Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 11.07.2020, 11:15   #37291
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Amazon AWS EC2 + LEMP + WooCommerce (Beginner-Advanced) Updated

Amazon AWS EC2 + LEMP + WooCommerce (Beginner-Advanced)
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 556 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 10 lectures (2 hour, 9 mins) | Language: English

Amazon AWS EC2 + Ubuntu Linux + LEMP + SSL + WordPress + WooCommerce (Beginner-Advanced)

What you'll learn

Learn how to setup and combine Amazon AWS EC2 Instance + LEMP stack + WordPress/WooCommerce to self-host your website or online store - (mostly free hosting)
Learn how to self-host your own website on an Amazon AWS EC2 Cloud Instance - (mostly free hosting)
Very basic introduction to the Amazon AWS Dashboard
Learn some AWS EC2 basics - dashboard, navigation, functionalities, instance create & setup, etc
Learn how to control & manage AWS EC2 instances
Learn some basics about AWS EC2 Route 53 solution
Learn what AWS EC2 Elastic IPs are and how to use them

Requirements

Ideally you should know some Linux, and understand the difference between LAMP and LEMP stacks
It is strongly recommended that you already have some Linux knowledge/skills
You need to be technically inclined, and comfortable with IT in general
This course is NOT for non-technical people. I have another similar but easier course for non-technical people
If you have never used Linux before, then you should take my other Windows based course, it's easier
If you are not technically inclined, not comfortable with IT in general, but still want to take this course, then go for it, but it won't be easy

Description

Course: Amazon AWS EC2 + Ubuntu Linux + LEMP + SSL + WordPress + WooCommerce

Level: Beginner to Advanced

The purpose of this great online course is to demonstrate an excellent practical example of how you can leverage cloud computing, and specifically with the Amazon AWS EC2 free tier solution, to setup and self-host your own fully functioning online eCommerce store, and spend less than five dollars per month to keep it going.

Who is this course for?:

- If you're just interested to learn more about Amazon AWS EC2 and practical applications of cloud computing, then this is the perfect course for you.

- If you're just interested to learn how to setup a high performance nginx based web server(with SSL) with the LEMP stack on Ubuntu Linux, then you will learn that in this course.

- If you're just interested to learn how to setup and self-host your own online eCommerce store, with a very low budget, then this is the perfect course for you.

- And if you're just interested to learn how to install and setup a WordPress website on a self-hosted web server, then you will learn that in this course.

(Please note that this course requires some level of technical/IT aptitude, to successfully complete.)

Who this course is for:

Beginner Amazon AWS Cloud students interested in self-hosting their own websites
Beginner Amazon AWS students interested in ecommerce
Beginner Amazon AWS students interested in dropshipping
Beginner Amazon AWS students interested in creating an online store
People who are curious and interested in Amazon AWS and would like to learn more about AWS solutions
People who are currently learning about AWS EC2 and would like to see a demonstration of an excellent practical application of EC2
If you are interested in Amazon AWS and also in ecommerce/wordpress/woocommerce/shopify, this course might be perfect for you
Technically inclined people who are comfortable with IT and want to self-host their websites for almost free
If you know Linux, and you're interested in self-hosting your own website or online store, then this course might be perfect for you
People who know Linux, have used Linux before, and want to learn a bit more about Amazon AWS, with a great practical example
Amazon AWS students who want to see an excellent practical example of how an EC2 instance can be used
eCommerce entrepreneurs who know some Linux and would like to self-host their online store - for almost free
People who know some Linux and would like to start an ecommerce/dropshipping online store, with almost free hosting
Perfect for people who are interested in ecommerce/dropshipping/online store, and also know some Linux and WordPress.
PERFECT online course for people who are interested in: Amazon AWS Cloud, Linux, WordPress, WooCommerce/Shopify
Excellent course for people who are looking for great Shopify alternatives, and to self-host their online store - for almost free
People interested in Shopify, Dropshipping, etc, but would like more affordable solutions for their online store
Amazon AWS students interested in WordPress/eCommerce/Shopify/Dropshipping, etc

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/817890169432de60445f9582db42bfdb/kbj4b.Amazon.AWS.EC2..LEMP..WooCommerce.BeginnerAdvanced.Updated.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/72E693E71C6835E/kbj4b.Amazon.AWS.EC2..LEMP..WooCommerce.BeginnerAdvanced.Updated.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/131Ae18c3ABccf55/kbj4b.Amazon.AWS.EC2..LEMP..WooCommerce.BeginnerAdvanced.Updated.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.07.2020, 11:16   #37292
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Android Game Development - Create Your First Mobile Game (Updated)

Android Game Development - Create Your First Mobile Game
Duration: 03:24:48 | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 1.82 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn Android Game Development with Android Studio and Java by making a complete Flappy Bird game in SurfaceView

What you'll learn
In this course you'll be able to build a complete Flappy Bird game in less than 3 hours.
Building games is a great fun. You'll enjoy it.
A game that you build yourself, and publish is a fantastic resume piece and could help you get a great job in Android Development.
Create an efficient game loop.
Learn the basic framework for games.
Everything you need to know to build your own games using Android Studio and Java.
You'll be able to brush-up your Java skills.
Learn Game Development Fundamentals.
Learn Android Game Development Step By Step.
Monetize your app with Google Admob and start getting some revenue.

Requirements
We'll be using Java in this course, and since it's an OOP language, it's important to learn OOP fundamentals first. One of my courses titled "Object Oriented Programming Fundamentals" teaches that. Note that, it does not teach Java specifically. But it's important to learn that first to be able to work with Java, Kotlin, C++, Python, C# or any other OOP based languages.
You should have Android Studio installed.
Some basic programming experience like variable, if-else, loop, method.
You don't need prior knowledge in Android Game Development.

Description
Hi, do you want to learn how to build Android Games in Java?
My name is Sandip. I have published more than ten android games on Google Play. So, I happen to know a little bit about android game development and in this course, I'll show you exactly how to create this awesome Flappy Bird game using Android Studio and Java.
This course is perfectly suitable for anyone who wants to learn the Game Development Fundamentals like creating an efficient Game Loop, handling the Touch Event, Collision Detection, Playing Sound Effects, Score, saving Personal Best, designing XML Layout, etc. If you want to learn the basic framework for games then this is the right course for you. And, if you want to learn android game development by writing code in Java then you'll enjoy this course as I walk you through the process of creating this game, from start to finish, step by step in a completely hands-on fashion. While my previous course focused on using Android's View class, this course is aimed to provide a solid foundation for a more dedicated Android class for game development: SurfaceView.
I'll show you step-by-step how to Create Different Levels for your game and add features like changing game background and increasing the speed of the Tubes for every succeeding level to make your game more interesting and engaging, in the easiest way possible. This course improves your problem-solving ability as I invite you to find the solution yourself so that you can think and code like a professional. I am also available to support you along the way. I'll solve your coding problems or any feature that you want to implement so that you can have an enjoyable learning experience and focus on the things that matter the most once you fully understand the overall concepts. This course doesn't stop here. I'll demonstrate how to monetize your app through Google AdMob Banner and Interstitial (Fullscreen) ad so that you can start getting some revenue. You'll get all the project source codes once you purchase this course which you're free to use for your personal work. As a motivation, I've included few real apps made by my students with some help from this course (and/or with some help from my other android game development course titled Android Game Development - Learn Core Concepts).
At the end of the course, you'll be able to build a complete Flappy Bird game using Java which you can publish on Google Play. You'll have a clear understanding of the core concepts behind a 2D game. You'll have an improved Java skill. I promise it will be fun making this Flappy Bird game together. You'll enjoy the course.
Android is the largest eco-system for gaming so if you're serious about your career in the gaming industry, this is a great place to start. Or, if you just want to learn programming then Java is an excellent language which is also one of the official languages for Android and building games with Java is great fun. Over the years, I have helped thousands of students in making their Android games and there's absolutely no reason why you can't as well. So, Enroll now, and let's get started.
Who this course is for:
Beginner to Java programming
Beginner to Android development
Beginner to Android Game Development

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/9add7f93c5f2e5414f10af32b02ae8f4/h1bv2.Android.Game.Development..Create.Your.First.Mobile.Game.Updated.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/5F6A2E94C0E9242/h1bv2.Android.Game.Development..Create.Your.First.Mobile.Game.Updated.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/eee84E5f41fDb3E3/h1bv2.Android.Game.Development..Create.Your.First.Mobile.Game.Updated.rar
Старый 11.07.2020, 11:17   #37293
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Android Game Development Tutorial (Updated)

Android Game Development Tutorial
Duration: 01:24:27 | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 1.02 GB
Start building an Android Game by writing code in Java, without using any 3rd party Game Engine

What you'll learn
Android Game Development concepts
Creating a game loop in Android
How to animate objects in Android
Building an android game by writing code in Java, without using any 3rd party Game Engine

Requirements
We'll be using Java in this course, and since it's an OOP language, it's important to learn OOP fundamentals first. One of my courses titled "Object Oriented Programming Fundamentals" teaches that. Note that, it does not teach Java specifically.
You should have some experience in android development using Android Studio
You should have a basic Java programming knowledge
You don't need prior knowledge in Android Game Development

Description
Hi, and welcome to my course Android Game Development Tutorial.I am Sandip, and I'll be leading you through the course. This course is for absolute beginners and newbies on android game programming. I'll walk you through the process of creating a simple Android game without using any 3rd party Game Engine like Unity or LibGDX. Sound exciting? Let's get started.
In this tutorial, I used Eclipse ADT Bundle, which was still actively used by android developers, 3 years back, when I recorded these videos. Android Studio is now the official IDE for Android development and I've tested the code to be working perfectly in the latest versions of Android (9.0 or Pie) and Android Studio (3.5.3). The Android Studio full source code is inside the course.
I believe the best way to learn game programming is by making one. So, I will show you how to create a simple "Plane Shooter"-ish Android game from scratch, step by step in a completely hands-on style. You'll learn how to draw and animate objects on Canvas through a custom View class, create a game loop in Android, detect Touch Event and Collision, play sound effects, etc. If you're curious about building an android game by writing code in Java, without using any 3rd party Game Engine this course is a good place to start.
You don't need prior knowledge in Android Game Development but you should have some experience in android development using Android Studio. You should have Android Studio up and running since it's now the official IDE for Android development and follow along with the lectures by watching, listening and practicing using Studio. Since we'll be using Java, you should have a fundamental programming knowledge like object, class, variable, if-else, method, etc.

Who this course is for:
This course is perfectly suitable for Absolute Beginners interested in making Android Games from scratch but don't know how to start
Beginner to Android Game Development
Beginner to Android development
If you're curious about building an android game by writing code in Java, without using any 3rd party Game Engine

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/5a50ab7cdaebc722e70b8b16cf7103e5/6ditz.Android.Game.Development.Tutorial.Updated.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/208EA345F6C7B92/6ditz.Android.Game.Development.Tutorial.Updated.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/A97ae41d4761fA6b/6ditz.Android.Game.Development.Tutorial.Updated.rar
Старый 11.07.2020, 11:18   #37294
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Artificial Intelligence in Digital Marketing Certification

Artificial Intelligence in Digital Marketing Certification
Duration: 04:11:26 | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 3.53 GB
Learn Highly Futuristic Digital Marketing Technologies with Artificial Intelligence in 2020

What you'll learn
Be able to create augmented reality experiences with apps
Be able to create numerous content articles with artificial intelligence tech
Be able to curate numerous content articles with artificial intelligence tech
Know about a lead-gen platform to extract leads on the go
Know about a influencer marketing platform to use for great insights and content marketing

Requirements
A little knowledge in digital marketing is a plus.
Having the passion to learn new game-changing technologies in this field will be an add-on for faster learning and retention.

Description
Thisgame-changingcourse in 2020 will coverartificial intelligence tools in content creation, curation, augmented reality and digital marketing and will take you on a glimpse into the future. We will also look at influencer marketing tools, content trends and a bit of competitor analysis through the use of BuzzSumo.
Why learn this amazing artificial intelligence course and how is this a differentiator for content creators?
This course can change your life if you are a content expert. Because, I will provide you with hands-on experience on creating tons and tons of articles for your blog for inbound marketing using an Artificial Intelligence content tool and you don't even have to write the content yourself - ever again. This will save you a lot of time and effort and you don't have to employ a content team ever again.Artificial Intelligence is the key to unlock your success path. Also, we will look at content curation tools to help you create a mark in this competitive brandscape.
In augmented reality, we will show you how to use Zappar, the popular tool and create a great experience with zap codes and how they come to life while you scan them with your mobile phone.
How Artificial Intelligence-based Digital Marketing Revolution is on the rise?
We are right at the beginning of the AI revolution but we already have a good sense of how artificial intelligence is going to change digital marketing's face.Artificial Intelligence usage in digital marketing will change the entire world with marketers embracing this futuristic tech.
If you're not yet absolutely on the bandwagon or just start plunging your toes into the ice, you're not the only one. The way consumers respond to marketing messages and interact with them is changing. Traditional methods of marketing such as media advertising and direct mail are no longer as successful as they were once.
One reason for this is that today's consumers expect marketers to adapt their demographics or preferences to their messages. Artificial Intelligence is starting to go hand in hand with digital marketing. AI transforms digital strategy with the ability to collect data, interpret it, apply it, and then learn from it. The ability to use it to improve digital marketing strategies and valuable customer insights for companies will be the same as it continues to advance. Excellent customer service is the also most important aspect of an effective digital marketing campaign that this too can be automated by Google Duplex kind of tools that are created in the market.
Why this secretive course in "Artificial Intelligence in Digital Marketing" - the best one in the industry?
Artificial intelligence keeps growing and improving and will not slow down for a while. Implementing AI into your digital marketing strategy will help customers experience better and provide your business with the insights it needs to succeed.
What's more? The ultimate secret of the course is that we will also tell you about a tool that you can use for unlimited lead-generation using another secretive artificial intelligence(AI) technology. There is often a disconnection between sales and marketing departments in many businesses. This is typically due to a lack of interaction or shared attention. Marketers may give sales a lead they believe to be ideal, but sales are not. It creates tension between two teams to work together, and AI is the perfect way to bring them together. AI can point out positive sales leads, which will also satisfy marketing, and ensure that potential customers are targeted at the right platforms. You don't want the company that sells accounting software to be advertised by someone. All teams will need to come together and agree on an optimal customer profile, a profile that fits marketing and sales, to better use AI in the B2B lead generation.
The profile can consist of multiple variables, such as sector, company level, and how many employees they have. The standards are almost infinite. The AI will use the profile to measure current and potential leads against a selection of pre-defined behavioural criteria. Without us providing all this, the AI will fumble around, essentially throwing darts at a board while blindfolded. The AI can predict future patterns for lead generation, possible spending, and what campaigns or services will draw their interest from this. Ok, having given all this information that focusses on "Artificial intelligence in digital marketing", the question is"Are you ready to get into action and embrace the power to leverage artificial intelligence in digital marketing?".
If yes, plunge into action right away by signing up NOW. Remember, using Artificial Intelligence is the only way you can growth hack your way to success ahead from the rest of the crowd who are currently into using only traditional digital marketing methodologies and tools. Your successful Artificial Intelligence career is waiting..Don't miss the bus. This is your golden ticket to learn AI(Artificial Intelligence)in Digital Marketing, passionate ones.

Who this course is for:
Newbies and Advanced Digital Marketers.
Content Creators who would be leveraging AI technology for content creation and curation
Lead-Generation newbies, experts or Email Marketers who have an interest to learn new tech.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/c85b90e0ee162cb20a3471b0c829ec4a/jsjkm.Artificial.Intelligence.in.Digital.Marketing.Certification.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/b467b83e74e2bb6a291bba9c91c1d852/jsjkm.Artificial.Intelligence.in.Digital.Marketing.Certification.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/31648472A971BA6/jsjkm.Artificial.Intelligence.in.Digital.Marketing.Certification.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/66457D6A88FB267/jsjkm.Artificial.Intelligence.in.Digital.Marketing.Certification.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/8e5a7B42992a4790/jsjkm.Artificial.Intelligence.in.Digital.Marketing.Certification.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/2C20be00caa19e06/jsjkm.Artificial.Intelligence.in.Digital.Marketing.Certification.part2.rar
Старый 11.07.2020, 11:19   #37295
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Azure for DevOps: Continuous Integration (Updated)

Azure for DevOps: Continuous Integration
Duration: 1h 7m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 181 MB

Companies need DevOps professionals who can help their teams ship high-quality products and services quickly and reliably. Earning the Azure DevOps Engineer Expert certification validates your DevOps expertise, helping you become more competitive both within your current organization and in the job market at large. In this course, instructor Robby "Sap" Millsap helps you prepare for the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions (AZ-400) exam-the required exam for this certification-by exploring the concepts covered in the test's Implement Continuous Integration domain. Sap works through key exam topics, including strategies for managing code quality, integrating security analysis tools into your build process, and planning build dependencies. Whether you're studying for the AZ-400 exam-or you just want to take a deeper dive into continuous integration with Azure DevOps-this course can help you acquire the skills you need to be successful.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/26cfe107a82d46836bbdc598f80d6732/ujypb.Azure.for.DevOps.Continuous.Integration.Updated.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/507E3D119957B8A/ujypb.Azure.for.DevOps.Continuous.Integration.Updated.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/0E55581501887F72/ujypb.Azure.for.DevOps.Continuous.Integration.Updated.rar
Старый 11.07.2020, 11:21   #37296
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Basics of Communication for CA/CMA/CS/Finance Exams (Updated)

Basics of Communication for CA/CMA/CS/Finance Exams
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 621 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 21 lectures (1 hour, 18 mins) | Language: English

Short and sweet course to understand the basics of Business Correspondence and Reporting

What you'll learn

Process of Communication
Types of Communication
Networks in Communication
Techniques of Skilled Communication
Barriers in Communication

Requirements

No prior requirements

Description

Welcome to this course Basics of Communication for CA/CMA/CS/Finance Exams

It is very important to communicate effectively within your organisation and outside the organisation. Only then you will be able to achieve your goals.

Communication is important for you as well as for your organisation. Effective Communication will improve good working relationship and it will in turn improve overall morale and efficiency.

By taking this course, you will be able to

Explain the process of Communication

Recognize types of Communication

Understand and apply varied structures and networks in communication

Recognize and address barriers of communication

This course is structured in self paced learning style. Have your note pad while listening to lectures, to take note of key points.

Try to have a schedule to complete the course - because life time access may even make you to forget that you have enrolled in a course.

Scroll down for demo lectures and see you inside the course as a student.

Who this course is for:

CA Students
CMA Students
CS Students
Bachelor of Commerce Students
Any one interested in learning Business Communication

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/82f9ad79e7732556e1cf4cbe7a93df56/cnd8p.Basics.of.Communication.for.CACMACSFinance.Exams.Updated.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/131B26A29660DF9/cnd8p.Basics.of.Communication.for.CACMACSFinance.Exams.Updated.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/3d3C949E31fb2622/cnd8p.Basics.of.Communication.for.CACMACSFinance.Exams.Updated.rar
Старый 11.07.2020, 11:22   #37297
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Blogging Advanced: Successful Micro-niche Blogging in 2020

Blogging Advanced: Successful Micro-niche Blogging in 2020
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 358 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 7 lectures (47 mins) | Language: English

Build A Successful Micro-niche And Generate Passive Income

What you'll learn

What you'll learn:
LEARN how to generate ideas for potential micro niches
DISCOVER the must-have constraints that every micro niche needs to satisfy.
SETUP of micro-niche website.
SEO to rank micro niche.
Monetization of micro-niche.

Requirements

Requirements:
A computer and the internet
Basic knowledge about blogging

Description

In this entire course, I've covered everything a beginner needs to know about micro-niche. I have also shown you practically how to do research to find a profitable niche, set up the domain and hosting and how to do the SEO, bring in the initial traffic and monetize it to start earning.

Who this course is for:

Anyone who want to generate some passive income online.
Anyone who wants to know a proper way of setting up a micro niche website.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/ceedc6c8a9ddb050bbc81cfa78d29308/ru8gj.Blogging.Advanced.Successful.Microniche.Blogging.in.2020.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/1C35A1D4CA5F01B/ru8gj.Blogging.Advanced.Successful.Microniche.Blogging.in.2020.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/581d2ef6EE2b4367/ru8gj.Blogging.Advanced.Successful.Microniche.Blogging.in.2020.rar
Старый 11.07.2020, 11:23   #37298
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Build Your AR Portal With ARCore & ARKit (Updated)

Build Your AR Portal With ARCore & ARKit
Duration: 03:00:53 | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 1.84 GB
Build a Cross Platform Augmented Reality Portal App with Unity's AR Foundation, ARCore, ARKit and Unity's ShaderLab.

What you'll learn
Learn ARCore and ARKit with AR Foundation.
Learn how to build cross-platform AR apps using AR Foundation.
Learn how to integrate Instagram API into Unity.
Learn to write fundamental AR scripts from scratch such as PlaneController and PortalPlacer scripts.
Learn basic shader coding with Unity's Shader Lab.
Learn to download pictures from Instagram API with Unity 2018.3
Build an ARCore/ARKit app that fetches content from the internet.
Learn how to create AR Portal experiences.
Learn to parse JSON response in Unity.

Requirements
Intermediate Unity and C# experience
No ARCore/ARKit experience required.
At least one ARKit or ARCore supported phone.(For supported devices list, go to Goggle ARCore or Apple ARKit official website.)
Having an Instagram account.

Description
--INSTAGRAM API IS DEPRECATED--
--Buy this course only if you want to build a simple AR Portal:-)--
Have you ever wanted to build a crazy Augmented Reality app and learn at the same time? You came to the right place.
By taking this course, you will be able to build your private Instagram AR Portal Room that shows your top 5 Instagram pictures. You will learn how to build cross-platform AR apps that run ARCore and ARKit at the same time. It is possible thanks to AR Foundation!
AR Foundation is a multi-platform API that allows us to develop cross-platform AR apps. With AR Foundation, you develop once and build to both Android and IOS saving you time and energy.
By enrolling this course, we will learn lots of different things and combine them into a beautiful AR app:
In this first section, we will get started with AR Foundation and build a simple AR Foundation app which is HelloAR.
In the second section, we will get started with Shader coding using Unity's ShaderLab and write our own Shader to get a portal effect. Then, we will write the Portal script from scratch. This script will get us into the Portal. Then, we will integrate AR Foundation into our project and build two apps; one that runs ARCore and one that runs ARKit. After that, we will write PortalPlacer and PlaneController scripts from scratch. These scripts are fundamental scripts that should be used by other AR Apps as well.
In the third section, we will get started with Instagram API and we will integrate Instagram API into Unity. Then, we will get your most liked 5 Instagram pictures by comparing the likes count of each Instagram picture. After that, we will show your TOP Five Instagram picture inside our Portal Room along with your profile picture and username.
So, this course will teach not only Augmented Reality but also working with APIs and Shaders inside Unity 2018.3. You will code your own Shader, parse JSON, download pictures, write fundamental AR scripts... All of them will be done from scratch!
Take this course and learn Augmented Reality in a cool way... :-)

Who this course is for:
Beginner AR developers who want to master ARCore/ARKit using AR Foundation.
Intermediate Unity developers who want to get started with Augmented Reality.
Beginner Unity developers who want to learn to work with APIs in Unity with Instagram API

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/e4f89143e154e27d582386f3a811237c/xk61x.Build.Your.AR.Portal.With.ARCore..ARKit.Updated.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/EEC8062418A6DA8/xk61x.Build.Your.AR.Portal.With.ARCore..ARKit.Updated.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/394f08e61ac7b4A3/xk61x.Build.Your.AR.Portal.With.ARCore..ARKit.Updated.rar
Старый 11.07.2020, 11:24   #37299
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Canva Complete Course For Graphic Design | 20+ Projects (Updated)

Canva Complete Course For Graphic Design | 20+ Projects
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 782 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 30 lectures (3 hour, 39 mins) | Language: English
Learn how to use Canva to design your graphics in the Canva graphic design course. This course includes 20+ projects.

What you'll learn

Learn everything you need to know about Canva
The ability to make awesome, creative graphics
Design Awesome Thumbnails
The skills to design an awesome logo
The Skills to design banners for social media platforms

Requirements

Mac or PC with an internet connection.

Description

Learn how to use Canva to design your graphics in the Canva graphic design course. This course includes 20+ projects.

Build a strong portfolio and become a professional graphics designer with this tutorial for beginners & professionals.

You Will Be Designing All Of The Following:

YouTube Channel Banner Design

Facebook Page Cover

YouTube Thumbnail

Instagram Post

Desktop Wallpaper

Twitter Header

Twitch Banner

Facebook Ad

Google+ Photo

Photo Collage

Linkedin Banner

Tumblr Banner

Business Card

Album Cover

eBook

Kindle Cover

Logo

Facebook Post

Twitter Post

Food & Drink Menu

EXTRA Project - SoundCloud Banner

A Powerful Skill To Have

Learning the basics and advanced skills of Canva puts a powerful and very useful tool at your Reach. Canva is free and easy to learn so why don't you start now.

Jobs in Graphics Design are consistent and in high-demand, the average graphics designer salary is $50,000/£40,000 OR you can choose to be a freelancer and work for yourself at home.

Content and Overview

This course is suitable for beginners or professionals, there are over 25 lectures and 2.5 hours of content, you'll learn all of the Graphics Design basics/fundamentals and you will build a strong portfolio with the designs that you make in this course. Each chapter has a new project for you to follow along to and at the end we put your skills to the test.

Starting with a basic overview of the Canva Dashboard, this course will take you through how to become a professional Graphics Designer as we work through all of the real world projects.

Students completing the course will have the skills to be able to design anything they may need to design in life including : Logos, Banners, Business Cards And Many More!

Completing this course will grant you a FREE certificate of completion. You will make 21 projects which you may put into your portfolio to boost the start of your freelance or professional career.

Don't Hesitate To Enroll Now As There Is A FREE 30 Day Money Back Guarantee If The Course Is Not Suitable For You.

We look forward to teaching and instructing you, We try our best to update our courses if any information is needed to be changed or if we think that we can make the quality better.

Who this course is for:

Anyone that wants to learn how to use Canva.
Someone with no design skills
A YouTuber that needs to learn how to design thumbnails
A Small business owner
Someone that wants to learn how to make creative designs using Canva

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/4233249f1c1b98a6896d4205b9ea9ce8/igspm.Canva.Complete.Course.For.Graphic.Design..20.Projects.Updated.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/12798BB620B602D/igspm.Canva.Complete.Course.For.Graphic.Design..20.Projects.Updated.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/5fff88aDc6a6b894/igspm.Canva.Complete.Course.For.Graphic.Design..20.Projects.Updated.rar
Старый 11.07.2020, 11:25   #37300
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Cert Prep: LPI Linux Essentials (010-160) Updated

Cert Prep: LPI Linux Essentials (010-160)
Duration: 7h 13m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 1.63 GB

Prepare for the LPI Linux Essentials (010-160) certification exam. This course covers the five domains of this popular Linux exam, so that you can earn your certification and expand your career options as a Linux professional. Learn the fundamentals of the operating system, get introduced to numerous Linux distributions, and gain experience in the configuration, management, and usage of common open-source software applications. Instructor Jason Dion also reviews commands and scripting, process management, networking, user management, and permissions. In addition to theory, you get step-by-step demonstrations in practical labs and really learn how to use and configure key features and functionality. By the end of the course, you should start to feel like a true Linux professional.

This course was created by Jason Dion. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.

Topics include:

The history and evolution of Linu
xComparing distributions
Installing Linu
xPopular open-source applications for Linu
xWorking with the Linux shell and commands
Managing software packages
Writing commands in the command line
Manipulating files and directories
Searching for and extracting data
Scripting in Linu
xTurning commands into scripts
Reviewing processes and process data
Configuring network connections
Managing user accounts and groups
Setting files owners and permissions

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/82275539dd280058eae8b3c74c6a67b3/g07cf.Cert.Prep.LPI.Linux.Essentials.010160.Updated.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/287DA8665FFA0E0/g07cf.Cert.Prep.LPI.Linux.Essentials.010160.Updated.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/3Af317ba7fAB766f/g07cf.Cert.Prep.LPI.Linux.Essentials.010160.Updated.rar
Старый 11.07.2020, 11:26   #37301
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Chess Opening for Black : Budapest Gambit(step by step)

Chess Opening for Black : Budapest Gambit(step by step)
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 570 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 5 lectures (57 mins) | Language: English

Chess Opening for Black: Budapest Gambit(step by step)

What you'll learn

Chess opening repertoire for black against d4

Requirements

Knowledge of the basics of Chess

Description

Chess opening repertoire against 1.d4. Budapest Gambit is a variation that black can utilize against the first move d4 to gain control of the center and take advantage later on. This opening is well suited for strategic players.

These video tutorials are meant for players of all levels!

This material is covered in depth and comprises of the highest quality Chess and is very much suitable for anyone who wants to play the Budapest Gambit from Black and crush White pieces! Dive in to enroll in the course to learn the depths of Budapest Gambit!

Who this course is for:

Beginner to Advanced Chess players and Chess enthusiasts

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/030e73ee2aedf35667b53027ea1082e6/7x5ub.Chess.Opening.for.Black..Budapest.Gambitstep.by.step.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/C9EE85B1209D0DC/7x5ub.Chess.Opening.for.Black..Budapest.Gambitstep.by.step.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/6e5ae44Ea664971b/7x5ub.Chess.Opening.for.Black..Budapest.Gambitstep.by.step.rar
Старый 11.07.2020, 11:27   #37302
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Core Java Interview Questions - Preparation Bootcamp

Core Java Interview Questions - Preparation Bootcamp
Duration: 01:59:09 | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 662 MB
An in depth explanation of most common Java interview questions through engaging animated PPTs.

What you'll learn
Most widely asked questions in the interview room with engaging animated videos
Complete in-depth reasons behind each and every answer

Requirements
Should have a basic to intermediate knowledge of Core Java

Description
Having you stop here simply means you are either preparing for a core java interview or want to know the most commonly asked questions. If that is the case, you are in the right place!
This course aims to provide an in-depth explanation to most continuously asked questions through very engaging animated PPTs. Whether it's string or exceptions, or multi-threading questions, we cover all of these topics. Most importantly, this course's content is straight to point with clear and concise visual explanations.
Note: The course is not intended for complete beginners! You need to have at least basic to intermediate knowledge of Core Java.
Rest assured, you will enjoy your Java Bootcamp experience with us.
Kindly, leave an honest review after the course completion. Your feedback will help us to improve this course and other upcoming courses.
See you in the course...
Skill Hub Team

Who this course is for:
Java developers preparing for interviews

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/b6dd99934a0aa080b8dc2a4c63c0202b/vnidy.Core.Java.Interview.Questions..Preparation.Bootcamp.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/E26AC5F7C101D9D/vnidy.Core.Java.Interview.Questions..Preparation.Bootcamp.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/6e9ba34A2d873FaE/vnidy.Core.Java.Interview.Questions..Preparation.Bootcamp.rar
Старый 11.07.2020, 11:28   #37303
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Coursera - Pricing Strategy Optimization Specialization by University of Virginia

Coursera - Pricing Strategy Optimization Specialization by University of Virginia
Video: .mp4 (1280x720) | Audio: AAC, 44100 kHz, 2ch | Size: 3.34 Gb | Materials: PDF
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 15h 16m | Language: English
Set prices the way the experts do. Master pricing strategies used by global consulting and academic leaders.

Cost and Economics in Pricing Strategy
How much should you charge for your products and services? Traditionally, businesses have answered this question based on the cost to produce or provide their goods and services. This course shows you the economic factors behind pricing based on cost and the pros and cons of a cost-based pricing approach. Developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, and led by top-ranked Darden faculty and Boston Consulting Group global pricing experts, the course provides the practical and research-based models and methods you need to set prices that maximize your profits.

By the end of this course, you'll be able to: -Apply knowledge of basic economics to make better pricing decisions -Recognize opportunities for price discrimination-selling the same product at different prices to different buyers-and recommend strategies to maximize sales and profits -Calculate three types of price elasticities to determine the impact of price on demand -Analyze and apply different pricing models -Cost-plus pricing -Marginal cost-plus pricing -Peak-load pricing -Index-based pricing -Evaluate the impact of channel intermediaries and customer lifetime value on pricing

Customer Value in Pricing Strategy
The traditional approach to pricing based on costs works to pay the bills, but it leaves revenue on the table. You can, in fact, price your products in a way that increases sales-if you know what your customers are willing to pay and can leverage psychology to create better deal and discount plans. In this course, we'll show you how to price a product based on how your customers value it and the psychology behind their purchase decisions. Developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, and led by top-ranked Darden faculty and Boston Consulting Group global pricing experts, this course provides an in-depth understanding of value-based pricing and how to use it to capture more revenue.

By the end of this course, you'll be able to... - Apply knowledge of customer value to price products - Leverage core value-based pricing techniques to inform pricing decisions - Measure customer willingness to pay using models (surveys, conjoint analysis, other data) - Use knowledge of consumer psychology to set prices beneficial to both consumers and sellers

Market and Competition in Pricing Strategy
If you haven't considered what the competition is charging, you may not be maximizing your revenue. Spend time analyzing the market and you can influence price and improve margins. In this course, we'll show you how to implement competitive pricing and avoid common legal pitfalls of market-based pricing. You will also learn how to predict, influence and respond to competitors' pricing moves. Developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, and led by top-ranked Darden faculty and Boston Consulting Group global pricing experts, this course provides an in-depth understanding of market-based pricing and how to use it to capture more revenue.

Pricing Strategy in Practice
In this project-centered course, Darden's Ron Wilcox and BCG's Thomas Kohler will walk you through a real-world case, from problem statement to detailed analyses. You'll use all three lenses (cost, customer value, and competition) to recommend an optimal price-and then adjust to market disruptions. Utilizing the concepts, tools and techniques taught in previous Specialization courses-from basic techniques of economics to knowledge of customer segments, willingness to pay, and customer decision making to analysis of market prices, share, and industry dynamics-you will practice setting profit maximizing prices to improve price realization. You'll finish the course with a portfolio-building project that demonstrates your pricing prowess from this Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia and Boston Consulting Group course.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/42e9951fec7fee713a78378f85cb7f81/4zjr0.Coursera..Pricing.Strategy.Optimization.Specialization.by.University.of.Virginia.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/a071bcaaaa0f659f9fd8cf4d7b784aeb/4zjr0.Coursera..Pricing.Strategy.Optimization.Specialization.by.University.of.Virginia.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/780b22a35dd3f50e7756785315d96739/4zjr0.Coursera..Pricing.Strategy.Optimization.Specialization.by.University.of.Virginia.part3.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/f69fede7adfa53c3b65847db32b4ff7a/4zjr0.Coursera..Pricing.Strategy.Optimization.Specialization.by.University.of.Virginia.part4.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/7E39236CE1BD435/4zjr0.Coursera..Pricing.Strategy.Optimization.Specialization.by.University.of.Virginia.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/0232CD717EDABCA/4zjr0.Coursera..Pricing.Strategy.Optimization.Specialization.by.University.of.Virginia.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/787D86800D7DFBE/4zjr0.Coursera..Pricing.Strategy.Optimization.Specialization.by.University.of.Virginia.part3.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/79B67486A6FD601/4zjr0.Coursera..Pricing.Strategy.Optimization.Specialization.by.University.of.Virginia.part4.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/2eDc1bc445a91e0f/4zjr0.Coursera..Pricing.Strategy.Optimization.Specialization.by.University.of.Virginia.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/74D5e807B2dc3876/4zjr0.Coursera..Pricing.Strategy.Optimization.Specialization.by.University.of.Virginia.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/f3ae26c15be0C5Fa/4zjr0.Coursera..Pricing.Strategy.Optimization.Specialization.by.University.of.Virginia.part3.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/D5896Deac7e15155/4zjr0.Coursera..Pricing.Strategy.Optimization.Specialization.by.University.of.Virginia.part4.rar
Старый 11.07.2020, 11:29   #37304
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Cryptocurrency Investing Masterclass Course - 2020

Cryptocurrency Investing Masterclass Course - 2020
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.52 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 14 lectures (1 hour, 16 mins) | Language: English

Invest in Cryptocurrency and Take away my top Cryptocurrency Picks.

What you'll learn

crypto
crypto currency
investing
investing in crypto currency
bitcoin
altcoins

Requirements

No Special Requirements

Description

Crypto Investing Masterclass

If you use the internet you might have came across words like

Bitcoin , crypto currency , digital currency

What are these words ?

Why people from all over the world are talking about it ?

Why millionaire and billionaires investors are so excited about these asset .

Why billions of dollars are invested in these things ?

How are these asset are going to change the world for ever ?

and

How these assets can help you convert your small investments into millions ??
'
They all are able to get such insane gains because of 1 single factor.

I call this the Early Movers Advantage

Just wait and I will explain this to you.

If I take you 15 years back in the past

When social media was just introduced in the market.

Facebook or twitter were just launched

And in the beginning it was quite difficult for people to understand and use it.

It was difficult because people didn't know how to use it .

It was not difficult to use, just the thing was it was new and different .

But Once they understood how to use it and it was a cakewalk for people.

once people started using it and saw other people using it too

They got on board and started using social media

Then the mass adoption took place.

It was impossible for the people to avoid it as all their friends , family colleagues Were on Facebok .
People in the beginning who saw this .

They were able to identify the future potential of social media.
Before the mass adoption .
And At that time people who have understood the potential of these companies

Invested small amount in it
And they were able to multiply their investment multiple times and are able to harvest their gains till today .

Their small investments of few hundred bucks turned into millions of dollars .

This is what I called early movers advantage

People who are able to align their money in assets and companies before the mass adoption takes place
Are able to get life altering fortune and make maximum benefits from it.

Crypto Currency is relatively new and a complex topic .
But It is complex until you are able to understand it .

Crypto currency it still in an early stage and the masses haven't understood it properly .

Once the masses start to understand it .
They will be able to start experiencing the benefits which these cryptos can do for the world .
And if you are able to identify the right crypto to invest

Then your fews hundred bucks can turn into thousands and even millions just before the mass adoption happens .

I know many people have missed the opportunity of investing in stocks of Facebook , apple ,netflix and even amazon
But opportunity are not over
Just the thing is you have to identify the opportunity and take action before the masses does.

Every year millions of people are joining the crypto revolution .

And every day thousands of business are starting to accept cryptos .

Crypto is the future

Welcome to Crypto Investing masterclass.

This class is designed in such a way that anyone who knows about using internet

Will be able to get started with crypto

But this class is not just a basics class.

There is a reason why I named this class as Crypto Investing masterclass not crypto investing for beginners.

Because the knowledge and strategies which are thought in this class will not only help you get started with crypto

But will help you to understand this booming market like a pro

And will also help you to align your money to get the maximum benefit from this crypto revolution.

All you have to do is understand this market and Invest in the right asset

And That's it.

You don't have to work to make money.

You money will work for you.

And This is the last and best chance ever which you will get started with crypto.

In this class you will learn

What Is Bitcoin and How does it work ?

Why is this the right time to invest in cryptos

Interesting phenomena of Bitcoin - which will take the price of bitcoins to new highs.

What are cryptocurrencies and alt coins.

The Ultimate Blueprint for Choosing the worlds best crypto currencies to invest in .

There are some Important aspect of crypto currencies which every one should know

This class also covers

How to Buy and Sell Bitcoin with your currency

How to Deposit and withdraw bitcoin and cryptos from crypto exchanges.

Top 5 Best and Safe Crypto Exchanges

The Right Place to Store your Crypto Currencies

How to secure your wallet.

That's not it .

People who will join this class right now will get a very special bonus.

For a very Limited time

I am going to give away my top 4 picks of crypto currencies.

These are not just top 4 crypto currencies which I am going to reveal

But these are undervalued cryptos which are right now dwelling for pennies.

And they have potential of multiplying your investment 10X or even 100x in the coming months .

This is only for the early birds who are going to join this class.

IF you join now and take action

Then you will be able to take the Early Movers advantage .

So make sure you make your move before the market does.

You have 2 choices

You can be the witness of riches and fortune made by crypto

Or You can be a part of this

Choice is yours.

So
Without wasting any time let's get started.

Who this course is for:

Crypto Traders
crypto investor
bitcoin investor
bitcoin trader
altcoins traders
altcoins investor
investors
crypto currency investor

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/3880cddbf011cba60283ff944df62a0d/ba9gj.Cryptocurrency.Investing.Masterclass.Course..2020.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/147a1213b586be4e97409b7134a1bbdf/ba9gj.Cryptocurrency.Investing.Masterclass.Course..2020.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/4C302C01098F3B0/ba9gj.Cryptocurrency.Investing.Masterclass.Course..2020.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/958B18C063EA6BA/ba9gj.Cryptocurrency.Investing.Masterclass.Course..2020.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/03d768fe6123c810/ba9gj.Cryptocurrency.Investing.Masterclass.Course..2020.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/069471F1dbA26C08/ba9gj.Cryptocurrency.Investing.Masterclass.Course..2020.part2.rar
Старый 11.07.2020, 11:30   #37305
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Cucumber Selenium MasterClass: Design BDD Cucumber Framework (Updated)

Cucumber Selenium MasterClass: Design BDD Cucumber Framework
Duration: 07:08:56 | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 3.92 GB
Cucumber BDD Selenium Automation Testing, Design Cucumber Framework with Java form Scratch. Powerful cucumber Testing

What you'll learn
Understand how Cucumber BDD(Behaviour driven development) approach works with the Selenium WebDriver & knowledge of gherkin syntax
Understand working with Cucumber and Cucumber reporting.
Cucumber Gherkin understanding for Feature file and mapping with Step Definition file.
By end of this course , You will be able to develop Cucumber Automation Testing Framework for any Web/Mobile/API Automation testcases
Automating the Web based application using Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver 3.0, Java, Eclipse, Maven
How to use Cucumber Framework for Selenium Webdriver Automation Testing.

Requirements
You Don't need to have Core java basic coding experience to start this course. We will cover from scratch.
You will have instructor support to get solved all your queries.

Description
Best Selenium with Java and Cucumber Automation Testing Course on Internetis organized by Anshul Chauhan. We provide the most learning environment for major technical Selenium Webdriver with Cucumber and Java at affordable prices.
Thebest Selenium with Cucumber Testing on Udemyoffers the best technical IT training for the regarding Selenium with Cucumber. We provide basic and advanced levelSelenium with Cucumber Training with proper practical knowledge.
Cucumber BDD, Behavior-driven development, acceptance testing, and test-driven development is one of the latest, most important trends in software delivery. Learn how to implement BDD Cucumber software delivery with the Cucumber framework using Java, Selenium, and JUnit. Apply your knowledge to a real-world application.
In this course, you will how to
Write a feature fileApply Gherkin syntaxOutline a Given-When-Then scenarioParameterize data into scenariosPass data from steps to glue codeIntegrate Cucumber with Selenium
All the above topics are discussed from the scratch level with lots of Practical examples for better understanding..
I wish you good luck!

Who this course is for:
Software Developers
Test Engineers & Automation Testing Engineers
Managers and Product Owners
DevOps Engineers
QA / Testers

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/51dd33b4da274a28dbf72ebda845363b/jmwqn.Cucumber.Selenium.MasterClass.Design.BDD.Cucumber.Framework.Updated.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/4fc890b2722c30471b4c75bd5b5db6bd/jmwqn.Cucumber.Selenium.MasterClass.Design.BDD.Cucumber.Framework.Updated.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/516A16DDF711FA9/jmwqn.Cucumber.Selenium.MasterClass.Design.BDD.Cucumber.Framework.Updated.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/E6DB96E6A90D555/jmwqn.Cucumber.Selenium.MasterClass.Design.BDD.Cucumber.Framework.Updated.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/14a1280cB2Abe2c3/jmwqn.Cucumber.Selenium.MasterClass.Design.BDD.Cucumber.Framework.Updated.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/e5C8261Ee4eA6ed2/jmwqn.Cucumber.Selenium.MasterClass.Design.BDD.Cucumber.Framework.Updated.part2.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws