable | 23 Mb
NXPowerLite Desktop will quickly reduce the size of your PDF, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, JPEG, PNG and TIFF files.

Custom profiles
Create custom settings profiles and quickly select them from the home screen for a great productivity boost.

Explorer integration
Compress files directly from Windows Explorer using the right-click menu options.

Zip compression
Leave files in their original format or optionally collect them together into a single Zip file.

Batch compression
Compress up to 10,000 files at a time. Great for compressing small folders of content quickly.

Compress files for email
Automatically compress email attachments as they are sent from Outlook or Lotus Notes.

Same file format
Compressed files stay in the same format with the same file extension. You don't need NXPowerLite to open compressed files.

NOTE:
- Made in NSIS
- This portable release supported Win7, Win8/8.1, Win10 (64-bit ONLY)

Home Page-[Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/7a576994ab93c12c85d4605d50a597e7/g7gzx.NXPowerLite.Desktop.Edition.v9.0.4.x64.Portable.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/0EFED0FABB0C567/g7gzx.NXPowerLite.Desktop.Edition.v9.0.4.x64.Portable.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/399A4605f723d4Af/g7gzx.NXPowerLite.Desktop.Edition.v9.0.4.x64.Portable.rar
Старый 10.03.2021, 05:08   #50835
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Pixyz Studio v2020.2.2.18 (x64) Portable

Pixyz Studio v2020.2.2.18 (x64) Portable | 438 Mb
Languages: English, 中文, 日本語
Pixyz helps industrial companies and 3D consumers re-use 3D data for any visualization scenario, saving them time, effort and maximizing visualization performance. Pixyz provides the best-in-class Tessellator, creating prefect mesh from any CAD/3D data fast and efficiently. Pixyz is the leading solution for large CADdata automatic preparation, optimization & review.

PixyzStudio is the ultimate CAD data preparation & optimization software. PixyzStudio helps companies and 3D consumers re-use CAD data for any visualization scenario.

Pixyz Studio is a unique 3D data preparation tool providing the best-in-class Tessellator, enabling the transformation of CAD data from industry-leading solutions (Catia, NX, SolidWorks...) into lightweight, optimized meshes.

Pixyz Studio's interactive graphical user interface gives access to a large set of features and algorithms. It also embeds a Python API, allowing advanced users to create powerful scripts to automate complex data preparation tasks and plugins.

PixyzStudio helps companies and 3D users re-use their CAD data for any visualization scenario.

NOTE:
- Made in NSIS
- This portable release supported Win7, Win8/8.1, Win10 (64-bit ONLY)

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/2d965f7c45ec1f424e9bd7fb008c2fae/l1h0h.Pixyz.Studio.v2020.2.2.18.x64.Portable.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/e698227e44d592adf400d8ad68f96ed3/l1h0h.Pixyz.Studio.v2020.2.2.18.x64.Portable.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/796EC4953CF503F/l1h0h.Pixyz.Studio.v2020.2.2.18.x64.Portable.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/4731125249773F4/l1h0h.Pixyz.Studio.v2020.2.2.18.x64.Portable.part2.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/17B3a1b8d4a7ba84/l1h0h.Pixyz.Studio.v2020.2.2.18.x64.Portable.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7e8f7676c4e575Ba/l1h0h.Pixyz.Studio.v2020.2.2.18.x64.Portable.part2.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws