Старый 22.08.2020, 15:13   #39331
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Learn Python Django & Angular 10 by creating a FullStack App

Learn Python Django & Angular 10 by creating a FullStack App
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 822 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 31 lectures (1 hour, 26 mins) | Language: English

Learn to build a simple full-stack web app from scratch using Python Django and Angular 10

What you'll learn

Learn to build a simple full-stack web app from scratch using Python Django and Angular 10

Requirements

Basics of programming
Basic html css and javascript

Description

Hello Everyone, and welcome to this course on Python Django and Angular 10 for full-stack web development.

In this course, you will learn how to develop a web application from scratch using popular technologies such as

* SQLite for database.

* Python Django for back-end web development.

* And the latest Angular 10 for fron-tend web development.

-We will first start with installing and setting up the environment needed for development.

-Then start creating models and tables needed for our app.

-Then develop API end points using Django rest framework.

-Finally we will be using Angular 10 to design the front end part of our App.

* You will learn how to create the navigation menu and tables using bootstrap, add routing to our Angular App, add modal pop up windows with drop downs and date pickers, and also add upload profile picture functionality and store it in our app. We will also learn how to add custom filtering and sorting features without using any third party packages.

I am sure that this course will definitely help you in your journey as a full stack web developer. Welcome to the course, and happy learning.

Who this course is for:

python developers
backend developers
frontend developers

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/01b0986d6559866821a296ad340a04e5/kdaug.Learn.Python.Django..Angular.10.by.creating.a.FullStack.App.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/570e7fe61475705a44eb9596d6ac92b6/kdaug.Learn.Python.Django..Angular.10.by.creating.a.FullStack.App.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/981EA5D162CC3FE/kdaug.Learn.Python.Django..Angular.10.by.creating.a.FullStack.App.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/4A2A6015A8EB486/kdaug.Learn.Python.Django..Angular.10.by.creating.a.FullStack.App.part2.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/eadf2C405E375e69/kdaug.Learn.Python.Django..Angular.10.by.creating.a.FullStack.App.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7D9c1af9Aa7ce99d/kdaug.Learn.Python.Django..Angular.10.by.creating.a.FullStack.App.part2.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.08.2020, 15:14   #39332
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Learn To Create AI Assistant (JARVIS) With Python

Learn To Create AI Assistant (JARVIS) With Python
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 339 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 18 lectures (59 mins) | Language: English

How To Create Artificial Intelligence Assistant With Python

What you'll learn

how to create an personalized artificial intelligence assistant
how to create JARVIS AI
how to create ai assistant

Requirements

basic python
basic programming

Description

In this course, you will learn how you can make one Artificial Intelligence Assistant (JARVIS) using Python Programming Language.

This course you will Teach how you can create a basic Artificial Intelligence VOICE Assistant and add basic features to it like sending emails, playing songs, searching on google etc.

It is a Beginner level course and more following courses will be coming up soon.

So what are you waiting for?

Enroll now.

Who this course is for:

Beginners intersted in python and artificial intelligence
Beginners intersted in python and personalized artificial intelligence assistant
Beginners intersted in python
python developers
Beginners in Speech recognition

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/a0e0961a17fed7efb66991d4aca88512/v5a6d.Learn.To.Create.AI.Assistant.JARVIS.With.Python.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/DB38E5470679DF6/v5a6d.Learn.To.Create.AI.Assistant.JARVIS.With.Python.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/da7D17b514fab5bC/v5a6d.Learn.To.Create.AI.Assistant.JARVIS.With.Python.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 15:15   #39333
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Mastercam - 3 Axis CNC Programming Guide

Mastercam - 3 Axis CNC Programming Guide
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 985 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 10 lectures (1 hour, 16 mins) | Language: English
Program Real Life Parts in Mastercam using different Mill Toolpath Operations and generate G-codes.

What you'll learn

Mastercam Programming
CNC Programming
3 Axis Programming

Requirements

Begineers in Mastercam

Description

In this course, you will learn programming Real life parts in Mastercam. All below Topics are covered:

- How to import Machine Defination , Raw Stock and Material Settings

- How to use Levels and Create Dynamic Planes on part

- How to use Zigzag Facing Operation

- How to use and master the Dynamic Roughing & Finishing Toolpath

- How to program machine to Finish FLOORS of part using Pocket Toolpath

- How to program machine to Finish WALLS of part using Contour Toolpath

- How to use Dynamic Peel Mill Toolpath in Special Feature of part

- How to machine part using Tip Compensation, Spot Drilling and Peck Drilling

- How to Simulate Part Maching in Real life using BackDescription and Verify Functions

Who this course is for:

Begineer in Mastercam Programming
CNC Machinists who wants to advance their Career

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/99220656c0d9bd2be65ec3a82d40204b/v63sh.Mastercam..3.Axis.CNC.Programming.Guide.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/cc7734a2bef36dd432ec2a0df630281a/v63sh.Mastercam..3.Axis.CNC.Programming.Guide.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/D6DA4E8F4BFA797/v63sh.Mastercam..3.Axis.CNC.Programming.Guide.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/D47800EB83FA16F/v63sh.Mastercam..3.Axis.CNC.Programming.Guide.part2.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/66C497b9755052fe/v63sh.Mastercam..3.Axis.CNC.Programming.Guide.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7db8d130501F6403/v63sh.Mastercam..3.Axis.CNC.Programming.Guide.part2.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 15:16   #39334
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Microsoft Excel Beginners Guide to using Images and Styling

Microsoft Excel Beginners Guide to using Images and Styling
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 530 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 27 lectures (41 mins) | Language: English
Learn the SECRETS to editing images to make them vibrant and visually SPECTACULAR! Absolute MUST for all USERS!

What you'll learn

Image importing via Excel "Insert Image"
Image importing from Google
Image Resizing, Moving, Rotation and Cropping
Print Screen Copying
Artistic Effects
Sharpness, Brightness and Constrast Adjustment
Preview Hovering
Colour Saturation, Tone and Recolour
Image Restting
Image Styling
Picture Styling
Border Styling
Picture Effects
Multiple Image Control
Instant Image Duplication
Image Grouping
Send to Front and Back
Image Alignment to Cells
Image Compression

Requirements

Pen and Paper To Take Notes
Microsoft Excel 2007 or Later
Access to a Computer/Internet

Description

WHAT'S YOUR STORY?

Are you a business professional needing to up-skill?
Are you struggling to get a pay-rise and/or promotion?
Are you a recent graduate with an empty looking resume and no job experience?
Have you recently been laid off, fired or had a contract end?

If you answered 'yes' to any of the above then having "Expert Microsoft Office Skills" will get you closer to your goal of either landing your first job, a new job or progressing further in your current role. Here's why.

The job market has never been more volatile. Statistically, people are changing jobs more often now than they ever have before and that also means people are also losing jobs to newcomers who are far more skilled. So if you're not up-skilling, you're falling behind. It's scary I know. I've experienced this myself.

A study released by Microsoft and the IDC showed that among 14.6 million job postings, proficiency in Microsoft Office was ranked 2nd as the most desired skills by employers leading up to 2020. Microsoft Office proficiency ranked higher than Project Management skills, Sales Experience, Time Management, Analytical Skills, Interpersonal Skills and Work Ethics.

This is because we live in the digital age, meaning employers are looking for proficient data handlers who process data faster, are more data-organised and can communicate effectively via digital channels. These are skills everyone should have no matter the discipline because they are transferable skills. It makes you more adaptable and more valuable in the long-term. This brings us back to Microsoft Office. It is the oldest, most well-known, most affordable and most trusted data management tool available and hence everyone uses it. So to be noticed and taken seriously in your job or job application, proficiency in these programs is compulsory.

ONLINE TRAINING AND THE MOST COMMON PROBLEMS

One of the most common problems with online learning content is that there is so much of it now and it's difficult to know where to start or who to turn to. Many go the YouTube route and piece together videos from hundreds of tutorials from hundreds of tutors hoping to become an expert at the end of it all. This simply won't happen and will just waste your time.

Many take the route you're about to take, they decide to enroll in an online training course. Many charge hundreds, sometimes thousands of dollars for their courses which is simply unaffordable for university students, recent graduates, the unemployed or those looking for a career change. That is the reason why I have decided to keep this course as low as possible even though I'm offering substantially more content than most of my competitors here on Udemy.

COURSE DELIVERY STYLE

I have been using Microsoft Office for over 20 years. I know the in's and out's and the simplest ways of doing things. My delivery philosophy is simple, if I can't get a 6 year old to follow along and understand, than I'm not teaching correctly. I hate complicated language and so do you. Nobody likes trainers who focus on impressing rather than teaching and giving value to students. That is also why my lecture videos are as short as can be and divided into small sections for easy consumption. So you won't get unnecessary chit chat or nonsense. I also assume that all my students are near-sighted and as such, I use a special software tool that allows me to draw on the screen to show exactly what I'm about to press as well as zoom in on small area's so you don't miss a thing.

WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS COURSE

Learning how to use and edit images in Excel is a vital tool when it comes to presenting information in a creative way. Say goodbye to boring spreadsheets with no personalities and let the artistic side of you come out.

I'll teach you how to import images into Excel followed by teaching you all the methods which will allow you to style your images by using shadow effects, colouring tools, brightness and contrast adjustments, 3D effectives, perspective tools and so much more!

ABOUT ME

Member of the Udemy Council
Co-Founded Paperclip Learning which teaches Microsoft Office
Over 60,000 students and over 17,000 students for this course alone
Over 130,000 enrollments
Over 5,000 Positive Reviews and over 1,000 Reviews for this course
Over 20 courses on Udemy

Teaching is my passion and my creative outlet. I have been using the Microsoft Office package since I was a child and have been using it consistently throughout my life. My teaching experiences span from teaching primary school students, high school students, university graduates and business professionals. Professionally, I am trained in Aerospace Engineering, Database Design and Business Analytics.

TESTIMONIALS

Yu Hui Jun Yu - The courses are simply amazing and I can learn them rapidly. The hints presented were also very useful. I like the 'mini-lesson' format. Fast and efficient. The instructor's direction is very detailed and easy to understand. I can immediately start using this program. Thanks!

Narayanan Krishnamoorthy - Perfect and to the point...the instructor doesn't waste time and gets to the point quickly!!

Lala Darchinova - I've been looking for this kind of course for ages! And finally I find it. Short, comprehensive and absolutely interesting! Thank you for the work you are doing.

Spencer Berkman - Extremely knowledgeable and clear on instructions.

E Frank - Simple to learn techniques and instructor made it all really easy. Thank you!

Parth Gandhi - I learned techniques in a very short time...no need to google and waste time finding the perfect approach.

Who this course is for:

Basic knowledge of Excel
If you're intermediate or expert and want to freshen up on the fundamentals, no problem, come on in!!
People from any country
People of all ages

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/82a7f6ec31356ea9b167a6b10bb3ff70/kklmj.Microsoft.Excel.Beginners.Guide.to.using.Images.and.Styling.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/CD9F9792EEF4B38/kklmj.Microsoft.Excel.Beginners.Guide.to.using.Images.and.Styling.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/CfeFf09110b63998/kklmj.Microsoft.Excel.Beginners.Guide.to.using.Images.and.Styling.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 15:17   #39335
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Microsoft Excel Line and Pie Graph Design and Styling

Microsoft Excel Line and Pie Graph Design and Styling
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 151 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 22 lectures (35 mins) | Language: English
Visualize data using vibrant charts and graphs! I'll teach you proper construction and styling using simple functions

What you'll learn

Line graph creation
Data inputting
Inserting titles, axes labels and legends
Line Formatting: colour, width and patterns
Setting major units
Adding a second series
Adding a secondary axis
Creating a pie graph
Pie chart data labels
Chart type changing
Design formatting - instant styling
Background formatting

Requirements

Pen and Paper To Take Notes
Microsoft Excel 2007 or Later
Access to a Computer/Internet

Description

WHAT'S YOUR STORY?

If you answered 'yes' to any of the above then having "Expert Microsoft Office Skills" will get you closer to your goal of either landing your first job, a new job or progressing further in your current role. Here's why.

The job market has never been more volatile. Statistically, people are changing jobs more often now than they ever have before and that also means people are also losing jobs to newcomers who are far more skilled. So if you're not up-skilling, you're falling behind. It's scary I know. I've experienced this myself.

A study released by Microsoft and the IDC showed that among 14.6 million job postings, proficiency in Microsoft Office was ranked 2nd as the most desired skills by employers leading up to 2020. Microsoft Office proficiency ranked higher than Project Management skills, Sales Experience, Time Management, Analytical Skills, Interpersonal Skills and Work Ethics.

This is because we live in the digital age, meaning employers are looking for proficient data handlers who process data faster, are more data-organised and can communicate effectively via digital channels. These are skills everyone should have no matter the discipline because they are transferable skills. It makes you more adaptable and more valuable in the long-term. This brings us back to Microsoft Office. It is the oldest, most well-known, most affordable and most trusted data management tool available and hence everyone uses it. So to be noticed and taken seriously in your job or job application, proficiency in these programs is compulsory.

One of the most common problems with online learning content is that there is so much of it now and it's difficult to know where to start or who to turn to. Many go the YouTube route and piece together videos from hundreds of tutorials from hundreds of tutors hoping to become an expert at the end of it all. This simply won't happen and will just waste your time.

Many take the route you're about to take, they decide to enroll in an online training course. Many charge hundreds, sometimes thousands of dollars for their courses which is simply unaffordable for university students, recent graduates, the unemployed or those looking for a career change. That is the reason why I have decided to keep this course as low as possible even though I'm offering substantially more content than most of my competitors here on Udemy.

COURSE DELIVERY STYLE

I have been using Microsoft Office for over 20 years. I know the in's and out's and the simplest ways of doing things. My delivery philosophy is simple, if I can't get a 6 year old to follow along and understand, than I'm not teaching correctly. I hate complicated language and so do you. Nobody likes trainers who focus on impressing rather than teaching and giving value to students. That is also why my lecture videos are as short as can be and divided into small sections for easy consumption. So you won't get unnecessary chit chat or nonsense. I also assume that all my students are near-sighted and as such, I use a special software tool that allows me to draw on the screen to show exactly what I'm about to press as well as zoom in on small area's so you don't miss a thing.

The proper utilization and construction of Charts and Graphs is crucial as it is the vessel which will allow you to present and communicate your results effectively.I'll teach you how to introduce your charts with minimal frustration. I'll then teach you how add titles, axes labels, legends, secondary axes and multiple series. Along with construction I'll teach you how to add style and impact to your charts through design styles, background formatting, graph textures and many more!

ABOUT ME

Over 60,000 students
Over 130,000 enrollments
Over 5,000 Positive Reviews
Over 20 courses on Udemy

Teaching is my passion and my creative outlet. I have been using the Microsoft Office package since I was a child and have been using it consistently throughout my life. My teaching experiences span from teaching primary school students, high school students, university graduates and business professionals. Professionally, I am trained in Aerospace Engineering, Database Design and Business Analytics.

TESTIMONIALS

Yu Hui Jun Yu - The courses are simply amazing and I can learn them rapidly. The hints presented were also very useful. I like the 'mini-lesson' format. Fast and efficient. The instructor's direction is very detailed and easy to understand. I can immediately start using this program. Thanks!

Narayanan Krishnamoorthy - Perfect and to the point...the instructor doesn't waste time and gets to the point quickly!!

Lala Darchinova - I've been looking for this kind of course for ages! And finally I find it. Short, comprehensive and absolutely interesting! Thank you for the work you are doing.

E Frank - Simple to learn techniques and instructor made it all really easy. Thank you!

Parth Gandhi - I learned techniques in a very short time...no need to google and waste time finding the perfect approach

Who this course is for:

Beginner/Intermediate users - you should understand how formula's work in order to understand how the relationships between the charts and data work.
People of all ages
People of all countries

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/c6101637460803e4e8c60bc5e4fb6346/d8bza.Microsoft.Excel.Line.and.Pie.Graph.Design.and.Styling.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/A84AF76D21F0D8F/d8bza.Microsoft.Excel.Line.and.Pie.Graph.Design.and.Styling.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/3a3a1865038bfEbe/d8bza.Microsoft.Excel.Line.and.Pie.Graph.Design.and.Styling.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 15:18   #39336
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Microsoft Excel Logic Theory and If Functions (Intermediate)

Microsoft Excel Logic Theory and If Functions (Intermediate)
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 377 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 21 lectures (52 mins) | Language: English
Learn the beauty of Logic Functions so that Excel does the hard work of sorting your data for you!

What you'll learn

Logic function theory
"If" function variations
"And" funtion
"Or" function
Absolute Referencing
Nested Logic Functions
"If" function combinations
Number and Text Concatenation
Error Handling

Requirements

Pen and paper to take notes
Microsoft Excel 2007 or later
Access to a computer/internet

Description

WHAT'S YOUR STORY?

COURSE DELIVERY STYLE

To advance to the next stage of your Microsoft Excel development, you MUST KNOW how to use Logic Functions such as the "If" functions. It is a fundamental tool in the Excel user arsenal which allows you to manipulate data in a very unique and efficient way. Logic functions give you the ability to utilize Excel as an additional brain. You can set criteria which Excel must follow and will in turn make adjustments and calculations for you based on the criteria you set. This means, that for large or complex sets of data, especially recurring data, one formula can organise/calculate different types of information in one go.

ABOUT ME

Over 60,000 students
Over 130,000 enrollments
Over 20 courses on Udemy

TESTIMONIALS

Parth Gandhi - I learned techniques in a very short time...no need to google and waste time finding the perfect approach.

Who this course is for:

Intermediate skill level on Excel
If you're an expert and want to freshen up on your skills, feel free to sign up
People from any country
People of all ages

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/979b3b4b35e9cc9bc45e2f35d6efb425/3se0q.Microsoft.Excel.Logic.Theory.and.If.Functions.Intermediate.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/43234C2C689A5C2/3se0q.Microsoft.Excel.Logic.Theory.and.If.Functions.Intermediate.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/38D1216c7616fB7D/3se0q.Microsoft.Excel.Logic.Theory.and.If.Functions.Intermediate.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 15:19   #39337
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Microsoft Excel Step by Step Training for Beginners!

[
b] Microsoft Excel Step by Step Training for Beginners! [/b]
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.79 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 110 lectures (8 hour, 40 mins) | Language: English
Learn all the basics of Microsoft Excel and begin creating amazing templates and tables in just a few hours!!

What you'll learn

Basic controls - Opening Excel, Navigation, Scrolling Zooming
A Quick Glimpse of the Power of Excel - Full Table Design, fill handle, Autosums, Basic Formula's, Formatting, Wordart, Status Bar
The Quick Access Toolbar - Productivity Tool, Keyboard Shortcuts
Cell and Sheet Control - Cell Inputting, Table Navigation, Formatting Cells, Copying and Pasting, Fonts, Row and Column Manipulation, Sheets, Screen Tiling
"If" function - Logic Functions, "If" Formula, "And" Formula, "Or" Formula
Charts and Graphs - Line Graphs, Scatter Descriptions, Column Charts, Pie Graphs, Trend Lines
Images and shapes - Inserting Images, Print Screen, Grouping, Cropping, Brightness, Contrast, Colouring, Resizing, Rotation, Frames
Cleaning and Preparing a Table for Presentation - Spellchecker, Search and Replace, Text Cleaning, Pasting Types, Sort and Filter, Freeze Panes, Custom Borders, Cell Merging
How to Print like an Artist - Page Views, Setting Print Area, Paper Size, Orientation, Print Margins, Scaling, Headers and Footers, PDF Print, Printing
Life Management Tools - Custom designed spreadsheets to assist in planning holidays, Finances and Dinner!

Requirements

Microsoft Excel 2007 or later
Access to a computer
Access to the internet
Pdf file reader (Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader, etc. This should come standard with your computer)
No prior Excel knowledge required
Access to computer and internet
Paper and pen to take notes

Description

WHAT'S YOUR STORY?

COURSE DELIVERY STYLE

In this course I'll take you from knowing nothing about Microsoft Excel to being able to use formatting options, the quick access toolbar, table navigation, row and column control, IF functions, line graphs and charts, image control and artistic effects, text editing features, printing setup and much more!

ABOUT ME

Over 60,000 students
Over 130,000 enrollments
Over 20 courses on Udemy

TESTIMONIALS

Parth Gandhi - I learned techniques in a very short time...no need to google and waste time finding the perfect approach

Who this course is for:

This course has been designed for the absolute beginner. Never touched Microsoft Excel before? Then you've found the right place.
If you're intermediate or expert and want to freshen up on the fundamentals, no problem, come on in!!
People from any country
People of all ages
If you're only going to take a small part of the course, then this is not for you. To experience the full effect, you must take the full course

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/f2825628b7ef0c773ffbb2461f4fed32/gahin.Microsoft.Excel.Step.by.Step.Training.for.Beginners.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/d24aad1563994c06b02acff02606fc4d/gahin.Microsoft.Excel.Step.by.Step.Training.for.Beginners.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/24F5256089A125C/gahin.Microsoft.Excel.Step.by.Step.Training.for.Beginners.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/332FD285E00A61F/gahin.Microsoft.Excel.Step.by.Step.Training.for.Beginners.part2.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/1E5c0D5286e42bab/gahin.Microsoft.Excel.Step.by.Step.Training.for.Beginners.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/54F386599B2d6a71/gahin.Microsoft.Excel.Step.by.Step.Training.for.Beginners.part2.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 15:20   #39338
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Microsoft Planner 2020 - The Ultimate Course

Microsoft Planner 2020 - The Ultimate Course
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 324 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 22 lectures (1 hour, 5 mins) | Language: English
Quickly learn Microsoft Planner from scratch. This course covers all features using real world example of a plan

What you'll learn

Create plans in Microsoft Planner
Manage tasks in Microsoft Planner
Work with Chart and Schedule views
Manage plan members access
Use Microsoft Planner app
Use the integrated Outlook, Teams, Notebook and Site features
Learn Microsoft Planner Best Practices

Requirements

Microsoft 365 plan or free trial - this is needed to be able to access Microsoft Planner

Description

Whether you want to manage your own tasks or become the go to person for any Microsoft Planner question, you've come to the right place.

This course will give you a deep understanding of Microsoft Planner functionality by using hands-on, contextual examples designed to showcase why Microsoft Planner is awesome and how they can be applied in a number of ways.

By the end of the course you'll be able to:

· Easily navigate the Microsoft Planner interface

· Create plans in Microsoft Planner

· Manage tasks in Microsoft Planner

· Work with Chart and Schedule views

· Manage plan members access

· Use Microsoft Planner mobile app

· Microsoft Planner and Outlook

Who this course is for:

Beginners that want to use Microsoft Planner

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/8fac9f1665251e776ce9bfce04c72c92/it1p2.Microsoft.Planner.2020..The.Ultimate.Course.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/DC2F7452958539E/it1p2.Microsoft.Planner.2020..The.Ultimate.Course.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/C2Ebc19e477db63a/it1p2.Microsoft.Planner.2020..The.Ultimate.Course.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 15:21   #39339
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Modern Vlogging Guide! How To Start Successful Vlog In 2020

Modern Vlogging Guide! How To Start Successful Vlog In 2020
Duration: 54m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 469 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Become a Vlogger! Vlogging is becoming increasingly more popular and there has never been a better time to start a vlog!

What you'll learn
Ideas for Profitable Vlogs
Starting a Successful Vlog
Creating Great Videos
Optimizing your YouTube Videos
Promoting your Vlog
Free Tools for Growing your YouTube Channel
Ways to Monetize your Vlog
Vlogging Best Practices

Requirements
This course has no prerequisite
Description
Vlogging is becoming increasingly more popular and there has never been a better time to start a vlog.
People really enjoy watching high quality vlogs and some vloggers have subscribers in the millions. But you don't need millions of subscribers to make money from vlogging.
There are many vloggers that have a lot less subscribers that make a full time income and more from their vlogging activities.
Doing something that you love and recording it to share with the world and making money at the same time. This is more than a dream - it can be your reality if you follow the advice provided in this guide.
Topics covered:
What is Vlogging?
Ideas for Profitable Vlogs
Starting a Successful Vlog
Creating Great Videos
Optimizing your YouTube Videos
Promoting your Vlog
Free Tools for Growing your YouTube Channel
Ways to Monetize your Vlog
Vlogging Best Practices
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to start a successful Vlog
Vloggers

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/d696c07da0d4d0dc1761ae1441641d90/827v4.Modern.Vlogging.Guide.How.To.Start.Successful.Vlog.In.2020.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/FA9694AC674BFBA/827v4.Modern.Vlogging.Guide.How.To.Start.Successful.Vlog.In.2020.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/4033E606FCAaf938/827v4.Modern.Vlogging.Guide.How.To.Start.Successful.Vlog.In.2020.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 15:23   #39340
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Performance: How to Give and Receive Feedback Effectively

Performance: How to Give and Receive Feedback Effectively
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 564 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 8 lectures (45 mins) | Language: English

Performance Management support for Line Managers and Employees

What you'll learn

Participants will learn what is performance management
Participants will learn what are "Always On" feedback and performance discussions
Participants will learn how to prepare and have an "Always On" feedback discussion
Participants will learn top tips for having remote performance discussions
Participants will learn how to be inclusive and open when having feedback and performance discussions

Requirements

Able to speak and read English

Description

Giving and Receiving feedback is an essential part of today's performance management culture across organisations. Doing this well can result in increased performance levels, engaged employees, boosted morale and supports individuals achieve their potential.

In this course, you will learn key aspects of giving and receiving feedback. The learning outcomes cover:

1. You will understand what is performance management and the context in which it exists. You will also understand how to enhance the performance review experience by focusing on making it purposeful performance management.

2. You will be introduced and understand the concept of "Always On" conversations around performance and feedback.

3. You will learn how you can prepare and have effective performance discussions by following a 3-step approach focused on Expectations, Feedback and Development.

4. You will learn top tips on how to have performance discussions remotely if you and your team/manager work in this way.

5. You will learn how to have inclusive and open feedback discussions.

The purpose of this course is to help you develop the skill of having performance discussions, using a simple structure which can help reduce anxiety and maximizes the opportunity for learning and continuous improvement on the part of the individual.

This course is intended to be very concise and direct, focused solely on this important skill of having performance discussions and both giving and receiving feedback.

Who this course is for:

Employees
Line Managers
Human Resources Professionals

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/8f6d869785493767eb9a61c75a28bded/3i6zu.Performance.How.to.Give.and.Receive.Feedback.Effectively.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/D897C119079F086/3i6zu.Performance.How.to.Give.and.Receive.Feedback.Effectively.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/C64b537d1a38857c/3i6zu.Performance.How.to.Give.and.Receive.Feedback.Effectively.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 15:23   #39341
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Productivity Hacks To Improve Focus And Concentration

Productivity Hacks To Improve Focus And Concentration
Duration: 1h14m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 330 MB
A Complete Training To Effectively Increase Your Concentration and Focus By Boosting Your Personal Productivity.

What you'll learn
How to focus on the high-value actions that will lead you to create long term success
How to reset your priorities and concentrate only on your goals
How to build good habits to improve your focus
How to stop procrastinating and concentrate on getting your daily tasks done
How to get rid of bad habits and time wasters that hold you back from achieving your goals
How to kill distractions and become 10x more productive
Essential tips for prioritizing work and meeting a deadline
Incredibly easy ways to improve productivity
How to achieve deep focus and improve your work performance
How to create a positive and productive work environment
4 strategies for training your brain to learn faster
..and much more!

Requirements
Students should be hungry for success and open to have a highly productive mindset.
Students should be excited to learn how to improve their concentration by eliminating distractions and achieving deep focus.
Students should be willing to develop their self-discipline constantly practicing the strategies explained in the course to improve their productivity skills.

Description
Productivity Hacks To Improve Focus And Concentration
A Complete Training To Effectively Increase Your Concentration and Focus By Boosting Your Personal Productivity.
Doing twice the work in half the time is just the LAST step of achieving long-term success for your personal and professional goals.
Before boosting your productivity, you need to increase your focus and concentration by eliminating all those useless activities that have nothing to do with your goals: time wasters and distractions.
First you need to eliminate distractions, prioritize tasks and improve concentration, then you can focus on developing self-discipline and boosting productivity.
This course will teach you how to focus on what really matters to achieve your goals by creating productivity, prioritizing high-value tasks and getting rid of time wasters.
Check the time you spend every day focusing your attention on social media or watching videos of someone else's life: is that time useful for achieving your personal or professional goals?
This focus + productivity formula will solve the root cause of wasting time: reset your priorities and get results faster!
What will you be able to do upon completion of this course?
How To Identify And Focus On The High-Value Actions That Improve Your Performance And Results
Reset Your Priorities, Redirect Focus And Get the Right Things Done
Stop Procrastinating and Complete your To-Do List Every Day By Mastering Self-Discipline
Create A Daily Success Routine Based on Your Personal and Professional Goals
Develop The Productivity Mindset for Long Term Success
Get Rid Of Time-Wasting Habits and Improve Your Concentration At Home
Kill Distractions, Achieve Deep Focus and Become 10x More Productive At Work
Effective Ways To Meet Your Deadlines Every Time
Boost Productivity to Achieve More in Less Time
Improve Your Work Environment and Optimize Productivity
Powerful Concentration Techniques To Learn Faster and Improve Memory
What you'll find in the course:
Getting Started: Improve Focus by Eliminating What Prevents You From Reaching Your Goals
Create high performance habits that will make you successful, get rid of time wasters that hold you back from meeting your deadlines and improve concentration to get twice the work done in half the time. Kill distractions and stay focused on what really matters to achieve both your personal and professional goals.
Productivity Killers: How To Identify Time Wasters And Get Rid Of Them - How to identify your personal productivity killers and how to eliminate them to improve concentration
The 8 Wastes In Everyday Life: Opportunities For Improvement - Every time you identify waste, identify an opportunity and plan for change
Parkinson's Law: How Focus And Time Management Can Improve Your Life - Manage your time more effectively and improve concentration and shartp your attention at home and work
Mental Focus: 6 Effective Ways To Set and Meet Deadlines Every Time - How focus and concentration are essential to meet deadlines within specified periods of time
5 Ways to Kill Distractions To Improve Concentration - Focus on the essentials, avoid distractions and stop procrastinating
The Next Level: Multiply Your Productivity And Achieve More in Less Time
Golden rules to achieve deep focus, improve your concentration, do the right things at the right time, boost your productivity and train your brain to learn faster. High productivity techniques to improve your work performance and maximize results.
Achieve Deep Focus And Improve Your Work Performance - How to Effectively Improve Your Concentration and Work Better
The Art Of Doing One Thing At A Time - You Can Achieve Anything If You Focus On ONE Thing.
What Time Of Day Are You Most Productive? - The Best Time Of The Day To Study Or To Work: Day or Night? You can find your most productive work times and patterns just by paying closer attention to your daily habits.
Create a More Productive Work Environment: Say Goodbye To The Boring Office - Boost your workplace productivity: how much work is accomplished in a particular work environment, over a particular period of time?
Top 3 Laws Of Productivity To Improve Efficiency - The Laws Of Productivity You Should Apply To Work Smarter, Not Harder
Conquer Your Concentration: 4 Strategies For Training Your Brain To Learn Faster - How To Improve Your Concentration By Training Your Brain With These Learning Strategies
BONUS MATERIAL
From theory to practice: downloadable resources to use as a reference and exercises designed to put into practice what you have learned in order to maximize your chances of success by developing goal-oriented productive habits.

Who this course is for:
Entrepreneurs who want to maximize profit by focusing 100% on their business
Managers or team leaders who want to improve performance boosting productivity
Employees who want to be 10x more productive and complete more tasks in less time
Freelancers who struggle with meeting tight deadlines
Students who often get distracted easily by television, video games or social media
Those who have difficulty concentrating and would like to regain focus
Those who want to take their life to the next level changing their habits, starting their own business or achieving a professional or personal goal
Those who feel addicted to social media or bad habits and are no more focused on their goals

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/b7da228d36c67f7334aabe08416b8be3/0zfh6.Productivity.Hacks.To.Improve.Focus.And.Concentration.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/5EE30D6A7F100C1/0zfh6.Productivity.Hacks.To.Improve.Focus.And.Concentration.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/1e338a22f1eb1fa6/0zfh6.Productivity.Hacks.To.Improve.Focus.And.Concentration.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 15:25   #39342
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию SEO link Building Course

SEO link Building Course
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 669 mB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 12 lectures (1 hour, 17 mins) | Language: English

SEO Backlink Building Course

What you'll learn

SEO link Building Course

Requirements

Basic of Computer & Internet Website

Description

SEO Link Building Course

SEO Link Building Course is about the What is backlinking and how can How to Analyze Quality of Links and there is many ways where you can find some Common link schemes some good back inking software for Link building process overview SEO search engine optimization how can use the best software and tools for website YouTube ranking in search results Introduction to Moz Tools for link building there is some tips which can help you Identify keywords relevant link opportunity.SEO Backlink Building Course

What is Do fellow no Fellow links

What is Do fellow no Fellow links the do fellow links Do-follow links are an HTML attribute that is used to allow search bots to follow the links. If a webmaster is linking to your site with a do-follow link, search engine bots and people can follow you. SEO Backlink Building Course They pass on link juice and really benefit your website to get a high Page Rank

What is the spam and how to check the spam score

What is the spam and how to check spam score links the do fellow links Do-follow links are an HTML attribute that is used to allow search bots to follow the links. If a webmaster is linking to your site with a do-follow link, search engine bots and people can follow you. SEO Backlink Building Course They pass on link juice and really benefit your website to get a high Page Rank

How many types of backlinks

How many types of backlinks there is any type of links they do fellow links Do-follow links are an HTML attribute that is used to allow search bots to follow the links. If a webmaster is linking to your site with a do-follow link, search engine bots and people can follow you. SEO Backlink Building Course

What is the guest post

What is the guest post that is used to allow search bots to follow the links? If a webmaster is linking to your site with a do-follow link, search engine bots and people can follow you. SEO Backlink Building Course and What is the guest post

What is web.20 website

What is web.20 website that is used to allow search bots to follow the links? If a webmaster is linking to your site with a do-follow link, search engine bots and people can follow you. SEO Backlink Building Course and What is web.20 website

What is form backlinking

What is form backlinking Do-follow links are an HTML attribute that is used to allow search bots to follow the links? If a webmaster is linking to your site with a do-follow link, search engine bots and people can follow you. SEO Backlink Building Course

What are comments backlinking

What are comments backlinking links the do fellow links Do-follow links are an HTML attribute that is used to allow search bots to follow the links. If a webmaster is linking to your site with a do-follow link, search engine bots and people can follow you. What are comments backlinking

What is social profile backlinking

What is social profile backlinking links the do fellow links Do-follow links are an HTML attribute that is used to allow search bots to follow the links. If a webmaster is linking to your site with a do-follow link, search engine bots and people can follow you. SEO Backlink Building Course and What is social profile backlinking?

Uncover another link opportunity

Uncover another link opportunity links the do fellow links Do-follow links are an HTML attribute that is used to allow search bots to follow the links. If a webmaster is linking to your site with a do-follow link, search engine bots and people can follow you. SEO Backlink Building Course Uncover another link opportunity

Conduct link building outreach

Conduct link building outreach. If a webmaster is linking to your site with a do-follow link, search engine bots and people can follow you. SEO Backlink Building Course

Link building outreach resource

Link building outreach resource that is used to allow search bots to follow the links. If a webmaster is linking to your site with a do-follow link, search engine bots and people can follow you. SEO Backlink Building Course Link building outreach resource

Who this course is for:

Beginner to Advance Level

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/980159b1ba893b9a7fd544708bcd69d4/zfbz7.SEO.link.Building.Course.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/87A42F71D623D8F/zfbz7.SEO.link.Building.Course.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e157f21f28A5407f/zfbz7.SEO.link.Building.Course.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 15:26   #39343
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Social Messaging Apps For Marketers! Sell More With Apps

Social Messaging Apps For Marketers! Sell More With Apps
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 455 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 12 lectures (49 mins) | Language: English
The Complete Guide To Discover A Shortcut To Tap Into The Full Potential Of Social Messaging Apps For Online Marketers

What you'll learn

The Power of Social Messaging Apps
Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp - The Big Ones
SMS and Other Messaging Platforms
What is Conversational Commerce?
Messaging Apps for Sales
Chatbots
Building an App
Collecting and Managing Contact Details
Best Practices for Building Relationships and Making Sales
Internal Uses, Providing Services, and More!

Requirements

This course has no prerequisite

Description

With this video course you will learn how to use social media and social messaging apps together as a powerful marketing strategy.

The point of social messaging apps is not to try and get a large quantity of new customers. Rather, it is about building the quality of your existing leads. And it's about conversions.

With this course you will learn how to include social messaging platforms in your marketing strategy and generate more leads from social messaging platforms.

Topics covered:

The Power of Social Messaging Apps

Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp - The Big Ones

SMS and Other Messaging Platforms

What is Conversational Commerce?

Messaging Apps for Sales

Chatbots

Building an App

Collecting and Managing Contact Details

Best Practices for Building Relationships and Making Sales

Internal Uses, Providing Services, and More!

Frequently Asked Questions

Who should get the video training?

If you're a visual learner, the video version makes it a wonderful training experience. Although the guide you just purchased leaves no stones unturned, if you want to be sure you see results as fast as possible, you need to get the video version.

Not only will you see results faster, but you'll make sure you stick to your plan and in many cases, you'll get even BETTER results by following the video upgrade.

How many videos are there?

There are 10, high-quality, in-depth videos that cover everything you'll find inside the text-based version of the guide...

In what format is the training delivered?

You'll get 10 high-quality videos in MP4 format that you view anytime you want.

How much is this?

First off, 'cost' is the wrong word... This upgrade is an investment that will pay for itself many times over. If you close this page and try to come back later, I cannot guarantee that price won't be higher.

Is there a guarantee?

Of course. You get a FULL 30 days to make sure this is for you. If for any reason, or no reason at all you're not 100% satisfied with what's inside, simply send me an email, and I'll refund every penny of your tiny investment...

No questions asked.

Who this course is for:

Anyone who wants to run a successful Internet Business

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/b50198801e35dbb1ff190d55eea56490/hkgbz.Social.Messaging.Apps.For.Marketers.Sell.More.With.Apps.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/08D773B7F4E6C93/hkgbz.Social.Messaging.Apps.For.Marketers.Sell.More.With.Apps.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/869F88864b19eb7f/hkgbz.Social.Messaging.Apps.For.Marketers.Sell.More.With.Apps.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 15:27   #39344
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Stock Market Trading with Technical Analysis

Stock Market Trading with Technical Analysis
Duration: 1h40m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 0.99 GB
An Introduction to Technical Tools and Indicators for Beginners

What you'll learn
An Introduction to Technical Analysis for Stock Market Trading

Requirements
None

Description
The stock market can feel overwhelming. Some people think they are not smart enough or that they need an advanced degree to make money trading. This simply is not true. Anyone can become successful in the market if they discipline themselves to learn what works and to apply those principles under the appropriate conditions. This course will show you how technical analysis, or the use of charts and patterns, can help you to identify market trends. This course is designed with the beginner in mind as an introduction to the world of technical analysis.
Some of the topics covered include:
· How to set up your charts
· Using support and resistance to make trades
· How to read a candle stick charts
· Using Moving Averages
· Stock Market indicators to identify trends
How to tell if a stock is oversold and possibly due for a rally
· How to access if a stock is changing its momentum
· Where to access dozens of indicators online for free
· And much much more!

Who this course is for:
Beginner Level Stock Market Traders

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/73f78063f47d4bb23c400a684685e068/cpdjt.Stock.Market.Trading.with.Technical.Analysis.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/5E4B725DDCDC5B2/cpdjt.Stock.Market.Trading.with.Technical.Analysis.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/D186C00732Dc6a23/cpdjt.Stock.Market.Trading.with.Technical.Analysis.rar
Старый 22.08.2020, 15:28   #39345
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию The Complete Camtasia Course for Content Creators: Start Now

The Complete Camtasia Course for Content Creators: Start Now
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 593 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 12 lectures (57 mins) | Language: English
Learn How to Edit Videos in Camtasia Studio Software With Ease. From No Video Editing Experience to PRO.

What you'll learn

Become comfortable with navigating and using all features within the Camtasia video editing software
Step by step process from importing raw footage to properly saving, rendering and publishing your video
Improve the quality of your videos with audio editing and color correction techniques
Create varying types of professional video projects from course lectures & tutorials to intros, vlogs, music videos and promo videos.
Get faster and more efficient in your editing process with these shortcuts and editing hacks

Requirements

You'll need a computer
You'll need to have the Camtasia Studio Software (although I wil still show you how to purchase the software if you don't have it!)

Description

IT'S FINALLY HERE! ♦ The Complete Camtasia Course: Your Ultimate Video Editing Guide from Newbie to PRO

Learn how to use Camtasia, a non-intimidating / user-friendly video editing software by Techsmith, for editing ALL your video projects with ease - from YouTube videos, promo videos, wedding, party , travel and other creative video projects.

After coaching and teaching many online entrepreneurs on how to use the Camtasia Studio software for years, I am so thrilled to teach you EVERYTHING I know about this video editing software and will simplify the entire video editing process for you in a step-by-step, easy to understand manner.

This Complete Camtasia Course will fast track your video editing skills, I wil take my time in this tutorials for you watch at your own pace and learn the software from scratch all the way to more advanced editing techniques.

We'll start at the basics: I'll show you around the software including all of its features (how to import clips/images, add text, transitions, etc.)

Then, you'll watch over my shoulder as I edit a video from start to finish so you can apply what you learn here right away to your own projects.

Once you get the hang of the basics, I'll teach you some really cool FUN stuff you can do! I'll also show you some unique strategies and video editing techniques that you won't find anywhere else because I came up with these techniques from hours of my own trial & error (and with having edited literally 2000 videos in the Camtasia Studio video editing software, that's A LOT of trial & error!).

Let's get those pending video projects of yours DONE, so they can start to impact the world the way they're meant to. It all starts here.

SEE YOU IN CLASS !!!

Who this course is for:

Beginner and Advanced Camtasia Users
Content Creators, Creatives & Online Entrepreneurs

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/6cbf987725b881f28d47d388bd5a937f/aer1s.The.Complete.Camtasia.Course.for.Content.Creators.Start.Now.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/46C85384E98DBE7/aer1s.The.Complete.Camtasia.Course.for.Content.Creators.Start.Now.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/997fc879994A7028/aer1s.The.Complete.Camtasia.Course.for.Content.Creators.Start.Now.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws