Arrays
Operators
Classes
If-Else Statement
Web Programming Language

Requirements
No previous coding knowledge is needed
Description
Welcome to my course. This course will guide you to learn the basics of C++ programming. This course covers basics and advanced of C++ from scratch. Do you want to be a programmer? This course is going to teach you the basics, theories and practical programming of c++ from scratch. C++ has a great demand in the today's marketplace. Get hired by mastering C++. All of the lectures contains practical real world examples. I am going to guide you step by step. So that you can master C++ from scratch.

Who this course is for:
person who wants to understand programming

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/e80ef98f1fe7614ce828beda7b8dd6fa/bz3kc.C.Programming.Beginners.Bootcamp.2020.rar.html uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/7b1C2826b33a6D78/bz3kc.C.Programming.Beginners.Bootcamp.2020.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20.04.2020, 08:19   #28412
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Cost Reduction for Managers & Management Consultants

Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 2.80 GB | Duration: 7.5 hours

What you'll learn
How to conduct a Cost Reduction Projects
Identify quick wins when it comes to savings, cost cutting
Apply the right frameworks and techniques from your management consulting toolbox
Analyze investments in Excel
Conduct make-or-buy analysis in practice
Analyze in Excel potential improvements in Retail, FMCG on the level of McKinsey, BCG, Bain
Find ways to cut cost of the business you manage

Requirements
Basic or intermediate Excel
Basic knowledge of economics or finance
Description
What is the aim of this course?

Every company has to control costs in order to survive and prosper. Therefore, many firms on regular basis perform cost reduction projects. Cost reduction project may be part of a wider Performance Improvement Project or be a standalone project carried out only in one of the business units. Those projects are extremely interesting because you will be able to make a real change, create a new reality and improve part of the business or even the whole business. There are also very difficult as you have to not only analyze areas but also find ways to cut costs, improve the current situation as well as, on some occasions, implement the change. The skills that you will learn during this sort of projects will be also very useful once you move to work for regular businesses or set-up your own firm. In this course I will show you how to deliver such projects fast and efficiently. In the course you will learn the following things:

How to identify potential savings especially quick wins

How to optimize processes

How to analyze investments

How to carry out make-or-buy analysis

How to spend less

This course is based on my 15 years of experience as a consultant in top consulting firms and as a Board Member responsible for strategy, performance improvement and turn-arounds in biggest firms from Retail, FMCG, SMG, B2B and services sectors that I worked for. I have carried or supervised over 90 different performance improvement projects in different industries that generated in total 2 billion of additional EBITDA. On the basis of what you will find in this course I have trained in person over 100 consultants, business analysts and managers who now are Partners in PE and VC funds, Investment Directors and Business Analysts in PE and VC, Operational Directors, COO, CRO, CEO, Directors in Consulting Companies, Board Members etc. On top of that my courses on Udemy were already taken by more than 60 000 students including people working in EY, Walmart, Booz Allen Hamilton, Alvarez & Marsal, PwC, Dell, Walgreens, Orange and many others

I teach through case studies, so you will have a lot of lectures showing examples of analyses, tools that we use. To every lecture you will find attached (in additional resources) the Excels as well as additional presentations, materials shown in the lectures so as a part of this course you will also get a library of ready-made analyses that can, with certain modification, be applied by you or your team in your work.

Why I decided to create this course?

As a manager quite often you will have to find ways to spend less, reduce costs. This is not an easy task as you will have to increase efficiency and quality at the same time. Luckily, there are a lot of techniques that will help you in a structured way look for savings that will help you improve the profits of your business. In this course I will teach you how to find potential savings, estimate them in Excel and how to make sure that they don't impact quality or efficiency. We will use for that management consulting tools, techniques and frameworks from top management consulting firms.

This course will help you become an expert in the field cost cutting, cost reduction which will be extremely useful not only in consulting but also later on when you become director or you move on to build your own business. By giving you exposure to real life cases and analyses I want to improve your skills in analyzing the right things fast and implementing the improvements that you have identified. Thanks to this course, you will know what and how to do during a cost cutting projects to deliver ahead of deadlines high quality products.

To sum it up, the course will help you become an expert in cost reduction, cost-cutting on the level of McKinsey, BCG, Bain, PwC, Deloitte, EY and other top consulting firms. That is why, I highly recommend this course to Managers, Management Consultants as well as Investment Directors working for PE, Directors, owners / founders of businesses that need better to improve their profitability and prepare for scaling.

In what way will you benefit from this course?

The course is a practical, step by step guide loaded with tones of analyses, tricks, hints that will significantly improve the speed with which you understand, analyze the business considered for acquisition. There is little theory - mainly examples, a lot of tips from my own experience as well as other notable examples worth mentioning. Our intention is that thanks to the course you will learn:

How to identify potential savings especially quick wins

How to optimize processes

How to analyze investments

How to carry out make-or-buy analysis

How to spend less

You can also ask me any question either through the discussion field or by messaging me directly.

How the course is organized?

The course is divided currently in 8 sections. Currently you will find the following sections:

Introduction. We begin with little intro into the course as well as some general info how the course is organized

Cost reduction frameworks. In the second section I will show you the main frameworks that will help you with cost reduction. We will have a look at the general framework. I will also show you the adjustments for FMCG and retail. Frameworks are great because they help you see the big picture. They also provide you with guidance what to do to achieve your goals

Quick wins. In this section I will show you how to identify the so called quick wins - in other words big savings that you can easily achieve, implement. We will start with 2 general frameworks (80/20 and low hanging fruits) and I will show you how we can apply it to finding the projects that will generate big savings.

Process optimization in practice - Retail chain example. In the 4th section I show you how to reduce cost of process in practice. For that I will use an example of processes in a store. You will see how you should calculate the cost of the processes and what techniques you should apply to optimize processes and achieve cost reduction, savings.

Make-or-buy analysis. In the 5th section we will discuss Make-or-buy analysis. You will be carrying them out after you have implemented the quick wins. They will help you find ways to further reduce costs. Make-or-buy analysis is extremely important tool that will help you decide in a rational way what you should do in-house and what to buy

Investment analyses. A lot of money can be saved by proper investment policy. In this section I will show you how to analyze in practice investments aiming at reducing costs

Reduce usage. In this section I will show you how you can cut costs by reducing the usage of certain things that you firm is using

Spend less. In the last section I will show you how to reduce your own private spending, expenditures. These examples will help you understand and implement the general approach to cost cutting. It will also help you reduce your own personal wealth

You will be able also to download many additional resources

Useful frameworks and techniques

List of resources useful during a performance improvement projects

Selected analyses shown in the course

Links to additional presentations, articles and movies

Links to books worth reading

At the end of my course, students will be able to.

How to conduct a Cost Reduction Projects

Apply the right frameworks and techniques from your management consulting toolbox

Identify quick wins when it comes to savings

Analyze investments in Excel

Conduct make-or-buy analysis in practice

Analyze in Excel potential improvements in Retail, FMCG on the level of McKinsey, BCG, Bain

Manage efficiently a consulting project devoted to performance improvement

Find ways to cut cost of the business you manage

Who should take this course? Who should not?

Managers who want to increase the profitability of their business

Manager you want to reduce costs

Owners of small and mid-sized businesses

Management Consultants and Business Analysts

Investment Directors

Financial Controllers

What will students need to know or do before starting this course?

Basic or intermediate Excel

Basic knowledge of economics or finance

Who this course is for:
Managers who want to increase the profitability of their business
Manager you want to reduce costs, cut costs
Owners of small and mid-sized businesses
Management Consultants and Business Analysts
Investment Directors
Financial Controllers

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/6d3a02a9fbec8d6bdcf5917640266a79/ml30n.Cost.Reduction.for.Managers..Management.Consultants.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/c0240772c4d28c354c1956650190dbfb/ml30n.Cost.Reduction.for.Managers..Management.Consultants.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/1b6c1cbec96016acf0f105a60c1cdf07/ml30n.Cost.Reduction.for.Managers..Management.Consultants.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/57E6257C734CE53/ml30n.Cost.Reduction.for.Managers..Management.Consultants.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/5373313568F768B/ml30n.Cost.Reduction.for.Managers..Management.Consultants.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/901D71D76CEB876/ml30n.Cost.Reduction.for.Managers..Management.Consultants.part3.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/D4Ad77c98cBd0c09/ml30n.Cost.Reduction.for.Managers..Management.Consultants.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/001e3803e28e9F2c/ml30n.Cost.Reduction.for.Managers..Management.Consultants.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/a8b4454eCc157A6a/ml30n.Cost.Reduction.for.Managers..Management.Consultants.part3.rar
Старый 20.04.2020, 08:20   #28413
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Git & GitHub Crash Course

Video: .MP4, 1856x1160, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1kHz, 2ch | Duration: 36m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 251 MB

Employers and developers everywhere are using Git. This is why you should learn it (and also because it's powerful and a really cool tool!)
Git is a powerful (and VERY popular) versioning tool for web developers. But it's hard to get started because there's a lot to know and everyone assumes you already know the basics.
This course is perfect for a web developers who's next step is to learn Git and GitHub.
The core of this course is less than 30 minutes, and you'll learn:
How to create a repository
How to copy it to your computer
How to add files to your repository
How to send the changes to GitHub
You'll also learn the terminology that developers use, like: cloning, staging, committing, pushing and diff. And you'll learn WHY Git is so popular and HOW it's powerful.
Not sure if you should pay for an 8 hour course on Git? Take this course first to get your feet wet.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/db3d332a8463520bf58cf2ac283304ef/y0v6u.Git..GitHub.Crash.Course.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/DC434CE92C4594D/y0v6u.Git..GitHub.Crash.Course.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/8B541af2569d94E6/y0v6u.Git..GitHub.Crash.Course.rar
Старый 20.04.2020, 08:22   #28414
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Go Serverless with a Graph Database

Video: .MP4, 1920x1080 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 2.6h
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 614 MB

Leverage the power of graph databases for your next serverless project
Graph Databases like Amazon Neptune are incredibly powerful but relatively underappreciated. In this course, we will dive in to Neptune to see how and why it might be right for your Serverless applications. At the end of this course you will be able to spin up a Graph Database stack and a simple web application to leverage your graph data. We'll achieve this with serverless framework and cloudformation, meaning you learn a lot more than just one AWS service in this course!

The app we build is also great fun and very practical. It's a face categorisation app using family photographs (you can use your own if you like, or use the supplied images), leveraging data that we will generate from the Amazon Rekognition service. With this tool we might just be able to finally sort out those hundreds of thousands of family photos that we all have lying around. Now you can easily find all those photos of your Grand Aunt quickly and accurately!

This is a beginner to intermediate-level course. We will be writing a bit of code and setting up (and removing) quite a lot of infrastructure in AWS. Prior coding experience is nice to have. The course will definitely be easier to follow if you have a bit of an understanding of JavaScript (Node) and CloudFormation. For those who don't have this experience, don't worry - at key points in the course when we write code or modify CloudFormation templates, we will point out relevant chapters in other A Cloud Guru courses that will help you learn these areas in more detail.

In this course, you'll learn:

What graph databases are, and how they differ from other data storage and why/when to use them.
How to set up and run an AWS Neptune instance.
How to use the Gremlin and SPARQL query languages.
How to bulk upload data into AWS Neptune.
How to use Amazon Rekognition to analyze photos for faces.
How to create a simple Node.js API and UI endpoint for interacting with your graph data in a web interface.
So what are you waiting for, Cloud Gurus! If you work in a software development team, you are a tech manager or a business person who is technically minded, join me in this course to discover what graph databases are and what they can do for you and your serverless project.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/d04539bd451c32bb1162ae961285fd15/6tjht.Go.Serverless.with.a.Graph.Database.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/5652B5242F9A248/6tjht.Go.Serverless.with.a.Graph.Database.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/639F87b01b585f5B/6tjht.Go.Serverless.with.a.Graph.Database.rar
Старый 20.04.2020, 08:24   #28415
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию JavaScript Beginner's Bootcamp 2020

Language: English | VTT | Size: 166 MB | Duration: 1 hours

What you'll learn
JavaScript Basics
Data Types and Variables
Arrays Objects and Functions
Conditionals and Loops
Strings , Boolean and Statements
Object Oriented JavaScript Programming

Requirements
better to know HTML but not mandatory
Description
Anyone who want to learn web development then JavaScript is an essential things to learn. there is a lot of potential jobs outside for JavaScript. So,when you start learning this course. it will give you a very sound basics in JavaScript. At the end of course you will know how to Validate Form elements in webpages using JavaScript. Anyone who want to learn web development can enroll for this course as this is a very beginner level course. it is very easy to learn if you devote some amount of time for it and constantly practice the topics which we discussed in this course

Who this course is for:
complete beginners

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/f81848ab2763526cfab49eef95f33e0b/6cy09.JavaScript.Beginners.Bootcamp.2020.rar.html uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/49bebb0963c926A3/6cy09.JavaScript.Beginners.Bootcamp.2020.rar
Старый 20.04.2020, 08:25   #28416
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Learn Microsoft Planner

Language: English | VTT | Size: 253 MB | Duration: 42 mins

What you'll learn
Setup Office 365 Account
Learn Microsoft Planner
Learn Microsoft Planner Menu and Interface
Learn Main Menu

Requirements
Willingness to Have Fun and Learn!
Setup Office 365 Account
Have Access to Microsoft Planner
Description

SO, YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A COURSE THAT WILL TEACH YOU MICROSOFT PLANNER QUICKLY & IN A FUN MANNER?

I've got just the course for you!

Welcome, my name is Josh Werner with Learn Tech Plus and I've put this course together to help people just like you quickly master Microsoft Planner...Whether you're a beginner or experienced with Microsoft Planner!

If your goal is to become a master of Microsoft Planner, then this course is perfect for you. It will get you started on the right path and give you the knowledge and skills you need to master Microsoft Planner...

Learning Microsoft Planner is Not only for Experienced users, but also everyone else. Because when you have mastered Microsoft Planner, you can get around Microsoft Planner quickly and increase your productivity!

In short, a good understanding of Microsoft Planner is tremendously beneficial.

Now, in this course, we'll go far beyond that. By the end of it, you'll have gained complete proficiency in Microsoft Planner even if you're currently a complete beginner!

THAT'S RIGHT...NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE OR KNOWLEDGE IS REQUIRED!

You don't need any previous experience or knowledge to take this course. In fact, all you need is a desire to learn and master Microsoft Planner.

This is not one of those courses that will throw too much at you at once and cause you to get overwhelmed. This is a course that you'll not only learn so much from, but also enjoy the journey as you're learning (which is a very important part of the learning process)

The course will take you by the hand and teach you everything you need to know step by step and even put your knowledge to practice immediately by showing you how to setup an account with Microsoft Planner and How to use Microsoft Planner.

On top of this, you will also get my continuous support as well to make sure you're successful with my course.

LEARN MICROSOFT PLANNER BY DOING! (LEARN MICROSOFT PLANNER FROM SCRATCH!)

We will go step by step and cover Microsoft Planner. The goal here is to help you

A) Setup a Free Account with Microsoft Planner

B) Work with Microsoft Planner

Here's what we'll cover in the course:

1. We'll start from the very beginning and explain what Microsoft Planner is, why & how it's used.

2. Introduce you to Microsoft Planner

ENROLL NOW I'D LOVE TO SEE YOU INSIDE THE COURSE AND HELP YOU LEARN MICROSOFT PLANNER!

Who this course is for:
Beginner to Advanced Students wanting to Learn Microsoft Planner

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/cde22af98a9bea23a5808d31590490dc/bslux.Learn.Microsoft.Planner.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/996ED058C4F34F5/bslux.Learn.Microsoft.Planner.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/705d06391dADb29a/bslux.Learn.Microsoft.Planner.rar
Старый 20.04.2020, 08:27   #28417
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Linux Academy - Microsoft Azure Architect Design - Exam AZ-301

MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Difficulty : Advanced | Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 150 Videos (21h 36m) | Size: 4.4 GB

This course is designed to help develop the skills of an Azure Solution Architect and enable them to pass the Microsoft Azure AZ-301 certification exam.

The AZ-301 exam is one of two exams required to achieve the expert-level certification as an Azure Solutions Architect Expert.

Throughout this course, we cover all of the AZ-301 exam objectives. We provide experience designing and architecting Azure-based solutions. This course provides:

Fundamental knowledge of solution architecture. Experience designing solutions for a range of scenarios. Familiarity with features and functionality of many Azure services. Knowledge on how to best deploy, migrate, and integrate Azure solutions.
We work with concepts, Azure Services, and various scenarios to provide the necessary skills, not solely to pass this exam, but also to become a great Azure solution architect.

Interactive Diagram:
Код:
https://interactive.linuxacademy.com/diagrams/AzureArchitectDesign.html
Take this course and learn a new skill today.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/9a5f0ebd142d843fac2992d9e4b49230/2n54e.Linux.Academy..Microsoft.Azure.Architect.Design..Exam.AZ301.part01.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/e004523bf71bd7272409d49d27a8f9f5/2n54e.Linux.Academy..Microsoft.Azure.Architect.Design..Exam.AZ301.part02.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/bb264f977437fd1276b366164f6ed589/2n54e.Linux.Academy..Microsoft.Azure.Architect.Design..Exam.AZ301.part03.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/a27730e9d2fcc5b993d779d9a224bc79/2n54e.Linux.Academy..Microsoft.Azure.Architect.Design..Exam.AZ301.part04.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/fdf61ab9d9ad851c3410741d71d891fe/2n54e.Linux.Academy..Microsoft.Azure.Architect.Design..Exam.AZ301.part05.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/24F172FBDF98775/2n54e.Linux.Academy..Microsoft.Azure.Architect.Design..Exam.AZ301.part01.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/CF865B4CB059ED5/2n54e.Linux.Academy..Microsoft.Azure.Architect.Design..Exam.AZ301.part02.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/FB93D96EAB7756E/2n54e.Linux.Academy..Microsoft.Azure.Architect.Design..Exam.AZ301.part03.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/892F83DE28D677A/2n54e.Linux.Academy..Microsoft.Azure.Architect.Design..Exam.AZ301.part04.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/9E1486F10D47AE5/2n54e.Linux.Academy..Microsoft.Azure.Architect.Design..Exam.AZ301.part05.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/b487be195AC81034/2n54e.Linux.Academy..Microsoft.Azure.Architect.Design..Exam.AZ301.part01.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/F0a6779E8Fd5554a/2n54e.Linux.Academy..Microsoft.Azure.Architect.Design..Exam.AZ301.part02.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/0e9ABFbdfed205c5/2n54e.Linux.Academy..Microsoft.Azure.Architect.Design..Exam.AZ301.part03.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/dd984e717ad3bf58/2n54e.Linux.Academy..Microsoft.Azure.Architect.Design..Exam.AZ301.part04.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/92515574a6a1bC8A/2n54e.Linux.Academy..Microsoft.Azure.Architect.Design..Exam.AZ301.part05.rar
Старый 20.04.2020, 08:28   #28418
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Mastering Systemd

Video: .MP4, 1920x1080 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 4h 15m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 779 MB

So you have heard that systemd is the new way that services and daemons are managed on a Linux system. Most of the popular distributions have already adopted it, and now you need to learn how to use it. Follow along with us as we explore the history of this Linux subsystem and why we have it now. You will even learn how to use systemd to create your own service files, and see how much simpler it is to use compared to the older init system.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/efb8566abaf75184c60493b4bc19d722/ize6g.Mastering.Systemd.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/329BCFAE5F620D6/ize6g.Mastering.Systemd.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/a5cc869d6652a9C6/ize6g.Mastering.Systemd.rar
Старый 20.04.2020, 08:30   #28419
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Practical Machine Learning by Example in Python

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 105 lectures (7 hour, 35 mins) | Size: 2.57 GB
Learn modern machine learning, deep learning, and data science skills

What you'll learn

Develop complete machine learning/deep learning solutions in Python
Write and test Python code interactively using Jupyter notebooks
Build, train, and test deep learning models using the popular Tensorflow 2 and Keras APIs
Neural network fundamentals by building models from the ground up using only basic Python
Manipulate multidimensional data using NumPy
Load and transform structured data using Pandas
Build high quality, eye catching visualizations with Matplotlib
Reduce training time using free Google Colab GPU instances in the cloud
Recognize images using Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs)
Make recommendations using collaborative filtering
Detect fraud using autoencoders
Improve model accuracy and eliminate overfitting

Requirements

Basic software development skills
Basic high school math, such as trigonometry and algebra

Description

Are you a developer interested in becoming a machine learning engineer or data scientist? Do you want to be proficient in the rapidly growing field of artificial intelligence? One of the fastest and easiest ways to learn these skills is by working through practical hands-on examples.

LinkedIn released it's annual "Emerging Jobs" list, which ranks the fastest growing job categories. The top role is Artificial Intelligence Specialist, which is any role related to machine learning. Hiring for this role has grown 74% in the past few years!

In this course, you will work through several practical, machine learning examples, such as image recognition, sentiment analysis, fraud detection, and more. In the process, you will learn how to use modern frameworks, such as Tensorflow 2/Keras, NumPy, Pandas, and Matplotlib. You will also learn how use powerful and free development environments in the cloud, like Google Colab.

Each example is independent and follows a consistent structure, so you can work through examples in any order. In each example, you will learn:

The nature of the problem

How to analyze and visualize data

How to choose a suitable model

How to prepare data for training and testing

How to build, test, and improve a machine learning model

Answers to common questions

What to do next

Of course, there are some required foundations you will need for each example. Foundation sections are presented as needed. You can learn what interests you, in the order you want to learn it, on your own schedule.

January 2020 updates:

New mathematics and machine learning foundation section including

Logistic regression, loss and cost functions, gradient descent, and backpropagation

All examples updated to use Tensorflow 2 (Tensorflow 1 examples are available also)

Jupyter note introduction

Python quick start

Basic linear algebra

March 2020 updates:

A sentiment and natural language processing section

This includes a modern BERT classification model with surprisingly high accuracy

Why choose me as your instructor?

Practical experience. I actively develop real world machine learning systems. I bring that experience to each course.

Teaching experience. I've been writing and teaching for over 20 years.

Commitment to quality. I am constantly updating my courses with improvements and new material.

Ongoing support. Ask me anything! I'm here to help. I answer every question or concern promptly.

Who this course is for:

Anyone interesting in developing machine learning and deep learning skills

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/79c23a74c5a860383db66b93a8bf8bbf/kg8fa.Practical.Machine.Learning.by.Example.in.Python.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/e8ceeb8ad66e10e22b14855eee28f325/kg8fa.Practical.Machine.Learning.by.Example.in.Python.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/e0ef7be7fa3ba75211a161221252095f/kg8fa.Practical.Machine.Learning.by.Example.in.Python.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/C5DE17FCD7AE2DB/kg8fa.Practical.Machine.Learning.by.Example.in.Python.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/197E11CE27121ED/kg8fa.Practical.Machine.Learning.by.Example.in.Python.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/B2A8F39ED242959/kg8fa.Practical.Machine.Learning.by.Example.in.Python.part3.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/45c108920724fc4a/kg8fa.Practical.Machine.Learning.by.Example.in.Python.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/cf391e49726Ea35f/kg8fa.Practical.Machine.Learning.by.Example.in.Python.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/3b726041Dd850ce1/kg8fa.Practical.Machine.Learning.by.Example.in.Python.part3.rar
Старый 20.04.2020, 08:31   #28420
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Spanish For Intermediate. Level 2

Language: English | Size: 2.10 GB | Duration: 5 hours

What you'll learn
In my Spanish course students will learn basic to advance level of Spanish .
Always confident regarding your Spanish skills by lots of practice after every lesson. Understand and use familiar everyday expressions.
Improve your listening and Spanish skills with Spanish speaking teacher
Reach your Spanish language goals now and in the future, increasing your opportunities for both personal and professional success.
conversations start from starting of the course using common phrases from daily life.
Introduce yourself and others and can ask and answer of questions about personal details.
Communicate about routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar
learn basic structures of French with ease and confidence.
Speak with good pronunciation

Requirements
for learning Spanish just little bit English knowledge is required.
The course is recommended to anyone who wants to learn Spanish language fast,easy and in depth for beginners and experts. We start with the absolute basics.
Description
This course is for Beginners and Intermediate.

If you're a beginner and you want to learn Spanish your welcome in my Spanish course

This course includes:

This Spanish course includes: FULL HD Video

This Spanish course includes: Downloadable Lesson

Coming Soon: Video Captions in English

New lecture updated every day to make this course more perfect.

This Spanish course includes: Everyday situations presented in Spanish

This Spanish course includes: Listening and speaking practice

This Spanish course includes: An easy way to understand the French grammar

This Spanish course includes: Future Updates

This Spanish course includes: Full Lifetime access

This Spanish course includes: 30-Day Satisfaction or money back guarantee

This Spanish course includes: Access on computer, mobile and TV

Who this course is for:
any one can take this course, students, business man, engineer, those who want to make career in French

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/3e7495087239a9a7e18d5eff3ddc19de/qjwit.Spanish.For.Intermediate..Level.2.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/535b48d4f6f2b0a2f830461df2ab429a/qjwit.Spanish.For.Intermediate..Level.2.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/53dec56eb6a87adbd5638940ecc38daa/qjwit.Spanish.For.Intermediate..Level.2.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/2C7A883B523B255/qjwit.Spanish.For.Intermediate..Level.2.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/E6FC962E3DF24C4/qjwit.Spanish.For.Intermediate..Level.2.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/F6DBE3D212F1B01/qjwit.Spanish.For.Intermediate..Level.2.part3.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/5C9850cC700E8eDe/qjwit.Spanish.For.Intermediate..Level.2.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/245cAFF4a7513e3b/qjwit.Spanish.For.Intermediate..Level.2.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/afadad177ADd6bD9/qjwit.Spanish.For.Intermediate..Level.2.part3.rar
Старый 20.04.2020, 08:33   #28421
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Speaking on the Telephone Confidently Speak on the Phone

Language: English | VTT | Size: 926 MB | Duration: 1 hours

What you'll learn
Speak on the telephone with confidence and authority
Communicate effectively on all phone calls
Talk with clarity on calls

Requirements
You will need to be willing and able to record your own voice and listen to it several times
Description
Speaking on the Telephone: Confidently Speak on the Phone

Imagine yourself speaking with total confidence and ease, every single time you make a telephone call. You can be relaxed, authoritative and easy to understand on the phone.

In this "How to Speak on the Telephone" class you will learn how to communicate effectively on business calls, teleconferences and other presentations made by phone. You can prepare for important phone calls, just as you would for important speeches or in-person presentations. With proper guidance, anyone can learn how to speak effectively over the telephone.

Imagine that every time you speak on the telephone you know that you sound confident, authoritative and knowledgeable. Wouldn't it be nice to know that people understand you and remember your key messages anytime you speak on the phone?

In this How to Speak on the Telephone course you will learn the following:

*How to sound confident

*How to use notes

*How to rehearse important calls

*How to use your voice effectively

This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.

The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.

This course contain numerous video lectures plus several bonus books for your training library.

TJ Walker has been coaching and training people on their presentation skills for 30 years. Now, through the power of Udemy's online platform, he is able to give you the same high quality training that he gives in person to CEOs, Fortune 500 executives, and Presidents of countries. Only you can now receive the training at a tiny fraction of the normal fee for in-person training.

How long this course takes is up to you. The longest part of the course involves you speaking on video, critiquing yourself, and doing it over until you like it. But if you get to the point where you love how you look and sound when you present it will be well worth the time spent. And having this skill will save you time for all future presentations in your life.

You can begin improving your presentation skills right now. You may have an opportunity to speak out as soon as tomorrow, so why waste another day worried that your presentation skills are not up to high standards. Please enroll today.

Course updated on July 28, 2015

There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this course. And the instructor also provides an enhanced guarantee.

TJ Walker has more than 100,000 course enrollments from more than 14,000 online students around the globe.

Who this course is for:
Anyone who has to or wants to communicate effectively on the telephone for business or personal reasons

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/f45c3b1903ce3f5ce70fe2b1b4d5ce1c/4vd4a.Speaking.on.the.Telephone.Confidently.Speak.on.the.Phone.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/93843ED8FA0D7F1/4vd4a.Speaking.on.the.Telephone.Confidently.Speak.on.the.Phone.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/93Ca9Aa7fdc51f89/4vd4a.Speaking.on.the.Telephone.Confidently.Speak.on.the.Phone.rar
Старый 20.04.2020, 08:34   #28422
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию The Complete Docker Bootcamp for Web Developers (2020)

Language: English | VTT | Size: 1.68 GB | Duration: 3.5 hours

What you'll learn
Use Docker with Hands-On Exercises
Understand Docker-Run Flags and Everyday Use-Cases
Read, understand and write your own Dockerfiles
Build Environments using docker-compose yaml files
Use Host-Volume and Named-Volume mounting
Improve real-world docker-compose yaml files
Learn to Dockerize any Web-App, be it PHP, Java or Anything else
Do Port Mapping using Docker and Docker-Compose
Enter Containers using interactive Shells
Create your Own Images and Upload them to Docker-Hub
Work with Image-Repositories such as Docker-Hub
You want to make more money as a Web-Developer
Understand how to Tag Docker Images
Work with Named Containers in Docker

Requirements
You need a PC or a Mac
You need some basic understanding of Web- or Service-Development (why would you need Docker anyways ?!?)
Description
** Update April 2020: Added a Laravel Section to the Course - Install and Containerize a Laravel Application usind Docker and Docker-Compose **

Are you fed up not knowing...

...what happens when you run "docker run" commands?

...how to create your own images using Dockerfiles and how to upload them to an image registry?

...how docker-compose works and how to orchestrate multiple services?

Then this course is for you!

This course will teach you how to use Docker professionally. You will be able to add Docker to your CV & start using your Docker skills professionally every day.

In this course is for total Docker beginners where I will teach you everything you need to know about getting started with Docker.

If you have never worked with containerization before, or you need a quick refresher on the most common commands and patterns using Docker, then this course is for you. You will deep dive into lots of little details so that you can add Docker confidently to your own portfolio.

By the end, you'll become a Docker Expert ready to build Development Environments using Docker.

We will take you from beginner to master. Here's why:

This course been updated to be 2020 Ready, so you'll be learning with all the latest tools.

This course does not cut any corners, you will learn by building Real-World Projects in our labs.

I've taught over 60,000 students here on Udemy.

This course is Constantly Updated with new content, projects and modules.

By joining this course, you can assured I'll be giving you a no non-sense dive into Docker. You won't be left in the dark, like many outdated YouTube tutorials.

Don't just take my word for it, see what Existing Students have to say:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"without rambling this course provides pretty much all the information you need to get started, well done!" -- Edward Finlayson

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Good hands-on course. I could pick up tons of tips, how-to-s and apply to my work (system guy)." -- Hank Nguyen

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "I think it's a very good tutorial for people who are starting out with Docker. [...]" -- Prithwiraj Sinha

Enroll today with zero risk, and everything to gain by learning a new skill.

What are you waiting for?

Hit "Enroll Now" and learn Docker today!

Legal Notice:

Docker and the Docker logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Docker, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Docker, Inc. and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein. This course is not certified, accredited, affiliated with, nor endorsed by Docker, Inc.

Who this course is for:
You want to learn Docker today
You want to share, ship and reproduce your environment across teams
You want to understand Docker
(Optional) You used maybe VirtualBox or Vagrant before and never had a chance to look into Docker
You need a quick, thorough, hands-on step-by-step intro
You best learn from Hands-On Examples

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/c1138533005875426e06f94d706c5da5/0fn0s.The.Complete.Docker.Bootcamp.for.Web.Developers.2020.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/ff6610d59f8978a09389ae751bb0663a/0fn0s.The.Complete.Docker.Bootcamp.for.Web.Developers.2020.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/394CE6A6A77A6BE/0fn0s.The.Complete.Docker.Bootcamp.for.Web.Developers.2020.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/932CBA29AB81508/0fn0s.The.Complete.Docker.Bootcamp.for.Web.Developers.2020.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/ef9a5bdB66d0dfeD/0fn0s.The.Complete.Docker.Bootcamp.for.Web.Developers.2020.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/a42a5393d67edacD/0fn0s.The.Complete.Docker.Bootcamp.for.Web.Developers.2020.part2.rar
Старый 20.04.2020, 08:36   #28423
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию The Linux Kernel

Video: .MP4, 1920x1080 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 2h
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 666 MB

Welcome to this course on the Linux kernel! This is a standalone course, but it's also part of a learning path to prepare one for the LPIC-2 201-450 exam.

The Linux kernel sits at the core of a Linux system. It provides an interface between the system hardware and both the processes and services that use it. In the first section, we teach about the various kernel components such as the linux kernel source tree, documentation, and the compressed kernel image. Then we compile a kernel from start to finish, resulting in the installation of a new Linux kernel. Finally, we cover kernel runtime management and troubleshooting. This includes gaining information about the running kernel and kernel modules, adding and removing modules, and modifying the behavior of modules on boot.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/201306891d0e7aea24af66763fec24c9/patwf.The.Linux.Kernel.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/3839CDE9FB1A5E9/patwf.The.Linux.Kernel.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/Bda6d08fb057e5ad/patwf.The.Linux.Kernel.rar
Старый 20.04.2020, 09:33   #28424
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Anti-Porn 27.0 Multilingual

Anti-Porn 27.0 Multilingual | 84.8 Mb
The Internet turned parenthood into a challenge, mostly on account of the adult content that is basically, one search away from your children. The best way to go about this is to install dedicated software that can restrict access to such inappropriate websites. Anti-Porn casts out the bad online and offline content, while offering parents a great deal of control over their children's activity. Aside from forbidding access to pornography, it blocks chat applications or games and it allows parents to decide the amount of time their kids spend on the computer.

Here are some key features of "Anti-Porn":
Block porn web sites:
Anti-porn blocks thousands of porn web sites and predatory words.You also can predefine thing you don't let kids to see, for example, web site and offensive words.At the same time,you can control the filtering accuracy.
Limit internet chat:
Anti-porn can limit many popular chatting softwares and web chat chambers.
Limit internet access by day and time:
You can easily assign internet access time at certain hours, even on specific day.A special feature of Anti-Porn is that the PC time will be calibrate as Greenwich Time.
Keep a complete log of the computer history:
Anti-porn keeps a detail log of all web sites visited, blocked or not.
Record traffic data for an overview of internet use:
You can take an inventory of your children's computer, and find all pictures, movies, music files and web pages.
Commend trusted web sites:
Anti-porn has commended several websites, which are fit for children. You also can add in any others.

Operating System: XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10(32/64 bit)

Home Page - [Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/e7c222568be9c71652067772e4a02680/nw5rz.AntiPorn.27.0.Multilingual.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/11C9056205B7A64/nw5rz.AntiPorn.27.0.Multilingual.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/B6C78bDcB3dc770f/nw5rz.AntiPorn.27.0.Multilingual.rar
Старый 20.04.2020, 09:34   #28425
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию MAGIX Samplitude Pro X5 Suite 16.0.0.25 (x64) Multilingual

MAGIX Samplitude Pro X5 Suite 16.0.0.25 (x64) Multilingual | 1 GB
Samplitude Pro X provides recording and mixing engineers with practical functions that revolutionize the standard DAW workflow. Edit in realtime, during recording. Apply effects in a custom way to individual clips. Visualize volume, frequency and phase information for selected tracks. Use batch processing for the automated editing of multiple files simultaneously.

Brand new functions
New in Samplitude Pro X5 Suite: ARA2 integrates Melodyne and SpectraLayers Pro more seamlessly than before, MIDI Polyphonic Expression supports modern controllers such as ROLI Seaboard and a new section is included for simplifying monitoring. The tempo track functions enables centralized control of changing tempo and time signatures, Automation Shapes creates smooth curves and Convology XT Complete offers vintage reverb. Additional instruments for captivating sounds, the full coreFX Suite with essential effects and a bonus audio software bundle are included in the new Samplitude Pro X5 Suite.

Highlights
- New! ARA2 supports the latest versions of Celemony Melodyne essential and others
- New! MIDI Polyphonic Expression for additional parameters per note
- New! Monitoring Section for switching between monitoring paths
- New! Automation Shapes for predefined curves
- New! WaveColor for spectral waveform display
- New! Dedicated Tempo Track function for automating tempo changes
- New! Convology XT Complete with unlimited vintage reverb units (2965 impulse responses)

New! Monitoring Section
Say goodbye to meter-long cable connections and expensive routing hardware - the new Monitoring Section in Samplitude Pro X5 offers unprecedented flexibility. Set up multiple monitoring paths and load them with effects. Play back your configurations and integrate a talkback mic if you like - this can be done easily using the mouse or shortcuts.

New! ARA2 support
A second-generation ARA interface allows for more comprehensive switching between Samplitude Pro X5 and ARA-compatible plug-ins. Audio data can be swapped out faster and allows for more efficient editing in realtime. Time-consuming transfers are a thing of the past when integrating Melodyne, since audio events can be opened directly here. In addition, ARA2 simplifies simultaneous editing of multiple tracks and clean transitions between clips without crossfades.

New! Tempo Track
Tempo now has its own track. Use automations to create elegant transitions between slow and fast passages. Set additional buttons as helpful markers for beat and tempo change.

New! MIDI Polyphonic Expression
With MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE for short), discover the future of MIDI operation. MPE assigns each note a dedicated MIDI channel, which allows for parallel modulation simultaneously and independently of each other. This way, compatible controllers such as the ROLI seaboard can output their full potential. Want to apply pitch bend to a solo or bring down harmonies using sustain? It's all possible with MPE.

Full control, everything in view
New options for automation are front and center in Samplitude Pro X5. Advanced tools for visualization offer users a better insight into their audio material.

System Requirements:
- Windows 10, Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Available drive space: x GB for program installation, 20 GB for Samplitude Pro X5, 100 GB for Samplitude Pro X5 Suite
- Sound card: Onboard

Home Page - [Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/2fa5281629ff9419f18a147402c4e5c3/fyvp2.MAGIX.Samplitude.Pro.X5.Suite.16.0.0.25.x64.Multilingual.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/0818AD2B563880A/fyvp2.MAGIX.Samplitude.Pro.X5.Suite.16.0.0.25.x64.Multilingual.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/eDc8dec01fF77d14/fyvp2.MAGIX.Samplitude.Pro.X5.Suite.16.0.0.25.x64.Multilingual.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws