Старый 05.05.2020, 10:35   #30106
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Facebook Video Ads Mastery course for all Advertisers

Facebook Video Ads: Mastery course for all Advertisers
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 944 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 18 lectures (1 hour, 28 mins) | Language: English
After this course you will not only learn making Facebook video ads but also clearly get a 30-40% increase in sales.

What you'll learn

Facebook Video Ads Marketing optimization

Requirements

no such requirements, If you know a bit about Ads then you can enroll

Description

In this course, we will teach you to not only make and improve your video ads but also to make the best Facebook Audience and where to place your ad on Facebook and Instagram.
I started from very basics and taught how you can make video thumbnail in the first lecture which will bring you more clicks. Then I taught very basic but crucial points that must be taken care of while making a video ad or improving an existence Ad which includes adding social proof to your ads and what actually social proof is. Moreover, Pixels of video and duration are also discussed in the course because there are some custom dimensions of videos that when played in mobiles then it will automatically cover a larger area of the screen which will draw the attention of the viewer for sure!
Also, as no one can remake a video advertisement just because it is in landscape mode, we showed how you can convert the video pixels online within minutes for Free. Furthermore, not only the best Ads bring sales but also selecting the best Facebook/Instagram Audience and Ad Placement bring many more conversions in very small time hence both are discussed deeply in the forth and Firth lecture of the course.
As we already know that unique ads bring more sale hence we not only discussed all its points but also we showed some tactics by which one can get royalty-free video and audio contents for their ads to make them super unique. Captions and texts are very important in video ads because many people watch ads without sound hence we discussed how important it is to add texts and captions so that one can understand your Facebook ad without voice too. Also, we did a practical video editing session in which we uploaded an ad and improved it with canva for Facebook to bring more sales and clicks. In the next part, we make a new Facebook Video ad from scratch within 10 mins that include images, elements, texts, cool backgrounds and also a contact us page with logo address and email. and that video ad can be uploaded to Facebook or Instagram for marketing and for sure that type of ad brings good sales compared to simple picture Ads. Also, we discussed adding real-life examples to your Facebook ad so that the customer will directly engage him/herself in that ad which will bring good sales at the end.
Facebook Pixels play a vital role in collecting the information about the audience that is coming to your website from Facebook and Instagram and hence we showed how you can connect Facebook pixels to your website step by step to get real tracking of website visitors.
The Best video ad with Best audience and ad Placement will bring very good results but all the effort is incomplete without the perfect and professional Title and Description of the Ad hence we discuss deeply how one can write Facebook Ad or Instagram Ad's Title and Description with hooks to attract more clients. In the end, I explained a simple trick to get Free traffic on your video ads so that you will get some extra fruits from your Video ads.

We are looking forward to having you in our student's list while getting better results of your ads after this course. You can contact us for any queries just send us a message while going to my profile and we will get back to you as soon as possible

Who this course is for:

Beginners Learning digital marketing and Facebook ads

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/eb978cace0cd61618ba0f769f63efcb4/s3phm.Facebook.Video.Ads.Mastery.course.for.all.Advertisers.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/8c3e1e2ab7e3b998d48e8be2bb8438b9/s3phm.Facebook.Video.Ads.Mastery.course.for.all.Advertisers.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/CB2458C2AF578F7/s3phm.Facebook.Video.Ads.Mastery.course.for.all.Advertisers.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/56257372AF631F9/s3phm.Facebook.Video.Ads.Mastery.course.for.all.Advertisers.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/29a8b183f06e41FD/s3phm.Facebook.Video.Ads.Mastery.course.for.all.Advertisers.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/2Fe8d9001c0d3dc1/s3phm.Facebook.Video.Ads.Mastery.course.for.all.Advertisers.part2.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.05.2020, 10:36   #30107
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Learn Microsoft PowerApps & Build Business Apps Without Code

Learn Microsoft PowerApps & Build Business Apps Without Code
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 270 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 12 lectures (1 hour, 11 mins) | Language: English
The Complete Microsoft PowerApps Course - Learn How to Build Mobile & Web-based Business & Become A ProwerApps Developer.

What you'll learn

In this course, students will get familiar with the concepts of Microsoft PowerApps
Build basic business apps for your organization or clients
learn how to use these services to create business apps without needing any development skills.
How to Create a Microsoft PowerApps Account
Microsoft PowerApps Dashboard Overview
How to Create Your First Connection or Datasource in Microsoft PowerApps
Create a Spreadsheet to load data from in our PowerApps

Requirements

No prior knowledge to PowerApps or Flow is required
Some knowledge of Microsoft Excel Formulas

Description

Build Business Apps Without Code! That's right - no programming skills required.

In the world of the information worker, you will handle information that is probably stored across different software suites, like SharePoint, Salesforce, Excel file, Access database, ... Typically, you would like your end-users to be able to browse and/or modify this data in a general user-friendly, and preferably mobile, way. Microsoft PowerApps allows people, without any development skills, to build applications that are mobile-friendly on top of their data. Allowing other people to use the built application to browse the data and maybe even modify it.

We'll explore the capabilities when building an app using PowerApps Studio. PowerApps allows you to create business apps involving data and other resources that might be critical for the enterprise and need to be restricted to specific audiences. Using the PowerApps Admin Center, an organization can establish boundaries and policies around the use of PowerApps on their data.

PowerApps is an initiative by Microsoft that allows developers and nontechnical users to build mobile applications from selectable templates. Microsoft touts an intuitive visual design for PowerApps, with drag-and-drop functionality and a familiar look and feel taken from applications like PowerPoint.This course is specially designed to leverage your PowerApps skills to a new level. Instructor Saurabh Singh explores how to leverage PowerApps to turn an Excel workbook into a simple business app that can be used on a mobile device or in a browser. This course also includes how to edit layouts and apply themes and how to share an app and work with releases of apps. And last but not least is how to create an app from a Built-in template provided by PowerApps.

Do you use apps? Have you ever thought about creating apps yourself? You would like to create your own apps but you don't know how to start? Do you have no programming experience? And in addition to that - you don't have much time?

Perfect! Then you are at the right place at the right time!

Join me and explore Microsoft PowerApps. Let me empower you to create your own business apps in no time without coding!

Invest a few hours of your life and learn the fundamentals of Microsoft PowerApps. This tool allows you to learn business app-development in no time. You can get started for free without additional costs!

After finishing this course you will be able to create your first own customized apps within minutes. You will also learn how to integrate PowerApps into Microsoft Power BI (a business analytics tool that delivers visual data insights ).

You will master the fundamentals (bread and butter) and you will be eager to start creating your own customized apps for yourself as well as your organization. Equipped with your new knowledge you can also use available app templates and adjust them further to your own needs.

Creating Apps doesn't have to be difficult. Let me show you a different way that does not require Android or iOS knowledge to get started.

Join thousands of other students and share valuable experience

Get started today and join thousands of our happy students, many of whom have changed careers, created second incomes, or added critical new skills to their tool kits. Our students have become successful cloud web app developers managing applications and learning valuable skills. Some are freelancing and earning even more with high scaled projects.

Main Topics:

What is PowerApps?

PowerApps components

Related technologies

Licensing and pricing conditions

PowerApp connections

App samples and templates

Introduction to PowerApps Studio

Creating apps from templates

Creating apps from scratch

Screens and Pages

Screen components: Forms, DataCards, Controls, ...

Handling bindings

Versioning, publishing and sharing apps.. and much more

Why take this course?

If you're currently involved in content management, app development, or as a power user - this course will enable you to build on that experience, and master the most cutting edge tools and practices in developing business apps raising productivity levels within your organization. For students who might be new to the field, this is an excellent course and provides a quick learning curve to get you up to speed with building apps!

So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now and get your skills to the next level.

Who this course is for:

Anyone who wants to develop business apps without code

This course also targets power users, content managers, business analysts and many more who want to learn how to quickly and easily

If you work with SharePoint or Power BI, this course is for you

Freelancers who wish to add another service offering to their portfolio

SharePoint & Power BI Users to build basic business apps for their organization

Everyone who wants to start a career as a Powerapps developer.

Who this course is for:

Anyone who want to learn to create mobile apps without using any code.
People who want to learn more about Microsoft PowerApps
People who want to learn how to transpose a share point custom list into a mobile application

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/bc700c5094374c85f007bea0d142d5c6/7wp1i.Learn.Microsoft.PowerApps..Build.Business.Apps.Without.Code.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/86F3DC4625F1A6B/7wp1i.Learn.Microsoft.PowerApps..Build.Business.Apps.Without.Code.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/Cd11777ae53E9085/7wp1i.Learn.Microsoft.PowerApps..Build.Business.Apps.Without.Code.rar
Старый 05.05.2020, 10:38   #30108
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Learn Resume/CV Writing

Learn Resume/CV Writing
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 983 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 7 lectures (1 hour, 21 mins) | Language: English

Enhance You Resume/CV

What you'll learn

CV Writing
Effective RESUME Writing
Professional Resume
Personal Development
How people could be selected on basis of RESUME/CV

Requirements

Able to understand Basic English

Description

This Course not only enables you to write and effective Resume/CV but also helps you to recognize whom to choose on the basis of CV. So this course is really helpful to people belonging to any field whether they are hiring or tend to apply.

Get a Certification on the completion of this course.

Who this course is for:

Everyone
Job Seeker
Fresh Graduates

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/814876f1dd2eb03c5c0a6d1de20939ab/7slug.Learn.ResumeCV.Writing.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/a53ecec7994ffd3b475deb02466dce0e/7slug.Learn.ResumeCV.Writing.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/5CB859F3348D26A/7slug.Learn.ResumeCV.Writing.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/BEFD947004F5AAD/7slug.Learn.ResumeCV.Writing.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/d529818db3AA4fA7/7slug.Learn.ResumeCV.Writing.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/ee7c4b5DBbdd2E2C/7slug.Learn.ResumeCV.Writing.part2.rar
Старый 05.05.2020, 10:40   #30109
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Linux for beginners Learn Linux from Scratch!

Linux for beginners: Learn Linux from Scratch!
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 174 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 16 lectures (1 hour, 18 mins) | Language: English

A perfect way to start learning the Linux Operating System, Linux Commands and more!

What you'll learn

Test Linux without even installing it
Where to find tools you should use to setup your own Linux environment
Install Linux in a virtual or physical machine
Run commands
Manage the storage in your system like a pro
Find files and directories inside your system
Create, Edit, Delete and manage users in Linux
Apply and modify permissions for users and groups
Networking configuration and setup a local network

Requirements

Basic use of a PC

Description

Join the 7.000+ students learning useful and highly-demanded skills with my courses!

In this course you will find everything you need to get started with Linux. It's the perfect start in your path to a successful career as a system administrator and of course to improve your skills if you're already on the IT market.

Do you want a raise? Do you want to get a better job? Or even start your business as a freelance IT consultant? Then you should definitely take this course!

In this course you'll learn the fundamentals of Linux and know your way through the ins and outs of this operating system so you can feel comfortable using and managing from a personal computer to the most complex servers.

By the end of this course, you'll be able to:

Know the history behind Linux and what makes it such a wonderful operating system

Test Linux without even installing it and practice what you learn in this course

Know which tools you should use to setup your own environment

Know how to install Linux in a virtual or physical machine

Run commands that you'll learn through the course

Manage the storage in your system like a pro

Also you'll be able to find files and directories inside your system in no time

You'll be able to create, edit, delete and in general manage users in Linux

You'll know how to apply and modify permissions for users and groups

Finally you'll be able to check networking configuration and setup a local network for as many computers you need.

If you have any doubts, I'll guide you and help you with practices and examples. I'll also be keeping updated this course so you can get the most out of it, regardless of when you watch it.

Who this course is for:

Anyone who wants to learn Linux

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/2083c50509a236f89d6aa2e24ce94aad/fq24z.Linux.for.beginners.Learn.Linux.from.Scratch.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/4540886AA6C9541/fq24z.Linux.for.beginners.Learn.Linux.from.Scratch.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/84e436b11d0a3256/fq24z.Linux.for.beginners.Learn.Linux.from.Scratch.rar
Старый 05.05.2020, 10:41   #30110
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию My Passive Income App 2020 with Adsense and Bing Ads

My Passive Income App 2020 with Adsense and Bing Ads
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 540 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 20 lectures (1 hour, 15 mins) | Language: English
Earn Money From My Private App Using Adsense or MediaNet Ads (Bing Ads) or Any Other Contextual Ad Network.

What you'll learn

Understand my application and install on a server using their own ads.
Ultimate free traffic through Social media and sharing.
Install Google AdSense or Bing Ads.
Install Google Analytics to understand traffic.
Set up push notifications and build a subscriber base.
Passive Income strategy and how to get most of it.

Requirements

Beginner knowledge about CPanel / Hosting and PHP, html (Not a must)
An existing Google Adsense Account, MediaNet approved site or any other Ads network.
A zeal to generate Passive Income and spend some hours to set up the application
A PC or a Mac with active internet connection

Description

Hello everyone and welcome to my Master Course of Passive Income with Google Adsense or MediaNet or any other Ad Network of your preference. I will teach you my own unique ways though this simple application that I have implemented to earn more that a $1000 in just one month with MediaNet (Yahoo Bing ads) and Google Adsense Ads with proof. This is the best method applicable as per today's trend that will earn you steady flow of money. By only spending few valuable hours you can add value to your balance.

Not only this, I will be showing you how to build your own subscriber base and implement it for promotional links and contents. If you don't know coding, don't worry. I will give you all the necessary files and contents. I will guide you A to Z with simple, slow and smart lessons.

I won't give you any unnecessary information, just straight to the content! I will also teach you how to promote your application and make it viral. Yes, it is that simple and that easy. I have made the app super user friendly. Means anyone can use it.

Also, at the end of this course, you will get a free gift, adding value to your application. Key highlights of this course include:

A course that shows you my unique method to earn from Adsense or MediaNet (Yahoo-Bing ads network) (You can use any Ad network)

My app and how it generates income through ad network.

Files and contents ready to use and implement it just right away.

A full newbie tutorial on how to set up the App and install it in easy steps.

How you can build traffic to your application and why it will be so poplular that your friends and family will share building a chain network which will earn you great revenue in turn.

Easy guide on how to implement Google Ads / MediaNet ads that you can use to place it.

Set up a push notification and build a fan / subscriber base. Send promotional messages and text/urls to gain traffic later on.

Set up Google Analytics to monitor your traffic and income.

Still wondering?? I will show you my earnings proof and how I did it in just a month. The only hard part was developing the application, which I will give you for free, and you don't have to waste your valuable time. Just buy my course and get your financial freedom now.

Who this course is for:

Anyone who wants to earn Passive Income through Google Adsense or any other Ads network.
People who want to build a subscriber base.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/9cbf823a8821d26cf55cf792c2c7b077/x1o69.My.Passive.Income.App.2020.with.Adsense.and.Bing.Ads.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/282333913B51AED/x1o69.My.Passive.Income.App.2020.with.Adsense.and.Bing.Ads.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/fdaa792dbd2EED8d/x1o69.My.Passive.Income.App.2020.with.Adsense.and.Bing.Ads.rar
Старый 05.05.2020, 10:43   #30111
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию NCH PhotoStage Slideshow Producer Professional 7.23 Beta

NCH PhotoStage Slideshow Producer Professional 7.23 Beta | 6.5 Mb
Create your own photo slideshow movies. Creating a slideshow has never been easier. Bring your digital photos to life. Share memories in an interesting and portable way. Easily combine pictures, video clips, music and narration.

Preserve your memories with a multimedia slideshow you'll be proud to share with friends and family. Add photos and videos to the timeline, add visual interest with panning and zoom effects and place fade transitions between slides for a professional finish.

Slideshow Creation Features:

- Stunning Transition Effects
- Panning and zooming effects bring your photos to life
- Fade transitions give your slideshow a professional touch
- Preview the effects in real time
- Customize the duration of the effect

Complete Photo Optimization
- Fine tune brightness, color and saturation
- Crop, rotate and flip photos easily
- Add text captions to individual slides
- Add video clips for a complete slideshow presentation
- Preview your changes in real time

Amazing Audio Tools
- Add music tracks to your slideshow
- Record narrations with the click of a button
- Import pre-recorded narrations
- Mix multiple music tracks together using our powerful
- MixPad Audio File Mixer

Share With Your Family and Friends
- Burn to DVD and watch on your living room TV
- Show off your latest pics and clips on PSP, iPod, iPhone, 3GP mobile phone or Pocket PC
- Output video files and share your creation with even more friends by computer or over Internet

Supports Many Media Formats
Input Formats:
- Image: bmp, gif, jpg, jif, jiff, jpeg, exif, png, tif, tiff, psd, tga, pcx, jp2, wmf, ico
- Audio: wav, mp3, mpga, m4a, ogg, mid, flac, aac, wma, au, aiff, raw, dvf, vox, cda, gsm and many more
- Video: avi, mpeg, wmv, divX, Xvid, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mp4, mov, asf, vob, ogm and many more

Output Formats:
- Disc export: DVD, CD, Blu-ray Discs, HD-DVD
- Video export: avi, wmv, asf, mpg, 3gp, mp4, mov, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Mobile Phone, Pocket PC

Operating System: Windows 10, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1

Home Page - [Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/2ccd885922988c898c7dcdf25b9df12d/60sjd.NCH.PhotoStage.Slideshow.Producer.Professional.7.23.Beta.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/1C3E5E7C63733E2/60sjd.NCH.PhotoStage.Slideshow.Producer.Professional.7.23.Beta.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/9E8730d5317bd3Ea/60sjd.NCH.PhotoStage.Slideshow.Producer.Professional.7.23.Beta.rar
Старый 05.05.2020, 10:44   #30112
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию OFFEO Create Video Ads That Thrive On Social Media (Updated)

OFFEO : Create Video Ads That Thrive On Social Media
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 2.33 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 48 lectures (4 hour, 13 mins) | Language: English
A Learning By Doing Approach Teaching You To Create Video Ads As If You Are A Motion Graphics Pro - No Animation Skills.

What you'll learn

CREATE Professional Looking Video Ads To Market Your Product / Service, Boost Your Brand & Impress Your Audience Using OFFEO Without Needing To Have Any Previous Experience With Motion Graphics Or Design
GET Access To Some Awesome OFFEO Ready Made Video Ads Motion Graphics Templates That You Can Customize To Suit Your Brand Then Be Able To Use It
CREATE Professional Looking Video Ads From Scratch In No Time In OFFEO
GET To Know Some OFFEO Keyboard Shortcuts To Make Your Workflow Easier & Faster!
ADD & ANIMATE Different Design Elements ( Images, Videos, Text & Shapes )
APPLY Some Cool Effects Like Fire, Smoke, Lens Flare, Shock Waves, Energy, Explosions & Much More!
ADD Animated Backgrounds
CREATE Logo Intro/Outro
EXPORT Your Video Ad In MP4, MOV, GIF , PNG AND/OR JPG Formats
APPLY Some Awesome Color Correction On Your Video Ad Elements
APPLY OFEEO Cool Filters On Images / Videos
CREATE Professional Text Animations In NO TIME Using OFFEO
CREATE Fun & More Engaging Video Ads Using The Animated Emojis Available In OFFEO
MAKE Your Still Images Come To Life Using The Cool Set Of Video Overlays in OFFEO
ADD Your Brand Elements ( Logo, Colors & Fonts ) To OFFEO So You Could Then Use Them Quickly In Your Projects
GET 10+ places where you can find free photos and videos stock to use in your OFFEO Video Ad projects

Requirements

A Computer Or Laptop With Internet Connection
& Most Importantly Your Eagerness To Learn
No Motion Graphics / Design Experience / Skills Needed!

Description

Are you an Entrepreneur or a Small Business Owner who wants to market your own business / product or service on social media platforms by posting professional looking animated videos and graphics but you have a small budget, you can't hire a professional designer to do the work for you.

You wish if you could do it yourself but you don't have any design or animation skills and you also don't want to spend a lot of hours learning some complex motion graphics tools like Adobe After Effects for instance.

Yes the struggle is real but say no more!

You wished for it and OFFEO made it come true!

OFFEO is an online video maker platform that made it so easy for you to create stunning and professional looking videos by just dragging and dropping graphics elements onto your canvas and animate with just a click!

Not only this but also, you will get access to thousands of professional templates that can be posted on the most popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Pintrest that you could then edit and customize any, if you want to, to suit your own brand & impress your audience. ( check out the course promo to a sample of these templates you get inside OFFEO! )

So through out this course, I will help you to get up and running with OFFEO quickly using learning by doing approach and this by creating some projects together from scratch! ( check out the course promo to see what we are going to create! )

What Do You Get Through Out This Course:

- CREATE Professional Looking Video Ads To Market Your Product / Service, Boost Your Brand & Impress Your Audience Using OFFEO Without Needing To Have Any Previous Experience With Motion Graphics Or Design

- GET Access To Some Awesome OFFEO Ready Made Video Ads Motion Graphics Templates That You Can Customize To Suit Your Brand Then Be Able To Use It

- CREATE Professional Looking Video Ads From Scratch In No Time In OFFEO

- Get To Know Some OFFEO Keyboard Shortcuts To Make Your Workflow Easier & Faster!

- ADD & ANIMATE Different Design Elements ( Images, Videos, Text & Shapes )

- APPLY Some Cool Effects Like Fire, Smoke, Lens Flare, Shock Waves, Energy, Explosions & Much More!

- ADD Animated Backgrounds

- CREATE Logo Intro/Outro

- EXPORT Your Video Ad In MP4, MOV, GIF , PNG AND/OR JPG Formats

- APPLY Some Awesome Color Correction On Your Video Ad Elements

- APPLY OFEEO Cool Filters On Images / Videos

- CREATE Professional Text Animations In NO TIME Using OFFEO

- CREATE Fun & More Engaging Video Ads Using The Animated Emojis Available In OFFEO

- MAKE Your Still Images Come To Life Using The Cool Set Of Video Overlays in OFFEO

- CREATE Stunning Photo Slideshows using OFFEO

- ADD Your Brand Elements ( Logo, Colors & Fonts ) To OFFEO So You Could Then Use Them Quickly In Your Projects

- GET 10+ places where you can find free photos and videos stock to use in your OFFEO Video Ad projects

This course also includes assignment to practice what you have learned and make sure you quite understand it!

and while you are watching the lectures, whenever you feel like you don't understand a specific part or have some questions, let me know by posting all your comments and questions on the course discussion board and I will be more than happy to guide and assist you!

Excited enough?!

Come on in and we are going to have some fun together,

Maggie

About Maggie's Online Learning School:

Maggie's Online Learning School - Teaching 15 Courses on Udemy

OVER 37,000 successful students have already taken my online courses since October 2016 with many 5 Star Reviews

You get free lifetime access

All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere

All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free

Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!

Join this happy family of students

Enroll into the course and I will see you inside,

Maggie

Who this course is for:

Small Business Owners
Startup Owners
Entrepreneurs
Social Media Marketers
YouTubers
Freelancers

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/d824c0c43c3cd0a1c8f74a0a456dab2d/mhy8g.OFFEO..Create.Video.Ads.That.Thrive.On.Social.Media.Updated.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/c3dbf03ecf75785bb5dcf522d9e0b509/mhy8g.OFFEO..Create.Video.Ads.That.Thrive.On.Social.Media.Updated.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/cabf478787b33c25d4197ca839c342ad/mhy8g.OFFEO..Create.Video.Ads.That.Thrive.On.Social.Media.Updated.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/377633CD3BA766A/mhy8g.OFFEO..Create.Video.Ads.That.Thrive.On.Social.Media.Updated.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/A2D995CE8FEA046/mhy8g.OFFEO..Create.Video.Ads.That.Thrive.On.Social.Media.Updated.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/673CBBEAE719491/mhy8g.OFFEO..Create.Video.Ads.That.Thrive.On.Social.Media.Updated.part3.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/a07709098a5B020f/mhy8g.OFFEO..Create.Video.Ads.That.Thrive.On.Social.Media.Updated.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/1510279A3d0AdA73/mhy8g.OFFEO..Create.Video.Ads.That.Thrive.On.Social.Media.Updated.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/50b191f8197f1156/mhy8g.OFFEO..Create.Video.Ads.That.Thrive.On.Social.Media.Updated.part3.rar
Старый 05.05.2020, 10:45   #30113
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Public Speaking You Can Give Great Financial Presentations

Public Speaking: You Can Give Great Financial Presentations
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.84 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 20 lectures (1 hour, 35 mins) | Language: English
Public Speaking: Get audiences to understand remember the most important numbers/trends in your financial presentations.

What you'll learn

Deliver financial presentations effectively
Use PowerPoint effectively
Get audience members to understand and remember key numbers
Speak with poise and confidence
Not seem like a boring bean-counter

Requirements

Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam

Description

Public Speaking. Imagine giving a financial presentation and your audience is following you closely, understanding your key points and remembering the most important numbers and trends. Would you like to be able to give a financial presentation knowing that you will appear confident and relaxed, and that your audience can clearly understand your key takeaways?

In this How to Give Financial Presentations Public Speaking course you will learn the following:

*How to avoid the most common blunders in financial presentations that make most audience members zone out

*How to use PowerPoint effectively

*How to get audiences to understand complex financial concepts

*How to get your audience to remember your most important numbers and messages.

This Public Speaking course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.

The Public Speaking skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.

This Public Speaking course contain numerous video lectures plus several bonus books for your training library.

TJ Walker has been coaching and training people on their presentation skills for 30 years. Now, through the power of Udemy's online platform, he is able to give you the same high quality training that he gives in person to CEOs, Fortune 500 executives, and Presidents of countries. Only you can now receive the training at a tiny fraction of the normal fee for in-person training.

How long this course takes is up to you. The longest part of the course involves you speaking on video, critiquing yourself, and doing it over until you like it. But if you get to the point where you love how you look and sound when you present it will be well worth the time spent. And having this skill will save you time for all future presentations in your life.

You can begin improving your financial Public Speaking skills right now. You may have an opportunity to speak out as soon as tomorrow, so why waste another day worried that your financial presentation skills are not up to high standards.

Enroll in this Public Speaking course today.

There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this course. And the instructor also provides an enhanced guarantee.

What others say:

"TJ Walker's single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media." Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television

"TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world." Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer

(TJ Walker's Media Training Worldwide) "The world's leading presentation and media training firm."Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor

Who this course is for:

This course is for CFOs and anyone who has to give financial presentations

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/049ee9bf184ef9934f751cdda34ad750/xlp0m.Public.Speaking.You.Can.Give.Great.Financial.Presentations.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/60c44779987b8aed8104ae8ba991c6cd/xlp0m.Public.Speaking.You.Can.Give.Great.Financial.Presentations.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/46366064A7E2B68/xlp0m.Public.Speaking.You.Can.Give.Great.Financial.Presentations.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/BC120D7A3EA1F68/xlp0m.Public.Speaking.You.Can.Give.Great.Financial.Presentations.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/5c9566d030941373/xlp0m.Public.Speaking.You.Can.Give.Great.Financial.Presentations.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/E39bc3eE6f64981c/xlp0m.Public.Speaking.You.Can.Give.Great.Financial.Presentations.part2.rar
Старый 05.05.2020, 10:47   #30114
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Softany WordToHelp 3.23

Softany WordToHelp 3.23 | 6.4 Mb
Softany WordToHelp is an extremely easy-to-use help authoring tool. You only need to write documents in Microsoft Word, Softany WordToHelp will help you generate a variety of help files( HTML help(.chm), Web-based help and PDF). Softany WordToHelp provide up to 20 professional templates, so that you can produce professional-looking help documents without any knowledge of HTML and page design.

Key features:
Uses Word documents as source - with the most powerful word processor in the world, nothing cannot be imagined.
Provides over 20 professional templates - without any design skills, you can make good-looking help files.
Supports importing CHM file - convert existing CHM file to Word document so that you can transfer your previous works on other help authoring tools to Softany WordToHelp.
Visual CHM designer - the easiest way to set the properties of your chm files. (e.g. menu, toolbar, navigation, window size, default position, etc).

Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10

Home Page - [Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/1258692139426a70a54d5f8282abc49c/5iv0t.Softany.WordToHelp.3.23.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/043CE9278B0B67C/5iv0t.Softany.WordToHelp.3.23.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/E6B228c78a5928C5/5iv0t.Softany.WordToHelp.3.23.rar
Старый 05.05.2020, 10:48   #30115
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию The DevOps Way - A School for Mastering DevOps

The DevOps Way - A School for Mastering DevOps
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 2.24 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 58 lectures (3 hour, 46 mins) | Language: English
A practitioner's guide to understanding DevOps inc. DevOps Culture, Engineering, CI/CD, DevSecOps & Enterprise DevOps.

What you'll learn

The DevOps Way will give you the foundational knowledge required by everyone who is driven by purpose, interested in delivering value to customers and focussed on outcomes.
You'll discover the origins of DevOps, gain an understanding of DevOps from the viewpoint of some of its most influential thought leaders and learn about the relationship DevOps has with Continuous Delivery and Agile practices.
You will gain a solid knowledge of what Devops is all about including various technologies which enable DevOps at scale and how DevOps plays a vital role in the enterprise.

Requirements

None - Accept for a desire to better yourself

Description

The DevOps Way is a practitioner's guide from industry leading advocates and practitioners to understanding DevOps and how it helps you, and the enterprises you are part of succeed at scale.

Drawing upon experiences and insights from practitioners and thought leaders in the global DevOps community, we have created a course which will give you broad knowledge across the full DevOps landscape.

In the DevOps Way, you'll discover the origins of DevOps, gain an understanding of DevOps from the viewpoint of some of its most influential thought leaders and learn about the relationship DevOps has with Continuous Delivery and Agile practices.

We'll also explore the various technologies which enable DevOps at scale and how DevOps plays a vital role in the enterprise.

On completing this course you will have gained comprehensive knowledge of the beliefs and behaviours that underpin DevOps, enabling you to provide a greater and more rewarding contribution towards the mission of your enterprise.

What people are saying about The DevOps Way :

"This is a great course that comes straight from a true pillar of the London DevOps and Enterprise Agility community.

I highly recommend it to anyone looking to understand the DevOps movement, the key principles, and how to put them into practice."

Mark Rendell - Principal Director, Accenture

"It's a great course. It gives beginners a complete picture of the whole development process, tools and culture as well as awareness of good strategies in a clear and easy to understand manner.

I would put all new and existing team members on this course to bring them all up the advanced level needed to deliver value at pace, in a safe manner with happy clients and colleagues."

Allan Southward - Director, Deloitte

"If you work in an organisation that relies on digital technology in any way, then this course is for you.

It distills the knowledge and experience of the leading figures from the DevOps community into practical means to respond to the rapid pace of change and drive performance"

Adam Lenander - HR Transformation Lead, Deutsche Bank

Why use our course? Learn more about the author and founder of the course, Barry Chandler.
Having experienced a fulfilling career in Software Engineering, organised DevOpsDays London in 2016, set up his own Enterprise Agility meetup group and conference the following year, Barry has become a leading figure in the UK's DevOps community.

As both a leader in the DevOps community and Practitioner, Barry is in a unique position to provide perspectives from many DevOps, Technology and Enterprise leadership thought leaders and also pass on practitioner insights you only gain from being involved in hands on delivery.

Aside from .Mastery and his events, Barry spends his time advising global enterprises on approach to DevOps and continual transformation, focusing on Purpose, Value and Outcomes.

​Spanning a career of over 26 years, he has worked in several different industries as an independent consultant, for consultancies as well as a company employee. Over half of his career has been with Barclays Investment Bank.

For many years Barry was a hands on application engineer which lead into capacity, stability, development and delivery management roles. After DevOpsDays, he took on a role of Co-chair of the Barclays group wide DevOps community of practise.

If there is one word his friends would use to describe him it would be Passionate!

Message to students

Hey there!

If you've enrolled onto one of my courses I very much hope you enjoy it.

I'm very keen to get feedback, both positive and negative. I'll always try and respond, your input is very important to me and helps us to make the course better for everyone. The easiest way to get in touch is to connect on LinkedIn and send me a message.

All the best,

Barry

Who this course is for:

Anyone who wants to learn about DevOps
Leaders - C Level, Technology, Business, Function or Department, Transformation, Community
Managers - Technology, Business, Product, Business Stream, Function, Department, DevOps, Operations, Support, Team/Scrum Master, Testing, Community or CoE, HR, L&D, Sales, Marketing, Recruitment
Delivery - Design, UX/CX, Engineer - DevOps, Engineer - Application, Engineer - Testing, Infrastructure, Security, Database, Graduate, Support Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Aligned
DevOps Managers
It Project Managers, IT Managers
Project Managers and Consultants
Students

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/8aaa0eca0fe95c33a039fe7fb1c9714a/o8j8s.The.DevOps.Way..A.School.for.Mastering.DevOps.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/6759397e035eef9efc14b6393dc3c7df/o8j8s.The.DevOps.Way..A.School.for.Mastering.DevOps.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/4e4a005c405267dc1f4bab75a0f9c468/o8j8s.The.DevOps.Way..A.School.for.Mastering.DevOps.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/5FB47B70920D476/o8j8s.The.DevOps.Way..A.School.for.Mastering.DevOps.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/384CE05173A13C9/o8j8s.The.DevOps.Way..A.School.for.Mastering.DevOps.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/27B8340361A2552/o8j8s.The.DevOps.Way..A.School.for.Mastering.DevOps.part3.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/c66fb65443df761a/o8j8s.The.DevOps.Way..A.School.for.Mastering.DevOps.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/cD69c5f41c0ca2d2/o8j8s.The.DevOps.Way..A.School.for.Mastering.DevOps.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/e7d30206393530c4/o8j8s.The.DevOps.Way..A.School.for.Mastering.DevOps.part3.rar
Старый 05.05.2020, 10:49   #30116
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Turn Your Passion To Passive Income With Blogger

Turn Your Passion To Passive Income With Blogger
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 450 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 5 lectures (50 mins) | Language: English

Create Professional Website with Zero Coding Experience

What you'll learn

Learn how to create a simple website with your blogger blog
Learn how to install a blogger blog template
Learn how to install a blogger menus - sub menus
Learn how to link your website to adsense and start make money
Learn how to make some steps to get the first search result and appear on google search engine
Small tips on getting higher paid RPM from Adsense everyday
Transfer your passion to website and share your ideas to the world

Requirements

A well to DO more than just WATCH

Description

What you'll learn

Learn how to create a simple website with your blogger blog

Learn how to install a blogger blog template

Learn how to install a blogger menus - sub menus

Learn how to link your website to adsense and start make money

Learn how to make some steps to get the first search result and appear on google search engine

Small tips on getting higher paid RPM from Adsense everyday

Transfer your passion to website and share your ideas to the world

The course just missing the last few minutes and will be completed , Each week i will upload 1 video

Wish you great success

Who this course is for:

Anyone looking to make a website for free
Anyone looking to start making money online
Anyone looking to use google adsense to earn money
Anyone who wants a blog to post his articles in
Anyone that want to share his experience or his passion

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/b4aceb86535d4ba9ae38069b9df11341/7q7lc.Turn.Your.Passion.To.Passive.Income.With.Blogger.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/4932A7C3DA83A9D/7q7lc.Turn.Your.Passion.To.Passive.Income.With.Blogger.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/84a092bef671F38F/7q7lc.Turn.Your.Passion.To.Passive.Income.With.Blogger.rar
Старый 05.05.2020, 10:50   #30117
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию User Research Micromastery 01 - Usability Intuition

User Research Micromastery 01 - Usability Intuition
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 755 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 8 lectures (37 mins) | Language: English

Exercises to brush up on your usability skill. Get into the habit of spotting usability issues

What you'll learn

You will be able to spot more usability issues.
You will get into the habit of classifying usability issues according to the ISO definition.
Your heightened usability intuition will boost your empathy towards users.
By spotting many issues early on, you will get to good designs in fewer iterations.

Requirements

Be prepared to spend about 2-3 days with the exercises.
You should have a basic understanding of UX and Usability.
No special tools are needed.

Description

Usability intuition is the skill of noticing usability issues in your daily life and in the digital products you work on.

As Jakob Nielsen pointed out 90% of UX skills come from on-the-job learning, only 10% you can learn in classrooms. Usability intuition is one of the "on-the-job" type of skills. Fortunately, there is a way to practice it outside the job, using the exercises in this course.

As a UX Research Lead in a 16 UXer strong team, I see usability intuition as a key skill to speed up design work, because this skill can prevent many usability problems from happening right in the 1st iteration. As a bonus, those of us, who are versed in usability intuition, can see product opportunities that others can't.

Please note, this is a hands-on course. We won't cover any theory on usability or related fields.

Who this course is for:

UX Designers who would like to spot more usability issues early on and get to a good design in fewer iterations.
UX Researchers who would like to sharpen their sensitivity and get more data out of user sessions.
Product Creators, Startuppers, Product Managers who would like to recognize (usability) opportunities when they see them.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/c931af1319bf049ffe8a068cf324f577/xy26r.User.Research.Micromastery.01..Usability.Intuition.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/d15157df88451990795f0d3c475e6f87/xy26r.User.Research.Micromastery.01..Usability.Intuition.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/1E60149C7F82A19/xy26r.User.Research.Micromastery.01..Usability.Intuition.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/2F807F707360215/xy26r.User.Research.Micromastery.01..Usability.Intuition.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/8d1b5bd188406926/xy26r.User.Research.Micromastery.01..Usability.Intuition.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/C925b0f8e43f79eb/xy26r.User.Research.Micromastery.01..Usability.Intuition.part2.rar
Старый 05.05.2020, 11:11   #30118
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Beat the Codility Coding Interview in Python (Updated)

Beat the Codility Coding Interview in Python
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.73 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 73 lectures (4 hour, 55 mins) | Language: English

Learn and practice how to solve many coding puzzles from Codility using Python

What you'll learn

Experience solving many of codility's coding interview puzzles, with problem descriptions, hints and solutions
Learn common problem solving tips ideal for coding interviews in python
Have a greater chance of passing the coding interview with codility, hackerrank and others

Requirements

Python programming language
Basic understanding of data structures and algorithms

Description

This course has been designed to help you pass your next coding interview. It focuses on puzzles from Codility's training lessons, so if you have an online coding test coming up, this course is perfect for you.

The key to passing coding interviews is to practice as much as possible by solving various types of coding puzzles. In doing so you sharpen your problem solving skills and eventually you will start to see patterns amongst the different coding solutions. You also increase your chances of being asked a problem you've already solved.

In this course you'll get to practice many of these coding puzzles. In every section we introduce the topic, explain the problem and later provide you with a few hints that help solve the puzzle. In the end we arrive at the solution together.

Along the way you'll learn how to ride a motorbike, surf, scuba dive and fly an aeroplane. *

Join me on this course, and let's get you to pass this interview!

*Not really, however this course is pretty fun regardless.

All code in this course can be found on github, username/project: cutajarj/CodilityInPython

Who this course is for:

Python Developers about to take the codility coding interview
Python Developers about to take another coding interview, such as hackerrank or others
Python Developers about to take a face to face or phone coding interview

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/36fdb7fe50efe193afefac64f764df33/2yfug.Beat.the.Codility.Coding.Interview.in.Python.Updated.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/1a5d5827a9d3e6d605da5d6b3157a1e5/2yfug.Beat.the.Codility.Coding.Interview.in.Python.Updated.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/CD8A0E68BCAAC33/2yfug.Beat.the.Codility.Coding.Interview.in.Python.Updated.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/D7DA4AF54DFE221/2yfug.Beat.the.Codility.Coding.Interview.in.Python.Updated.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/02a07fBa23B9DcEe/2yfug.Beat.the.Codility.Coding.Interview.in.Python.Updated.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/4530F80debc469c0/2yfug.Beat.the.Codility.Coding.Interview.in.Python.Updated.part2.rar
Старый 05.05.2020, 11:13   #30119
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Coursera - Autism Spectrum Disorder by University of California, Davis

Coursera - Autism Spectrum Disorder by University of California, Davis
Video: .mp4 (1280x720) | Audio: AAC, 44100 kHz, 2ch | Size: 567.69 Mb
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 2h 34m | Language: English
Understanding the characteristics of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and their implications for behavior, learning and the ability to process information is critical for anyone working or interacting with those on the spectrum - educators, clinicians, counselors, therapists, medical staff, family and employers. This course will give you a fundamental understanding of what ASD is, how it is diagnosed, the primary areas of impairment, and why prevalence is increasing.

Coursera - Autism Spectrum Disorder by University of California, Davis
Video: .mp4 (1280x720) | Audio: AAC, 44100 kHz, 2ch | Size: 567.69 Mb
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 2h 34m | Language: English
Understanding the characteristics of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and their implications for behavior, learning and the ability to process information is critical for anyone working or interacting with those on the spectrum - educators, clinicians, counselors, therapists, medical staff, family and employers. This course will give you a fundamental understanding of what ASD is, how it is diagnosed, the primary areas of impairment, and why prevalence is increasing.

Examine the developmental and sensori-motor differences that may impact academic, play, social and self-help skills at different stages of life, including the transition to higher education and employment. Gain a clear understanding of how sensory regulation differs for individuals on the spectrum, and explore practical tools for identifying triggers and communicating feelings. Learn to use evidence-based practices to provide effective interventions and explore typical strengths and weaknesses of individuals on the spectrum in relation to identified impairments.

The course culminates with a description of the ASD system of care, an overview of the National Standards Report studies and treatments, and an explanation of how evidence-based practices are established and implemented.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/a8a15cbfa135d2f338749006f34f82a1/e06u0.Coursera..Autism.Spectrum.Disorder.by.University.of.California.Davis.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/B7953E93AADA4B8/e06u0.Coursera..Autism.Spectrum.Disorder.by.University.of.California.Davis.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/6f77125C9546466e/e06u0.Coursera..Autism.Spectrum.Disorder.by.University.of.California.Davis.rar
Старый 05.05.2020, 11:14   #30120
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Coursera - Introduction to Dental Medicine by University of Pennsylvania

Coursera - Introduction to Dental Medicine by University of Pennsylvania
Video: .mp4 (1280x720) | Audio: AAC, 44100 kHz, 2ch | Size: 1.32 Gb
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 6h 16m | Language: English
The mouth is the window into human health. This course provides an overview of dental medicine to engage, educate, excite and assist you in improving the oral health of your patients and members of your community.

We will review topics in dental medicine including scope of the field, what to expect in function, and some of the many ways that dysfunction may present for different patients. This will include discussions of mouth, jaw, and tooth anatomy, pathology, and treatment. We will talk about differences between patients and the unique roles that different members of the dental field may play in treatment depending on the patient and condition. This course starts from basic concepts and proceeds to review trends in current research and technology. We offer scientific background, some skills for patient evaluation and interview, and some suggestions for further learning for those interested in or involved in dental education.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/4e7e5abf1cee39c5432cc535502e2c4b/9qa7h.Coursera..Introduction.to.Dental.Medicine.by.University.of.Pennsylvania.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/652a58369f9c9939a7060d377185a72d/9qa7h.Coursera..Introduction.to.Dental.Medicine.by.University.of.Pennsylvania.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/979ba2fbbedaf7093f2012d80f3b181a/9qa7h.Coursera..Introduction.to.Dental.Medicine.by.University.of.Pennsylvania.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/D7383DFECDAA3A9/9qa7h.Coursera..Introduction.to.Dental.Medicine.by.University.of.Pennsylvania.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/785E44E78826A55/9qa7h.Coursera..Introduction.to.Dental.Medicine.by.University.of.Pennsylvania.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/E3BFE5D91E10B1C/9qa7h.Coursera..Introduction.to.Dental.Medicine.by.University.of.Pennsylvania.part3.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/fEf76fA04d8b3747/9qa7h.Coursera..Introduction.to.Dental.Medicine.by.University.of.Pennsylvania.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/99664aaeF2ED2Dbe/9qa7h.Coursera..Introduction.to.Dental.Medicine.by.University.of.Pennsylvania.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/971d82097F6882dC/9qa7h.Coursera..Introduction.to.Dental.Medicine.by.University.of.Pennsylvania.part3.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws