Старый 04.10.2020, 12:04   #41656
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Accident | Incident Investigation

Accident | Incident Investigation
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.87 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 13 lectures (2 hour, 59 mins) | Language: English

This training is designed to enable you to successfully investigate an incident or accident

What you'll learn

The definitions and terminology of occupational health and safety.
The principle theories of accident in practice.
The human failures lead to accident.
Four steps of accident investigation process.
Demonstration of report writing.

Requirements

You should have knowledge in basics of health and safety.
There are no academic qualifications, skills or experience required to take the courses.

Description

The ILO estimates that some 2.3 million women and men around the world succumb to work-related accidents or diseases every year; this corresponds to over 6000 deaths every single day. Worldwide, there are around 340 million occupational accidents and 160 million victims of work-related illnesses annually.

This course gives you an opportunity to find out what went wrong. Learning the lessons and taking action may reduce, or even prevent, accidents in the future.

As a step-by-step approach of investigating the incident, it will help you, particularly smaller businesses, to carry out your own health and safety investigations. Investigating accidents and incidents explains why you need to carry out investigations and takes you through each step of the process.

What to expect

Memorable case studies

Sessions with clear examples.

Summaries to reinforce key points

Multiple choice quiz after each session.

Successful completion of assignment awarded a certificate.(Soft-copy)

Top 4 business benefits

Making a safer workplace

Improving worker confidence

Preventing future business losses from disruption , down-time and lost business

Developing useful skills and knowledge that can be applied throughout the organization

After the course there will be an assessment 20 multiple choice questions to assess your knowledge.

Course content:

1. INTRODUCTION

i. ILO statistics

ii. Reasons of manage OSH

iii. Responsibilities of employer

iv. Why investigate?

v. What Law says?

2. DEFINITIONS

i. Hazard

ii. Risk

iii. Incident

iv. Accident

v. Near miss

vi. Dangerous occurrence

vii. Days lost

viii. First aid case

ix. Lost Time Injury (LTI)

x. Medical treatment case (MTC)

xi. Risk control measures

xii. Immediate Cause

xiii. Underlying Cause

xiv. Root Cause

xv. Unsafe Act

xvi. Unsafe Condition

3. ACCIDENT THEORIES

i. Accident Ratio Study

ii. Domino Theory

iii. Multiple Causation Theory

iv. Cause & Effect Concept

4. HUMAN FAILURE

i. Human errors

ii. Human violations

iii. Factors Affecting Human Behavior

5. INCIDENT INVESTIGATION PROCEDURE

i. Reasons for investigation

ii. Level of Investigation

iii. Under Reporting

iv. Written plan for investigation

v. Incident investigation procedures

vi. When should it start?

vii. What makes a good investigation?

viii. Role of OHS policy

ix. Emergency response

x. Initial report

xi. Steps of Investigation

xii. Step one : Gathering the information

xiii. Step two : Analyzing the information

xiv. Step three : Identifying risk control measures

xv. Step four : The action plan and its implementation

After each section, there will be a session quiz.

Finally there will be a report writing assignment which you have to submit within 7 days from course completion. This assignment will enable you to develop report writing skill and convince the management to take action.

Who this course is for:

Who are working as Occupational Health and Safety or related position.
Managers , Engineers m Supervisors.
Who wish to become Occupational Health and Safety professionals
Anyone responsible for accident investigation within their organisation.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/d274773bbf7fdf32be56baa22bbd0708/lvqy7.Accident..Incident.Investigation.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/5b7ba9ddc6dfaaede776d37039667ae4/lvqy7.Accident..Incident.Investigation.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/874E57C8B7FE87F/lvqy7.Accident..Incident.Investigation.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/B4AD4433D2D6B5D/lvqy7.Accident..Incident.Investigation.part2.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5ff115f1bf5B2d16/lvqy7.Accident..Incident.Investigation.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/83de79d4eB47c338/lvqy7.Accident..Incident.Investigation.part2.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.10.2020, 12:08   #41657
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Adobe Dimension Master Class 2020

Adobe Dimension Master Class 2020
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.49 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 18 lectures (2 hour) | Language: English
Learn the essential tools of Adobe Dimension to jump right in and design beautiful 3D scenes in Adobe Dimension.

What you'll learn

You will be able to earn more using these new Dimension skills.
Understand all Dimension CC basics and go beyond
You will create High Quality Mastery with Highly Interactive 3D scene
You can Create 3D designs such as Mockups and Products
You will visualize your Brand in Dimension
You will create a Packaging designs
Create a Master Interesting Projects
Take your designs further in XD and InDesign etc
Create high-quality images and 3D interactive content from a single Dimension file
Bookmark and render different perspectives without having to change your work.
Take your concepts to 3D in just a few steps.
You can focus on bringing your creative vision to life
Create photorealistic images with depth, texture and the right lighting
Composite 2D designs from Photoshop and Illustrator and materials from Substance
Import models from Adobe Stock
Create real-life image in real time
Easy to build brand visualisations, product mockups
Create packaging designs, spatial designs and other creative work
You will Publish and share 360-degree views of your work via the web
Use your 3D designs for immersive AR experiences in Adobe Aero
You will Create a custom Lights in Your 3D scene
You will Create a Custom 3D model in Dimension
Learn all of the key skills of Illustrator: shapes, text, effects, and exporting.
Navigate Adobe Dimension like a pro
Feel comfortable using Adobe Dimension to design your own 3D scene from scratch.

Requirements

Any version of Adobe Dimension, preferably the CC (Creative Cloud) version.
Internet Connection and PC

Description

Are you excited to get into the world of 3D but you don't know where to start? In this course you will learn the basics in dealing with shapes, angles, colors , lights and all the 3D related basics.

Hi there! My name is Aniket. I'm here to help you learn Adobe Dimension efficiently and comprehensively. Adobe Dimension CC empowers graphic designers to achieve photorealistic 3D effects as never before.

What is this Adobe Dimension course all about?

The software is easy and simple. It gives you a group of ready to go 3D shapes to facilitate working on the software and you can add other shapes from outside the software than edit it within the software.

The purpose of this course is to introduce you to an exciting new application for working with 3D graphics called Adobe Dimension, and unlike many other 3D tools, Adobe Dimension is specifically designed to be simple to learn and use while still giving you the ability to create amazing results, Adobe Dimension promises to be a game changer and since it's made by Adobe, it works seamlessly with services like Creative Cloud Libraries and Adobe Stock, as well as applications like Photoshop.

This course is aimed at people interested in 3D Design. We'll start from the very beginning and work all the way through, step by step. If you already have some 3D Design experience but want to get up to speed using Adobe Dimension then this course is perfect for you too!

So we'll start by getting to know the user interface and adding a 3D model. We'll see how to move, rotate and scale 3D objects, how to view them from any angle, and how to apply and customize materials and lighting. We'll also see how to make a 3D object blend perfectly with a background image and we'll finish by rendering the image and taking it into Photoshop for some final adjustments. This is going to be a lot of fun, so let's get going right now with Adobe Dimension CC MasterClass 2020

You can make money as a graphic designer with these skills!

This course will cover everything you need to know to start, including:

Understand all Dimension CC basics and go beyond

Basics to Mastery with Highly Interactive Videos

Create 3D designs such as Mockups and Products

Build brand visualizations

Packaging designs

Master Interesting Projects

Create high-quality images and 3D interactive content

Bookmark and render different perspectives

Take your concepts to 3D in just a few steps.

Create photorealistic images with depth, texture and the right lighting

Composite 2D designs from Photoshop and Illustrator and materials from Substance.

Import models from Adobe Stock

Create real-life image in real time

Publish and share 360-degree views of your work via the web

Use your 3D designs for immersive AR experiences in Adobe Aero.

By the end of this course, your confidence as a Dimension user will soar. You'll have a thorough understanding of how to use Adobe Dimension and work with 3D for fun or as a career opportunity.

Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
Who this course is for:

Anyone who wants to learn graphic design
Anyone who wants to learn photorealistic 3D rendering
Anyone who wants to learn product package designing
3D beginner designers
Marketing & Branding
Anyone who wants to start a freelancing carrer in design and make money online
Newbies, amateurs, graphic designers, motion graphics artists and any creatives who want to design their own 3D graphics from scratch.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/e312c181b2e694baec4344d3d1a8e1c0/tpghd.Adobe.Dimension.Master.Class.2020.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/948579F5476C3D5/tpghd.Adobe.Dimension.Master.Class.2020.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/82C940b6B159c11f/tpghd.Adobe.Dimension.Master.Class.2020.rar
Старый 04.10.2020, 12:12   #41658
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Advanced Forex Trading - Ichimoku Trading Strategy Explained

Advanced Forex Trading - Ichimoku Trading Strategy Explained
.MP4, AVC, 1280x720, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 2h 41m | 1.64 GB
Instructor: Federico Sellitti

Ichimoku Trading - A Complete Strategy that You Can Apply to Forex Trading, Stock Trading and other Financial Markets!

What you'll learn

Have a full understanding of a profitable Trading Strategy
Deep understanding of the Ichimoku Indicator
Scan trading opportunities with the Ichimoku Indicator
Understand the best entry and exit points to maximize your profit
Trade with a solid strategy
Choose the perfect Time Frame for your Trading
Immediately recognize Trading opportunities on the Chart
Place different orders on the Forex market
Analyze the opportunities in terms of Risk to Reward Ratio
Understand how the variable 1% Money Management works
Understand how the 1% of MAX Money Management works
Analyze the Trend with a Solid Setup

Requirements

Basic understanding of Forex or Stock Market Trading
A computer or laptop
Desire to learn and achieve your goals!

Description

What do you use to understand Financial Markets? Are you adding indicators over indicators and you end up more confused than before?

What if I told you that you can analyze the markets with just one indicator?
What if I told you that you can turn one of the most complex indicators into a powerful and easy-to-use weapon to make money trading Financial Markets?

Welcome to Advanced Forex Trading - Ichimoku Trading Strategy Explained.

My ultimate goal for this course is not to teach you another indicator that you can have on your chart. My goal is to provide you with a logical strategy that you can apply to trade the markets with confidence.

To achieve this goal, we first need to have a look at the Ichimoku Indicator. We will start with an introduction in order to familiarize with the complete indicator, then I will dedicate 4 entire Sections and 12 entire lectures to each component of the Ichimoku.

You will not find a pre-packed set of rules to apply blindly, you will understand any single component of the Ichimoku, you will learn any single formula and the reasons why we trade it in a certain way. This allows you to understand when and how to use the Ichimoku Indicator, being able to differentiate between different market scenarios, finding the best opportunities to trade and make money trading the Forex Market.

Section 8 is entirely dedicated to Forex Market analysis using the whole indicator, so you can start to familiarize with all the techniques and methods that we have studied in the previous sections.

After that, we will have another important part of the strategy: Risk Management.

If you had the chance to enroll in one of my other courses, you know that I like to keep things real. A strategy that helps only to analyze the market, without having a deep focus on Stop Loss and Take Profit, is not a complete strategy for me. So, my promise is to give you a complete strategy with a whole Section about Entry and Exit points, in order to understand how to open and manage your trades.

As usual, when I publish a new course, I also open a new Live Forex Trading Account with real money to publish live trades in the course and update the results with the strategy. In addition, in the live trading section, you will also find info about all the Brokers that I use or have used in the past, so you will have my personal feedback for each one in case you want to create a new account to trade the Forex Market.

Almost all the examples provided in the course are about Forex Trading, but I am confident that you will find the material very useful for other Financial Markets, like Stock Trading, Cryptocurrency Trading and many others.

What else in this course?

You will learn from my 11+ years of experience.
You have unlimited lifetime access at no extra costs.
You can join our Facebook group and share your opinion with the instructor and thousands of other students. This is a huge opportunity to accelerate your learning curve!

I like to say to my students that signing up for this course is like signing up for a gym membership. You have all the equipment, all the machines and a personal trainer ready to help you, but if you stay home, eating chips and watching television, you are not going to see any result, right? So, take your first step. Enroll in the course and let's start this journey together.

See you at the top

Who this course is for:

Anyone who wants a step by step strategy to start trading in the Forex market
Anyone who is interested in creating an income with online Forex Trading
Traders who want to enhance their Forex knowledge and skill-set
Traders who are still struggling to recognize the beginning of a new trend
Anyone who is looking for a proof that Forex Trading can give you Financial Freedom
Traders who want to discover how to analyze the market with a logical approach

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/e33c5f25cc985452dfaf99e3b0ec57c7/eysfh.Advanced.Forex.Trading..Ichimoku.Trading.Strategy.Explained.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/79D8EACC882DB06/eysfh.Advanced.Forex.Trading..Ichimoku.Trading.Strategy.Explained.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5cB2574E68825564/eysfh.Advanced.Forex.Trading..Ichimoku.Trading.Strategy.Explained.rar
Старый 04.10.2020, 12:13   #41659
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию After Effects Infographics Animation | Motion Graphics (9/2020)

After Effects Infographics Animation | Motion Graphics
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.04 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 12 lectures (1 hour, 58 mins) | Language: English
Adobe After Effects Infographic Tutorial, Adobe After Effect Data Visualization, After Effects Motion Graphic Tutorial

What you'll learn

Create Animated infographics, Bar Charts and Pie Charts
Make after effects template for marketplace
Design infographics with After Effects
How to work with shape layers in After Effects
Tips & Tricks to Speed up your work process
How to use graph editor for making animation smoother

Requirements

Basic knowledge in After Effects
Adobe After Effects CS6 and above version

Description

Hi There,
My name is Mohimanul Howladar and I'm a professional motion graphics designer. I have made more than 100 of the infographic, Lower Thirds, and Motion Graphics projects for differents of the marketplace. and I have done more than five hundred client work.

And you are welcome my Adobe After Effects Infographic & Data Visualization course

You will learn from this course :
1. How to create infographics elements in After Effects
2. How to make an animation with keyframe
3. How to use the expression for animation control
4. How to create value and color controller

In this course we'll cover :

Infographics

Motion Graphics

Text animation.

Data visualization

Color controller

Value controller

Using of effects

Smooth Animation

Graph Editor

Pie charts Animation

I will work you through all the steps to create infographics elements, animate with keyframe, use graph editor to make the animation smoother, and color and add text. I also show you to create a single layer to control everything from an infographic screen, such as color control, animation control, value control, etc.

What are you waiting for? Enroll Now and become an infographic expert!

Who this course is for:

After Effects users who want to learn motion graphics
After Effects users who Interested in Animated Infographics Template
After Effects users who want to make Infographics Animation
After Effects users who want to make data visualization
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/2b0c45222bd34c1acd36250667d42ba3/m6lax.After.Effects.Infographics.Animation..Motion.Graphics.92020.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/764cee7cb67c5d80e63d02f0ca93b057/m6lax.After.Effects.Infographics.Animation..Motion.Graphics.92020.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/1334DDB16FB83F7/m6lax.After.Effects.Infographics.Animation..Motion.Graphics.92020.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/22463CDED12071B/m6lax.After.Effects.Infographics.Animation..Motion.Graphics.92020.part2.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/a309422442e995d2/m6lax.After.Effects.Infographics.Animation..Motion.Graphics.92020.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/15127c9906cD3B80/m6lax.After.Effects.Infographics.Animation..Motion.Graphics.92020.part2.rar
Старый 04.10.2020, 12:14   #41660
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Angular-10 with TypeScript for Beginners- 2020 Edition

Angular-10 with TypeScript for Beginners- 2020 Edition
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 245 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 8 lectures (45 mins) | Language: English
most comprehensive Angular 10 (Angular 2+) course. Build a real e-commerce app with Angular, Firebase and Bootstrap 4

What you'll learn

Create single-page applications with one of the most modern JavaScript frameworks out there
Use the gained, deep understanding of the Angular fundamentals to quickly establish yourself as a frontend developer
Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular application and how to use it
Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 10
Troubleshoot common Angular errors
Build real-world Angular applications on your own
Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer

Requirements

Basic HTML and CSS knowledge helps, but isn't a must-have
Basic JavaScript knowledge is required
NO Angular 1 or Angular 2 knowledge is required!
Prior TypeScript knowledge also helps but isn't necessary to benefit from this course

Description

Angular is one of the most popular frameworks for building client apps with HTML, CSS and TypeScript. If you want to establish yourself as a front-end or a full-stack developer, you need to learn Angular.

If you've been confused or frustrated jumping from one Angular 10 tutorial to another, you've come to the right place. In this course, Hemanth, takes you on a fun and pragmatic journey to master Angular 10.

By the end of watching this course, you'll be able to:

Build real client apps with Angular on your own

Troubleshoot common compile-time and run-time errors

Write clean and maintainable code like a professional

Apply best practices when building Angular apps

Right from the beginning, you'll jump in and build your first Angular app within minutes.

Angular 2+ has been written in TypeScript. you'll learn the fundamentals of TypeScript and object-oriented programming to better understand and appreciate this powerful framework.

Over the next , you'll learn the essentials of building client apps with Angular:

Displaying data and handling events

Building re-usable components

Manipulating the DOM using directives

Formatting data using pipes

Building template-driven and reactive forms

Consuming HTTP services

Handling HTTP errors properly

Using Reactive Extensions and observables

Adding routing and navigation

Implementing authentication and authorization using JSON Web Tokens (JWT)

Deploying your applications to GitHub Pages, Firebase and Heroku

So, if you're a busy developer with limited time and want to quickly learn how to build and deploy client apps with Angular, you can stop here.

If you're more adventurous and want to learn more, there is far more content for you! Over the following sections, you'll learn about more advanced topics:

Building real-time, server-less apps with Firebase

Animating DOM elements using Angular animations

Building beautiful UIs using Angular Material

Implementing the Redux architecture

Writing unit and integration tests

Finally, at the end of the course, you'll build and deploy a real-time e-commerce application with Angular 10, Firebase 4 and Bootstrap 4. This application exhibits patterns that you see in a lot of real-world applications:

Master/detail

CRUD operations

Forms with custom validation

Searching, sorting and pagination

Authentication and authorization

And a lot more!

You'll see how i will create a brand new Angular project with Angular CLI and builds this application from A to Z, step-by-step. No copy/pasting!

You'll learn how to apply best practices, refactor your code and produce high quality code like a professional developer. You'll learn about my design decisions along the way and why i choose a certain approach. What i am sharing with you comes from my 10 years of experience as a professional software developer.

PREREQUISITES

You don't need familiarity with TypeScript or any previous versions of Angular. You're going to learn both TypeScript and Angular from scratch in this course.

Who this course is for:

Taking this course will enable you to be amongst the first to gain a very solid understanding of Angular
New comer as well as experienced frontend developers interested in learning a modern JavaScript framework
This course is for everyone interested in learning a state-of-the-art frontend JavaScript framework
Front-end developers who want to stay up-to-date with the latest technology
Back-end developers who want to learn front-end development and become full-stack developers
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/2517ca62cff1c5c550d606434c1a814c/caaxo.Angular10.with.TypeScript.for.Beginners.2020.Edition.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/C22A2D0F78A9513/caaxo.Angular10.with.TypeScript.for.Beginners.2020.Edition.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/167e08085fe8930d/caaxo.Angular10.with.TypeScript.for.Beginners.2020.Edition.rar
Старый 04.10.2020, 12:16   #41661
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Artificial Intelligence for beginners: Neural Networks

Artificial Intelligence for beginners: Neural Networks
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 321 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 9 lectures (1 hour, 13 mins) | Language: English
Neural Networks: Learn the basics of artificial intelligence & master the core concepts. Learn artificial intelligence

What you'll learn

Classify massive data sets
Understand the core concepts
Implement supervised and unsupervised machine learning
Predict and classify data automatically
Fine-tuning to improve the quality of results
Learn how to work with it to get better results from complex data
Real-world examples to illustrate the power of neural network models

Requirements

Desire to learn new things
Basic knowledge about data sets

Description

Artificial Intelligence is becoming progressively more relevant in today's world. The rise of Artificial intelligence has the potential to transform our future more than any other technology. By using the power of algorithms, you can develop applications which intelligently interact with the world around you, from building intelligent recommender systems to creating self-driving cars, robots and chatbots. Neural networks are a key element of artificial intelligence.

Neural networks are one of the most fascinating machine learning models and are used to solve wide range of problems in different areas of artificial intelligence and machine learning. Yet too few really understand how neural networks actually work. This course will take you on a fun and unhurried journey, starting from very simple ideas, and gradually building up an understanding of how neural networks work. The purpose of this course is to make neural networks accessible to as many students as possible.

In this course I'm going to explain the key aspects of neural networks and provide you with a foundation to get started with advanced topics. You will build a solid foundation knowledge of how a neural network learns from data, and the principles behind it. You will not only learn how to train neural networks, but will also explore generalization of these networks. Later we will delve into combining different neural network models and work with the real-world use cases. You'll understand how to solve complex computational problems efficiently.

By the end of this course you will have a fair understanding of how you can leverage the power of artificial intelligence and how to implement neural network models in your applications. Each concept is backed by a generic and real-world problem, making you independent and able to solve any problem with neural networks. All of the content is demystified by a simple and straightforward approach.

Who this course is for:

Scientists
Everybody interested in the subject

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/d830e78a53642d9d6bf0c8b696de5edd/u7d9l.Artificial.Intelligence.for.beginners.Neural.Networks.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/00030CB469F0EC4/u7d9l.Artificial.Intelligence.for.beginners.Neural.Networks.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/4b6c7e002335f979/u7d9l.Artificial.Intelligence.for.beginners.Neural.Networks.rar
Старый 04.10.2020, 12:17   #41662
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Become A Full Stack Web Developer in 14 Days

Become A Full Stack Web Developer in 14 Days
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.96 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 126 lectures (13 hour, 23 mins) | Language: English

Learn all the skills that are needed by companies today, and land your next dream job

What you'll learn

Understand industries most popular web technolgies
Create their own Web Apps/Scripting

Requirements

Some basic knowledge of programming is helpful but not required
You might have to install third part software to practice XAMPP or WAMP etc

Description

This course covers all leading programming languages, starting with PHP, MySQL, Javascript, jQuery, Ruby on Rails, AngularJS and NodeJS.

You are meant to watch 1 hour per day for 14 days. This is a commitment you must set aside before you start this course.

We will start with PHP where we will cover basic syntax, variables, loops and decision constructs. Then we will learn object oriented features along with string functions. After this we will move to arrays then after understand how REQUEST, GET, and POST works with server variables. Next will be how to connect to MySQL database.

Next section will cover MySQL starting with creating database and tables, then we will move to basic commands INSERT and SELECT along with WHERE clause. We will also practice how to sort data. Then understand how JOINs work on multiple tables. After this we will touch the section where see practice data manipulation using basic UPDATE and DELETE commands.

After MySQL we will start with JavaScript, where we will learn how to write JavaScript inside HTML tags. Then we will dive in to basic types with arithmetic examples. We will understand how string and boolean works. We will also understand how complex arrays work in JavaScript along with most useful functions. We will discuss how conditional statements work, then learn loops in JavaScript. Document Object Model will be covered in details along with simple practice exercises.

Then we will understand jQuery - JavaScript library works with easy to understand demos. This section will cover Selectors, Events, Effects and Animations and many more. We will learn how to change HTML content of a webpage using jQuery. With the discussion and demos we will cover AJAX with how to handle request, response and errors.

In Ruby section we will learn how to run Ruby interactively at the command prompt. Then understand variable, constant, variables, methods, classes and control structures. We will also cover attribute specifiers, then learn implementing inheritance and how method access in Ruby works.

Then we will move on to Rails with Model View Controller design pattern and how it implements it. We will build small hello world app using scaffold in Rails. We will make contact app with simple controller. We will add action to this app such as show, edit and delete.

In AngularJS section we will try to understand Expressions, two way data handling along with our first basic app. Then we will dive in to usage of ng-repeat, ng-show, ng-hide & ng-if, after this we will learn how form submission works with validations and how search and case filter works.

And then at last we will learn NodeJS - a powerful JavaScript engine. We will understand basic of working with NodeJS then we will understand how core libraries work along with Node Package Manager. We will learn three ways to write and run simple web server using node.

I hope you'll join us for this exciting course.

Who this course is for:

Beginner who wish to learn all leading web technologies
Expert to brush up their knowledge of web technologies
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/4fbc7d38f74fb604a59d16b41232f1a8/gngk2.Become.A.Full.Stack.Web.Developer.in.14.Days.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/d0aedfb29b6452a630ee88b135565e0e/gngk2.Become.A.Full.Stack.Web.Developer.in.14.Days.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/57421362030A985/gngk2.Become.A.Full.Stack.Web.Developer.in.14.Days.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/D0EA0342B214C19/gngk2.Become.A.Full.Stack.Web.Developer.in.14.Days.part2.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/38Df425Cf7b8db8c/gngk2.Become.A.Full.Stack.Web.Developer.in.14.Days.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/8757Ac881fC689Bf/gngk2.Become.A.Full.Stack.Web.Developer.in.14.Days.part2.rar
Старый 04.10.2020, 12:18   #41663
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Biology 101: Respiratory, Transport System and Diseases

Biology 101: Respiratory, Transport System and Diseases
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 872 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 24 lectures (1 hour, 29 mins) | Language: English

An Introduction to Disease and Systems for Biology students

What you'll learn

How our body defends itself against diseases
The importance of the Respiratory System
The effect of cigarette smoke on our Respiratory System
How blood and nutrients are transported

Requirements

You should have a basic understanding of Scientific principles

Description

Biology is multidisciplinary area of study that encompasses all aspects of living organism and their environment. This short course is one in a series that Introduces basic Biology concepts. In this course, you will understand how our blood moves around the body, the basic components of the blood and how the heart functions. You will also learn how our Respiratory system brings Oxygen towards our lungs, and how our lungs remove gases that are not needed by our cells. Finally, you will learn the basics of how our body will defend itself against diseases.

This is a course for those who have little or no prior knowledge- It is an Introductory course. The contents are presented in a manner that suits the O level Examinations that are written in different countries around the world.

The instructor for this course is also committed to continuously update and edit the contents of this course, so students who enroll will have maximum benefit from the course.

Who this course is for:

High School students

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/c1ef030e5f7a2f5f95d8033fa23c7165/hjucc.Biology.101.Respiratory.Transport.System.and.Diseases.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/b52592edcdb589cc4393ffdbe8290954/hjucc.Biology.101.Respiratory.Transport.System.and.Diseases.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/15FCA7A5633CC1D/hjucc.Biology.101.Respiratory.Transport.System.and.Diseases.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/205AC3707C7625C/hjucc.Biology.101.Respiratory.Transport.System.and.Diseases.part2.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/3acf8ba0f8B0c453/hjucc.Biology.101.Respiratory.Transport.System.and.Diseases.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/f13844cdd2C63E65/hjucc.Biology.101.Respiratory.Transport.System.and.Diseases.part2.rar
Старый 04.10.2020, 12:20   #41664
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Blockchain and Bitcoin Simplified 2020

Blockchain and Bitcoin Simplified 2020
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 913 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 26 lectures (1 hour, 11 mins) | Language: English

An introduction to a revolutionary technology which is set to alter many industries

What you'll learn

This course will provide you with a basic understanding of blockchain technology which will not only change the way we work with money, but several other industries too.
You will learn how blockchain and bitcoin work, why bitcoin was needed and how it's created, different types of blockchains and much more!
Key terms that are used when discussing blockchain, bitcoin and ethereum.
By the end of this course, You will be able to have a good conversation with an individual on blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

Requirements

No prior knowledge required, only the enthusiasm to learn!

Description

I'm pretty sure you have heard the term 'Bitcoin' everywhere, but haven't really had the chance to actually learn what it's all about.

In this course, I will teach you all you need to know about the fundamentals of Blockchain Technology and Bitcoin. We will see important concepts like:

How Money has evolved through time

What is Blockchain and Bitcoin?

Why do we even need Bitcoin?

Algorithms that allow cryptocurrencies to work

Applications of Blockchain

We will also touch upon Ethereum and what makes it so great as opposed to Bitcoin.

If you always thought that bitcoin was the only use case of Blockchain, this course will provide you with a new perspective on how Blockchain will be able to change several fields.

Who this course is for:

Students of all ages, all disciplines.
Growing Developers, Economists.
Individuals who want to learn about the latest and upcoming technologies.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/c819533e6c46df13eebd4af1f1140670/zmq70.Blockchain.and.Bitcoin.Simplified.2020.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/B89601D487E1BF9/zmq70.Blockchain.and.Bitcoin.Simplified.2020.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/E0C3792bC9d2a69b/zmq70.Blockchain.and.Bitcoin.Simplified.2020.rar
Старый 04.10.2020, 12:21   #41665
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию BPMN For Business Analytics A-Z™ Business Process Modeling

BPMN For Business Analytics A-Z™: Business Process Modeling
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 823 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 30 lectures (5 hour, 22 mins) | Language: English

Learn Business Process Modelling with over Real-World case studies

What you'll learn

Create models of any business processes with any level of complexity
Have a greater understanding of both real and corporate worlds
Practicing BPMN 2.0 as a hobby or create industry-leading models

Requirements

You should be able to use PC at beginner level

Description

This course will help you understand BPMN 2.0. Special segmented style helps you learn Business Process Modelling in a very easy-to-follow approach building on theory from previous lectures, it also lets you to quickly refresh your knowledge by accessing the materials on any specific topic. Any new material learnt in this course is backed up by extensive practice to allow you to achieve a higher level of understanding Business Process Modelling. Real world case studies allow you to model actual business processes and check yourself with the instructor.

I can't wait to see you in class!

Sincerely,

Ilya Eremenko

Who this course is for:

Anyone who wants to learn BPMN 2.0
Anyone who is interested in Business Analysis
Anyone who wants to improve business processes

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/2462b547b21872ec05285820fc3dd7d2/0d20r.BPMN.For.Business.Analytics.AZ.Business.Process.Modeling.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/b5ba93dc11d4c0b24debaa70e929f5ef/0d20r.BPMN.For.Business.Analytics.AZ.Business.Process.Modeling.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/308CE862348B943/0d20r.BPMN.For.Business.Analytics.AZ.Business.Process.Modeling.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/E56301DE3F4B540/0d20r.BPMN.For.Business.Analytics.AZ.Business.Process.Modeling.part2.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/69fE9fcd655D0D23/0d20r.BPMN.For.Business.Analytics.AZ.Business.Process.Modeling.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/E8f1f79b59f1da3E/0d20r.BPMN.For.Business.Analytics.AZ.Business.Process.Modeling.part2.rar
Старый 04.10.2020, 12:22   #41666
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию CAD for Woodworkers: makes it easy to draw woodworking plans

CAD for Woodworkers: makes it easy to draw woodworking plans
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 390 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 32 lectures (3 hour, 9 mins) | Language: English

Learn how to draw your own fully dimensioned woodworking plans using CAD software

What you'll learn

Learn to draw fully dimensioned plans, quickly and easily
Although the course is based on DraftSight, because of the similarities to AutoCAD and other professional CAD applications, you will learn to draw woodworking plans using any top level CAD program

Requirements

No prior knowledge of CAD
You will need a computer capable of running either DraftSight, or the FREE alternative nanoCAD, which should be downloaded and installed prior to taking the course. Additionally, a wheelmouse or equivalent is really useful to allow zooming and panning without accessing screen commands.

Description

Once you have learned the basics in CAD drawing, you will have a skill that will last you a lifetime.

Here's what a recent student on the course, Cady Dodds, a carpenter designer/maker who runs Perfect Space Carpentry, had to say in an email to me:

"The course has been great for me, first step towards electronic drawing.

I sat down this afternoon and drew up 2 elevations for a client, some wardrobes and storage. Although basic I think quite acceptable and took me about 2 hours or so, and after a bit of fettling I got them to print. So I am very pleased."

This was Cady's first ever CAD drawing. The 2 hours it took him, will soon become an hour. The time savings CAD offers you have to be experienced to be believed. What's more, you can send your finished drawing to anyone, anywhere in the world, as a PDF file which they can open to view and print. Its an unbeatable technology, using FREE software!

Here are some of the things the course teaches you to do:

how to set up the CAD screen to draw more quickly and easily
how to use a few basic tools to maximum effect, and build even complex drawings using simple techniques
how to re-use existing drawings to create new ones, in a fraction of the time
how to dimension your finished drawings in minutes using powerful CAD tools
how to output your drawings as finished scale plans, either printed or as PDF files

Using a project based, step by step method I show you how to draw a complete set of elevations of an Apothecary's Chest.

A PDF version of the plans of the chest are provided to download for reference, and sequential versions of the relevant CAD files for you to work on as you progress through the course are also included. These files are prepared with a range of dimension scales to make it much easier to output your finished drawing, and can be re-used as templates in the future.

The course has 3 main sections

Customising the workspace, where you learn how to streamline the CAD screen and tools to get the most out of them
The project, where you learn through step by step video lectures, how to draw a complete set of woodworking plans
Dimensioning, scales and output, where you learn how to add dimensions to the finished plans and output the drawing to print or as a PDF file

Who this course is for:

The course is designed primarily to teach CAD to anyone involved in woodworking and similar craft and design disciplines.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/319fd5094a3d346e607e2c61d922aaa4/wwq2y.CAD.for.Woodworkers.makes.it.easy.to.draw.woodworking.plans.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/088E2587E007383/wwq2y.CAD.for.Woodworkers.makes.it.easy.to.draw.woodworking.plans.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/2840cf4b5e70886F/wwq2y.CAD.for.Woodworkers.makes.it.easy.to.draw.woodworking.plans.rar
Старый 04.10.2020, 12:24   #41667
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Cracking The Crypto Trading Code

Cracking The Crypto Trading Code
Duration: 45m 20s | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 627 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
-14 Days To A Better Crypto Trading

What you'll learn
students will learn about the 2 methods to trade cryptos

Requirements
Be a good learner and you can learn this stuff in 14 days

Description
I have seen many people who keep changing their trading strategies and they keep losing money. But the trading system has to be designed in a way that helps you to make money consistently. It's not Mechanical strategies or A.I strategies.

Most traders follow a strategy that gives 70 percent loss, then why not reverse the strategy?? To succeed in life, you need to have the OBSERVATION SKILL and what does it mean?? Do you remember the prices and the news each day? because most people forget stuff when they shut down the laptop, they all go BLANK .Traders would make money when they get this idea!

If your 80 percent trades are losses then reverse the BUY signal to SELL signal (Take opposite action) here is the easiest and effective way to trade with CRYPTO. I found this from after lots of pain seeing the chart every minute, some chart patterns are too quick and some of the patterns are slow but good for few weeks. I have given that information that I regularly use with my trading. You need the discipline and follow the basic things again and again. Don't buy the software for crypto trading and the best software out there is your MIND.

Making money from stocks or crypto has to be easy and it shouldn't be stressful. Many people dream of making millions with crypto on the first day but that doesn't work, my friend.

Who this course is for:
stock traders, crypto traders, cryptocurrency investor

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/434f0b7668aff340276306b5a23ad1a7/sl19c.Cracking.The.Crypto.Trading.Code.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/D2ABF03D692B243/sl19c.Cracking.The.Crypto.Trading.Code.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/20b8D59C5cd2907f/sl19c.Cracking.The.Crypto.Trading.Code.rar
Старый 04.10.2020, 12:25   #41668
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Crucial Public Speaking Skills

Crucial Public Speaking Skills
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 696 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 29 lectures (1 hour, 31 mins) | Language: English
Learn Speaking Secrets of Professionals to gain more confidence, stand out from the crowd, and become an Authority

What you'll learn

Overcome 5 invisible scripts stopping you from giving a sizzling presentation
Learn 5 elements (you just need only this) about body language in public speaking
Find optimum tone, find optimum pace, simple idea to sound clear and loud
Learn practical ideas to prepare like a Professional
Know exact strategies for dressing, handling last minute butterflies, etc
Display confidence and pizzaz in your presentation
and much more....

Requirements

Just pen and notebook or paper to take notes.

Description

Sep 4 2016 Update:Course Updated with fresh videos and new extra content

Why Public Speaking?

Every single day we all have come across situations where we have to stand up in front of some kind of audience and speak. Maybe the place could be different. It can be your College, Corporate or Community. Believe it or not but public speaking is one of the most important skills you will ever develop in your life.

Your audience will take away only based on how you made them feel about what you have to say. Essentially, public speaking seems simple but only if you get the basics right.

Why should you listen to me?

I have won more than 25 Public Speaking contests conducted by Toastmasters - world's largest community on communication and leadership. I have written 3 Best-Selling books 'Public Speaking Topic Ideas", "Toastmasters Secret", "The Ultimate Public Speaking Survival Guide" in amazon.

Do you have any of these feelings?

What will audience think if I make mistakes
I do not have an eye-catching look
I am not sure how to practice the skills
Not sure how to connect with my audience
Not sure how to use eye-contact, voice modulation, body language, and more
Not sure how to tackle presentation day butterflies.

What Course is this all about?

This course is a short,simple and step by step course that'll help you overcome all the above listed jitters and make your presentation as smooth as possible.
You'll learn the strategies to speak like a true champion. From the Get-Go, it is going to be absolute content. If you are looking for something complicated, then this is not for you.

If you want 'No Fluff' but just 'Pure Content', then taking this course will be the next best thing. (the best thing is to 'implement' what is given)

If you have come till here, then chances are that you liked the course details. These are the same strategies and techniques which has personally helped me grow as a speaker. If you did not like, you'll always get your money back. However, if you like it and it helps - You'll Speak as smooth as silk!

Words have power that it can make heart soar or sore. So use the techniques mentioned in the course to win the hearts of your audience.

Every minute you delay is actually COSTING you - maybe at your job, at your community or in your business circle.

Enroll now!!! click top right!!!

And remember, I'm here to help you anytime!

Rama

Who this course is for:

Meant for corporate professionals, business owners, entrepreneurs, students, or anyone who needs a one-stop shop to learn necessary public speaking skills. There is no pre-requisite needed to take this course. You just need to understand English!
This is not for you if you are trying to build a speaking business.
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/6561e4b9f338745a6c3300ebaeff9e2e/q200j.Crucial.Public.Speaking.Skills.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/E77DBD6688BC34B/q200j.Crucial.Public.Speaking.Skills.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/a45ab65cd9a00a92/q200j.Crucial.Public.Speaking.Skills.rar
Старый 04.10.2020, 12:26   #41669
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Decision-Making for Business

Decision-Making for Business
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 604 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 11 lectures (1 hour, 19 mins) | Language: English
Learn a Decision-Making Model and how to Improve your Decision-Making Style for Better Business Performance

What you'll learn

At the end of my course, students will be able to adapt personal decision-making style to every situation, and use various decision-making tools and techniques to generate, evaluate, and choose between alternative courses of action

Requirements

There are no pre-requistes for this course. Be ready to work with real-life situations.

Description

Taking the Decision-Making for Business course will help you improve your decision-making habits at work. The course gives you models and techniques that you can use in real-life professional, but also, personal situations. It's all about providing a practical framework for improvement and for creating positive habits in decision-making.

The content is already included in my extended Problem-Solving and Decision-Making course, and aims to respond to the needs of the students who demand a more general and less focused on specific methods course on decision-making.

In not much more than 2 hours of will learn to use a methodical approach to reach the best decisions by:

establishing a context for success
framing the issue properly
generating alternatives
evaluating these alternatives and
choosing the best option.

The video lectures include extensive examples and exercises to facilitate your learning and skills development. At the end you are strongly encouraged to apply and I will be here to develop individual course projects at your demand.

This course is for everyone, no special requirements. Just come with an open mind and focus on improving your decision-making. And, go ahead, have a preview of the course before hitting that Take the Course button.

Who this course is for:

If you want to develop or improve your decision-making skills this course is for you
If you want to influence how other people take decisions this course will serve your purpose

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/10900db750c03b5551ff7fec99ec13ad/pwndg.DecisionMaking.for.Business.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/D5C15CBFC1468EA/pwndg.DecisionMaking.for.Business.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/13c0EC706cb16f41/pwndg.DecisionMaking.for.Business.rar
Старый 04.10.2020, 12:27   #41670
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Design Authorization for Microsoft Azure [Updated Jun 19, 2020]

Design Authorization for Microsoft Azure pdated Jun 19, 2020
.MP4, AVC, 1280x720, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 2h 24m | 396 MB
Instructor: John Savill

As Azure AD forms the foundation for identity in the cloud, authorization becomes the cornerstone of providing service access within Azure and across cloud services. This course teaches the authorization options available with Azure and Azure AD.

Authorization can be a very complex topic when looking at leveraging services across clouds via a centralized identity. In this course, Designing Authorization for Microsoft Azure, you will learn foundational knowledge of authorization with Azure and Azure AD. First, you will learn the key concepts around delegated authorization. Next, you will discover the authorization capabilities for Azure and Azure AD. Finally, you will explore how to integrate applications with Azure AD and control the delegation. When you're finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of authorization in Azure AD needed to enable you to securely and efficiently leverage Azure and other cloud services in a seamless manner.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/04e1dc1bdc5cdee5bace259414755f7a/zcjy0.Design.Authorization.for.Microsoft.Azure.Updated.Jun.19.2020.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/2A9D409A0C5DCFA/zcjy0.Design.Authorization.for.Microsoft.Azure.Updated.Jun.19.2020.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/c25F0b32c9265479/zcjy0.Design.Authorization.for.Microsoft.Azure.Updated.Jun.19.2020.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws