Вернуться   Бухгалтерский форум www.nado.in > Различный софт > Различный софт

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 15.10.2019, 12:16   #21556
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Your Body Building Guide Muscle Building For Beginners!

Your Body Building Guide: Muscle Building For Beginners!
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 4.33 GB
Duration: 3.5 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English

Discover How to Build "Alpha Male" Muscle By Using These 5 Body Building Methods FAST!

What you'll learn

FREE 19 Page Downloadable PDF on The Perfect Formula to Gaining Weight and Building Muscle
Download Your Free Muscle Building Calculator In The First Lecture So You'll Know Exactly When and How To Eat
FREE 22 Page Downloadable PDF on The Perfect Formula to Burning Belly Fat While Building Muscle At The Same Time!
Download Your Free Fat Burning Calculator In The Second Lecture So You'll Know Exactly When and How To Eat For Fast Fat LOSS
Get 2.5 Hours of "Bulk For Gains" Video Series As I Take You Behnd The Scenes And Show What It Takes To Build Muscle Through My Eating and Workouts While Having Family LIFE!
Uncover uncomplicated methods to building more muscle mass and gaining weight. Quickly and easily.
Get special tips and advice for growing muscle faster and easier.
Access Tim at any time as your personal fitness coach
Never need to surf the Internet ever again. This is your last stop for muscle building information!
Remain well armed with up to date info in every part of this course!
Have your number one muscle building and fat loss questions answered within minutes
Never get scammed by the supplement mafia again!
No longer waste your money on powders, liquids and pills.

Requirements

Students are required to Download a FREE Muscle Building Calculator if Your Goal is to GAIN Weight and Build Muscle
Students need to have access to a computer for viewing videos and have a basic understanding of weight lifting

Description

- Last Updated March 15th, 2016 (2.5 Hours MORE Content!)

"Very good contents, special for a low priced course. recommended to anyone who needs to have good start." - Hamood

"Coarse was concise and delivered in a very professional manner. Definitely picked up a lot that will help me in achieving my own goals." Thanks - David Kimberley

"yes true grate excellent course highly recommended to all practitioners." - Mr Themis Koutras

"Well thought of Tim i enjoyed the 5 commandments and all of it is true to the science. Keep up for the good work and i will be checking out your other course as well maybe you may start a course of Periodization for a suggestion." Thanks Tim. - Saleem

"Brief but jam packed with a lot of helpful information for folks like me who are new to building muscle. If you're looking to step up from recreational exercize then this is probably a good place to start." - Lionel Myles

Dear friend,

Do you want to look BIGGER, STRONGER, and have the most CONFIDENCE you've ever felt?

-Are you tired of looking in the mirror and not liking what you see?

-Do you think it is possible for someone as skinny as you to gain weight and build muscle?

-Are you tired of getting "BULLIED" and getting REJECTED by girls?

-Have you tried EVERYTHING to Gain Weight and failed?

-Do you believe that gaining weight and muscle is all about GENETICS?

-Do you think that you can never have the body you have always dreamed of?

OR

-Are you struggling to lose fat?

-Are you sick and tired of diets that have failed you in the past?

-Do you feel embarrassed in your swimsuit when you go to the beach?

-Do lack the energy in your job, playing with your kids and are you to tired to enjoy fun activities with your friends and family?

If you answered "YES" to any or all of these questions, then it is time for you to Discover 5 Muscle Building/Fat Loss Methods to a KILLER body!

Hi I'm Tim a former skinny guy from Florida.

For years I struggled to gain weight and build muscle.
I got picked on, "bullied," had no confidence, and worst of all no girls.

Then I discovered 5 simple "Muscle Building"/Fat Loss Methods that helped me gain 30
POUNDS of muscle WITHOUT the fat in the shortest time possible.

Now people see me with respect, I got more confidence than I
know what to do with, and most of all I married the women of MY DREAMS!

To learn exactly how I did this...and how you can do the same...simply join the course.
And you'll get FREE instant access to ALL of these below:

FREE 19 Page Downloadable PDF on The Perfect Formula to Gaining Weight and Building Muscle
Download Your Free Muscle Building Calculator In The First Lecture So You'll Know Exactly When and How To Eat
FREE 22 Page Downloadable PDF on The Perfect Formula to Burning Belly Fat While Building Muscle At The Same Time!
Download Your Free Fat Burning Calculator In The Second Lecture So You'll Know Exactly When and How To Eat For Fast Fat LOSS
BEST of ALL...Get 2.5 Hours of "Bulk For Gains" Video Series As I Take You Behnd The Scenes And Show What It Takes To Build Muscle Through My Eating and Workouts While Having Family LIFE!

This info packed course will change the way you think about building muscle forever. This former Hard-Gainer reveals 5 Commandments you must absolutely know about to increase your muscle size NOW!

Here 's what else you'll discover in this course below:

1. Why some popular supplements Will Not get you your desired physique.
2. Why Progressive Overload will accelerate your results fast!
3. Why you can build muscle even if you have a busy schedule. Train Less For Better Results
4. Why Heavy Weights Doesn't Equal Bigger Muscle's
5. A Proven Muscle Building Formula...And So Much More!

I have discovered 5 basic methods that will help any skinny guy to gain weight, build muscle and strength.

I have also discovered the method to keeping that weight and muscle on and I want to share these secrets with you!

You may be thinking, "I don't want to gain weight, I want to lose weight."

I have NOT left you out.

This course will cover your fat loss goals to!

Follow this course and I'll guarantee you this:

Never again will you look in the mirror and not like what you see.

Never again will you be afraid to take off your shirt, in the yard, the beach or anywhere else!

Never again will you feel that you don't have the kind of body that will attract the opposite sex.

I want to show you how to get the most out of your training for better results! I also want to teach you the amazing truth about supplements and how progressive overload overtime will help you to see fantastic results.

Of course that is just the tip of the iceberg, there is much more!

I am going to share with you methods that will not only develop you physically, but secrets that will help you to gain the respect you deserve, let's face it, people respond to what they see and a great physique, commands respect!

Women also respond to what they see, a better body means that you will attract more members of the opposite sex, it also means that you can re-ignite the interest and desire of your current partner!

I could charge a lot for that kind of information and knowledge, I mean, these are life changing methods. Methods that will build your self-esteem and confidence, this self-esteem and confidence will spill over into other areas of your life and give you the kind of transformation that you have probably only dreamed about up to this point.

I could charge a bundle but I won't, today I am going to give you all this information at a VERY LOW Cost!

Why?

Because I have been where you are right now, I wish someone had shared these EASY methods that I now know with me sooner, it would have saved me a lot of frustration and grief.

I don't want to see you struggle with the same issues I did any longer. It's time for you to get your hands on this life transforming information!

You literally have nothing to lose and Everything To Gain! Start the course Right Now!

After taking this course you'll have the option to try my BEST Selling Course, 180 Muscle Method "The system that uses a flexible diet and workout plan to build "LEAN" and "RIPPED" muscle in just 180 minutes a week!"

So let's get started.

Who this course is for:

This course is intended for anyone who wants to gain weight and build muscle despite skinny genetics
This course is for students who desire to be aspiring bodybuilder, fitness model, competitive athlete or just want to look good WITHOUT a shirt on

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/012290ec515f1bbf04814370daea43e6/tu4uo.Your.Body.Building.Guide.Muscle.Building.For.Beginners.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/085e9ff70cb68b87784427966ccc05e9/tu4uo.Your.Body.Building.Guide.Muscle.Building.For.Beginners.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/e6b114c0ea1123f88ab9ce57d965fb41/tu4uo.Your.Body.Building.Guide.Muscle.Building.For.Beginners.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/47A613D03FED9E4/tu4uo.Your.Body.Building.Guide.Muscle.Building.For.Beginners.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/AFD79243E77484E/tu4uo.Your.Body.Building.Guide.Muscle.Building.For.Beginners.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/ADC23E6EE14D438/tu4uo.Your.Body.Building.Guide.Muscle.Building.For.Beginners.part3.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/1a8D73A0221d2f80/tu4uo.Your.Body.Building.Guide.Muscle.Building.For.Beginners.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/6c2f9807fcBda287/tu4uo.Your.Body.Building.Guide.Muscle.Building.For.Beginners.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/43c4828937957163/tu4uo.Your.Body.Building.Guide.Muscle.Building.For.Beginners.part3.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15.10.2019, 12:58   #21557
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию AnyMP4 iPhone Transfer Pro 9.1.10 Multilingual

AnyMP4 iPhone Transfer Pro 9.1.10 Multilingual | 68.6 Mb
AnyMP4 iPhone Transfer Pro is the best iPhone Transfer software, which can easily transfer iPhone photos/pictures/music/videos/contacts/text messages/voicemails from iPhone to computer or iTunes. It's also able to import videos/pictures/songs and others from PC to iDevice. The program can transfer files among iOS devices as well.

Transfer data from iPhone / iPad / iPod to PC
AnyMP4 iPhone Transfer Pro can transfer data (music, movies, contacts, ePub, PDF, TV shows, music videos, podcasts, iTunes U, ringtones, audio books, photos, playlists, photo albums) from iPhone, iPad or iPod. Sync songs/photos/pictures/videos/voicemails from iPhone to iTunes.
Whether you want to delete some iPhone data or save your own captured photos, this iPhone file manager should be your best choice for managing your iOS device.

Import videos, images, music to iPhone, iPad or iPod
With the transfer software, you can easily and quickly transfer data from your PC to your iPhone, iPad or iPod. The best iOS Transfer software acts as an iPhone to iPhone transfer and enables you to transfer music, playlists, videos, photos and more. Want to watch your favorite movies on your iPad? This powerful iPhone transmission software can convert video and music into a compatible format for your iPhone / iPad / iPod. Add your videos to the appropriate category, and the iPhone Transfer will automatically convert them. You can also import your personalized iPhone ringtones.

Data between iOS devices
Do you want to transfer the music on your friend's iPod to your iPhone? Or would you like to share the videos on your iPad with your friend? AnyMP4 iPhone Transfer Pro supports the transfer of videos, songs, photos, eBooks, contacts, playlists, and albums between two iOS devices, such as iPhone, iPad, iPod.
When you buy a new iPhone, the software can help you transfer the data from your old iPhone to the new iPhone 8, so you can easily change your iPhone, and always take your important files with you.

Manage and backup iPhone data
With the iPhone Transfer you can save iPhone SMS messages and contacts on PC. You can edit your iPhone contacts directly on the PC and organize the contact groups like family, friends. If there are duplicate contacts, you can use this software to directly delete or merge the duplicates.
The songs and movies on the iOS device can also be organized. You can add and delete iPhone music without iTunes. You do not need to worry about iTunes deleting files on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. You can distribute your videos among different categories like movies, TV shows, music videos and more.

Easy-to-use iPhone data transfer without iTunes
AnyMP4 iPhone Transfer Pro is a good iTunes alternative, and allows you to transfer and manage data on your iPhone, iPad or iPod without iTunes. With the program, all iPhone data can be exported to the PC, and local data can be imported from the PC to iOS device. iPhone data can also be stored in iTunes to keep your iOS device synchronized with iTunes manually.
The program has a clear user interface so you can quickly find your iPhone data. The iOS Transfer is focused on managing your iOS device and makes data transfer easier and faster.

Tech Species
iPhone: iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/SE/5s/5c/5/4s/4
iPad: iPad, iPad Pro/mini 4/mini 3/mini 2/mini/Air 2/Air/4/3/2
iPod: iPod touch/nano
iOS: iOS 6 and later version (including iOS 11)

System Requirement: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or later)
RAM: 2GB RAM or more
CPU: Intel® Core ™ 2 Duo Processor or AMD Athlon ™ processor, 2 GHz or faster processor

Home Page -
Код:
https://www.anymp4.com/
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/c948dd5a4ac12675f6188e0fb8f3a725/srxlo.AnyMP4.iPhone.Transfer.Pro.9.1.10.Multilingual.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/76AF792602ECC4E/srxlo.AnyMP4.iPhone.Transfer.Pro.9.1.10.Multilingual.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/b65600b1027Fa903/srxlo.AnyMP4.iPhone.Transfer.Pro.9.1.10.Multilingual.rar
Старый 15.10.2019, 13:00   #21558
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Apeaksoft iPhone Transfer 2.0.8 Multilingual

Apeaksoft iPhone Transfer 2.0.8 Multilingual | 68 Mb
Apeaksoft iPhone Transfer is able to backup text messages, contacts, pictures, music, videos, books, PDF and more between iOS device and computer or from iOS to iTunes.

SAFE TRANSFER
Transfer data safely without any data loss for iPhone iPad and iPod.

QUICK SYNC
Sync files from iOS device to PC/iTunes/another iOS device in one click.

EASY COPY
Friendly interface enables you to copy data easily even for fresh hands.

You can manage your media files separately on Music, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, iTunesU, Ringtones, Audio Books and Voice Memos.
Import your media files and playlists from iPhone iPad iPod to iTunes library directly.
Add media files from iTunes library or from computer to iOS devices for portable listening on the go.
Edit media files like deleting, renaming, creating playlists, etc. conveniently on your computer.
It will convert the media file to be compatible with your iOS devices automatically.

MANAGE IPHONE CONTACTS
Apeaksoft iPhone Transfer is superior to iTunes, because it does more than iTunes that you will need exactly. You can manage your
single contact or group contacts.
It lets you export contacts to Vcard for Gmail/Yahoo/Gmail, CSV for Hotmail/AOL, or directly for OutLook, etc.
It is able to import contacts from OutLook, Windows Address Book, CSV and vCard to iPhone.
Edit contacts info, like adding contacts, edit contact details, and deleting the unwanted contacts.
For duplicates, it will help you de-duplicate the contacts in one click.

System requirements:
Windows OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or later)
Supported iOS: iOS 6.0 and higher versions (iOS 11 included)
CPU: 1GHz Intel/AMD CPU or above
RAM: 1G RAM or more
iTunes: 10.7 and above

Home Page -
Код:
https://www.apeaksoft.com/iphone-transfer/
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/22ebc44502f37d643b64e0716b2682cf/67zj2.Apeaksoft.iPhone.Transfer.2.0.8.Multilingual.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/26F6042A2914D7C/67zj2.Apeaksoft.iPhone.Transfer.2.0.8.Multilingual.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/b3dc04eCBA880e93/67zj2.Apeaksoft.iPhone.Transfer.2.0.8.Multilingual.rar
Старый 15.10.2019, 13:02   #21559
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Auslogics BoostSpeed 11.2.0 Multilingual

Auslogics BoostSpeed 11.2.0 Multilingual | 26.7 Mb
BoostSpeed scans your computer to pinpoint the issues that may be responsible for the slowdown, and provides a safe and easy way to fix them along with a complete kit of powerful tools to enhance every aspect of your PC's performance. At a click of a button it does all of the following (or only parts you want done): cleans out junk, fixes the registry, tweaks Windows and Internet settings, defragments the hard drive - all to get your PC running fast and smooth again.

Diagnoses your Windows system
BoostSpeed runs a complete checkup of your entire system locating junk files, speed-reducing issues and causes of any system or application glitches or crashes. Through a lot of research and testing, we have worked out precise techniques that allow locating issues, which can be safely removed with no risk of damaging your operating system.

Cleans out junk files
We designed the cleaning module in BoostSpeed to sweep out all types of PC junk, such as unneeded system and user temporary files, web browser cache, unused error logs, leftover Windows Update files, temporary Sun Java files, unneeded Microsoft Office cache and a lot more. It helps reclaim gigabytes of hard disk space on an average PC.

Restores system stability
Like an experienced surgeon, BoostSpeed employs precision tools to carefully remove corrupt keys and invalid entries from the Windows registry taking care not to damage anything vital. We have tested our software ensuring that it repairs the causes of most glitches and crashes to restore smooth and stable performance with no side effects.

Improves computer speed
BoostSpeed tweaks non-optimal system settings to help most processes and operations go at a faster pace. It adjusts internet connection settings to ensure smooth browsing, faster downloads and better audio/video call quality. We want you to have a great PC experience, so we included tools to speed up every aspect of your PC's operation.

Protects your privacy
Most of us are concerned about personal information getting into the wrong hands. When you enter passwords or credit card details, this data is saved on your hard drive, invisible to you, but easy prey for a skilled hacker. We included privacy tools that help eliminate traces of your activity and safeguard your sensitive personal information.

Automates system maintenance
With BoostSpeed you can schedule automatic maintenance that detects and eliminates issues in real time protecting your performance and keeping your PC running at top speed. Knowing how busy your life can be, we created this functionality so you can set it once and have your PC auto-cleaned and accelerated on a convenient schedule.

Guards smooth performance
To boost the effect you get from complete optimization, we have added automatic memory and processor management, which ensures that your active applications always have maximum resources allocated to them. This protects smooth and fast performance in real time and lets you have a consistently great computer experience every day.

Operating System: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10

Home Page -
Код:
www.auslogics.com/en/
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/f120700dac293a657955daf4aca45155/7e5as.Auslogics.BoostSpeed.11.2.0.Multilingual.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/24DBE98D6A20D9F/7e5as.Auslogics.BoostSpeed.11.2.0.Multilingual.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/c74abb0679c77A3F/7e5as.Auslogics.BoostSpeed.11.2.0.Multilingual.rar
Старый 15.10.2019, 13:04   #21560
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Auslogics File Recovery Professional 9.2.0 Multilingual + Portable

Auslogics File Recovery Professional 9.2.0 Multilingual + Portable | 14.9/18.5 Mb
Auslogics File Recovery - an effective and easy to use program that will recover accidentally deleted files and files deleted by virus attacks and software faults.

Recover Any File
Often we delete a file, then clear the Recycle Bin and the file is lost. Software programs sometimes crash during a transaction with a file and this can accidentally delete the file. Viruses are another common cause of data loss. This is where File Recovery comes to rescue. With this program you can recover deleted documents, music, digital photos, applications and all other files from your hard drive, USB memory sticks or digital camera memory cards.

Flexible Search System
You can take advantage of the flexible search options to minimize file recovery time. The program allows you to select the drives you want to scan for deleted files and specify the types of files you are searching for. If you remember when the deleted files were last modified, you can specify a date range. In addition to that, you can search deleted files by name

Restore Data from Lost Partitions
File Recovery can locate the information about deleted portions of the disk, so that you will be able to recover files from a lost partition. This even applies to deleted portions of the disk that got reallocated for other partitions. File Recovery also detects files that were on the disk before it got formatted. And if it was just a quick format of a partition, the program will be able to recover these files.

Securely Erase Files
File Shredder is a valuable feature that should be used by anyone who wishes to ensure immediate and complete deletion of a confidential file from the current disk drive. Few users realize that files deleted in a usual way can be restored by powerful recovery programs such as Auslogics File Recovery even when the Recycle Bin is emptied. Files deleted with File Shredder cannot be restored by any file recovery software.

Support for Any Types of Drives And Devices
Auslogics File Recovery guarantees professional recovery of all file types from all kinds of media. With the program you can recover files deleted from your PC, external hard drives and USB sticks in a quick and easy way. The program also supports all types of digital cameras' and camcorders' memory cards, so any recently deleted picture or movie from your digital camera can be restored as well.

Create an Image of Your Disk
Take advantage of the program's useful feature that allows you to create a complete disk image. The disk image file is the exact image of the logical drive along with all the information contained on the disk, including deleted files. This option allows you to recover files from the disk image later on while continuing working with the logical drive. Having an image of your drive is also an excellent way to back up all your data.

Preview Files Before Recovering
Another major benefit of Auslogics File Recovery is its advanced preview options. The program allows you to preview photos, videos, documents and PDF files right from the program, while browsing through the list of files found during the scan. This option will help you to quickly find files you are searching for and decide which of them need to be recovered.

Wipe Free Disk Space
Similar to File Shredder, Disk Wiper securely deletes files from your disk drive. The difference is that this wizard will wipe the free space on your drive, so that any traces of deleted files are gone for good. You don't have to select specific files to delete - the tool only affects files that have already been deleted. Use this feature to be sure that none of your previously deleted files can ever be restored.

Home Page -
Код:
http://www.auslogics.com/en/
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/38da7753e0b7fcc83d4ebd2828878285/67p62.Auslogics.File.Recovery.Professional.9.2.0.Portable.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/1d3367ac3a77c07b74dfaf7cd5309e5c/67p62.Auslogics.File.Recovery.Professional.9.2.0.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/18E9045ECCA8CFD/67p62.Auslogics.File.Recovery.Professional.9.2.0.Portable.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/DF0D5D786B558A9/67p62.Auslogics.File.Recovery.Professional.9.2.0.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/C1b00760f17617ee/67p62.Auslogics.File.Recovery.Professional.9.2.0.Portable.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/ba5CF89d42B74E8f/67p62.Auslogics.File.Recovery.Professional.9.2.0.rar
Старый 15.10.2019, 13:07   #21561
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Auslogics Registry Cleaner Professional 8.2.0 Multilingual + Portable

Auslogics Registry Cleaner Professional 8.2.0 Multilingual + Portable | 15.2/18.3 Mb
Auslogics Registry Cleaner is a good choice for home users who have some familiarity with the Windows Registry. This no-nonsense application performs quickly and reliably, with good backup and restore features combined with user guidance.

Totally safe
Registry Cleaner will clean, repair and optimize your Windows registry to eliminate errors and crashes, and to restore smooth and stable operation, so your PC will stop giving you headaches and be usable once again.

Deletes uninstalled software leftovers
It may not be any of your fault, since oftentimes the reason is poorly written software code that does not ensure clean uninstalls. Auslogics Registry Cleaner is the best tool to clean out registry keys left by uninstalled applications.

Gives you full control
You can review the registry entries the program finds to be corrupt and exclude any that you may want to keep for whatever reason.

Industry-acknowledged quality
Exclusive Auslogics technology is proven safe and effective in multiple tests, used by PC manufacturers and recommended by experts.

Home Page -
Код:
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/b54ef444666c10f1ae848163f38b385a/ixm5l.Auslogics.Registry.Cleaner.Professional.8.2.0.Portable.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/d9143d41a0a06c820f1ed8e53c7bc737/ixm5l.Auslogics.Registry.Cleaner.Professional.8.2.0.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/A0B9D855EE26631/ixm5l.Auslogics.Registry.Cleaner.Professional.8.2.0.Portable.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/A28C5D3827CFA16/ixm5l.Auslogics.Registry.Cleaner.Professional.8.2.0.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/b4c588f4E5Eb2ffc/ixm5l.Auslogics.Registry.Cleaner.Professional.8.2.0.Portable.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/43d1e166E612416b/ixm5l.Auslogics.Registry.Cleaner.Professional.8.2.0.rar
Старый 15.10.2019, 13:09   #21562
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Auslogics Windows Slimmer Professional 2.2.0 Multilingual

Auslogics Windows Slimmer Professional 2.2.0 Multilingual | 15.6 Mb
Auslogics Windows Slimmer is a full-service option to clean up useless data, uninstall software including obsolete Windows versions. The goal here is to slim down non-essential data that is taking up precious space to help improve your machine's performance and speed. Over time your PC accumulates items that are no longer needed (or ever needed) including some non-optimal settings, unused system apps, in the background data transmitting options, etc., these take up space that waste resources and are detrimental to the overall efficiency of your machine.

The importance of cleaning
Even after running regular junk cleanup, your Windows may still have hundreds of unneeded system files, apps and other items that may be weighing down your PC. Things like old System Restore points, Windows Update files, outdated Windows libraries or disabled system components may take up a ton of disk space and reduce performance. Run a checkup with Auslogics Windows Slimmer and give your operating system a proper deep cleanup.

Safe and simple
Windows Slimmer gives you an easy way to remove unneeded Windows components, uninstall apps and tweak settings to make your operating system's footprint on your drive smaller, to reduce the amount of memory and CPU power it uses and to protect your privacy by preventing unnecessary data transmission.

Trusted product from
a trusted developer
Auslogics Windows Slimmer is a product of Auslogics Labs. Since 2008 the quality of Auslogics products has been recognized by major IT industry players, such as Intel and Microsoft, and highly rated by world-renowned IT experts.
Over 10,000,000 users worldwide are currently enjoying the benefits Auslogics software provides for their computers.

Home Page -
Код:
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/0027037f9c756dc31583326549c62538/94xvk.Auslogics.Windows.Slimmer.Professional.2.2.0.Multilingual.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/0B82D9D84DD2071/94xvk.Auslogics.Windows.Slimmer.Professional.2.2.0.Multilingual.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/68b41ffb7dfaf927/94xvk.Auslogics.Windows.Slimmer.Professional.2.2.0.Multilingual.rar
Старый 15.10.2019, 13:11   #21563
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Auto FTP Manager 7.07

Auto FTP Manager 7.07 | 22.4 Mb
Auto FTP Manager makes it easy to schedule and automate your file transfers. Move files between any combination of FTP servers, PC folders, Android mobile devices and remote PCs. Over ten different combinations are possible. Imagine the possibilities of transferring files between any combinations of devices, all controlled from your computer.

Auto FTP Manager is so much more than a managed file transfer tool. The easy-to-use wizard helps create Action Rules, which define what files and folders are to be transferred. Automated Transfer Profiles can upload or download anything from a single file to entire folders, or synchronize two directories. Advanced filters control which files are transferred or deleted based on the file type, name, size, or modification date.

Create an automated transfer profile by adding various action rules, which can be scheduled to perform file transfer at a specific time. The built-in scheduler lets you transfer files on an hourly, weekly, or monthly basis, and works as a Windows service. This guarantees the file transfer will be performed at the scheduled time. Set up a schedule to monitor a folder and transfer files when any change is detected. The automated transfer profile allows you to run a particular program before starting or after completing a transfer. Perform post transfer events such as close the application or turn off your computer once the transfer is completed.

Auto FTP Manager offers the functionality to view a transfer report of all the events that happened during automated transfer. You can generate a transfer report when the transfer is completed successfully, failed or manually stopped. See which files were skipped, failed or handled by conflict resolution. You can save the transfer report on your computer, FTP account or send it to your email account.

A powerful Quick Connect File Manager makes transferring files between your PC and an FTP server as simple as dragging from one location and dropping in another. The File Manager works like the Windows Explorer, enabling you to easily create, delete, rename and copy files. Auto FTP Manager is multi-threaded, allowing you to open connections to multiple servers at the same time. The program can transfer files in the background while you work on other tasks.

Operating System: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2012 / 2008 / 2003

Home Page -
Код:
https://www.deskshare.com/
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/504ea5257c436aade78e0aa9b0793af7/u6kmj.Auto.FTP.Manager.7.07.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/9F07BFF1DEB1222/u6kmj.Auto.FTP.Manager.7.07.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/d1eC30378e056aF1/u6kmj.Auto.FTP.Manager.7.07.rar
Старый 15.10.2019, 13:14   #21564
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Deep Excavation DeepEX (ex. DeepXcav) 2017 version 17.0

Deep Excavation DeepEX (ex. DeepXcav) 2017 version 17.0 | 136.5 mb
Deep Excavation has presented DeepEX (ex. DeepXcav) 2017 version 17.0 is flagship software program dedicated to the analysis and design of deep excavations. DeepEX is the most complete and modern available deep excavation package and utilizes both traditional and advanced finite element analysis methods.

DeepEX is a user friendly robust software program that evaluates and aids the design of deep excavations. The design of deep excavations can be a very complicated matter. The designer has to content with many unknowns and factors that influence the behavior of the excavation. Typically, there are two systems in excavations that must be designed: A) the Earth Retention System that contains the earth i.e. the support wall (sheet pile, diaphragm wall, etc.), and b) the Support System (i.e. the internal or external bracing such as rakers, struts, or tiebacks) that supports the earth retention system.

Performing detailed calculations for both systems can be a very time consuming process, especially when parameters have to change. In addition, many current software programs do not offer an integrated platform of structural and geotechnical analyses required to design deep excavations. As a result, the designer is forced to use numerous software programs to analyze the excavation and the structural system separately. With the exception of finite element analyses, there are very few theoretical solutions for calculating lateral soil pressures from complex surface profiles. Furthermore, the designer has to save under different filenames the different stages of the same excavation. As a result, the whole process can become unnecessarily complicated and time consuming. DeepEX addresses most of these issues and provides an integrated structural and geotechnical platform for designing deep excavations.

The current version of DeepEX offers both traditional methods of analyses and discrete soil spring solutions. Finite Element Analysis Method is available as an additional module in DeepEX software. While it is generally accepted that traditional methods of analysis have obvious limitations in predicting real behavior accurately, they are important for framing the problem and providing a back-check for more rigorous finite element methods. Soil spring solutions can give a better approximation to real wall behavior. The beauty of DeepEX is that it can perform both traditional and spring analyses so efficiently that it leaves the designer with ample time to perform more time consuming finite element analysis.

DeepEX is the ultimate deep excavation software. Major contractors and engineers all use DeepEX. Projects such as the New Tappan Zee bridge, Los Angeles Subways and more have been designed with DeepEX.

Deep Excavation is a leading engineering and technology company, providing with it's partners geotechnical, foundation and construction services since 1987. Deep Excavation has developed leading software programs for geotechnical engineers and deep excavation designers. All our software programs and tools have international recognition and appreciated by many skilled professionals throughout the world.

Product: Deep Excavation DeepEX (ex. DeepXcav)
Version: 2017 version 17.0
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
Код:
http://www.deepex.com
Language: english
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 136.5 mb

DeepEX is compatible with Windows (OS) XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10. A minimum of 380 Mb must be available on your hard disk. Windows 10 is required for the use of DeepEX Voice Commands and the use of HoloDeepEX capabilities.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/26b9afd3721f37e3c01c4b347dce558e/kqzlp.Deep.Excavation.DeepEX.ex..DeepXcav.2017.version.17.0.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/9EEFA777F0A3B90/kqzlp.Deep.Excavation.DeepEX.ex..DeepXcav.2017.version.17.0.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/b3a65446B5695f86/kqzlp.Deep.Excavation.DeepEX.ex..DeepXcav.2017.version.17.0.rar
Старый 15.10.2019, 13:15   #21565
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию DiskGenius Professional 5.2.0.884

DiskGenius Professional 5.2.0.884 | 50.6 Mb
DiskGenius is a partition management and data recovery program. In addition to traditional MBR partition table, it supports GUID partition table on GPT disks also. In addition to basic partition management functions such as creating, deleting, hiding, formatting partitions, it also provides more powerful functions like lost partitions recovery, deleted or lost files recovery, partition backup, partition clone, disk clone, quick partition, integral size partition, correct and check partition table error, advanced file operation, etc.

Data Recovery
Fix various data loss problems: recover deleted files or partitions; recover data from corrupted partition, RAID and virtual disks.

Partition Manager
Quickly resize, extend and split partitions without data loss to make the best use of hard drive capacity.

Backup & Restore
Safely clone & image disk and partitions for data protection or disk upgrade, no complicated skills are required.

Disk Utilities
Check & repair bad sectors
Completely wipe hard drive data
Convert dynamic disk to basic
View hard disk S.M.A.R.T. info

Operating System: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10 (32 and 64-bit)

Home Page -
Код:
https://www.diskgenius.com/
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/1e76b5d0a644bdb269f785edec87343e/ibwbk.DiskGenius.Professional.5.2.0.884.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/9CD0C79E19FB556/ibwbk.DiskGenius.Professional.5.2.0.884.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/fcde26EF3e3c582E/ibwbk.DiskGenius.Professional.5.2.0.884.rar
Старый 15.10.2019, 13:17   #21566
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Disk Xray 2.7.1.27102 macOS

Disk Xray 2.7.1.27102 | macOS | 5 mb
Disk Xray is a disk usage statistics viewer, duplicate file and folder finder and cleanup tool for macOS. Disk Xray performs three fundamental functions - and it performs them well offering maximum security to restore all files in case you remove something accidentally.

- Folder scanner
- Duplicate Files and Folders Finder
- Disk Cleaner

Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Homepage:
Код:
http://naarakstudio.com
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/6e4003907acbf6567e20086af3a08985/17p15.Disk.Xray.2.7.1.27102.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/F5A3483035D9ED7/17p15.Disk.Xray.2.7.1.27102.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/ffcd2e473DB1Ba7d/17p15.Disk.Xray.2.7.1.27102.rar
Старый 15.10.2019, 13:19   #21567
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию EssentialPIM Pro Business 8.6 Multilingual

EssentialPIM Pro Business 8.6 Multilingual | 44.4 Mb
EssentialPIM Pro is the advanced version of Personal Information Manager. Handles all your scheduling, contacts, to do lists and notes with easy-to-use, intuitive tools. Pro version significantly distinguishes from EssentialPIM Free, taking functionality on a completely another level. When you run EssentialPIM Pro for the first time, the program creates test.epim database, which contains test tasks and contacts.

EssentialPIM Pro can store links to any files or files themselves in its database. Each element, be it Task, Note, To Do or a Contact can store files, relevant to this element. EssentialPIM Pro allows you to print out all your information in easy to read form. All data can be printed one-by one, or you can select multiple entries using CTRL + mouse (for contacts and Notes), or All entries can be printed. To rotate the page, in the Print Preview Page, find "Page Setup", or press Alt+U and you will be able to change the Orientation of the page.

Features:
- Multi-users access to database
- Storing and/or linking attachments
- Assigned people for To Do
- Advanced Backup
- Editable categories of tasks or events
- Hierarchical To Do lists
- Contact Groups
- Color Printing
- Sending any item to email
- Synchronization with Windows Mobile or Palm devices
- Outlook synchronization
- Google synchronization
- Custom views
- Mass mail

Home Page -
Код:
http://www.essentialpim.com
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/6f7d6291595511ce6e5528424188bd61/pqm2d.EssentialPIM.Pro.Business.8.6.Multilingual.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/9018891DAEF78BA/pqm2d.EssentialPIM.Pro.Business.8.6.Multilingual.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/7ca32E7bD72fb1d2/pqm2d.EssentialPIM.Pro.Business.8.6.Multilingual.rar
Старый 15.10.2019, 13:22   #21568
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию FoneTrans for iOS 9.0.8 Multilingual

FoneTrans for iOS 9.0.8 Multilingual | 70.3 Mb
Tired of a slow and bloated iTunes? Lost your files due to computer repair or system reinstall? You have come to the right place. Compared to iTunes, FoneTrans is an easier, smarter and faster way to transfer and move content from your iOS device to your iTunes library, computer or another iOS device, and vice versa.

With FoneTrans for iOS, it's easy and efficient to manage your iPhone contacts and SMS.
- Backup or export your iPhone's contacts into a vCard, CSV file on your computer, Outlook or Windows Address Book.
- Import contacts to iPhone from vCard file(s), CSV file(s), Outlook and Windows Address Book.
- Add, delete, edit and group iPhone's contacts.
- Save iPhone messages as a HTML, TXT or CSV file.

No longer lose anything when you sync music and videos.
FoneTrans for iOS lets you transfer music and video between your iOS devices and computer without data loss. It makes it easy to copy playlists from iTunes and your computer to your iOS device because it automatically make your music and videos compatible with iOS devices before transfer.

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/ 7/ Vista/ XP

Home Page -
Код:
https://www.fonelab.com/
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/867bd02319da22475baf77822680c7a5/p73qe.FoneTrans.for.iOS.9.0.8.Multilingual.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/C3FFE593155A1AF/p73qe.FoneTrans.for.iOS.9.0.8.Multilingual.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/bff868FB8b4a506e/p73qe.FoneTrans.for.iOS.9.0.8.Multilingual.rar
Старый 15.10.2019, 13:24   #21569
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию InstaBro 5.3.1 macOS

InstaBro 5.3.1 | macOS | 15 mb
InstaBro is a simple Instagram browser that allows you to explore media by user, hashtag or location in a most convenient way. You can also export all data to a CSV file.

InstaBro Features:
- No sign-in required (for public accounts)
- Search for users, tags, locations
- Full-featured tabs
- Like, comment and follow
- Secure sign in to browse private accounts, personalize search & interact
- Browse multiple sources (users/tags/places)
- Table or collection view
- Preview video or hires image in the Quick Look panel
- Export data to CSV

Top In-App Purchases: Full Version - included

Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Homepage:
Код:
https://datastills.com/instabro/
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/92c9b27b8f4345845eae53aea61462d9/mpkfo.InstaBro.5.3.1.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/0F93EE743A16A17/mpkfo.InstaBro.5.3.1.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/e903a6c5c870489d/mpkfo.InstaBro.5.3.1.rar
Старый 15.10.2019, 13:26   #21570
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Mirillis Action! 3.10.2 Multilingual

Mirillis Action! 3.10.2 Multilingual | 78.5 Mb
Mirillis Action! screen recorder allows streaming and real-time recording of Windows desktop in a superb HD video quality. With Action! you can record and stream your gameplay, web player videos, record music, capture screenshots, add webcams, microphone commentary and more!

The most user friendly and stylish interface of all screen recorders!
Action! is compact, stylish and user friendly. Built-in screen and gameplay recording manager allows to browse, delete selected items and export recordings to popular formats and devices. Action! screen recorder defines new standard of user experience for games benchmarking, gameplay and Windows desktop real-time recording software.

Greenscreen Mode
Action! gives you Greenscreen Mode. Now you can cut out the background, while recording with your webcam, from your video recording. You don't need to have special camera for that - all you need is Action! screen recorder and any solid color background, what is much cheaper solution and gives the same, if not better, results.

Record webcam or USB/HDMI Capture Devices
Select device recording mode to capture video from gaming consoles, other PC, TV broadcasts, webcams or camcorders. Add your own logo, webcam, microphone commentary and record video to your local disk or live stream to popular services.

Try screen recording with Selected Application recording option.
This brand new recording mode allows you to record your Windows desktop screen in complete privacy! Record only the application you want to show to others on your screen recording, while the rest of your desktop screen will be blackened-out and not recorded on your video.

Record gameplay in HD. Benchmark games performance.
Outstanding screen and gameplay recording performance and GPU utilization allows the smoothest real-time HD gameplay recording ever! Display current and average game framerate (FPS) during gameplay and save your benchmark results.

The outstanding screen recording performance!
Action! defines a new standard of performance for gameplay and desktop recording software. It uses Mirillis ultra-fast, multicore optimized, proprietary video codec (FICV - Fast Intra Compression Video standard) which together with highly optimized application engine provides the ultimate performance of real-time HD video recording. Action! screen recorder also captures video directly to MP4 format utilizing NVIDIA NVENC, AMD APP or Intel® Quick Sync Video hardware acceleration.

Live stream gameplay and desktop activity to popular services!
Action! LIVE Streaming service allows to stream all your gameplays, videos or desktop activity to popular streaming services like Twitch.tv, YouTube, Smashcast (hitbox), Ustream, Livestream, Facebook, Aliez and more! With Action! screen recorder live streaming is easy and fun!

Operating System: Windows Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10

Home Page -
Код:
https://mirillis.com/
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/54571dbb8ed00586a865b6b74c5fc322/tbfjv.Mirillis.Action.3.10.2.Multilingual.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/19E49A04517E7AB/tbfjv.Mirillis.Action.3.10.2.Multilingual.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/4a4d203e0B1fB43c/tbfjv.Mirillis.Action.3.10.2.Multilingual.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws