Старый 24.06.2020, 15:20   #35356
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Motivation With Fulfillment: Stronger, Long-Term Motivation

Motivation With Fulfillment: Stronger, Long-Term Motivation
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 31 lectures (2h) | Size: 452.5 MB

Get short-term and long-term motivation in work, life & business by looking inward & finding motivation and fulfillment

What you'll learn:
Get long-term motivation
Get short-term motivation
Learn to look deeper inside yourself to uncover your true motivation and life path
Get more done with the right motivation and enjoy your work more
Unlock more fulfillment from your work and your work will become easier
Produce higher quality work when you are excited about it

Requirements
Be excited to tap into real sources of motivation that will inspire you to do great work!

Description
Get amazing short-term and consistent long-term motivation that will transform and inspire you to do great work.

If you have projects to work on and responsibilities on which you always seem to be procrastinating because you just can't seem to find the motivation, this is the ideal course for you.

After having helped thousands of entrepreneurs, I noticed a very common reason for their failure: they simply were not motivated to do the work that they needed to do in order to succeed.

Why weren't they motivated? It was often because they were simply working on the wrong kinds of businesses, or maybe starting a business wasn't even for them.

Many people make the mistake of pursuing some random goals in life that they think are their strong goals, but those goals turn out to be false goals that are often given to them by others or by society's pressures.

Of course, if you work on the wrong things, you won't find the right intrinsic motivation to stay excited about your work long term. This is why people often lack motivation.

So in this motivation course, I give you strategies to get short-term motivation to start working today, and strategies to get long-term motivation to work passionately for years to come.

Sign up for the course, and let's get you more motivated. Give yourself the gift of increased motivation!

INSTRUCTOR BACKGROUND

I've been an entrepreneur for 15+ years, have coached 1,000+ entrepreneurs in person, taught 100,000+ students, impacted millions of entrepreneurs worldwide creating 6 and 7-figure businesses in the process, and I would love to help you.

I am an expert growth marketer, and I create winning marketing strategies for my clients all the time. Now it is your turn to grow your business, and fulfill your dreams.

BONUSES INCLUDED

* Lots of extra freebies, downloadable worksheets, and exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable

* Free 15-minute Google Hangout coaching call to discuss your motivation

* Personal invitation to my Facebook community after you complete the course

* My list of 50 business-success skills when you complete the course

OFFICE HOURS AND ONE-ON-ONE HELP - I GIVE MY PERSONAL TIME

What really sets this motivation course apart is the personal time I give to hold office hours with students in this course. During the office hours you can ask me any business question you want, and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don't try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to help you achieve your goals.

You can also get my help and advice any time! Students are able to start discussions and message me with private questions. I answer 99% of questions within 24 hours. I love helping students who take my courses and I look forward to helping you.

MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

This motivation course comes with an unconditional, Udemy-backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.

Invest in your future. Enroll now and boost your motivation!

Who this course is for
People struggling to become fully motivated
People who think they might not be on the right path in life

Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/0a0f795bade41301b6888390f257cad6/waz9i.Motivation.With.Fulfillment.Stronger.LongTerm.Motivation.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/7DC5E2B2AE38886/waz9i.Motivation.With.Fulfillment.Stronger.LongTerm.Motivation.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/be1d21cc297Bc750/waz9i.Motivation.With.Fulfillment.Stronger.LongTerm.Motivation.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 24.06.2020, 15:21   #35357
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Multi-Paradigm Programming with Modern C++

Multi-Paradigm Programming with Modern C++
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
June 30, 2020 | ISBN: 9781839212864 | English
Duration: 64 Lessons (7h 42m) | Size: 926.5 MB

Write clean, fast, concurrent code with key features of C++ 14,17, and now 20.

Learn
Take your C++ skills to the next level
Learn different programming styles
Get hands-on experience with useful design patterns
Know the little details that make great C++ programs
Write safe and performant concurrent code
Understand some of the most important C++ Core Guidelines
Be among the first to learn and use modules, concepts, ranges, and coroutines

About
C++ is a multi-paradigm language that lets you solve a problem in different ways, and this course will teach you the best practices.

Furthermore, C++ has been re-invented again. C++2a is the largest extension to the language since C++11, and it almost feels like a new language. Developers who master the new features will be able to write cleaner, faster and concurrent code. In this course, you will learn about the best practices of C++ programming, including project structure, designing interfaces and classes, C++ Core Guidelines, and the most recent language standard. The new features are numerous and cover almost every area of the language: modules let us organize our programs better; concepts help us create cleaner APIs; ranges forever change how we look at containers; concurrency features, such as coroutines, bring parallel and concurrent programming to a whole new level.

You will get plenty of practical experience with short, real-world code examples. By the end of this course, you will be ready to create better software using C++.

Here are the links to the GitHub repo:

[Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

Features
Acquire knowledge of not only the features of modern C++ but also some of the best programming practices.
Get a grasp of all the key features of C++2a, including modules, concepts, task blocks, transactional memory, ranges, coroutines, and more, in a single course.
A practical guide to advance your skills along with new features of the latest C++ versions (14, 17, and 20) for creating better software with ease.

Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/c0cf19f418a8edfe5519141863759d8f/03pri.MultiParadigm.Programming.with.Modern.C.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/B688BD03CF5901D/03pri.MultiParadigm.Programming.with.Modern.C.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/0D2ca2efebc385D6/03pri.MultiParadigm.Programming.with.Modern.C.rar
Старый 24.06.2020, 15:22   #35358
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Operations Management: Facilities Planning and Management

Operations Management: Facilities Planning and Management
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 26 lectures (2h 2m) | Size: 1.32 GB

Operations Management Training Program (Course 8 of 8)

What you'll learn:
Recognize examples of internal and external customers of facilities management.
Identify the definition of churn.
Match types of organizations with their typical facilities management style.
Sequence the process to develop a strategic plan for facilities management.
Identify the most common factors to consider when deciding the location for a facility.
Recognize examples of Fixed Position, Process-oriented, and Production-oriented layouts.
Identify the major factors influencing general area location and particular site location planning decisions in service organizations.
Identify the key environmental factors that should be kept in consideration when planning layout in services environment.

Requirements
This course has no special requirements or prerequisites

Description
The course on Facilities Planning and Management is part of the Operations Management Training Program which includes a number of eight sections also presented as individual courses for your convenience.

Real estate and equipment are major corporate investments. That's one reason why facilities management is important. Acquiring, managing, and disposing of these expensive assets in the company's best interests is vital to business success.

Facilities management encompasses financial planning, architectural and engineering services, and space management. It's integral to corporate strategy - for example, whether the strategy is to expand or contract. And it's also important because it helps create a productive and safe work environment.

Facilities managers are responsible for satisfying the expectations of many different clients, both internal and external. They help make key decisions about location and layout of facilities to minimize disruption and cost. There are different facilities management styles available that are dependent on the size of the organization, the number of locations, and whether the organization is public or private.

But whatever the organization, robust strategies must be developed if facilities are to be managed efficiently and effectively.

This course addresses the basics of facilities management:

you'll learn about what facilities managers do and why their job is important,

you'll learn about the different styles of facilities management and about the process of developing a facilities management strategic plan,

you'll be introduced to relevant factors for choosing a business location and selecting an organizational layout, and

you'll learn about location and layout considerations applying specifically to service organizations.

This course will equip you with a basic understanding of the principles of facilities management. This can help you better realize how effective facilities management can contribute to business success.

Who this course is for
Anyone working in operations management or another functional area, who is looking to gain a working understanding of the operations functions in a service or manufacturing organization

Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/fed1f806054b58a8a2a4270768901dec/8hwhj.Operations.Management.Facilities.Planning.and.Management.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/b9c0fc11555d0092334b2cdcac97d2f7/8hwhj.Operations.Management.Facilities.Planning.and.Management.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/6196BFFF6D091BF/8hwhj.Operations.Management.Facilities.Planning.and.Management.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/23E87FB6B6F4E5B/8hwhj.Operations.Management.Facilities.Planning.and.Management.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/cFa146b876aA216a/8hwhj.Operations.Management.Facilities.Planning.and.Management.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/106D9a0c3600aFb2/8hwhj.Operations.Management.Facilities.Planning.and.Management.part2.rar
Старый 24.06.2020, 15:23   #35359
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Operations Management: Operations Scheduling

Operations Management: Operations Scheduling
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 27 lectures (1h 48m) | Size: 1.16 GB

Operations Management Training Program (Course 6 of 8)

What you'll learn:
Identify the main objectives of scheduling.
Identify the key areas with which each level of scheduling is concerned.
Identify the main challenges of scheduling of staff in a service environment.
Calculate the minimum number of employees needed daily and weekly in a given service related scenario
Match approaches to loading work centers with their characteristics.
Sequence jobs using a variety of sequencing rules.

Requirements
This course has no special requirements or prerequisites

Description
The course on Operations Scheduling is part of the Operations Management Training Program which includes a number of eight sections also presented as individual courses for your convenience.

Whether we realize it or not, we all conduct our everyday activities according to a schedule. Whether this schedule is formal or informal, highly organized or very casual, it's a schedule none the less. This course is concerned with operations schedules, which are by necessity always formal and organized.

Operations scheduling is an integral part of operations management, as it assigns tasks to an organization's available resources, which can include facilities, personnel, machinery, and equipment. It also establishes the order for performing these tasks to meet production priorities and targets.

Operations scheduling applies to a medium to short-term time frame and deals with tactical issues. It takes place once the long term strategic tasks such as demand forecasting and capacity planning have been completed. This course presents an overview of scheduling and explains the specific characteristics and challenges of scheduling in service-based organizations.

The two major components of scheduling - loading and sequencing - will also be explained. Loading designates how jobs are assigned to resources, and sequencing provides the order in which they are carried out.

Who this course is for
Anyone working in operations management or another functional area, who is looking to gain a working understanding of the operations functions in a service or manufacturing organization

Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/10c2e8e7faad8392f9a0b0f2721be353/fxh52.Operations.Management.Operations.Scheduling.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/a43ae7bbbb8c4b7f648b59e830f13990/fxh52.Operations.Management.Operations.Scheduling.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/DFF41155343E219/fxh52.Operations.Management.Operations.Scheduling.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/386C5A7D30A6537/fxh52.Operations.Management.Operations.Scheduling.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/a820f743951a9A97/fxh52.Operations.Management.Operations.Scheduling.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/E9286595C8f10A5f/fxh52.Operations.Management.Operations.Scheduling.part2.rar
Старый 24.06.2020, 15:24   #35360
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Out Of Depression, FAST

Out Of Depression, FAST.
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 5.5 Hours | Lec: 36 | 1.57 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Be relieved from the DEPRESSION KILLER PAINFUL thoughts and emotions? From the FIRST day NOT after 10 to 40 session of traditional therapy. Just FAST, PROVEN and effective simple steps.TIRED OF Pains AND Fears Tired of the depression horrifying black thoughts, and so painful emotions? Feel slipped to the bottom of a dark, inescapable place? Locked in a room with no light, windows or door? Feel like your mind is changed by something else that makes you feel and see yourself worthless? Not and will not be loved? Filled with fears, and always ask endless what if? Numb to life sad all the time? Living in the fog all the time in a world without colors? Feel noting is enjoyable? Tired of being switched to depression by minor things you don't even recognize?
Tried many things to be relieved and have a bit of, like have therapy or doing some fitness, and think yes this works, I'm a little bit better and you may even have some fun and good times, then the depression hits again, and may hit harder? If you just continue to deal with depression in the same traditional way for just 1 year from now, HOW MUCH of UNBEARABLE PAIN in your HEART, MIND, and SOUL will you suffer?? And if you think of suicide it is the ETERNAL SUFFER. ME too: This is ME 7 years earlier, in the bottom of the black dark prison with no hope, because of series of losses, pass over of my dad and my mom, diagnosed with CANCER and had about 25 I.V sessions and 2 months oral chemotherapy and 37 sessions of radiotherapy over 6 months, and thank God I'm free for 5 years now. In this 5 years I dig deep inside myself and inside 5 branches of traditional and nontraditional psychology, and after A LOT of prototypes and improvements, I have now a blueprint that worked excellent on myself and my clients that can:
SOLUTIONS TO RELIEF YOU
- Break your depression cycle wherever and whenever you need, and you tasted A TINY piece of in the webinars you attended, I will give you the scientifically PROVEN KNOW-HOW so whenever you are in the beginning of depression you can break it before you slept down deeper. measure your PAIN before and after applying this 2 minutes process and see yourself, MANY of my clients TOTALLY forgot what they were complaining about when they did this 2 minutes process by their hearts and minds - Enjoy relieving and enlightening journey where you'll Dive deep inside yourself, and start to expose the hidden causes of depression that led you to that evil believes that you're not worthy or not loved, this is never used before, and will let you expose it ONCE and then we will ELIMINATE all these evil stuff. Measure your PAIN before and after applying this and see yourself - Dive deeper inside yourself, and use a cutting-edge enlightening tool- never used before- that will let you expose all the rest deep berried roots of depression from your childhood and from every other piece of your life that can trigger depression. Measure your PAIN before and after applying this and see yourself.
- Start to CLEAR and CURE all of that to be RELIEVED like never before - Start your way to build your happiness, by discovering yourself like never before, discover how to thrive for success and happiness, even if you think now no way, you will discover after removing ALL the pain roots form your life HOW TO THRIVE FOR HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS - Continue your way to build your happiness by improving the 5 areas of your life proved to BOOST happiness into your life, presented in the easiest and most inspiring easy steps - How to boost your happiness using the so powerful tool, which is the therapeutic guided meditation many times during the course-never used before- which is the second level up of therapy, to give you the benefit of most advanced therapy sessions delivered into a deeply relaxing meditation

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/7fcd2bb303d9ffac652abba267b73453/2j101.Out.Of.Depression.FAST.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/a669d866decd3addb4c498b5c8f8dc02/2j101.Out.Of.Depression.FAST.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/7350cdadbb4ae1448d0d242a17538056/2j101.Out.Of.Depression.FAST.part3.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/ebf7501a4b822a22e2df554985464e8c/2j101.Out.Of.Depression.FAST.part4.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/9646533FD045276/2j101.Out.Of.Depression.FAST.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/28FC4BC6B7C865D/2j101.Out.Of.Depression.FAST.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/7E972100C04B769/2j101.Out.Of.Depression.FAST.part3.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/CDA887E55282BD0/2j101.Out.Of.Depression.FAST.part4.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/2D473Ae2EBe5f794/2j101.Out.Of.Depression.FAST.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/0D816a1A8956e27d/2j101.Out.Of.Depression.FAST.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/37D77A7e28843fcF/2j101.Out.Of.Depression.FAST.part3.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/19D6c830130cf01f/2j101.Out.Of.Depression.FAST.part4.rar
Старый 24.06.2020, 15:26   #35361
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Page Object Model pattern for Selenium WebDriver & Java

Page Object Model pattern for Selenium WebDriver & Java
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 47 lectures (3h 29m) | Size: 1.6 GB

Learn how to create MAINTAINABLE test automation suites using Page Object Model and Selenium WebDriver on a real project

What you'll learn:
*** By the end of this course you will have mastered how to use the Page Object Model pattern to write a MAINTAINABLE test automation suite
*** You will create a REAL Selenium WebDriver automation project to learn exactly how it works
** Code along using Java, C#, Python or whatever language you want
** Start by creating a simple Page Object Model to understand the core principles
Progress to ADVANCED techniques such as Fluid Syntax and Business Methods to super-charge your Page Object Model skills
Learn exactly what Page Object Model is, and why we use it
Discover why Page Object Model is a perfect fit for agile software development
Make your test scripts bullet-proof from the start

Requirements
Basic understanding of Selenium
Ability to create test automation scripts
Basic coding skills

Description
After covering WHY we use the Page Object Model pattern, together we'll create a basic Page Object Model to understand the core coding concepts and techniques needed, before super-charging your automation skills by learning a host of advanced techniques and tips & tricks that will truly take your Selenium WebDriver coding to the next level.

Who this course is for
Test Automation Engineers
Manual Testers
Test Managers

Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/afaaa0215c3a1008962b64b9492f377b/on0zw.Page.Object.Model.pattern.for.Selenium.WebDriver..Java.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/b3d68827ebaa914394536ffa769b3c55/on0zw.Page.Object.Model.pattern.for.Selenium.WebDriver..Java.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/BBE974B7DE8358C/on0zw.Page.Object.Model.pattern.for.Selenium.WebDriver..Java.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/8AAF3002841E9BA/on0zw.Page.Object.Model.pattern.for.Selenium.WebDriver..Java.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/a64ad2b92C84537a/on0zw.Page.Object.Model.pattern.for.Selenium.WebDriver..Java.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/a2f93E5D6de01Ca3/on0zw.Page.Object.Model.pattern.for.Selenium.WebDriver..Java.part2.rar
Старый 24.06.2020, 15:27   #35362
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Part 1 FAA Private Pilot Ground School (Part 61)

Part 1 FAA Private Pilot Ground School (Part 61)
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 8.01 GB | Duration: 8.5 hours

What you'll learn
Pass the FAA Private Pilot knowledge test (PAR) with a grade of 90 or more
Understand the various parts of an airplane and the systems and instruments associated with it.
Understand the aerodynamics of flight including forces in various phases of flight, stability, stalls, and spins.
Understand the importance of weight and balance and be able to compute real life examples using various methods.
Understand the performance and limitations of various general aviation aircraft and be able to compute various calculations based on charts and graphs.
Become familiar with the Federal Aviation Regulation, including Parts 1, 61, 91, 43, 71. 73, and many more.
Understand the various required documents necessary for flying legally, along with the required inspections.
Recognize and correct the effect of several aeromedical factors on the human body while flying.
Become familiar with the concepts of aeronautical decision making (ADM) and apply them to real life situations.
Requirements
Willingness to study hard
Basic math and physics skills (high-school level)
Free links to the study material are provided for each lesson
Description
Join the most popular Private Pilot test prep course on Udemy today. Bestseller, highest-rated, taught by the Number 1 aviation instructor on Udemy. Still not convinced? Go read the reviews.

This course series is designed to give you the necessary ground knowledge to pass the FAA Private Pilot Airplane (PAR) Knowledge Test in preparation for the Private Pilot license or certificate. I specifically designed this material to be comprehensive and not just an overview. I will go IN DETAIL about each of the knowledge areas and provide explanations to not only pass the test, but also become a proficient pilot. Anybody can pass the test by memorizing the question bank, but that's NOT what this course is about.

The first part of this five-part series goes over an introduction to flight training (including tips on picking a flight school from a 15-year flight school executive), aircraft structure, aircraft systems, and flight instruments. I included links to the free FAA publications as well as over 100 practice questions. This course follows the guidance of the Federal Aviation Regulation (FAR) under Part 61. You should definitely start flight training while taking this course.

Over 150 hours went into preparing the slides, and recording/editing this course, I hope you will find it valuable and helpful towards your training.

The other courses are:

Part 2: Basic Aerodynamics, Aerodynamic Forces, Weight & Balance, Performance and Limitations.

Part 3: Regulation, Inspections & Documents, Aeromedical Factors, Aeronautical Decision Making.

Part 4: Weather Theory, Weather Services, Airport Operations, Radio Communications.

Part 5: Airspace, Charts, Navigation, Flight Computer & Cross-country Planning + 2 Bonus Practice FAA Exams.

Optional Part 6, available by private message ONLY: Receive a paper written endorsement from the instructor to take the FAA test (requires enrollment in all 5 parts + proof that you are proficient with the knowledge).

Who this course is for:
Student pilots working towards an FAA Private Pilot certificate
Aviation enthusiasts interested in furthering their knowledge
Students enrolled in a Part 141 program looking for additional resources and alternate explanations
"Rusty" pilots who are looking to get back into aviation
Foreign students looking to get informed on US regulation

Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/d52cfd04f799d64f2d06e1b5b87ba3d4/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part01.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/38334b88784c4acf80f23c71b6b4754e/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part02.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/894b6a51e00338ec08316d534203c9ce/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part03.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/b9a165f26bd36db2d7dc231fd56c8b2e/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part04.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/2e25cb3d2697c433f3b1dd99ea271539/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part05.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/8f068d5d9a1e13ef6b52fcd035b1138f/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part06.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/e7e2fe3381b5852949ac3ade7ca933a1/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part07.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/fb8b6a371d4d86d329a520afe92a9162/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part08.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/8c0f12b33a25cb6a6db6147125e2bcb1/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part09.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/19D5F0915D87871/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part01.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/427F63E3098262B/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part02.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/C0E549279831983/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part03.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/2D144137453502C/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part04.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/8B1B5FF7022C401/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part05.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/A38CC41A3A75DD0/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part06.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/0C33EC1B690AE2C/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part07.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/3F347B8682AAB09/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part08.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/394F4FE6C3BDD82/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part09.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/3a6b2047ad7a16A4/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part01.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/c98DeE7098439d56/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part02.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/2114C53Cdfb7dcE9/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part03.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/01fe6f9962EeF0F0/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part04.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/81a859b2F6f03139/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part05.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/E31668ce3e01c597/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part06.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/c18a83093432133e/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part07.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/5F85C733c0f31C3c/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part08.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/029d88f3e3d6f268/tdi3l.Part.1.FAA.Private.Pilot.Ground.School.Part.61.part09.rar
Старый 24.06.2020, 15:28   #35363
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Part 1 Foundation Enterprise Architect Certification Trng (Updated)

Part 1 Foundation Enterprise Architect Certification Trng
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 4.28 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 170 lectures (10 hour, 22 mins) | Language: English

Software architecture certification with TOGAF® 9 Part 1 exam, to become TOGAF Foundation

What you'll learn

Learn the TOGAF 9.1 ADM method for Enterprise Architecture
Be more prepared and in less time than studying on your own
Understand the basic and core concepts of the TOGAF spec
Pass the TOGAF 9 Foundations certification exam, Level 1

Requirements

Some experience solving problems at the enterprise level, although familiarity with TOGAF is not required
A willingness to do the work to get the results

Description

UP TO DATE as of JAN 2018.

OVER 6,000 AWESOME REVIEWS!!! 4.3 STARS OUT OF 5!!! THANK YOU!!! 32,000+ satisfied students! The number 1 TOGAF course on Udemy, by far.

Adeyemi says: "I was able to pass both the part 1 and part 2 exams thanks to the extremely good quality of both courses. It shaved months off my planned study time."

Mohammed says: "When I thought that I need at least 3 months to pass the course, I did it in 2 weeks, thanks to God and then to Scott and his course."

Frank says: "Yesterday I successfully passed my "TOGAF 9 Combined Part 1 and Part 2" exam. Additional exam preparation, for added comfort, was achieved through Scott Duffy's online course, thanks Scott."

Chander says: "I have taken the OG93 - Combined Exam today, and Passed both. Your Course has been greatly helpful. I sincerely Thank you for this Wonderful Course!!"

Deepak says: "A great course on TOGAF certification!!!"

Bhaskara says, "The course helped me a lot to understand the concepts and memorize it in a very short span of time."

Listen:

If you look at the job listings, developers and architects with TOGAF experience are in high demand.

You can get certified as an enterprise architect with the TOGAF 9.1 certification exam (OG0-091), and this course will teach you what you need to know!

It takes training to become an Enterprise Architect. Much of that comes through on-the-job skills learned working on software projects larger-and-larger in scope. But very definitely there is a very specific way to design software at enterprise scale.

The Open Group has defined a standard for this method for almost 10 years now, and over 400 companies and government agencies have been involved in crafting that standard. It is called TOGAF - The Open Group Architecture Framework.

The truth is:

This course helps you become certified in the TOGAF 9.1 specification. Through learning the Architecture Development Method (ADM), you will become better at designing systems. If you already architect software for a living, learning an official enterprise architecture framework such as this takes you to the next level of your career.

You owe it to yourself:

If you are a software developer, this is your chance to learn the proper techniques for assessing the requirements of an enterprise, and designing the right solutions for today and tomorrow! While software development is skill any teenager can acquire, and the salaries paid to software developers fall or are frozen, it's those who know the complex skills of designing large software projects that will still be in high demand.

Specifically, this course will teach you:

The details of the TOGAF 9.1 Foundation exam (OG0-091), including how to book it, and my experiences taking the exam

The basic and core skills of the TOGAF framework

The Architecture Development Method (ADM), all of the phases, and the key information to know to pass the exam

Other topics covered on the exam, including Architecture Governance, Architecture Capacity, Enterprise Continuum, Capability Assessment and reference frameworks such as TRM and III-RM

This course is focused on passing the exam. In person classes for this same exam costs $2,000 and take 2 days of intensive training. This course aims to bridge the gap between that level of in-person training, and self-study.

If you've ever tried to read the TOGAF 9.1 specification, or even the official study guides for the exam, you will perhaps agree that they are lengthy and hard to understand. The TOGAF 9.1 spec is 654 pages long. The official study guide is 265 pages. Both are written in that same style that many official specifications are written in - both very precise and extremely lengthy.

Watching these lectures, doing the quiz questions, and following up with a reading of the relevant section of the specification will save hours off your self-study time, and will give you the confidence to take the exam and get certified at Part 1!

So join me:

Join over 32,000 students studying for the TOGAF 9.1 Part 1 certification test! Many have taken and passed the exam after taking this course! I am confident that this course will save you many, many hours of studying time compared with just reading the 650 page spec yourself. If you are in any way not satisfied, for any reason, you can get a full refund from Udemy within 30 days. No questions asked. But I am confident you won't need to. I stand behind this course 100% and am committed to helping you pass. You won't get that commitment from a book, or from any other TOGAF class on Udemy.

This course qualifies for Eight (8) Professional Development Units (PDUs) from the Project Management Institute (PMI), USA.

I am a TOGAF Certified architect, and a member of the Open Group's Architecture Forum - helping to define the standard going forward. I am using the TOGAF 9.1 specification under a commercial license.

TOGAF is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries. SoftwareArchitect(dot)ca is a member of The Open Group Architecture Forum and holds a current, valid TOGAF® Commercial License.

Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. The course will always be up-to-date here and nowhere else.

Who this course is for:

Software architects, of all levels
Developers who wish to learn the skill of software architecture
Anyone who wants to pass the TOGAF 9 certification exam

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/b1c8487a6dfc36345843256d09d09bff/wx4p4.Part.1.Foundation.Enterprise.Architect.Certification.Trng.Updated.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/3e3d2aa69ab1dd97c0d3cff746b0f9a9/wx4p4.Part.1.Foundation.Enterprise.Architect.Certification.Trng.Updated.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/7e8ab532d163c07d20152bf7b1242c0c/wx4p4.Part.1.Foundation.Enterprise.Architect.Certification.Trng.Updated.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/AFCCEBC5D8F1A03/wx4p4.Part.1.Foundation.Enterprise.Architect.Certification.Trng.Updated.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/EE7F5B898E8C9CB/wx4p4.Part.1.Foundation.Enterprise.Architect.Certification.Trng.Updated.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/FA001FBFB8AEA68/wx4p4.Part.1.Foundation.Enterprise.Architect.Certification.Trng.Updated.part3.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/d736c065142b52C8/wx4p4.Part.1.Foundation.Enterprise.Architect.Certification.Trng.Updated.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/A4abf7187B603e04/wx4p4.Part.1.Foundation.Enterprise.Architect.Certification.Trng.Updated.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/ffeEffe6a3cb3233/wx4p4.Part.1.Foundation.Enterprise.Architect.Certification.Trng.Updated.part3.rar
Старый 24.06.2020, 15:29   #35364
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Part 2 Certified Enterprise Architect Certification Training (Updated)

Part 2 Certified Enterprise Architect Certification Training
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.36 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 31 lectures (2 hour, 44 mins) | Language: English

Software architecture certification with TOGAF 9® Part 2 exam, to become TOGAF Certified

What you'll learn

Pass the TOGAF 9.1 Part 2 Exam
Be able to eliminate one of the incorrect answers, almost guaranteeing a pass
Understand the advanced topics of the TOGAF specification
Know how to apply the parts of TOGAF to your architecture work
Know how to apply iteration with the ADM

Requirements

Not needed to have passed Part 1, but must understand the TOGAF model
An interest in enterprise architecture and how business systems are designed

Description

>> The only course on Udemy goes over the advanced Part 2 study topics in detail, and not just sample questions.

Fully English closed captioned! All slides available for download! All audio available for download!

Join more than 11,000 students and 600 reviews in this course, and more than 18,000 students in my Part 1 course with 2,600 reviews.

It's possible:

You can get certified as an enterprise architect with the TOGAF 9.1 certification exam Part 2 (OG0-092), and this course will teach you what you need to know!

It takes training to become an Enterprise Architect. Much of that comes through on-the-job skills learned working on software projects larger-and-larger in scope. But very definitely there is a very specific way to design software at enterprise scale.

The Open Group has defined a free and public standard for this method for almost 10 years now, and over 400 companies and government agencies have been involved in crafting that standard. It is called TOGAF - The Open Group Architecture Framework.

Listen:

If you are a software developer, this is your chance to learn the proper techniques for assessing the requirements of an enterprise, and designing the right solutions for today and tomorrow! While software development is skill any teenager can acquire, and the salaries paid to software developers fall or are frozen, it's those who know the complex skills of designing large software projects that will still be in high demand.

Specifically, this course will teach you:

The details of the TOGAF 9.1 Certified Part 2 exam (OG0-092), including how to book it, and my experiences taking the exam

How to apply advanced concepts of TOGAF

Every requirement of the exam covered in its own lesson

The key deliverables of the ADM

Customizing the TRM and III-RM for use

This course is focused on passing the exam. In person classes for this same exam costs $2,000 and take 2 days of intensive training. This course aims to bridge the gap between that level of in-person training, and self-study.

Don't be alone:

If you've ever tried to read the TOGAF 9.1 specification, or even the official study guides for the exam, you will perhaps agree that they are lengthy and hard to understand. The TOGAF 9.1 spec is 654 pages long. The official study guide is 265 pages. Both are written in that same style that many official specifications are written in - both very precise and extremely lengthy.

It can be so much easier:

Watching these lectures, watching the sample questions, and following up with a reading of the relevant section of the specification will save hours off your self-study time, and will give you the confidence to take the exam and get certified at Level 2!

My promise:

I am confident that this course will save you many, many hours of studying time compared with just reading the 650 page spec yourself. I will personally answer your questions about this material, either privately or in a group discussion, and will point out what you should be focusing on. If you are in any way not satisfied, for any reason, you can get a full refund from Udemy within 30 days. No questions asked. But I am confident you won't need to. I stand behind this course 100% and am committed to helping you pass. You won't get that commitment from a book, or from any other TOGAF class on Udemy.

This course qualifies for Two (2) Professional Development Units (PDUs) from the Project Management Institute (PMI), USA.

I am a TOGAF Certified architect, and a member of the Open Group's Architecture Forum - helping to define the standard going forward. I am using the TOGAF 9.1 specification under a commercial license.

TOGAF is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries. SoftwareArchitect(dot)ca is a member of The Open Group Architecture Forum and holds a current, valid TOGAF® Commercial License.

Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. The course will always be up-to-date here and nowhere else. I am also available for questions inside the course discussion board.

Who this course is for:

Students wanting to be certified as an Enterprise Architect
Senior developers who want to transition to a new career
Security and network architects wanting to expand their knowledge

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/d9b37200aad821952d1c21aaaafcde77/3o948.Part.2.Certified.Enterprise.Architect.Certification.Training.Updated.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/86957bb2bdb162c18a620bf73dc07542/3o948.Part.2.Certified.Enterprise.Architect.Certification.Training.Updated.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/C7FC7D10562516F/3o948.Part.2.Certified.Enterprise.Architect.Certification.Training.Updated.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/544FF3596451E42/3o948.Part.2.Certified.Enterprise.Architect.Certification.Training.Updated.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/4cD18f8cee727d24/3o948.Part.2.Certified.Enterprise.Architect.Certification.Training.Updated.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/C43E1acD8519b711/3o948.Part.2.Certified.Enterprise.Architect.Certification.Training.Updated.part2.rar
Старый 24.06.2020, 15:30   #35365
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Photography is Easy (In English)

Photography is Easy (In English)
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 14 | 621 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Welcome to the world easiest photography course.
This will help youto learn the basics of photography in an easy manner.
Hope you have a great time going through it.
Media colleges easily charge$500 USD for sharing this info.
It's FREE for you. Enjoy !!
Please share with your friends.
Cheers :-) :-)
Vishal Diwan (VD)
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to learn Photography.

Show moreShow lessCourse content1 section * 14 lectures * 59m total lengthIntroduction14 lectures * 59min
Intro03:12

Why Photography?03:11

How to hold the Camera?01:00

World's Best Camera?01:34

World's Photography Day?00:57

Understanding Light02:54

Buying a new Camera? (Fx & Dx)07:01

Exposure Intro02:24

Aperture05:47

Shutter Speed06:46

ISO07:27

Exposure06:28

RAW04:13

Timelapse is Easy06:29

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/71d92138749a6cac2b288f9ca486c5d0/ixs3h.Photography.is.Easy.In.English.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/fac97a5f6ff469026c7630da82ac6e83/ixs3h.Photography.is.Easy.In.English.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/7367c80913658acf8908212bf79ad7a4/ixs3h.Photography.is.Easy.In.English.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/5ECB3962B16449C/ixs3h.Photography.is.Easy.In.English.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/274BC942ED32C4B/ixs3h.Photography.is.Easy.In.English.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/0C93DFB95987DB0/ixs3h.Photography.is.Easy.In.English.part3.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/f1fD909d57c58dcf/ixs3h.Photography.is.Easy.In.English.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/d0e2a4a85e29dEA6/ixs3h.Photography.is.Easy.In.English.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/1Ff19d9E35b840b2/ixs3h.Photography.is.Easy.In.English.part3.rar
Старый 24.06.2020, 15:31   #35366
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Power Pivot Workshop Complete Bundle

Power Pivot Workshop Complete Bundle
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 2.82 GB | Duration: 10 hours

What you'll learn
By the end of the course, you will master Power Pivot for Excel.
You will learn how to create simple models in Power Pivot, loading data from different data sources.
You will learn how to write DAX expressions performing calculations such as Ratio-to-Parent, Year-to-Date, Year-Over-Year and so on.
You will learn how to use advanced DAX functions and to create complex data models in Power Pivot.
You will learn how to solve typical business issues by applying predefined patterns in DAX.
Requirements
Power Pivot for Excel 2010 or Excel 2013
Description
This bundle include all the three courses of Power Pivot Workshop: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. The Beginner course introduces Power Pivot to any user who knows Excel and want to create reports with more complex and large data structures than a single table made by few thousand rows. The Intermediate course improves your skills on Power Pivot for Excel, introducing you to the DAX language and important features such as CALCULATE and Time Intelligence functions. The Advanced course enables you to master Power Pivot for Excel. You will understand DAX in depth, which is required for writing complex calculations. You will also learn how to create complex reports and data models by leveraging advanced features of both Excel and Power Pivot.

Power Pivot is available in both Excel 2010 and Excel 2013, and it is the center of Power BI, the Microsoft offer for self-service analytics. You do not need any previous experience in Power Pivot to take this course.

The course includes almost 10 hours of video in 73 lectures, divided in these sections:

Introduction to Self-Service Business Intelligence
Introduction to Power Pivot
Loading Data
Data Modeling
DAX Language
Table Functions and CALCULATE
Basic Time Intelligence
Power BI and SharePoint
Creating Reports and KPI
Advanced DAX Concepts
Advanced DAX Functions
DAX as a Query Language
DAX Patterns
Who this course is for:
Advanced Excel Users
Business Analysts
Business Intelligence Developers
Data Scientists

Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/5deb6dfd9b9fc1009072ea7ec9e63d77/runc4.Power.Pivot.Workshop.Complete.Bundle.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/e5b9b3210ca21cb904b81678a350389e/runc4.Power.Pivot.Workshop.Complete.Bundle.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/f84353932656d1bb3f2ff7bdb54655cf/runc4.Power.Pivot.Workshop.Complete.Bundle.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/364A7C6A4A311A4/runc4.Power.Pivot.Workshop.Complete.Bundle.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/77C55D47A042574/runc4.Power.Pivot.Workshop.Complete.Bundle.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/34042767472CC42/runc4.Power.Pivot.Workshop.Complete.Bundle.part3.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/7E1d2205bf6fe088/runc4.Power.Pivot.Workshop.Complete.Bundle.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/64268e1ad2C2A382/runc4.Power.Pivot.Workshop.Complete.Bundle.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/2ae3E488ca2279FA/runc4.Power.Pivot.Workshop.Complete.Bundle.part3.rar
Старый 24.06.2020, 15:32   #35367
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Practical MongoDB : For Absolute Beginners

Practical MongoDB : For Absolute Beginners
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 235 MB | Duration: 1.5 hours
Master yourself in NoSQL Database MongoDB with Hands-on Practical Examples. PHP & MongoDB practical projects.

Description
MongoDB is one of the most powerful NoSQL database in the current world. By completion of this course, you will be able understand the concepts of MongoDB and get working experience on MongoDB. This course gives you hands on and practical experience on MongoDB queries; both basic queries and advanced queries. How to install Also you complete a basic project with PHP and MongoDB.

Learning NoSQL (here for example, MongoDB) is one of the fastest ways to improve your career. Hope this course will be used as a helping hand for your prospective career. Please dig on free preview videos for more information.

Along with MongoDB, you will learn PHP Basics and Advanced. Practical work with Git, JSON and XML.

What you'll learn

Feel flexbile to work with MongoDB, Perform Basic and Advanced queries in MongoDB
Build real life application using MongoDB and PHP
Understand how MongoDB stores data

Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/88401794060b33f5a719c9a5bf59a44c/t744y.Practical.MongoDB..For.Absolute.Beginners.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/5B205C95D0BE89D/t744y.Practical.MongoDB..For.Absolute.Beginners.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/A64b5B134f73b7A0/t744y.Practical.MongoDB..For.Absolute.Beginners.rar
Старый 24.06.2020, 15:33   #35368
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Presentation Skills Training: Give a Great Boardroom Speech

Presentation Skills Training: Give a Great Boardroom Speech
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 26 lectures (1.5h) | Size: 1.63 GB

Presentation Skills: Speak with confidence and get board members to understand and remember your key messages

What you'll learn:
Give a boardroom speech with confidence
Deliver PowerPoint slides effectively
Speak in a formal environment without being intimidated
Get board members to understand and remember your key messages

Requirements
Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam

Description
Presentation Skills are essential when presenting to the board of directors. Imagine speaking in front of your board and every director is listening to you intently and nodding their heads in agreement. Wouldn't it be nice to know that every time you speak to your board of directors that you can come across as confident, understandable and memorable?

In this How to Give a Boardroom Speech Presentation Skills course you will learn the following:

*How to avoid the common blunders that destroy the effectiveness of most boardroom presentations

*How to rehearse properly before a boardroom speech

*How not to bore board members

*How to get board members to pay attention and remember your key points

This Presentation Skills course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.

The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.

This Presentation Skills course contain numerous video lectures plus several bonus books for your training library.

TJ Walker has been coaching and training people on their Presentation Skills for 30 years. Now, through the power of Udemy's online platform, he is able to give you the same high quality training that he gives in person to CEOs, Fortune 500 executives, and Presidents of countries. Only you can now receive the training at a tiny fraction of the normal fee for in-person training.

How long this Presentation Skills course takes is up to you. The longest part of the course involves you speaking on video, critiquing yourself, and doing it over until you like it. But if you get to the point where you love how you look and sound when you present it will be well worth the time spent. And having this skill will save you time for all future presentations in your life.

You can begin improving your Presentation Skills right now. You may have an opportunity to speak out as soon as tomorrow, so why waste another day worried that your presentation skills are not up to high standards. Enroll in this course today.

There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this Presentation Skills course. And the instructor also provides an enhanced guarantee.

What others say:

"TJ Walker's single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media." Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television

"TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world." Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer

(TJ Walker's Media Training Worldwide) "The world's leading presentation and media training firm."Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor

Who this course is for
Executives who have to give presentations to boards of directors

Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/50bc3664cd41b4d7b65028f8963e73ab/p1q84.Presentation.Skills.Training.Give.a.Great.Boardroom.Speech.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/a18e664ec944720954538b7aa456a779/p1q84.Presentation.Skills.Training.Give.a.Great.Boardroom.Speech.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/987A868904A9201/p1q84.Presentation.Skills.Training.Give.a.Great.Boardroom.Speech.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/D926AE59303A13B/p1q84.Presentation.Skills.Training.Give.a.Great.Boardroom.Speech.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/1b549A9dd284Db42/p1q84.Presentation.Skills.Training.Give.a.Great.Boardroom.Speech.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/FEFab4e8a79706cc/p1q84.Presentation.Skills.Training.Give.a.Great.Boardroom.Speech.part2.rar
Старый 24.06.2020, 15:35   #35369
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию React Native and Redux Course using hooks (Updated)

React Native and Redux Course using hooks
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 8.11 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 71 lectures (14 hour, 15 mins) | Language: English

Take your react js skills to next level by building Native Android and IOS Apps using React Native

What you'll learn

Moble Application development using React native
Accessing Camera and Image Gallery
Uploading Images
How to work with node js and express as a backend
Adding Navigation using React navigation v5
Redux for state management
Context API
Animations

Requirements

Basics of React js

Description

This Course is the most updated course on React Native on internet.

Is hooks included ? yes. Is Navigation included ? Yes. Redux ? Of course !. Context API ? definitely.

we will be also learning about Animations basics to enhance user experience.

you will be learning every thing you need to know in order to become a job ready React Native developer.

Here is the list of projects which we will be making -

Employee App -

company can use to store details on an employee like name,position,salary,picture etc.

includes camera access, uploading images,redux,working with node js and express as a backend

Youtube clone -

we will be making clone of youtube app using youtube api.

includes how to add dark mode,toggle button to toggle theme,redux

Weather app -

This app will show the weather conditions of any city.

includes autocomplete when user types,saving city name on device storage

Who this course is for:

Who want to make Native mobile apps using Javascript and React

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/6e97064f0111b8282bb145f491b026ec/tzmah.React.Native.and.Redux.Course.using.hooks.Updated.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/ac5486eb366b77472e4af41dd979f7cd/tzmah.React.Native.and.Redux.Course.using.hooks.Updated.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/6c335931e1890b9d0be136e9ad3dbbf5/tzmah.React.Native.and.Redux.Course.using.hooks.Updated.part3.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/7ccd7011cc8cfe83055f06b91a3fa136/tzmah.React.Native.and.Redux.Course.using.hooks.Updated.part4.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/b79e2c7bed08260b2039e5195e9aab69/tzmah.React.Native.and.Redux.Course.using.hooks.Updated.part5.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/D1F262D5D421F15/tzmah.React.Native.and.Redux.Course.using.hooks.Updated.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/AEAAEDC627205E4/tzmah.React.Native.and.Redux.Course.using.hooks.Updated.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/3DAD011D4E6C7DE/tzmah.React.Native.and.Redux.Course.using.hooks.Updated.part3.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/86403275E40A5A3/tzmah.React.Native.and.Redux.Course.using.hooks.Updated.part4.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/11A754841D0CDF1/tzmah.React.Native.and.Redux.Course.using.hooks.Updated.part5.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/6585fD8f025306a2/tzmah.React.Native.and.Redux.Course.using.hooks.Updated.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/0f6f506fc2eDd864/tzmah.React.Native.and.Redux.Course.using.hooks.Updated.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/8e58dDaf4651B000/tzmah.React.Native.and.Redux.Course.using.hooks.Updated.part3.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/dc714673686f76ec/tzmah.React.Native.and.Redux.Course.using.hooks.Updated.part4.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/13248feE13c6640c/tzmah.React.Native.and.Redux.Course.using.hooks.Updated.part5.rar
Старый 24.06.2020, 15:35   #35370
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Sony A7r III Fast Start

Sony A7r III Fast Start
Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48kHz, 2ch | Duration: 5h 2m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 2.91 GB

Learn How To Use Your Camera And Start Shooting Today
Get the most out of your new Sony A7r III with this complete step-by-step walkthrough of the camera's features. You'll learn why this camera is highly sought after by enthusiasts and professional photographers alike. Join expert photographer John Greengo as he gives you all the information you need to understand the camera's buttons, menus, and functions.

In this Fast Start class John will discuss:

Improved performance at 10fps for shooting action shots
High speed continuous shooting
Improved 5 axis image stabilization
Faster, lower-noise image processing
High quality 4K video
John is a CreativeLive veteran instructor and an experienced photographer. With over 50 Fast Start classes in the CreativeLive catalog, he will discuss the complete breakdown of your camera's exposure, focus, metering, video and more. John will also explain how to customize the Sony A7r III settings to work for your style of photography.
Homepage
[Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/91b364f1998fb334d3ee498438ed818d/5pnd3.Sony.A7r.III.Fast.Start.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/6584e003b3a2bdc63e3fb619ea437253/5pnd3.Sony.A7r.III.Fast.Start.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/105bbc445524ce3fe38bb50ca1e087de/5pnd3.Sony.A7r.III.Fast.Start.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/E615A5991518735/5pnd3.Sony.A7r.III.Fast.Start.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/991762DA46003B3/5pnd3.Sony.A7r.III.Fast.Start.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/D921E8EE0FAA078/5pnd3.Sony.A7r.III.Fast.Start.part3.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/398c6e7e49602bc4/5pnd3.Sony.A7r.III.Fast.Start.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/ad02cB4fc5B61dBe/5pnd3.Sony.A7r.III.Fast.Start.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/395d66a062502E08/5pnd3.Sony.A7r.III.Fast.Start.part3.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws