mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Spice-Up Your Guitar SONG-Playing; Develop YOUR Unique Style

Spice-Up Your Guitar SONG-Playing; Develop YOUR Unique Style
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 11.5 GB
Duration: 10 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
Use 18 Colorful Techniques to Spice-Up Your Songs; Get Inspired By The World's Best Guitarists. (The Flagship Course).

What you'll learn

You will become a MUCH more interesting guitar player - by learning and using the 18 techniques and "song-spices". Songs that you've played before in a certain, plain way, will now open up to your new creative choices.
You will start to develop your own unique style on the guitar, and play your favorite songs in YOUR unique way, by first opening up to inspiration from some of the world's most loved guitarists.
BONUS: Beautiful, printable songbook with 110+ of the most fun-to-play guitar songs of all time - so you'll have songs to practice your new techniques on.
BONUS: A detailed 100+ page fancy e-book that'll help you ingrain the knowledge from each lesson. Inluding how-to-practice guides, cheat-sheets, links to relevant examples in famous songs, lesson summaries, and more.
Play songs beautifully by adding "the #1 way to beautify songs": Arpeggiating the chords. (playing the notes individually) Notable example: "Green Day - Time of Your Life")
Give songs some cool rhythm twists - by surprising your listeners with "genre conversions". For example - turn a rock song into a bossa nova, turn a pop song into funk, etc.
Whenever you'll feel like it, you'll be naturally substituting regular, boring chords with COLORFUL chords: 7th chords, slash chords, suspended chords, and more.
BONUS: Enjoy the 8 Guitar Songs Masters fancy e-books on various guitar topics that'll help improve your music life.
Add "sparkle" to your songs by sometimes using special chord voicings up the neck instead of plain open chords.
Play interesting transitions between chords by using bass walk-ups & walk-downs, and also chromatic chords walk-ups & walk-downs.
Play songs in the style of Jimi Hendrix and John Mayer, with their unique right-hand groove, and while adding riffs between the chords while playing "thumb-over chords".
Decorate your songs with some riffs between the chords, and also add gorgeous hammer-ons and pull-offs INTO the chords.
Play acoustic rhythm guitar in the chill "beach-style" style of Jack Johnson - while using "string slaps" and mutes.
SONGWRITERS - your future songs will be a lot more interesting and different from the rest of the pack. The new sounds out of your guitar will surely inspire you in more ways, and take your lyrics and melodies to more interesting places.
+ A handful of other practical and useful techniques, all learned by using practical examples from famous songs that used them, and famous songs that did not - but make for great places to ADD them to on your own.

Requirements

Are you comfortable with playing songs on the guitar, but you want to do it in a much more interesting and developed way? Welcome, this course was tailor-made exactly for you! (:
A desire to start building your own personal sound on the guitar, by getting to know many new techniques - and famous songs that showcase them.
Acoustic or electric guitar - whichever one that you prefer playing songs on.

Description

This course will change the way that you are playing songs. It's going to become a much more creative experience, open to your own interpretations and choices.

People will be touched and impressed with what you'll do on the guitar - and they'll want to hear more.

(for more details on the techniques and "spices" that you will learn - see the description below, and also the course curriculum content below)

Are you at a place where you can play songs that you love on the guitar, but you feel that most of them sound plain, and sort-of the same when you play them?

Do you want to play songs in a more enjoyable, satisfying way - with a lot more creative choices and sound options at your fingertips?

Do you want to be able to really express and transmit your emotions through your playing - and captivate your listeners?

Do you want to get into a journey of improving and spicing-up your song-playing through studying the habits, ideas and techniques of some the world's most-loved guitarists? (The Beatles, John Mayer, Ed Sheeran, Jimi Hendrix, Jack Johnson and many others)

If the answers are yes - so you are in the right place, and the only place on the internet which can give you those answers.

I created this course as the dream course that I wish I had when I was at the position that you're at now.

I was at that exact same place shortly after I was finally able to play a lot of my favorite songs fluently, and this feeling stuck for several years of mostly plateauing.

A feeling of "OK... What's next after I got those simple strums down?". I felt like my playing was stuck in a rut and there was nothing really special or ear-catching in my playing, neither to me - or to my friends who were listening.

That's actually a spot most people get to - once they can strum some songs. They want to be more than a campfire player that's identical to the next guy/girl.

And you can be at this spot whether if you've been playing for 6 months or 30 years.

But with the right guidance and inspiration - you can move forward very quickly and fire up the guitar passion all over again.

Once I started getting on that road of discovering new song-playing techniques, the new possibilities and new spices I can add to my sound just kept showing up, my ears got better, and I found new inspirations in many songs that I listened to.

Today - the last thing I feel when I play a song is the "boredom" or the "same-old-same-old" feeling that I used to feel.

The other way around is true - I feel like there are just many different ways in which I can take a song and make it "my own".

Because of that, each time I play a song - it's also a slightly different version of it - and that's what I like the most - the richness of possibilities and choices that I can make.

THE OFFICIAL COURSE E-BOOKS: (Also, look below for the 7 bonus E-Books that you're getting)

Beautiful, printable SONGBOOK with 110+ of the most fun-to-play guitar songs of all time - so you'll have many songs to practice your new techniques on. I handpicked these songs for you - and they are all EPIC. You'll get hundreds of hours of fun out of this book.

BONUS: A detailed 100 page fancy e-book that'll help you ingrain the knowledge from each lesson. Inluding how-to-practice guides, cheat-sheets, links to relevant examples in famous songs, lesson summaries, and more.

The 18 techniques that you will have up your sleeve after this course are: (everything will be learned by using practical examples from at least 5 famous songs, and with detailed "how to put this into practice" guides)

Arpeggio Picking: ("The #1 Way to Beautify Songs") where instead of strumming all strings at once - you pick every note individually. We will focus deeply on this technique and you will get all the tools you need to easily play songs that are originally played with arpeggios, or also to "convert" regular, strummed songs into gorgeous arpeggio covers. Notable examples: Green Day - Time of Your Life, Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven, R.E.M - Everybody Hurts.

Create "Stairways" Over Chord Transitions by Using Bass Walk-Ups & Walk-Downs: This is a technique to make your chord transitions more lively - where instead of for example switching directly from G to E minor, we will take the role of a bass player for a second, and add a "walk-down" on the F# note, on the way down from the G to the E minor. Examples: Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah, Ben E. King - Stand By Me, Radiohead - Karma Police.

Changing the Vibe of a Song by Changing the GROOVE (rhythmic feeling): Take a song that you know and with (or without) the help of a virtual drummer app, "inject" a new groove (new "rhythmic feeling") into it. For example, turn a chill song into a funky song, or a rock song into a bossa-nova. This one's FUN, and you can see examples in The Fugees cover of No Woman No Cry (sort of a folk rhythm in the Bob Marley version, turned into R&B rhythm), in John Mayer's cover of Free Fallin' (The Tom Petty rock song - turned into folk), and in Jamiroquai cover of Sunny. (soul song turned into a super funky song)

Give Your Songs a Lot More DEPTH by Building Them Up Gradually, Using DYNAMIC Playing: With the techniques and theory in this section, you'll be able to leave the "flat" song-playing behind you, and give songs deeper performances, with varying energy levels in each part, even when all you have is just one acoustic guitar and not a full band. Examples: the build-ups between the parts of the song in Green Day - Time of Your Life, Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah, Van Morrison - Into the Mystic.

Add Some MELODIES to Your Song-Playing by Adding Riffs & Fills Between Chords: Spice up your song-playing by combining some lead-guitar playing in it - by adding cool melodies and riffs in between some of your chords. Examples: all the Jimi Hendrix songs, John Mayer - Gravity, Jack Johnson - F-Stop Blues, Van Morrison - Crazy Love (Athens 1989 version).

Adding Some Acoustic Beach Vibes to Your Songs with "The Jack Johnson Slaps & Mutes": Learn how to play chill, acoustic, "beach-style" guitar - in the style of Jack Johnson. Examples: Jack Johnson - Better Together, I Got You, Banana Pancakes, Bubbly Toes. The Beautiful Girls - La Mar. Ben Harper - Forever.

You'll be able to naturally substitute plain chords with some COLORFUL 7th chords in songs that you play. (like Dmaj7, F7, Em7, etc.) You'll know how to use them and you'll know when they fit in best. Examples of songs with a lot of 7th chords: Just the Two of Us, The Beatles - Something, Fly Me to the Moon. Also, most blues songs contain Dominant7 / minor7 chords.

Beautifully decorating your chords by using hammer-ons and pull-offs in and out of them. Examples: Bob Dylan, Brett Dennen - Don't Think Twice It's Alright, The Doobie Brothers - Long Train Running, John Mayer - Queen of California.

We'll work on adding the #1 ingredient into your songs - EMOTION. We'll see different examples from artists who evoke different emotions and do some exercises ourselves, so you can really start feeling the songs, and make sure that your listeners feel you as well.

Learn how to play songs in the electric style of Jimi Hendrix and John Mayer, with their unique right-hand groove, and while adding riffs between the chords (and while playing "thumb-over chords"). You can use it to play their songs, or to "convert" any other song into their style. Examples: Jimi Hendrix - Bold As Love, The Wind Cries Mary, Castles Made of Sand. John Mayer - Slow Dancing In a Burning Room, Gravity, Daughters.

Adding "The Funk Sauce" to Different Genres of Music: SLIDING Into Chords: This technique will enable you to make a more "pronounced" entry into chords that you want to emphasize. It can be done either in a "funky" style, "country" style, and more styles that you'll see in the lessons. Examples: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge, (sliding into some of the chords in the verse) Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing, Red House, (Sliding into some of the chords in the intro) John Mayer - Stop This Train. (Into the 2nd chord of the repeating progression of the verse)

Sus 2 & Sus 4 Chords: Adding Interest with Tension & Release Elements. Examples: Brian Adams - Summer of '69 (intro of the MTV unplugged version), Elton John - Can You Feel The Love Tonight, (Just before the chorus) John Denver - Leaving on a Jet Plane. (Just before the chorus)

How to use Palm-Muting to play around with the dynamics of a song - so you can make sure that the intro sounds smaller, and the chorus sounds BIGGER for example. Examples: Ed Sheeran - A Team, Green Day - Basket Case, Van Morrison & Bob Dylan in Athens - Crazy Love.

Make Your Songs Butter-Smooth and Your Chords SPACIOUS: Slash Chords. This one's about Using slash chords (like D/F#, C/B, Em/G, etc.) to either create interesting bass line movements, or to get fuller-sounding chords. Examples: Elton John - Your Song, Can You Feel the Love Tonight, Tiny Dancer. Simon & Garfunkel - America. (Interesting bass line movements - either ascending or descending ) Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here. (fuller sounding chords)

"Wiping Down" The Strings - a Great BUILD-UP Technique to Capture Attention: build up quick tension before a new song part. A cool little touch that adds a lot of fun. Example: Stevie Ray Vaughan - Pride and Joy, (before the first solo) Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing, (right as the song starts) John Mayer - Ain't No Sunshine cover (right before the 2nd verse).

Making Chords HUGE with the CHORDS VIBRATO Technique: Most of us know the vibrato from solos, and when it's used only on single notes. However, inside the course I'll show you 5 techniques to add a vibrato to whole chords. It sounds AWESOME. Usually you'll end a song with it, or emphasize certain chords with it. For an even more pronounced, similar effect, check out the tremolo in Stevie Ray Vaughan - Lenny, (intro) and Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang. (intro)

Spicing-Up Chord Transitions by Adding WHOLE CHORDS Walk-Ups or Walk-Downs: Examples: Radiohead - Just (into the chorus), Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine (a walk-down is often added in live performances, right at middle of the bridge - "and she's always gona too long") Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing (in the middle of each progression - it's a Bbm7-Am7-Abm7)

Playing Alternative Chord Voicings All Over the Neck: Replacing open chords with more interesting, sparkling voicings up the neck.

Three extra techniques - see The Middle Section in the course to find out more!

SONGWRITERS - your future songs will be a lot more interesting and different from the rest of the pack. The new sounds out of your guitar will surely inspire you in more ways, and take your lyrics and melodies to new territories.

Bonus lessons: (available in the "Middle Section" of the course)

How to (Practically) Start Discovering Your Own Unique Sound on the Guitar

Adding the Often-Forgotten, #1 Ingredient to Your Songs: EMOTION

A Quick-Start Guide to PRACTICAL Guitar & Music Theory

How to Make Your Guitar 3X More Fun to Play (80-20 Maintenance Talk)

My Bullet-Proof Method to Easily Find the Correct Strumming Pattern of Any Song

The 2 Main Keys for Learning (and Remembering) ANY Song - Much Faster Than How You're Used to

7 Reasons to Start Spicing-Up Your Performances with a HARMONICA

My 2 Cents About Singing - and Recommended Ways to Learn It

My Favorite 5 Song-Playing Guitarists on YouTube - An Inspiration Source

7 BONUS E-Books: On top of everything that's above, you'll get 7 more fancy Guitar Songs Masters E-Books that'll help you improve your guitar life.

The 14 Best Guitar Apps That You'll Actually Use

11 Guitar Practice Tips for Speedy Improvement

The Complete Guitar Chords Cheat-Book

The 13 Best Guitar Accessories That You'll Need

My Secret Songbooks Link-Bank: Get Access to 7 Songbooks with 5000+ Songs

9 Cool Ways to Customize Your Guitar

Improve Your Sense of Rhythm Cheat-Sheet

Tricks, hacks and techniques: (Partial list, see the curriculum for the rest, and new lessons added every 1-2 months)

Why should you listen to me?

Hey friend! I'm Cooper, a music man based in beautiful Melbourne, Australia. (Originally from the lovely and lively Tel Aviv, Israel) I work with other artists mostly as a guitarist, pianist and harmonica player - and I specialize in (and LOVE!) blues, jazz, and 60s-70s rock n' roll.

In 2014 I founded the blog Guitar Songs Masters-com - (formerly named GuitarHippies) which grew over time and work to be one of the top five most-read guitar blogs worldwide with a monthly readership of 100K people, along with its accompanying video courses academy.

Over the last several years, I spent many months traveling through four different continents with my guitar, and having a great time with many musicians.

My primary focus since my early days of playing the guitar, was to play the songs that I love - while trying to give them my personal twist. That's what I'm an expert at - and that's why this course is the flagship course that I worked on for a year and there's nothing like it on the internet.

To conclude - my expertise is in teaching you how to play the songs that you love - with your own unique sound that I can help you develop.

Looking forward to seeing you inside the course, and to hopefully hear from you as you're making the journey of developing your own sound. (I'm serious - I love hearing from students - so feel free to send me a message)

- Cooper

Who this course is for:

Guitar players that feel like their song-playing is on the boring side - and who want a major refreshment.
Guitar players who feel that they're stuck in a rut and want to add more personal style to their playing.

Download link:
Код:
uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/f225b635Ba7bde57/gt5ps.SpiceUp.Your.Guitar.SONGPlaying.Develop.YOUR.Unique.Style.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/4f0438b4926dbb41/gt5ps.SpiceUp.Your.Guitar.SONGPlaying.Develop.YOUR.Unique.Style.part2.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5082fc1043CA51b9/gt5ps.SpiceUp.Your.Guitar.SONGPlaying.Develop.YOUR.Unique.Style.part3.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0BC5Dda4044c5266/gt5ps.SpiceUp.Your.Guitar.SONGPlaying.Develop.YOUR.Unique.Style.part4.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/F229076aa2F52ffe/gt5ps.SpiceUp.Your.Guitar.SONGPlaying.Develop.YOUR.Unique.Style.part5.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/a28A9390594f7fa9/gt5ps.SpiceUp.Your.Guitar.SONGPlaying.Develop.YOUR.Unique.Style.part6.rar rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/910ccee6393f2c0c4885bb4344de26fd/gt5ps.SpiceUp.Your.Guitar.SONGPlaying.Develop.YOUR.Unique.Style.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/20cad6f39cddc334bac0e8079f457092/gt5ps.SpiceUp.Your.Guitar.SONGPlaying.Develop.YOUR.Unique.Style.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/2ed4bf55b591ee900dd01fc05cfc80fd/gt5ps.SpiceUp.Your.Guitar.SONGPlaying.Develop.YOUR.Unique.Style.part3.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/96a65c42328a436f7744439d7cc94bae/gt5ps.SpiceUp.Your.Guitar.SONGPlaying.Develop.YOUR.Unique.Style.part4.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/c4151651dd6eb8c3263aa4ae31e6954d/gt5ps.SpiceUp.Your.Guitar.SONGPlaying.Develop.YOUR.Unique.Style.part5.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/d2c666e9ef169f172bebabf04ecbdf34/gt5ps.SpiceUp.Your.Guitar.SONGPlaying.Develop.YOUR.Unique.Style.part6.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/6AA17521B76A463/gt5ps.SpiceUp.Your.Guitar.SONGPlaying.Develop.YOUR.Unique.Style.part1.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/716EBE3823160A0/gt5ps.SpiceUp.Your.Guitar.SONGPlaying.Develop.YOUR.Unique.Style.part2.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/97D838DF0E5D6EC/gt5ps.SpiceUp.Your.Guitar.SONGPlaying.Develop.YOUR.Unique.Style.part3.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/3EC220B0D3C050D/gt5ps.SpiceUp.Your.Guitar.SONGPlaying.Develop.YOUR.Unique.Style.part4.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/41F22A0B111217E/gt5ps.SpiceUp.Your.Guitar.SONGPlaying.Develop.YOUR.Unique.Style.part5.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/80463D164007882/gt5ps.SpiceUp.Your.Guitar.SONGPlaying.Develop.YOUR.Unique.Style.part6.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16.03.2019, 10:59   #6677
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию SQLite Expert Professional 5.3.4.419

SQLite Expert Professional 5.3.4.419 | 87 Mb
SQLite Expert is a powerful tool designed to simplify the development of SQLite3 databases. It is a feature rich administration and development tool for SQLite designed to answer the needs of all users from writing simple SQL queries to developing complex databases. The graphical interface supports all SQLite features. It includes a visual query builder, an SQL editor with syntax highlighting and code completion, visual table and view designers and powerful import and export capabilities.

Visual SQL Query Builder
- Build complex SQL queries with ease.
- Formatted SQL query text layout.
- Powerful means of SQL query parsing and analysis.
- Advanced SQL editor with syntax highlighting and code completion.

Powerful restructure capabilities
- Visual editors for table columns, indexes, foreign keys, triggers, unique and check constraints.
- Restructure any complex table without losing data.
- Any restructure operation is wrapped in a nested transaction which is rolled back if any errors occur when applying changes.

Import and Export data
- Import data from ADO data source, CSV files, SQL script or SQLite.
- Export data to CSV files, SQL script, Excel or SQLite.
- Copy tables between SQLite databases using drag and drop operations.
- Export data to Excel via clipboard.

Data editing
- Edit data in the grid using powerful in-place editors.
- Image editor currently supporting JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF and ICO image formats.
- Visualize and modify BLOB fields using the integrated Hex editor.

Other features
- Full Unicode support.
- Support for attached databases.
- Supports SQLite extensions and third-party SQLite libraries.
- Lua and Pascal scripting support.

Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10

Home Page -
Код:
http://www.sqliteexpert.com/
Download link:
Код:
uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/37bceB172f30C399/r1fvh.SQLite.Expert.Professional.5.3.4.419.rar rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/dc1fd3f2013bdb5e857eaea5b7d98fc8/r1fvh.SQLite.Expert.Professional.5.3.4.419.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/45D8227FF837808/r1fvh.SQLite.Expert.Professional.5.3.4.419.rar
Старый 16.03.2019, 11:02   #6678
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Trimble Tekla Tedds 2019 version 21.0.0

Trimble Tekla Tedds 2019 version 21.0.0 | 678.7 mb
The Tekla product team is pleased to announce the availability of Tekla Tedds 2019 version 21.0.0, a software that enables structural engineers to automate repetitive civil and structural calculations. The release includes a number of significant new features together with several enhancements and issue resolutions.

What's new in Tekla Tedds 2019 version 21.0.0:

This release offers even better integration with Tekla Structures, meaning more convenient design management for users of both Tekla products. Users can also now create even more professional BIM design documentation and use Tedds Calculations to create professional PDFs.

About Trimble Tekla Tedds. Tekla Tedds is powerful software developed to meet the needs of the structural engineering workflow and designed to help you automate your repetitive structural calculations. Choose from one or more of our regularly updated calculation libraries or write your own, and create professional documentation every time. Combine your structural calculations with 2D frame analysis.

About Tekla Software by Trimble. Tekla software solutions for advanced BIM and structural engineering are produced by Trimble. Trimble's construction offering ranges from total stations to advanced software, giving the industry tools to transform planning, design, construction and operation of buildings. Tekla software is at the heart of the design and construction workflow, building on the free flow of information, constructible models and collaboration.

Product: Trimble Tekla Tedds
Version: 2019 version 21.0.0
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
Код:
https://tekla.com/
Language: english
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 678.7 mb

Download link:
Код:
uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7649c9c5543be444/luo4p.Trimble.Tekla.Tedds.2019.version.21.0.0.rar rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/5a9808dca0ae72eb223023e6bd5532e2/luo4p.Trimble.Tekla.Tedds.2019.version.21.0.0.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/0FC061CB0CD78C0/luo4p.Trimble.Tekla.Tedds.2019.version.21.0.0.rar
Старый 18.03.2019, 05:58   #6679
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию AllMapSoft Offline Map Maker 8.00

AllMapSoft Offline Map Maker 8.00 | 12.6 Mb
Offline Map Maker is a tool that help you to get offline tile images from Google Maps, Yahoo maps, Bing maps. All downloaded offline images are saved on your disk. You can view downloaded offline map by Offline Map Viewer. And you can zoom out or zoom in the offline map, or output the offline map as a .BMP file with a world file xxx.bpw, and can output a xxx.map file for OziExplorer. If you want to make a offline map of your city by yourself, it is very useful for you.

Operating System: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10

Home Page -
Код:
http://allmapsoft.com/omm/index.html
Download link:
Код:
uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/826ce7418c72A1C1/gvflo.AllMapSoft.Offline.Map.Maker.8.00.rar rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/c780b07c4bb3d201437402b83f0c87d3/gvflo.AllMapSoft.Offline.Map.Maker.8.00.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/9F760F82AC5475C/gvflo.AllMapSoft.Offline.Map.Maker.8.00.rar
Старый 18.03.2019, 05:59   #6680
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию AllMapSoft Universal Maps Downloader 9.905

AllMapSoft Universal Maps Downloader 9.905 | 11 Mb
Universal Maps Downloader is a tool that help you to get small tile images from Google Maps, Yahoo maps, Bing maps, OpenStreet Maps, Yandex Maps. All downloaded small images are saved on the disk. You can view downloaded maps by Maps Viewer Or you can combine them into a big BMP map by Maps Combiner, and also you can export all tiles into a MBTiles format database.

Operating System: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10

Home Page -
Код:
http://www.allmapsoft.com/umd/
Download link:
Код:
uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/ff4ce6436b971946/k1fyw.AllMapSoft.Universal.Maps.Downloader.9.905.rar rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/81b105837d7216368ff3e075d0ba585d/k1fyw.AllMapSoft.Universal.Maps.Downloader.9.905.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/CC106FEC72261F3/k1fyw.AllMapSoft.Universal.Maps.Downloader.9.905.rar
Старый 18.03.2019, 06:02   #6681
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Alteryx Designer Getting Started

Alteryx Designer: Getting Started
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours 16M | 387 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Looking to significantly shorten your time from raw data to actionable knowledge and insight? Learn to use Alteryx, a user-friendly, code-free solution that allows you to spend your time analyzing your data instead of gathering your data.

When working with data to gain insightful, actionable knowledge, it has long been known that the lion's share of the process lies within data extraction and preparation. Alteryx can re-balance that scale, leaving you significantly more time to realize value from your data. In this course, Alteryx Designer: Getting Started, you will gain the ability to work efficiently within the Alteryx Designer platform. First, you will learn to move and navigate around the user interface. Next, you will discover how to read in data from virtually any data source, and filter/blend/manipulate the data in order to gain that all-important actionable knowledge. Finally, you will explore how to visualize your data in a distribution ready report, and deploy that report to any number of recipients, all in one place - Alteryx Designer. When you're finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of Alteryx Designer needed to create your own repeatable workflows. Software required: Alteryx Designer version 2018.3 or higher (course utilizes version 2018.4).

Download link:
Код:
uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/c56f0dec7659f1b2/31sb7.Alteryx.Designer.Getting.Started.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/4c6f9248195f9f27/31sb7.Alteryx.Designer.Getting.Started.part2.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/6ee8F1e486237a38/31sb7.Alteryx.Designer.Getting.Started.part3.rar rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/9eaaa269971a4d43bf2611843b6bd2dd/31sb7.Alteryx.Designer.Getting.Started.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/fc78cccef868498089a11863f88f4f44/31sb7.Alteryx.Designer.Getting.Started.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/1ddf86bbca7351e1dba8b15200458eb2/31sb7.Alteryx.Designer.Getting.Started.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/4BCDD55B788B8B0/31sb7.Alteryx.Designer.Getting.Started.part1.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/556944558604A09/31sb7.Alteryx.Designer.Getting.Started.part2.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/6901C434CB6D43B/31sb7.Alteryx.Designer.Getting.Started.part3.rar
Старый 18.03.2019, 06:04   #6682
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Amazing Slider 6.9 Enterprise Multilingual

Amazing Slider 6.9 Enterprise Multilingual | 28.1 MB
An easy-to-use Windows & Mac app that enables you to create beautiful, professional, responsive jQuery Slider, YouTube Video Gallery, WordPress Slider Plugin and Joomla Slideshow Module. With a wizard style user interface, fancy transition effects, plenty of professionally made templates, supporting for both images and YouTube videos - making an Amazing Slider has never been so easy and so fun!

All Modern Devices and Web Browsers