Старый 13.08.2020, 15:53   #38941
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Adobe Creative Cloud 2020

Adobe Creative Cloud 2020
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 451 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 52 lectures (1 hour, 18 mins) | Language: English

Everything you need to know to get Started with Adobe Creative Cloud 2020

What you'll learn

Setup Account
Download Creative Cloud 2020
Install Creative Cloud 2020
Apps
Your Work Tab
Cloud Storage
Fonts
Behance
Support Community

Requirements

Willingness to learn
Set up your Creative Cloud account with a free 7-day trial

Description

SO, YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A COURSE THAT WILL TEACH YOU CREATIVE CLOUD 2020 QUICKLY & IN A FUN MANNER?

I've got just the course for you!

Welcome, my name is Josh Werner with Learn Tech Plus and I've put this course together to help people just like you quickly master Creative Cloud 2020...Whether you're a beginner or experienced with existing Adobe Applications!

If your goal is to become a user of Adobe Creative Cloud 2020, then this course is perfect for you. It will get you started on the right path and give you the knowledge and skills you need to Creative Cloud 2020...

Learning Creative Cloud 2020 is Not only for Experienced users, but also everyone else. Because when you have master Creative Cloud 2020, you get around your profile and easily install applications to your computer versus having to get someone else to do it for you which can cost both time and money!

In short, a good understanding of Creative Cloud 2020 is tremendously beneficial.

Now, in this course, we'll go far beyond that. By the end of it, you'll have gained complete proficiency in Creative Cloud 2020 even if you're currently a complete beginner!

THAT'S RIGHT...NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE OR KNOWLEDGE IS REQUIRED!

You don't need any previous experience or knowledge to take this course. In fact, all you need is a desire to learn and master Creative Cloud 2020.

This is not one of those courses that will throw too much at you at once and cause you to get overwhelmed. This is a course that you'll not only learn so much from, but also enjoy the journey as you're learning (which is a very important part of the learning process)

The course will take you by the hand and teach you everything you need to know step by step and even put your knowledge to practice immediately by showing you how to setup an account in Creative Cloud 2020 and How to Download the Creative Cloud 2020 Applications.

On top of this, you will also get my continuous support as well to make sure you're successful with my course.

LEARN CREATIVE CLOUD BY DOING! (LEARN TO INSTALL CREATIVE CLOUD 2020 FROM SCRATCH!)

We will go step by step and cover Creative Cloud 2020. The goal here is to help you

A) Setup an Account with a 7 Day Free Trial which after is Paid

B) Be able to Download and Install Creative Cloud 2020

Here's what we'll cover in the course:

1. We'll start from the very beginning and explain what Creative Cloud 2020 is, why & how it's used.

2. Install software we'll be using all throughout the course.

3. Introduce you to Creative Cloud 2020 with June 2020 Updates

ENROLL NOW I'D LOVE TO SEE YOU INSIDE AND HELP YOU MASTER ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD 2020!
Who this course is for:

Beginner to Advanced Students wanting to Learn Adobe Creative Cloud 2020
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/cec9a122c92be3f32f9ae953e58cd8d1/heqwy.Adobe.Creative.Cloud.2020.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/19384DF27BE3DF5/heqwy.Adobe.Creative.Cloud.2020.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/8740bCA9a1b689cB/heqwy.Adobe.Creative.Cloud.2020.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13.08.2020, 15:54   #38942
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2020

Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2020
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 159 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 18 lectures (30 mins) | Language: English

Everything you need to know about Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2020

What you'll learn

Setup Account & Download Creative Cloud
Install Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2020
Welcome Page

Requirements

Willingness to learn

Description

SO, YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A COURSE THAT WILL TEACH YOU ADOBE DREAMWEAVER CC 2020 QUICKLY & IN A FUN MANNER?

Welcome, my name is Josh Werner with Learn Tech Plus and I've put this course together to help people just like you quickly master Adobe Dreamweaver...Whether you're a beginner or experienced with existing Adobe Applications!

If your goal is to become a user of Adobe Dreamweaver, then this course is perfect for you. It will get you started on the right path and give you the knowledge and skills you need to Adobe Dreamweaver...

Learning Adobe Dreamweaver is Not only for Experienced users, but also everyone else. Because when you have master Adobe Dreamweaver, you get around your profile and easily install applications to your computer versus having to get someone else to do it for you which can cost both time and money!

In short, a good understanding of Adobe Dreamweaver is tremendously beneficial.

Now, in this course, we'll go far beyond that. By the end of it, you'll have gained complete proficiency in Adobe Dreamweaver even if you're currently a complete beginner!

You don't need any previous experience or knowledge to take this course. In fact, all you need is a desire to learn and master Adobe Dreamweaver.

This is not one of those courses that will throw too much at you at once and cause you to get overwhelmed. This is a course that you'll not only learn so much from, but also enjoy the journey as you're learning (which is a very important part of the learning process)

The course will take you by the hand and teach you everything you need to know step by step and even put your knowledge to practice immediately by showing you how to setup an account in Adobe Dreamweaver and How to Download the Adobe Dreamweaver Application.

On top of this, you will also get my continuous support as well to make sure you're successful with my course.

LEARN ADOBE DREAMWEAVER BY DOING! (LEARN TO INSTALL ADOBE DREAMWEAVER FROM SCRATCH!)

We will go step by step and cover Adobe Dreamweaver. The goal here is to help you

B) Be able to Download and Install Adobe Dreamweaver

1. We'll start from the very beginning and explain what Adobe Audition is, why & how it's used.

2. Install some of the software we'll be using all throughout the course.

3. Introduce you to Adobe Dreamweaver

ENROLL NOW I'D LOVE TO SEE YOU INSIDE THE COURSE AND HELP YOU LEARN ADOBE DREAMWEAVER CC 2020!
Who this course is for:

Beginner to Advanced Students wanting to Learn Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2020
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/5eb155be694134b998ad6ab552473712/kya84.Adobe.Dreamweaver.CC.2020.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/6EC8927B31F059F/kya84.Adobe.Dreamweaver.CC.2020.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/2CcdD531252da233/kya84.Adobe.Dreamweaver.CC.2020.rar
Старый 13.08.2020, 15:55   #38943
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Adobe Illustrator CC 2020

Adobe Illustrator CC 2020
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 632 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 69 lectures (2 hour, 14 mins) | Language: English

Everything you need to know about Adobe Illustrator CC 2020

What you'll learn

Install Adobe Illustrator CC 2020
Welcome Page Main Menu
Preferences
Main Menu
Tools

Requirements

Willingness to learn

Description

SO, YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A COURSE THAT WILL TEACH YOU ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR CC 2020 QUICKLY & IN A FUN MANNER?

Welcome, my name is Josh Werner with Learn Tech Plus and I've put this course together to help people just like you quickly master Adobe Illustrator...Whether you're a beginner or experienced with existing Adobe Applications!

If your goal is to become a user of Adobe Illustrator, then this course is perfect for you. It will get you started on the right path and give you the knowledge and skills you need to Adobe Illustrator...

Learning Adobe Illustrator is Not only for Experienced users, but also everyone else. Because when you have master Adobe Illustrator, you get around your profile and easily install applications to your computer versus having to get someone else to do it for you which can cost both time and money!

In short, a good understanding of Adobe Illustrator is tremendously beneficial.

Now, in this course, we'll go far beyond that. By the end of it, you'll have gained complete proficiency in Adobe Illustrator even if you're currently a complete beginner!

You don't need any previous experience or knowledge to take this course. In fact, all you need is a desire to learn and master Adobe Illustrator.

The course will take you by the hand and teach you everything you need to know step by step and even put your knowledge to practice immediately by showing you how to setup an account in Adobe Illustrator and How to Download the Adobe Illustrator Application.

LEARN ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR BY DOING! (LEARN TO INSTALL ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR FROM SCRATCH!)

We will go step by step and cover Adobe Illustrator. The goal here is to help you

B) Be able to Download and Install Adobe Illustrator

1. We'll start from the very beginning and explain what Adobe Illustrator is, why & how it's used.

3. Introduce you to Adobe Illustrator CC 2020

ENROLL NOW I'D LOVE TO SEE YOU INSIDE THE COURSE AND HELP YOU LEARN ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR CC 2020!
Who this course is for:

Beginner to Advanced Students wanting to Learn Adobe Illustrator CC 2020
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/ee2a481bd25cabdaaf6486892859ac3a/97q51.Adobe.Illustrator.CC.2020.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/B8DCCC3A39D683F/97q51.Adobe.Illustrator.CC.2020.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/4271C05d076edb4C/97q51.Adobe.Illustrator.CC.2020.rar
Старый 13.08.2020, 15:56   #38944
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Adobe InDesign CC 2020

Adobe InDesign CC 2020
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 181 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 17 lectures (30 mins) | Language: English

Everything you need to know about Adobe InDesign CC 2020

What you'll learn

Install Adobe InDesign CC 2020
Welcome Page Main Menu
Preferences
Main Menu
Tools

Requirements

Willingness to learn

Description

SO, YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A COURSE THAT WILL TEACH YOU ADOBE INDESIGN CC 2020 QUICKLY & IN A FUN MANNER?

Welcome, my name is Josh Werner with Learn Tech Plus and I've put this course together to help people just like you quickly master Adobe InDesign...Whether you're a beginner or experienced with existing Adobe Applications!

If your goal is to become a user of Adobe InDesign, then this course is perfect for you. It will get you started on the right path and give you the knowledge and skills you need to Adobe InDesign...

Learning Adobe InDesign is Not only for Experienced users, but also everyone else. Because when you have master Adobe InDesign, you get around your profile and easily install applications to your computer versus having to get someone else to do it for you which can cost both time and money!

In short, a good understanding of Adobe InDesign is tremendously beneficial.

Now, in this course, we'll go far beyond that. By the end of it, you'll have gained complete proficiency in Adobe InDesign even if you're currently a complete beginner!

You don't need any previous experience or knowledge to take this course. In fact, all you need is a desire to learn and master Adobe InDesign.

The course will take you by the hand and teach you everything you need to know step by step and even put your knowledge to practice immediately by showing you how to setup an account in Adobe InDesign and How to Download the Adobe InDesign Application.

LEARN ADOBE PHOTOSHOP BY DOING! (LEARN TO INSTALL ADOBE INDESIGN FROM SCRATCH!)

We will go step by step and cover Adobe InDesign. The goal here is to help you

B) Be able to Download and Install Adobe InDesign

1. We'll start from the very beginning and explain what Adobe Illustrator is, why & how it's used.

3. Introduce you to Adobe InDesign

ENROLL NOW I'D LOVE TO SEE YOU INSIDE THE COURSE AND HELP YOU LEARN ADOBE INDESIGN CC 2020!
Who this course is for:

Beginner to Advanced Students wanting to Learn Adobe InDesign CC 2020
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/fe239aaedd0a1196d9d83080e6a9b53f/wdjij.Adobe.InDesign.CC.2020.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/C8A39172516343F/wdjij.Adobe.InDesign.CC.2020.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/a6508ca9D09433F0/wdjij.Adobe.InDesign.CC.2020.rar
Старый 13.08.2020, 15:57   #38945
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Adobe Photoshop CC 2020

Adobe Photoshop CC 2020
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 886 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 77 lectures (2 hour, 18 mins) | Language: English

Everything you need to know about Adobe Photoshop CC 2020

What you'll learn

Install Adobe Photoshop CC 2020
Welcome Page Main Menu
Preferences
Main Menu
Tools

Requirements

Willingness to learn

Description

SO, YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A COURSE THAT WILL TEACH YOU ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CC 2020 QUICKLY & IN A FUN MANNER?

Welcome, my name is Josh Werner with Learn Tech Plus and I've put this course together to help people just like you quickly master Adobe Photoshop...Whether you're a beginner or experienced with existing Adobe Applications!

If your goal is to become a user of Adobe Photoshop, then this course is perfect for you. It will get you started on the right path and give you the knowledge and skills you need to Adobe Photoshop...

Learning Adobe Photoshop is Not only for Experienced users, but also everyone else. Because when you have master Adobe Photoshop, you get around your profile and easily install applications to your computer versus having to get someone else to do it for you which can cost both time and money!

In short, a good understanding of Adobe Photoshop is tremendously beneficial.

Now, in this course, we'll go far beyond that. By the end of it, you'll have gained complete proficiency in Adobe Photoshop even if you're currently a complete beginner!

You don't need any previous experience or knowledge to take this course. In fact, all you need is a desire to learn and master Adobe Photoshop.

The course will take you by the hand and teach you everything you need to know step by step and even put your knowledge to practice immediately by showing you how to setup an account in Adobe Photoshop and How to Download the Adobe Photoshop Application.

LEARN ADOBE PHOTOSHOP BY DOING! (LEARN TO INSTALL ADOBE PHOTOSHOP FROM SCRATCH!)

We will go step by step and cover Adobe Photoshop. The goal here is to help you

B) Be able to Download and Install Adobe Photoshop

1. We'll start from the very beginning and explain what Adobe Photoshop is, why & how it's used.

3. Introduce you to Adobe Photoshop

ENROLL NOW I'D LOVE TO SEE YOU INSIDE THE COURSE AND HELP YOU LEARN ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CC 2020!
Who this course is for:

Beginner to Advanced Students wanting to Learn Adobe Photoshop CC 2020
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/d36ddaae40c8fd07d4fb501b9efa7a2b/c2pz3.Adobe.Photoshop.CC.2020.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/F2476222A3A5278/c2pz3.Adobe.Photoshop.CC.2020.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/2BF8b2ed58001cb4/c2pz3.Adobe.Photoshop.CC.2020.rar
Старый 13.08.2020, 15:58   #38946
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 804 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 59 lectures (2 hour, 7 mins) | Language: English

Learn interface of Premiere Pro

What you'll learn

Install Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020
Welcome Page
Preferences
Main Menu
Tools

Requirements

Willingness to learn

Description

SO, YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A COURSE THAT WILL TEACH YOU ADOBE PREMIERE PRO QUICKLY & IN A FUN MANNER?

Welcome, my name is Josh Werner with Learn Tech Plus and I've put this course together to help people just like you quickly master Adobe Premiere Pro...Whether you're a beginner or experienced with existing Adobe Applications!

If your goal is to become a user of Adobe Premiere Pro, then this course is perfect for you. It will get you started on the right path and give you the knowledge and skills you need to Adobe Premiere Pro...

Learning Adobe Premiere Pro is Not only for Experienced users, but also everyone else. Because when you have master Adobe Premiere Pro, you get around your profile and easily install applications to your computer versus having to get someone else to do it for you which can cost both time and money!

In short, a good understanding of Adobe Premiere Pro is tremendously beneficial.

Now, in this course, we'll go far beyond that. By the end of it, you'll have gained complete proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro even if you're currently a complete beginner!

You don't need any previous experience or knowledge to take this course. In fact, all you need is a desire to learn and master Adobe Premiere Pro.

The course will take you by the hand and teach you everything you need to know step by step and even put your knowledge to practice immediately by showing you how to setup an account in Adobe Premiere Pro and How to Download the Adobe Premiere Pro Application.

LEARN ADOBE PREMIERE PRO BY DOING! (LEARN TO INSTALL ADOBE PREMIERE PRO FROM SCRATCH!)

We will go step by step and cover Adobe Premiere Pro. The goal here is to help you

B) Be able to Download and Install Adobe Premiere Pro

1. We'll start from the very beginning and explain what Adobe Premiere Pro is, why & how it's used.

3. Introduce you to Adobe Premiere Pro

ENROLL NOW I'D LOVE TO SEE YOU INSIDE THE COURSE AND HELP YOU LEARN ADOBE PREMIERE PRO!
Who this course is for:

Beginner to Advanced Students wanting to Learn Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/09b87b64fbdb527910aa32cc9fbfb2bd/8woji.Adobe.Premiere.Pro.CC.2020.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/80C72DE2DABA8B6/8woji.Adobe.Premiere.Pro.CC.2020.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/150e2a4aD9707B7d/8woji.Adobe.Premiere.Pro.CC.2020.rar
Старый 13.08.2020, 15:59   #38947
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Advanced Entity Framework 6: The Ninja Features

Advanced Entity Framework 6: The Ninja Features
.MP4, AVC, 1280x720, 15 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 6h 9m | 993 MB
Instructor: Julie Lerman

Gain deep insight into advanced features of Entity Framework 6 so that you can take your data access code to the Ninja level!

Entity Framework 6 brought major improvements to EF allowing developers to align their data access with advanced software practices. This was the first version of EF that became open-source and gained a lot from developer community input. Features with broad appeal such as stored procedure mappings in Code First, support for the Async/Await pattern when executing queries and commands, simplerpatterns for unit testing, and built-in database logging capabilities were among the very popular enhancements. EF6 is also very extensible thanks to custom Migrations, custom mapping conventions, and the introduction of Dependency Injection patterns to open up low-level DbContext configuration. It also gained new methods and properties to allow simpler and smarter coding patterns. This course dives into many of the advanced features in EF6, ensuring that you understand not only what each is for, but how it works, scenarios where you can benefit from it, and gotchas you should watch out for. This course provides a comprehensive look at what EF6 adds to Entity Framework, and it will leave you with the ability to truly benefit from all of the Ninja power that' was added to this version of EF.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/7aecab9ded54da40e10a908d74235fff/6hlka.Advanced.Entity.Framework.6.The.Ninja.Features.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/7B4ED4C98CB7031/6hlka.Advanced.Entity.Framework.6.The.Ninja.Features.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/2164f1eF5b507Fa5/6hlka.Advanced.Entity.Framework.6.The.Ninja.Features.rar
Старый 13.08.2020, 16:00   #38948
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию After effects : App promotional Video in Adobe After Effects

After effects : App promotional Video in Adobe After Effects
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.17 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 25 lectures (1 hour, 57 mins) | Language: English
complete guide of creating and using app promotional video to promote your app and get more app download

What you'll learn

Learn the basics of After Effects
By the end of the course, you will be able to create app promo video for your app .
animation in after effect
You will have the full support of an instructor who loves teaching
You will be comfortable using After Effects - even if you're a beginner

Requirements

You should have Adobe After Effects installed so you can follow along with the course lessons. We'll be using the Creative Cloud version of After Effects, but you can do many of the lessons in a previous version if you don't have After Effects CC.
You DO NOT need any experience with After Effects. This course is for beginners and assumes you don't have any experience with the program.

Description

Want more app download?

How about creating app promo videos?

Hi there my name is nshuti paulin i'am motion graphic designer and i love creating promotional video for commercial using after effects.

This course is for beginners. You don't need any previous knowledge in AFX or any motion graphic experience. We'll start with the basic understanding of after effect , taking mock up and animate it,using coll technique to make videos look more professional.

The goal of the course is to finish with an understanding of what makes an appealing animation in regards to app promo video and how to create it for yourself in After Effects.

Topics Covered:

Basic understanding of after effects

Adding ui on screen

working with 3d object

creating app promo video from scratch

creating beautiful background for promotional video

Exporting Your app promo Video

more!

With our 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.

What are you waiting for? Lets get started

cheers

Paulin

Who this course is for:

Motion graphics artists and graphic designers
Any one who want to get more app download with app promotional video
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/e00e505678186ca67b00a3480f330fd3/8hylq.After.effects..App.promotional.Video.in.Adobe.After.Effects.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/6eedced87d73b90da06f2c729b712c2e/8hylq.After.effects..App.promotional.Video.in.Adobe.After.Effects.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/38FCCB04220EB45/8hylq.After.effects..App.promotional.Video.in.Adobe.After.Effects.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/E0E75C5612B8F17/8hylq.After.effects..App.promotional.Video.in.Adobe.After.Effects.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/75a4Ec7A29f2BCb6/8hylq.After.effects..App.promotional.Video.in.Adobe.After.Effects.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/9802e0a5F6347660/8hylq.After.effects..App.promotional.Video.in.Adobe.After.Effects.part2.rar
Старый 13.08.2020, 16:01   #38949
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию AI and ML for the Data Quality of Clinical Trial Studies

AI and ML for the Data Quality of Clinical Trial Studies
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 26M | 1.27 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Running a clinical trial is always very complex. But with the implementation of machine learning we can significantly improve the efficiency of clinical trial development. Machine learning logic and algorithms can help us advance the patient selection process for clinical trials, improve the data quality, reduce the time and cost in the execution of clinical trials. for accurate predictions of outcomes using pattern recognition. Machine learning algorithms could be potentially applied to develop comprehensive risk-based monitoring tools, fraud detection pipeline, on-study analytics models and solutions for various clinical trials that alerts the clinical monitors and the pharmaceutical companies about the quality of clinical sites . Clinical data can also be reviewed at aggregate level regularly throughout assigned studies using analytical reporting tools to support the identification of risks and data trends. The rules-based logic could be used throughout the clinical trial studies to analyze the primary and secondary endpoints, required for the safety and efficacy analysis of the investigational drug and thus improve the efficiency of clinical trial studies.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/00c8ef2cd5f786ffc8ab5a12b940f20b/7kc6l.AI.and.ML.for.the.Data.Quality.of.Clinical.Trial.Studies.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/cbf4102896f808f93a35b0869741fb55/7kc6l.AI.and.ML.for.the.Data.Quality.of.Clinical.Trial.Studies.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/1d843ce9f627c74cd02070cb9eb1b573/7kc6l.AI.and.ML.for.the.Data.Quality.of.Clinical.Trial.Studies.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/DB4AB3D4ABA5C04/7kc6l.AI.and.ML.for.the.Data.Quality.of.Clinical.Trial.Studies.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/2700BFBF1F353A8/7kc6l.AI.and.ML.for.the.Data.Quality.of.Clinical.Trial.Studies.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/D27DC6230B6D357/7kc6l.AI.and.ML.for.the.Data.Quality.of.Clinical.Trial.Studies.part3.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/54a8F367d29803B8/7kc6l.AI.and.ML.for.the.Data.Quality.of.Clinical.Trial.Studies.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/f567bfd7eD01E839/7kc6l.AI.and.ML.for.the.Data.Quality.of.Clinical.Trial.Studies.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/A3f5C6d9cd140bd7/7kc6l.AI.and.ML.for.the.Data.Quality.of.Clinical.Trial.Studies.part3.rar
Старый 13.08.2020, 16:02   #38950
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Balanced Approach

Balanced Approach
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 16M | 373 MB

Learn to maintain your breath through standing balancing poses. Break down the muscular activation in standing postures so you can build off of these balancing poses in your yoga practice.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/aca9d90331c12625e00e30f87e562919/1es2b.Balanced.Approach.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/f9bf8957aecd6b561ec335d5aa1a3164/1es2b.Balanced.Approach.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/E119DF105109578/1es2b.Balanced.Approach.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/DD61A5AB7B840FB/1es2b.Balanced.Approach.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/cc9fAf5F41915950/1es2b.Balanced.Approach.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/FE81e4233b30cbfF/1es2b.Balanced.Approach.part2.rar
Старый 13.08.2020, 16:03   #38951
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Build a Stunning Website in Minutes with Adobe Portfolio

Build a Stunning Website in Minutes with Adobe Portfolio
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 49M | 1.10 GB

Did you know you can have a beautiful, professionally-designed online portfolio up and running tonight for free, if you subscribe to any of Adobe's Creative Cloud plans, including the Photographers Bundle plan? It's called "Adobe Portfolio" and it's included in your Creative Cloud subscription and this course, by Scott Kelby, is designed to take you, step-by-step through the simple process of getting your portfolio up and running right away.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/c9b36bee74446415088d6291cf8ee278/yqkrw.Build.a.Stunning.Website.in.Minutes.with.Adobe.Portfolio.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/c34431dfe77261bda4f6c811abe0df62/yqkrw.Build.a.Stunning.Website.in.Minutes.with.Adobe.Portfolio.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/59b64214194837883c98f53b280abea5/yqkrw.Build.a.Stunning.Website.in.Minutes.with.Adobe.Portfolio.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/B98AA35BE8021E1/yqkrw.Build.a.Stunning.Website.in.Minutes.with.Adobe.Portfolio.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/78459604B856CAC/yqkrw.Build.a.Stunning.Website.in.Minutes.with.Adobe.Portfolio.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/DE5AB8BCF02A315/yqkrw.Build.a.Stunning.Website.in.Minutes.with.Adobe.Portfolio.part3.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/B3A374a0ea2F6308/yqkrw.Build.a.Stunning.Website.in.Minutes.with.Adobe.Portfolio.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/eb0cf2F79D29389b/yqkrw.Build.a.Stunning.Website.in.Minutes.with.Adobe.Portfolio.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/7b5f26f70e8532b2/yqkrw.Build.a.Stunning.Website.in.Minutes.with.Adobe.Portfolio.part3.rar
Старый 13.08.2020, 16:04   #38952
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Build Your First Dashboard with Splunk

Build Your First Dashboard with Splunk
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 32M | 93 MB

Splunk is one of the leading data collection and analytics platforms on the market. Learn what Splunk can do for you, how to upload data into Splunk, and create and customize dashboards to understand and explore your data.

Processing incoming data about your systems, business processes, and security events can be impossible without the proper tools. In this course, Build Your First Dashboard with Splunk, you will gain the ability to load data into Splunk and create a dashboard. First, you will learn about Splunk products. Next, you will discover how to load data into Splunk Enterprise. Finally, you will explore how to build and customize a dashboard. When you are finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of Splunk needed to create a dashboard.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/e9f3c8bb8539b8abfae2355422f919c0/dzu2c.Build.Your.First.Dashboard.with.Splunk.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/3B7435B75593C97/dzu2c.Build.Your.First.Dashboard.with.Splunk.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/4Ee3eeac340AaB32/dzu2c.Build.Your.First.Dashboard.with.Splunk.rar
Старый 13.08.2020, 16:05   #38953
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Business Headshots and Portraits

Business Headshots and Portraits
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hour 40M | 1.3 GB

Whether you are looking to add to your photography business, make extra income during the off-season, or modify your existing portrait style, this class will teach you basic lighting and posing techniques to create modern business portraits. Commercial and Editorial photographer Dan Brouillette will share his lighting setups that he uses both in studio as well as on location. He will explain how he poses different subjects and give tips for earning extra income after the shoot.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/e7bd148723592cf83ab6b5b7e516ad6f/448er.Business.Headshots.and.Portraits.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/c904bb38293459d5cc34da06194cbef5/448er.Business.Headshots.and.Portraits.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/78eab350b16e0d344cd2754db396026c/448er.Business.Headshots.and.Portraits.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/9642C03FA3317C2/448er.Business.Headshots.and.Portraits.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/551B846AAB0BA9D/448er.Business.Headshots.and.Portraits.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/AED528B3659082C/448er.Business.Headshots.and.Portraits.part3.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/002874030a0a3BE0/448er.Business.Headshots.and.Portraits.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/De72b729a08Ba134/448er.Business.Headshots.and.Portraits.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/314b635F4eB2ba92/448er.Business.Headshots.and.Portraits.part3.rar
Старый 13.08.2020, 16:07   #38954
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Comic Book Animation in After Effects

Comic Book Animation in After Effects
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 328 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 6 lectures (33 mins) | Language: English
Start learning Adobe After Effects by creating a Comic Book Intro Animation in this quick and easy course.

What you'll learn

You will be able to use Adobe After Effects to a basic level
You will be able to transform your photos into a classic, comic book pop art-style cartoon
You will be able to create a flick book style animation
You will be able to create a Logo Intro animation inspired by comic book movies
You will be able to use a Halftone Effect in Adobe Photoshop
You will be able to create a flick book style animation

Requirements

You will need Adobe After Effects CC installed
You will need Adobe Photoshop CC installed

Description

Do you want to learn how to create cool Logo Animations inspired by Superhero Movies quickly & easily whilst learning the basics of Adobe After Effects? Then you're in the right place! In this course you'll learn how to transform your photos or images into comic book panels using a Halftone Effect in Adobe Photoshop. You can then use those images to create a flick book style animation for your Comic Book inspired Logo Intro. This project is flexible and fully customizable, making it easier to fit with your movie, project, website or social media platform. This class is perfect for illustrators, graphic designers, motion designers or anyone else looking to have some fun with After Effects! Follow along as we use basic color combinations to create this animation. Through this assignment you will learn:

How to transform your photos into a classic, comic book pop art-style cartoon

How to create a flick book style animation

How to create a Logo Intro animation inspired by comic book movies

Content & Overview

This is a great way for beginners to introduce themselves to Adobe After Effects. Each step will be broken down to make understanding the process even easier. Starting with how to create your comic book photos, I'll take you through all the tools and skills necessary for the project.

Who this course is for:

Illustrators
Graphic Designers
Game Artists
Digital Artists
Indie Game Developers
Artists
Hobbyist
Motion Designers
Social Media
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/fcdb47b8941366ce02b9a72dec302f4f/u6b9o.Comic.Book.Animation.in.After.Effects.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/A4E3C2559E4149C/u6b9o.Comic.Book.Animation.in.After.Effects.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/3047d1dc812d10DE/u6b9o.Comic.Book.Animation.in.After.Effects.rar
Старый 13.08.2020, 16:07   #38955
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Complete Microsoft Word Lessons

Complete Microsoft Word Lessons
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 655 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 6 lectures (1 hour, 8 mins) | Language: English

An Essential Guide To Microsoft Word Office

What you'll learn

You will learn how to take full advantage of Microsoft Word
Learn Various techniques to create dynamic Page layouts
Format documents effectively using Microsoft Word Styles
Create and Manage Templates in Word
Preparing documents for Printing and Exporting
Insert Watermark, Pictures and colors as Background
You can Insert Header and Footer with Pager Numbers
You can Create Table of Content for the Document
Perform Mail Merges to create Mailing Labels and Form Letters

Requirements

No prior Computer Knowledge needed
There is no requirement or prerequisites

Description

At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular and sought after Microsoft Word tools and come away with confidence to complete many Word tasks with efficiency and grace. Below are just a few of the topics you will master:

Creating Dynamic Microsoft Word Documents

Effectively Formatting a Document with Styles

Prepare Documents for Printing and Exporting

Manage Large Documents

Working with Page and Section Breaks

Control Page Orientation

Create and Manage Table Layouts

Work with Tab Stops to Align Content Properly

Insert Media and Images

Perform Mail Merges to create Mailing Labels and Form Letters

Build and Deliver Word Forms

Manage Templates

Creating Mail Merge

Protect Documents from Edits

Track and Accept/Reject Changes to a Document

Build Dynamic Table of Contents

and much, much more...

Who this course is for:

This course is intended for Students who wish to expand their skill set within Microsoft Word
Beginners
Professionals who wants to refurbish their knowledge of Microsoft word
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/9c81e02c8260e491dcd77a8eabb2c586/w71md.Complete.Microsoft.Word.Lessons.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/70B711B4EC7DD07/w71md.Complete.Microsoft.Word.Lessons.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/b5633d4ED2Df803e/w71md.Complete.Microsoft.Word.Lessons.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws