Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Mridu Khullar Relph - Higher-Paying Freelance Clients

Mridu Khullar Relph - Higher-Paying Freelance Clients
WEBRip | English | TS | 1152 x 720 | AVC ~307 kbps | 29.970 fps
AAC | 192 Kbps | 44.1 KHz | 2 channels | ~13 hours | 1.36 GB
Genre: eLearning Video / Business, Sales, Marketing
WANT MORE CLIENTS? HERE'S HOW TO GET THEM Want to get higher-paying clients who love what you do, pay you to keep doing it repeatedly, and are a delight to work with?

GET FREELANCE CLIENTS EASILY

Over several hours of deep dive learning, I'm going to show you how to find the right marketing tools FOR YOU so that you can not only do the things that are most effective, but that YOU are GOOD AT.

I'm going to help you take the overwhelm and the resistance out of your marketing efforts so that you can finally see your freelancing career grow consistently and have FUN as you do so!
Introducing...

HIGHER-PAYING FREELANCE CLIENTS

Let's get straight to business. This is THE program for you if you...

- Are not making the money you want

- Don't know how to bring in additional clients

- Are stuck in resistance with your marketing

- Say you'll market regularly but don't follow through

- Or don't even really know what you're supposed to do.

Here's the thing: Marketing and finding high-paying clients is NOT difficult. In fact, if you can learn the simple sales strategies to use in your marketing, you make yourself irresistible to clients. It's a one-time effort to put together your sales materials, and then it's simply a matter of sending them out, regularly, to the people you want to work with.

It's about putting your name in front of the dream clients you want to hire you.

Because the thing is, it's completely possible to live the freelancing life that you want, to enjoy not only getting the assignments and enjoy the work, but to have fun while you're working on getting it.

I Want You To Show You How Easy It Can Be

I spent so long forcing myself to do marketing in my freelancing, pushing against myself, and treating the marketing as a chore.

Very quickly, I turned that around and not only did my marketing achieve greater results, but I also had more fun doing it.

These days, I have conversations, I meet people, and I make friends. And frequently, I work with them.

Getting work from freelancing is about three things:

Knowing what you bring to the table.

Finding the right people who have the ability to hire you.

Consistently reaching out and following up with people.

That's it. It's that simple.
Ready To Stop Spinning Your Wheels and Actually Get The Work?
HERE'S WHAT WE WILL COVER

Markte Effectively
We're going to talk about an attitude adjustment. We're going to focus on how to make your marketing interesting, fun, and most importantly, something that rises out of your unique skill sets and your unique strengths.
Land Regular Clients
You're going to receive 53 video lessons (15 minutes on average per lesson) that will each cover for you one way in which to land higher-paying clients. I'll talk about the strategy itself, how to best use it to your advantage, and give you examples, samples, and cheat sheets of how to apply it immediately.
Make More Money
We're going to talk about consistency. Marketing is a game of numbers, and there's a formula to winning it. You will learn how to use the numbers to your advantage and how to increase your income as you gradually decrease your effort.

I'm giving it all to you, no holds barred

The techniques I use, how I've used them, how other writers I know have used them, with examples, templates, and actual samples of queries, letters, emails, and tweets sent that landed me and others high-paying work.

This is a list I once made for myself when I was marketing five times a day, and like many of you, kept running out of ideas. Having this list on hand was crucial to my success and efficiency in getting clients.

It's the simplest way possible to not only get one or two new clients, but to start a consistent stream of high-paying clients that can help you get your freelance career off the ground and soaring into the skies.

If you want to grow in your freelance career with the minimum investment, this is a no-brainer offer and the best place to start.

No more wondering, no more waking up in the morning and knowing that you need to do some marketing but having no idea about how to go about doing it.

Higher-paying clients that are a joy to work with.

It all starts here.
We'll Be Looking At:

how to create time for marketing in your week
how to do it easily, efficiently, and with the best results
how to weed out the low-paying clients and focus on higher-paying ones
the daily habits you need in order to grow your client base consistently
finding editors and clients who are the right fit for you and your goals
doing more of the writing that you love and enjoy
getting assignments and receiving money weekly
getting it all done by utilizing your natural skills and talents
letting it be FUN!

Because isn't it time you stopped making it so damn difficult?

If you're ready to grow your freelancing career, take the fear and resistance out of marketing, and start working with people you respect, this course is for you.

ID : 1 (0x1)
Complete name : 2-Online Portfolios.ts
Format : MPEG-TS
File size : 32.3 MiB
Duration : 14 min 44 s
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 307 kb/s

Video
ID : 256 (0x100)
Menu ID : 1 (0x1)
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : High@L3.1
Format settings : CABAC / 4 Ref Frames
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, RefFrames : 4 frames
Format settings, GOP : M=4, N=90
Codec ID : 27
Width : 1 152 pixels
Height : 720 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:10
Frame rate mode : Variable
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Writing library : x264 core 152
Encoding settings : cabac=1 / ref=2 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=hex / subme=6 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=0 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=22 / lookahead_threads=3 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=3 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=90 / keyint_min=46 / scenecut=0 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=40 / rc=crf / mbtree=1 / crf=23.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=10 / qpmax=51 / qpstep=4 / ip_ratio=1.41 / aq=1:1.00

Audio
ID : 257 (0x101)
Menu ID : 1 (0x1)
Format : AAC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Format version : Version 4
Format profile : LC
Muxing mode : ADTS
Codec ID : 15
Bit rate mode : Variable
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel positions : Front: L R
Sampling rate : 44.1 kHz
Frame rate : 43.066 FPS (1024 SPF)
Compression mode : Lossy
Delay relative to video : -67 ms

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/b78b17e4981c1c8ce5f630287252ed7a/iarha.Mridu.Khullar.Relph..HigherPaying.Freelance.Clients.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/88F73740E156E79/iarha.Mridu.Khullar.Relph..HigherPaying.Freelance.Clients.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xAKg/iarha.Mridu.Khullar.Relph..HigherPaying.Freelance.Clients.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21.10.2020, 10:40   #43652
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Mutual Funds - A to Z

Mutual Funds - A to Z
Duration: 1h15m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 356 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Mutual Funds Knowledge

What you'll learn
This course is for every enthusiast who is keen to dive deep into Mutual funds. Are you a beginner? Don't worry. This course will surely make you feel like a pro.

Requirements
Beginers to Intermediates, anyone can opt for this course.
Description
This course aims to provide key insight about the Mutual Funds and its industry along with the various aspects of mutual funds functioning.

The key objective of this course is " To provide knowledge about the mutual fund industry".

In this course, you will learn how to select a scheme without seeking anyone's help and different aspects involved before selecting a scheme.

Who this course is for:
Beginner and Intermediate Mutual fund learners

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/a358e018b9bbcaa81e048cdfd6622b7c/04p6r.Mutual.Funds..A.to.Z.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/EE5C0D697471C7E/04p6r.Mutual.Funds..A.to.Z.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xAYh/04p6r.Mutual.Funds..A.to.Z.rar
Старый 21.10.2020, 10:42   #43653
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию News Writing Fundamentals: Journalism 101

News Writing Fundamentals: Journalism 101
Duration: 40m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 494 MB
For Journalists, Writers And Editors

What you'll learn
The fundamentals of news writing and how to write to the industry standard.
Essential English principles.
How to write an effective headline.
How to write a strong intro.
How to incorporate codes into news writing.
How to structure a news story.

Requirements
A good understanding of the English language is required.

Description
Learn the fundamentals of news writing and how to write to the industry standard.

This course is a step-by-step guide on how to write direct, effective and coherent news stories. For those interested in journalism, this class will equip you with an essential skill. While for those interested in developing their writing ability, you will find that this course will strengthen your writing through insight into how industry standard news stories are constructed. The ability to write directly and efficiently is not just applicable to the world of journalism, but across many professional fields.

The fundamental elements of news writing will be covered in this course; from headlines and intros, to how to incorporate quotations and structure your work. This course features examples throughout in order to help students understand the core concepts of news writing.

Who this course is for:
Beginner and intermediate writers.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/119a77517e6cc2ce6909dd97156f592f/kxtpq.News.Writing.Fundamentals.Journalism.101.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/B67BD4B00CF9832/kxtpq.News.Writing.Fundamentals.Journalism.101.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xAD7/kxtpq.News.Writing.Fundamentals.Journalism.101.rar
Старый 21.10.2020, 10:43   #43654
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Photoshop 2021 Essential Training: The Basics

Photoshop 2021 Essential Training: The Basics
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 2.97 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 6 hour 29 mins | Language: English
Whether you're looking to pursue a career in design or photography or just want to enhance the images you take of your family and friends, learning how to use Photoshop is one of the best investments you can make in your work.

In this course, Julieanne Kost helps you get up to speed with Photoshop 2021, filtering out the noise and complexity to help you quickly achieve the results you want. Julieanne walks through the fundamentals of digital imaging-from working with multiple images to customizing the Photoshop interface. She explains how to choose the right tools to crop, tone, and retouch photos, while always maintaining the highest-quality output. She also demonstrates the most efficient ways to perform common tasks, including working with layers, selections, and masking. Along the way, she shares the secrets of nondestructive editing using Smart Objects, and helps you master features such as adjustment layers, blend modes, filters, type, layer styles, and much more.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/700dead042deb4252664d51b9d045ab1/jm9mn.Photoshop.2021.Essential.Training.The.Basics.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/5C55CA6097B3BA5/jm9mn.Photoshop.2021.Essential.Training.The.Basics.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xADt/jm9mn.Photoshop.2021.Essential.Training.The.Basics.rar
Старый 21.10.2020, 10:45   #43655
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Photoshop 2021 New Features

Photoshop 2021 New Features
Duration: 1h 45m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 1.16 GB
Photoshop 2021 is a big, ambitious update, packed with automated features, AI-enabled retouching filters, and time-saving innovations.

In this course, expert Deke McClelland brings you up to speed with every single new feature in the software. Learn about the new Sky Replacement command, which lets you swap an ordinary sky for a more dramatic one. Discover Refine Hair, which turns a base selection into an impressive hair mask. Experiment with such practical and entertaining new filters as Skin Smoothing and Smart Portrait. Explore enhancements to Live Shapes, including on-canvas controls and a Line tool that draws open path outlines, complete with dynamic arrowheads. Learn how to review changes to collaborative cloud documents with the help of the powerful Version History panel. And that's just the beginning. Check back for new videos every time Adobe releases an update.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/7b5b7620f8de6dcd1d49959a5e473a8f/dqn6d.Photoshop.2021.New.Features.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/D6743F2B67923BE/dqn6d.Photoshop.2021.New.Features.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xAKU/dqn6d.Photoshop.2021.New.Features.rar
Старый 21.10.2020, 10:47   #43656
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Project Management Professional Training (PMP)

Project Management Professional Training (PMP)
Duration: 1h5m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 48000Hz, 2ch | 826 MB
PMP Certification-Project Management Professional-Complete PMP Exam Prep-PMP Math-PMBOK 6-Pmp Course

What you'll learn
Learn all Project Management Knowledge areas
Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Project Management best practices
Communicate with the instructor and openly ask questions that will be addressed within 48 hours!

Requirements
There is not any requirements for this course.

Description
Learn the basic concepts of project management and test a project management professional, and enter a new stage of success in your career.

This course explains the project management professional, as well as the basic and additional cognitive skills a project manager must master it. The course also deals with the project life cycle and stages, as well as the institutional factors that affect project management, including the institution's culture, communication forms, and organizational structures. The course also provides an overview of the groups of project management processes and the interaction between them.

In this course, you will learn about the role and responsibilities of a project manager until you learn how to become one on your own.

This course is unique in that it will quickly teach you how to manage all the major areas of project management including
Mergers and project integration management
Project scope management
Project schedule management
Project cost management
Project quality management
Project risk management
Project supply management
Project procurement management
Project communication management
Managing stakeholders and stakeholders

* Moreover, you will get to know the different sets of processes and stages the project is going through including:
Initiation set
Planning Operations Group
Execution Operations Group
Controlling and Monitoring Group
Closing Operations Group

Who this course is for:
Anyone who want's to prepare for and pass the PMP exam.
Project Management Professionals
Project Manager's
For people who would like to learn about Project Management and PMP Concepts quickly and effectively

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/263b094ff762987b0b297379827c7dfc/r9t0p.Project.Management.Professional.Training.PMP.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/41CC5A2E5EB04DD/r9t0p.Project.Management.Professional.Training.PMP.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xAMr/r9t0p.Project.Management.Professional.Training.PMP.rar
Старый 21.10.2020, 10:49   #43657
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Promote Your Business With Your Influencing Videos

Promote Your Business With Your Influencing Videos
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.61 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 11 lectures (1 hour, 16 mins) | Language: English

Create Business Promotion Videos

What you'll learn

1. Plan And shoot your Own Videos.
2. How to Create Innovative and effective Videos
3. Creating Educational , E-Learning Content Videos effortlessly.
4. How to create Exciting Travel Memories through videos.
5. Your Company Profile videos.
6. Your Own Lifestyle Vloging Videos.
7. Explanatory Videos related to topics you are most passionate about.
8. Comedy, Entertainment related videos.
9. Creative Events Coverage Videos.
10. Focus on the topic you are most passionate about you can build an engaged audience and community around your Content.
11. Build a Video channel Content by your own design and ideas
12. Fix basic but crucial creator pain points such as audio, lighting, video editing.
13. Take practical and doable steps every day for 30 days strategy.
14. How to beat your competitors for views, comments, and likes
15. Get the most value out of Video Data Analytics

Requirements

Ability to use Mobile SmartPhone
Strong Desire to learn and implement new techniques
Action Taking Attitude
Ability to Use Laptop

Description

This course will Help you to create Amazing business promotion videos. the videos which are as good as advertisement with low budget will give you an special advantage over your competition.

In this course you will learn How to plan your video titles, how to select and identify your audience, how to convert your viewers in to your paying customers and step by step guidance to make them your loyal customer with help of business promotion videos

Who this course is for:

Business Owners
Marketing Professionals
BNI Members
Network Marketing Professionals
Startup Businessman
Part Time Business Opportunity Seeker

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/47960b5bb600166c11a75f44af15c517/n4q9w.Promote.Your.Business.With.Your.Influencing.Videos.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/7609a5b40237c70112144e719d5a41e0/n4q9w.Promote.Your.Business.With.Your.Influencing.Videos.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/240A7D55E543A5B/n4q9w.Promote.Your.Business.With.Your.Influencing.Videos.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/3CAA9916C77E71E/n4q9w.Promote.Your.Business.With.Your.Influencing.Videos.part2.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xADc/n4q9w.Promote.Your.Business.With.Your.Influencing.Videos.part1.rar http://alfafile.net/file/8xAM5/n4q9w.Promote.Your.Business.With.Your.Influencing.Videos.part2.rar
Старый 21.10.2020, 10:50   #43658
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Python And Flask Framework Complete Course

Python And Flask Framework Complete Course
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 3.82 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 104 lectures (12 hour, 2 mins) | Language: English

Depth Introduction To Python Programming And Python Web framework Flask

What you'll learn

Write Python scripts for general productivity tasks Read and comprehend Python code Gain knowledge in regard to general programming concepts
Getting Started,Values and Data Types, Operators and Operands, Function Calls of Python
Use variables to store, retrieve and calculate information
Data Types, Type Conversion, Functions, Statements and Expressions
Go from Beginner to Advanced in Flask Framework, Flask Framework Basics To Advanced concepts
Flask Framework Overview And Environment
Flask Framework Routing,Variable Rules
Flask Framework URL Building,HTTP Methods
Flask Framework SQL Alchemy
Flask Framework Deployments

Requirements

Only the very basic computer skills are needed
A computer, Access to the internet, An interest in learning Python

Description

This course is a depth introduction to fundamental python programming concepts.

Learn Python From Beginner To Advanced Level

I've created thorough, extensive, but easy to follow content which you'll easily understand and absorb.

The course starts with the basics, including Python fundamentals, programming, and user interaction.

The curriculum is going to be very hands-on as we walk you from start to finish becoming a professional Python developer. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Python basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real-life practice and be ready for the real world.

The topics covered in this course are:

* Beginner to Expert Python contents:

Array implementation

File methods

Keywords and Identifiers

Python Tuples

Python Basics

Python Fundamentals

Mathematical Functions

Data Structures

Object-Oriented Programming with Python

Functional Programming with Python

Lambdas

Decorators

Generators

Testing in Python

Debugging

Error Handling

Regular Expressions

Comprehensions

Modules

See you inside the course!

Flask is a popular Python web framework. The tutorials in this section are intermediate to advanced tutorials that cover key aspects of Flask development.

*Flask Framework:

Flask Web Framework, In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of web applications .so that you can start building API and develop web applications using Python Flask Web Framework.

How to build Python web apps with Flask

How to use the Jinja template language to create the look of your apps

How to use the SQLite database to start development

How to use other databases with Flask by using Flask-SQLAlchemy

Using Flask to process incoming request data.

Course Overview

Flask Framework - URL Building

Flask Framework - HTTP Method

Flask Framework - Templates

Flask Framework - Static Files

Flask Framework - Request Object

Flask - Request.from Object

Flask Framework - Cookies

Flask Framework - Session Object

And More...

Who this course is for:

For Complete Programming Beginners
For People New to Python
For People Who want to learn Python Fundamentals and later transition into Data Science or Web Development

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/d0bcafb6ff440b86fd7d795158b66645/28k3u.Python.And.Flask.Framework.Complete.Course.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/57aa82042d10d6c2b1fd599ae6625674/28k3u.Python.And.Flask.Framework.Complete.Course.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/2D5A8375FC2188E/28k3u.Python.And.Flask.Framework.Complete.Course.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/9FDF01DB4E2D1B6/28k3u.Python.And.Flask.Framework.Complete.Course.part2.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xAfa/28k3u.Python.And.Flask.Framework.Complete.Course.part1.rar http://alfafile.net/file/8xAfv/28k3u.Python.And.Flask.Framework.Complete.Course.part2.rar
Старый 21.10.2020, 10:52   #43659
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Side Effects of Crystal Healing

Side Effects of Crystal Healing
Duration: 43m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 48000Hz, 2ch | 661 MB
What to Be Cautious of When Using Crystals for Healing

What you'll learn
The downsides of using crystals for healing and personal purposes.
What to watch out for when implementing crystal healing in your daily life.

Requirements
Some crystal healing knowledge is recommended (formal or self-taught).
Open mind and willingness to learn.

Description
When crystals are used for healing and everyday needs, the precautions listed are usually related to their toxicity and fragility. Those are, of course, to be kept in mind when working with crystals. However, there are also energetic effects that crystals may have that are not necessarily beneficial and can even be detrimental to the healing process.

This is NOT the class that is meant to deter anyone from using crystals for healing and everyday needs. This IS the class that is meant to expand the knowledge base for anyone who has worked with crystals for any length of time and could be wondering if they have experienced the "side effects" of their use.

The information and advice contained in this class are in no way to be considered a substitute for consultation with licensed medical practitioners. The metaphysical information is based on the instructor's personal experience, beliefs, and research. Results will vary for everyone and are not guaranteed. Always use common sense with spiritual information and crystals. Any use of the information in this class is at the students' own discretion and risk.

Who this course is for:
Those who want to see the unexpected side of crystal healing.
Those who have worked with crystals and wonder if something was missing.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/1358dd4b6b9d95c936e7b3d2c2680a54/i0fpb.Side.Effects.of.Crystal.Healing.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/372E9E21754A4D0/i0fpb.Side.Effects.of.Crystal.Healing.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xAKo/i0fpb.Side.Effects.of.Crystal.Healing.rar
Старый 21.10.2020, 10:54   #43660
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Team Leader Fundamentals for New and Developing Team Leaders

Team Leader Fundamentals for New and Developing Team Leaders
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 397 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 6 lectures (1 hour, 18 mins) | Language: English
Team Leadership, Inter-team communication skills, meeting management, risk & change management, conflict resolution

What you'll learn

Team leader

Requirements

Course is ideal for newly promoted team leaders

Description

Team Leader Fundamentals for New and Developing Team Leaders provides a wealth of strategies, tips and tools for both newly promoted team leaders and experienced team managers looking to develop their skills and techniques.

Six in-depth modules cover fundamental team leadership knowledge and tactics for Inter-team communication skills, effective meeting management, risk & change management, conflict resolution and time management in the context of developing high-performing teams.

For team leaders new to the role or new to their team, this course enables them to hit the ground running, cultivating respect and empathy between team members and the team leader. It enables managers to identify areas for improvement, as well as tools for tracking progress and adjusting to the various personalities and challenges within the team. Completion of this course is also an excellent indicator of the team leader's commitment to Continuous Professional Development, helping them to achieve the recognition they deserve within their employing company.

Who this course is for:

New and developing team leaders

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/1f67a103d18cf93ba19d6dbdcd2eaf19/yp3gb.Team.Leader.Fundamentals.for.New.and.Developing.Team.Leaders.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/C3D94AFFB505DDD/yp3gb.Team.Leader.Fundamentals.for.New.and.Developing.Team.Leaders.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8x8jY/yp3gb.Team.Leader.Fundamentals.for.New.and.Developing.Team.Leaders.rar
Старый 21.10.2020, 10:55   #43661
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Terraform

Terraform
Duration: 34m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 270 MB

AWS Setup

What you'll learn
How to launch EC2 instance in a VPC and attach Elastic IP to the instance. Also use user data to setup jenkins server while launching the instance by using terraform
AWS Compute with Terraform

Requirements
Any basic knowledge on AWS

Description
In this course I have shown my code for creating VPC, subnets ,security group and launching an EC2 instance into it. As added incentive, I have also shown about creating IAM users by using same code for multiple users creations.

Also I have shown how to run Terraform and apply the changes.

I have also shown a simple script to export your AWS keys into the environment for running the Terraform.

Who this course is for:
IT operations, IT developers , beginners and intermediates

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/86dbbabad16005604688cf72f60348cf/yglvh.Terraform.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/B8BD59075AAA6B4/yglvh.Terraform.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8x8bc/yglvh.Terraform.rar
Старый 21.10.2020, 10:57   #43662
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию The Front End with 7 Quick Projects

The Front End with 7 Quick Projects
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 665 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 8 lectures (1 hour, 29 mins) | Language: English

A Fast and Fun Course with AngularJs

What you'll learn

Get a taste of AngularJS
Lots of practice with CSS and BOOTSTRAP
Build Fancy User Interfaces
Organize JSON data very neatly

Requirements

A good amount of HTML, CSS and JAVASCRIPT practice
Basic familiarity with any Code Editor (sublime, atom, notepad++, etc.)

Description

This course has 7 fun projects and is a great way to get started with AngularJS. I skip all the beginner stuff and move at a good pace in all the videos. So this course is really meant for more intermediate Web Developers who are already familiar with the basics of HTML, CSS and Javascript and would like to enhance their skills and learn some AngularJs.

Each example has really fancy awesome videos neatly put together showing every step of the way. The videos are made fun and fast so that you can watch them again and again.

Like all my courses please feel free to code along with me on all the projects. That's the best way to learn coding. And I would like to suggest for each video (when copying the code yourself) to slow down the speed to 0.5x (which is half as fast) and to turn off the sound. I think that will be a perfect way to follow along.

Enjoy this Fast and Fun Course.

Who this course is for:

Beginners in Front End Web Development
Anyone Looking for More Javascript Examples
Developers New to AngularJs

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/242f359deb29b1d18c119a89c8894fd5/tybeb.The.Front.End.with.7.Quick.Projects.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/CBE2568799401E8/tybeb.The.Front.End.with.7.Quick.Projects.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xAii/tybeb.The.Front.End.with.7.Quick.Projects.rar
Старый 21.10.2020, 10:59   #43663
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Thermodynamics-I: A Beginners' Guide

Thermodynamics-I: A Beginners' Guide
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.19 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 32 lectures (4 hour, 12 mins) | Language: English

A Complete Guide for Fundamentals of Thermodynamics

What you'll learn

* Fundamentals of Thermodynamics. * Work and Heat * First law of thermodynamics applied to non-flow and flow processes * Second law of thermodynamics * Entropy * Properties of pure substances

Requirements

Basic knowledge of Physics and Mathematics.

Description

The course includes the Basic Concepts, Work and Heat, First law of thermodynamics applied to non-flow and flow processes, First law of thermodynamics applied to non-flow and flow processes, Second law of thermodynamics, Entropy and Properties of pure substances.

The course also includes numerical worked out examples, quiz and assignments/exercises for self evaluation.

Who this course is for:

* Science and Engineering students at graduate and post-graduate levels. * Working professionals who wish to refresh their knowledge for advanced courses.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/3ab4f66151190868c3316207b302b22f/07z7h.ThermodynamicsI.A.Beginners.Guide.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/524F1C09A769AD3/07z7h.ThermodynamicsI.A.Beginners.Guide.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xAYS/07z7h.ThermodynamicsI.A.Beginners.Guide.rar
Старый 21.10.2020, 11:00   #43664
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию The Weighted Average Cost of Capital course 2020

The Weighted Average Cost of Capital course 2020
Duration: 41m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 276 MB
Understanding the WACC and Capital structure of a company.

What you'll learn
You will have a good understanding of the weighted average cost of capital concept (WACC), how it is calculated, how it fits into the capital structure of a company, you will also learn how to calculate the cost of equity for public and private companies. the cost of debts, how the beta of a company is derived and calculated, and also how to calculate the cost of equity and the WACC of a company in a developing economy.

Requirements
must have the basic finance knowledge
You promise to rate this course.

Description
As a Financier, or an individual in the business milieu, the WACC concept is a must-know financial concept if you have to make a top notch financial analysis, and at the same time making impactful decisions at your job site and(or) your business.

In this course, we are going to drill you through a detailed but simple understanding of the WACC concept, narrowing in this concept into balance sheet to show you how this concept fits into the capital structure of a company.

We shall go through the different components of the WACC formula, analyzing the distinct capital proportions that make up a WACC formula.

We shall also analyze the Cost of debt which is a WACC component, and how this cost of debt is calculated for both a private and a public company.

Next will be the detail analysis of the cost of equity and its distinct components, here, we shall learn how the cost of equity is calculated for both public and private companies using the CAPM(Capital Asset Pricing Model), with special emphasis being placed on the Beta calculation and how it should be interpreted.

Each section analyzed above, comes with a well explained practical example.

Then finally, we shall move to the calculation of a company's WACC, using a real-world business case study, and also detailing out the steps required to calculate the WACC of a company in a developing Economy.

Who this course is for:
Finance Analysts, Finance Specialists and Finance students

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/0a7e59fc86c2c12086ee0050b882738d/gzow3.The.Weighted.Average.Cost.of.Capital.course.2020.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/A5673CAC9125B67/gzow3.The.Weighted.Average.Cost.of.Capital.course.2020.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xAKF/gzow3.The.Weighted.Average.Cost.of.Capital.course.2020.rar
Старый 21.10.2020, 11:02   #43665
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию TikTok Marketing

TikTok Marketing
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 479 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 12 lectures (1 hour, 11 mins) | Language: English

How To Go Viral On TikTok

What you'll learn

How to Use TikTok Marketing to Grow a Massive Following, Drive More TikTok Traffic & Skyrocket Your TikTok Brand.
You will learn that a number of businesses and organizations have already leveraged the TikTok platform to get the word out. You will be able to engage with your audience on TikTok.
You will learn how to create viral videos and grow your TikTok account.
You will know how the platform works and how the users interact with each other. To make it easy, I've put together a step-by-step guide that will show you exactly how it's done...

Requirements

Be able to understand English
Be able to read English

Description

Are You Ready To Leverage The TikTok Platform For Profits?

How to Use TikTok Marketing to Grow a Massive Following, Drive More TikTok Traffic & Skyrocket Your TikTok Brand.

TikTok Marketing Made Easy!

It's About Time For You To Learn TikTok Marketing!

? You need to make a good start with TikTok if you want to be successful with it.

? In March 2020 there had been over 1 billion installs of TikTok.

? There are over 500 million active users of TikTok and 26.5 million of these are from the United States.

Dear Friend,

The TikTok social media platform has seen explosive growth over the last two years.

It now has 500 million users that are desperate for fun and exciting content and this is a massive opportunity for you to promote your business.

To be successful with TikTok marketing you need to know how the platform works and how the users interact with each other.

TikTok appeals to a younger demographic and you really need to speak their language to be successful.

We have worked hard to provide you with everything that you need to know to use the TikTok platform to market your business successfully.

Other marketers have tried marketing on TikTok and failed.

We do not want you to make the same mistakes that they did.

Here's where my advice for you comes in.

With My Advice...

✓ You will learn that a number of businesses and organizations have already leveraged the TikTok platform to get the word out. You will be able to engage with your audience on TikTok.

✓ You will learn how to create viral videos and grow your TikTok account.

✓ You will know how the platform works and how the users interact with each other. To make it easy, I've put together a step-by-step guide that will show you exactly how it's done...

Who this course is for:

beginner marketeers
Business owners
Dropshippers
Entrepreneurs

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/7cb123f9f26208d0aeab4083efd690ed/9jz8n.TikTok.Marketing.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/F513DB15FBA6FC0/9jz8n.TikTok.Marketing.rar alfafile_net: http://alfafile.net/file/8xAfi/9jz8n.TikTok.Marketing.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws