mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Creating Your First Qlik Sense App

Creating Your First Qlik Sense App
.MP4, AVC, 200 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 96 kbps, 2 Ch | 1h 7m | 123 MB
Instructor: Michael Walker

In the fast-paced world of data analytics technology, modern platforms and applications such as Qlik Sense are replacing legacy reporting systems. However, these new applications can seem daunting even for seasoned analysts. In this course, Creating Your First Qlik Sense App, you will learn the foundational knowledge of developing a Qlik Sense App from start to finish. First, you will see how to load and join data. Next, you will discover optimal ways to structure your reports. Finally, you will explore how to analyze data using your reports. When you are finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of data analysis and business intelligence needed to develop a Qlik Sense app from start to finish.

Download link:
Код:
uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/F50E30a24Aa226eb/aqydu.Creating.Your.First.Qlik.Sense.App.rar rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/9b3a38e6a546066d626e49eb1d22c216/aqydu.Creating.Your.First.Qlik.Sense.App.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/15E11CB9FC56018/aqydu.Creating.Your.First.Qlik.Sense.App.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.05.2019, 18:38   #10202
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Creative Thinking for Problem solving (Practical Creativity)

Creative Thinking for Problem solving (Practical Creativity)
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 267 MB
Duration: 1 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English

Find unique and creative ideas to solve business or life problems using PSTI Method

What you'll learn

You will sharpen your ability to discover new, unique and creative solutions that will solve problems

Requirements

Be open minded and really apply the techniques.

Description

How to Skyrocket your creativity and problem-solving powers without fancy tools or doing some weird techniques or even spend ages to find practical and unique solutions?.

Have you ever wondered why some people can solve any problem and usually can figure out simple unique solutions to complex problems?

Perhaps you have a problem that bugs you daily and wish you can solve that problem and have a wildly successful invention!

Perhaps you wondered why some startups and entrepreneurs can have unique ideas that succeed and you can't find one?

Or perhaps you asked why the creative problem solvers are the ones who get promoted even if they lack some technical skills required for the job?

So if you want to be promoted in your job and to be indispensable from your company ..then the one skill you need to learn is practical creative thinking.

Employers don't simply want to hire creative people because they are impressive. They want creative employees who will help them solve work-related issues. Therefore, when applying for jobs, highlight your ability not only to think creatively, but to use your creativity to solve an important issue.

You need creativity even more if you are a blogger, a freelancer or a startup or even an entrepreneur because creativity is the only unique power that will make you stand out in the noisy crowded business space.

I'm not talking about creative artist or creativity as art or even creative writing, I'm talking about creative practical problem-solving.

The creative problem solvers find ideas in the most obvious spots, yet no one else can see the solution like them. They can easily find practical ideas that really works like charm.

When you look at those people 'The great minds' you probably think they have the creativity genes in their DNA and they were born with the creative golden spoon in their mouth.

I used to think that also. Until one day, I faced a problem that was so complicated and I couldn't find a solution to it. Then I began to read and study about problem-solving, and to my surprise I found my brain working differently than it used to be after implementing some useful techniques. I even get deeper in understanding the psychology and the behavior science of the creative problem solvers especially during my Ph.D. studies and my PMP study. (I'll not bore you with all the theoretical theories, no worries)

I've tried many creative thinking techniques to solve my problems ...

Some techniques just didn't work or I thought it was so weird and unpractical to do ... like taking a nap and before falling sleep think of the question you want to answer and you will dream of the solution and then write your dream and investigate the dream because the dream has the solution .... Well, the dream it technique never worked for me (I never take a nap nor I can remember my dreams) and for me, I need techniques that are practical and systematic and can be done in the same way over and over again for any problem to find unique practical creative ideas. Dream it is not in my list of practical creativity Techniques.

I want creative thinking method that is practical and productive in a short time.

That is what is called

Practical creativity

By definition, Practical creativity is the ability to discover solutions that will solve problems (period).

In this course, I'll share with you my interpretation of practical creativity. And the four stages for practical creative thinking. Or as I call it the PSTI method.

Finding a new, unique and practical solution to any problem is not a magical spill and no you don't need golden pixie dust. (However, if you have some ..it will be great).

Practical creative thinking (PSTI method) is a scientific method based on psychology and neuroscience of the brain.

FOUR STAGES TO MASTER YOUR PRACTICAL CREATIVITY.

(you can see their icons in the photo of the course and see the icons for each step)

P is the preparation stage as you are going to the creative thinking adventure you have to prepare your mind to enjoy the adventure (no worries there are no weird techniques and no techniques involve balloons or deep breathing).

S is for splitting and squeezing the problem like squeezing an orange to enjoy a cold glass of the juice. Without splitting and squeezing the orange, how you expect to get the juice?

T is the stage for tapping and thinking of the problem ... where you apply the practical creativity questions and techniques and find your inspirational ideas. you'll be able to leverage ideas, that would otherwise...be left untapped, and make connections that could have easily gone unnoticed ...or may have been overlooked altogether....We'll cover each of these techniques in greater detail.

I is the stage of implementation and iteration. This stage is the final destiny ..it is the stage to find if your ideas will really succeed in the world or you need to modify it to get the best results.

Each stage and step of the PSTI method is explained in details with examples and stories so that you have the proof that this method works.

PSTI is a method that any person, creative or 'not', can use and *will* produce usable results. An honest attempt at the exercises is necessary - you can't go becoming a body-builder just by picking up a weight one time now, can you?

A disclaimer here, The PSTI method works only when you have the flexibility and the openness to see all the possibilities without prior judgment to any technique. Please, try and implement first then develop your own judgment.

With that said, this course won't tell you everything you need to know about creativity or creative thinking. But it will tell you some useful practical methods to solve problems.

A lot of people want a "quick fix" or "on/off switch" for creativity; while this course will provide you with techniques that you can start using quickly, I do not believe that this course will provide an instant fix or you will become a genius overnight. But I promise you that you will find your brain working differently and you will find numerous ideas when you practically apply the techniques.

If you want to deliver the right idea at the right moment, you must begin the process far upstream from when you need that idea.

Creativity is not an accident, not something that is genetically determined. It is not a result of some easily learned magic trick or secret, but a consequence of your intention to be creative and your determination to learn and use creative-thinking strategies.

'Great minds' think productively, not magically. When confronted with a problem, they ask themselves how many different ways they can look the problem, how they can rethink it, and how many different ways they can solve it, instead of asking how they have been taught to solve it. They tend to come up with many different responses, some of which are unconventional, and possibly, unique.

So if you want to

Generate ideas at will.

Create new business opportunities.

Manipulate and modify ideas until you come up with the most innovative and powerful ideas possible.

Create new products, services, and processes.

Improve old products, services, and processes.

Develop solutions to complex business problems.

Revitalize markets.

See problems as opportunities.

Become more productive.

Be the "idea person" in your organization.

Know where to look for the "breakthrough idea."

Then, Enroll in this course and learn the PSTI method for getting ideas to solve your challenges.

Your business attitude determines your potential for innovation, creativity, even genius, and success in your field.

There is no risk as you are backed up by 30-day money back guarantee so enroll now, watch the videos, apply the PSTI method and if you are unsatisfied, you can refund all your money with a click of a button, No question asked.

Who this course is for:

Bloggers
Start-ups
Employee who want to know how to be creative
Beginner marketers
Small business owners
Freelancers who want to solve problems

Download link:
Код:
uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/cfb264EE45b6110a/2lh01.Creative.Thinking.for.Problem.solving.Practical.Creativity.rar rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/678be5f092a905ebc57d3657043ea09d/2lh01.Creative.Thinking.for.Problem.solving.Practical.Creativity.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/C0E78B6D4C0355E/2lh01.Creative.Thinking.for.Problem.solving.Practical.Creativity.rar
Старый 04.05.2019, 18:40   #10203
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Data Binding in Xamarin.Forms

Data Binding in Xamarin.Forms
.MP4, AVC, 200 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 96 kbps, 2 Ch | 2h 28m | 387 MB
Instructor: Gill Cleeren

Xamarin.Forms is Microsoft's way to create cross-platform mobile applications for iOS, Android and UWP. Using this framework, we can achieve the dream of writing code once and running it on all target platforms. For .NET developers, getting started with Xamarin.Forms is easy since the apps can be built using C# and XAML. Thanks to its support for XAML, Xamarin.Forms comes with support out-of-the-box for data binding. Using data binding, the code that we'll need to write to create data-driven applications will be much cleaner. Instead of mixing code that accesses the data model with code that updates the UI using data, we'll get a declarative way for building this type of interfaces. In this course, you'll understand the way data binding works in XAML, including binding modes, the BindingContext and converters. You'll also understand how changes in the data model can be reflected automatically in the UI using change notifications. Data binding also has in Xamarin.Forms a number of nice features including fallbacks, data triggers and more and it's also the foundation for MVVM. After watching this course, you'll be on your way to create much cleaner code for your mobile line-of-business applications.

Download link:
Код:
uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/b09eCd2Bb2D63b47/h1t75.Data.Binding.in.Xamarin.Forms.rar rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/8883d003bedc0aa933933475401b598a/h1t75.Data.Binding.in.Xamarin.Forms.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/C28287320AC8BFD/h1t75.Data.Binding.in.Xamarin.Forms.rar
Старый 04.05.2019, 18:41   #10204
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Effective Quick Insights and Q&A in Power BI

Effective Quick Insights and Q&A in Power BI
.MP4, AVC, 400 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 96 kbps, 2 Ch | 3h 34m | 485 MB
Instructor: Jim Kay

Have you ever wanted to provide a simple, self-service way for data consumers to query your data? What if they could just type a question or even just speak their question and have a useful chart or report 'magically' appear with the answer? In this course, Effective Quick Insights and Q&A in Power BI, you will gain the ability to optimize your Power BI datasets so that they will work seamlessly with the powerful Q&A and Quick Insights features. First, you will learn what these features are capable of doing when applied to a 'tidy and polished' dataset. Next, you will discover how to optimize your datasets so they will support these features. Finally, you will explore how to extend the Q&A feature to work with data stored not in the cloud, but inside your own on-premises data center. When you're finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of data modeling needed to supercharge your Power BI datasets using both Q&A and Quick Insights.

Download link:
Код:
uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/b2cD4d8466ba7770/iz5xh.Effective.Quick.Insights.and.QA.in.Power.BI.rar rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/3d8c132379630ea00b87d451114a668a/iz5xh.Effective.Quick.Insights.and.QA.in.Power.BI.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/AE084E7C9A51002/iz5xh.Effective.Quick.Insights.and.QA.in.Power.BI.rar
Старый 04.05.2019, 18:43   #10205
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Electronics Mastery - Understand the fundamentals fast

Electronics Mastery - Understand the fundamentals fast
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 983 MB
Duration: 2 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
The crucial physics, electronics and electrical engineering concepts you need to design and build electronic circuits.

What you'll learn

The fundamentals of electronics, electrical engineering and electric circuits
Important concepts in electronics such as voltage, current and resistance
Learn the principles needed to build circuits controlled by Arduino, Raspberry Pi etc from the very beginners for total beginners
How these principles are applied using electronic circuit simulations
The workings of AC electronics circuits containing capacitors and inductors

Requirements

Basic mathematical skills including a small amount of algebra

Description

Electronics Mastery guides you through the fundamental physics and electrical engineering ideas that underpin how circuits work.

In a clear and fast paced way, I will guide you through exactly what current, voltage and resistance are and, most importantly, how this knowledge can be applied to real circuits. Video lectures are a mix of slides, circuit simulations and video of myself and you will be taken from beginner level to having a good, sound understanding of the most important concepts in electronics.

I've worked hard to trim any unnecessary details from my explanations so you can understand the important ideas in electronics and electrical engineering fast!

As an experienced high school teacher, I have designed the course from the ground up with the latest educational theory in mind. Content is chunked and revisited to ensure long understanding. I want you to fully understand and remember everything you learn in Electronics Mastery as it will help you in the future!

There is some maths in the course but it a basic knowledge of high school algebra will be more than enough to access everything.

Each video lecture is accompanied by some multiple choice quiz questions or exam style questions to help cement your electronics understanding and pick up on any misconceptions. Some lectures have exam questions with video tutorials to explain the answers and reinforce the electronics theory you have learnt.

Who this course is for:

Anyone curious about electronics looking to understand the fundamental principles that make circuits work.
Students interested in technology, Arduino and Raspberry Pi projects and building all sorts of circuits and electronics and electrical engineering projects

Download link:
Код:
uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/8392c44579202f61/arj8b.Electronics.Mastery..Understand.the.fundamentals.fast.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/345fB8ab3711a4fe/arj8b.Electronics.Mastery..Understand.the.fundamentals.fast.part2.rar rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/c7a99b2700594e454b90dbe66d07036e/arj8b.Electronics.Mastery..Understand.the.fundamentals.fast.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/207404f06445921f52527723f2f582f4/arj8b.Electronics.Mastery..Understand.the.fundamentals.fast.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/8E16B02E7D69599/arj8b.Electronics.Mastery..Understand.the.fundamentals.fast.part1.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/FA404D273A651F1/arj8b.Electronics.Mastery..Understand.the.fundamentals.fast.part2.rar
Старый 04.05.2019, 18:45   #10206
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Entrepreneurship Accelerator Program

Entrepreneurship Accelerator Program
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 2.17 GB
Duration: 2.5 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
How to Cut Your Learning Curve, Accelerate Your Success, & Identify Which Business is Right for You as an Entrepreneur.

What you'll learn

How to get started with Entrepreneurship
How to start a Home Business
How to escape your 9-5 Job
How to work for yourself
How to Generate Passive Income
How to Achieve Financial Freedom
How to Start your Own Business
How to Succeed as an Entrepreneur
Entrepreneurship Essentials
How to create Online Courses & Information Products & generate Passive Income
How to start & monetize a YouTube Channel
How to start & monetize a Podcast
How to Profit with Retail Arbitrage
How to Profit with Online Arbitrage
How to cut your learning curve as an Entrepreneur & reach your goals faster
Email Marketing overview & basics
How to setup an Email Autoresponse Sequence & Email Funnel to turn leads into Customers
How to setup an Email Autoresponder
How to start a freelance business on Fiverr or Upwork
How to start your own Agency
Digital Marketing & Online Marketing basics
How to get started in eCommerce
How to get started Investing
The right long term Investing approach EVERYONE should take
How to build a Dividend Portfolio
How to get Free Stocks
How to get started Drop Shipping on eBay, Amazon, or Shopify
How to manufacture a Private Label Product overseas & rank it on Amazon FBA or eBay for Passive Income
How to start & monetize a Blog
How to start Affiliate Marketing
How to start CPA Marketing
How to start a Tutoring Business with Wyzant, Chegg, or Varsity Tutors
How to use Poshmark to start a Clothing Resale Business
How to use Mercari to start an Online Reselling Business
How to start, build, & monetize a Personal Brand
How to profit from Freelance Arbitrage
How to start a Consulting Business
How to create eBooks with Kindle Direct Publishing on Amazon & generate Passive Income
How to create Audiobooks on Audible & generate Passive Income
How to monetize a Social Meida Page & Following
How to start a Reselling Business from home

Requirements

Access to the Internet
an Interest in Entrepreneurship or Starting a Side Business

Description

Every aspiring Entrepreneur usually has to put in countless hours, days, & years of learning their craft before they ever see success.

But what if you could cut your learning curve, accelerate your success, & better identify which Business was right for you?...immediately!

You wouldn't have to wait to find out through failure. You could learn from the successes & failures of other successful Entrepreneurs. And you could profit from their insight.

Why would you invest countless amounts of time & money in a single Business Model BEFORE you knew if it would work for you?

The truth is, there are a million & 1 ways to make money & succeed as an Entrepreneur...& a few might be perfect for you!

But, if you're stuck banging your head against the same wall, hoping something will click for you eventually...chances are YOU'RE MISSING OUT on THE Business that's ACTUALLY right for you.

In this Course we'll cover all that & more.

We'll start by breaking down the main Entrepreneurship Essentials for success. Then we'll discuss the RIGHT & WRONG approaches to starting your own Business or working from home. We'll also talk about the importance of picking ONE Business & mastering it (not getting caught up in trends or trapped by "shiny object syndrome.")

After covering all the most important mindset topics ALL SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEURS possess, we'll delve into full breakdowns of 22 of the most popular Online Businesses you can start today. Those include:

Online Courses & Information Products

YouTube & Content Marketing

Podcasting & Monetizing a Podcast

Retail Arbitrage

Online Arbitrage

Email Marketing & Email Autoresponders

Freelancing & Following Your Passion

Marketing Agencies & Service Based Businesses

Investing in the Stock Market, Trading Stocks, & Building up a Dividend Stock Portfolio to Collect Passive Income

Drop Shipping (eBay Dropshipping, Amazon Dropshipping, & Shopify Drop Shipping)

Private Labeling & Manufacturing Your Own Product for Amazon FBA (or eBay)

Blogging & Monetizing a Blog

Affiliate Marketing & CPA Marketing

Tutoring & Teaching Subjects You Love on Sites like Wyzant, Varsity Tutors, & Chegg

Starting a Poshmark Closet & Scaling up to Sell Wholesale with Your Very Own Online Clothing Brand

Starting a Mercari Store & Online Reselling

Starting a Personal Brand & Monetizing it

Freelance Arbitrage (Profiting through Arbitrage from Freelance Sites like Fiverr to Upwork - & Visa Versa)

eBooks & Audiobooks (Other Forms of Content & Info Products that Can Generate You Passive Income)

Growing, Branding, & Monetizing Social Media Followings

Consulting

Reselling to Build up Initial Funds if You're Unsure which Business is Right for You (or Just Need Some Start up Capital)

I also plan to add & remove Business Models from the Course as they become more or less viable to start & profit from. After all, this is the Entrepreneur Accelerator Program! I structured this Course with EXACTLY what I wish was taught to me (& in what order) when I first started my Entrepreneurship Journey.

Why should you listen to me? I started with absolutely nothing (just working side jobs to put myself through College). In the span of the last 3 years I've built an Online Content Business that not only DWARFS ANYTHING I WOULD'VE MADE in a normal 9-5, but also works for me night & day (whether I'm working or not). If you want this Freedom & Passive Income in your own life, I can show you EXACTLY how to get it.

Why am I qualified to give a crash course in Entrepreneurship? I've tried EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE BUSINESSES (except podcasting). I network with other successful Entrepreneurs every single day that earn a full time living from these Businesses too. I can teach you what to emulate from my successes (& theirs!) & I can also teach you things to avoid from my failures (& theirs!).

What will you get out of this Course? What IMMEDIATE RESULTS will you be able to walk away with? You'll walk away from this Course with a full breakdown of 22 Business Models so you know EXACTLY which one is right for you, fits your goals & schedule best, & excites you! You can apply the strategies taught in the first 5 lectures to accelerate your success & drastically cut the time between where you are now & where you want to be. Everything to Succeed as an Entrepreneur is in this Course.

If you're serious about Identifying which Business Model is right for you AND you're sick of success being so close, but "just around the corner," this is your opportunity to finally take control & get on the right track. NO ONE wants to find out that all the hard work they've been doing for the past 5 years was for nothing...because their ladder was leaning up against the wrong wall.

Enroll in the Entrepreneur Accelerator Program today. Accelerate your Success & realize your full potential tomorrow.

Who this course is for:

Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Anyone interested in Entrepreneurship
Anyone interested in starting a home business
Anyone interested in escaping their 9-5
Anyone interested in working for themselves
Anyone interested in Passive Income
Anyone interested in Financial Freedom
Anyone interested in starting their own Business
Anyone interested in how to get started in Entrepreneurship the quickest
Anyone interested in Entrepreneurship Essentials
Anyone interested in Online Courses
Anyone interested in Starting a YouTube Channel
Anyone interested in Starting a Podcast
Anyone interested in Retail Arbitrage
Anyone interested in Online Arbitrage
Anyone interested in cutting their learning curve with Online Business
Anyone interested in Email Marketing
Anyone interested in Email Autoresponders
Anyone interested in Freelancing on Fiverr or Upwork
Anyone interested in starting an Agency
Anyone interested in Digital Marketing
Anyone interested in eCommerce
Anyone interested in Investing or Building a Dividend Portfolio
Anyone interested in Drop Shipping
Anyone interested in Private Labeling
Anyone interested in starting a Blog
Anyone interested in Affiliate Marketing
Anyone interested in CPA Marketing
Anyone interested in Tutoring on Wyzant, Chegg, or Varsity or Tutors
Anyone interested in starting a Poshmark Closet
Anyone interested in starting a Mercari Store
Anyone interested in starting a personal brand & monetizing an audience
Anyone interested in Freelance Arbitrage
Anyone interested in Consulting
Anyone interested in creating eBooks with Kindle Direct Publishing on Amazon
Anyone interested in creating Audiobooks on Audible
Anyone interested in Monetizing a Social Media Page
Anyone interested in Reselling for Profit

Download link:
Код:
uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/a74a28B12fA9b860/ho59c.Entrepreneurship.Accelerator.Program.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/42ace59b80b02c6a/ho59c.Entrepreneurship.Accelerator.Program.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/Cf8e1dc793A2fa44/ho59c.Entrepreneurship.Accelerator.Program.part3.rar rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/53a27ee255a4325ea1734100bb11e292/ho59c.Entrepreneurship.Accelerator.Program.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/0378b1099ac3322d3088634544e2dfb0/ho59c.Entrepreneurship.Accelerator.Program.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/53b032ba44d323ec32fb46bf857e901d/ho59c.Entrepreneurship.Accelerator.Program.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/985CA8D2216BA7E/ho59c.Entrepreneurship.Accelerator.Program.part1.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/DA71B6044EFE5C9/ho59c.Entrepreneurship.Accelerator.Program.part2.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/4D3C65A836D0A38/ho59c.Entrepreneurship.Accelerator.Program.part3.rar
Старый 04.05.2019, 18:47   #10207
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Flexible Budgets, Standard Costs, & Variance Analysis

Flexible Budgets, Standard Costs, & Variance Analysis
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 3.17 GB
Duration: 8 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
Managerial & cost accounting tools - Variance analysis, standard costs, & flexible budgets for better business decisions.

What you'll learn

Managerial & cost accounting tools
Describe general managerial accounting topics
Prepare and explain the benefits of a flexible budget
Define and describe standard costs and cost variance analysis
Discuss the benefits of sales variance analysis and how to calculate it
Explain the reasons for materials variance analysis and how to calculate it
Express the pros of direct labor variance analysis and describe how to calculate it
Describe the benefits of overhead variance analysis and how to use it

Requirements

An understanding of basic accounting terms

Description

Managerial & cost accounting tools

The course will introduce managerial accounting topics that will be used throughout the course, contrasting managerial accounting to financial accounting so that we are in the correct mindset as we move forward.

We will discuss flexible budgets, contrasting flexible budgets with static or fixed budgets, demonstrating the benefits of flexible budgets and how they can be used. We will work example problems related to flexible budgets and provide step by step instructional videos to apply the concepts.

The course will define and analyze standard costs and cost variance analysis, giving an overview of cost variance analysis concepts that we will go into more detail on in later sections.

We will explain sales variance analysis, discussing when it can be used, and how to calculate sales variances. We will provide example problems and step by step instructional videos so we can apply what we learn.

The course will cover direct materials variance analysis, showing what it is, how to use it, and how to calculate direct materials variance analysis. We will demonstrate the concepts listed using instructional videos and using example problems along with step by step instructional videos to complete them.

We will discuss direct labor variance analysis, demonstrating what it is, and how direct labor variance analyst is used. We will demonstrate the concepts with instructional videos and provide example problems and step by step instructional videos to complete them.

The course will discuss overhead variance analysis. We will describe why it is used and how to calculate overhead variance analysis. We will provide demonstration presentations and example problems with step by step instructional videos to help complete them.

We will also include a comprehensive problem on overhead variance and a comprehensive problem on variance analysis. The comprehensive problems will provide preformatted Excel worksheets that we can fill out along with step by step instructional videos. The Excel worksheets will generally have two or three tabs, one tab having the completed problem, the second tab having a preformatted Excel worksheet to work through the problem in a step by step format with instructional videos, and the third tab with a blank sheet that we can use to format our own Excel worksheet.

Who this course is for:

Accounting students
Business owners
Anyone who whats to learn accounting

Download link:
Код:
uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/A3e3ad946B887ABb/wahpg.Flexible.Budgets.Standard.Costs..Variance.Analysis.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/4016f65983Af8895/wahpg.Flexible.Budgets.Standard.Costs..Variance.Analysis.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/11877710214c8bd8/wahpg.Flexible.Budgets.Standard.Costs..Variance.Analysis.part3.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/edbDcD1C7631450e/wahpg.Flexible.Budgets.Standard.Costs..Variance.Analysis.part4.rar rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/ada22e657948d0c47ea020e134b5bfad/wahpg.Flexible.Budgets.Standard.Costs..Variance.Analysis.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/050976714f88799567a06af503366415/wahpg.Flexible.Budgets.Standard.Costs..Variance.Analysis.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/6c6bbd267fc7410a75cdd40171734227/wahpg.Flexible.Budgets.Standard.Costs..Variance.Analysis.part3.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/584ad9f8c3276828f122fe4dbb874876/wahpg.Flexible.Budgets.Standard.Costs..Variance.Analysis.part4.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/AF14D07B0B6ABD4/wahpg.Flexible.Budgets.Standard.Costs..Variance.Analysis.part1.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/5FA4B481B3BC3A3/wahpg.Flexible.Budgets.Standard.Costs..Variance.Analysis.part2.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/DB81A6A28F7CD74/wahpg.Flexible.Budgets.Standard.Costs..Variance.Analysis.part3.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/3E26A48567C1215/wahpg.Flexible.Budgets.Standard.Costs..Variance.Analysis.part4.rar
Старый 04.05.2019, 18:48   #10208
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Get started with visual studio 2019

Get started with visual studio 2019
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 716 MB
Duration: 1.5 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English

Learn visual studio essentials

What you'll learn

Debuging with visual studio
Use of Azure DevOps and repositories
Use of visual studio features

Requirements

Windows operating system (7 or higher)

Description

In this course you will learn the essentials of visual studio. Whilst visual studio has a wide array of features, some of them are more often used than other and may be more difficult to access. We will start with installation, then we will move on to debugging and repositories. Finally, we will take a look at some other useful features and after you are done, you will be able to use visual studio to it's fullest extent.

Who this course is for:

C# developers
Python developers
C++ developers
Nodejs developers
Unity developers

Download link:
Код:
uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/0160b38CDA685f52/zyjq9.Get.started.with.visual.studio.2019.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/F7833c9f593e2D02/zyjq9.Get.started.with.visual.studio.2019.part2.rar rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/e0055def5bc88edb25ad83fcbd63e83f/zyjq9.Get.started.with.visual.studio.2019.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/8aa7cf848dfc6d65553eca57eb16c945/zyjq9.Get.started.with.visual.studio.2019.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/7B819F02ECB6665/zyjq9.Get.started.with.visual.studio.2019.part1.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/DC0CD543B8A12A5/zyjq9.Get.started.with.visual.studio.2019.part2.rar
Старый 04.05.2019, 18:50   #10209
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Getting Started with .NET Core Clean Architecture

Getting Started with .NET Core Clean Architecture
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 1.06 GB
Duration: 2 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English

.NET Core Clean Architecture

What you'll learn

.Net Core MVC
Clean Architecture
Full Stack Development

Requirements

Visual Studio
SQL Server
Basic Technical Background

Description

Get Started with .NET Core Clean Architecture!

Are you a student or professional in the field of software engineering or maybe contemplating an educational or career move to the software engineering world? Have you been looking for a quick and easy way to get up and running with .NET Core coupled with Clean Architecture and don't want to go through an overwhelming amount of material just to get your environment setup and ready for building your own apps that interact with data? Don't worry as THIS IS THE COURSE FOR YOU!

In my course, I will teach you how to get your environment setup for .NET Core MVC, SQL Server 2017, Dependency Injection, MediatR, AutoMapper and help you to build your first set of apps that apply a Clean Architecture design pattern through a step-by-step guided approach.

Take this course and feel proud of the fact that you will be one step closer towards the rewarding field of Software Engineering using .NET technologies!

Who this course is for:

Students and Professionals who want to master MVC using a clean architecture approach

Download link:
Код:
uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/0618A3e50a1a2866/a5wm4.Getting.Started.with..NET.Core.Clean.Architecture.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/d6a22d635719E2b6/a5wm4.Getting.Started.with..NET.Core.Clean.Architecture.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/fa4551643fb9b507/a5wm4.Getting.Started.with..NET.Core.Clean.Architecture.part3.rar rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/71258a46f6fbb804f3691a655996d1cb/a5wm4.Getting.Started.with..NET.Core.Clean.Architecture.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/302bc78fd43d4cd0ab4d2a9e72237617/a5wm4.Getting.Started.with..NET.Core.Clean.Architecture.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/0099783322a88d8c8955085726903042/a5wm4.Getting.Started.with..NET.Core.Clean.Architecture.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/38D03D7360449D2/a5wm4.Getting.Started.with..NET.Core.Clean.Architecture.part1.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/28766B58E01F895/a5wm4.Getting.Started.with..NET.Core.Clean.Architecture.part2.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/2DACADE841983FE/a5wm4.Getting.Started.with..NET.Core.Clean.Architecture.part3.rar
Старый 04.05.2019, 18:52   #10210
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Headlines and openers writing (copywriting basic tactics)

Headlines and openers writing (copywriting basic tactics)
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 251 MB
How to Write Headline and first line opener that sells? (Persuasion psychology of great headline writing)

What you'll learn

Writing great headlines and first line openers for blog posts, content and sales copy.
The psychology behind great headlines

Requirements

No prior Knowledge is required.

Description

How to write Headlines and first line openers that grab attention, engage and convince the reader to buy your content?

Do you know any writer worst nightmares?

You may say, Writer block (that he can not write)... this may be correct for some writers.

But, Not for all of them, me included.

The worst nightmare for most of the writers is .... no one is reading their words.

To ensure high readership for your words, You have to use Psychology.

To ensure fast writing, You can use formulas and swipe files.

Both Psychology and swipe files are in this Course.

This course is a beginner level copy-writing/ content writing course.

This course is about

· What makes a great headline and How can you write one in less than a minute.

· The 12 things you can do right now to improve your headlines so that it engage the readers and make them click to read more

· The amazing headline writing tactic that most people have to use (the hard and the Lazy ways to generate headlines by just a click)

· Types of headlines and formulas to use (scientifically and marketing approved formulas that generate massive results)

· The words that gets headlines clicked (what are the Power words You can put in your headlines to make sure it grabs the eyeballs of your readers?)

· How to check if your headline will really work (checklist included)

· Types of content or copy openers that will make your content as a greased slide so that the reader finishes the article with ease and engagement.

· Swipe file of 100s of headlines and openers so that you don't have to spend hours writing headline but have your creative inspiration in minutes.

Save you time and deliver better results by applying Psychology of great headlines and first line openers using proven formulas.

Who this course is for:

Beginners content writers.
Beginner copywriters.
Beginner bloggers

Download link:
Код:
uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/90ba459b5b0d12f0/cqzuy.Headlines.and.openers.writing.copywriting.basic.tactics.rar rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/d433cd1b02fedfcd0ecd0c28a8876232/cqzuy.Headlines.and.openers.writing.copywriting.basic.tactics.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/C346BD24AC2EAB9/cqzuy.Headlines.and.openers.writing.copywriting.basic.tactics.rar
Старый 04.05.2019, 18:54   #10211
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию How to become influencer in weight loss industry

How to become influencer in weight loss industry
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 528 MB

The Only Course you will need to become an expert

What you'll learn

how to be an authority in your field of expertise

Requirements

no

Description

Do you want to be flooded with invitations to speak at industry events, participate in panel discussions and perhaps acquire sponsorships?

Then this course is for you....

You see, Writing a book is a sure-fire way to build your image as an authority on a subject.

People start seeing you as an expert.

So many doors will open to you as an "expert" in your field.

Other influencers will see you as their peer and will be eager to collaborate with you.

This allow your audience to grow even more,

and introduce you to so many amazing people!

Invitations to deliver talks and participate in panel discussions are a logical consequence of this.

And this, in turn, will help build your personal brand.

It will make you stand out from the crowd.

When journalists search for sources to interview for the media, they look for experts.

For a journalist on a deadline, it's much easier to choose the advisor who has had something published.

And in this course you will learn how to get on TV, radio and magazines....

Who this course is for:

nutritionists, dieticians and anyone in weight loss industry

Download link:
Код:
uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/f7E72B2a3baf96a7/ttywt.How.to.become.influencer.in.weight.loss.industry.rar rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/221f7cbb73cadd23b048a1cbfb124b4b/ttywt.How.to.become.influencer.in.weight.loss.industry.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/ECD1F94078C73F3/ttywt.How.to.become.influencer.in.weight.loss.industry.rar
Старый 04.05.2019, 18:55   #10212
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию How to find unique memorable name for your brand or products

How to find unique memorable name for your brand or products
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 532 MB
Duration: 33 min | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
How to find a sticky name and write slogan for your brand or product using marketing Psychology & neuroscience?

What you'll learn

How to find a memorable, sticky, unique name/slogan for your brand or product using marketing Psychology & neuroscience?

Requirements

No prerequisites.

Description

Starting a business or building a brand or even creating a new product ... You have to find a sticky memorable and unique name.

Naming your products, nowadays, seems to be confusing especially when try to figure a unique new name.

But you can find a name that is memorable and unique when you follow this course system.

There are three main phases to choose a name of your product

1- The first stage is the Pre-naming phase and collecting your naming assets. (Worksheet included for you to fill so that this step can be done in minutes with no headache or wondering)

2- The second stage is the Creative Naming stage .... this stage is all about Productive creativity. using pen and paper plus many free online tools to generate 100s of unique names in less than an hour.

3- The Third stage is the Post-creative stage.... this stage is to ensure that the name you've chosen is the perfect name that will resonate with your customers.

The last lecture in this course is all about writing a slogan for your brand Plus I'll give you seven proven formulas for writing your slogan and also naming your info-products.

Enroll Now in 'How to find unique memorable name for your brand or products?' Course to Learn

How to find a memorable, sticky, unique name and write slogan for your brand or product using marketing Psychology & neuroscience?

Why Google or CocaCola names are sticky and memorable?

How to apply the neuroscience (for memory) and Psychology to find a unique sticky name?

How to have your brand naming and slogan writing assets ready and set to go?

What are the tools and creative brainstorming techniques that will guarantee you find ten unique names?

How you can use customers psychology in naming your brand and ensure their loyalty to your name?

What are the 7 formulas for slogan writing you can use plus real world examples?

Some of the students previously enrolled in this course said

''A little basic, but useful, concise, step by step actionable guide on how to come up with a fitting brand name. I would recommend it to people who are new to the topic. The instructor is friendly, motivated and engaging.''

''Just loving topics to the point in a not too long course. And a responsive instructor as well. The Special bonus lecture about naming (info)products will come handy, too!''

So if you are confusing about choosing your brand name or naming your products ... Enroll today in this course, Steal 30 minutes from your day to listen to the course and do the exercises and in less than a day you can find your next business name.

See you inside the course.

Who this course is for:

New bloggers
New start-ups
Beginner business owners

Download link:
Код:
uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/8260C20ab9c44059/0cwrt.How.to.find.unique.memorable.name.for.your.brand.or.products.rar rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/d12c52d15fe4969a243029d3394fb130/0cwrt.How.to.find.unique.memorable.name.for.your.brand.or.products.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/23371081DD34A4C/0cwrt.How.to.find.unique.memorable.name.for.your.brand.or.products.rar
Старый 04.05.2019, 18:57   #10213
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Implement Hyper-V

Implement Hyper-V
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours 42M | 664 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

In this course, Garth Schulte teaches you how to implement Hyper-V in a Windows Server 2016 environment. Learn how to configure Hyper-V, Hyper-V storage, Hyper-V networking, and virtual machine settings.

This is the third of a ten-part series that will prepare you for Microsoft's 70-743 exam, the one exam that must be passed to receive the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification.

Download link:
Код:
uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/ad6F6F733eA098aa/h1nvv.Implement.HyperV.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/3bAe7b9a0d0b8a41/h1nvv.Implement.HyperV.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/392e405A3a7Fc5b2/h1nvv.Implement.HyperV.part3.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/822Db4392b89a8eA/h1nvv.Implement.HyperV.part4.rar rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/86c3e60fe9b75e2247cd32aa53f7dd93/h1nvv.Implement.HyperV.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/d1b31895bd90402d4b2ef7efb1310cb9/h1nvv.Implement.HyperV.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/85f37abdca219e2b047c44d0b473b515/h1nvv.Implement.HyperV.part3.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/a7f3ae28ea91fcd5f33664d607d76751/h1nvv.Implement.HyperV.part4.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/B310650F201759D/h1nvv.Implement.HyperV.part1.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/C13ABC8324B16A1/h1nvv.Implement.HyperV.part2.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/710E2A33A3091A4/h1nvv.Implement.HyperV.part3.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/A4C9090CCFF695E/h1nvv.Implement.HyperV.part4.rar
Старый 04.05.2019, 18:59   #10214
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию IT Security Gumbo- Web Security Defense

IT Security Gumbo- Web Security Defense
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hour | 165 MB

The IT Security Gumbo: Web Application Defense is heavily focused on vulnerability management from a web security standpoint. The course provides thorough explanation on detection and remediation methods of web vulnerabilities, we then walk through a case study to apply the knowledge of detecting and defending against web based vulnerabilities. Then we provide the skills needed to perform by turning over the keys to a popular penetration testing tool used to identify vulnerabilities on the network.

Download link:
Код:
uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/99Cf39f262A027b0/3aiz5.IT.Security.Gumbo.Web.Security.Defense.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/16677ece7d2a12F8/3aiz5.IT.Security.Gumbo.Web.Security.Defense.part2.rar rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/95591bb07c0fd29087b7ddccd021bb51/3aiz5.IT.Security.Gumbo.Web.Security.Defense.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/ffd1e9edae705191658dccc8524f659b/3aiz5.IT.Security.Gumbo.Web.Security.Defense.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/5887C82D00E3231/3aiz5.IT.Security.Gumbo.Web.Security.Defense.part1.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/2E02DD8872D1889/3aiz5.IT.Security.Gumbo.Web.Security.Defense.part2.rar
Старый 04.05.2019, 19:00   #10215
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Learn AVR ATMEGA series #2

Learn AVR ATMEGA series #2
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 6 | 746 MB

PERIPHERALS: INTRRUPTS & COMPARATOR & TIMER0
THE COURSE:

Adopts the principle of a successful designer should be familiar with the HARDWARE entity as such his knowledge

of the programming language.

So the details of the Microcontrollers' electronic structure teach you how to use them successfully

Where we begin to explain the structure of the Microcontroller and its components and then explain its programming and use in applications

Simplified and then simulated so that they are well understood and cost you a small part of the exercise to try it yourself.

Finally, you can compile them later and invest them in allocating your project resources

Download link:
Код:
uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/3c307D457c80bbd5/l963d.Learn.AVR.ATMEGA.series.2.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/30ccCC3a7fef62ed/l963d.Learn.AVR.ATMEGA.series.2.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/e6d48B79A6e7245b/l963d.Learn.AVR.ATMEGA.series.2.part3.rar rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/92ce1d241475a9ffbe206c57173bf906/l963d.Learn.AVR.ATMEGA.series.2.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/ac8f6f7f21aa95685f4dd6f964a36fcf/l963d.Learn.AVR.ATMEGA.series.2.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/12e9512b66599ebcdb348739fc1866ef/l963d.Learn.AVR.ATMEGA.series.2.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/15C12673ACFBFAA/l963d.Learn.AVR.ATMEGA.series.2.part1.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/B58E218AC7D55C7/l963d.Learn.AVR.ATMEGA.series.2.part2.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/AB8B8E37B4429DA/l963d.Learn.AVR.ATMEGA.series.2.part3.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws