Старый 04.03.2020, 05:22   #23806
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Blender 2.8 Model a Lightsaber for Beginners

Blender 2.8 Model a Lightsaber for Beginners
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 9.36 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 9 sections * 45 lectures * 8h 54m total length | Language: English
3D Model a Lightsaber with Blender 2.8 Featuring Texturing, Materials, Animation, and using the all new Eevee Rendering.

What you'll learn

* Using Blender 2.8 and understand its interface and shortcuts
* Following through a complete guide on creating a 3D model of a lightsaber sci-fi asset
* Complete guide on marking seams & texture resolutions
* UV mapping and UV unwrapping your model
* Applying hard- and soft-edges
* Explore and have fun with texturing and material creation
* How to import and use Textures with Blenders node system
* Complete guide to animate your 3D model
* Suitable for beginners learn 3D Modelling With Blender 2.8
* Learning how to light a scene for sci-fi atmosphere

Requirements

To have downloaded Blender 2.8 (available for free)
Thirst to learn and excitement about 3D modelling
All resources are supplied in the course including over 25 textures maps, 1 resolution map and 2 references.

Description

Hi and welcome to this new 3D Tudor Udemy course, 'Blender 2.8 Model a Lightsaber for Beginners'. Sci-fi is here to stay and I am happy to announce that I am releasing another 3D Tudor modeling course under this genre. I have not moved to pastures anew permanently, but 3D Tudor courses aim to be versatile in helping you explore different art styles. The sci-fi genre would not be the same without certain archetypes, and with 'Blender 2.8 Creating a Lightsaber for Beginners', we will be learning how to make a lightsaber. As before, we are learning together, and trial and error will help your workflow as you will be presented with solutions to common problems.

This is one of my most exciting Udemy courses to date. Like my other Udemy course, 'Blender 2.8 Beginners Guide To 3D Modeling A Sci-fi Scene', I will be taking you on an extensive 3D modeling journey involving modeling, texturing, freebies, animation, lighting and rendering a sci-fi asset. The focus of this Udemy course is to show you how to make realistic models, to a real-world scale. Enroll in this Blender 2.8 course and experience over 8 hours of content, full of learning opportunities to take your 3D modeling, animation and simulations skills to the next level. By completing this course, you will walk away with a comprehensive view of how to model from the ground up, with a super-fast industry-standard workflow. All this exclusively in Blender 2.8.

Using everything I learned from previous courses, mainly from all your helpful feedback, I was able to make a course that really has the wow-factor; something you will be proud of accomplishing.

My move into the sci-fi scene has been met with remarkable student feedback, such as:

"I found the course great. And the asset is shaping to be something that looks at home in Metroid or Halo- I really think the end asset does look that good. Plus for a little extra spice, you could also bring the asset into Substance Painter and truly make it your own. Overall whether this is your first Blender course or you have been around before, the course is worth it. The instructor does not go too fast or skips about how he did; a, b, c -everything is explained.".

Through my introduction of on-screen tooltips, 3D Tudor courses have become much more beginner-friendly and in-depth. The focus of this new course is to take anyone no matter their level in 3D modeling and teach them how to model a lightsaber from the ground up. The course has nearly 9 hours of content and is a one-stop course to take you on your way to a professional level. By joining this Udemy course you will engage in a journey of in-depth learning focused on the most important aspects of 3D modeling and animation. Blender Procedures will cover modeling, texturing, animation, lighting, and rendering. By the end of the course, you will have created a professional-looking sci-fi asset most commonly known as a lightsaber.

Modeling

We will be creating one of the most famous sci-fi assets - the lightsaber - a contraption reminiscent of popular cinema titles. This course is coming out just a few months before a major game release that will revolutionize the sci-fi genre, Cyberpunk 2077 by Project Red.

'Blender 2.8 Creating a Lightsaber for Beginners' has a new learning format that will be relevant to beginners. This course is also relevant to those students who are more familiar with 3D creation and modeling using Blender software, or those who are transitioning into Blender from another piece of software or from the previous older versions of Blender.

This Udemy course aims to teach you from the ground up. It will cover the very basics of modeling and teach you the tips and tricks that the pros use in Blender 2.8. This course explains everything and will include a step-by-step exploration of all the new shortcuts that have come with this new Blender version. You will be able to keep up with the course's pace through having an on-screen visual tooltip. Anything that needs some explanation is explained easily using a small pop-up box, so you will never be lost. My goal here is to not only have students re-create this lightsaber but for them to come away with a comprehensive understanding of how and why. By the end of the course, the knowledge you will have learned can be put to use independent of the direction you take in 3D modeling - following the amateur or the professional path.

Texturing

Texturing is perhaps the most important part of any 3D model. I will show you the most efficient and quickest ways of preparing a mesh for adding materials in Blender. We will be going over how to mark seems, how to correct texture resolutions, and how to UV-unwrap. A new thing in this course will be learning how to mark sharps, so that you can create hard and soft edges for your 3D models within Blender 2.8. You will also be able to keep these edges you create even if you are exporting to Substance Painter or Unreal Engine 4. All these course components would be a course in their own right, so by enrolling, you will be able to develop your skills in a multi-faceted way. To save time on your usual trial and error process, I will show you both the right and the wrong way of doing this. You will be fully prepared and provided with the skills to 'clean' a 3D model mesh to an industry standard.

We will also explore the Blender 2.8 node system in depth, where you will learn not only how to import textures and maps, but also how to change the way materials look.

Animation

Have you ever wanted to learn how to build a full animation cycle? The learning outcomes of this Udemy course include creating a complete animation cycle in Blender 2.8. The lightsaber we will be creating will be animated with light coming out and in. The animation will be set up in such a way that the light (i.e., blade) will be following the assigned movement consistent with how the lightsaber moves - making it perfect for fight scenes!. You will learn all about armatures and bones, and you will be shown how to keyframe. We will move on to the complex fundamentals of animations, where we learn how to weight and attach bones to meshes. This is exactly the same process as in Hollywood for computer-generated imaging (CGI) or the respective gaming industry. You can apply these skills to any animations you decide to make in the future, and I would be excited to see you upload animations of other models as part of this Udemy course project.

Freebies

You will be glad to know that this Udemy course comes with a small resource pack of five 2k resolution texture maps including all albedo (i.e., color), normal, roughness, metallic, and displacement maps free to download with this course. These are resources that you are free to download and reuse in your other projects. You could also utilize them in your lightsaber course project, which you are encouraged to upload as part of this course. Freebies also include two references, created in Adobe Photoshop, created specifically for this course: a dual lightsaber, and a small lightsaber. I created all these textures and resources using a mix of Substance Painter, and Adobe Photoshop. All textures included for free with this course are custom made specifically for this course.

Lighting

I always feel that lighting is one of the key components that tend to be the most overlooked. To be honest, I learned this the hard way, seeing as lighting is important with regards to making a scene look overwhelmingly beautiful or realistic or tragically bad. I went back to the drawing board and developed my skills in Blender and in lighting. Over time, I learned exactly how to light scenes. This knowledge I now pass on to my students. You will learn all about Blender 2.8 lighting and lighting effects.

Rendering

Finally, after all the preparations for making a realistic sci-fi scene, we will be rendering two stills in one of the best renderers in the industry - Eevee Render. Through this course, you will gain the knowledge to create great-looking scenes in Eevee rendering engine. We will also be setting up studio lighting to create a nice render for a portfolio piece. You will spend a lot of time on getting your emission nodes correct. We will be setting up cameras and I will be going through different techniques to help improve the quality of your renders.

Happy modeling everyone!

Neil, 3D Tudor

Who this course is for:

* Beginner 3D modellers eager to learn how to build the most famous Sci-fi asset - a lightsaber - in Blender 2.8
* Enthusiasts of Blender 2.8 who want to fast-track their understanding of its new and exciting changes
* Mid-Level 3D modellers who want to take their modelling to the new level and improve their workflow with tips and tricks

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/1d5246757dd372595b381926ccafe7e5/juui8.Blender.2.8.Model.a.Lightsaber.for.Beginners.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/885ae3f843197dd5f6f3b3a98f2f72f9/juui8.Blender.2.8.Model.a.Lightsaber.for.Beginners.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/1fda2b7c6ad44bd5e6eb4da4cd5aa9a7/juui8.Blender.2.8.Model.a.Lightsaber.for.Beginners.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/BE13250F8EE21A0/juui8.Blender.2.8.Model.a.Lightsaber.for.Beginners.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/2E624E45CF7D5DB/juui8.Blender.2.8.Model.a.Lightsaber.for.Beginners.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/6DE2FAEE3074960/juui8.Blender.2.8.Model.a.Lightsaber.for.Beginners.part3.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/EEed67ee4e22255C/juui8.Blender.2.8.Model.a.Lightsaber.for.Beginners.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/79769CEa7Ce96630/juui8.Blender.2.8.Model.a.Lightsaber.for.Beginners.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/2A013a20f07a4adD/juui8.Blender.2.8.Model.a.Lightsaber.for.Beginners.part3.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.03.2020, 05:24   #23807
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию BurnAware Professional 13.1 Portable

BurnAware Professional 13.1 Portable | 17.9 Mb
BurnAware is a family of full-featured and free burning software to create CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs of all types. Home users can easily burn bootable discs, multisession discs, high-quality audio CDs and video DVDs, make, copy and burn disc images. Power users will benefit from BurnAware's advanced options, including control of boot settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels and restrictions, session selection, CD text for tracks and discs, data recovering, disc spanning and direct copying.

Support of a wide range of optical disc data storage, including CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs, Double Layer discs, rewritable and extra large capacity DVD and Blu-ray media.

BurnAware covers all daily burning tasks such as disc burning, backup, verification, image creation, copying, erasing, data recovery, audio track extraction.

One of the most noticeable feature is an user interface - clean, effective, easy-to-use and multilingual. Another great benefits are low CPU usage while burning and very stable burning process.

Besides standard options, BurnAware offers many advanced options such as BOOT settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels and restrictions, session selection, CD-Text for track and disc, byte by byte verification, direct copying, disc spanning and many more.

BurnAware Features:
Burn your files to CD, DVD or Blu-ray DiscsBurnAware screenshot
Append or update Multisession discs
Create Bootable CD or DVD
Create Audio CDs and MP3 discs
Create DVD-Video and BDMV discs
Make standard or boot disc images
Copy disc to ISO image
Copy CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs
Erase or format rewritable disc
Burn data across multiple discs (disc spanning)
Extract files from multisession or corrupted discs
Write ISO to multiple recorders simultaneously

BurnAware Additional Features:
Creates and burns standard / bootable Data CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray
Creates and burns Audio CDs, MP3 Discs, DVD-Videos, BDMV / AVCHD
Creates standard / bootable ISO Images, burns various Disc Images
Copies standard / multimedia CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray to Disc Images
Burns data across multiple CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray discs
Erases rewritable Discs, verifies Discs, displays Disc / Drive details
Copies from Disc to Disc, direct CD, DVD, Blu-ray copying
Extracts audio tracks in various formats from Audio CDs
Recovers files from unreadable Discs and separate sessions
Burns ISO Image to multiple drives simultaneously
Usage in commercial organizations or with commercial purposes

Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 and 64 bit) and does not require the .NET framework to operate.

Home Page - [Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/f5357c43604178202019e8bf0503723b/4md06.BurnAware.Professional.13.1.Portable.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/9ECC222465F5EEB/4md06.BurnAware.Professional.13.1.Portable.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/8ce8CD296c29f4b6/4md06.BurnAware.Professional.13.1.Portable.rar
Старый 04.03.2020, 05:26   #23808
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию BurnAware Professional Premium 13.1 Multilingual

BurnAware Professional / Premium 13.1 Multilingual | 21.1 Mb
BurnAware is a family of full-featured and free burning software to create CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs of all types. Home users can easily burn bootable discs, multisession discs, high-quality audio CDs and video DVDs, make, copy and burn disc images. Power users will benefit from BurnAware's advanced options, including control of boot settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels and restrictions, session selection, CD text for tracks and discs, data recovering, disc spanning and direct copying.

Support of a wide range of optical disc data storage, including CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs, Double Layer discs, rewritable and extra large capacity DVD and Blu-ray media.

BurnAware covers all daily burning tasks such as disc burning, backup, verification, image creation, copying, erasing, data recovery, audio track extraction.

One of the most noticeable feature is an user interface - clean, effective, easy-to-use and multilingual. Another great benefits are low CPU usage while burning and very stable burning process.

Besides standard options, BurnAware offers many advanced options such as BOOT settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels and restrictions, session selection, CD-Text for track and disc, byte by byte verification, direct copying, disc spanning and many more.

BurnAware Features:
Burn your files to CD, DVD or Blu-ray DiscsBurnAware screenshot
Append or update Multisession discs
Create Bootable CD or DVD
Create Audio CDs and MP3 discs
Create DVD-Video and BDMV discs
Make standard or boot disc images
Copy disc to ISO image
Copy CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs
Erase or format rewritable disc
Burn data across multiple discs (disc spanning)
Extract files from multisession or corrupted discs
Write ISO to multiple recorders simultaneously

BurnAware Additional Features:
Creates and burns standard / bootable Data CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray
Creates and burns Audio CDs, MP3 Discs, DVD-Videos, BDMV / AVCHD
Creates standard / bootable ISO Images, burns various Disc Images
Copies standard / multimedia CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray to Disc Images
Burns data across multiple CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray discs
Erases rewritable Discs, verifies Discs, displays Disc / Drive details
Copies from Disc to Disc, direct CD, DVD, Blu-ray copying
Extracts audio tracks in various formats from Audio CDs
Recovers files from unreadable Discs and separate sessions
Burns ISO Image to multiple drives simultaneously
Usage in commercial organizations or with commercial purposes

Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 and 64 bit) and does not require the .NET framework to operate.

Home Page - [Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/d847398377f85bce573a26ae306acb01/cmjod.BurnAware.Professional..Premium.13.1.Multilingual.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/3AC284FA19035DA/cmjod.BurnAware.Professional..Premium.13.1.Multilingual.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/b4A47b705b31584c/cmjod.BurnAware.Professional..Premium.13.1.Multilingual.rar
Старый 04.03.2020, 05:27   #23809
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию DjVu Reader Pro 2.3.9 macOS

DjVu Reader Pro 2.3.9 | macOS | 30 mb
DjVu Reader Pro: The best application to read DjVu documents on the Mac OS. DjVu Reader Pro offers you the fantastic reading experience using Display Mode, Full Screen View, Page Thumbnail, Searching Pane,Viewing Scale and Print .

KEY FEATURES:

◆Open DjVu file quickly even very big file and read smoothly
◆Text Selecting
◆Search given content within document
◆Export to PDF, TXT
◆Quick Look Supported
◆Bookmarks Management
◆Toggle Contents Pane: Display with Thumbnails, Outline or Content only.
◆Full Screen Supported
◆Display Mode: Single Page, Single Page Continuous, Two Page, Two Page Continuous
◆Zoom: Zoom In, Zoom Actual Size , Zoom Out or Zoom to Fit
◆Previous/Next: Go to First Page, Previous Page, Next Page or Last Page
◆Printing
◆Compatible with Mojave

Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later 64bit
Mac App Store: [Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/63d53b9a7720375ea1759028f49921f8/r18go.DjVu.Reader.Pro.2.3.9.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/A03FB890B73AC0A/r18go.DjVu.Reader.Pro.2.3.9.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/Fc0b409A7fa3dd8d/r18go.DjVu.Reader.Pro.2.3.9.rar
Старый 04.03.2020, 05:29   #23810
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию FontExpert 2020 v17.0 Release 1 Portable

FontExpert 2020 v17.0 Release 1 (x86/x64) Multilingual Portable | 26.2 Mb
FontExpert Font Manager enables you to preview and manage both installed and uninstalled typefaces, plus examine your system for font errors. You can display the list of installed font faces, customizable font samples and advanced font properties.

FontExpert Features:
View and Preview Fonts
FontExpert displays the list of all installed typefaces and lets you explore folders and preview uninstalled fonts located on your compact disks or DVDs, local disks, removable disks or network drives. You can preview the font as a paragraph of text or as a detailed character map. It is easy to choose the desired font size, font style or color.
Assign Keywords, Ratings and Categories to Fonts
Assign keywords, categories, ratings and captions in new Tags view.
Search in Database
Search for fonts in the database by keywords, ratings and categories in new DB Search view.
Search for Fonts on Local Discs and Network Drives
FontExpert can search your local disks, CDs or DVDs, network drives for fonts, and put all fonts to a special list for your further work.
Search for Duplicates and Corrupted Fonts
FontExpert automatically detects corrupted and incomplete fonts, and allows you to search for and manage duplicate fonts.
Manage Fonts
It is easy to manage any typefaces that are shown in any view of the program. You can sort, filter, preview fonts, copy, move, delete font files, activate or deactivate fonts, add or link fonts to font groups (sets). The program can control fonts located in the Windows Fonts and Psfonts folder (used by Adobe Type Manager), so you do not need to remove fonts from standard folders as some font managers require.
Create Font Library
FontExpert imports fonts and creates font library. You can keep your fonts organized in groups (sets), and activate or deactivate font sets. A group may include either the font file, or a link to a file located in any folder on your computer or network drive. It is easy to add fonts or links by drag-and-dropping from the Windows Explorer to the Groups view.
Print Fonts
FontExpert can print selected fonts. It is easy to print character map, "water flow" or face name reports for selected fonts, either installed or uninstalled. You can customize and format page headers and footers as desired, for example, by adding the name of your company.
View Advanced Font Properties
The program displays detailed information about the selected font, including type foundry or copyright, TrueType tables, number of kerning pairs in a font, Panose attributes, Windows font metrics and more.
Examine your System for Font Errors
With the help of Detect Font Problems feature, it is easy to find errors in installed fonts and to optimize Windows by resolving typeface conflicts and by removing records about missing fonts.
Export Fonts to HTML Web Album
FontExpert can create HTML Web Album from selected fonts. You can create GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, and BMP images of selected font faces. See the sample of HTML page created by FontExpert.
Automatic Activation of Missing Fonts
FontExpert includes Missing Fonts Loader plug-in for Adobe InDesign, and for Adobe Illustrator.
Windows Shell Extensions
The program adds Open, Print and Install Font custom menu commands to Windows Explorer context menu, and adds custom property page that displays detailed attributes of selected .ttf or .otf file. FontExpert adds font management capabilities to the shell so it is easy to activate or print any font in a folder you browse in Windows Explorer.

System requirements:
Operating systems (32-bit and 64-bit):
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, and corresponding server versions of Windows.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/1014edb28c7c56b3aaf779e6ee696c95/n7jte.FontExpert.2020.v17.0.Release.1.Portable.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/F44231A33FD50E8/n7jte.FontExpert.2020.v17.0.Release.1.Portable.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/3139acf4277a2add/n7jte.FontExpert.2020.v17.0.Release.1.Portable.rar
Старый 04.03.2020, 05:32   #23811
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию GoldWave 6.49 (x64) + Portable

GoldWave 6.49 (x64) + Portable | 15.1/11.7 Mb
GoldWave is is a top rated, a comprehensive digital audio editor. GoldWave is ideal for people who work with audio for CD editing, archive restoration, speech analysis, radio and TV, Java and Web pages, games, or just for fun. You can use it to make everything from elaborate answering machine messages to professional, high quality CD audio content.

GoldWave can do:
* Play, edit, mix, and analyze audio
* Record audio from cassettes, vinyl records, radio, etc. through your computer's line-in
* Record dictation through a microphone or play dictation back at a slower speed for transcription
* Record and edit audio for podcasting
* Apply special effects, such as fade, equalizer, doppler, mechanize, echo, reverse, flanger, and more
* Digitally remaster and restore old recordings with noise reduction and pop/click filters
* Make perfect digital copies of audio CD tracks using the CD Reader tool and save them in wma, mp3, ogg files
* Edit music for dance programs, figure skating, gymnastics
* Analyze human speech, bird song, whale song
* Demonstrate digital signal processing with filter effects and the expression evaluator tool
* View a variety of real-time visuals and VU meters
* Convert files to/from different formats, such as wav, wma, mp3, ogg, aiff, au, vox and even raw binary data

General Features:
* Multiple Document Interface for working with many files in one session
* Huge file editing: 4GB and beyond (NTFS only)
* Configurable RAM or hard drive editing
* High quality: 24 bit, 192kHz
* Real-time visuals: bar, waveform, spectrogram, spectrum, VU meter, ...
* Fast non-destructive editing. Cut, copy, delete, and undo take only a fraction of a second, regardless of the file size
* Multiple undo levels
* Many effects: distortion, doppler, echo, filter, mechanize, offset, pan, volume shaping, invert, resample, equalizer, time warp, pitch, reverb, volume matcher, channel mixer, ...
* Effect previewing and presets
* Audio restoration filters: noise reduction, pop/plick, smoother
* Supported file formats (wav, mp3, ogg, aiff, au, vox, mat, snd, voc, raw binary data, text data, and more)
* File format plug-ins for the next generation of audio compression, such as WMA, Ogg Vorbis, and FLAC.
* DirectX Audio Plug-in hosting
* Effect chain editor
* Audio CD Reader
* Batch processing and conversion
* Drag-and-drop cue points, with auto-cue and file splitting features.
* Direct waveform editing with the mouse
* Customizable tool bars
* Customizable waveform colours
* Several built-in accessibility features and keyboard shortcuts

Operating System: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10 (64-bit only)

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/7830ac7f6705777fe7837debfa5a0eac/uhm6c.GoldWave.6.49.Portable.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/1e584d69e9b9927035a88c03162f3353/uhm6c.GoldWave.6.49.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/E806A7EFCE78B66/uhm6c.GoldWave.6.49.Portable.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/A1465D83579A42E/uhm6c.GoldWave.6.49.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/a80414a3dB8F2a78/uhm6c.GoldWave.6.49.Portable.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/00feF89822a8aB18/uhm6c.GoldWave.6.49.rar
Старый 04.03.2020, 05:34   #23812
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Machine Vision, GANs, and Deep Reinforcement Learning LiveLessons, 2nd Edition

Machine Vision, GANs, and Deep Reinforcement Learning LiveLessons, 2nd Edition
ISBN: 0136620221 | .MP4, AVC, 1280x720, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 6h 5m | 10.49 GB
Instructor: Jon Krohn

An intuitive introduction to the latest superhuman capabilities facilitated by Deep Learning.

Overview

Machine Vision, GANs, Deep Reinforcement Learning LiveLessons is an introduction to three of the most exciting topics in Deep Learning today. Modern machine vision involves automated systems outperforming humans on image recognition, object detection, and image segmentation tasks. Generative Adversarial Networks cast two Deep Learning networks against each other in a "forger-detective" relationship, enabling the fabrication of stunning, photorealistic images with flexible, user-specifiable elements. Deep Reinforcement Learning has produced equally surprising advances, including the bulk of the most widely-publicized "artificial intelligence" breakthroughs. Deep RL involves training an "agent" to become adept in given "environments," enabling algorithms to meet or surpass human-level performance on a diverse range of complex challenges, including Atari video games, the board game Go, and subtle hand-manipulation tasks. Throughout these lessons, essential theory is brought to life with intuitive explanations and interactive, hands-on Jupyter notebook demos. Examples feature Python and straightforward Keras layers in TensorFlow 2, the most popular Deep Learning library.

Skill Level

Intermediate

Learn How To

Understand the high-level theory and key language around machine vision, deep reinforcement learning, and generative adversarial networks
Create state-of-the art models for image recognition, object detection, and image segmentation
Architect GANs that create convincing images in the style of human-drawn illustrations
Build deep RL agents that become adept at performing in a wide variety of environments, such as those provided by OpenAI Gym
Run automated experiments for optimizing deep reinforcement learning agent hyperparameters, such as its artificial-neural-network configuration
Appreciate what the current limitations of "artificial intelligence" are and how they may be overcome in the near future

Who Should Take This Course

Perfectly suited to software engineers, data scientists, analysts, and statisticians with an interest in applying Deep Learning to natural language data
Code examples are provided in Python, so familiarity with it or another object-oriented programming language would be helpful

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/72c7b306cba761e0ca8fb49bb65bf818/6l8pi.Machine.Vision.GANs.and.Deep.Reinforcement.Learning.LiveLessons.2nd.Edition.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/90f46144255be64fad993a041c3e851a/6l8pi.Machine.Vision.GANs.and.Deep.Reinforcement.Learning.LiveLessons.2nd.Edition.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/cdb05c77635e29a165dc3172a8c384b0/6l8pi.Machine.Vision.GANs.and.Deep.Reinforcement.Learning.LiveLessons.2nd.Edition.part3.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/097d03facfeec6c863c66d073a8b3b7d/6l8pi.Machine.Vision.GANs.and.Deep.Reinforcement.Learning.LiveLessons.2nd.Edition.part4.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/2DB9DC13AF8CB8F/6l8pi.Machine.Vision.GANs.and.Deep.Reinforcement.Learning.LiveLessons.2nd.Edition.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/F834A10B8B0E927/6l8pi.Machine.Vision.GANs.and.Deep.Reinforcement.Learning.LiveLessons.2nd.Edition.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/9E7C33598B24F33/6l8pi.Machine.Vision.GANs.and.Deep.Reinforcement.Learning.LiveLessons.2nd.Edition.part3.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/6044888B6477A66/6l8pi.Machine.Vision.GANs.and.Deep.Reinforcement.Learning.LiveLessons.2nd.Edition.part4.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/2B2ee127a4161eca/6l8pi.Machine.Vision.GANs.and.Deep.Reinforcement.Learning.LiveLessons.2nd.Edition.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/82C5638b84c16f64/6l8pi.Machine.Vision.GANs.and.Deep.Reinforcement.Learning.LiveLessons.2nd.Edition.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/A20a17B920488983/6l8pi.Machine.Vision.GANs.and.Deep.Reinforcement.Learning.LiveLessons.2nd.Edition.part3.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/aecff10485e5f191/6l8pi.Machine.Vision.GANs.and.Deep.Reinforcement.Learning.LiveLessons.2nd.Edition.part4.rar
Старый 04.03.2020, 05:34   #23813
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Quick Surface 2.0 Build 10 (x64)

Quick Surface 2.0 Build 10 (x64) | 27 Mb
The ultimate solution for Reverse Engineering compatible with any 3D Scanner exporting STL meshes or PTX point clouds. Hybrid parametric modelling for both organic and prismatic shapes. Export data in standard IGES or STEP file formats or build fully parametric history tree directly into SOLIDWORKS.

Why QUICKSURFACE?
We don't compare our solution to other packages, but we simply highlight some of the features that make QUICKSURFACE different:
Interactive selection by the user instead of automatic segmentation on reference mesh;
Constrained best fit (for example the ability to constrain the direction of the cylinder to be parallel to an axis, while still getting the best fit to the points);
Relations between extracted primitives - parallelism, perpendicularity, coincidence, offset;
Quick alignment based on extracted primitive (datum) prioritization;
Mirrored point display to check symmetry of the aligned scan object;
Realtime deviation colour map in 2D Sketch mode;
Proprietary snap-to-mesh technology for free form modelling;
Manipulator based accurate modification of the free form surfaces;
The ability to modify the automatic surface, if the design intent requires it;
QUICKSURFACE Free Form is not only exact surfacing, the user can manually adjust the resolution and position of control points to avoid mapping of the surface to the reference mesh which may have outliers and noise;
Realtime deviation in Free Form, helping to create lighter surfaces with less control points;
Control of patch size, and thus resolution on the final Free Form surface;
Parametric hybrid modelling - starting with free form and basic primitives, the user can build a complex CAD model by trimming them and can later change the surfaces based on the design intent;
QSConnect module for SOLIDWORKS never ends with "Transfer failed". The software guides the user to create an error-free model in SOLIDWORKS;
QUICKSURFACE has neither hardware integration with scanners nor mesh processing tools which the modern 3D scanners provide. As a result of this, the user does not have to pay extra for tools already included in the 3D scanners' software;
An affordable price for faster return on investment

Operating System: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10 (64-bit only)

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/2e85c1a5036c0c8a87544d80b50da70d/dtcgn.Quick.Surface.2.0.Build.10.x64.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/9008CFBC797E54F/dtcgn.Quick.Surface.2.0.Build.10.x64.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/1D93e05bca631c1f/dtcgn.Quick.Surface.2.0.Build.10.x64.rar
Старый 04.03.2020, 05:37   #23814
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Recovery Toolbox for Excel 3.3.21.0 Personal

Recovery Toolbox for Excel 3.3.21.0 Personal | 8 Mb
Recovery Toolbox for Excel was developed for recovering corrupted Microsoft Excel files.

Key features of Microsoft Excel recovery software:
Fixing all types of Excel files: *.xls, *.xlt, *.xlsx, *.xlsm, *.xltm, *.xltx and *.xlam extension
Recovers table styles, fonts, worksheets, workbook cell data
Repairing number formats (except colors that are used in a number format)
Fix the column width and row height values in a sheet
Repair all types of formulas, including functions, internal, external, and name references
Repair cell formatting values (font, number format, line style, fill pattern, text orientation and alignment)
Restore cell colors and border colors
Read and repair .XLS files of MS Office 98, 2000, 2003, XP
Open and recover .XLSX files of MS Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
Saving directly to Excel or a new .XLSX file (in this case, a copy of Microsoft Excel installed on the user's computer is not required)
Export data into new Excel document directly
XLSX Viewer Tool
Identifies and displays the contents of a damaged Microsoft Excel file
Displays the corrupted Excel file

Reasons for XLS/XLSX file corruption:
Virus injection
Incorrect antivirus cleaning of files (True-False detection)
Hardware failures
Power shortages
USB device is incorrect, unplug
Microsoft Excel bugs
Incorrectly working third-party tools with Excel data files

Operating System:
Windows® 10, Windows® 8 / 8.1, Windows® 7

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/f5203298f102f4dc84721d8ce56173ae/fenmr.Recovery.Toolbox.for.Excel.3.3.21.0.Personal.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/A311CA21B802DEA/fenmr.Recovery.Toolbox.for.Excel.3.3.21.0.Personal.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/522314E53ea71aF2/fenmr.Recovery.Toolbox.for.Excel.3.3.21.0.Personal.rar
Старый 04.03.2020, 05:39   #23815
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Robust data analysis in R and Matlab

Robust data analysis in R and Matlab
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 3.51 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 8 sections * 73 lectures * 9h 12m total length | Language: English

Learn robust data analysis with R and Matlab, the key in Machine Learning, Data Science and Statistics

What you'll learn

Concepts related to Robust Statistics.
Performance of outlier detection methods.
Learn to differentiate one method from another.
Identify the most robust and efficient methods that you should use in practice.
Application of the methods with handmade examples.
Application of the methods with R and Matlab.

Requirements

Basic statistical knowledge.

Description

Robust data analysis and outlier detection are crucial in Statistics, Data Analysis, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Pattern Recognition, Artificial Intelligence, Classification, Principal Components, Regression, Big Data, and any field related with data. Researchers, students, data analyst, and mostly anyone who is dealing with real data have to be aware of the problem with outliers and they have to know how to deal with this issue.

This course is intended to study the characteristics of the problem, its consequences and learn how to recognise it through the existing approaches. We will deeply study the performance and the properties of the methods to detect outliers in case we have a single random variable (univariate data) or in case we have more than one (multivariate data) . We will see the theoretical properties of the methods and we will apply them to examples. In addition, we are going to see the practical performance with the software R and Matlab, and we will learn the different existing packages in both software for the problem of outlier detection. The implementation and example codes are available in the open Google Drive repository.

You will learn about both classical and recent algorithms for outliers detection:

Univariate space:

Method SD

Z score

Tukey BoxDescription

MADe

Modified Z score

Adjusted boxDescription

Multivariate space:

Classical Mahalanobis distance

Robust Mahalanobis distance

MCD

Adjusted MCD

Stahel-Donoho

Kurtosis

Linear regression:

Ordinary least squares (classic method)

Robust regression: LAD, LMS, LTS

In addition, we have two sections of basic concepts that will help you to remember some notions necessary to understand the methods for outlier detection.

Basics I

Sample, population, random variable

Distribution of a random variable

Normal distribution

Fisher chi-square, t-student and F distributions

Estimators

Basics II

Linear algebra

Multivariate variable

Joint and marginal distribution

Independence, covariance and correlation

Multivariate Normal

With this course you will master one of the most important issues today both academically, as in industry and in data analysis. The examples will help you to visualize this importance and as a guide to carry out these analyzes by yourself.

Who this course is for:

Data scientist.
Data analyst.
Students.
Researchers.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/016c6baa35ed2b9bdf40346189f350ee/4cym9.Robust.data.analysis.in.R.and.Matlab.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/a75d57ca8289ed35316aadeed1e40409/4cym9.Robust.data.analysis.in.R.and.Matlab.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/8d18cb2c8c0d5254cd67c9b4bc16878a/4cym9.Robust.data.analysis.in.R.and.Matlab.part3.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/6f9c9b3c7b8ff06ca99373e518396b9c/4cym9.Robust.data.analysis.in.R.and.Matlab.part4.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/7FED397509B9278/4cym9.Robust.data.analysis.in.R.and.Matlab.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/25109308AC6CF88/4cym9.Robust.data.analysis.in.R.and.Matlab.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/53EA6A24E8EDA98/4cym9.Robust.data.analysis.in.R.and.Matlab.part3.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/1C37DAB409FC708/4cym9.Robust.data.analysis.in.R.and.Matlab.part4.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/3386a9F4c5eb9adF/4cym9.Robust.data.analysis.in.R.and.Matlab.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/5ed1E71a6fbdf2BB/4cym9.Robust.data.analysis.in.R.and.Matlab.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/B6b61De0603F68a5/4cym9.Robust.data.analysis.in.R.and.Matlab.part3.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/99748c1b00794Bf6/4cym9.Robust.data.analysis.in.R.and.Matlab.part4.rar
Старый 04.03.2020, 05:40   #23816
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Scientific Toolworks Understand 5.1.1018 (WinMac)

Scientific Toolworks Understand 5.1.1018 (Win/Mac) | 134/154/206 Mb
Understand is a static analysis tool for maintaining, measuring, & analyzing critical or large code bases. From metrics and graphs to dependency analysis, Master your source code with Understand.

Basic Metrics
* Class Count
* File Count
* Function Count
* Line Count
* Blank Line Count
* Code Line Count
* Comment Line Count
* Inactive Line Count
* Declarative Statement Count
* Executable Statement Count
* Ratio Comment to Code

Advanced Metrics (Partial list)
* Cyclomatic Complexity
* Knots
* Class Coupling
* Percent Lack of Cohesion
* Path Count
* Max Inheritance
* Base Class Count
* Inherited Class Count
* Number of Instance Methods
* Weighted Methods per Class

Operating System: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/ea6f582bea97aa55f3055b83a723d6d3/2xwj5.Scientific.Toolworks.Understand.5.1.1018.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/b4fc294e5c69f6ee4335a98b9b7cc876/2xwj5.Scientific.Toolworks.Understand.5.1.1018.x64.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/382164681744d8051103c3675511a0aa/2xwj5.Scientific.Toolworks.Understand.v5.1.1018.MACOSX.zip.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/BCA1680E965E274/2xwj5.Scientific.Toolworks.Understand.5.1.1018.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/A30378B1638B56A/2xwj5.Scientific.Toolworks.Understand.5.1.1018.x64.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/62CCE541B40EBAA/2xwj5.Scientific.Toolworks.Understand.v5.1.1018.MACOSX.zip uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/9233B4f1100a8F68/2xwj5.Scientific.Toolworks.Understand.5.1.1018.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/0e23cE596e3Ec0e6/2xwj5.Scientific.Toolworks.Understand.5.1.1018.x64.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/610CcbD931bb9627/2xwj5.Scientific.Toolworks.Understand.v5.1.1018.MACOSX.zip
Старый 04.03.2020, 05:42   #23817
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию TTC Video - Going to the Devil The Impeachment of 1868

TTC Video - Going to the Devil: The Impeachment of 1868
Course No. 90019 | .MP4, AVC, 1700 kbps, 640x360 | English, AAC, 96 kbps, 2 Ch | 1h 18m | 1.02 GB

This first-time-ever original narrative documentary is a unique and entertaining retelling of the turbulent yet fascinating events leading up to and through the impeachment of President Andrew Johnson. You'll hear "first-hand" from the characters themselves-including Thaddeus Stevens, Charles Sumner, and others who were involved-as you get an in-depth and evenhanded view of an often-overlooked period in American history. And these characters are probably unlike anyone you have encountered. With back-stabbings, acts of violence, twists and turns, and a cult of personalities, the factual history of this case unfolds like a fictional story.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/12657475794384001e59e6f7de8e8f2d/u7kkh.TTC.Video..Going.to.the.Devil.The.Impeachment.of.1868.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/A09BA773D5FC146/u7kkh.TTC.Video..Going.to.the.Devil.The.Impeachment.of.1868.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/cf78c7B801a5b3C4/u7kkh.TTC.Video..Going.to.the.Devil.The.Impeachment.of.1868.rar
Старый 04.03.2020, 05:44   #23818
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию TuneFab Screen Recorder 2.1.50 Portable

TuneFab Screen Recorder 2.1.50 Portable | 20.6 Mb
TuneFab Screen Recorder, a professional video screen recording software will capture your screen for Windows computer in several steps. Create your own video for specific region/webcam with or without audios here.

Record Screen & Webcam
Record screen activity, webcam, live streaming video, gameplay, program activity, online meeting and more with or without sound.

Make Real-Time Editing
Make outstanding screen recording with a real-time drawing panel. You can add text, arrow and outline to recorded video or screenshot.

Select Recording Area
Record your screen or capture screenshot in any customized region or full screen. You can record locked window and fixed region.

Convert Video/Audio
Save video and audio recordings as high quality MP4, WMV, MOV, F4V, AVI, GIF, MP3, M4A, AAC and more popular formats.

Take Screenshots
Easily take and save screenshot as JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF and TIFF file. You also have the option to pin the screenshot to your screen.

Upload & Share
You are allowed to export, upload and share video to social network sites such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

System requirements:
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32 & 64bits)
Processor: 1G Hz processor or above
Monitor with 1024x768 pixels or higher resolution
RAM: 512MB or higher of RAM

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/4b5bcddd3f9629bdf7f55937dba88afb/v3cn0.TuneFab.Screen.Recorder.2.1.50.Portable.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/FE409008DBE301E/v3cn0.TuneFab.Screen.Recorder.2.1.50.Portable.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/d27CE43d8781258d/v3cn0.TuneFab.Screen.Recorder.2.1.50.Portable.rar
Старый 04.03.2020, 06:27   #23819
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Nitro Pro 13.13.2.242 Enterprise Retail

Nitro Pro 13.13.2.242 Enterprise / Retail | 173.3/207.2/174.5/208.6 Mb
Nitro Pro gives you everything you need to create, convert, edit, sign, and share standard PDF files. It's simple, straightforward, and intuitive to use - so you can work more productively, your way. With Nitro Pro you can share your files with others, no matter what platform or device they are on, and Nitro Pro makes conversion easy. Convert one or more files to PDF with just a click or two.

Reuse and repurpose PDF-based content with greater accuracy. With Nitro Pros industry-leading conversion technology and array of extraction tools you can easily repurpose text and images from reports, presentations, and more for reuse in any other application. Share files with the peace of mind, knowing almost anyone on almost any machine can open, view, and review - every time.

Directly edit your PDF files more easily. Just click, and edit. Nitro Pro enables you to edit entire paragraphs with ease, automatically reflowing text as you type - like you would in a word processor.

Nitro Pro gives you a powerful set of easy-to-use tools that make working with digital documents simple, straightforward, and more cost-effective. Nitro Pro, the complete Adobe Acrobat alternative, enables you to do more with PDF through powerful tools to create, convert, edit, combine, secure, annotate, form-fill, and save 100% industry-standard PDF files. Recipient of multiple best product awards, Nitro Pro is specifically designed for the business user and makes working with PDF faster and easier than ever before!

System requirements
OS Desktop: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
OS Server: Windows Server 2008 SP1, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 (Terminal Server and
Citrix XenApp / Access Essentials configurations supported)
RAM: 512MB,1GB system memory recommended
Storage: 300MB of available hard drive space
CPU: Intel Pentium® 4 and above.
Display: 1024x768 screen resolution
Additional requirements:
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (or above)
Microsoft Office 2007 or newer (for Office integrated features)
Web Browser integration supported in IE 7 and above
Preview and Thumbnail handlers supported only in Windows Vista and above

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/294348c542f0932ffdff3e8118907794/ar1hp.Nitro.Pro.Enterprise.13.13.2.242.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/507ca044018250507f5496d93fa13d3f/ar1hp.Nitro.Pro.Enterprise.13.13.2.242x64.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/9b7f5d21aedfe6329385bb0a9488758c/ar1hp.Nitro.Pro.Retail.13.13.2.242.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/051bac6a726fb7d95c7086c56f5bf067/ar1hp.Nitro.Pro.Retail.13.13.2.242x64.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/F0209E5A777AD41/ar1hp.Nitro.Pro.Enterprise.13.13.2.242.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/4EF86EB0D362699/ar1hp.Nitro.Pro.Enterprise.13.13.2.242x64.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/2078E95CDE4A7B1/ar1hp.Nitro.Pro.Retail.13.13.2.242.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/38D2F5B3D94501C/ar1hp.Nitro.Pro.Retail.13.13.2.242x64.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/5BC19ed44E644656/ar1hp.Nitro.Pro.Enterprise.13.13.2.242.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/a0e9b6f78b11C3cB/ar1hp.Nitro.Pro.Enterprise.13.13.2.242x64.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/bd5C8a262540a423/ar1hp.Nitro.Pro.Retail.13.13.2.242.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/b910bb2033dB2BCb/ar1hp.Nitro.Pro.Retail.13.13.2.242x64.rar
Старый 04.03.2020, 06:27   #23820
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию MediaMonkey Gold 5.0.0.2229 Beta

MediaMonkey Gold 5.0.0.2229 Beta | 114.3 Mb
MediaMonkey is a music manager and media jukebox for serious music collectors and iPod users. It catalogs your CDs, OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3 audio files. It looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web, and includes an intelligent tag editor and an automated file and directory renamer to organize your music library. It includes a CD ripper, CD/DVD Burner, and audio converter for saving music, and manual or automated playlist editors for creating music mixes.

Its player automatically adjusts volume levels so that you don't have continually fiddle with the volume control and supports hundreds of Winamp plug-ins and visualizations; or if you prefer, it can use Winamp as the default player.It also includes portable audio device synchronization that allows you to synch tracks and play lists with devices such as the iPod and other portable audio devices.

Standard FEATURES:
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without bogging down
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly
Plus much more...

Gold FEATURES:
- Find music with advanced search functionality that digs through your collection to find tracks according to almost any criteria that you can think of. Search for Composer, Year, Beats per minute; find Lyrics, etc. and stop pulling your hair out trying to find music you know you have.
- Customize your library by setting filters to display only Artists or Albums that match criteria that you set. For example, set a filter that causes Artists to appear in the tree only if they contain Albums that are currently available, and are of any genre other than 'Children'.
- Encode unlimited MP3s without having to manually install a new MP3 encoder (the free version of MediaMonkey includes a time-limited LAME MP3 encoder. If you're so inclined, you can manually replace it with the free LAME encoder, or you can just upgrade to MediaMonkey Gold).
- Catalog your physical CDs and use the Virtual CD feature to keep track of what CDs you own and at the same time see which subset of tracks from those CDs are copied to your hard drive. Instead of tracking your CDs and tracks separately, the virtual CD function gives you an integrated view..
- Import and save audio tracks from Audio CDs and MP3 CDs with unprecedented flexibility using the Virtual CD. It allows you to sample tracks from various sources, select which ones you want to import, and then import and save the files in a single operation.
- Create Previews, short samples of audio tracks, that you can use when trying to decide which audio files you want to add to your collection.
- Use a Sleep Timer to play your music, gradually fade it over a set period of time, and then turn off your PC - perfect for listening to tunes before you go to sleep.
- Burn CDs at the maximum speed permitted by your hardware.

Operating System: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/7038418abb8a960468b64ce01bfebb1f/t61sm.MediaMonkey.Gold.5.0.0.2229.Beta.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/073EB875E41331F/t61sm.MediaMonkey.Gold.5.0.0.2229.Beta.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/E748dbe23716AD9f/t61sm.MediaMonkey.Gold.5.0.0.2229.Beta.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws