Опции темы
Старый 09.10.2020, 06:45   #42181
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию jv16 PowerTools 5.0.0.832 Multilingual

jv16 PowerTools 5.0.0.832 Multilingual | 14.6 Mb
jv16 PowerTools is a PC System Utilities software that works by cleaning out unneeded files and data, cleaning the Windows registry, automatically fixing system errors and applying optimization to your system.

System Cleaner
System Cleaner is designed to scan your computer for temporary files, left-over files from software you have already uninstalled and even unnecessary system files that may clutter your system.
This system utility is also designed to do comprehensive registry sweeping. A common cause for computers running slow after extended use periods, which makes it a good practice to perform on a regular basis.
Common issues found on most systems include but are not limited to registry errors, file system issues, start menu and desktop items as well as temporary files.
During the scanning phase, no changes are made to your system. Everything found is collected into an easily read user interface that gets populated with all issues found.
Once the scan is completed, in the second part of this utility's operation, users take the matter into their own hands and decide either to clean all the recommended files or to edit what gets removed.

Internet Optimizer
There are many factors which can affect the speed of your Internet connection.
Luckily, with the help of Internet Optimizer, you can see improvements in just a few minutes, with little effort required.
Simply set the process off with a single click.
Once the tool has finished performing necessary benchmarks for your current Internet connection, a results overview will be displayed.
Before deciding if you would like to apply the suggested settings, our software will show the average DNS query speed improvement that can be obtained. then simply select your preferred DNS and apply.
In most cases, you can expect a speed improvement of 20% or more, however, this is highly susceptible on your Internet connection type, geographical positioning as well as overall hardware and software running on the benchmarked machine.

Software Uninstaller
Software Uninstaller does not just list the same software listed in the Windows Control Panel.
The tool digs even further by scanning your Windows registry and all your hard drives for data related to currently installed software and left-over traces of software you thought you had already uninstalled.
During the scanning process, no changes are made to your system.
The following screen displays the results and allows you to choose what you want to do about each particular piece of software.

Operating System: Windows Vista, 7, 8 and Windows 10

Home Page - [Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

Language: Multilingual

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/39192449b1e74f06dfdee4dbb38689be/3vzgc.jv16.PowerTools.5.0.0.832.Multilingual.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/76A06A438A82FA4/3vzgc.jv16.PowerTools.5.0.0.832.Multilingual.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5bd845671340Ec02/3vzgc.jv16.PowerTools.5.0.0.832.Multilingual.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.10.2020, 06:46   #42182
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию MindMaple Classic 1.80.1.003

MindMaple Classic 1.80.1.003 | 32 Mb
MindMaple Classic is powerful mapping software. Organize the details of your projects and keep everything well organized with the help of this mind mapping software for project management and problem solving. MindMaple is a modern and comprehensive piece of software designed from the ground up to offer you a distraction-free environment and all the tools required for project managing, concept mapping, brainstorming and task scheduling.

Natural Mapping Interface
Add and move topics just like drawing in a notebook. MindMaple® lets you place new topics creatively instead of restricting them to a preset location.

Manage Your Tasks
Visually integrate important task details into your maps. Attach your work documents, and edit and save them directly from MindMaple.

Additional Mapping Tools
For detailed mind mapping, you can add relationships, boundaries, hyperlinks and files to the mind map.

Customize Your Mind Map
Personalize your mind maps with colors, images, and pictures. MindMaple® offers clip art and preset styles to help you decorate your mind map with ease.

Import Other Files
You can import Freemind files and MindManager® files into MindMaple®. TXT files can be imported as well.

Export to Diverse Formats (Windows only)
Export your mind maps to different file formats

Notable Topic (Windows only)
Add additional information by adding topic note. Note will slide out from the bottom of the topic.

Requirements: Windows® 10, Windows® 8/8.1, and Windows® 7

Home Page - [Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/911f896e5d28b38aa5254f14342f68aa/lt68z.MindMaple.Classic.1.80.1.003.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/905E61E4B091F08/lt68z.MindMaple.Classic.1.80.1.003.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0a51a5e23f55e822/lt68z.MindMaple.Classic.1.80.1.003.rar
Старый 09.10.2020, 06:48   #42183
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию O&O Defrag Professional 24.0 Build 6023

O&O Defrag Professional 24.0 Build 6023 (x86/x64) | 46.2 Mb
Up to 100% increased PC speed: There is nothing worse than when you want to do something on your PC and your computer is running slow. A disk defragmenter used regularly can speed up a PC of any age and get it working like new again!

Don't let a slow computer spoil your work or fun! Let O&O Defrag optimize your hard disks and - New! - SSDs and you can experience speed increases of up to 100%! Regular disk defragmentation optimizes your PC performance!

When you defragment, the files that Windows splits up when saving documents across the hard disk or SSD are put back in order again so that files can be quickly recognized and found by the SSD or the read and write heads inside your HDD. Speed increases of up to 100% are not uncommon, and your hardware suffers much less wear and tear!

New: O&O Defrag supports Windows Compact OS: Many new things have been added to the O&O Defrag engine that make using it, especially under Windows 10, even better. That's why version 24 now supports the Windows 10-integrated feature for compressing system files so that more space can be kept free.

New function "Install & That's All": After installation, no further settings need to be configured. The program selects and implements the defragmentation method best suited to the system.

If you spend a lot of time on your PC, slow system and program starts or system crashes while playing can be very frustrating. Periodic defragmentation often works wonders in bringing new life to a PC.

New SOLID method
By customer request, O&O Software has developed the defragmentation method SOLID in order to offer the user a choice adapted to his or her needs: SOLID/Complete and SOLID/Quick. Both methods sustainably extend the life of the SSD but differ in terms of the duration and protection of the hardware.

O&O DiskCleaner
The brand new in-built O&O DiskCleaner searches for and removes temporary and unnecessary files that are taking up memory and increasing fragmentation. O&O DiskCleaner also increases the security of your data, as private content (e.g. Thumbs.db, copies of documents, drafts of emails, Dumps) will no longer be kept as copies in unnecessary system files.

Benefits of a clearly laid out hard disk
Whenever it saves data, Windows scatters file fragments all over the hard disk and this slows down access times considerably. Defragmentation reverses this by rearranging data and speeding up access times dramatically. This not only saves the user time, it also reduces wear on hard disks and extends their life expectancy. Defragmentation can even make the difference if you lose important data because chances of full recovery are better on a defragmented disk. Why? After defragmentation, it's easier for data recovery software such as O&O DiskRecovery to restore files when they're not scattered across multiple areas of a hard disk.

Automatic background defragmentation
Automatic defragmentation can be configured with just three clicks and optimizes your disks behind the scenes with no negative impact on your computer's performance. You can set O&O Defrag to run defragmentation at a certain level of fragmentation, on particular days of the week, or whenever your screensaver is being used. Defragmentation can be paused and resumed whenever you want because O&O Defrag automatically recognizes where defragmentation was interrupted.

Recommended use
We recommend manual defragmentation for PCs that are being used heavily because only a user can decide when the time is right to give up the performance needed for running defragmentation. On computers using video editing or graphics applications, O&O Defrag can be configured to not start automatic optimization while certain programs are running. The default settings in O&O Defrag are more than adequate for ordinary desktop PCs running mainly internet or office applications. O&O Defrag is also perfect for notebooks. Whenever an external power supply is disconnected, O&O Defrag automatically goes into pause mode to save energy

Product features
"Install & That's All": After installation, no further settings need to be configured. The programselects and implements the defragmentation method best suited to the system
SOLID/Quick: This method, developed specifically for SSDs, performs a superficial optimization of the SSD, such as erasing the free space. This method is gentler and faster.
SOLID/Complete: This method, developed specifically for SSDs, is a thorough optimization of the SSD.
ClusterView with SSDs: In order to represent the degree of fragmentation of an SSD, the ClusterView now maps the logical structure of an SSD so that, accordingly, 6 blocks are combined into one.
Fragment Filter to identify the most fragmented files on a drive
O&O DiskCleaner
Time View to see which defragmentation activity results in which successful optimization
Easy-to-Use: Ideal for Beginners and Professionals
Even faster system and program starts
Defragmentation time reduced by up to 40%
Defragmentation of locked files
Lifetime Performance Statistics
Optimizing systems with Thin Provisioning

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/4202c7a3ec4db5d6919eaf95f832817f/4rbmt.OO.Defrag.Professional.24.0.Build.6023.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/6C1A3AB4F1E1171/4rbmt.OO.Defrag.Professional.24.0.Build.6023.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/aa299cf5D0c884BA/4rbmt.OO.Defrag.Professional.24.0.Build.6023.rar
Старый 09.10.2020, 06:49   #42184
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию PhotoSweeper X 3.8.0 macOS

PhotoSweeper X 3.8.0 | macOS | 38 mb
PhotoSweeper is a fast, precise & super efficient tool to eliminate similar or duplicate photos even in huge photo collections. It works with photos from Apple Photos, iPhoto, Aperture, PhaseOne Capture One and Adobe Lightroom libraries as well as photos from your hard drives and external storages.

PhotoSweeper will help you if:

* You take a series of shots of the same scene trying to get the perfect one.
* You edit photos with software like Photoshop, Pixelmator etc., and make backups just in case.
* You have photos scattered on external hard drives and local disks, in Apple Photos, iPhoto, Aperture or Lightroom libraries.
* You have a mess in your photo collection or just want to free disk space by removing junk photos.

Features

* Easy search of photos - Just drag and drop folders from your Mac to allow PhotoSweeper to find all photos inside. Add more photos from your iPhoto, Aperture or Lightroom library via the Media Browser window.

* Flexible comparison settings - Powerful multi-settings to easily find duplicates, similar photos, series of shots. The app finds duplicate photos, even those edited in external programs such Photoshop, regardless of image size or format.

* High speed and quality - PhotoSweeper was developed as a tool for extremely fast comparison of a huge number of photos. Cutting-edge technologies and unique algorithms make searching duplicates incredibly fast and gives excellent comparison results.

* Efficiency - You can regroup the results without re-comparing photos by changing matching level with a slider. Using caches makes the next comparison much faster.

* Marking duplicates automatically - Mark photos you want to get rid of manually, or use the "Auto Mark" feature to mark duplicates automatically based on the list of rules you can adjust to your needs in the Preferences.

* Comfortable viewing results - PhotoSweeper provides 3 modes for reviewing results: "One by One", "Face-to-Face" - one or two large photos with an opportunity to mark a photo with just a click, "All in One" - all groups of duplicates in one list.

* Great photo browsing - PhotoSweeper also serves as an up-to-date photo browser with a built-in search of photos by metadata, Quick Look preview, the "Info" panel with a detailed photo description, including histogram and image metadata (EXIF, IPTC etc.)

Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Mac App Store: [Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/d894c04ab7558fe9cba7d88164475d5c/oz26o.PhotoSweeper.X.3.8.0.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/AA5CA6DC6CD5430/oz26o.PhotoSweeper.X.3.8.0.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e59a1Cc72065d7D2/oz26o.PhotoSweeper.X.3.8.0.rar
Старый 09.10.2020, 11:17   #42185
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Consultations 101 Flower Remedies

Consultations 101: Flower Remedies
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | Lec: 10 | 782 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

You want to increase your income, right?

Maybe help more people in your Health Coaching Practice, too!

If you are a Health Coach, Holistic Practitioner, or sell a natural health related product, this course is for you.

Maybe you are a grandmother, or a crunchy Mama that wants to learn to raise her family using historic remedies, and you do your best to avoid chemicals and pharmaceuticals for your family. This course is for you, too!

I have been a practicing Traditional Naturopathic Doctor for close to 15 years, and I have owned and operated a successful health food store and wellness center for over a decade.

During my career as a Board Certified Naturopath, I have helped thousands of people to learn how to care for their health, and their family's health, naturally.

I love educating others, and sharing my knowledge, that is a big part of what drives me in my business. To be able to help others on a larger scale, I thought it was time that I move my help out of rural Louisiana, and into a larger marketplace. The way I see it, the more people that I can teach, the more people that they can teach, and eventually, we will make progress by leaps and bounds in keeping our families healthy.

To share a little back-story as to the reasoning behind my drive to learn and share natural remedies, I would like to share with you that during a five year period, both of my parents passed away, as did my husband's parents. Our fathers were 59, and our mothers were 62. As I draw closer to that age, it becomes more important to me to change my lifestyle, andto share the methods that I learn with others.

The reality that, genetically speaking, my husband and I may not have long life spans, led me to start investigating what changes we could make in our lives to potentially rewrite our futures.

I have 3 grown children, and 4 grandchildren. It weighed heavily on my heart that I may not have made the healthiest choices for them when they were younger, and that they had inherited my genes. I set out on a quest to find out how to be healthier, and to teach that to my grandchildren from a very young age. I want them to eat healthy, and to understand how the body systems work, and the importance of clean air, good food, exercise and water. It is also important for them to know how to stay healthy through natural remedies, rather than having to lean on pharmaceuticals if they become ill. So, I went back to college and earned my Doctorate in Naturopathy.

As it turns out, two of my grandchildren face health challenges through life-threatening food allergies, and both of my daughters have autoimmune issues. Ione-hundred percentbelieve that I was led into this field of work so that we could save their lives, and through our experiences, improve the lives of many others.

I have received many awards during my career, such as Business of the Year in my community, as well as top accolades in customer-voted "Best Of" categories for our parishes.

I have certifications in Flower Remedies, Reiki, Hypnotherapy, Clincial Aromatherapy, Face-Tongue-Nail Analysis, Iridology, EFT/Tapping (Emotional Freedom Technique)and Ayurvedic training. This series, Consultations 101, will continue as I touch onmany of those topics in future courses.

It is very important to understand that illnesses often have emotional origins. It is not just germs that make you sick. Bad cells develop over time, diseases develop over a number of years. When you learn to really listen to your body, it will tell you when something is beginning to go wrong.

Changes in emotions, feelings, and behavior are a large part of the symptoms that often go unnoticed.

Flower Remedies are based on the science behind the emotional relationship to illness. I am sure that you will recognize some of your own traits, as well as those of others that you are close to as you are going through this course.

Your clients will recognize themselves, too. You will have an answer for them, a way to help them, and in turn, potentially prevent future health issues. That is a good feeling.

I developed this course with that in mind, and in this course, you will learn:

-About Dr. Edward Bach's 38 Flower Remedies, plus the Rescue Remedy, what symptoms each remedy will alleviate, and how they will help your clients...

-How to conduct the Flower Remedy Consultation.

-How to create a custom Flower Remedy for your clients.

-How to price your service. (Based on how I price in my practice.)

You will receive a printable copy of the actual Self-Assessment Questionnaire that I use in my practice, and the answer key. I have made a video demonstration as I made an actual remedy, so that you can visually see the simplicity of the process.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/5a6f2510d1320fdaaa414d8fe89dd842/ul63m.Consultations.101.Flower.Remedies.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/1ba1e52dec95f50ebd1a85a6e8c07245/ul63m.Consultations.101.Flower.Remedies.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/da709cb465534a762a67ffa99774e178/ul63m.Consultations.101.Flower.Remedies.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/EAFEDA1F0DC49A8/ul63m.Consultations.101.Flower.Remedies.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/1B95EFDEC22EC80/ul63m.Consultations.101.Flower.Remedies.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/0937BF66D6BE37A/ul63m.Consultations.101.Flower.Remedies.part3.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e4Ec7Cbfb4612ec4/ul63m.Consultations.101.Flower.Remedies.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0b927736ecDfDe88/ul63m.Consultations.101.Flower.Remedies.part2.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/96052aD1C8b0629C/ul63m.Consultations.101.Flower.Remedies.part3.rar
Старый 09.10.2020, 11:29   #42186
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию 11 Free Ways To Get Mass Traffic To Your Website in 2020!

11 Free Ways To Get Mass Traffic To Your Website in 2020!
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 472 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 17 lectures (56 mins) | Language: English
Leverage these 11 methods to drive fast and targeted traffic to your website, blog or affiliate offer, all for free!

What you'll learn

Drive Overnight Traffic To Any Webpage
Acquire New Customers And Followers
Receive Long-Term Residual Visitors
Increase SEO Rankings Through Backlink Creation

Requirements

Internet Connection
Basic Internet Skills

Description

Being able to drive targeted traffic at no cost is an amazing skill for any online entrepreneur, and something 99% of them are horrible at.

Without traffic, your business isn't headed anywhere -period.

What if we told you there was a set of underground traffic generation methods that we've personally been using for all our online careers, and that keeps giving us amazing results day after day?

Good news - This is the truth!

This course provides the blueprint to rewire the way you approach traffic generation, and to make sure you never fail in that department again?

All of the tactics, scripts, and techniques are the product of years of testing on our end. We have failed many times, but along the way, we have found gold, and this is what we'll be sharing in this jam-packed course.

*Being one click away from thousands of free targeted visitors is a powerful place to be.

Skeptical?

As of April 2020, over 39,000 students have joined our courses, and are experiencing life-changing results from our teachings.

We aren't shady marketers hiding behind a pen name. We teach serious content to serious marketers. We are one Skype call away from helping you personally reach your goals. My Skype handle is HowardEdwardLynch, and you are very welcome to add me and say hi

A few of the things you'll learn in this course:

How to leverage the power of social exchanges to drive thousands of clicks to any link you desire.

10 Proven methods to drive highly targeted traffic starting TODAY.

The proper copywriting skills that will ensure people click your links and follow through.

How to automate the whole process, allowing you to sit back as traffic flows in.

And much, much more...

No matter who you are, I guarantee you'll learn at least one thing from this class (see the testimonials above for proof).

We will personally answer any question you may have, so you can feel confident your money will be well spent.

Oh, and we also offer a full no questions asked money-back guarantee! Not seeing results from our teachings? You're one click away from a full refund.

So enroll now and let's get started already!

Talk soon,

Howard Lynch & Antoine Lelievre, your devoted instructors

Who this course is for:

Affiliate Marketers
Blog/Website Owners
Youtubers And Other Social Media Users

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/d845cde8124797fb168e0407e37796ab/b37wq.11.Free.Ways.To.Get.Mass.Traffic.To.Your.Website.in.2020.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/9C361A0DB65A06F/b37wq.11.Free.Ways.To.Get.Mass.Traffic.To.Your.Website.in.2020.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e96ab5aFB494245A/b37wq.11.Free.Ways.To.Get.Mass.Traffic.To.Your.Website.in.2020.rar
Старый 09.10.2020, 11:31   #42187
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию 17 PR Mistakes to Avoid

17 PR Mistakes to Avoid
.MP4, AVC, 1280x720, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 27m | 526 MB
Instructor: Andrea Holland

Using public relations to market your business is incredibly powerful when done correctly. But when done wrong, it can actually be detrimental. To become better at PR, it's helpful to see the all-too-common errors that people make. This course reveals the 17 most common PR mistakes-and teaches you what to do instead. Learn how to avoid pitfalls, develop better media relations, choose the right publications, nail your communication and timing, and use blunders to your advantage. After this course you should feel confident using these PR dos and don'ts to build your next PR campaign.

Topics include:

Getting names right
Avoiding mass email blasts
Writing a concise pitch
Harnessing the power of timing
Choosing the right publication
Avoiding buzzwords

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/b477449fb9cfbef4c964dd54a3ed037b/wq5rp.17.PR.Mistakes.to.Avoid.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/B9F9B06033CE8AC/wq5rp.17.PR.Mistakes.to.Avoid.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/ee70d2485926Af60/wq5rp.17.PR.Mistakes.to.Avoid.rar
Старый 09.10.2020, 11:32   #42188
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию 18 keys to balanced life

18 keys to balanced life
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 875 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 12 lectures (42 mins) | Language: English

A life changing course based on the ancient philosophy of Bhagwad Gita

What you'll learn

balance fluctuations of life
maintain blissful state of mind
face life problems with confidence
understand your higher purpose of life

Requirements

no prerequisites

Description

This course will help you find answers to 18 important questions that will transform your outlook towards life, removing the fear of failure and creating peace, harmony and bliss within. This short course will prepare you from the smallest to the toughest battle of life boosting your confidence and self esteem. So let's start with the course and unravel the greatest secrets of our life.

Who this course is for:

all people with all age group who want to be a better human being
businessman who want to be relaxed
students who want to overcome exam stress
people who are worried about their illness

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/9cddfe2b6c7605569b4a8c4d695b034b/4xpdr.18.keys.to.balanced.life.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/FEEAA0598DDF86F/4xpdr.18.keys.to.balanced.life.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/9dce2efb46d786c6/4xpdr.18.keys.to.balanced.life.rar
Старый 09.10.2020, 11:33   #42189
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию 3 Common Pitfalls in Microservice Integration and How to Avoid Them

3 Common Pitfalls in Microservice Integration and How to Avoid Them
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 30M | 133 MB

In this talk, Bernd Ruecker will present three challenges that have been observed in real-life projects and discuss how to avoid them.

Integrating microservices and taming distributed systems is hard. In this talk, Bernd Ruecker will present three challenges that have been observed in real-life projects and discuss how to avoid them.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/9de9e32a26e444c8be3b1e50aaeb4abe/eejwp.3.Common.Pitfalls.in.Microservice.Integration.and.How.to.Avoid.Them.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/2d33258a8d8176625aa7b9a1f610f10e/eejwp.3.Common.Pitfalls.in.Microservice.Integration.and.How.to.Avoid.Them.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/70E7B2092EB3227/eejwp.3.Common.Pitfalls.in.Microservice.Integration.and.How.to.Avoid.Them.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/FEC4BBBA0FAA7C6/eejwp.3.Common.Pitfalls.in.Microservice.Integration.and.How.to.Avoid.Them.part2.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/A6a7148C8a09a508/eejwp.3.Common.Pitfalls.in.Microservice.Integration.and.How.to.Avoid.Them.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7629875d25861134/eejwp.3.Common.Pitfalls.in.Microservice.Integration.and.How.to.Avoid.Them.part2.rar
Старый 09.10.2020, 11:34   #42190
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию 3 Minute Italian - Course 6 | Language lessons for beginners

3 Minute Italian - Course 6 | Language lessons for beginners
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 724 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 104 lectures (6 hour, 5 mins) | Language: English
Build on from the knowledge you learnt in Courses 1-5, and learn how to communicate in even more situations.

What you'll learn

Learn about the Italian present perfect tense (aka the past tense) in depth
Add some useful, high-frequency Italian verbs
Learn about how to use direct object pronouns
Add a few useful phrases to spice up your sentences
Learn some useful modal verbs, or "infinitive carriers"
Start to look at how Italian sentence structures sometimes differ to English
Look at how sometimes, we can't translate things word for word from English into Italian

Requirements

Just make sure that you are familiar with everything learnt in 3 Minute Italian courses 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5

Description

Hello and welcome to "3 Minute Italian - Course 6" The aim of this course is to make Italian accessible to anybody regardless of age, educational background or "aptitude" for learning. This course leads on from "3 Minute Italian - Courses 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5" and new language structures are introduced to enable you to communicate in more situations when on holiday abroad.

My method for teaching Italian is simple but effective. It works for anybody, no matter what your requirements. I have been teaching foreign languages for over ten years and I've taught a wide range of students of all ages and backgrounds, including students with learning difficulties, so I know my method is accessible to absolutely anyone, with no exception.

With this course, it's almost as if you have your very own language tutor at your beck and call. Take it with you wherever you are and have a quick listen to one of the lessons whenever you find yourself with three minutes to spare. You will be amazed at how much your language skills will develop after just a few minutes a day of study. You will start to learn the Italian language in a simple, logical and fun way.

You will learn a variety of words that you will learn to put together to form sentences that will be useful in any visit to Italy or any other Italian speaking country, and you'll learn how to put the words together to form sentences, saying exactly what you want.

There is ample opportunity throughout the course to practise what you've learnt, and structured repetition ensures you'll never forget what you've learnt.

Who this course is for:

Anybody who enjoys the 3 Minute Italian method and wants to build more on what has been learnt so far

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/4d83c22ecd5f077d1c4e0d9e5d203a71/icapi.3.Minute.Italian..Course.6..Language.lessons.for.beginners.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/B902FF353CD564D/icapi.3.Minute.Italian..Course.6..Language.lessons.for.beginners.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/BcAa29dEd48a85aC/icapi.3.Minute.Italian..Course.6..Language.lessons.for.beginners.rar
Старый 09.10.2020, 11:36   #42191
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию 40 Ways To Make Money As a Musician

40 Ways To Make Money As a Musician
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.4 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 42 lectures (1 hour, 24 mins) | Language: English

Tips and Ideas to Make Money From Your Craft

What you'll learn

Increase your income as a musician by incorporating the strategies that resonate with you the most

Requirements

Be an intermediate to advanced musician

Description

ALL musicians have the performance skills, but many are lacking in how to turn that into profit. In this course, you will learn 40 ideas on How To Make Money as a Musician.

It doesn't matter whether you are a professional or intermediate musician, there is something in this course for everyone. I (James Divine, the instructor), have been in the music business for 30+ years. I've implemented many of these ideas successfully myself, and have seen all of them be implemented by someone.

Happy Music-Making.

Who this course is for:

Any musician who wants practical, outside the box ideas on ways to make money using their music

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/3226d1b4e18bb2c6614b321552ff58dc/6d8a0.40.Ways.To.Make.Money.As.a.Musician.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/574f3747bfd251a37ffb55f7a14679df/6d8a0.40.Ways.To.Make.Money.As.a.Musician.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/E01A8D4DE2F2850/6d8a0.40.Ways.To.Make.Money.As.a.Musician.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/C84BAAC25CA6696/6d8a0.40.Ways.To.Make.Money.As.a.Musician.part2.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e03E21897e0Ebf8C/6d8a0.40.Ways.To.Make.Money.As.a.Musician.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/589fc3B096ceb691/6d8a0.40.Ways.To.Make.Money.As.a.Musician.part2.rar
Старый 09.10.2020, 11:37   #42192
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию A Beginner's Guide to Finding Your Calling

A Beginner's Guide to Finding Your Calling
Duration: 33m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 298 MB
Finding your calling-something that brings you joy, fulfillment, and a steady income-is no easy feat.

To get on the right path, you must both look inward and consider the advice of mentors and other trusted advisors. In this course, get practical strategies designed to help you find your path, discover your talents, leverage your connections, and uncover opportunities for pursuing what you love. Tune in to get advice from innovative investors like Tim Ferriss and Peter Thiel, as well as thought leaders like Sir Ken Robinson. Discover why success comes from going off track, how to start conversations with people you admire, how to begin your quest of self-actualization, and more.This course includes videos from: Sir Ken Robinson, PhD, leader in the development of creativity, innovation, and HRPeter Thiel, entrepreneur, hedge fund manager, and venture capitalistTim Ferriss, podcaster and author (The 4-Hour Workweek and Tools of Titans)Robert Greene, author and public speakerNote: This course was produced by Big Think. We are pleased to host this content in our library.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/6a834861a39d7380f89e19da54304095/btaxs.A.Beginners.Guide.to.Finding.Your.Calling.rar.html uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/Ad3d089dE26408ab/btaxs.A.Beginners.Guide.to.Finding.Your.Calling.rar
Старый 09.10.2020, 11:38   #42193
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Adobe After Effects : Create Creative Text Animation (Updated 9/2020)

Adobe After Effects : Create Creative Text Animation
Duration: 1h 5m| .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 477 MB
Learn how to use Adobe after effects To Create Creative Text Animation

What you'll learn
working with text animator to create high quality text animation
how to create neon text in after effects
Create write on Text Animation using Adobe After Effects
creating beautiful background
Requirements
A working copy of Adobe After Effects (CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC or CC2015 - you can get a 30-day Trial)
Basic After Effects knowledge is not mandatory, but welcome
All techniques and things will be covered with the course
Want to improve your editing skills in after effects
Description
If you are beginner in after effect and want to improve after effects skills , this course is for you because i know the best way to learn is to learn by creating in this course you will be editing different text animation

Hi there welcome in this Text animation in adobe after effects, my name is Nshuti Paulin and i am Motion graphics designer i teach Motion graphics and video editing in this text animation course you will learn all the skills you need to start creating your own creative text animation for your videos .

i will continue to updates this course every single week to make sure that you get all the skills you need to create high quality text animation and if you have any question a will be there to answer it

what you get in this course

Downloadable projects

Premium support from instructor to answer any questions

Premium support from instructor to answer any questions

weekly updates of the course

Who this course is for:
Absolute Adobe After Effects Beginners who enjoy learning by doing
Adobe suite users wanting to expand their knowledge in VFX & Motion Graphics
Youtuber, online instructor and video editor who want to create creative text in their videos

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/47c1f2bbb4bf6e587f887d14853c42b1/3uh7j.Adobe.After.Effects..Create.Creative.Text.Animation.Updated.92020.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/A3E0C7907019AEF/3uh7j.Adobe.After.Effects..Create.Creative.Text.Animation.Updated.92020.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/56d07F6367d75fa0/3uh7j.Adobe.After.Effects..Create.Creative.Text.Animation.Updated.92020.rar
Старый 09.10.2020, 11:40   #42194
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Advanced Selenium: 3 Synchronization Strategies

Advanced Selenium: 3 Synchronization Strategies
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 476 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 2 hour, 30 mins | Language: English

One of the most common issues associated with automating GUI applications is flakiness: when sometimes a test works, but sometimes it fails-even though neither the application nor the test changed. One of the most common causes of intermittent execution is a failure to synchronize effectively. In this course, learn how to avoid flaky tests by effectively synchronizing your test code with the application state using Selenium WebDriver. Instructor Alan Richardson shares fixes to common problems and discusses the range of solutions available to help make WebDriver test automation robust and reliable. Discover how to use built-in WebDriver classes such as WebDriverWait, as well as external libraries like Awaitility. Plus, learn how to use JavascriptExecutor to run JavaScript as part of your WebDriver code; this can help you create workarounds and synchronize against internal application state.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/e3a7829e5e1ef31e3d818547197d0c76/cpcqs.Advanced.Selenium.3.Synchronization.Strategies.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/E1964B53536376D/cpcqs.Advanced.Selenium.3.Synchronization.Strategies.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e94f6a6955be051f/cpcqs.Advanced.Selenium.3.Synchronization.Strategies.rar
Старый 09.10.2020, 11:41   #42195
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Agile Scrum Master Certification Training

Agile Scrum Master Certification Training
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 559 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 42 lectures (45 mins) | Language: English

Learn latest agile scrum techniques from award winning instructor!

What you'll learn

Scrum Master Basics
Agile
Scaling Agile
Scrum Master Role and Responsibilities

Requirements

English

Description

Scrum is a framework in which people can deal with complex problems while delivering valuable products. Scrum is straightforward to understand but very difficult to master. Scrum has been used for managing work on complex products since the early 1990s. Scrum is nor a method neither a technique; it is a framework.

The Scrum Master is a champion for a agile scrum team. He coaches the team, the product owner, and the business together. The Scrum Master is a multi-tasker were deeply understands the work being done by the team, motivates the team,mediating them and makes sure that the teams are following the Scrum processes and will also work together with them to continuously improve them.

This course follows the topics of EXIN Agile Scrum Master, which is a famous certification that brings agile principles along with scrum practices and provide practical assignments to facilitate one of the renowned recognition as 'Exin Certified Agile Scrum Master'. Repeated questions of this certification has been provided as practice tests within this course-it is absolutely free.

Who is this certification for?

The Agile Scrum Master is aimed at managerial professionals in the fields of IT project management, software development, business management and IT service management. Scrum methodology and agile project management are also increasingly being adopted in other areas to enable all kinds of teams.

Main subjects

Agile Way of Thinking
Scrum Master Role
Agile Estimating, Planning, Monitoring and Control
Complex Projects
Adopting Agile

Agile Way of Working

Agile Working is spreading through organizations globally as they rush to meet the challenges of digital transformation head-on. Scrum remains the most popular of all Agile methodologies*. This is why EXIN's Agile Scrum certifications are an ideal way to move forward in the digital age as they help professionals develop an Agile mindset and a scrum skill set.

*Version One 11th Annual State of Agile Report.

Agile Working is no longer just for software development teams. Demand for increased business value and the ability to respond to customer needs more efficiently has led to other departments adopting the Agile Way of Working.

This has led to scrum teams popping up across different organizations and business units. However, it is essential that these scrum teams understand both the scrum framework they are working with as well as the agile mindset behind it. The combination of these two disciplines lead to an increased ability to manage changing priorities, better project visibility and increase team productivity*.

The EXIN Agile Scrum site offers a wealth of information about Agile principles and the Scrum framework. Take a look at our latest blog or the pages below for more information about the program.

What is Agile?

Agile is a set of methods and practices that were originally intended for Software Development. It first became known after 12 software development gathered together and wrote the Manifesto for Agile Software Development. Over the past decade however, Agile has increasingly been adopted across organizations as a response to the demand of rapidly-changing and turbulent marketplace.

What is Scrum?

Scrum is one of the most widely used agile frameworks. It is a way of organizing work for a Scrum team using a set of artifacts, practices, and roles. A Scrum team consists of a development team, a Scrum Master and a Product Owner.

Why combine Agile and Scrum?

EXIN decided to combine Agile and Scrum because in order to apply Scrum methodology properly it is essential to understand the Agile principles behind it. Without this understanding, it becomes easy to lapse into going through the motions of scrum rather than actually adopting the Agile Way of Working.

What sets EXIN Agile Scrum apart?

Aside from being the only certification to provide the background behind scrum, EXIN Agile Scrum certifications feature mandatory practical assignments. This makes sure that anyone who takes the exam is able to applytheir knowledge in real-world situations immediately.

Topics discussed in this Agile Scrum Master and Project Management Course:

1. Agile Way of Thinking

1.1 Agile Concepts

1.2 Continuously Improving the Process

1.3 Other Agile Frameworks

2. Scrum Master Role

2.1 Responsibilities and Commitment

2.2 Coaching the Team and Mediating

2.3 Other Roles (Product Owner, Development Team)

3. Agile Estimating, Planning, Monitoring and Control

3.1 Writing and Maintaining the Product and Sprint Backlog

3.2 Agile Planning

3.3 Agile Estimation

3.4 Tracking and Communicating Progress

3.5 Staying in Control

4. Complex projects

4.1 Scaling Agile Projects

4.2 Suitability of Agile for Different Types of Projects

4.3 Agile Administration in Tooling and Tool Integration

5. Adopting Agile

5.1 Introducing Agile

5.2 Self-Organization

5.3 Agile Requirements and Proper Environment

***Exclusive price reduction and discounts are announced in facebook page 'Software Automation Testing Secrets Revealed'***

Reviews (for ISTQB CTFL course of Trainer):

"A very must course for the QA engineer. It covers the topics that come in ISTQB paper. Go for it."

"Awesome materials and sessions to listen to them. It really helps with my foundation level examination. Thank you Narayana Palani. I will definitely suggest to my fellow members."

"Thank you for this course! It's well structured and contains very useful information for my certification preparation."

"I've been in the QA industry for 7 years and this course is teaching me things I didn't know. It makes sense, straight forward and gets to the point. the instructor is knowledgable and clearly a professional. I'm learning so much. Looking forward to completing the course and taking the big test!"

"This course has given me value addition in my learning phase of ISTQB. One amazing trainer with detailed explanations to each and every topic. Abundant questions and in depth coverage of the syllabus.Many Thanks! "

"It'a good course for going to certification"

"Very good content and briefly explained the all test techniques in simple way, easy to understand. Course content might be very good but what is the use if you have to wait forever and ever for videos to stream. I always come up with lot of interest to learn in Udemy course which is posted by Narayanan."

"An extremely helpful and informative course. The course is nicely designed keeping focus on entire ISTQB Foundation Course 2018 syllabus, it's contents are very well organised. All lectures are very clear, the instructor have good hold on the respective topics and explains the concepts nicely in understandable manner. Every section has relevant assignments and resources, which are extremely helpful. Instructor is very professional and pleasant to learn from. The videos used are of high quality, in terms of video and audio quality. I would strongly recommend this course..!!"

Syllabus:

Refer to Exin official website to extract the latest syllabus documents of Agile Scrum Master

Language: English (Indian);

-Completing this training in Udemy will not give accreditation of ISTQB Advanced Level hence this training has been made purposefully to help candidates prepare for the online examination; Candidate has to book exam online at ISQI website and pass the exam in order to get the official certification.

Trainer's International Certification Qualifications:

ISTQB -CTAL Test Manager,

ISTQB Certified Selenium Tester,

Microsoft Certification Software Testing using Visual Studio,

HP Accredited Integration Specialist in Application Security ,

IBM Certified Specialist in Rational Appscan,

HP Accredited Integration Specialist in Quality Center v9 and QTP v9,

IBM Certified Rational Specialist in Test Management and Rational Robot ,

IBM Certified Solution Designer in Rational Functional Test,

IBM Certified Solution Designer in Rational Performance Test

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ):

Is this course suitable for viewing from desktop,laptop,tablet and mobile devices?

It is highly recommended to use a laptop or desktop to learn this course since the power point presentations are made compatible to laptop (screen size) only. Udemy do not support to download the section based attachments from mobile or handheld devices. Participants can view the course from Udemy app or mobile browser. But the experience is really good with a laptop or desktop screen. Even if you attempt to complete the course from udemy app or mobile browser, please watch it once from laptop/desktop for any attachments to download for your preparations.

Note: Agile Scrum Master certification is the exam conducted by EXIN. Instructor is independent to any boards or association and sharing his personal experience through this training program. It is highly recommended to refer the official syllabus from EXIN time to time since no accreditation or partnership associated to any board.

Who this course is for:

Software Engineers
Business Analysts
Software Testers
Developers
Quality Assurance
Product Owners

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/18b29b6585033bc3aa9254d52d1180cc/fenz8.Agile.Scrum.Master.Certification.Training.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/6732A2374D178B8/fenz8.Agile.Scrum.Master.Certification.Training.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/108272613dfaB383/fenz8.Agile.Scrum.Master.Certification.Training.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws