Старый 17.10.2020, 14:39   #43216
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Resume and CV writing: Stefan Devito's industry expert hacks

Resume and CV writing: Stefan Devito's industry expert hacks
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.7 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 18 lectures (1 hour, 55 mins) | Language: English
How to pass HR and computer screening and get invited to the interview - learn industry expert hacks from Stefan Devito

What you'll learn

Creating a CV that gets you noticed
What not to put on your CV
A CV that increases chances of being selected by 90%

Requirements

You need to have a minimum of trust in yourself. If your problem is confidence, take a course on conifdence instead

Description

This course teaches you some of the most important elements of having a great CV

What info not to put in

How to create a logical path in your CV

Formatting and making it visually appealing

Power-words that gets you selected more likely than your peers

Highlighting relevant experience even if you have almost no experience

How to pass HR and computer screening and get invited to the interview

This course is for you, if you want to learn the hacks and what matters from a professional.

It is not for you, if you are looking for HR people's advice. I have no HR background and thus will not provide you that. But from my experience I can tell you, that HR people never make the call, they are at best supporting and sifting through the vast amounts of applicants.

My name is Stefan, your guide during your interview preparation. Before founding my own business and managing people myself, I have worked in different roles in several careers and countries, including

Sales

Legal

Fashion

Data science

Energy

Lobby and Policy advocacy

Tax

Environmental

Trading

Indeed, I can't even believe it myself how I acquired so much experience in just ten years of professional life, but I guess it has to do with my versatile personality...

Finally, I am also not going to hard-sell this course to you. I am sharing with you what I have learnt, what works for me, nothing more, nothing less. If you check some of the preview lessons and think the info would help you too, please enroll.

If you are not sure, please do not enroll, I dont want half-commited people who then go through 10% of the course and then fail to get their dream job. I want to work with people who have not given up on their dream job and are smart enough to get training before they go to the interview.

If you are that person then great, meet me inside!

Who this course is for:

Job seekers
Students
Early career professionals
Industry professionals

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/cd3f67e8a7d0cf2b59f25cd25cc0b522/6mfvh.Resume.and.CV.writing.Stefan.Devitos.industry.expert.hacks.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/44447EED5FAD667/6mfvh.Resume.and.CV.writing.Stefan.Devitos.industry.expert.hacks.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8QDiw/6mfvh.Resume.and.CV.writing.Stefan.Devitos.industry.expert.hacks.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 17.10.2020, 14:40   #43217
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию The Python Programming v3.9 Comprehensive Bootcamp

The Python Programming v3.9 Comprehensive Bootcamp
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.37 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 74 lectures (4 hour, 42 mins) | Language: English
Become A Certified Python Developer, Understand and Practice Python Programming and Boost your Dev career in short time!

What you'll learn

Master the core Python skills needed to apply for python developer positions.
Master industry best practices in Python software development from a professional software engineers.
Go from a total beginner to an advanced python developer.
A true understanding of how Python works behind the scenes.
How to think in python like a python expert.
Variables, Representing Data Types, and using Computational Power
Data Structure for data organization, management and storage formatting
Practical Flow control and Iterable aspects
Building software by composing pure functions process
Object-Oriented Programming model to organize software design
Application containers and Handling all files
Playing with Exception events and analyzing Errors
Lightweight data-interchange format for humans
Essentials to build Python programs from scratch.
Get friendly and fast support in the Bootcamp Q&A.

Requirements

No Python prior experience is required to take this bootcamp
Computer and Text Editor or IDE or Online Editor

Description

Welcome to The Python Programming v3.9 Comprehensive Bootcamp.

In this Complete Bootcamp, we'll teach you everything you need to know to become a Professional Python developer.

Variables, Representing Data Types, and using Computational Power

Data Structure for data organization, management and storage formatting

Practical Flow control and Iterable aspects

Building software by composing pure functions process

Object-Oriented Programming model to organize software design

Application containers and Handling all files

Playing with Exception events and analyzing Errors

Lightweight data-interchange format for humans

All that with Numerous Exercises and Quizzes.

By the end of this Bootcamp, you will have the ability to code with Python the right way easily, and with great confidence to create complex applications.

because this Bootcamp covers all topics from basic to advanced, and supported by the instructor assistance and guidance throughout a prepared high-quality training.

with A demonstration of each point in this Bootcamp and an explanation of all theoretical and practical aspects in an easy way and in an easy language for beginners.

we will provide you with support, and answer all your questions all the time, if you encounter any obstacles during this Bootcamp.

We are here to help you to get the most of this Bootcamp.

Easily and in no time, you will have all the essential skills that the professional Python developers have.

Whether you are a beginner or a professional, this Bootcamp is for you, and will change your life and your thinking for the best in the world of software development.

Python is the most popular programming language out there, also it is one of the coolest, and best programming languages in terms of ease and features.

It is very easy for you to read the Python code, as if you were reading a regular English sentence and you can master it in no time.

With Python, it is possible to do everything you imagine in the world of programming and data.

Who this course is for:

Python new developers
Programming and software development engineering newbies
Anyone who wants to dive deeply into Python 3.9 without wasting time
Python developers who want to master the new features of modern python
Programmers and developers who know other programming language but are new to python

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/ae3b4e082f92fea20be7da5f870787f8/pxiae.The.Python.Programming.v3.9.Comprehensive.Bootcamp.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/D8B95563782B982/pxiae.The.Python.Programming.v3.9.Comprehensive.Bootcamp.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8QDcy/pxiae.The.Python.Programming.v3.9.Comprehensive.Bootcamp.rar
Старый 18.10.2020, 09:15   #43218
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию 12 Steps to Interview Success, Interview Excellence Training

12 Steps to Interview Success, Interview Excellence Training
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.75 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 21 lectures (1 hour, 23 mins) | Language: English

Interview techniques & insights created by professional trainers & interviewers & recruiters

What you'll learn

Improve your success at interviewing
Create a great 1st impression in just 30 seconds
Be more than totally prepared!
Read the room and know how to respond appropriately
Create a powerful lasting impression
Have all the tools and the knowledge to get that next job

Requirements

Have your CV ready and a positive mind set and we will have you ready for that next interview very soon!

Description

Learn what it takes to be successful at interviewing

Interviewing is not something that we do every day and when we do, we are up against other people that have all passed the same criteria. So what is it that will make you shine above the rest?

Now more than ever with the job market becoming so tight, due to the effects of COVID-19, if you do get asked in for an interview you need to be performing at your best to make sure you get offered the position! This course focuses predominately on the softer skills, techniques and a few changes in the way that you would normally approach interview preparation. This is not your normal "Interview Training Course", look at the feedback and see what nearly 1,500 students say about this course!

As a communication skills expert I am often invited to sit on interview panels and it has been from this experience and through my research and training on how humans connect and make decisions, I, working with professionals from one of the largest recruitment companies in the world have developed this course for you.

INTERVIEW TRAINING:

This course steps you through the whole process from:

Warning: What can trip you up

Responding to the company

Planning & preparation

Pre-Interview checklist

Creating a great 1st impression

Being present in the interview

Reading the room and knowing how to respond appropriately

Selling yourself the right way

Lasting impressions - How to finish the interview

Next step - follow-up

Respond to the results of your interview

Tips - What will give you the edge

In this course the 12 Steps to Interview Success we look at what you need to know to walk in with confidence and a changed mind set. Awareness and focus so that you make less mistakes and a presence about you that will tip the scales on your side.

Plus you will learn, enjoy and have a skill to use outside of interviewing...

Who this course is for:

This interview training course is for anyone looking to greatly improve their chances at getting that job offer. Whether you are a school leaver, graduate, looking for a career change or promotion or you are looking to get back into the work force after a break
If you are nervous about interviews or finding yourself unsuccessful in the interview process this course will, guaranteed, give you the skills and confidence to impress at your next interview.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/a964fc270991389200176425cc2c6e4b/5cbii.12.Steps.to.Interview.Success.Interview.Excellence.Training.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/653718405533cf587a8dfdcbc470a667/5cbii.12.Steps.to.Interview.Success.Interview.Excellence.Training.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/09287EACC4E7D8B/5cbii.12.Steps.to.Interview.Success.Interview.Excellence.Training.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/BCE87C34517C811/5cbii.12.Steps.to.Interview.Success.Interview.Excellence.Training.part2.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8QKhd/5cbii.12.Steps.to.Interview.Success.Interview.Excellence.Training.part1.rar http://alfafile.net/file/8QKhg/5cbii.12.Steps.to.Interview.Success.Interview.Excellence.Training.part2.rar
Старый 18.10.2020, 09:21   #43219
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию After the Book: 25 Ways to Bank from Your Book

After the Book: 25 Ways to Bank from Your Book
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.01 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 8 lectures (1 hour, 13 mins) | Language: English

How to Create Multiple Streams of Income from Just One Book

What you'll learn

How to effectively market your book
How to repurpose the content within your book
How to increase your impact as a niche expert with your book
How to lengthen the life and relevancy of your book
How to increase passive income possibilities with your book
Why planning with the end in mind is necessary before ever writing the book.

Requirements

A pen and notebook
An open mind
A willingness to expand into your greatest potential
A habit of action-taking

Description

You wrote a book, now what?

Do you let it sit on a cyberspace bookshelf, collecting dust, or do you leave it packed away in boxes, occasionally taking one out to stare at your name on the cover?

⁣Let's be real: Leaving your message trapped in the pages of your book will not create the impact you're desiring to make on the world.

Increase your impact and your income by doing as many of the strategies I share with you inside this training.

Your book should be a part of your brand and your business.

Dive into the training and take notes. Then implement the first 5 strategies that make the most sense for your business.

Who this course is for:

Entrepreneurs looking to leverage their story for income, impact, and influence
Experts who want their message to rise above the crowd and be heard
Anyone with a story to tell and ready to get it out of their mind and on paper
Coaches who are ready to take their message from the program to the page to the stage

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/d6d702ac134bf40f1c0890589d2916f9/nxoac.After.the.Book.25.Ways.to.Bank.from.Your.Book.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/5E689654429F66E/nxoac.After.the.Book.25.Ways.to.Bank.from.Your.Book.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8QKzm/nxoac.After.the.Book.25.Ways.to.Bank.from.Your.Book.rar
Старый 18.10.2020, 09:22   #43220
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Algorithms and Data Structures in C#: Complete Tutorial

Algorithms and Data Structures in C#: Complete Tutorial
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 5.76 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 137 lectures (15 hour, 39 mins) | Language: English
Learn data structures and algorithms in C# from A to Z. Pass coding interview. Learn unit testing and TDD in addition.

What you'll learn

Implement all the common data structures such as List, Stack, Queue and others understanding how they work under the covers
Use available data structures built-in .NET correctly: choose right data structures, understanding how they work under the covers
Pass coding interviews where interviewers torture you by asking to implement different algorithms and data structures
Solve custom problems related to algorithms and data structures, so you'll be able to combine data structures and re-implement algorithms suiting them for concrete cases
Implement Binary Search Tree
Understand and Apply Hash Tables
Understand and Apply Symbol Tables
Understand and Apply Heaps

Requirements

Some experience in C# or Java
Tooling: a free version of Visual Studio (Community Edition)

Description

Why learn about data structures and algorithms?

Algorithms and data structures constitute the fundamentals of programming.

Good understanding of algorithms and data structures is one of the most important requirements for a great number of work positions. You'll have to solve many problems related to algorithms and data structures at coding interviews. Indeed, you can live without an understanding of algorithms and data structures, in general. However, you can do that until you face a real problem which requires to choose right data structures and implement custom algorithms. If you haven't ever faced such problems, believe me, this is just a matter of time. One day, you'll face such a problem and if you don't understand algorithms and data structures in depth, you'll feel yourself ashamed and helpless. You'll be stuck.

If you're not good at algorithms and data structures, you'll never pass a coding interview in a decent company. Almost all the companies prefer to hire those developers who have good understanding of algorithms and data structures, remember that. Do not delay the study of fundamental concepts.

Better hardware is not a solution for all the performance-related problems. Sometimes, you need to write software for very slow devices. And that very often depends on the budget of a customer, by the way, so you don't have a control over it.

You'd better to understand what's going on under the hood at least one level in-depth. Indeed, if you don't understand how List works, sometimes you'll make sub-optimal or completely wrong decisions.

Why this course?

You may ask me "why should I take exactly your course?" And here is my answer:

This course is a comprehensive tutorial which covers a great number of topics

I tried to do my best to make this course not dry

This course concentrates not only at algorithms and data structures in general but it uncovers the internals of data structures and algorithms built-in .NET BCL (.NET Core's BCL is the same regarding fundamental data structures and algorithms)

This course is practical with exercises and solutions

This course will definitely help you to pass technical interviews

This course is made by a professional software developer with more than 10 years of real-world experience

and many other reasons

What's in the Course?

For now, the course covers:

Introduction to Algorithms and Data Structures: what is a data structure, abstract data type and what's the difference between these notions. What is an algorithm and why they are important to us?

Introduction to Algorithm Analysis: determine how long will a program work, build a log-log Description, approximations, order of growth (Big-O notation), memory consumption

Arrays: arrays in C#, arrays in memory, time complexity of operations on arrays

Sort Algorithms: bubble sort, selection sort, insertion sort, recursion, shell sort, merge sort, quick sort, stability of sort algorithms

Lists: List built-in .NET BCL, nodes, linked list including singly and doubly linked lists, linked list built-in .NET

Stacks: theory and practice; stack based on array, stack based on a linked list, stack built-in .NET

Queues: theory and practice; queue based on array, circular queue, queue based on linked list, queue built-in .NET BCL

Search Algorithms: linear search, binary search (more will be added in the future)

Symbol Tables: intro, API, sequential search-based, binary search-based

Hash Tables: intro, hash functions, GetHashCode, approaches to collisions resolving: separate chaining and linear probing, Dictionary built-in BCL, Sets in BCL

Trees: binary search tree (BST), implementing BST (more will be added in the future)

Heaps: intro, heaps and arrays, implementation, Heap Sort (more will be added in the future, specifically about Priority Queues)

Immutable Collections: immutability and memory pressure, immutable stacks and queues, immutable list, immutable sets, immutable dictionaries, builders in immutable collections

Different Algorithms. This section will include different algorithms as you might guess. For now it convers the Sieve of Eratosthenes.

Who this course is for:

C# developers who want to learn algorithms and data structures in their beloved programming language
Junior developers (C# or Java) who want to successfully pass programming interviews

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/c4d31e160f6d566ca8b050e83a634184/0e4fq.Algorithms.and.Data.Structures.in.C.Complete.Tutorial.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/348065d89d495fbbcb8578cce0d06c18/0e4fq.Algorithms.and.Data.Structures.in.C.Complete.Tutorial.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/9f2ea7a5007c608319a66488d6c45bbf/0e4fq.Algorithms.and.Data.Structures.in.C.Complete.Tutorial.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/C42BEA0E3F9F368/0e4fq.Algorithms.and.Data.Structures.in.C.Complete.Tutorial.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/CB136FB3749C469/0e4fq.Algorithms.and.Data.Structures.in.C.Complete.Tutorial.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/F74BA85998E11C3/0e4fq.Algorithms.and.Data.Structures.in.C.Complete.Tutorial.part3.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8QKSD/0e4fq.Algorithms.and.Data.Structures.in.C.Complete.Tutorial.part1.rar http://alfafile.net/file/8QKS2/0e4fq.Algorithms.and.Data.Structures.in.C.Complete.Tutorial.part2.rar http://alfafile.net/file/8QKSq/0e4fq.Algorithms.and.Data.Structures.in.C.Complete.Tutorial.part3.rar
Старый 18.10.2020, 09:24   #43221
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Algorithms and Software Engineering for Professionals

Algorithms and Software Engineering for Professionals
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.09 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 104 lectures (7 hour, 20 mins) | Language: English

Understand the core concepts and algorithms of software engineering using Java

What you'll learn

Master the core software engineering algorithms
Understand the concepts Iterations, time complexity and optimization
Understand key data structures such as stack and queues
Learn the Art of Algorithm design
Master tree and graph Algorithms
Ace in technical interviews with proper grasp of concepts

Requirements

This is an advance course and basic programming knowledge is assumed

Description

In order to build something, you must start from the ground up. It is always important to understand the basics and the core of a concept and this ideology also holds true for software programming. Data structures and algorithms are the basic building blocks for Software Engineering, that determine how the system will operate.

Data structures and algorithms are two common concepts that can be found in Software Engineering and are imperative to mastering any programming language or technology within the software technology landscape. In order to master any programming language, functional or objective, one must first understand the basic concept behind it, which includes algorithms.

Data in software engineering are represented in data structures such as maps, lists, trees, etc. and is in the constant need of being sorted and merged, transformed and matched in some way. For this reason, software engineers devised algorithms as a solution for this task, which is consistent, repeatable and testable with a set of metrics to quantify performance.

However, for data structures to work seamlessly with your system, you need to understand the basics to creating clean, efficient and powerful algorithms that reduces the amount of work required by the engineer. This is where this course can help.

Our comprehensive course has been designed to help you understand algorithms and data structures from scratch. This course covers important concepts related to data structures and algorithms including the five major categories of algorithms: Cryptography, Compiler Theory, Signal Processing, Data Analysis, and Graph Databases. This is a course for the Big Boys.

It also includes understanding other primary concepts such as recursion and its relationship to concurrency and ADT's like Trees and Graphs; relationship between trees and rotation operations used in balancing, operations with Primes, Fermat's theorem, parsing grammars with Stacks and Queues and related tools like AST based parsers the beginning step on the road to Compiler theory.

In addition to covering the theoretical concepts, the course also is packed with examples of practical applications. It is important to not only understand what the concept it, but also how to use it. You will definitely get the best of both worlds in this algorithm and data structure tutorial.

This course will also help you ace the theoretical intensive tech interviews. So if you plan to apply for a tech job, this course will act as a great refresher.

With this course, you will not only be able to understand algorithms, but actually write better algorithms to help simplify your programming life. With this much power waiting for you, what are you waiting for? Let's get started.

Who this course is for:

Students who want to master core concepts and algorithms for better software development will find this course very effective

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/f1e3a46b6c5f10d4313299c3d0e3c93a/z0oqx.Algorithms.and.Software.Engineering.for.Professionals.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/495BC9A9CDE6C90/z0oqx.Algorithms.and.Software.Engineering.for.Professionals.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8QKZd/z0oqx.Algorithms.and.Software.Engineering.for.Professionals.rar
Старый 18.10.2020, 09:26   #43222
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Aviation: Fly an ILS Approach using a Flight Simulator

Aviation: Fly an ILS Approach using a Flight Simulator
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 531 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 9 lectures (31 mins) | Language: English

Enhance your aviation knowledge and flying skills learning to fly an ILS approach

What you'll learn

Technical knowledge about the ILS
Read an aeronautical chart
Approach briefing
Localizer Interception
Glideslope interception
Correct descent on glidepath
Phraseology
Standard operational procedures

Requirements

This course is designed to begginers
You are welcome

Description

This course is designed to teach you what is and how to fly an instrument landing system (ILS) using a simple flight simulator (try to figure out how a professional pilot works).

During these lessons you will meet the procedures to learn the theoretical and practical knowledge about how to perform:

A correct approach briefing

How to read an aeronautical ILS chart

Correct configuration of the airplane

Localizer interception

Glidesplope interception

Glide path descent

Standard operational procedures

Phraseology and communications

At the end of course the student will take a short multiple questions exam in order to verify its knowledge before starting to practice through a simulator or maybe proceed with the real flight training becoming a private Pilot.

Who this course is for:

Beginners
Virtual Pilots
Aviation Enthusiast
Private Pilots
Commercial Pilots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/e5f13ed96f9d07bec87057aa9137f1ae/ipfb5.Aviation.Fly.an.ILS.Approach.using.a.Flight.Simulator.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/04AFC7D53BEB9DE/ipfb5.Aviation.Fly.an.ILS.Approach.using.a.Flight.Simulator.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8QKHm/ipfb5.Aviation.Fly.an.ILS.Approach.using.a.Flight.Simulator.rar
Старый 18.10.2020, 09:29   #43223
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Aviation: How to become a Commercial Pilot

Aviation: How to become a Commercial Pilot
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 208 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 17 lectures (29 mins) | Language: English

Discover all the details to start your EASA Professional Flight Training in Europe

What you'll learn

How to become an EASA Professional Pilot
Flight training for Private Pilots
Night Rating VFR
Time Building
ATPL exams
CPL course
MCC and JOC course
Multi Engine rating
Instrument Rating
Pilot Job Hunting
Revalidation SEP/MEP/IR
Advanced UPRT
Type rating
Airline Pilot

Requirements

You are welcome

Description

This course is designed to explain you which the requirements to become an EASA commercial pilot are.

You will discover each aspect to start your training from the scratch obtaining your EASA Commercial Pilot License to fly as a Professional Pilot, attending a modular course. If you wish in the future an Airline Pilot career, this course is for you.

Please, as usual, feel free to comment with suggestions and critiques for future videos. Thanks in advance for your time.

Who this course is for:

Student Pilots
Private Pilots
Commercial Pilots
Aviation enthusiastics
Airline Pilots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/99634c47656a590a10c7d98683d1651a/psjdd.Aviation.How.to.become.a.Commercial.Pilot.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/5A339A00ABD6838/psjdd.Aviation.How.to.become.a.Commercial.Pilot.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8QKGK/psjdd.Aviation.How.to.become.a.Commercial.Pilot.rar
Старый 18.10.2020, 09:31   #43224
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Basics of Digital Signal Processing for Power Engineers

Basics of Digital Signal Processing for Power Engineers
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 4.39 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 93 lectures (14 hour, 55 mins) | Language: English

Filter design using Python with examples related to power electronics

What you'll learn

Signal processing with analog filters
Anaysis of analog filters
The concept of discrete time systems in comparison to continuous time systems
Analog to digital conversion theory
Laplace transforms and it's applicaton in analog filters
Laplace transforms in the digital domain
Continuous to discrete time conversion in the frequency domain
Installing and setting up Python, Numpy and MatDescriptionlib
Generating and Descriptionting signals
Sampling signals and simulating discrete time systems
Simulating the capacitor as a digital filter
Simulating the inductor as a digital filter
Simulating non-ideal capacitors and inductors as digital filters
Simulating an LC filter digitally
Using the signal package in Scipy
Synthesizing transfer functions in Python with signal
Generating Bode Descriptions
Using frequency response characteristics to design filters
Designing and implementing a low pass and a notch filter

Requirements

Basic electrical engineering, basic mathematics, basic programming

Description

This course introduces signal processing to a power engineer with the objective of fulfilling one of the most pressing needs faced in power engineering - filter design. The course begins with a basic introduction to the concept of signal processing, discrete time systems and basic hardware applications. The course dives into the mathematics behind signal processing in order to translate many of the obscure concepts into plain English with the final objective of implementation in hardware. The course will then have code-along sessions where students will learn how filters are designed, analyzed and implemented using Python, Numpy, Scipy and MatDescriptionlib. The course has a section on how to install and setup software on different operating systems and used only free and open source software, making the course and the materials accessible to students irrespective of their background.

Who this course is for:

Electrical engineering students and professionals

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/b0aa532299207480b03b2de2415fabde/4diw6.Basics.of.Digital.Signal.Processing.for.Power.Engineers.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/ab91ac5431fcacd82e9da012c8f0a162/4diw6.Basics.of.Digital.Signal.Processing.for.Power.Engineers.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/f9a248dcfcfc933454d50bbb8ca85cb8/4diw6.Basics.of.Digital.Signal.Processing.for.Power.Engineers.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/48D3454063ECCC6/4diw6.Basics.of.Digital.Signal.Processing.for.Power.Engineers.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/74DF569467BFB0A/4diw6.Basics.of.Digital.Signal.Processing.for.Power.Engineers.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/7F210882755C403/4diw6.Basics.of.Digital.Signal.Processing.for.Power.Engineers.part3.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8QKhD/4diw6.Basics.of.Digital.Signal.Processing.for.Power.Engineers.part1.rar http://alfafile.net/file/8QKhf/4diw6.Basics.of.Digital.Signal.Processing.for.Power.Engineers.part2.rar http://alfafile.net/file/8QKhP/4diw6.Basics.of.Digital.Signal.Processing.for.Power.Engineers.part3.rar
Старый 18.10.2020, 09:33   #43225
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Become a Docker Power User with Visual Studio Code

Become a Docker Power User with Visual Studio Code
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 2.35 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 28 lectures (1 hour, 27 mins) | Language: English

Learn how to become a Docker Power User for VS Code & Docker Users

What you'll learn

Learn from a Docker Captain and DevOps Engineer
Improve your Docker workflow
Bootstrap new Docker Project
Unlock hidden features
Understand VS Code Docker Extension
Become a Docker Power User

Requirements

No prerequisite knowledge is required to take this course.
Docker for Desktop should be installed

Description

Learn how to improve your Visual Studio Code Workflows, Unlock Features, Save Time, and become a Docker Power User.

This course will teach you the skills you need to use VS Code and the Docker extension. It is based upon direct collaboration between Microsoft and Docker to provide excellent knowledge about VS Code and Docker alike.

VS Code is the world's most popular development tool according to a recent Stack Overflow survey. Combing VS Code with Docker unleashes new workflows, reduces context switching, and enables you to become a Docker Power User at the same time.

The Instructor Brian Christner is a Docker Captain, Open Source Contributor, and DevOps engineer with real-world experience.

Some of the benefits you will take away from the course:

Unlock VS Code Shortcuts

Improve your Docker & VS Code workflows

Reduce context switching when developing with Docker & VS Code

Bootstrap new Docker projects without writing a single line of code

Learn to Debug your Docker projects

Enable Remote Development to initialize VS Code inside containers

Become a Docker Power User!!

Who this course is for:

Developers, Operations, or anyone interested to unlock Docker Power User mode
Individuals looking to improve their Docker Workflow
Docker Users
VS Code Users
Anyone wanting to learn DevOps

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/1001face6f520dcaa033a507beb11919/xtcjv.Become.a.Docker.Power.User.with.Visual.Studio.Code.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/f3380f250e7c1cccc9396ea412846a57/xtcjv.Become.a.Docker.Power.User.with.Visual.Studio.Code.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/3aa004d4fb436d0a5583bbed6aea658a/xtcjv.Become.a.Docker.Power.User.with.Visual.Studio.Code.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/131236EC18B09C5/xtcjv.Become.a.Docker.Power.User.with.Visual.Studio.Code.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/3DE8FEEFD735A68/xtcjv.Become.a.Docker.Power.User.with.Visual.Studio.Code.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/7C3DD7EE9B998DB/xtcjv.Become.a.Docker.Power.User.with.Visual.Studio.Code.part3.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8QK8y/xtcjv.Become.a.Docker.Power.User.with.Visual.Studio.Code.part1.rar http://alfafile.net/file/8QK8b/xtcjv.Become.a.Docker.Power.User.with.Visual.Studio.Code.part2.rar http://alfafile.net/file/8QK8G/xtcjv.Become.a.Docker.Power.User.with.Visual.Studio.Code.part3.rar
Старый 18.10.2020, 09:34   #43226
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Beginner Drone Photography

Beginner Drone Photography
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 3.23 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 5 hours 05 mins | Language: English
Sure, drone photography looks just like playing a video game, but controlling an unmanned aerial vehicle while simultaneously working a camera takes essential know-how and practiced skills. Take off with confidence and capture aerial photography and videography at angles you never thought possible. In this beginner's class, learn essentials like safe drone flight, essential photography settings, and basic post-processing.

Work with award-winning aerial photographer Dirk Dallas as you learn to control your drone. Whether your drone is collecting dust or you've just opened the box, this class provides the essentials to fall in love with drone photography and videography. From legal restrictions to selecting and operating a drone and accessories, this class covers all the basics of aerial photography with a drone.

Explore a drone's controls, then learn exercises to help hone your flight skills. Flag potential legal restrictions in the United States. Learn settings and tips for capturing great aerial photography, then incorporate motion with video. Finally, work in image processing and video editing to fine-tune your captures. Whether you want to capture aerial images for real estate, environmental studies, commercial advertising, independent movie production, land-use planning or simply creative photography, start flying with confidence.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/51185228cd75dce02489b5131dd2d9a3/zxcnt.Beginner.Drone.Photography.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/76C314490ADC9B6/zxcnt.Beginner.Drone.Photography.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8QKZn/zxcnt.Beginner.Drone.Photography.rar
Старый 18.10.2020, 09:37   #43227
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Bring Your Character to Life

Bring Your Character to Life
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.21 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 14 lectures (1 hour, 15 mins) | Language: English
Use this Scribble Online nano course to support you with the creation of dynamic, complex and detailed characters.

What you'll learn

Use this course to develop a character or characters for your literature.
Stimulate your creative writing skills.
Stimulate your problem solving skills.
Use this course as part of your Arts Award or AQA creative writing portfolio. Feel free to email online@scribbleink.com if you'd like to know more about these globally recognised accreditations and qualifications.

Requirements

Your preferred writing materials and your imagination.

Description

"I thoroughly enjoyed this exercise... it really helped me work out the kinks in a character I've been struggling with." - Workshop Participant.

"This course was fun. The group managed to produce some great work, and I couldn't help but have a go myself." - Workshop Facilitator.

This nano course documents the creative coaching consultation I had with Jonell Rowe - a professional writer, film director and founder of the award-winning production company, Lionstooth. Jonell's aim for this consultation is to use the methods provided in the workbook to develop character arcs and profiles that are so convincing and concrete-to the point where they can acclimatise to any world he develops in his narrative.

Whether you're writing a screenplay, novel, blog series or case study, characters are the driving force behind your story. The resources in this nano course will assist you in the creation of well-formed, believable, engaging beings that will make your audience want to watch, listen or read your Description to the end and even be left gasping for a sequel!

Who this course is for:

This nano course has been especially successful with poets, monologue and flash fiction writers, but of course, anyone with an interest in literature and literacy development is welcome to join.
This nano course is meant for writers at all levels who are looking for support in developing a character or characters for a story, struggling with writers' block or building a portfolio of work for an arts and culture-based course. No prior experience in writing is needed, but your passion for creativity might come in handy!

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/2ddd35e1f88c7cd6e6de80a00b0d1d91/1fzr3.Bring.Your.Character.to.Life.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/6AD1068AF976774/1fzr3.Bring.Your.Character.to.Life.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8QKSd/1fzr3.Bring.Your.Character.to.Life.rar
Старый 18.10.2020, 09:39   #43228
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Build a Web Scraper with Python

Build a Web Scraper with Python
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.39 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 33 lectures (2 hour, 38 mins) | Language: English

Create Effective Web Scraping Scripts with Python

What you'll learn

Create files in Python
Create directories in Python
Create functions that can scrape the web
Build complete web scraper script
Pull out data from any web page

Requirements

Computer with Windows or MAC
Internet connection
Basic knowledge of how to create a function in python

Description

This courses will teach you how to build a bot/script that is capable of collecting important data from the web. The good news about this course is that you don't need advanced knowledge in Python nor in any programming language. All you need is just simple knowledge of how to create simple Python functions.

The amount of data that is present on the intent today is insanely huge. The days where you would just copy and paste data from several web pages are gone because it will take you forever to collect a huge amount of data. Therefore, creating a script that is capable of gathering up data from web pages comes in handy. It will save a massive amount of time. Not to mention that it will also gather up data from the web in a organized file where you don't have to spent time and money fixing up collected data.

By the end of this course you will have built a script using Python programming language that is capable of gathering data from the web.

Why should you take this course?

There are many reasons why this course is extremely important. First and most prominently is that you will learn one of the most important capabilities of Python. As you know, Python is pretty much able to do anything! But it's great for certain areas than others. It's undoubtedly the best language to use when it comes to data since, machine learning and web scraping. So let me list out why you should take this course:

1. You can specialize in web scraping after taking this course.

2. You will intensify your skills in Python.

3. You will be able to modify the script for your own goal.

4. You will have a new skill in you resume.

What you will learn in this course?

1. Create directories.

2. Create files.

3. Write to files

4. Modify files.

5. Delete files.

6. How to use BeautifulSoup library.

7. How to write a python function that can scrape the web.

8. How functions that scrape the web work together.

9. How to write a script that is effective enough to get specific piece of data from the web.

10. Much much more...

Note: The project that will be created throughout this course will be provided so that you can download it and use it for commercial and non-commercial purposes.

Who this course is for:

Web developers
Data scientists
Data gatherers

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/5624e452d52bfad81c875b1056890d68/lieug.Build.a.Web.Scraper.with.Python.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/27dc80b852291903185ded08e3048b9e/lieug.Build.a.Web.Scraper.with.Python.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/9ECC034FA53C0BA/lieug.Build.a.Web.Scraper.with.Python.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/6CC6F113109415A/lieug.Build.a.Web.Scraper.with.Python.part2.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8QKHN/lieug.Build.a.Web.Scraper.with.Python.part1.rar http://alfafile.net/file/8QKHZ/lieug.Build.a.Web.Scraper.with.Python.part2.rar
Старый 18.10.2020, 09:41   #43229
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Build UBER Clone App Using Flutter and Firebase (2020)

Build UBER Clone App Using Flutter and Firebase (2020)
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 5.85 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 96 lectures (12 hour, 36 mins) | Language: English
Learn advanced Flutter concepts by building a functional Uber Clone app using Firebase & Flutter (Android & iOS)

What you'll learn

Learn to build complete android & iOS Uber Clone apps (driver and passenger) with Flutter and Firebase
Learn to create, remove, update and delete records in Firebase Database
Learn how to use Google Location and Map services in your Apps with Flutter
Learn to find place address with location coordinates using Google Geocoding API
Learn advanced state management concepts with the Provider Package
Learn to create and design beautiful User Interfaces for android and iOS using Flutter
Learn to initiate a phone call from your directly from your app
Understand how to create Push Notification messages using Firebase (FCM)

Requirements

Basic knowledge of Flutter and Dart
A computer either widows or mac with a RAM size upto 4GB
Android Studio or Visual Code with Flutter SDK installed

Description

Build an UBER Clone App Using Flutter and Firebase (2020)

This course is designed to be a complete reference guide to building a fully functional Uber clone app using flutter. Search no further for a complete learning pack. The course content is very robust and covers several advanced concepts and topics ranging from Firebase Database and Authentication to Notifications and so much more.

Why Is This Course Right for Me?

Absolutely Yes, the best way to gain a good understanding of advanced concepts in Flutter is by practicing with real-life examples that implement these advanced concepts in ways you will probably use them while building your own custom app. So you will learn to build and design beautiful real-life app from the ground up, we will teach you everything you need to know.

Flutter provides a very fast and easy way to build functional apps that could run on both Android and iOS. So save yourself a lot of time by learning advanced concepts by building a really real world ridesharing application.

Not Convinced Yet?

This course will groom you to build your own app ideas, this comes in handy if you want to launch your own app and build a company around it. Modern-day business run on automation which is made possible with apps, somehow in your business, you will need a great functional app; and one way to achieve this without blowing your budget is by having hands-on experience on building a real-world functional application. you will literarily get most of the advanced knowledge you need for a price of cake.

Secondly, having built a fully complete and functional Ridesharing application will be a very huge addition to your portfolio if you intend to get a high paying job. The job market these days are getting pretty competitive, you really need to show your worth. What's the best way to showcase your worth if not by showing real-world applications you built?

What Should I Expect After this Course?

Build a Complete Ride-Sharing on iOS and Android Using Flutter

Good understanding of Firebase Database

How to build a real-world application in a very structured and organized manner

Other Things to Learn Includes

Flutter UI and Design Basics

Flutter Advanced State management techniques

Firebase Database Development

Firebase Authentication

Google Location services

Realtime Location Updates

Google Maps and Map styles

Calculating Distance and time difference between two points

Creating Local Notifications

Making Web Calls Using Rest API

Processing Task in Background (Thread & Async)

Loading and Displaying Data with Listview

Save Data Locally on your Device

Who this course is for:

Those with basic knowledge of building apps with flutter
People who want to take their Flutter knowledge to an advanced level
Those who want to build real world application using flutter

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/b677638182d5a93596ebbb2a5c1c9d85/6bd2u.Build.UBER.Clone.App.Using.Flutter.and.Firebase.2020.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/9229132b057006688bc77889d0b8a0be/6bd2u.Build.UBER.Clone.App.Using.Flutter.and.Firebase.2020.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/2ef8c685476b1b33718e1872cf41829c/6bd2u.Build.UBER.Clone.App.Using.Flutter.and.Firebase.2020.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/E97CBBBD20EAF2D/6bd2u.Build.UBER.Clone.App.Using.Flutter.and.Firebase.2020.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/CDC21A1C4E5C292/6bd2u.Build.UBER.Clone.App.Using.Flutter.and.Firebase.2020.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/27A8C4708BE52FC/6bd2u.Build.UBER.Clone.App.Using.Flutter.and.Firebase.2020.part3.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8QKhR/6bd2u.Build.UBER.Clone.App.Using.Flutter.and.Firebase.2020.part1.rar http://alfafile.net/file/8QKoT/6bd2u.Build.UBER.Clone.App.Using.Flutter.and.Firebase.2020.part2.rar http://alfafile.net/file/8QKoK/6bd2u.Build.UBER.Clone.App.Using.Flutter.and.Firebase.2020.part3.rar
Старый 18.10.2020, 09:43   #43230
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Business & Technical Writing Immersion

Business & Technical Writing Immersion
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.62 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 38 lectures (4 hour, 34 mins) | Language: English

Learn a proven, systematic approach to the art of effective, persuasive business and financial writing

What you'll learn

You'll be able to compose clear, concise communications.
You'll be able to improve readability of your documents.
You'll be able to better organize your ideas and thoughts.
You'll be able to create more effective emails.
You'll be able to increase the speed and productivity of digital, written, and oral communication.

Requirements

Knowledge of the English language.

Description

Business Writing Immersion covers a proven, systematic approach to the art of effective, persuasive business and financial writing. Using 12 steps and almost 60 practical techniques, the course works through from initial writing analysis to final copy, producing documents that succeed every time. For each writing technique, the course provides tutorial with exercises and thoughtful answers. Special instructions help professionals for whom English is a second language. Advanced techniques help teams write long documents such as proposals.

Each step of the course consists of videos, supplemental PDF documents that will allow you to follow along with the instructor, and an e-book extract that pertains to the segment being covered in the video for reference. There are 38 video modules for this course, including supplemental materials, averaging approximately 7-10 minutes each.

In addition, a section for Writing Professional Emails is added as an appendix, and a new section for ESL is included as well, covering tenses, verbiage, and tone.

A breakdown of materials is as follows:

Introduction & Overview
Step 1 - Analyze Purpose
Step 2 - Analyze Audience
Step 3 - Writing the Purpose Statement
Step 4 - Gathering information
Step 5 - Writing the sentence outline
Step 6 - Writing the draft
Step 7 - Revising content and organization
Step 8 - Editing for coherence
Step 9 - Editing for clarity
Step 10 - Editing for economy
Step 11 - Editing for readability
Step 12 - Conclusion and final thoughts
Appendix B - Tips for writing emails
Appendix C - ESL Articles, Attitude and Approach, and Tenses

Who this course is for:

This course is intended for any level of participant, from recent college graduate, to the experienced executive, and everyone in between. It can be used as an immersion training, or as a brush-up of skills.
Anyone who needs to communicate clearly and effectively, whether by email, proposal, technical document, etc.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/127f3481d9cddd5970214f93a841f1a7/e8q8y.Business..Technical.Writing.Immersion.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/adbee9d8b962f78cbdc448c956618912/e8q8y.Business..Technical.Writing.Immersion.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/90B5453C552B7B7/e8q8y.Business..Technical.Writing.Immersion.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/1FD45F6E1F9CB25/e8q8y.Business..Technical.Writing.Immersion.part2.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8QKiA/e8q8y.Business..Technical.Writing.Immersion.part1.rar http://alfafile.net/file/8QKcK/e8q8y.Business..Technical.Writing.Immersion.part2.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws