Старый 02.09.2020, 17:05   #40366
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Happy Flutter - Sport News Apps Flutter

Happy Flutter - Sport News Apps Flutter
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 965 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 6 lectures (1 hour, 6 mins) | Language: English

Make sport news apps flutter with Restfull API and Database Mysql

What you'll learn

Passing Data in Flutter
Send Data and Return Data in Flutter
Webservice JSON and Client Server Concept in Flutter

Requirements

Have basic flutter skill

Description

This course video exactly is the second part of our happy flutter video.

In this part, we will learn about Passing Data Value, Return Data, Design Database Mysql, Webservice JSON (Java Script Object Notation), and then make Apps News Sport with Webservice JSON dan Database MySQL (Client Server Concept in Flutter).

Who this course is for:

Developer, Mobile Developer

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/9bae4589a6fca9919ebdc725f855300d/uaxio.Happy.Flutter..Sport.News.Apps.Flutter.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/E916ECED788E816/uaxio.Happy.Flutter..Sport.News.Apps.Flutter.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/B916D1c3a8f162eB/uaxio.Happy.Flutter..Sport.News.Apps.Flutter.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02.09.2020, 17:06   #40367
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию How to Start an Amazon FBA Store on a Tight Budget

How to Start an Amazon FBA Store on a Tight Budget
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 2.23 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 103 lectures (9 hour, 9 mins) | Language: English
The complete Amazon selling blueprint. Start a brand new career today, even if you are on a very small start-up budget.

What you'll learn

Leverage the Amazon platform to create a full-time living or much, much more by selling physical products with high sales volume and low competition
Use a specific set of rules to uncover the easiest and most profitable items to sell
Know where and how to source these items at pennies on the dollar
Understand how to create the 'perfect' listing on Amazon for high rankings
Know what Amazon shoppers are searching for and take advantage of that knowledge to get more sales
Be able to get stock and start selling even when on a very tight budget
Know how to kick start sales the right way
Understand how to use Amazon's internal advertising feature
Be able to avoid the pitfalls and costly mistakes often made by new sellers
Take advantage of advanced tactics to take sales to a whole new level
Understand how the top 1% of Amazon sellers play the game
Save a ton of time by tapping into niches and products that have already been researched
Know how to get approval to sell in lucrative restricted categories
Know the 5 things to focus on and the 5 things not to waste time on
Follow a simple step-by-step plan to fast forward the entire process

Requirements

The basic requirements are a computer/laptop, Internet connection, notepad or similar text editor and optionally a spreadsheet program such as Excel or a free alternative such as Google docs
Students do not need any knowledge or experience of online selling before beginning this course. However, basic computer and Internet skills are a requirement

Description

Learn step-by-step how to start from scratch and make a full-time income, or much more, as an Amazon FBA seller. Follow along with me while I demonstrate over-the-shoulder how to copy my results. See proof of results before you enrol.

This course is continually kept up-to-date. Last update June 2020

Start a Profitable and Sustainable Venture as an Amazon Seller by Following a Proven, Up-to-Date Blueprint for Beginners or Existing Sellers Who Want More Sales

" I took your class a couple of months ago and it was literally the only class that I needed. I've sold 100 units in the last month! "

Start on a small budget and scale up fast

Use a set of rules to uncover profitable items to sell

Get hot selling items for pennies on the dollar

Create the 'perfect' listing for doubling sales

Discover simple, little known techniques to super-charge your results

Everything you need to be a successful seller is at your fingertips

Learning how to leverage the Amazon platform to sell physical products means that you will no longer need to worry about where your next pay check is coming from. There are more million dollar a year Amazon FBA sellers being created now than ever before, so the timing is perfect.

There is also a huge demand for skilled assistants to create listings and do research to uncover the best products to sell. You will have gained these skills, among others, by the time you complete this course.

Course Content and Overview

Designed for you if you are either a complete novice, or you already sell on Amazon but want to get better results. The course contains 55 lectures, including 40 video lessons which range from 3 minutes to 15 minutes in length. You will learn every single step required for earning a significant bi-weekly income.

Starting with preparation and setting expectations so that you know what to expect when you begin your journey. Moving on to follow a specific set of rules to discover the easiest and most profitable items to sell and where to get them.

You will learn how to begin on a tiny budget and scale up quickly. And you will also learn how to list your items on Amazon to draw more visitors to your listings and to get more visitors to buy your items.

Follow along with me as I demonstrate 7 advanced tactics that are simple to implement, but can have a powerful effect on your sales and profits. Plus, access 24 pages of done-for-you niche and product research to save you a ton of time.

Copy my simple approach for kick starting your sales and when you are ready, scale up so that you can reach your goals and beyond.

After completing the course you will be able to quickly identify the best items to sell on Amazon. Know where and how to get these items. Be able to create listings that act like a magnet to Amazon visitors. Know how to use advanced tactics to double your sales and understand how to start small and scale up fast.

Enroll today and begin your journey to a full-time income or much more as an Amazon FBA seller

Who this course is for:

This course suits complete beginners but it is also for existing Amazon sellers who are not getting the results they want.
The course also includes advanced tactics and valuable downloads which are suitable for all levels

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/ac99a399af7cfac6aeb0a3babd33f518/0013l.How.to.Start.an.Amazon.FBA.Store.on.a.Tight.Budget.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/f6a610cee747208c8dc12b5c6eb8c9a6/0013l.How.to.Start.an.Amazon.FBA.Store.on.a.Tight.Budget.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/ea5b036d375d13b6b5725a851bd9da6f/0013l.How.to.Start.an.Amazon.FBA.Store.on.a.Tight.Budget.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/7C6DAF97CDF6C45/0013l.How.to.Start.an.Amazon.FBA.Store.on.a.Tight.Budget.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/59D4547F37D39AE/0013l.How.to.Start.an.Amazon.FBA.Store.on.a.Tight.Budget.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/E50793B8BE3477E/0013l.How.to.Start.an.Amazon.FBA.Store.on.a.Tight.Budget.part3.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/2cE7f443B3359ffF/0013l.How.to.Start.an.Amazon.FBA.Store.on.a.Tight.Budget.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/3b495f835b4491Cd/0013l.How.to.Start.an.Amazon.FBA.Store.on.a.Tight.Budget.part2.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/8DA7d98aF1a4e3f3/0013l.How.to.Start.an.Amazon.FBA.Store.on.a.Tight.Budget.part3.rar
Старый 02.09.2020, 17:07   #40368
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Mastering Airbnb | Learn from SF's top host, 100+ lectures

Mastering Airbnb | Learn from SF's top host, 100+ lectures
WEBRip | English | MP4 | 1280 x 720 | AVC ~1623 kb/s | 23.976 fps
AAC | 56.8 Kbps | 48.0 KHz | 2 channels | ~9 hour | 5.94 GB
Genre: eLearning Video / Self-Improvement, Lifestyle, Travel, Airbnb Hosting
The comprehensive guide to meeting great people, getting paid to travel, and becoming a master of Airbnb

What you'll learn
Turn your spare room into a rental income of up to $250 / night
Turn your entire place into a rental income of up to $600 / night
Price your listing in a way that gets bookings without reviews
Scope out your competition to identify your listing's market potential
Identify and add amenities to dramatically increase the value of your listing
Take Airbnb quality photos without a professional photo team
Choose the thumbnail that creates the most interest
Tips for using free software to enhance your listing's photos
Learn how to get featured by AirBNB
How to show up on the first page of AirBNB search
Write listing descriptions that grab bookings
Write the perfect attention-grabbing title for your space
Correctly set cleaning fees and minimum night restrictions
Figure out the right long-term cleaning arrangement
Use house rules and extra people fees to your advantage
Maximize income with other sources like VRBO and Roomorama
Have your Airbnb run itself while you travel abroad without an internet connection
Prevent burnout by choosing and limiting guest interaction
Learn fun (and cheap) ways to guarantee 5-star reviews
Identify the moving parts of your listing and reduce incident rates by 80%
Integrate useful (and free) Airbnb tools for extra help and automation
Correctly use your reviews to prevent 90% of bad reviews
Use the "augmentable amenities" strategy to grab bookings you would otherwise lose
Manage your homesharing taxes and comply with IRS guidelines
Learn how to meet great people and have fun with your guests

Requirements
Students should have an open mind and be willing to try new things.
A basic familiarity with AirBNB is helpful but not necessary.
Access to a computer where you can download either iPhoto or Windows Live Gallery.
Access to a camera or camera phone is helpful, but not necessary.
Putting up a listing and starting to make money will require a minimum of a half day's work.

Description
My property was officially number one in San Francisco when you searched for 3+ guests. That was number one out of 5000+ listings. Over 3,483 students have taken this course that contains 16+ hours of content and over 55 five-star reviews. Join in!

"Best course I've taken on Udemy. Solid course. I'm in the middle of starting a business and this is perfect. I had heard about how companies had funded their initial start through Airbnb and this course is a complete steal. There are so many ways you can use airbnb to upgrade your situation. This course ROCKS." - Jeff Tran

"Fantastic Investment. I signed up for this course when it first came out a little over a month ago. I was already a host but I was in what Evan called the "beginning blues" where I was getting bookings but not enough and for little money. I took his course and I'm happy to say already in a month, his techniques are making a really big difference. My bookings next month are already up 30% in price and I'm getting close to filling all my weekends I wanted. Next month I've already booked $2300, which is really exciting. I've gone back to this course so many times already because its been so valuable. Evan's even helped me out on several occasions. I just wanted to come back and write this review to encourage anyone reading this to take this course. Its already paid for itself many times over." - Laura Greer

I once made $7,579 while vacationing in Bali. How did I make that much? By doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. All I had to do was rent my apartment out on Airbnb and leave for the month.

I know it sounds ridiculous but it's true. I got paid $260 / day to simply not be in my apartment.

I bet that by now you've heard of Airbnb. If you don't use it, chances are someone you know does. Airbnb lets you rent out your spare room or entire space for money, and the company has been growing like wildfire. Airbnb now has over 350,000 hosts, who are just ordinary people, renting their spaces in over 192 countries. They have booked over 10 million rental nights in homes, apartments, rooms, and spaces just like yours.

You know what the best part is? A private room on Airbnb rents for an average of $120 / night. You could make that by renting out a spare room - or 3x that for your whole space.

I have personally made over $60,000 renting out my space on Airbnb. On average I spent about 4~ hours per week handling guests, maintaining the space, and everything else involved. On a typical month I would make $4,000 - $5,000. If I was traveling I would make between $7,000 - $10,000 a month.

Is this abnormal? Not at all. I have helped several of my friends list their places on Airbnb and they all make a minimum of $2,000 / month. Thousands of hosts on Airbnb make well over $100,000 a year from their rental income and with only one property.

When I first started hosting on AirBNB, I thought, "What the heck, its worth a shot." I had just moved to San Francisco and signed a big one-year lease for an apartment that was $3,000 a month. Not to mention being self employed with a business that ebbs and flows. What if I hit a bad month and couldn't make rent? A terrible feeling that most of us have probably had.

The first month I started Airbnb, I made $4,963. That blew my expectations away. It covered my rent, utilities, cleanings, and I pocketed an extra $1,500. Airbnb saved me like it's saved so many others.

Just so you know, the spaces on Airbnb are not hotel quality spaces. They're spare rooms, apartments, and homes that everyday, ordinary people live in. Spare bedrooms, living rooms, empty condos, spare family homes, and any other dwelling you can think of.

Do you have extra space where you're living? Do you ever leave for the weekend or go home for the holidays? Can you crash at a significant other's for the weekend? If you're like me, or really anyone else, I'm sure you can think of a time where you've had unused space. You could be missing out on a significant amount of money. Money that could make a big difference in your life.

Some things you'll learn in the course:

- How to step-by-step get your spare room or space renting for up to $5,000 / month, or your entire space for up to $10,000 / month

- Everything you need to know before starting the process so you can hit the ground running

- How to scope out your competition, create a plan, and land on the first page of search

- How to perfect your listing: from photographs to thumbnails to listing descriptions

- Every tip and trick I used to triple my booking inquiries in jone month

- How to limit your rental related work to 3-4 hours a week

- How to virtually guarantee 5-star reviews from each guest

- How to become a SuperHost and join the top 5% of Airbnb hosts

- Plus so much more. There are over 100+ lectures and 13 hours of content included in this course.

Some common questions:

Can anyone do this?

Yes, absolutely anyone can do this. Airbnb is in 192 countries and even in cities with fewer than 10,000 people. With my course I'll show you exactly how you can be successful in any environment.

What if my space isn't nice?

Every space has a price and if you follow my steps you can maximize that price. If you're not happy with the price you get, follow my advice and you can easily get more and more per night.

What if I don't own my space, I just rent it?

Even if you don't own your space, even if you don't think you have room, even if you think your city is too small, you can rent out your space.

AirBNB was a life changer for me and I want it to be the same for you. I've studied the AirBNB market, have hosted over 200 guests, and collaborated with five other rockstar hosts to bring this course together. In this course you'll get everything you need to skip the painful learning process and start maximizing your profit quickly.

Who this course is for:
Anyone interested in the sharing economy.
Anyone who travels out of town frequently or even occasionally.
Anyone who wants an out-of-the-box way to fund their lifestyle, freelance career, or business venture.
Anyone who has an extra room in their apartment / home.
This course is not limited to students from big cities: AirBNB is all over the world in cities as small as 20,000 people.
Anyone not willing to put a couple hours of work into putting their listing up is not encouraged to take this course.

General
Complete name : 3. The cleaning is crucial, skip this at your AirBNB peril.mp4
Format : MPEG-4
Format profile : Base Media
Codec ID : isom (isom/avc1/mp42)
File size : 83.9 MiB
Duration : 6 min 58 s
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 1 682 kb/s
Encoded date : UTC 2016-02-08 17:06:06
Tagged date : UTC 2016-02-08 17:06:06

Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : Baseline@L3.1
Format settings : 3 Ref Frames
Format settings, CABAC : No
Format settings, RefFrames : 3 frames
Format settings, GOP : M=1, N=50
Codec ID : avc1
Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding
Bit rate : 1 623 kb/s
Maximum bit rate : 12.9 Mb/s
Width : 1 280 pixels
Height : 720 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.073
Stream size : 80.9 MiB (96%)
Writing library : Zencoder Video Encoding System
Encoded date : UTC 2016-02-08 17:04:59
Color range : Limited
Color primaries : BT.709
Transfer characteristics : BT.709
Matrix coefficients : BT.709

Audio
ID : 2
Format : AAC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Format profile : LC
Codec ID : mp4a-40-2
Bit rate mode : Variable
Bit rate : 56.8 kb/s
Maximum bit rate : 99.5 kb/s
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel positions : Front: L R
Sampling rate : 48.0 kHz
Frame rate : 46.875 FPS (1024 SPF)
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 2.83 MiB (3%)
Encoded date : UTC 2016-02-08 17:04:59

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/8a774f766b783ca31ad69cbae8dee4b9/g7ti8.Mastering.Airbnb..Learn.from.SFs.top.host.100.lectures.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/91af19642d70be297b5cdd33a89deeb3/g7ti8.Mastering.Airbnb..Learn.from.SFs.top.host.100.lectures.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/01ca835ada0a3d4df13a30d259685fb9/g7ti8.Mastering.Airbnb..Learn.from.SFs.top.host.100.lectures.part3.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/89c73f8275ca36227f6fd6f74834d914/g7ti8.Mastering.Airbnb..Learn.from.SFs.top.host.100.lectures.part4.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/680099a0d7d6600adb68173ff1f1d61c/g7ti8.Mastering.Airbnb..Learn.from.SFs.top.host.100.lectures.part5.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/dfc1a3f3df593fed4168a06197dcaa59/g7ti8.Mastering.Airbnb..Learn.from.SFs.top.host.100.lectures.part6.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/e5f81269ff7ce4b49e89a58432ec5a2b/g7ti8.Mastering.Airbnb..Learn.from.SFs.top.host.100.lectures.part7.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/B9266ACE30C786D/g7ti8.Mastering.Airbnb..Learn.from.SFs.top.host.100.lectures.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/52E33DFB00D31EF/g7ti8.Mastering.Airbnb..Learn.from.SFs.top.host.100.lectures.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/41FBD7B2E4B1FC3/g7ti8.Mastering.Airbnb..Learn.from.SFs.top.host.100.lectures.part3.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/335265263BCE51A/g7ti8.Mastering.Airbnb..Learn.from.SFs.top.host.100.lectures.part4.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/18B0BC30666621B/g7ti8.Mastering.Airbnb..Learn.from.SFs.top.host.100.lectures.part5.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/11A616311D76D3F/g7ti8.Mastering.Airbnb..Learn.from.SFs.top.host.100.lectures.part6.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/6FB0184D7600705/g7ti8.Mastering.Airbnb..Learn.from.SFs.top.host.100.lectures.part7.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/15843d5b5a3bC7D5/g7ti8.Mastering.Airbnb..Learn.from.SFs.top.host.100.lectures.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7503E273D9d24b1d/g7ti8.Mastering.Airbnb..Learn.from.SFs.top.host.100.lectures.part2.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/71DbafdeAd7a4d8A/g7ti8.Mastering.Airbnb..Learn.from.SFs.top.host.100.lectures.part3.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7024d7b548b675fC/g7ti8.Mastering.Airbnb..Learn.from.SFs.top.host.100.lectures.part4.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/a3eca82D47465C3f/g7ti8.Mastering.Airbnb..Learn.from.SFs.top.host.100.lectures.part5.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5Ae4f025a8d63fE7/g7ti8.Mastering.Airbnb..Learn.from.SFs.top.host.100.lectures.part6.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/244c312242113650/g7ti8.Mastering.Airbnb..Learn.from.SFs.top.host.100.lectures.part7.rar
Старый 02.09.2020, 17:09   #40369
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Practical Buffer Overflows for OSCP

Practical Buffer Overflows for OSCP
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 2.5 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 26 lectures (4 hour, 1 mins) | Language: English

Master the concepts by understanding and then practicing buffer overflows

What you'll learn

Understanding of basic stack overflow exploits and successfully performing them
Understand basics of x86 assembly concepts
Fuzz the Application using a python framework
Crash the Application and Observe the stack
Precision EIP Overwrite with a Unique Pattern
Finding Bad Characters with Mona
Finding Jmps with Mona and Immunity Debugger
Generating Shellcode without Bad characters with METASPLOIT
Bypass Less Buffer sizes with Egghunters
POP POP RET technique for bypassing null bytes
Use short jumps to jump around memory

Requirements

No Prerequisites needed

Description

Are you want to learn Buffer Overflows from scratch ?

Are you preparing for OSCP ?

Want to ACE Buffer Overflows in less than hour ?

Then i have made an excellent course for you

Here's glance of what you'll learn

-Understand basics of x86 assembly concepts

-Fuzz the Application using a python framework

-Crash the Application and Observe the stack

-Precision EIP Overwrite with a Unique Pattern

-Finding Bad Characters with Mona

-Finding Jmps with Mona and Immunity Debugger

-Generating Shellcode without Bad characters with METASPLOIT

-Bypass Less Buffer sizes with Egghunters

-POP POP RET technique for bypassing null bytes

-Use short jumps to jump around memory

-Some Important Examples

course bonus : some vulnerable binaries and writeups

also 5 custom made binaries by me + writeups

Who this course is for:

Who wants to learn buffer overflow exploits from scratch
OSCP Students

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/9d3455f4ae1977d95d45ab44fa2b02b4/dg9l3.Practical.Buffer.Overflows.for.OSCP.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/7b8a474ed174f6d66eda18708630f302/dg9l3.Practical.Buffer.Overflows.for.OSCP.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/935b6e0cebf2ec7f8bddd83361d7e5e1/dg9l3.Practical.Buffer.Overflows.for.OSCP.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/631D460D62D5886/dg9l3.Practical.Buffer.Overflows.for.OSCP.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/7402A76F49FFD5D/dg9l3.Practical.Buffer.Overflows.for.OSCP.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/886FAFCD48C9CD3/dg9l3.Practical.Buffer.Overflows.for.OSCP.part3.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/239e4A37376bb4b2/dg9l3.Practical.Buffer.Overflows.for.OSCP.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/d8cE968a45Ac96Fa/dg9l3.Practical.Buffer.Overflows.for.OSCP.part2.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/372698Edcec932EB/dg9l3.Practical.Buffer.Overflows.for.OSCP.part3.rar
Старый 02.09.2020, 17:10   #40370
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Premiere Pro Mastery Course: Learn Premiere Pro by Creating

Premiere Pro Mastery Course: Learn Premiere Pro by Creating
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 4.45 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 87 lectures (6 hour, 32 mins) | Language: English
Learn Premiere Pro from actually creating mini projects. Premiere Pro is meant to be learned by actually doing!

What you'll learn

Premiere Pro CC
How to combine visual effects to create artistic pieces in Premiere Pro.

Requirements

Must have access to Premiere Pro CC.

Description

Learn Premiere Pro through the Creation of Stunning Effects

Tired of learning software like you would learn Biology? In this course I strive to break up that old routine. We will be creating effects from the start. Small one off projects that will stretch your skill-set with each lecture. Want to learn how to blur a face? What about color grade with a ramp? Make a 2D picture 3D? All of these are covered. Jump in to begin expanding your skill-set.

Follow Along at Each Step - Build your Portfolio from Day 1

In any creative field, a portfolio is important. Things you have actually created. With the combination of all of these effects, you will have a portfolio you can be proud of. Do you want the person that has just taken a course, or a person who has created work for a variety of scenarios? Learn everything you need throughout the course.

Enroll Today and Learn These Effects

Make a Slideshow at Super Speeds

How to edit clips to a Beat

The Hitchcock Effect

Parrallax Effect

2D to 3D Pictures

The Heartbeat Effect

Heatwaves

Underwater Audio and Visuals

CSI Miami Look

Star Wars Transitions

And so much more!

Good For ANY Skill Level

The best part about this course, is it's good for any level! Want to learn Premiere Pro? This is the course for you. You can get started and build with each effect.

Want to master Premiere Pro? This is also the course for you. Learn the areas of Premiere you haven't touched before, and become comfortable with every aspect of the software!

Our 100% Guarantee

We are so confident you'll enjoy this course, that we offer a 100% 30-day money-back guarantee through Udemy. If you're not happy with your purchase, we have no problem giving you your money back.

Are you ready to start learning?

We are waiting to help you inside the course!

Remember, this is an online course, so you can take it at your own pace. Are you busy right now? That's okay. Enroll today, and take the course at your own pace.

Thanks so much for your interest in our Premiere Pro Mastery Course

See you inside!

Kurt

Who this course is for:

Anyone looking to learn or expand their knowledge of Premiere Pro!

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/796b0d9d7dc772c3d34fc97435f69ad7/8p0ft.Premiere.Pro.Mastery.Course.Learn.Premiere.Pro.by.Creating.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/b8050bc62995dbafc0b2754f0d727e65/8p0ft.Premiere.Pro.Mastery.Course.Learn.Premiere.Pro.by.Creating.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/3cd615b1496e25972ef4125b2e1df586/8p0ft.Premiere.Pro.Mastery.Course.Learn.Premiere.Pro.by.Creating.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/7FCA64B8317EC8D/8p0ft.Premiere.Pro.Mastery.Course.Learn.Premiere.Pro.by.Creating.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/650FEF1B374C2A3/8p0ft.Premiere.Pro.Mastery.Course.Learn.Premiere.Pro.by.Creating.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/E1C4D1C53E5427B/8p0ft.Premiere.Pro.Mastery.Course.Learn.Premiere.Pro.by.Creating.part3.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7880Ba15d3d3817d/8p0ft.Premiere.Pro.Mastery.Course.Learn.Premiere.Pro.by.Creating.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/09B58D0b04E69bc2/8p0ft.Premiere.Pro.Mastery.Course.Learn.Premiere.Pro.by.Creating.part2.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/C921d2dAeAeea568/8p0ft.Premiere.Pro.Mastery.Course.Learn.Premiere.Pro.by.Creating.part3.rar
Старый 02.09.2020, 17:12   #40371
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию The Complete Python Developer Certification Course

The Complete Python Developer Certification Course
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 4.04 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 58 lectures (11 hour, 44 mins) | Language: English
Master Python and pass the PCEP-30-01 and the PCAP-31-02 Exams and become an industry ready python developer!

What you'll learn

MASTER the Content Required to Pass the PCEP-30-01 and the PCAP-31-02 Exams
Code Along With Me to PRACTICE and IMPLEMENT Everything You Learn
An In-depth Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
SOLVE 25+ Assignments with In-depth Solution Videos
Gain the Knowledge Required to Solve Any Python Problem
Learn the Python Coding Fundamentals
Go Over the Best Practices Used in the Industry
Apply for Python Developer Jobs with Confidence

Requirements

Access to a computer with an internet connection and a passion to become a Python developer

Description

Getting certified as a Python developer is one of the best moves you can make to enter the job market as a developer! Python is ranked as the 2nd most in-demand programming language in the world. It can be applied in web applications, data science, machine learning, self-driving cars, automation, and much more! Python is THE language to know if you're looking to get into programming, or even revamp your current career. The starting salary for a Python developer is around $75,000. This can quickly double to over $150,000 after 5-6 years of experience.

There are tons of Python courses out there. However, most of them expect you to learn through just watching and that is not an effective way to learn! I want my students to get their hands dirty and code along with me, and work on the 20+ assignments that I have spread out through the course. I hold your hand throughout the process and walk you through everything. My "no student left behind" model has worked for thousands of my students across all 15 of the courses that I have published.

This course has no prerequisites, and it is perfect for anyone that is looking to land a job as an entry level Python developer. I've structured it to be simple and straightforward- I waste no time, and dive right into the code with various assignments along the way. We start off with the fundamental topics such as variables, datatypes, strings, lists, dictionaries and so on. We then expand on these fundamentals to learn more comprehensive topics such as functions, if and else statements, for and while loops and thoroughly master Object Oriented Programming. We finish off the course by covering classes, inheritance, python script files, file IO and more. At the end of each section, there are assignment lectures which give you the chance to practice everything that we have covered. In the assignment video, I give in-depth solutions and explain WHY we solve things a certain way. I don't want you to just sit back and watch a bunch of videos, I want you to get your hands dirty and practice writing code.

Enroll today to master Python. As always, I offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you're not satisfied, but you won't need it.

Who this course is for:

Anyone that wants to ace the PCEP-30-01 and the PCAP-31-02 Exams
Anyone that wants to get tons of practice in writing Python code
Anyone that wants to be a highly paid Python Developer
Anyone that wants to learn how to program in Python

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/ab979e2f7efa2917fc3ca4350284863c/cjzog.The.Complete.Python.Developer.Certification.Course.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/9418ed95d0a1578cac121d1478aa9cdf/cjzog.The.Complete.Python.Developer.Certification.Course.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/a970e8136447fab651cbddbd1cc8a358/cjzog.The.Complete.Python.Developer.Certification.Course.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/9B0125E33A91690/cjzog.The.Complete.Python.Developer.Certification.Course.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/5785B6F7CB5F802/cjzog.The.Complete.Python.Developer.Certification.Course.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/166157B729D295D/cjzog.The.Complete.Python.Developer.Certification.Course.part3.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/6fAdCe4A9D5d4b2e/cjzog.The.Complete.Python.Developer.Certification.Course.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/c95Aa6a7099d8373/cjzog.The.Complete.Python.Developer.Certification.Course.part2.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7ba49798f73e289d/cjzog.The.Complete.Python.Developer.Certification.Course.part3.rar
Старый 02.09.2020, 17:13   #40372
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Ultimate Mulesoft Certified Platform Architect Course

Ultimate Mulesoft Certified Platform Architect Course
Duration: 14h54m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 4.33 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Become an expert Platform Architect by learning in the right way

What you'll learn
Key concepts of Mulesoft's Anypoint Platform Architecture
About API-Led Connectivity and Application Networks
100% Readiness for MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect (MCPA) Exam
Various Integration Approaches/ Solutions at high level
Implementing effective cloud architecture using Anypoint Platform
All modules include usecase based examples so you'll know how to apply the concepts in real projects
Demostration of most of the concepts learned in this course on Anypoint Platform
Quizzes to test your understanding and knowledge with standards similar to actual Mulesoft Platform Architect certification exam
Structured lectures as per certification exam format
At the end of this course, will gain the confidence to clear the Mulesfot Certified Platform Architect Exam

Requirements
Should have understanding of fundamentals of MuleSoft Development
Should have understanding of APIs, Integration and SOA principles
Good Knowledge on Integration Patterns/ Principles
Description
Learn building effective application networks and cloud architectures on Mulesoft Cloudhub in this course and become a professional Mulesoft Platform Architect. No doubt, you will clear the certification from the knowledge you gain in this course.
Ultimate goal from this is to take away in-depth knowledge on all platform architecture concepts.
Who this course is for:
Senior Developers, Architects and Aspiring Architects are best fit for this course
Anyone who are preparing to take Mulesoft Certified Platform Architect exam
Beginner MuleSoft Architects who are curious about Anypoint Platform Architecture

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/9906f660b0ddb4f79c04ac56137fb13f/4u0wi.Ultimate.Mulesoft.Certified.Platform.Architect.Course.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/2b25d6d17b43426a5ef4522647f44d08/4u0wi.Ultimate.Mulesoft.Certified.Platform.Architect.Course.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/3fc1121c521a7ecb415f1e83fa4dd669/4u0wi.Ultimate.Mulesoft.Certified.Platform.Architect.Course.part3.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/ef6c94ef933379f0655598324b9c1948/4u0wi.Ultimate.Mulesoft.Certified.Platform.Architect.Course.part4.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/8180022a9ea114c09187ac350ed28408/4u0wi.Ultimate.Mulesoft.Certified.Platform.Architect.Course.part5.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/8B2615AF95ED11C/4u0wi.Ultimate.Mulesoft.Certified.Platform.Architect.Course.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/6A026E7B7C26D26/4u0wi.Ultimate.Mulesoft.Certified.Platform.Architect.Course.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/663C3C164B3CAF6/4u0wi.Ultimate.Mulesoft.Certified.Platform.Architect.Course.part3.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/B8A206BF2D33F01/4u0wi.Ultimate.Mulesoft.Certified.Platform.Architect.Course.part4.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/1908312EF1C335B/4u0wi.Ultimate.Mulesoft.Certified.Platform.Architect.Course.part5.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/23fcc81A2da38eb2/4u0wi.Ultimate.Mulesoft.Certified.Platform.Architect.Course.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/459C44B70d33c28b/4u0wi.Ultimate.Mulesoft.Certified.Platform.Architect.Course.part2.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/9d58e093b4585a60/4u0wi.Ultimate.Mulesoft.Certified.Platform.Architect.Course.part3.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/827710dcfDcE0c59/4u0wi.Ultimate.Mulesoft.Certified.Platform.Architect.Course.part4.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/2043ca9aa6e94f19/4u0wi.Ultimate.Mulesoft.Certified.Platform.Architect.Course.part5.rar
Старый 02.09.2020, 17:15   #40373
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Yoga Body: Power Yoga For Weight Loss, Lean Muscle, Mobility

Yoga Body: Power Yoga For Weight Loss, Lean Muscle, Mobility
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 4.01 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 28 lectures (7 hour, 22 mins) | Language: English

This isn't just yoga. This is smart fitness. This is total body transformation on both the inside and out

What you'll learn

Sculpt lean muscle mass in a safe, sustainable, low-impact way
Lose weight, burn fat, and increase your metabolism
Tighten and tone your core
Transform your body on both the inside and outside
Increase overall power with more mobility
React faster with improved balance and muscular awareness
Recover more quickly with increased flexibility
Dramatically reduce your risk of injury
Look stronger and more confident with seriously improved posture
Soothe sore muscles
Relieve Stress
Protect your joints, ligaments, and lower back
Increase your energy
Accelerate your fitness goals

Requirements

No Equipment required
Beginners Welcome
Created For All Fitness Levels; No Flexibility and No Experience Required
Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced Workouts Inside
Advanced workouts are challenging, yet achievable. Difficult, but rewarding.
Program designed to match your lifestyle and fitness goals
Recommended Tools: Mat, Block (or textbook), and Strap (or belt)

Description

Yoga Body is not just yoga. Yoga Body is a complete workout system. It's smart fitness, and it leaves you feeling energized, accomplished, and ready for more at the end of every workout. You'll look great AND feel great as a result. Best of all, the results happen sooner than you think.

How's it work?

We spent years testing, tweaking, and perfecting Yoga Body to create a highly efficient series of workouts.

You probably know that traditional yoga is great for a lot of things. It helps with stress relief. It improves flexibility. But it doesn't build a lot of muscle.

So we did something different. We combined:

The most effective exercises from power yoga
Low-impact bodyweight exercises
Modifications for non-flexible people

And engineered a workout program to

Sculpt the muscles you want
Burn the fat you don't need
Turn your body into a well-oiled, pain‑free, injury resistant machine.

It's the body you want and the body you need.

This unique combination of exercise is called Slow-Burn Power Yoga

It's not like any yoga session you've ever seen!

You won't find any mindless, repetitive movements here. Yoga Body uses deliberate, controlled movements to sculpt long-lasting lean muscle.

Follow along to the Yoga Body workouts and transform your body into a well-oiled machine, capable for whatever you want to throw at it next!

Challenging, yet achievable. Difficult, but rewarding. Yoga Body is here to take you to your next level of fitness.

Increase overall power with more mobility.
React faster with improved balance and muscular awareness.
Recover more quickly with increased flexibility.
Dramatically reduce your risk of injury.
Look stronger and more confident with seriously improved posture

(And yes - you'll still get the beach body you can show off in the summer.)

Your body needs time to recover and get stronger

Hitting the same muscle groups over and over prevents that from happening.

That's why we've done something totally unique from other yoga programs by breaking up our workouts into lower, upper, and full-body sections, to maximize your recovery.

Leg day at the gym yesterday? - Crush the Upper-Body Workout.

This is a yoga workout to build strength, stability, and endurance in your upper-body and core. Build chest and shoulder muscles while improving mobility in your entire torso for injury-resistant joints and smooth, fluid movement.

Sore from all those pull-ups? - Switch to the Lower-Body Workout.

Build your glutes, strengthen your quads, and skyrocket your lower-body mobility to increase functional fitness ability and prevent injury in your knees, ankles, hips, and spine. Feel the burn in your legs as you take your lower-body to the limit!

Ready for it all? - Time for the Full-Body Workout.

Transform your body into a well-oiled machine with this workout. This class combines strength, mobility, balance, and body control into one highly efficient yoga class. This workout is about half the length of a traditional yoga class, but it sure won't feel like it when you're finished!

When you order today, we've also included a full set of resources to guide you to total body transformation.

The Yoga Body Calendar (only available for purchases made through the manflowyoga website)

Eliminate the guesswork of scheduling your workouts, and follow along to the schedule we've created for you. Use with your existing workout program or as a standalone routine.

BONUS Yoga Abs Workout

A challenging, dynamic, and FUN workout designed to give you abs of steel. Comes in 3 different levels!

The Yoga Body Blueprint (only available for purchases made through the manflowyoga website)

A comprehensive guide (over 13,000 words!) to everything we could think of you'll need to get success from following these workouts, including:

The Yoga Body Eating Habits (Know all the right foods and when to eat them!)
The Most Important Nutrient: Water (Burn more fat, perform better, and feel better!)
Goal Setting (Set goals you'll actually achieve!)
Morning Routines (Start your day off right!)
Sleep Routines (Get great sleep every night.)
Sunlight Exposure (Get more than just a tan!)
Stress Management Activity Guide (Learn how to relieve stress for body and mind!)
Daily Movement (How to undo the negative effects of a sedentary lifestyle)

Yoga Body Burn

Take your body to the limit in just 28-minutes. Yoga Body Burn focuses on longer holds, intense strengthening exercises, and building muscle!

Yoga Body Sculpt

An exciting, dynamic yoga workout to sculpt muscle, keep your body guessing, and get stronger. This workout is sure to make you sweat!

Yoga Body Exercise Tutorial Library

Learn 9 of the more challenging exercises from Yoga Body as we break it down in easy-to-follow tutorials in just under 60 minutes of video content.

7-Minute Yoga Body Beast

A quick, highly efficient full-body workout to strengthen your entire body in just 7 minutes.

5-Minute Mobility Boost

Take just 5-minutes to stretch tight muscles, improve your mobility, and increase energy.

What have people been saying about the workouts?

I've been doing resistance training for years, but I found this seemingly "simpler" session to be challenging! This is really an entirely different kind of workout.
-James Bradshaw

I've always been skeptical about yoga, mainly due to being shown as a woman's workout (pardon me ladies), however, I got my ass kicked hahaha. Good stuff, keep it up!
-Chevalier Bleu

This workout is the hardest of all yoga workouts I've ever done. This was the first time I felt my hamstrings actually burning! The instructions were awesome, too!
-Daniel Kovacs

I try to do this workout twice each week, and it's remarkable how much my core and upper body stability have improved. I like that there is so much core worked into the usual upper body stuff.
-Chris Lingard

Great workout, Dean. Very good for my wife and I at mid-forties and rather soft. Your workouts have been our first and favorite power yoga fitness endeavor. Your teaching is very clear especially seeing we have no yoga background. We love that you use simple to understand terms. Keep up the good work. We are telling our friends about your workouts!
-Christopher Wheeler

Yeah... but how soon can I expect results?

The great thing about these workouts is that it won't take long for you notice the difference in your body, and you'll notice the differences everywhere, in how you feel, how you carry yourself, and how you move. You can expect these changes to happen within just days or weeks.

We created these workouts specifically to transform the way you look, too. If you do the workouts, follow the tips in the bonus materials, and put in the effort, you can expect noticeable changes within a month.

How difficult is Yoga Body?

You're able to choose the right level for you. We've created 3 variations for every workout to match your fitness level. Start off with the shorter, beginner workouts, and then progress to intermediate and advanced once you've mastered beginner.

Not only will this make you stronger, it also gives you room to grow, so you can use Yoga Body for months and months!

You also don't have to worry about whether or not you're flexible. We've carefully selected poses to ensure that you'll be able to do each exercise, especially if you're not very limber yet!

How much time will I need?

Workouts last as little as 20 minutes, with some of the advanced workouts reaching 40 minutes long.

Who this course is for:

Runners, athletes, cross trainers, and gym-goers
Fitness beginners looking for a program that keeps them injury-free and healthy
People concerned about high-impact exercise, joint pain, or a bad back
Anyone who wants to improve their mobility but isn't interested in the traditional approach to yoga
Anyone who travels and needs reliable access to effective, efficient workouts on the go
Someone seeking sustainable exercise that also helps manage stress
Perfect for anyone seeking longer, more challenging yoga workouts (yet still achievable!)

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/898f456c3f1b4876f370758e98340975/mmyc5.Yoga.Body.Power.Yoga.For.Weight.Loss.Lean.Muscle.Mobility.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/29b029ea02a1dd77ce4863e56718c3af/mmyc5.Yoga.Body.Power.Yoga.For.Weight.Loss.Lean.Muscle.Mobility.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/fc7b3df9833a2fef2135ebd96eb9ae94/mmyc5.Yoga.Body.Power.Yoga.For.Weight.Loss.Lean.Muscle.Mobility.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/93A8893F8C1DBBE/mmyc5.Yoga.Body.Power.Yoga.For.Weight.Loss.Lean.Muscle.Mobility.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/F3765F8327265A6/mmyc5.Yoga.Body.Power.Yoga.For.Weight.Loss.Lean.Muscle.Mobility.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/F3CD01E35A02962/mmyc5.Yoga.Body.Power.Yoga.For.Weight.Loss.Lean.Muscle.Mobility.part3.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/148214EccEedf6e9/mmyc5.Yoga.Body.Power.Yoga.For.Weight.Loss.Lean.Muscle.Mobility.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/Af4Ee62F3cc1e5d4/mmyc5.Yoga.Body.Power.Yoga.For.Weight.Loss.Lean.Muscle.Mobility.part2.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/ff8B6d61538327f3/mmyc5.Yoga.Body.Power.Yoga.For.Weight.Loss.Lean.Muscle.Mobility.part3.rar
Старый 03.09.2020, 07:19   #40374
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Ample Sound - Ample Guitar Stratocaster - AGSC III v3.1.0 WiN OSX

Ample Sound - Ample Guitar Stratocaster - AGSC III v3.1.0 WiN OSX | 6.47 Gb
Ample Guitar SC aim to bring a Fender Stratocaster 50th Anniversary Guitar sound to your studio. CPC (Customized Parameters Control) - any controller can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation. Double Guitar. Poly Legato and Slide Smoother. Alternate Tuner.

AMP Simulator:
Built-in AMP system, including 6 classic AMP models: Metal Double (modeled on Mesa Boogie Dual), Metal Treble (modeled on Mesa Boogie Triple), Lead 800 (modeled on Marshall JCM800), Jazz 120 (modeled on Roland JC120), 65 Twang (modeled on Fender 65 Twin Reverb) and 57 Delight (modeled on Fender 57 Deluxe).
7 matching cabinets:1x12 57D, 2x12 65T, 2x12 120, 4x12 60A, 4x12 60B, 4x12 Ro and 4x12 Ri.
Each Cabinet has 8 mic options: U87, C414, MD421, SM57, E609, C414 XLS, R121 and M160.
Room Mics.
Hundreds presets, each preset featured a riff which users can go to Riffer panel and have a preview.

Riffer:
String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes - pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
Dice - Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
Multiple selection and operation, undo and redo etc. multiple MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue etc.

Strummer:
14 Strum notes + 28 ways to play for every chord.
Strum Legato - legato articulations can be played while strumming.
4 humanization settings.
Select and Detect 2 chord modes, any chords could be customized.
Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
Delicate presets with MIDI export.

FX:
High order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band..
2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.

Tab Reader:
The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/23c3386001563ec998399b14b0d6dcb1/xqtfj.Ample.Sound..Ample.Guitar.Stratocaster..AGSC.III.v3.1.0.WiN.OSX.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/f135916d74cd3212ca998df4a1260ad2/xqtfj.Ample.Sound..Ample.Guitar.Stratocaster..AGSC.III.v3.1.0.WiN.OSX.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/65b245505ec86ae5f4851885cb5e4bcd/xqtfj.Ample.Sound..Ample.Guitar.Stratocaster..AGSC.III.v3.1.0.WiN.OSX.part3.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/fce40e37ae7d708c4dcf67165aa66122/xqtfj.Ample.Sound..Ample.Guitar.Stratocaster..AGSC.III.v3.1.0.WiN.OSX.part4.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/af7eeb850685e0a6c8abae09a9885025/xqtfj.Ample.Sound..Ample.Guitar.Stratocaster..AGSC.III.v3.1.0.WiN.OSX.part5.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/599cd283e6afe98c1e0a393e1d086a34/xqtfj.Ample.Sound..Ample.Guitar.Stratocaster..AGSC.III.v3.1.0.WiN.OSX.part6.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/84d309561dafa89d74f1104d036022b1/xqtfj.Ample.Sound..Ample.Guitar.Stratocaster..AGSC.III.v3.1.0.WiN.OSX.part7.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/BAC69D30C9946DB/xqtfj.Ample.Sound..Ample.Guitar.Stratocaster..AGSC.III.v3.1.0.WiN.OSX.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/39BE58407A149AE/xqtfj.Ample.Sound..Ample.Guitar.Stratocaster..AGSC.III.v3.1.0.WiN.OSX.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/C8457ED0D87AAC0/xqtfj.Ample.Sound..Ample.Guitar.Stratocaster..AGSC.III.v3.1.0.WiN.OSX.part3.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/CD00664D3FB70C2/xqtfj.Ample.Sound..Ample.Guitar.Stratocaster..AGSC.III.v3.1.0.WiN.OSX.part4.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/9F311D8062294B6/xqtfj.Ample.Sound..Ample.Guitar.Stratocaster..AGSC.III.v3.1.0.WiN.OSX.part5.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/9CEBF5EEF2817C5/xqtfj.Ample.Sound..Ample.Guitar.Stratocaster..AGSC.III.v3.1.0.WiN.OSX.part6.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/79323E2C1C6FCC8/xqtfj.Ample.Sound..Ample.Guitar.Stratocaster..AGSC.III.v3.1.0.WiN.OSX.part7.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/95F360242De81068/xqtfj.Ample.Sound..Ample.Guitar.Stratocaster..AGSC.III.v3.1.0.WiN.OSX.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/bC07C4d0eb696291/xqtfj.Ample.Sound..Ample.Guitar.Stratocaster..AGSC.III.v3.1.0.WiN.OSX.part2.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/61e336cD9afabC42/xqtfj.Ample.Sound..Ample.Guitar.Stratocaster..AGSC.III.v3.1.0.WiN.OSX.part3.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/c9Ea2100d41c160c/xqtfj.Ample.Sound..Ample.Guitar.Stratocaster..AGSC.III.v3.1.0.WiN.OSX.part4.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/bE8407fFACD379d4/xqtfj.Ample.Sound..Ample.Guitar.Stratocaster..AGSC.III.v3.1.0.WiN.OSX.part5.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/32b1cc368d0bc099/xqtfj.Ample.Sound..Ample.Guitar.Stratocaster..AGSC.III.v3.1.0.WiN.OSX.part6.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/3077eEa661cfffF7/xqtfj.Ample.Sound..Ample.Guitar.Stratocaster..AGSC.III.v3.1.0.WiN.OSX.part7.rar
Старый 03.09.2020, 07:27   #40375
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Yamicsoft Windows 10 Manager 3.3.2 Multilingual + Portable

Yamicsoft Windows 10 Manager 3.3.2 Multilingual + Portable | 34.3/17.3 Mb
Yamicsoft Windows 10 Manager is a system utility that helps you optimize, tweak, repair and clean up Windows 10. It will increase your system speed, eliminate system fault, improve system security, and meet all of your expectations. Windows 10 Manager is a system utility that helps you optimize, tweak, repair and clean up Windows 10. It will increase your system speed, eliminate system fault, improve system security, and meet all of your expectations.

Information:
Get detailed system and all hardware information on your system; help you find out the installation key of Windows, Office products; show all detailed information of running processes and threads on your machine; Windows 10 Manager offers 1-clicking Cleaner cleans your system automatically; Repair Center helps you to fix various system problems.

Optimizer:
Tweak your system to improve windows startup and shutdown speed, tweak your hardware to increase system speed and performance; Control what is started on Windows startup, check and repair the advanced starup items to restore the malicious change by viruses; Tune up and optimize system services and Task Schedule, turn off smartly some unnecessary system services and tasks to improve system performance.

Cleaner:
Find out which files or folders engross your disk space and shown with chart; Smart Uninstaller can fully delete programs from your system without residual files and Registry entries; Find and clean junk files to increase Hard Disk space; Duplicate Files Finder can scan your computer for files with the same size, name and modification time; Registry Cleaner checks and repair incorrectly linked Registry entries; Registry Defrag rebuilds and re-indexes your Registry to reduce registry access time and therefore improve application responsiveness; Desktop Cleaner can clean useless icons and files on Desktop easily.

Customization:
Customize the look of your system by tweaking system Explorer, Desktop, Start Menu, Taskbar and notification area; Manage the pinned items and can pin any files or folders to Taskbar and Start Screen; Create the quick startup items on Taskbar with the Jump List launcher; Tune up Windows 10 boot menu; Edit context menus of mouse Right-Clicking; Edit easily the Win + X menu that shown when right-click on Desktop bottom-left corner or Win + X keyboard shortcut ; Create the shortcut that executed quick on run dialog box. Visual Customizer can change system and file type icons, change the lock screen image automatically.

Security:
Improve system security by tweaking system components, UAC and login settings; Tune up System Restore options; Hide and restrict to access drives and programs; Encrypt/decrypt files, move system folders to safe locations; Undelete the files that accidentally deleted or formatted on disk; Privacy Protector can maintain your personal privacy by eliminating the tracks that you leave behind; Hide, add or delete the Control Panel entries.

Network:
Optimize your Internet connection speed, manage all shares items; Tweak the Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer easily; IP Switcher can switch your IP address easily on different networks; Edits the Hosts file to speed up surfing internet and permit only to access the specified Hosts.

Misc. Utilities:
Show the collection of Windows utilities and pin system items to Start Screen and Taskbar; split and merge any files; Automatically back up files regularly using Super Copy. Registry Tools help you to operate Registry easily.

Operating System: Windows 10

Home Page - [Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/1794246ecceb92163ce961070e736334/vathj.Windows.10.Manager.3.3.2.Portable.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/7f364882fec0c05ba2b05b3b5b3dc8bf/vathj.YamicsoftWindows10Manager3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/7709D8A1C4CB4DB/vathj.Windows.10.Manager.3.3.2.Portable.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/D5103950AEB36F7/vathj.YamicsoftWindows10Manager3.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/575e3726698598a0/vathj.Windows.10.Manager.3.3.2.Portable.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/9540861b99332F2d/vathj.YamicsoftWindows10Manager3.rar
Старый 03.09.2020, 07:32   #40376
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Wondershare UniConverter 12.0.4.6 (x64) Multilingual Portable

Wondershare UniConverter 12.0.4.6 (x64) Multilingual Portable | 218.9 Mb
UniConverter - Best Video Converter Ultimate. Convert, Download, Compress, Edit, Burn Videos in 1000 formats and do more.

Easy-to-Use Video Editor, Makes Your Video Stand Out
You can customize home movies through advanced editing features and get professional-looking works in minutes.

Save Videos From Over 10,000 Sites With One Click
Download or record your favorite 4K/HD videos from popular video sharing sites for enjoyment without Internet connection; Or convert them to compatible formats for playback on TV, smartphone, or other devices.

A Flawless DVD & Blu-ray Experience Anywhere
Powerful DVD toolkit of UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) helps you to create and edit DVD files in an easy way.

Transfer Videos to Devices & External Hard Drives
Transfer media files to Apple devices, Android devices, USB flash drives or external hard drivers easily. More importantly, all unsupported formats will be intelligently converted to compatible ones during the transfer.

All-Purpose Video Toolbox
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) also offers a full set of optimized video tools which will come in handy sometime.

System requirements:
Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
Processor: > 750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
Free Hard Disk Space: 100MB or above
RAM: 256MB or above

Home Page - [Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/9c3749b3e5cd3fa28b9ebdb36fdda2b9/c9lll.Wondershare.UniConverter.12.0.4.6.x64.Multilingual.Portable.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/2D49E53F5DB4616/c9lll.Wondershare.UniConverter.12.0.4.6.x64.Multilingual.Portable.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/8535685112165204/c9lll.Wondershare.UniConverter.12.0.4.6.x64.Multilingual.Portable.rar
Старый 03.09.2020, 07:41   #40377
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Aiseesoft PDF Converter Ultimate 3.3.30 Multilingual

Aiseesoft PDF Converter Ultimate 3.3.30 Multilingual | 123 Mb
PDF Converter Ultimate is the professional PDF converting software which can help you convert PDF to Word/Text/Excel/PowerPoint/ePub/HTML/JPG/TIFF/PNG/GIF. With the award-winning OCR technology and superior recognition accuracy, it guarantees you a great PDF converting experience.

Convert PDF to Word/Text/Excel/PPT
It lets you convert PDF files with texts, images, layout and format to Word/RTF file so that you can edit losslessly.

Support advanced OCR technology
Advanced OCR technology can accurately recognize languages like English, French, Chinese, etc. in PDF file.

Convert selected PDF pages
Convert all, selected PDF pages to other formats or convert more than one PDF files at a time.

Convert PDF to various output formats
Aiseesoft PDF Converter Ultimate is a surprisingly powerful tool that improves your work efficiency. It lets you quickly change PDF files to text format for further editing in WordPad and accurately back up your PDF files to editable Text, Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013 Word (.docx)/Excel (.xlsx)/PowerPoint (.pptx), ePub, HTML. Besides, it can also convert PDF files to images with output formats, including TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TGA, PPM and JPEG2000, which allows you to adjust the image size and color before converting PDFs.

Convert image-based PDF losslessly
- Support converting multilingual PDF files
- Extract the text out of images-based PDFs
With OCR technology, the software recognizes over 190 languages like English, French, or Chinese, artificial languages and programming languages, simple chemical formulas and more. So it is strong enough to extract text from image based PDF files as editing text with keeping its original format and graph lossless.

Batch Conversion & PDF Preview
This all-in-one PDF Converter enables you to import multiple PDF files and convert all of these PDF files to different output formats at one time, or convert a section of a PDF file to remarkably improve your work efficiency. Besides, this advanced software provides preview window for users to select the target section before conversion.

Customize & Edit PDF
To get customized output files and improve the output effect, there are numerous, flexible output settings for you to choose from. For document formatting, you can set the layout, text encoding, and image format/resolution. For image formatting, you are able to set the output image size, color.

System Requirements:
Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or later)
CPU: 1GHz Intel/AMD CPU or above
RAM: 1GB RAM or more

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/aaf37fdbacbe5317235d58dfc8873031/b124i.Aiseesoft.PDF.Converter.Ultimate.3.3.30.Multilingual.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/3DF13094A9D5E64/b124i.Aiseesoft.PDF.Converter.Ultimate.3.3.30.Multilingual.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/28E0401f9F0e9826/b124i.Aiseesoft.PDF.Converter.Ultimate.3.3.30.Multilingual.rar
Старый 03.09.2020, 07:43   #40378
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Aiseesoft PDF Converter Ultimate 3.3.30 Multilingual Portable

Aiseesoft PDF Converter Ultimate 3.3.30 Multilingual Portable | 124.5 Mb
PDF Converter Ultimate is the professional PDF converting software which can help you convert PDF to Word/Text/Excel/PowerPoint/ePub/HTML/JPG/TIFF/PNG/GIF. With the award-winning OCR technology and superior recognition accuracy, it guarantees you a great PDF converting experience.

Convert PDF to Word/Text/Excel/PPT
It lets you convert PDF files with texts, images, layout and format to Word/RTF file so that you can edit losslessly.

Support advanced OCR technology
Advanced OCR technology can accurately recognize languages like English, French, Chinese, etc. in PDF file.

Convert selected PDF pages
Convert all, selected PDF pages to other formats or convert more than one PDF files at a time.

Convert PDF to various output formats
Aiseesoft PDF Converter Ultimate is a surprisingly powerful tool that improves your work efficiency. It lets you quickly change PDF files to text format for further editing in WordPad and accurately back up your PDF files to editable Text, Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013 Word (.docx)/Excel (.xlsx)/PowerPoint (.pptx), ePub, HTML. Besides, it can also convert PDF files to images with output formats, including TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TGA, PPM and JPEG2000, which allows you to adjust the image size and color before converting PDFs.

Convert image-based PDF losslessly
- Support converting multilingual PDF files
- Extract the text out of images-based PDFs
With OCR technology, the software recognizes over 190 languages like English, French, or Chinese, artificial languages and programming languages, simple chemical formulas and more. So it is strong enough to extract text from image based PDF files as editing text with keeping its original format and graph lossless.

Batch Conversion & PDF Preview
This all-in-one PDF Converter enables you to import multiple PDF files and convert all of these PDF files to different output formats at one time, or convert a section of a PDF file to remarkably improve your work efficiency. Besides, this advanced software provides preview window for users to select the target section before conversion.

Customize & Edit PDF
To get customized output files and improve the output effect, there are numerous, flexible output settings for you to choose from. For document formatting, you can set the layout, text encoding, and image format/resolution. For image formatting, you are able to set the output image size, color.

System Requirements:
Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or later)
CPU: 1GHz Intel/AMD CPU or above
RAM: 1GB RAM or more

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/1ff548d149c3de0039bac69dbd1708b1/c4beo.Aiseesoft.PDF.Converter.Ultimate.3.3.30.Multilingual.Portable.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/BA3172BF99FB356/c4beo.Aiseesoft.PDF.Converter.Ultimate.3.3.30.Multilingual.Portable.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/794A89a3458f4655/c4beo.Aiseesoft.PDF.Converter.Ultimate.3.3.30.Multilingual.Portable.rar
Старый 03.09.2020, 07:44   #40379
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию AnyTrans for iOS 8.7.0.20200831 macOS

AnyTrans for iOS 8.7.0.20200831 | Multilingual | macOS | 117 mb
AnyTrans is the iPhone manager that breaks the sync boundary and consolidates every access to all your content in one place, including music, videos, photos, messages, books, Safari history, voice memo, etc.

Features:
* Flash-Sync Makes the fastest data transfer in market - By largely improving the data loading and transferring speed, AnyTrans gives you lightning-fast experience.
* Two-way Transfer between iOS devices, iTunes, iCloud and computer - Whether you want to transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac, messages from old iPhone to new iPhone, music and playlists from iPhone back to iTunes library, or videos from PC to iPad, AnyTrans gets anything transferred freely between your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iTunes, iCloud and computer.
* Easily manage all your contents on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Browse, edit and export important contacts, messages, notes, and more personal data from iPhone; well organize your photos and music in iPhone and iPad by building up your own collections and playlists - you get full control over all your iOS data and files with ultra ease.
* Migrate everything to your new iPhone within one click clone - Upon just one simple click, everything from your old iPhone, even from iPad - will be cloned to your new iPhone. The game-level you just conquered, the photos you took yesterday, the note you plan for shopping and the music you favors will all be there waiting for you.
* Navigate your iTunes and iCloud backup contents with even more ease - Instead of making a guess on whether your iTunes/iCloud backup contains the notes, messages, contacts, voice memos, or * Safari bookmarks you need, AnyTrans lets you peek right into your backups, and grab any piece of data you need freely without a full restore.

Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
Homepage: [Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/19866f5c57269429381e8facb3416e62/yh2nm.AnyTrans.for.iOS.8.7.0.20200831.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/4DF47C1968797E7/yh2nm.AnyTrans.for.iOS.8.7.0.20200831.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/Fd9300e52bf29A03/yh2nm.AnyTrans.for.iOS.8.7.0.20200831.rar
Старый 03.09.2020, 07:46   #40380
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Axure RP 9.0.0.3716

Axure RP 9.0.0.3716 Pro / Team / Enterprise Edition | 113.2 Mb
Design the right solution. Create simple click-through diagrams or highly functional, rich prototypes with conditional logic, dynamic content, animations, math functions, and data-driven interactions without writing a single line of code.

Easy to share
Click a button, and Axure RP will publish your diagrams and prototypes to Axure Share on the cloud or on-premises. Just send a link (and password) and others can view your project in a browser. On mobile devices, use a browser or the Axure Share App for iOS and Android.

Diagramming and Documentation
Create flowcharts, wireframes, mockups, user journeys, personas, idea boards and more. Quickly drag and drop elements from built-in or custom libraries to create your diagrams. Then, style it with fills, gradients, line styles, and text formatting. Annotate your diagrams and prototypes to specify functionality, keep track of tasks, or store project information. Organize your notes into separate fields for different audiences. Choose which notes to present in the HTML or in an auto-generated Word document that includes screenshots.

Easier Team Collaboration
Axure RP allows multiple people to work on the same file at the same time, making it easier for your team to work together. Create a team project on Axure share or SVN and use a check-in and check-out system to manage changes. Team projects also keep a history of changes with notes for each check-in.

System Requirements:
- Windows 7 SP1, 8, or 10
- 2 GB memory (RAM) minimum, 4 GB recommended
- 1 GHz processor
- 5 GB disk space
- For Word documentation: Microsoft Office Word 2000,
- XP, 2003, 2007, 2010. 2013, or 2016
- For generated HTML: IE/Edge, Firefox, or Chrome

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/b8da5017bd7b6ffe657fea8a06ea4b79/j48bk.Axure.RP.9.0.0.3716.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/A02DDE7D94B7D41/j48bk.Axure.RP.9.0.0.3716.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/3afdEDb69f093A44/j48bk.Axure.RP.9.0.0.3716.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws