mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Complete fundamentals of drawing+ how to draw eyes easy

Complete fundamentals of drawing+ how to draw eyes easy
Duration: 1h2m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 1.36 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Complete fundamentals of drawing+how to draw /shade a realistic eye step by step easy

What you'll learn
How to draw an eye
How to draw and shade an eye
How to draw and sketch a realistic eye
How to sketch a realistic eye
How to draw a realistic eye
How to draw an eye with pencil
fundamentals of drawing
complete in depth fundamentals of drawing
everything you need to know about making a good drawing

Requirements
You will need all the materials required that are mention in this course

Description
hello, this course is combination/bundle of 2 courses covering the fundamentals of drawing, what are essential , materials required for drawing, what are essential shading and blending tools and how to use them for your drawing explaining in detail the tips and deep insights oh how to make a smooth shading of skin along with the importance of pencil shading which type of pencil should be used where and how to use it, in detail explanation of light and shadow effect with examples, this course is full package of drawing fundamentals of drawing explained step by step in detail making it so easy that everyone can draw and make a good drawing along with drawing of realistic nose in detail explaining oh how to draw and shade it smoothly covering on how to give highlights and how to make a photo realistic drawing and purpose of this course is to make it so easy that anyone can draw it without any art degree and without any experience.
I have a free pdf guide for sketching and shading so download that free ebook and take your art to the next level. This ebook contains more tips and tricks that I didn't cover in this course and it will definitely going to help you more in your sketching and shading, along with this ebook we are also giving you free watercolor basics ebook everything you need to know about before starting with watercolor painting, in detail about various watercolor techniques about essential stuffs to make a beautiful watercolor painting, so click below and download both these ebooks and take your art to next level.

Who this course is for:
Beginner artist
Aspiring artist
Struggling artist
Intermediate artist
Art lovers who want to draw an eye

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/c9226238b00bac5d046be1eb6ef28141/adhx5.Complete.fundamentals.of.drawing.how.to.draw.eyes.easy.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/2615C9C9B0A5A82/adhx5.Complete.fundamentals.of.drawing.how.to.draw.eyes.easy.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5f4847ACc6Ee352e/adhx5.Complete.fundamentals.of.drawing.how.to.draw.eyes.easy.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.08.2020, 10:42   #39317
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Crash Course Template Development and Bootstrap 4 Bootcamp

Crash Course Template Development and Bootstrap 4 Bootcamp
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.24 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 28 lectures (1 hour, 46 mins) | Language: English

Learn the fundamentals of bootstrap 4 and HTML5 template development, for all levels!

What you'll learn

How to use or improve their Bootstrap 4 skill
Use Bootstrap 4 to enhance your templates

Requirements

Basic HTML and CSS is a benefit

Description

Why should you use Bootstrap 4?

Let's be honest, creating a template is really hard, especially if you need to create a template that works with all the different screen sizes. From desktop browsers to tablets and mobile devices. It can be horrific, but using bootstrap makes life easier.

It has Fewer Cross-browser bugs

It's a consistent framework that supports major of all browsers and CSS compatibility fixes

Lightweight and customizable

Responsive structures and styles

Several JavaScript plugins using the jQuery

Good documentation and community support

Loads of free and professional templates

And my most favourite, it has a great grid system

Through this course, I will show you how to use Bootstrap 4 and you'll be able to customize it.

__________________________________________________ __________________________

Why is the Grid System so Important?

The Bootstrap Grid System is used for layout, specifically Responsive Layouts. Understanding how it works is vital to understanding Bootstrap. The Grid is made up of groupings of Rows & Columns inside 1 or more Containers.

In the next class, I'll give a quick overview of how the grid system works

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

SASS or SCSS introduction

In this section, I'm going to explain what SASS is and what will be covered in this section

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

What is SASS or SCSS?

SCSS is basically just an awesome, more dynamic CSS
Sass stands for Syntactically Awesome Stylesheet

Sass is an extension to CSS

Sass is a CSS pre-processor, it basically means that it takes the scss file and converts it to a normal css file.

Sass is completely compatible with all versions of CSS

Sass reduces repetition of CSS and therefore saves time

Sass is free to download and use

Why Use Sass?

Stylesheets are getting larger, more complex, and harder to maintain. This is where a CSS pre-processor can help.

Sass lets you use features that do not exist in CSS, like variables, nested rules, mixins, imports, inheritance, built-in functions, and other stuff

Why Use this with Bootstrap?

If you want to change the colour scheme in Bootstrap, for instance changing the primary and secondary colors, SASS will be the way to do this easily.

Before starting any project online, you first need to do a template for it in HTML and CSS.

This part can be really painful, especially if you guys have to make it responsive on every device.

Bootstrap 4 makes life easier and more powerful than ever before!

In this course, I will teach you guys how to use bootstrap and how you can use it to your advantage.

I will show you how to make a basic website in HTML, and how the theming works in Bootstrap.

I will also load more and more content in this course as time goes by.

My Name is Gerrit Vermeulen

I've been in online development since 2009 and I have been using bootstrap 4 since 2016

Hope you guys enjoy this course.

Who this course is for:

Template developers wanting to learn or improve their skill with Bootstrap 4
If you want to start with Template development that's responsive to all different size devices

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/c1a43b4430b9e0dddc15956fc870ff85/oukyg.Crash.Course.Template.Development.and.Bootstrap.4.Bootcamp.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/4b632ddd551a3999b2b10c00cd7e2033/oukyg.Crash.Course.Template.Development.and.Bootstrap.4.Bootcamp.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/8E34B98553D338D/oukyg.Crash.Course.Template.Development.and.Bootstrap.4.Bootcamp.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/DA4B2B57A1B11E6/oukyg.Crash.Course.Template.Development.and.Bootstrap.4.Bootcamp.part2.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/3b1bA59027f97867/oukyg.Crash.Course.Template.Development.and.Bootstrap.4.Bootcamp.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/626605510fAc3148/oukyg.Crash.Course.Template.Development.and.Bootstrap.4.Bootcamp.part2.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 10:42   #39318
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Deploy Your Web App to the Apple App Store with Capacitor

Deploy Your Web App to the Apple App Store with Capacitor
Duration: 35m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 218 MB
How to Deploy Any Web Application to the App Store and Make it Available on iOS Devices in Less Than an Hour

What you'll learn
How to take an existing web application and deploy to the App Store to run on Apple iOS devices.

Requirements
Have an existing web application built with a responsive design.
Own a Mac - You can't build for iOS without one.
Be a registered Apple Developer with a paid subscription.

Description
I don't want to waste your time!
This whirlwind course is all about one thing and one thing only. Getting your web application onto the Apple App Store, where it will then be available to the tens of millions of iOS users all over the world.
How are you going to do that? With Capacitor from Ionic.
Capacitor is a newer technology that will allow you to wrap an existing web application into an Xcode project and then deploy it to the Apple App Store. This course will cover the basics you need to take one of your own web apps (or you can use one of mine if you prefer).
When you're done, you'll be able to replicate the process with every web app you want to put in the hands of iOS owners everywhere.
Who this course is for:
Any existing web developers who want to target a larger audience for their applications.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/8a0b33b0e2290d38b28e460be23231d4/4qm1j.Deploy.Your.Web.App.to.the.Apple.App.Store.with.Capacitor.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/71EE100E4381418/4qm1j.Deploy.Your.Web.App.to.the.Apple.App.Store.with.Capacitor.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/2D648f5d81cBffd0/4qm1j.Deploy.Your.Web.App.to.the.Apple.App.Store.with.Capacitor.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 10:44   #39319
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Easy Job to Make Money on Fiverr

Easy Job to Make Money on Fiverr
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 776 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 8 lectures (1 hour, 18 mins) | Language: English

Low competitive job for beginners and learn the work by watching my real client project details

What you'll learn

You will learn about a low competitive job on Fiverr.
You will learn how to do the job from my real project examples.
You will get clear idea on how I discuss with clients.
You will learn about some free resources I use to complete the order/task.
From all the videos - you will get all the ways I use to collect information for my clients.

Requirements

You need a computer with internet connection.
You need an Instagram profile.
Basic idea about what is Fiverr and how it works will help?!

Description

Welcome to this beginner friendly course about How to Make Money on Fiverr with Easy and Low Competitive Job. If you are interested to make money online, specially on Fiverr, but if you don't have major skills - this course is for you to join!

Throughout the step by step video lessons, I have demonstrated full details about the work by showing you full conversation, project descriptions of my real projects of Instagram Influencer Research job - which I successfully completed on Fiverr.

After watching the videos, if you try the works which I have done - you will have the CONFIDENCE to move forward, try on getting clients and become a successful Instagram Influencer Research service provider on Fiverr.

Who this course is for:

Peoples who has no skills but interested to make money online.
Peoples who are beginners in Fiverr.
Peoples who are looking for an easy job to do online.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/64286d4f7001e14c4db46d1f808a7f6c/ld0ed.Easy.Job.to.Make.Money.on.Fiverr.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/70B7DF588F26A0C/ld0ed.Easy.Job.to.Make.Money.on.Fiverr.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/70d778a2558468Ff/ld0ed.Easy.Job.to.Make.Money.on.Fiverr.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 10:45   #39320
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию eCommerce Marketing Certification

eCommerce Marketing Certification
Duration: 1h10m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 525 MB
Discover new-age eCommerce and Affiliate Marketing tools to dominate the market in 2020

What you'll learn
Know how to make use of an incredible portal to help you become an affiliate marketer for popular online retailers across the globe.
Learn to work on an incredible tool to curate videos from YouTube, Vimeo or popular platforms super-fast to list them on your website.
Know how to add blog articles to your website, link them to relevant eCommerce products and also create recorded product videos.
Learn about a powerful data driven personalisation tool for eCommerce usage.
Learn about a tool to turn your instagram into an online store and other special tools

Requirements
None. However, some eCommerce or affiliate marketing tools and portals are taught in the course. Some tools may be free and some may be paid. You can leverage any tool here to suit the standard requirement that you may have.

Description
eCommerce has become mainstream in our daily lives as it offers a lot of benefits. Retailing is undergoing a great shift with the rising dominance of e-commerce in India. The eCommerce field is expected to break the net accounting for triple-digit growth in all locations around the globe in a few years from now. It is also predicted that Retail eCommerce sales may reach $10 trillion by 2022. In the coming years, it is also expected that growth of eCommerce will skyrocket like never before with all the current technologies that are on the rise. Businesses will increasingly look to put their eCommerce operations on autopilot too in 2020-2021. In this process, affiliate marketers are tremendously playing a crucial role to rapidly scale a company and sales through manual efforts or with leveraging automation tools to achieve the feat.
The big question is "Are you looking to step up your game in eCommerce and Affiliate Marketing, this year?".
If yes, look no further than this course as it teaches you some of the most powerful and useful eCommerce or affiliate marketing tools that you can use to propel your marketing to greater heights of success. Being an affiliate marketer, you can become an independent promoter of any chosen product, service or even a range of products. It's a lucrative industry, after all.
How is this course different from the rest?
This mind-blowing course titled "eCommerce Marketing Certification" taught by Digital Marketing Legend "Srinidhi Ranganathan", Mastermind "Saranya Srinidhi" and "Sowmya" will showcase some of the most interesting or engaging tools in eCommerce Marketing.
We will look at tools or portals that can help you curate videos, write articles and link to them relevant products from popular retailers for whom you are an affiliate for. What's more? We will also look at tools that can transform your Instagram into an online store and a walkthrough of a futuristic 3D shopping mall, for the first time.
There is no time to waste. The course will be educative, informative, and practical at the same time.
Enrol now and let's start learning this incredible course and change your career in eCommerce and affiliate marketing forever. There are interesting, engaging, and new things to experience here, inside.
Lights. Camera. Action. Let's begin.

Who this course is for:
Beginners to digital marketing who want to learn and explore new-age eCommerce and affiliate marketing tools and concepts.
YouTube creators who wish to curate popular videos on their site in order to skyrocket their affiliate or eCommerce business
Anyone who is interested to learn about new technologies and concepts in the field of eCommerce and affiliate marketing
Anyone who wishes to know about an incredible portal to help them become an affiliate marketer for popular online retailers across the globe, very easily.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/4ca6772c93981121b86e73f707a4cd4b/93fmo.eCommerce.Marketing.Certification.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/D97646844D015C1/93fmo.eCommerce.Marketing.Certification.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/3579A10D7ed5be56/93fmo.eCommerce.Marketing.Certification.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 10:46   #39321
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Excel for Beginners: Functions, formulas, shortcuts & more (Updated 8/2020)

Excel for Beginners: Functions, formulas, shortcuts & more
Duration: 1h57m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 1.06 GB
Build a strong foundation in Excel in 2 hour. Learn the most used functions, tips, tricks, formulas & keyboard shortcuts

What you'll learn
Basics like cells, rows, and columns
Adding/deleting rows and columns
Cell formats
Basic Mathematical functions
Keyboard shortcuts
Data cleaning
Data analysis
Learn everything you need to start working on Excel!

Requirements
Microsoft Excel 2016, or any other version

Description
If your work requires working with numbers or large amounts of data, Microsoft Excel is your software.
Microsoft Excel is one of the most powerful data management and data analysis tool.
This course enables students to start using Excel in an effective manner. It starts from the very basics and within a few minutes, you will be having a good command over basic excel functions and even some advanced and frequently used features.
About this course:
Designed to teach Microsoft Excel to absolute beginners, this course has been split into two levels.
Level 1 introduces Excel to you. You will learn about cells, rows, columns, formats, navigation, and excel shortcuts to manage them quickly and effectively.
Level 2 brings to super tips and tricks of managing data. You will learn to modify data quickly and effectively.
Prerequisites:
There is absolutely no prerequisite to start this course. Even 8 years old can take this course to learn Excel.
Who should take this course:
First-time learners, who have no idea about Excel and want to start the right way. This includes:
Students
Professionals, especially those who have to work with numbers.
Daydreamers who wish to bring financial sense to their dreams.
Anyone who wants to learn a better way to manage the numbers and calculations.
Software Requirement:
You should have Microsoft Excel installed on your computer. Any version above Excel 2010 will be okay. I will be using Excel 2016 in this course. If you do not have Excel currently, please download Office 365 free trial from the Microsoft website. Just google Office 365 free trial and it will take you to the page.
Money-Back Guarantee:
Nothing to lose! If you won't be satisfied with the course, Udemy offers 30 days money-back guarantee!
Introduction to the teacher:
Chartered Accountant | 12 years of work experience | 12 years of teaching experience as visiting faculty | 4000+ in-class students | 50,000+ udemy students | In love with Excel for 15 years

Who this course is for:
Beginner level users of Excel who are looking for a solid foundation
Students, business owners, entrepreneurs and professionals
Students with Zero knowledge of Excel

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/bd2867b9fcd326d951b9e91698c38006/bvxd1.Excel.for.Beginners.Functions.formulas.shortcuts..more.Updated.82020.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/C7DCE6683A0F3FC/bvxd1.Excel.for.Beginners.Functions.formulas.shortcuts..more.Updated.82020.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/f6c44FFb20b1f0bb/bvxd1.Excel.for.Beginners.Functions.formulas.shortcuts..more.Updated.82020.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 10:47   #39322
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Financial Freedom

Financial Freedom
Duration: 1h27m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 677 MB
Learn how to be in control of your financial life:Practical tips and tools!

What you'll learn
Learn how to get Financial independent by applying the most effective personal finance tips
Financial Independence
Investment Strategies
Increase income
Budgeting
Starting a Side Hustles
Managing Expenses

Requirements
Not really, just common sense

Description
Hello and welcome everyone!
In this online course, we will be talking about Personal finance concepts and will be explaining some tools and tips on how to manage your financed in the most efficient and effective way. Ultimately, this will lead you into a life of financial independence.
We will talk only about the tools, which you can find anywhere, rather on how to build the right mindset of proactive and in-control person, which when combined with the right tools and practices that we also provide in the course will ensure that you will achieve the financial goals that you aspire.
At the end of the course, you will be able to create your own budget, track and grow you income, manage your expenses, and achieve the financial freedom.

Who this course is for:
Everybody!
Young Professionals
Self employed and Freelancers

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/7de53803e0da1f4f405f7821f75ac56d/2fdhm.Financial.Freedom.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/C33FFE9979C6D68/2fdhm.Financial.Freedom.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/b7A75bCdD26289f1/2fdhm.Financial.Freedom.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 15:04   #39323
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Fresher Hiring the Complete guide : Best Hiring Practices

Fresher Hiring the Complete guide : Best Hiring Practices
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.01 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 9 lectures (2 hour, 24 mins) | Language: English
Guide on Fresher Hiring : The Recruitment Process Life Cycle, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation of Effectiveness

What you'll learn

Fresher hiring process and requirement with full capacity building planning
Fresher Hiring : The Recruitment Process Life Cycle
Fresher and Campus Hiring : Planning
Campus Hiring : Implementation and Evaluation of Effectiveness
The complete fresher training plan
Fresher and Campus Hiring : The Recruitment Process Life Cycle, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation of Effectiveness
Fresher and Campus Hiring : Templates, Materials and Case Study
Capacity Building and Training Plan for the Fresher

Requirements

Knowledge of Management and Recruitment
Management Degree/Diploma
Any aspiring management professional

Description

Section 1 : Introduction
A. What is Recruitment and Selection, how it is different in case of Campus/Fresher Recruitment

B. Advantages and Disadvantages of Fresher Recruitment

Section 2 : Planning and Implementation

A. Gap analysis and Capacity Building

B. Industry Connect and Pre-Placement Session

C. Conducting the Interview Process : Selection Process, Interview and Evaluation

Section 3 : Offer and On-boarding

A. Post offer Followup and Connection

B. On-boarding and Induction of Fresher

C. Outline of Fresher Training Plan

Section 4 : Course Work and Documents

A. A Case study based assignment

B. Template, Online Material and Structure

C. Assignment : A 5 Years Road Map

Who this course is for:

HR Professional
Aspiring Managers and HR Professionals
Campus Hiring Professional and Recruiters
any aspiring professional

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/aa05075004809b086c37c3809bda954b/aidrf.Fresher.Hiring.the.Complete.guide..Best.Hiring.Practices.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/29CD51D5A17F9BD/aidrf.Fresher.Hiring.the.Complete.guide..Best.Hiring.Practices.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/81C63473c6cb14a1/aidrf.Fresher.Hiring.the.Complete.guide..Best.Hiring.Practices.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 15:06   #39324
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию How To Become A Successful Social Media Influencer In 2020

How To Become A Successful Social Media Influencer In 2020
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 917 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 11 lectures (1 hour, 31 mins) | Language: English
The Fastest Way To Start Your INFLUENCER CAREER! Learn How To Become A HYPER Social Media INFLUENCER MARKETER Today!

What you'll learn

Leverage TikTok, Instagram & Youtube for profits!
How to set up your profile the RIGHT way!
How to build your strategy for maximum profits!
How to make brands beg YOU for promotions!
How to build a loyal audience that will follow you for life!
The dirty-little-secrets other Influencers are ignorant about!

Requirements

This course has no prerequisite

Description

Would You Like To Know The Fastest Way To Start Your INFLUENCER CAREER?

If your answer is yes, then you don't want to miss this course!

Influencer marketing is a new digital marketing strategy that consists of achieving a series of collaborative links between brands and companies and those people with high visibility and prominence on the Internet, known as 'influencers.'

These social network kings and Queens are real diamonds in the rough for brands, companies, organizations and even entrepreneurs with emerging businesses.

With this video course you will learn all secrets about influencer marketing.

Here is what you'll learn:

Leverage TikTok, Instagram & Youtube for profits!

How to set up your profile the RIGHT way!

How to build your strategy for maximum profits!

​How to make brands beg YOU for promotions!

​How to build a loyal audience that will follow you for life!

The dirty-little-secrets other Influencers are ignorant about!

Rest assured that Hyper Influencer Marketing guide will show you the way to a successful Influencer career, step by step. You will be able to leverage the traffic of the three most used social media platforms, for profits!

But what if you can become the guru of those platforms much quicker and without missing any important detail that would be crucial for your success?

YES, you can!

As a special offer for our customers, we are excited to let you know that we have put together a video training series of Hyper Influencer Marketing!

Sure, you will have access to every aspect of the knowledge which is required in order to become the next successful social media Influencer!

The video upgrade however, will help you reach your goals much faster!

WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS ON THE VIDEO UPGRADE OF HYPER INFLUENCER MARKETING!

? Most people are visual learners, meaning that they learn much easier and faster by watching a video, instead of reading a guide.
? We have made sure to emphasize the most important steps of the process so you don't miss anything.
? You can watch the videos quickly and you can intake a lot more information in a very short time span.
? The human brain likes to visualize things, and videos are the visualizations ready for you.
? Learning complex things is much faster and easier with videos as compared to the books..

Topics covered:

Introduction to influencer marketing

Choose your niche

Instagram - the fundamentals

Instagram - let the game begin

Instagram - the next steps

Youtube - setting up the system

Youtube - scaling up

TikTok - first step to success

TikTok - developing your strategy

TikTok - analysis and goals

30 Days Money Back Guarantee

We are 100% confident that the video upgrade of "Hyper Influencer Marketing" will take your Influencer career to the next step, much easier and much faster.
If for any reason you are not happy with it, please send us an email and a full refund will be processed within 1-2 business days. No questions asked!

Who this course is for:

Anyone who wants to dominate the social media market and become a successful social media influencer

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/0e2443dc4508f36490bace55e7ee08cd/p2pdg.How.To.Become.A.Successful.Social.Media.Influencer.In.2020.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/ca25ea0cd54ca5da46abe2995fe341a8/p2pdg.How.To.Become.A.Successful.Social.Media.Influencer.In.2020.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/771B2517E174348/p2pdg.How.To.Become.A.Successful.Social.Media.Influencer.In.2020.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/A82C8BBC265E048/p2pdg.How.To.Become.A.Successful.Social.Media.Influencer.In.2020.part2.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/1Fe37aB54b867c23/p2pdg.How.To.Become.A.Successful.Social.Media.Influencer.In.2020.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/EaD5Cbb2f8c194cb/p2pdg.How.To.Become.A.Successful.Social.Media.Influencer.In.2020.part2.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 15:07   #39325
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Instagram Ads Success! How To Run Successful Instagram Ads

Instagram Ads Success! How To Run Successful Instagram Ads
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 451 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 11 lectures (54 mins) | Language: English
Would You Like To Discover A Shortcut To Successfully Advertise On Instagram? This is the RIGHT course to get started!

What you'll learn

Setting Goals and the Best Instagram Ad Format for your Business
Identifying your Target Audience
Content and Budget
Creating Instagram Ad Campaigns
Measuring the Performance of your Instagram Account
Great Tools for Your Instagram Ads
Best Practices for Successful Instagram Ads

Requirements

This course has no prerequisite

Description

Many online marketers know about the power of Instagram and that it can be used to reach their target audience.

But they don't go about this in the right way and then end up claiming that advertising on Instagram doesn't work.

It does work - you just need to know what you are doing.

In this video course you will learn step by step how to create successful Instagram Ads

Course will show you how to identify your target audience correctly and explain how you can choose the right type of Instagram Ad to connect with them in the best way.

Topics covered:

Why Instagram Ads?

What are Instagram Ads?

Setting Goals and the Best Instagram Ad Format for your Business

Identifying your Target Audience

Content and Budget

Creating Instagram Ad Campaigns

Measuring the Performance of your Instagram Account

Great Tools for Your Instagram Ads

Best Practices for Successful Instagram Ads

If you follow the step-by-step guide, you will be heading straight to that goal...

But, what if you could do it even faster...

And what if you could insure that you get the absolute BEST results possible and stay focused...

In short, making sure that this is a real success.

Who this course is for:

Anyone who wants to run a successful Instagram Ads

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/9962103116e3722d84fc5aab0fc660b8/xm49b.Instagram.Ads.Success.How.To.Run.Successful.Instagram.Ads.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/F3C095A13F95A52/xm49b.Instagram.Ads.Success.How.To.Run.Successful.Instagram.Ads.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/a9078410CE81fc8f/xm49b.Instagram.Ads.Success.How.To.Run.Successful.Instagram.Ads.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 15:08   #39326
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Introduction to Internet of Things

Introduction to Internet of Things
Duration: 50m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 324 MB
Internet and its evolution to the interconnection of people, processes, data, and things

What you'll learn
Explain what is the Internet of Things
Understand how Internet of Things devices interact together & with users
Learn about the protocols used by Internet of Things devices
Discover the different platforms that are available to develop applications
Learn about commercially available devices that are already using the Internet of Things
Understand the current challenges of the Internet of Things

Requirements
Familiar with basic programming & with Internet technologies (like TCP/IP & HTTP) would help
Basic knowledge in electronics is helpful but not mandatory
No prior knowledge about the Internet of Things is required

Description
Internet of Things as a buzzword has caught the attention of all of us. This course will help you gain adequate knowledge on the Internet of Things. You will be able to understand the potential of the Internet of Things for our society, in terms of impact on the lives of billions of people and on the world economy.
You will also understand the underlying technology that powers the Internet of Things, as well as the challenges that comes with such technologies. We will explore many real-life examples of IoT devices that are commercially available, and you will have a glimpse of the future of the Internet of Things.
Who this course is for:
Anyone with an interest in the Internet of Things, those who intend to know the potential and wish to build a career in the field.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/2ac95e48d0bf4cc8f50fa4d19cd1b943/2aykq.Introduction.to.Internet.of.Things.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/273215C6C05828F/2aykq.Introduction.to.Internet.of.Things.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/1f33570Ef94A3b89/2aykq.Introduction.to.Internet.of.Things.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 15:09   #39327
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Java Web Hosting on Google Cloud Platform

Java Web Hosting on Google Cloud Platform
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 296 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 8 lectures (50 mins) | Language: English

Learn to host Java Web Application on Google Cloud.

What you'll learn

Students can learn to deploy Java Websites on Google Cloud

Requirements

Basic knowledge of Java/J2EE

Description

This course is for Java Web Developers and DevOps professionals who wants to learn about Java Web Hosting on Google Cloud Platform. The webserver used for deployment is Tomcat, which is a popular servlet container in Java community. At the end of the course the students will have firm understanding of cloud deployment, nameserver mapping with domain control panel etc.

Who this course is for:

Any Java Web Developer who wants to know the Google Could Hosting for Java Web Applications

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/9cdd83e1d66bcb474b5bc3719bcee064/eqtr0.Java.Web.Hosting.on.Google.Cloud.Platform.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/86D8B17A1D78384/eqtr0.Java.Web.Hosting.on.Google.Cloud.Platform.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/878a0B6F4a167a13/eqtr0.Java.Web.Hosting.on.Google.Cloud.Platform.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 15:10   #39328
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Learn and Understand Deno (Future NodeJs) - Beginner Guide

Learn and Understand Deno (Future NodeJs) - Beginner Guide
Duration: 2h0m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 867 MB
Master Deno, build REST APIs with Deno, Oak APIs, use MongoDB & much more!

What you'll learn
Build, and launch Deno apps
Real-world example for RESTful API's using Deno
Create web servers
Store data with MongoDB
How to structure your project files and write beautiful code
Creating the Websockets and mini Chat Application using Deno
Debugging Deno Applicaiton

Requirements
A computer on which you can install software (Windows, MacOS, or Linux)
Basic understanding of Javascript or Typescript (variables, functions, objects, arrays, if statements)
Basic understanding API's and Backend Services

Description
Welcome to "Deno course". Deno is a new project created by Ryan Dahl (the inventor of Node.js) that aims to fix Node.js design mistakes.
Deno's top features:
Security
Module system
TypeScript support out of the box
I think Deno is on the right path in order to be a better Javascript runtime than Node.js.
In this course we will be building an backend application using Deno.js, Oak and MongoDB along with Typescript.
We will start with a blank text editor and end with a great application.
This course includes:
Learn main features of Deno
Understand dependencies
Write web servers using Deno frameworks
Building backend API with Deno.js & Oak
It is a practical hands on course for building a server app using awesome Deno framework. I will try and explain everything as I go so it is possible to follow without Deno experience but it is recommended that you know at least the basics of Javascript or heard about Node.js.I hope you will enjoy our journey with Deno framework!
I tried to make the course with Clear and Easy English Talking so all students can understand it well.

Who this course is for:
Anyone looking to launch their own Deno applications
Changing career title from frontend developer to fullstack developer without big effort
Switch careers, or freelance as a Deno developer

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/128a5f47b3cddb191a8b40c955ae9bfd/eogwy.Learn.and.Understand.Deno.Future.NodeJs..Beginner.Guide.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/8EE9F952710C214/eogwy.Learn.and.Understand.Deno.Future.NodeJs..Beginner.Guide.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/f6e5d623157adf25/eogwy.Learn.and.Understand.Deno.Future.NodeJs..Beginner.Guide.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 15:11   #39329
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Learn Django from Basics to Advance , Down To Deployment

Learn Django from Basics to Advance , Down To Deployment
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.62 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 32 lectures (2 hour, 54 mins) | Language: English
This Course will help you Learn and Master DJango, by Building A Forum And a Fully featured Application Form

What you'll learn

Django Very Basics To Advance
user authentication
how to create a register page
login page
logout page
working with database
displaying messages to users
function base views
class base views and many more

Requirements

have python installed

Description

Welcome to Django Very Basic. If you're new to Django or have gotten lost in online tutorials, this is the course for you. you will get a very good understanding of how Django works.

what we are going to be building

Social Forum

we are going to build a full-featured Forum where users can log in, Logout, Create Post, and many more, building a forum application will teach you a lot of how Django works

Build an Application Form

you are to learn to create a fully functional form, where people can submit their application, we will also learn how to save the data and do anything with it,

What is Django...

Django is the best programming language to Create Web Apps. Why? Because it's very simple to learn and Django allows you to create your app easily.

WHY this Django course?

there are lots of courses out there, they explain or assume you already know it, in this course I assume you know nothing about Django, every concept is well-explained step by step.

You're a newcomer to coding and want to learn everything from scratch? You'll learn the Django programming language, with a well-detailed explanation. And you'll write your own codes.

One Thing About this course

you can easily start up with any section you feel you need first

will also be updated

Become the developer the world needs

Who this course is for:

anyone interested in understanding Django

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/ba93f1c67573f526a8f5c1cd6af9a824/gygd9.Learn.Django.from.Basics.to.Advance..Down.To.Deployment.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/ca2157f2b5599a51ae7fbe1568a335d3/gygd9.Learn.Django.from.Basics.to.Advance..Down.To.Deployment.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/2CB1A33BFE78862/gygd9.Learn.Django.from.Basics.to.Advance..Down.To.Deployment.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/7550EBA0776BF57/gygd9.Learn.Django.from.Basics.to.Advance..Down.To.Deployment.part2.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/2b06b69b6678c7ed/gygd9.Learn.Django.from.Basics.to.Advance..Down.To.Deployment.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/f462D7fC9a2C487e/gygd9.Learn.Django.from.Basics.to.Advance..Down.To.Deployment.part2.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 15:12   #39330
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Learn Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Business with Examples!

Learn Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Business with Examples!
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 597 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 30 lectures (1 hour, 16 mins) | Language: English

Learn Microsoft Dynamics Navision with Real Life Examples! Become a Ceo of your own business.

What you'll learn

Company Master Data: (Entering/ Set up Microsoft Nav depending on your company role /size.
Quality Management: (Adding test measures)
Sales: (Creating Customer orders/ customer codes)
Purchasing: (Buying/Ordering materials from Vendors)
Production: (Production Planning,Calculate consumption by production Post output, Dispatch final product)
Accounting: (Invoicing, posting incoming payments)
Controlling: Showing delivery note Showing invoice Posting incoming payments

Requirements

Basic computer knowledge
You should be able to use PC and Internet
Basic business processes understanding

Description

You will not only learn Microsoft Dynamics Nav but also gain a huge knowledge of managing a business from Manufacturing to Shipment and after all how to be a successful business manager.

We will specialize together with below topics;

Company Master Data: (Entering/ Set up Microsoft Nav depending on your company role /size.

Quality Management: (Adding test measures)

Sales: (Creating Customer orders/ customer codes)

Work Preparation

Purchasing: (Buying/Ordering materials from Vendors)

Production: (Production Planning,Calculate consumption by production Post output, Dispatch final product)

Accounting: (Invoicing, posting incoming payments)

Controlling: Show delivery note Show invoice

Post incoming payments

Who this course is for:

Anyone who wants to improve their business
Anyone who has an interest in business
All Levels

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/dc78d4b31826852e17627fb7e94b6a50/edy2o.Learn.Microsoft.Dynamics.NAV.for.Business.with.Examples.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/67B7167D280DD73/edy2o.Learn.Microsoft.Dynamics.NAV.for.Business.with.Examples.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/A459302eD1cf3417/edy2o.Learn.Microsoft.Dynamics.NAV.for.Business.with.Examples.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws