Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 06.03.2015, 05:21   #1
lasavn
Гость

По умолчанию CCT-Vol. 1 Chant Tool Odd Vocal Samples KONTAKT

CCT-Vol. 1 Chant Tool Odd Vocal Samples KONTAKT

CCT-Vol. 1 Chant Tool Odd Vocal Samples KONTAKT | 230 Mb
After all the hard work, CCT-Volume 1 has become a reality. It took me about 6 months from concept to finished product, and lots of sparetime, mixing, editing and sample cutting. I´m lucky to have a wife who supports me and all my crazy ideas, otherwise I guess I´d been a head shorter by now.

CCT-Volume 1: Chant Tool, is the ODD answer to a choir library. But instead of singing, this library contains lots of different nonsense syllabeles, shouts, whispers and some bonus stuff like claps, stomps and snaps. In other words, this is for you who want to add some unique vocal stuff to your track.
This is my first ambitous sample project, originally meant to be used by me alone for a personal project, but since I thought there maybe were some fellow composers out there, which might been interested in something similar, I decided to offer it for sale.
CCT-Vol.1.Chant.Tool.Odd.Vocal.Samples.KONTAKT-MAGNETRiXX
Home Page - [Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]
Buy a premium to download file with fast speed
Rapidgator.net
[Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws