mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Create an App Without Code - Build your MVP in 1 day

Create an App Without Code - Build your MVP in 1 day
Duration: 2h6m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 48000Hz, 2ch | 605 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Validate your business idea without code. Create an iOS & Android app in no time using Adalo, Zapier, and Airtable

What you'll learn
Quickly validate your business or feature idea by building an MVP including website, prototype and mobile app
Build and launch mobile apps for iOS and Android without any coding
Create mockups and clickable prototypes with Figma
Learn how to flesh out and validate your idea with lean methods
Gather customer feedback before and after your launch to inform your product strategy
Build beautiful landing pages within 1 hour using Carrd
Set up automated email marketing campaigns with Zapier, Mailchimp and Gmail
Get paid by integrating payments into your app with Stripe
Set up a lightweight CRM system with Airtable
Start your own online business within a week without spending money for external resources
Learn how to use the latest no-code tools of 2020

Requirements
Anyone with an internet connection can get started right away

Description
In this hands-on course, you will learn everything you need to know to build a mobile and web app without writing any code.

Go from idea to App Store launch for iOS or Android within just 2 hours.

You don't have to be a software engineer or spend a lot of money hiring one to create your MVP within 1 day to validate your startup or feature idea with real users. This will enable you to learn, iterate, and improve your product quickly, following a lean startup best practice.

You will earn all the essential steps to start your product-based business:

Validating ideas and opportunities

Building your website and visuals with Canva & Carrd

Setting up your CRM for email marketing with Airtable, Mailchimp & Gmail

UX / UI design, wireframing and prototyping with Figma

Building your mobile app with Adalo

Enabling payments with Stripe

Integrating analytics to understand your user behavior with Mixpanel

Automating workflows and connecting with other apps with Zapier

You will be introduced to the latest and most popular no-code tools out there that enable you to build something quickly on your own. At the end of the course, you will be able to launch your own app on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.

Get practical tips and first-hand insights from your instructor Sebastian, who has launched several online businesses himself.

You will also get access to our community of makers, where you can share your work and get valuable feedback.

Your instructor

Sebastian Hoffmann is a Product Management Leader at DAZN and a former strategy consultant at PwC. Throughout the past nine years, he gained experience in various positions at startups, scale-ups, and corporates. He founded multiple online businesses and is a featured expert in publications such as Wired, NASDAQ, or Hackernoon.

Who this course is for

Aspiring entrepreneurs

Small business owners

Startups

Indie Makers

Product Managers

Marketers

Designers

UX researchers

Corporate Innovators & Intrapreneurs

Students

And even developers!

Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to quickly test ideas with an MVP
Entrepreneurs who want to launch an online business
Small business owner who want to create a mobile and web app for their business
UX designers, researchers and marketers who want to validate ideas with real users
Product Managers who want to spin up something quickly without waiting for UX or engineering
Anyone in an organization who wants to share an idea and get stakeholders onboard
Students who want to build something as an assignment
Engineers who don't want to spend too much development effort upfront
Startups with limited budget for engineers

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/ccafa07834af31958b95b1f08a754710/46lrr.Create.an.App.Without.Code..Build.your.MVP.in.1.day.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/FE2454941E503CD/46lrr.Create.an.App.Without.Code..Build.your.MVP.in.1.day.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xUGg/46lrr.Create.an.App.Without.Code..Build.your.MVP.in.1.day.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.10.2020, 11:32   #44297
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Create a Photo Story.

Create a Photo Story.
Duration: 54m | .MP4 1920x1080, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 1.04 GB
Many photographers find that their work takes a distinctive leap forward once they start working on a photo series instead of just standalone images.

This is because a well-conceived photo series will provide focus and naturally guide the photographer towards uncovering and defining their own distinctive style. This kind of project is excellent for those looking to create a portfolio or Instagram feed with a strong, cohesive look.
A photo story will have a beginning, middle, and end.
You will need a way to take photos, a desire to create a story that will take some time to construct and complete. Creating a photo story can help you create a portfolio, improve your photographic skills, and help you ignite a passion for photography.
It will be helpful to have a basic understanding of composition, light, and exposure because having all 3 of these components will help you create a cohesive story.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/2111fa466d68006ce70fbf85c85d41a1/kyn08.Create.a.Photo.Story..rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/CF7D99D3BC5EB94/kyn08.Create.a.Photo.Story..rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xvYW/kyn08.Create.a.Photo.Story..rar
Старый 27.10.2020, 11:34   #44298
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Create your Own Trees in Blender 2.8 | Fast and Easy | Blender 2.90

Create your Own Trees in Blender 2.8 | Fast and Easy | Blender 2.90
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 551 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 7 lectures (36 mins) | Language: English

Hello everyone!

In this class we are going to learn how to create our own trees!

If you ever tried to make a nature scene or an exterior archviz scene or a concept artwork, you'll probably now how hard it is to add vegetation and also keep it varied and realistic, specially for trees. There are tones of resources out there, but it's also hard sometimes to find the kind of tree you're looking for.

So in order to have more freedom while creating our scene we will be using a free addon for the tree creation. Then we will explore the different possibilities that brings this addon and take a look on the leaf material, taking special care on the translucent setup to achieve realistic behavior of the light.

After that, we will create some twigs and populate the tree.

Finally we will take a look on how to create different variations of the same tree and keep it ready to append to our projects!

In this class you'll learn:

How to download and install the Free addon: Mtree
Create a basic tree shape and generate different branch levels
How to Save and Load different presets quickly
How to set a realistic translucent leaf material
Create different twig variations and populate the tree
Generate different variations of the same tree quickly

Here you can see the links to download the addon and other useful resources:

MTree Addon
Leaf material used in class
Bark materials. CGBookcase
Leaf textures on Textures.com
Cut out Trees

I hope you enjoy this class!

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/7ba40cfd05d74c33c0bde55335b9d2b2/5tkju.Create.your.Own.Trees.in.Blender.2.8..Fast.and.Easy..Blender.2.90.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/307F4BA655F88EB/5tkju.Create.your.Own.Trees.in.Blender.2.8..Fast.and.Easy..Blender.2.90.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xUGo/5tkju.Create.your.Own.Trees.in.Blender.2.8..Fast.and.Easy..Blender.2.90.rar
Старый 27.10.2020, 11:36   #44299
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Creative Editing For Film & Video

Creative Editing For Film & Video
Video: .mp4 (1920x1080, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 2.17 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 4 hours | Language: English
In this course you will learn the basics of editing films and videos from start to finish as well as how to thinking creatively towards the process. This is not a "how-to" course on how to use a specific editing application. This course is designed about the editing process in general.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/4bdd414c0abe24ca3ee72a968781d967/y86k4.Creative.Editing.For.Film..Video.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/A3A530E45561274/y86k4.Creative.Editing.For.Film..Video.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xem7/y86k4.Creative.Editing.For.Film..Video.rar
Старый 27.10.2020, 11:37   #44300
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию CSSLP Cert Prep: 5 Secure Software Testing

CSSLP Cert Prep: 5 Secure Software Testing
Duration: 1h 4m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 140 MB
Improve the security of your organization's applications while working toward a credential that can propel your career forward.

Prepare for the fifth domain of the CSSLP exam, Secure Software Testing, with this installment of the CSSLP Cert Prep series. Learn about building test cases with a comprehensive approach, including both automated and manual penetration testing, regression, integration, and failure test cases, plus unique tests with a cryptography focus. Get tips for building a testing strategy, such as how to group your tests for greater efficiency and expand your testing with external sources. Plus, see how to execute verification and validation tests and properly conduct testing in order to uncover, track, and remediate bugs.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/4ca7ec5bd772fecdef718496fd1d3f93/0788i.CSSLP.Cert.Prep.5.Secure.Software.Testing.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/A52D0ADAFD0E69D/0788i.CSSLP.Cert.Prep.5.Secure.Software.Testing.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xUG4/0788i.CSSLP.Cert.Prep.5.Secure.Software.Testing.rar
Старый 27.10.2020, 11:39   #44301
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию DAX Power Pivot Time Intelligence - 10 Easy Steps

DAX Power Pivot Time Intelligence - 10 Easy Steps
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.37 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 51 lectures (5 hour, 48 mins) | Language: English
Support the Needs of Business Intelligence Using Custom Calendars and Time Period Functions in DAX.

What you'll learn

Support the needs of Business Intelligence using Time Period Functions in DAX
Create running-totals with DATESYTD(), DATESQTD() & DATESMTD()
Learn how to use PREVIOUSYEAR() and related DAX functions including PREVIOUSQUARTER(), PREVIOUSMONTH() & PREVIOUSDAY()
Customise DAX ready Time Intelligence functions with DATEADD()
Learn how to create base measures including FIRSTDATE(), LASTDATE(), ENDOFMONTH() & STARTOFYEAR()
Learn how to use CLOSINGBALANCE() family of DAX functions
Understand the benefits of FILTER() to super-charge measures in place of CALCULATE()'s "simple" filters
Create a 4-4-5 Custom Calendar in Excel and relate to the existing Data Model
Learn how to recreate DAX in-built Time Intelligence functions for custom calendars
Use DAX Patterns to master navigating the custom calendar
Learn how to over-ride the incoming filter context with the ALL() function
Suppress totals and subtotals with HASONEVALUE()
Create % growth calculations and generate reports to impress

Requirements

You should be familiar with DAX Power Pivot basics i.e. how to create a data model covered in DAX Power Pivot - 10 Easy Steps for Beginners or DAX Power Pivot - 10 Easy Steps for Intermediates
The course is run in Excel 2016 - however, Excel 2013 & 2010 users can follow along
IMPORTANT: You need a version of Excel that is compatible with Power Pivot (Excel 2013/2016/2019 Standalone, Office 365, Enterprise E3/E5, Office Professional 2016, etc.)
This course is designed for PC users (Power Pivot is currently unavailable with Excel for Mac)

Description

This course builds upon the skills learned in the first course in this series DAX Power Pivot - 10 Easy Steps for Beginners.

You have already gotten your hands dirty with DAX & Power Pivot and seen how awesome it is. Now you are ready to take your skills to the next level by delving deeper and acquiring a more thorough understanding of how Power Pivot handles Time data.

Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) includes Time Intelligence functions to support the needs of Business Intelligence analysis by enabling you to manipulate data using time periods, including days, months, quarters, and years, and then build and compare calculations over those periods.

Here's what others had to say about the course:

"So far it's been easy to follow. The instructor is doing a great job of explaining what she is doing. Looking forward to more advanced topics. UPDATE: I've completed the course. It's a great course and I'm glad I took this one, as well as DAX Power Pivot 10 Easy Steps for Beginners. I'll be referencing the material often, there's a lot on information that's new to me. I really want to dive more into custom calendars and DAX patterns. I've already been showing my managers at work how powerful DAX functions can be. Gilly Dow did a fantastic job with both of her courses I took on Udemy. She's very knowledgeable on Excel and Power Pivot topics and her enthusiasm and encouragement always shows in her lectures. She is very responsive to queries from her students; my questions were answered very quickly. I've taken other online courses where you never heard back if you were having problems; that's definitely not an issue here."

- John Pertell

"Outstanding. It's explained clear concise wonderful examples that are broken down and clearly explained fantastic course great teacher and teaching style. Highly recommend"

- Stephen Davanzo

"Highly recommended course! For every single function mentioned in the course there are an example and practice exercise. Great!"

- Elbina Rizakhanova

What You'll Learn:

The first part of the course concentrates on DAX time-ready functions ideal for a standard calendar - the kind you hang on your wall. So, if that's how you roll at work - this is perfect for you.

The second half raises the stakes and you will learn how to manipulate DAX to generate your own custom functions to work with 4-4-5 calendars used in many different industries including retail.

In order to do this, I'll introduce you to some new DAX functions that will elevate your skills enabling you to build custom functions for those pesky non-standard calendars.

Even if this doesn't fit your remit - DO IT ANYWAY! Your level of understanding will increase leaps and bounds and your confidence will soarrrrr!!! Plus, it's GREAT fun and you'll learn heaps along the way!

What you will learn in this course:

Performing Date Calculations in DAX with a Standard Calendar

Building a standard Calendar table
Running Totals with: Month-to-Date (MTD), Quarter-to-Date (QTD) and Year-to-Date (YTD)
Computing the moving annual total for Fiscal Year Ends
Aggregating and Comparing Growth %'s over time
Time intelligence with CALCULATE()
Computing periods from the Prior Year
Closing Balance, First Date, Last Date, End of Month and Start of Year
Computing values Between Dates

Performing Date Calculations in DAX with a 4-4-5 Calendar

Building a custom Calendar table
Working with multiple Calendar tables
Manipulating DAX Patterns
Custom Time intelligence with CALCULATE()
Custom Time intelligence with CALCULATE(), FILTER() and ALL()
Aggregating and Comparing Growth %'s over time

Will it be easy? Yes and no - the first half of the course - the DAX "time-ready" functions are intuitive and straightforward.

The custom Time Intelligence functions you create can be challenging but with my guidance and your growing understanding it will be really, really satisfying - trust me!

Thanks for taking the time to check out my course. I can't wait to help you take the next step in developing your DAX & Power Pivot skills. I have used Excel 2016 to demonstrate this fantastic tool but you can follow along in Excel 2010 & 2013 - I'll do my best to point out the differences. If you have any questions about the course, feel free to message me here or check out the FREE preview lectures to learn more.

Take the first steps to a new and rewarding future by clicking on the TAKE THIS COURSE button, located on the top right corner of the page.

I look forward to seeing you on the inside!

Who this course is for:

Anyone who wants to learn DAX Time Intelligence functions with standard or custom calendars
All DAX Power Pivot - 10 Easy Steps for Beginners students who want to take their learning to the next level

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/e535ca69c1f0af7cfd53fce3031a5bfe/d7xdk.DAX.Power.Pivot.Time.Intelligence..10.Easy.Steps.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/9D9409C451F157B/d7xdk.DAX.Power.Pivot.Time.Intelligence..10.Easy.Steps.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xUAJ/d7xdk.DAX.Power.Pivot.Time.Intelligence..10.Easy.Steps.rar
Старый 27.10.2020, 11:40   #44302
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Deep Learning in Practice II: Transfer Learning Projects

Deep Learning in Practice II: Transfer Learning Projects
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.12 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 63 lectures (3 hour, 10 mins) | Language: English
Develop commercial-level deep learning applications with state-of-the-art neural networks in Tensorflow 2 and Keras

What you'll learn

Develop complex deep learning projects using Transfer Learning
Efficiently organize and structure deep learning projects
Develop reusable libraries to reduce development time of deep learning projects
Understand how to perform efficient training of classification projects with Transfer Learning
Compare between deep learning models
Learn State of the Art Classification Models
Conduct training on local machine and Google Colab

Requirements

Understand the basic concepts of machine learning (recommended, but not required)
Be familiar with Python programming language and data structures (Numpy, Pandas)
Understand the basic concepts of neural networks (recommended)

Description

You want to start developing deep learning solutions, but you do not want to lose time in mathematics and theory?

You want to conduct deep learning projects, but do not like the hassle of tedious programming tasks?

Do you want an automated process for developing deep learning solutions?

This course is then designed for you! Welcome to Deep Learning in Practice, with NO PAIN!

This course is the second course on a series of Deep Learning in Practice Courses of Anis Koubaa, namely

Deep Learning in Practice I: Basics and Dataset Design: the student will learn the basics of conducting a classification project using deep neural networks, then he learns about how to design a dataset for industrial-level professional deep learning projects.

Deep Learning in Practice II: Transfer Learning and Models Evaluation: the student will learn how to manage complex deep learning projects and develop models using transfer learning using several state-of-the-art CNN algorithms. He will learn how to develop reusable projects and how to compare the results of different deep learning models in an automated manner.

Deep Learning in Practice III: Deployment of Deep Learning Models: the student will learn how to deploy deep learning models in a production environment. We will present the deployment techniques used in industry such as Flask, Docker, Tensorflow Serving, Tensorflow JavaScript, and Tensorflow Lite, for deployment in a different environment. Despite important, this topic has little coverage in tutorials and documentations.

Deep Learning in Practice II: Transfer Learning Projects

This course introduces you to transfer learning and demonstrate to you how to use transfer learning in real-world projects.

In this course, I demonstrate how to conduct training of a deep learning classification model using transfer learning.

Besides, you will learn how to evaluate the performance of a model with some pre-configured libraries that makes it easy to obtain the results and interpret them.

I also provide ready-to-use Google Colab Notebooks with all codes used in this course.

The same code can be easily adapted and reused for any classification project in an automated way.

Who this course is for:

Someone who learned the concepts of deep learning, but want to master the practical aspects of deep learning projects
PhD and Master students doing thesis on deep learning
Any enthusiast about artificial intelligence and deep learning
Computer vision practitioners
Anyone who would like to learn about best practices in deep learning
Anyone who like to quickly start with deep learning without having a background in it

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/f12438035bbaf34b9b7adadcd478a1d5/b5uax.Deep.Learning.in.Practice.II.Transfer.Learning.Projects.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/D8DE79188CAF43F/b5uax.Deep.Learning.in.Practice.II.Transfer.Learning.Projects.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xUum/b5uax.Deep.Learning.in.Practice.II.Transfer.Learning.Projects.rar
Старый 27.10.2020, 11:42   #44303
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Design a 3D Typography Poster

Design a 3D Typography Poster
Duration: 23m | .MP4 1920x1080, 24fps(r) | AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 206 MB
On this Class, we will be designing a 3d typographic Poster Using Illustrator and Cinema 4D Lite.

I will share with you the entire process from choosing the font's, where to download them, how to import it to Cinema 4d. In Cinema 4d I will take show how to work with reformers to prepare our shape, how to create our 3d Material and 3d lighting and render. For Final export, we will be using After effects for some quick colour correction and final render

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/d0b7f2a987adcc11ea311cbaf5b66465/lrn0g.Design.a.3D.Typography.Poster.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/438A0BA580D9061/lrn0g.Design.a.3D.Typography.Poster.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xvDD/lrn0g.Design.a.3D.Typography.Poster.rar
Старый 27.10.2020, 11:44   #44304
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Design Thinking: Implementing the Process (2020)

Design Thinking: Implementing the Process
Duration: 46m 23s | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 392 MB
You, or someone in your management chain, thinks that design thinking is the answer to all your problems.

Now it's up to you to make it work at your company.In this course, learn what's involved in setting up a design thinking exercise to kick off a new project or subproject. Get tips for assembling your team, including how to determine who should be involved from across your organization. Discover what activities you need to perform to define the problem space, set goals, ideate on a solution, test that solution with a prototype, and then plan your implementation. Plus, learn about some of the common issues that can get in the way of a successful design thinking session, as well as the traps that people fall into when they do this for the first time.Follow along with an example project as it goes through the design thinking process. Along the way, watch the development team use design thinking to turn new ideas into a testable concept and full-featured product.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/c595a97e1b8eb78beadc21ce5f9a3ba5/lc5zo.Design.Thinking.Implementing.the.Process.2020.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/D40179BD1EF1363/lc5zo.Design.Thinking.Implementing.the.Process.2020.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xvKv/lc5zo.Design.Thinking.Implementing.the.Process.2020.rar
Старый 27.10.2020, 11:46   #44305
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Design Thinking: Understanding the Process

Design Thinking: Understanding the Process
Duration: 41m 56s | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 283 MB
Curious about design thinking? It's the design methodology on everyone's mind.

While it's not magic, design thinking can help you save time and find more creative solutions to your customers' needs. Having a good understanding of the process will help you explain the benefits to management and clients and implement design thinking at your organization. In this course, Chris Nodder explains where design thinking fits into product development and what it can help you achieve. He describes each step in the process, from identifying the problem you want to solve and brainstorming solutions, to prototyping, development, and release. Learn about the pros and cons of this approach and how to overcome challenges such as organization inertia and silos. Done right, design thinking can start your organization moving toward broader user-centered design techniques such as information architecture, content testing, usability testing, and marketing research.

Topics include:

Agile, lean, and design thinking
Preparing to sell design thinking to your organization
Finding the real problem
Ideation
Prototyping
Correcting course
Offshoring and outsourcing
Getting past organizational inertia and silos
Tracking your success

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/df8171b7c857aee16fce3ac80368cb9d/fxv6c.Design.Thinking.Understanding.the.Process.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/C01F926CD6FE0C7/fxv6c.Design.Thinking.Understanding.the.Process.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xUZ8/fxv6c.Design.Thinking.Understanding.the.Process.rar
Старый 27.10.2020, 11:48   #44306
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Develop Emotional Intelligence About Food

Develop Emotional Intelligence About Food
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.19 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 51 lectures (2 hour, 30 mins) | Language: English

Don't Let Stress, Anxiety, Or Negative Emotion Trigger Overeating

What you'll learn

Learn to recognize the triggers that are causing overeating
Identify and regulate emotions
Learn how to break bad habits
Learn to create good habits
Learn to deal with stress

Requirements

None

Description

This is a course about Emotional Intelligence, Emotion Regulation, Impulse Control, Self Love, and Empathy. This course will cover strategies to re-focus thoughts away from negative destructive patterns of overeating and replace them with healthy habits such as meditation. We will go over a mindfulness approach to food. Learn to process emotions in a more powerful way. Upon completion you will earn a certificate of completion and the course is backed with a 30 day money back guarantee.

Who this course is for:

Students With A Willingness To Learn About Emotional Intelligence

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/df4a2fa76a18d1209ad8998c06cb6ac9/a5opx.Develop.Emotional.Intelligence.About.Food.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/1B71643DA9A1965/a5opx.Develop.Emotional.Intelligence.About.Food.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xUuK/a5opx.Develop.Emotional.Intelligence.About.Food.rar
Старый 27.10.2020, 11:49   #44307
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Digitize your artwork in Photoshop & Illustrator

Digitize your artwork in Photoshop & Illustrator
Duration: 31m | .MP4 1920x1080, 25 fps(r) | AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 358 MB
To be able to create graphics and digital products withyour artworkyou will need to digitize it first and this is exactly what I will teach you in this class.

You will learn how to rasterize your artwork in Photoshop and remove the background and you will also learn how to vectorize your artwork in Illustrator.
CLASS TOPICS
Raster VS Vector
Photograph your artwork
Scan your artwork
Rasterize in Photoshop
Vectorize in Illustrator
MATERIALS
Camera or scanner
Computer
Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator

HOW TO SELL DIGITAL PRODUCTS
Are you an artist or designer that wants to sell their creative digital products online? Then I have the course for you. Bloom Creatives, is a course for all creatives who want to learn how to start a creative career and how to sell their digital products online.
You will learn which marketplaces to sell your products, like Etsy, Creative Market & your own website. And you will learn how to promote andmarket your products online. What do you say? Are you ready to join us and become a Bloom Creative?

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/e16a188eb2da1d618aaf93d724597d41/tqvsy.Digitize.your.artwork.in.Photoshop..Illustrator.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/910FC3C5FAEA32A/tqvsy.Digitize.your.artwork.in.Photoshop..Illustrator.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xv5V/tqvsy.Digitize.your.artwork.in.Photoshop..Illustrator.rar
Старый 27.10.2020, 11:51   #44308
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Doctrine & the Database

Doctrine & the Database
Video: .mp4 (1920x1080, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 685 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 18 lectures (1 hour, 57 mins) | Language: English

What you'll be learning

Two episodes down! Booya! And we are super ready to put our new skills to the test! It's finally time to make up app come alive by using Doctrine to connect to a database.

Doctrine is an amazing ORM that works great with Symfony and is super powerful. It also has a reputation for being hard to learn and for making you write a lot of code. But that's changing! Thanks to some recent improvements and Symfony Flex, working with Doctrine has never been easier or more rewarding. So, let's get started!

Creating (and updating) Entities with make:entity
Generating & using migrations
Inserting new data
Fetching & Querying for data
Doctrine Repositories
Custom queries and the query builder
Fixtures (Dummy data) using Faker
Relationships & Associations

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/de04c6763976e9ed27a64093cf5e19c8/2cnm5.Doctrine..the.Database.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/05A85C47DD78845/2cnm5.Doctrine..the.Database.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xUG3/2cnm5.Doctrine..the.Database.rar
Старый 27.10.2020, 11:53   #44309
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Edit videos FASTER and more EFFICIENT in Premiere Pro - 10 TIPS & TRICKS

Edit videos FASTER and more EFFICIENT in Premiere Pro - 10 TIPS & TRICKS
Duration: 42m | .MP4 1920x1080, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 566 MB
If you're already know how to edit videos inside of Premiere Pro but you want to learn some TIPS and TRICKS to do this FASTER and more EFFICIENT? This is your class!

10 tips to edit your videos faster and more efficient inside Adobe Premiere Pro!
As a filmmaker editor but also YouTuber, I spend a lot of my time editing videos. With every video, I make there are a lot of things you do over and over again. In the last 9 years of editing videos, I learned a lot of valuable tricks to speed up this process. That's why I wanted to make this class for you.
This class will exist of 10 episodes where I'm trying to teach you the most valuable tricks and tips to edit faster in Adobe Premiere Pro.Be aware that thereis a big chance thatyou already use some of the tips and tricks I share in this class.
Some are very simple and some are more in-depth. My goal with thisclass is that you leave thisclasswith AT LEAST 1 valuable lesson for the future to speed up your editing process.
So I hope to see you inside!

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/895c41cfa174cd74b342a6a7f780afe0/pguec.Edit.videos.FASTER.and.more.EFFICIENT.in.Premiere.Pro..10.TIPS..TRICKS.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/230D13AAE94310A/pguec.Edit.videos.FASTER.and.more.EFFICIENT.in.Premiere.Pro..10.TIPS..TRICKS.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xvDC/pguec.Edit.videos.FASTER.and.more.EFFICIENT.in.Premiere.Pro..10.TIPS..TRICKS.rar
Старый 27.10.2020, 11:54   #44310
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию EMDR Therapy For PTSD Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

EMDR Therapy For PTSD Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.11 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 48 lectures (2 hour, 36 mins) | Language: English

Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing Healing For PTSD, Unresolved Trauma, or Anxiety

What you'll learn

Learn About The History Of EMDR
Learn How It Has Been Used To Ease Symptoms For Issues of PTSD, Trauma and Anxiety
Learn What REM Is and Why It Matters For EMDR
Learn What The 8 phases of EMDR Are
Learn About Negative and Positive Cognition
Learn To Use Body Scanning

Requirements

none

Description

Using a detailed slide presentation you will learn a method of therapy that can help those who have suffered with panic attacks, trauma, nightmares, PTSD symptoms, and flashbacks. In the course we will cover the theory behind this form of therapy. You will learn what it is, how it came about, and how it works. You will be introduced to the eight phase process used take negative images and beliefs and instead change those to positive beliefs. Upon finishing the course you do earn a certificate of completion from Udemy and the course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.

Who this course is for:

PTSD sufferers or Therapists who wish to treat them

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/6a0f50ea6c4a542d73fae0b658a58883/ptiig.EMDR.Therapy.For.PTSD.Post.Traumatic.Stress.Disorder.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/FFBCF4E934006AD/ptiig.EMDR.Therapy.For.PTSD.Post.Traumatic.Stress.Disorder.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xvDb/ptiig.EMDR.Therapy.For.PTSD.Post.Traumatic.Stress.Disorder.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws