mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию 5G Nr Voice: Enabling Voice Services

Last updated 5/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 736.79 MB | Duration: 1h 25m

Introduction to 5G NR Voice

What you'll learn
Upon completing the course, the participant will be able to
Understand in Brief about the evolution of voice in 5G domain.
Understand the deployment options and the expected call scenarios.
Dig deep into the methods for implementing voice by operators.
Understand call flow between 5G and EPC and PSTN networks.
Requirements
Yes, The participant should have knowledge about 5G basics.
Description
In this course we will understand the concept of Voice call in 5G New radio (NR) technology. We will cover the Evolution of voice straight away discussing everything from legacy Technologies i.e. Circuit Switch (CS) voice in 2G/3G to, VOLTE an IP voice to VONR or Vo5G. Here we are also understand the Voice Over New Radio (VONR) registration procedures which are similar to existing 4G VoLTE covering IMS Registration steps and bearer/ session creation. We will further take a look at the Call flows covering 5G - 5G, 5G - 4G, 5G - PSTN signaling. We will also dig into the different deployment options in regards with the 5G network implementation with respect to non stand alone (NSA) mode and stand alone mode (SA) and how the voice call can be implemented in each scenario. We will also looking into how the SMS will be supported in 5G and the emergency call will be routed in the 5G network. Finally we will be talking about the the 3GPP release 16 feature which is single radio voice call continuity (SRVCC) from 5G to legacy 3G network. So, this 5G NR*course will enhance your knowledge about the features covered release 15 and release 16 of 3GPP.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Course Preview
Lecture 2 Overview
Lecture 3 NR Codes and VoNR Solutions
Lecture 4 VoNR Evolution Path
Lecture 5 VoNR Prerequisites
Lecture 6 EPS Fallback and VoNR Architecture Implementation
Lecture 7 VONR IMS Registration
Lecture 8 Single Radio Voice Call Continuity (SRVCC)
RF Engineers, 5G Planners and Optimizer, Drive Test Engineers, Anyone who wants to dig in 5G optimization.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/98f4b9b8cc4effc1cb0ffa57f74c912a/yusbc.5G.Nr.Voice.Enabling.Voice.Services.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5C8287377e6F781D/yusbc.5G.Nr.Voice.Enabling.Voice.Services.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/B5A320388699AFB/yusbc.5G.Nr.Voice.Enabling.Voice.Services.rar
mitsumi1 на форуме   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.12.2022, 06:55   #79997
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
По умолчанию 5G Planning 2020

Last updated 3/2020
Language: English | Size: 1.23 GB | Duration: 2h 30m

5G Planning Introduction

What you'll learn
5G Planning
5G Overview
5G Use Cases
Planning Process in General
5G Network Planning
Coverage Dimensioning - Link Budget and Associated Parameters
Capacity Dimensioning

Requirements
5G Basic and Air Interface

Description
5G Radio Access network planning is a process of proposing location of sites, configuration and settings of the network nodes to be rolled out in a wireless network. Radio network planning objectives are fulfilled by proper selection of site locations, configurations, and settings of all parameters including antenna heights, azimuths, angles etc. In this Course, an advanced understanding of how the changes and improvements in capacity, transmission, service quality and the impacts to the 5G marketplace will provide business opportunities to optimize the 5G capabilities will be provided. In 5G, automated site selection and configuration is becoming a must in 5G NR planning as the number of cells deployed are much higher than previous wireless technologies. The process of planning is carried out by its RF design and the use of planning tools to carry out the design. 5G NR provides operators with additional options for designing multi-layer networks by adding small cells to boost capacity and to deliver new services. Multi-RAT planning is the planning of multiple layers as a single network.To summarize, in this course we will how Planning, designing and dimensioning comes with its own challenges and Telcos need to be aware of the risks, challenges, and opportunities to truly exploit the future of this technology.

Overview

Lecture 1 5G Planning Introduction

Lecture 2 2. 5G Air Interface

Lecture 3 3. Multiple Access Method

Lecture 4 4. 5G Physical Channels

Lecture 5 5. Link Budget Analysis

Lecture 6 6. Parameter Planning

Telecom Professional / RF Planning & Optimization Engineers

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/647b7bcd784cb30bc422b0d7060a6955/azjgu.5G.Planning.2020.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/4791cf49f95bacd1b181201e7a459c04/azjgu.5G.Planning.2020.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/44e793b447919A08/azjgu.5G.Planning.2020.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/4Af21033746B5477/azjgu.5G.Planning.2020.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/CE38C5011A7532A/azjgu.5G.Planning.2020.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/66E4D60822CC71E/azjgu.5G.Planning.2020.part2.rar
Старый 29.12.2022, 06:56   #79998
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию 5G Spectrum Analysis And Its Benefit

Last updated 3/2020
MP4 | Video: h264, 1364x768 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 570.41 MB | Duration: 0h 54m

Course made to understand 5G Spectrum/Bandwidth and its utilization

What you'll learn
5G standardization Process
5G system Requirements
5G NR Operating Frequency Bands
NR Channel bandwidths
Spectrum Sharing and Frequency Reuse
Bandwidth Part Configuration
Requirements
This course is for anyone who wants wants to learn about 5G Spectrum. Basic Knowledge about telecom is Recommended
Description
5G networks based on Non-Standalone access are a commercial reality, and Standalone 5G access will soon follow. This next generation of mobile technology, with features such as Enhanced Mobile Broadband, Ultra-Reliable Low Latency Communication, and Massive IoT, is set to radically re-shape today's mobile networks.This course made for Telecom professionals to understand in every detail about the 5G standardisation Process - process of tailoring the 5G technology to serve the market requirements and even more, by introducing new applications and services besides the traditional services introduced by the initial mobile networks such as 1G, 2G, 3G, and 4G.5G spectrum, and its allocation for 5g deployment globally - This includes more spectrum in the 3.5 GHz, 4.8 GHz, 6 GHz and 10 GHz ranges which will all be considered at WRC-23.Spectrum sharing in 5G - permit 5G NR and 4G LTE to coexist, allowing network operators a smooth transition from LTE to 5G NR (NSA).The mmwave and Ghz frequency allocationFR1 and FR2 ranges : Two different frequency ranges are available for the 5G technology and the different ranges have been designatedBand width part defination, usage and utilization : In 5G, Bandwidth Part (BWP) is a contiguous set of physical resource blocks (PRBs) on a given carrier.Finally, the 5G spectrum,standardization,5G System requirements/5G NR Operating, and its frequency bands are summarised. 5G NR is the first ever radio system that is designed to support any spectrum.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction to 5G Spectrum
Lecture 2 2. 5G Standardization
Lecture 3 3. 5G System Requirements
Lecture 4 4. 5G NR Operating Frequency Bands
Lecture 5 5. NR Channel Bandwidths
Lecture 6 6. Spectrum Sharing and Flexible Spectrum Use
Lecture 7 7. Bandwidth Part Configuration
Any Telecom Professional

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/bed476e952df866662b9a00de14d92cf/nwvfo.5G.Spectrum.Analysis.And.Its.Benefit.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/3f0D4b3d6b60e922/nwvfo.5G.Spectrum.Analysis.And.Its.Benefit.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/68F1BA60DD39F23/nwvfo.5G.Spectrum.Analysis.And.Its.Benefit.rar
Старый 29.12.2022, 06:58   #79999
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию 5 Techniques For Maximizing Your Skill As A Health Therapist

Published 12/2022
Language: English | Size: 1.36 GB | Duration: 2h 22m

Becoming a Better Therapist:for nutritionists, health coaches and health therapists

What you'll learn
Expert Techniques for Maximizing Your Impact as a Health Therapist
Improve the compliance of your health clients for your plans and interventions
Elevate Your Practice: Proven Strategies for Working Effectively with Your Clients
How to use the 4 tonalities to improve dramatically your skill with your health clients
How to really improve your client's health in a way that is UNPRECEDENTED!
Requirements
be a health therapist or a health student who wants to improve your skills
Description
Welcome to "Becoming a Better Therapist: Strategies for Serving Your Clients Effectively" with health bestseller Nicola Zanetti.As a health therapist, you have the power to make a significant impact on the lives of your clients. But in order to do so, you need to have the right skills, knowledge, and techniques at your disposal. That's where this course comes in.In this comprehensive video course, you'll learn proven strategies and techniques for improving your skills as a health therapist and serving your clients in the most effective way possible. You'll gain a deeper understanding of the key principles of effective therapy and how to apply them in practice, as well as how to develop strong, productive relationships with your clients.Here are just a few of the benefits you'll experience by taking this course:Gain valuable insights from expert instructor Nicola Zanetti, a health bestseller with years of experience in the fieldLearn how to effectively communicate with and motivate your clients to achieve their goalsDiscover proven techniques for building trust and rapport with your clientsGet access to real-world case studies and interactive exercises to help you apply what you've learned in your own practiceWhether you're a beginner therapist looking to build your skills, or an experienced professional looking to take your practice to the next level, this course is perfect for you. With the guidance of expert instructor Nicola Zanetti, you'll gain the confidence and expertise you need to succeed in your career and make a positive impact on the lives of your clients.Don't miss this opportunity to transform your practice and become a better therapist. Sign up now and start your journey to success.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction how to become a great health therapist
Lecture 2 What is the REAL purpose of a health practice
Lecture 3 Why do clients buy health consultations or programs?
Lecture 4 Understand what clients you can and can't help
Lecture 5 Understanding the goal of the clients and asking the "Question"
Lecture 6 Interlude: Join my mailing list if you want to!
Section 2: How to manage your clients and patients
Lecture 7 The 2 skills YOU MUST MASTER to really influence your clients
Lecture 8 How to take control of the consultation/meeting from the start
Lecture 9 Exercise: the beginning of the consultation/call/meeting
Lecture 10 How to show that you are a real expert therapist (even as a beginner!)
Lecture 11 Be a force for good for your clients (How to step-by-step)
Lecture 12 The 5 skills of a perfect case taking (consultation or meeting)
Lecture 13 The 4 tonalities to master as a health therapist (VITAL!)
Section 3: Practice time: your tonalities and your skills
Lecture 14 The confidence tonality (Master this and your self-esteem will grow)
Lecture 15 FIX THIS! two more examples of this voice
Lecture 16 Exercise: let's master your confidence tonality
Lecture 17 Interlude: if you like this course would you please leave a review?
Lecture 18 The empathy tonality
Lecture 19 Exercise: the empathy tonality
Lecture 20 The interested tonality
Lecture 21 Exercise: the interested tonality
Lecture 22 The reasonable tone
Lecture 23 Exercise: the reasonable tone
Lecture 24 How to increase your clients and patients compliance with this simple method
Lecture 25 Exercise: increase the client's compliance to your plan/intervention
Lecture 26 How to REALLY help your clients in a way that is UNPRECEDENTED!
Lecture 27 Recap of what you have learnt and what to do next
Health therapists or health students who want to improve how they can help their clients

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/2126e382714fcd4720713c6712930543/ujvdh.5.Techniques.For.Maximizing.Your.Skill.As.A.Health.Therapist.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/eeb10e8423e7820cd026ba05a2c273fb/ujvdh.5.Techniques.For.Maximizing.Your.Skill.As.A.Health.Therapist.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/46c0BDBe2a2177d3/ujvdh.5.Techniques.For.Maximizing.Your.Skill.As.A.Health.Therapist.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/219ed42793dfeED3/ujvdh.5.Techniques.For.Maximizing.Your.Skill.As.A.Health.Therapist.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/4B2265CA83F7AAE/ujvdh.5.Techniques.For.Maximizing.Your.Skill.As.A.Health.Therapist.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/6C06F7CEEED1AAB/ujvdh.5.Techniques.For.Maximizing.Your.Skill.As.A.Health.Therapist.part2.rar
Старый 29.12.2022, 06:59   #80000
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию 7 Figure E-Commerce Masterclass

Published 12/2022
Language: English | Size: 5.98 GB | Duration: 6h 25m

The step-by-step blueprint to building a 7 figure e-commerce business the same way I did

What you'll learn
Step-by-step how to build a 7 figurer E-Commerce business - in detail
How to find hundreds of profitable products that have low competition
How to develop a lead generation machine
How to lock down USA based suppliers - and have word for word scripts to get approval
How to build a revenue producing sales funnel
How to market and advertise using free AND paid strategies
How to run high converting paid ads
How to build a massive lists of customers ready to buy
How to build a bulletproof mindset that keeps you hungry and eager for growth
How to build an SEO strategy to spend less and sell more
How to sell on the phone - prospecting, follow- up, closing, and how to overcome objections using a proven step-by-step structure
Understanding in Google ads, Facebook ads, Youtube and more
How to scale
Requirements
No experience required as this course is designed in a step-by-step structure taking you through all the necessary steps to build a bulletproof E-commerce store. This course takes you from choosing your domain name all the way through scaling and planning your exit.
Description
After building a high ticket e-commerce store and selling it for 7 figures just two years later, I wanted to develop a course where I could teach people what I wish I knew when I was starting out. I made a ton of mistakes when I started. Many financially costly... mistakes. And you know what? I'm glad I did. If it wasn't for those mistakes, I wouldn't have learned as much as I did, and I certainly wouldn't have been able to teach others how to build a massively profitable business. Business is an extremely humbling venture... to say the least. If it wasn't for my mistakes, I wouldn't have figured out how to get a 26X return on ad spend, wouldn't have figured out how to build the strongest supplier relationships in the industry, wouldn't have figured out to build a lead generating machine, wouldn't have figured out how to write compelling copy and descriptions, and certainly wouldn't have figured out how to create a duplicatable structure that I now use in multiple other e-commerce businesses.Included in this course:Why high ticket products work bestHow to find high ticket products in HIGH demand with LOW competitionHow to choose a domain name that boosts your SEO*almost immediatelyWhich e-commerce platforms are the bestHow to contact and obtain USA suppliersTalk tracks and scripts to lock down these suppliers and even negotiate better terms and better pricingHow to understand different types of buyers How to design your pages so they convert at a high levelHow to build a lead magnet that overflows with qualified buyersHow to write compelling copy that sells itselfAdvertising and marketing strategies that are FREE and get you tons of trafficPaid advertising and marketing strategies using platforms like Google, YouTube and Facebook adsHow to improve your search engine optimization (SEO)Sales training - understanding the sales cycleHow to overcome objections using my objection cycle formula I developedHow to follow up like a proHow to scale your business to new levelsAND*MOREWhen I was building this course, I went back to refine each section, remove the fluff, and give you real straight-to-the point content that will put you on the fast track to massive profitability and success. I have clients that I work with 1on1 where I*charge $5,000 per month to teach these strategies and this content in this course. With how much value that is packed into this program, this should be the ONLY*course you'll EVER need to buy if you want to build the e-commerce business you always wanted. This course was built in order so you can easily follow the steps, pause to take the action, and then proceed when you're ready to move on.Make 2023 your break out year!
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Why high ticket
Lecture 3 Mindset
Lecture 4 Mindset
Section 2: Finding your products
Lecture 5 What your product needs
Lecture 6 Where to find your products
Section 3: Unique Value Proposition
Lecture 7 Unique Value Proposition
Lecture 8 Identifying your target market
Section 4: Choosing your domain name
Lecture 9 Choosing your domain
Section 5: Choosing an E-Commerce platform
Lecture 10 Choosing an E-commerce platform
Section 6: Contacting and obtaining suppliers
Lecture 11 What is a distributor
Lecture 12 Strategy for supplier calls
Lecture 13 Accepting promotion assets from suppliers
Section 7: Logical Buyers vs Emotional Buyers
Lecture 14 Logical Buyers vs. Emotional Buyers
Section 8: Website Design
Lecture 15 Website Design intro
Lecture 16 website design part 1
Lecture 17 Website design part 2
Lecture 18 Themes
Lecture 19 Color schemes
Lecture 20 Must have sections
Section 9: Copywriting
Lecture 21 Copywriting 1
Lecture 22 Copywriting 2
Lecture 23 Email copy
Section 10: Free marketing and traffic strategies
Lecture 24 Social media outreach
Lecture 25 Email marketing/building a list
Lecture 26 Email marketing/building a list 2
Lecture 27 Writing blogs
Lecture 28 Create a YouTube channel
Lecture 29 Strategic partnerships and alliances
Section 11: Paid marketing strategies
Lecture 30 Funnels
Lecture 31 Facebook (META) Ads
Lecture 32 Google Ads
Lecture 33 Lead magnet
Lecture 34 YouTube Ads
Section 12: Sales
Lecture 35 Logical vs. Emotional buyer recap
Lecture 36 Sales cycle
Lecture 37 Closing
Lecture 38 Follow up
Section 13: Scaling
Lecture 39 Scaling
The 7 Figure E-Commerce Masterclass course is designed for people who want to build a massively profitable business from home using a step-by-step guide.,Learn from an experienced high ticket E-commerce entrepreneur. In my course I teach you everything I wish someone had taught me when I started. Over the last 2 years I took my E-Commerce business from 0-$5m and in this course I show you step by step how I did it. I also share with you all the mistakes I made that held me back early on in my venture.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/f209fc08d89bb6f6ea053c5d669a2690/cdpfd.7.Figure.ECommerce.Masterclass.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/cd0f80ff21c5e8f8621fa55ce6405808/cdpfd.7.Figure.ECommerce.Masterclass.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/679b3d59cbe6a48091ea9a0962a2fc3a/cdpfd.7.Figure.ECommerce.Masterclass.part3.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/ae30c236a18e912c6e6c200a272c55f2/cdpfd.7.Figure.ECommerce.Masterclass.part4.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/21e6238df73b3e02ae9ad402c48b18f8/cdpfd.7.Figure.ECommerce.Masterclass.part5.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/9861199dbef89a394132c57f408d6ba1/cdpfd.7.Figure.ECommerce.Masterclass.part6.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/4f23b96f45ec7535227c49721bb455e0/cdpfd.7.Figure.ECommerce.Masterclass.part7.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/6377d5f14c70ca41/cdpfd.7.Figure.ECommerce.Masterclass.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/c157b86e7fB35dEd/cdpfd.7.Figure.ECommerce.Masterclass.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/186f621393a16a59/cdpfd.7.Figure.ECommerce.Masterclass.part3.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/451cbfdFdA7bf604/cdpfd.7.Figure.ECommerce.Masterclass.part4.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/1Be9e55B3eC94d3c/cdpfd.7.Figure.ECommerce.Masterclass.part5.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/ee72cc9599e1d0A3/cdpfd.7.Figure.ECommerce.Masterclass.part6.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/9596E6f6E9a89b1c/cdpfd.7.Figure.ECommerce.Masterclass.part7.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/B8AE3CA85AF6233/cdpfd.7.Figure.ECommerce.Masterclass.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/00A2107694454D3/cdpfd.7.Figure.ECommerce.Masterclass.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/003B83B1D650BA5/cdpfd.7.Figure.ECommerce.Masterclass.part3.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/A0BF2234E4916B6/cdpfd.7.Figure.ECommerce.Masterclass.part4.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/C0F990A7F7EE98D/cdpfd.7.Figure.ECommerce.Masterclass.part5.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/3B91FC1CCC6F26F/cdpfd.7.Figure.ECommerce.Masterclass.part6.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/054DD7CD43D05FE/cdpfd.7.Figure.ECommerce.Masterclass.part7.rar
Старый 29.12.2022, 07:01   #80001
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Abrasive Wheel Safety Training

Published 12/2022
Language: English | Size: 1005.02 MB | Duration: 0h 47m

Learn how to use abrasive wheels with proper workplace health and safety requirements

What you'll learn
Discover the definition and most common uses for abrasive wheels
Understand how to choose the right type of wheel for specific work
Know how to mount and secure abrasive wheels during crucial operations
Learn the safest techniques for grinding, truing, dressing and balancing jobs
Explore the risks that abrasive wheels hold and how to install safeguards
Gain the ability to perform detailed inspections of wheeled devices
Requirements
No formal requirements or prerequisites needed
Description
Ensure that you, as well as your colleagues, are using high-speed cutting or grinding equipment without the risk of any sort of accident or injury to themselves or others around them. This course for Abrasive Wheel Safety Training has been designed in such a way that it will help you recognise the potential danger that arises due to the improper use of this equipment. With this knowledge, you will be able to provide the appropriate measures that will guarantee effective and harm-free operations.Our tutorial for the safe use of Abrasive Wheels includes much more than simple safeguarding techniques. The course begins with an introduction of the basic concept, features and typologies of the abrasive wheel. This will help the ones who have almost no idea about this sector to gain an insight into the field first. We are going to teach you how to arrange to balance, install wheels, pick the material most suited for the work needed and recognise the fundamental strengths of each wheel type. In addition to this, you will be shown how to perform thorough inspections and train others in safety techniques. No matter what your experience with abrasive wheel use is, these lessons will make sure your use of them is responsible, practical, and efficient.
Overview
Section 1: Basics of Abrasive Wheels
Lecture 1 Basics of Abrasive Wheels
Section 2: Characteristics of Abrasive Wheel
Lecture 2 Characteristics of Abrasive Wheel
Section 3: Choosing the Right Wheel
Lecture 3 Choosing the Right Wheel
Section 4: Mounting of Abrasive Wheels
Lecture 4 Mounting of Abrasive Wheels
Section 5: Grinding, Truing, Dressing and Balancing
Lecture 5 Grinding, Truing, Dressing and Balancing
Section 6: The Dangers of Abrasive Wheels
Lecture 6 The Dangers of Abrasive Wheels
Section 7: Abrasive Wheel Safety
Lecture 7 Abrasive Wheel Safety
Section 8: Inspections and Training
Lecture 8 Inspections and Training
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Abrasive Wheel Safety Training Course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/a50b5d18711d7babc92404d4067f7661/frpxg.Abrasive.Wheel.Safety.Training.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/6372333d082aebcd33b064258fcfad2d/frpxg.Abrasive.Wheel.Safety.Training.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/Ab0e9a50d462ae51/frpxg.Abrasive.Wheel.Safety.Training.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/4F2ea12bfaa9F62f/frpxg.Abrasive.Wheel.Safety.Training.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/61B03A8486463E0/frpxg.Abrasive.Wheel.Safety.Training.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/1FE6B5340B64073/frpxg.Abrasive.Wheel.Safety.Training.part2.rar
Старый 29.12.2022, 07:02   #80002
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию A High-Level Introduction To Corporate Treasury Management

Published 12/2022
Language: English | Size: 589.61 MB | Duration: 1h 34m

Check out this highly practical course which explains the concepts via a relatable case of a yet-to-start Pasta Business

What you'll learn
High-level introduction to treasury management in a corporate setup
Understanding the treasury role by studying the business model & cash flow
Explain the rationale for the treasury function in corporations
Decision making in treasury
Treasury & corporate strategy
Treasurer's to-do list
Multinational Treasury
Requirements
No prior knowledge is required
Description
Are you interested in treasury management but find the online study material dull & complex? You've come to the right place! Check out this highly practical course which explains the concepts of a core finance subject like Treasury Management via a relatable case of a yet-to-start Business- Jenny's Pasta Company.The course uses the case and its characters as a base for you to visualize the functions of treasury management & make it highly relatable for students who may be in the same boat as our protagonist here- new to finance. It takes you to step by step over a business plan in detail to understand what treasury decision-making is required at which stage & what is the impact of the same on the financial health of the company. Right from modes used by the company to make payments, to handling fund inflow- the course covers the entire cash flow cycle of a business- which is the key aspect of treasury management.Through the case, you will cover all the basics of Treasury Management- the need for the function, challenges faced by a treasurer, and key decisions to be made. The course covers aspects like the cost of equity and debt, buy vs lease decisions, ways of risk mitigation, and multi-national treasury. Learn finance metrics like ROIC, WACC & methods of valuing a company. Through illustrations, learn how changes in parameters impact the valuation of a company. Have a glimpse of what the routine of a treasurer looks like with this course. The course gives a framework for someone interested in starting treasury work from the perspective of a small to mid-sized firm, while briefly noting how things change in a large-sized firm.Take short quizzes to confirm your understanding of the course & make studying more fulfilling. We are sure you will enjoy this course while learning thoroughly all the basics you need to know about treasury management.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Case: Jenny's Pasta
Lecture 2 Case: Jenny's Pasta
Section 3: What is treasury
Lecture 3 What is treasury
Lecture 4 Understanding the treasury role by studying the business model & cash flow-
Lecture 5 Risk Mitigation for Jenny's Pasta
Section 4: Decision making in treasury
Lecture 6 Source of funds
Lecture 7 Buy or lease: land, equipment
Lecture 8 Mode of Payment
Lecture 9 Mitigating risks in input prices
Lecture 10 Handling inflow of funds
Section 5: Treasury & corporate strategy
Lecture 11 Treasury & corporate strategy
Lecture 12 Financial Metrices
Lecture 13 Shareholder Value creation
Lecture 14 Company Valuation Methods
Lecture 15 Illustration-Valuation of Jenny's Pasta Co
Section 6: Treasurer's to-do list
Lecture 16 Treasurer's to-do list
Lecture 17 Multinational Treasury
Section 7: Summary
Lecture 18 Summary
For Beginners

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/3c11b134ff164e58b7713158d0e75464/hqfdp.A.HighLevel.Introduction.To.Corporate.Treasury.Management.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/08b32F4231eaf552/hqfdp.A.HighLevel.Introduction.To.Corporate.Treasury.Management.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/A7BA079044CB6DA/hqfdp.A.HighLevel.Introduction.To.Corporate.Treasury.Management.rar
Старый 29.12.2022, 07:04   #80003
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Apa Formatting

Published 12/2022
Language: English | Size: 1010.11 MB | Duration: 1h 44m

Understanding American Psychological Association (APA) Formatting

What you'll learn
American Psychological Association (APA) Formatting
Title Page Construction
Page Number Insertion
Margins, Spacing, and Indentation Formatting
In-Text Citation Creation
Body Paragraph Construction
Reference Page Construction
Reference Citation Creation

Requirements
Experience in American Psychological Association (APA) formatting is not necessary, as the course is designed for all skill levels.

Description
A number of governing bodies have developed standards for paper submissions. In academia, paper submissions are often referred to as manuscripts. The American Psychological Association (APA) is one such organization that has placed standards on manuscript submission.College and Universities often select APA formatting as a requirement for student manuscripts. Professional manuscripts are also often required to be in APA format, depending on the governing body accepting the submission.This course will teach you how to format a template, which can then be used continuously, conforming to APA formatting standards. The formatting associated with APA can be tedious and meticulous; however, it is my job to help make the process easy and rewarding.Students who have taken this course in the past and remained consistent through completion of the course, were thankful they spent the extra time setting up APA formatting correctly the first time. They then had a template they could use in the future.Whether you are a seasoned professional looking for a refresh on APA formatting or a freshman in college writing your first APA manuscript, I*am here to help and serve. Thank you for your consideration and I*look forward to working with you in this skillset acquisition.

Overview
Section 1: Introduction to American Psychological Association (APA) Formatting

Lecture 1 Introduction to American Psychological Association (APA) Formatting

Section 2: Title Page

Lecture 2 Title Page

Lecture 3 Running Header and Page Numbers

Section 3: Body Page(s)

Lecture 4 Finding an Article

Lecture 5 Finding an Book

Lecture 6 Body Page(s)

Lecture 7 In-Text Citation(s) for Articles

Lecture 8 In-Text Citation(s) for Books

Section 4: Reference Page

Lecture 9 Reference Page

Lecture 10 Reference Citation(s) for Articles

Lecture 11 Reference Citation(s) for Books

Section 5: Conclusion to American Psychological Association (APA) Formatting

Lecture 12 Conclusion to American Psychological Association (APA) Formatting

Any writer, academic or otherwise, needing to conform to American Psychological Association (APA) formatting

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/3d20959f56b90d52fa591f07bade6297/kpaum.Apa.Formatting.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/7adfcd2c96b01fed5331c10b95d3387c/kpaum.Apa.Formatting.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/2011Db69942b2392/kpaum.Apa.Formatting.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7209b104E0735c99/kpaum.Apa.Formatting.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/240474BEB0E280B/kpaum.Apa.Formatting.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/B8E35DBBF3FE6E4/kpaum.Apa.Formatting.part2.rar
Старый 29.12.2022, 07:05   #80004
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию A Practical Guide To Google Cloud From Scratch

Last updated 6/2019
Language: English | Size: 1.44 GB | Duration: 4h 58m

Deploy your application on GCP, a stable and robust platform

What you'll learn
Deploy an application with multiple components to GCP using GCE, GAE, and GKE.
Choose the right storage and database technology for your application.
Focus on the actions you need to know to build scalable, reliable applications using GCP.
Build faster, more responsive applications by balancing the load.
Design your own storage in GCP and store your data in it.
Secure your data on the cloud using security scanner, IAM, and Splunk.
Requirements
No prior knowledge about Google Cloud Platform is required.
Description
The Google Cloud Platform provides auto-scaling compute power and distributed in-memory caches, task queues, and datastores to write, build, and deploy cloud-hosted applications. So are you willing to learn how to architect and deploy applications on Google Cloud Platform (GCP)? Then this course is for you!With this practical course, you will begin with learning about GCP basics where you will mainly focus on how to run the same application in different ways on GCP, choosing the right package and take advantage of the scale and reliability of GCP & much more. Once you are clear with basic, then you learn to launch your 1st Web Stack on GCP. Moving further, you will be learning to deploy your application on an infrastructure protected by more than 700 top experts in network security.By the end of this course, you'll know how to architect and deploy applications on GCP & migrate your application to the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and choose between different features when designing an application.Contents and OverviewThis training program includes 2 complete courses, carefully chosen to give you the most comprehensive training possible.The first course, Learning Google Cloud Platform you will run the same application in different ways on GCP. Then you'll learn how to choose the right package and take advantage of the scale and reliability of GCP. Moving on, you'll work with App Engine and Containers with a dash of Cloud Functions to discover the future of cloud computing. By the end of this course, you'll know how to architect and deploy applications on GCP.The second course, Google Cloud Platform Development Essentials you will see how to interact with Google Cloud Platform services and explore ways to use Google Cloud Platform. The course teaches you how to grow your application in GCP without considering capacity, reliability, and performance. You'll see how to launch your web stack on Google Cloud Platform, and how to deploy your application on an infrastructure protected by more than 700 top experts in network security. By the end of the course, you will be able to take advantage of the most popular cloud computing services that run on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-users.About the Authors:Zandre Schalkwyk is a full-stack developer, a team lead, mentor, wannabe data engineer, and machine learning expert. He has more than 3 years' experience in the field of technology. He is a certified GCP specialist and has recently started conducting lectures on it, where he trains others on how to pass the certification examAdam Frisbee is an instructor at a major US university, a course author on Udemy for Business, a former cloud system engineer, and a current director of information technology at a large biotech organization. He is passionate about education and enjoys creating and deploying cloud solutions.
Overview
Section 1: Learning Google Cloud Platform
Lecture 1 The Course Overview
Lecture 2 Google Cloud Platform Overview
Lecture 3 GCP Free Tier
Lecture 4 Access GCP Using GCP Web Console, CLI, and REST
Lecture 5 Importance of Networking in Cloud and GCP Uniqueness in Networking
Lecture 6 Networking Concepts 101 - Virtual Private Cloud, Firewall, and Routes
Lecture 7 Networking Concepts 102 - Shared VPC and VPC Peering
Lecture 8 Connect to GCP From An External Network
Lecture 9 Identity and Access Management (IAM) Overview
Lecture 10 IAM Roles, Policy
Lecture 11 Service Accounts
Lecture 12 Best Practice of IAM
Lecture 13 Demo
Lecture 14 Infrastructure as a Service - Google Compute Engine
Lecture 15 Container as a Service - Google Kubernetes Engine
Lecture 16 Platform as a Service - Google App Service
Lecture 17 Function as a Service - Google Cloud Function
Lecture 18 When to Use Which Compute Type?
Lecture 19 Demo
Lecture 20 File Storage -Google Cloud Storage, FileStore, and Persistent Disk
Lecture 21 Relational Database - Cloud SQL and Cloud Spanner
Lecture 22 NoSQL Database - DataStore and Bigtable Part One
Lecture 23 NoSQL Database - DataStore and Bigtable Part Two
Lecture 24 Demo
Lecture 25 Enterprise Data Warehouse - BigQuery
Lecture 26 Real-time Messaging Service - Cloud Pub/Sub
Lecture 27 Managed Apache Hadoop and Spark Cluster - Cloud DataProc
Lecture 28 Batch and Stream Data Processing - Cloud Dataflow
Lecture 29 Cloud IoT Core
Lecture 30 Demo
Lecture 31 Overview of Developer Focused AI and ML APIs
Lecture 32 Overview of AutoML
Lecture 33 Overview of Data Scientist Focused AI and ML Concepts
Lecture 34 Developer Tools
Lecture 35 Stackdriver
Lecture 36 Demo
Lecture 37 Cloud Migration
Lecture 38 Born in the Cloud Application
Lecture 39 Demo
Section 2: Google Cloud Platform Development Essentials
Lecture 40 The Course Overview
Lecture 41 Understanding the Google Cloud Platform
Lecture 42 Infrastructure-as-a- Service (IaaS) Versus Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
Lecture 43 Looking at the API-First Philosophy
Lecture 44 Demo - Google Cloud Shell
Lecture 45 Demo - Setup Your Free GCP Account
Lecture 46 Introduction to Google Cloud Launcher
Lecture 47 Launching an NGINX Instance
Lecture 48 Installing Wordpress on NGINX - Part 1
Lecture 49 Installing Wordpress on NGINX - Part 2
Lecture 50 Verifying Your Website
Lecture 51 Introduction to Virtual Machines
Lecture 52 Creating Your First Virtual Machine
Lecture 53 Introduction to Containers
Lecture 54 Docker and Kubernetes
Lecture 55 Creating Your First Kubernetes Cluster
Lecture 56 Introduction to Networking in GCP
Lecture 57 Setting Up Your First Network
Lecture 58 Exploring Load Balancing
Lecture 59 Setting Up a Load Balancer
Lecture 60 Deploying a VPN
Lecture 61 Introduction to Google Cloud Storage
Lecture 62 Building Storage Solutions with Cloud Storage
Lecture 63 Introduction to Google Cloud Datastore
Lecture 64 Building a Google Cloud Datastore - Part 1
Lecture 65 Building a Google Cloud Datastore - Part 2
Lecture 66 Introduction to Google Cloud Security Scanner
Lecture 67 Introduction to IAM
Lecture 68 IAM in the Google Cloud
Lecture 69 Introduction to Key Management Storage
Lecture 70 Overview of Google's Data Products
Lecture 71 BigQuery - Analyzing Weather Data
Lecture 72 DataProc - Create a Cluster and Run a Simple Spark job
Lecture 73 DataPrep - Creating a Flow
This course is open for all who are not only interested in architecting networking, loading balancing and other solutions using the GCP but also interested to take up the Data Engineer certification. It also targets developers and solution architect willing to deploy applications and create application environments on the Google Cloud Platform.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/9953c5f12fbde63f531a7f534acf3eb2/hhxyl.A.Practical.Guide.To.Google.Cloud.From.Scratch.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/7fcff299c6715fdda09504f74c7167f3/hhxyl.A.Practical.Guide.To.Google.Cloud.From.Scratch.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/75bbB2489f1de699/hhxyl.A.Practical.Guide.To.Google.Cloud.From.Scratch.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/cB0f0d7109bbfa13/hhxyl.A.Practical.Guide.To.Google.Cloud.From.Scratch.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/190901702E462A1/hhxyl.A.Practical.Guide.To.Google.Cloud.From.Scratch.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/45DF1CDB094E122/hhxyl.A.Practical.Guide.To.Google.Cloud.From.Scratch.part2.rar
Старый 29.12.2022, 07:06   #80005
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Autodesk Bim 360 - Administration

Last updated 6/2020
Language: English | Size: 249.91 MB | Duration: 0h 47m

Bring your team and your projects to BIM 360!

What you'll learn
Setup and manage your BIM 360 account for you and your team.
BIM 360 for Administrators
BIM 360 Project Setup
BIM360
Requirements
Internet Connection
Browser
Description
Learn how to get people from your company and external partners on BIM 360 and work with them on a Project. You will see how to manage permissions for single Users as well as for Groups and how to give them access to the BIM 360 modules. This course sets the base to work with any other of the BIM 360 modules.
Overview
Section 1: Welcome
Lecture 1 Welcome
Section 2: Manage Users and Companies
Lecture 2 Create a User Account
Lecture 3 Account Admins
Lecture 4 Companies and Members
Section 3: Setup Projects in BIM 360
Lecture 5 Create a Project
Lecture 6 Members of a Project
Lecture 7 Project states
Section 4: Other Settings
Lecture 8 Other Settings in BIM 360 Administration
Administrators,Project Administrators,Project Manager,BIM Manager,BIM Coordinator

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/3166ac3cc0e576113a119d3562c0e521/ijrks.Autodesk.Bim.360..Administration.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5BFfcb745d7dc05A/ijrks.Autodesk.Bim.360..Administration.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/B058DB45874D55C/ijrks.Autodesk.Bim.360..Administration.rar
Старый 29.12.2022, 07:08   #80006
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Autodesk Navisworks Freedom 2021 (Or Earlier)

Last updated 6/2020
Language: English | Size: 737.84 MB | Duration: 1h 22m

Review 3D models in the FREE version of Navisworks! Also suitable for Navisworks 2017, 2018, 2019 or 2020

What you'll learn
Navisworks
3D Navigation
Animation Playback
Timeliner Playback
Selection Tree
Walkthrough
3D model review
3D measure tools
Requirements
Basic knowledge of Windows
Description
Learn how to open, review and navigate in a 3D model in Navisworks Freedom. This course is also suitable as an introduction to Navisworks for users of Navisworks Simulate or Navisworks Manage, but will not include the features specific to these versions (Clash Detection, Timeliner or Quantity Takeoff).You will also see how to do a Walkthrough, Sectioning and Playback Animations and Timeliner.Get started with Navisworks now!
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Download training files
Section 2: Overview
Lecture 3 Product Overview
Lecture 4 Get Navisworks Freedom
Section 3: Interface
Lecture 5 User Interface
Lecture 6 Navigating in a 3D model
Section 4: Selection and Properties
Lecture 7 Selecting Objects
Lecture 8 Selection Tree
Lecture 9 Hide and Require Objects
Lecture 10 Object Properties
Section 5: View Settings
Lecture 11 View Settings
Section 6: Walkthrough
Lecture 12 Walkthrough
Section 7: Model Review
Lecture 13 Sectioning
Lecture 14 3D Measure tools
Section 8: Animations
Lecture 15 Animation Playback
Lecture 16 Timeliner Playback
Section 9: Viewpoints
Lecture 17 Viewpoints
BIM Manager,BIM Coordinator,Digital Engineer,Facility Manager,Project Manager,Project Engineer,Drafter

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/cdb7336e1a547a08bc72659e31634c39/usgwi.Autodesk.Navisworks.Freedom.2021.Or.Earlier.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/b696396ea5ed1779/usgwi.Autodesk.Navisworks.Freedom.2021.Or.Earlier.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/ECCFBCD9855FD46/usgwi.Autodesk.Navisworks.Freedom.2021.Or.Earlier.rar
Старый 29.12.2022, 07:09   #80007
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Belly Dance Level 1 Beginner'S Course

Published 12/2022
Language: English | Size: 1.61 GB | Duration: 1h 20m

Learn to Belly Dance in a short time and have fun working out whilst learning a new skill!

What you'll learn
Discover the basic level 1 moves and go through the beginner's belly dancing syllabus, build core strength, learn isolations, drills and techniques
Learn different variations of hip, shoulder and chest movements and shimmy lots in this course!
Skills to put all learnt movements into dance combinations, and simply enjoy dancing to the music
Lose weight, improve mobility, heart-rate, fitness, tone, flexibility , alignment, body awareness, work abs, glutes, thighs and posture
Improve health, dive into your graceful divine feminine and loosen a tight body helping with PMS, Menopause and pre-pregnancy, strengthening the pelvic floor
Become more confident and comfortable with your body. Release shame, guilt and trauma all held at a cellular level within the hip and pelvic floor areas
Requirements
No dance or fitness experience necessary - Just the willingness to have fun!
Comfortable clothing. Water. Hip scarf or shimmy belt optional
Description
An introduction to the addictive art of belly dance. Discover the basic level 1 moves and go through the beginner's belly dancing syllabus, build core strength, improve posture, learn isolations, tone, learn different variations of hip, should and chest movements and shimmy lots in this class! A fun and varied class where your movements, technique, memory and isolations will be worked on. Come to this class if you are looking for fun and fitness whilst learning the beautiful art of belly dance. All levels welcome.By working on specific techniques, posture, movements, styling, musicality and combinations, you will have the ability to grace the dance style with confidence and presence.Guidance and support will be provided throughout the duration of the course and therefore you will see yourself grow into a dancer as well as get more fit. It is an extremely highly rewarding undertaking, especially if this means getting out of your comfort zone and facing any fears or apprehensions you may have.The course covers the following:- Introduction- Warmup- Posture- 10 Hip Movements- 4 Chest Movements- Shoulder and fluid Body Movements- A variety of Travelling Steps- Shimmies- 2 x Combination routines over 5 videos- Arm Work- Cool Down- Outro
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction to Belly Dance
Lecture 2 Warm up
Lecture 3 Dance Posture
Section 2: Belly Dance Hips Movements
Lecture 4 Knee Drops
Lecture 5 Pelvic Tuck
Lecture 6 Hip Slides and Hip Hits
Lecture 7 Hip Drops
Lecture 8 Hip Drops Faster Speed
Lecture 9 Hip Lifts
Lecture 10 Hip Twists
Lecture 11 Figure of Eight's and Hip Twists
Lecture 12 Hip Circles
Lecture 13 Hip Shimmies
Section 3: Belly Dance Chest Movements
Lecture 14 Chest Lifts
Lecture 15 Chest Drops
Lecture 16 Chest Slides into Chest Boxes
Lecture 17 Chest Circles - Horizontal and Vertical
Section 4: Shoulder Movements and Belly Dance Undulation/Camel
Lecture 18 Shoulder Hits into Shoulder Shimmies
Lecture 19 Downward Undulations/Camels
Section 5: Travelling Steps
Lecture 20 Knee Drop Walks
Lecture 21 Hip Lift Walks
Lecture 22 Pelvic Tuck Walks
Lecture 23 Hip Circle Walks
Lecture 24 Upper Body Travelling: Walking Shoulder Shimmies, Chest Lifts and Chest Drops
Lecture 25 Forward Taps, Quasi-Step, Grapevine steps
Section 6: Combination Dance Section Part 1
Lecture 26 Combination Routine Video 1
Lecture 27 Combination Routine Video 2
Lecture 28 Combination Routine with Music Video 3
Section 7: Combination Dance Section - Part 2
Lecture 29 Combination Routine Video 1
Lecture 30 Combination Routine with Music Video 2
Section 8: Arm Work Movements
Lecture 31 Arm Work
Section 9: Cool Down
Lecture 32 Cool Down
Section 10: Outro
Lecture 33 Outro - Thank you!
Anyone wanting to learn the art of Belly Dancing,Those who want to lose weight, get fit, tone, be more present, improve their core and get their blood flowing,Belly Dancers and continuing students who would like to learn technique from another professional instructor,Growth seekers, personal development, those who want to improve their health, have awareness of their bodies and awaken their spirit and those who love dance and music,Dancers who wants to learn a different dance style of dance

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/4699f97c448d7e50389706e207581b13/ykrth.Belly.Dance.Level.1.BeginnerS.Course.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/5414389e7f88382eed75bb16aab52f66/ykrth.Belly.Dance.Level.1.BeginnerS.Course.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/da6312ea87769e09/ykrth.Belly.Dance.Level.1.BeginnerS.Course.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/d3D03dD6c5Bd769a/ykrth.Belly.Dance.Level.1.BeginnerS.Course.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/78DB0F934E7524A/ykrth.Belly.Dance.Level.1.BeginnerS.Course.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/E0E609A48B8801E/ykrth.Belly.Dance.Level.1.BeginnerS.Course.part2.rar
Старый 29.12.2022, 07:11   #80008
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Bim -Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2022 (From Beginner To Pro )

Last updated 9/2022
Language: English | Size: 2.33 GB | Duration: 4h 8m

This course is applicable for Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2018 , 2019 , 2020 , 2021 & 2022 and future releases all Well

What you'll learn
Manage 3D BIM Models and enable an effective review
Perform clash detection tests to check integrity and interface of the design
Obtain quantity Take off (5D), Create Amazing Walkthrough and Simulate in 4D Environment
This course is Highly recommended for Site construction Team ,Design Development team ,BIM Management Team, Aspiring BIM Professional ,Project Owners ,
Best Explanation based on Live and real life project case studies
Requirements
No Prior experience required on any BIM Authoring tool
Description
Introduction to NavisworksWHAT IS NAVISWORKS & Its benefitsSystem Requirements & How to download free trialVarious Versions of NavisworksExporting Revit files to NAVISWORKSNAVISWORKS File TypeLet's Navigate inside NavisworksBasic Navigation optionsNavigations and walking around the ModelSection Boxes and their useBASIC NAVIGATION & CONTROL FOR MODEL REVIEWMark ups and View pointsMEASUREMENTS IN NAVISCreating MarkupsCreation of View PointsOrganization of View PointsReview and Play with Model ElementsSelection of Objects and ElementsOverriding Elements propertiesHide/ Unhide , Move elements and other basic optionsView Properties and ParametersSorting and Grouping of ElementsFinding elementsSelection SetsSelection InspectorOther basic optionsImporting & Exporting of SetsClash DetectionGeneration of Clash reportVarious Parameters to be set while generating a clash reportUnderstanding Clash ReportGrouping of Clashing and assigning responsibilitiesExporting Clash Report to Various FormatsRendering & AnimationAppearance ProfilingCreating good rendersCreating AnimationsCreating WalkthroughsExporting WalkthroughsQuantificationSetting up Navisworks for Quantity Take offQuantification Set up & groupingDo & DontsBOQ/ Quantity take off and Export4D Simulation / TimeLinerCreating and adding Tasks4D Simulation settingsDo & DontsExporting TimelinerThis course is applicable for Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2018 , 2019 , 2020 , 2021 & 2022 and future releases of Navisworks as well.Autodesk Navisworks 2022 is an extremely potent project review software application for architects and architectural companies, engineers and other construction professionals that directly supports BIM workflows and BIM construction methodologies.With the increasing drive to streamline various construction projects including process and plant design, BIM (building information modelling) and Autodesk® Navisworks® is helping stakeholders reduce build costs, resolve potential design conflicts across differing construction and engineering disciplines and is also a powerful aid for initial conceptual project and construction planning.
Overview
Section 1: BIM Review with Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2022 , Most Comprehensive Course
Lecture 1 Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2022 : Course Contents & Introduction
Lecture 2 Introduction to Autodesk Navisworks Mange 2022 - Most Powerful BIM review tool.
Lecture 3 Let's Navigate inside Navisworks_ Explore the 3D Models
Lecture 4 Mark ups and View points inside Navisworks model
Lecture 5 Review and Play with Model Elements in Navisworks
Lecture 6 Sorting and Grouping of Elements_ Easily find all 3D elements in the Model
Lecture 7 Clash Detection_ Clash and Interference Identification & Tracking
Lecture 8 Rendering & Animation_ Get amazing 3D rendered views directly from Navisworks
Lecture 9 Quantification_ Quantity Take off & Bill of Quantities (BOQ) extraction
Lecture 10 4D Simulation / TimeLiner _ Construction sequence & scheduling in Navisworks
Lecture 11 Resource/Practice Files
This course is Highly recommended for Site construction Team ,Design Development team ,BIM Management Team, Aspiring BIM Professional ,Project Owners ,Engineering and Construction Management Students,Architects,Mechanical & Electrical Engineers,Civil & Structural Engineers,BIM Team,BIM Students,Digital Engineers,Project Managers,PMO

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/b30c45afa942ad29c014f4abf0bfabbe/nqzxo.Bim.Autodesk.Navisworks.Manage.2022.From.Beginner.To.Pro..part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/e9380925158e23b26df55c42479c235d/nqzxo.Bim.Autodesk.Navisworks.Manage.2022.From.Beginner.To.Pro..part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/2593d1350813e6648318e61b8f1b69ee/nqzxo.Bim.Autodesk.Navisworks.Manage.2022.From.Beginner.To.Pro..part3.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/62516eF268fe92D6/nqzxo.Bim.Autodesk.Navisworks.Manage.2022.From.Beginner.To.Pro..part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/dA18289884532636/nqzxo.Bim.Autodesk.Navisworks.Manage.2022.From.Beginner.To.Pro..part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/030f80B8a1613A9a/nqzxo.Bim.Autodesk.Navisworks.Manage.2022.From.Beginner.To.Pro..part3.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/D3E0C6AAA3A8ABF/nqzxo.Bim.Autodesk.Navisworks.Manage.2022.From.Beginner.To.Pro..part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/3EBBF4AF9E90B54/nqzxo.Bim.Autodesk.Navisworks.Manage.2022.From.Beginner.To.Pro..part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/2171BE8D74D765E/nqzxo.Bim.Autodesk.Navisworks.Manage.2022.From.Beginner.To.Pro..part3.rar
Старый 29.12.2022, 07:12   #80009
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Building An Online Shop With Spring Boot 3 In Java

Published 12/2022
Language: English | Size: 370.98 MB | Duration: 2h 33m

Learn how to use Spring Boot, Thymeleaf, and Hibernate to build an online shop

What you'll learn
Learn the fundamentals of Spring Boot 3
Learn how to use Thymeleaf template engine to create web pages
Use Hibernate to create complex SQL queries without writing any SQL
System design and architecture
Requirements
Java knowledge is required
Description
Explore and learn the power of Spring Boot 3 and Thymeleaf Template engine. Learn how to build a web application from scratch using the most widely used web framework for Java. Spring Boot 3, Thyemelaf, and Hibernate are used together to build robust, scalable, and efficient web applications.Use the knowledge gathered throughout this course to design and build an online shop. The course has step-by-step instructions with explanations in all lessons. Don't just learn HOW to use Spring, but also WHY we are using certain features and design patterns. This course also covers many other aspects, like system design, application architecture, database normalization, optimisations and many more.The course is structured into 3 main chapters, each covering different aspects, from introduction to Spring Boot and its features to Hibernate and communicating with the database, and finally how to build the webshop. At the end of the course you will have the main features of an online shop and the skeleton upon witch you can build a more robust web app. The knowledge gathered throughout the course will be essential for any Java web developer.All this will full explanations, written examples and code sample for all aspects discussed, as well as full source code at the end of the course.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction to Spring Boot
Lecture 1 What is Spring Boot
Lecture 2 What is Spring Boot (Video)
Lecture 3 Getting Started With Spring Boot (Video)
Lecture 4 Getting Started with Spring Boot
Lecture 5 Project Structure
Lecture 6 Managing dependencies
Lecture 7 Defining Endpoints and Controllers
Lecture 8 Defining endpoints and Controllers (video)
Lecture 9 Beans and Dependency Injection (Video)
Lecture 10 Beans and Dependency Injection
Lecture 11 Thymeleaf and rendering web pages
Lecture 12 Thymeleaf template engine
Lecture 13 Defining Requirements
Section 2: Working with the database
Lecture 14 The Database Structure (video)
Lecture 15 The Database Structure
Lecture 16 Connecting to the database and creating our entities
Lecture 17 Creating our entities (continuation)
Lecture 18 Data Access Objects and Retrieving Data from the Database
Lecture 19 Building a Generic DAO class
Lecture 20 Predicates and creating complex queries
Section 3: Building an online shop
Lecture 21 Login page template (video)
Lecture 22 Creating the login page in Thymeleaf
Lecture 23 Login and Registration Pages
Lecture 24 Form Submission and Registering a User
Lecture 25 Spring Security and Logging in a User
Lecture 26 User Authorization and the @PreAuthorize annotation
Lecture 27 Optimizing our Thymeleaf templates
Lecture 28 Adding categories
Lecture 29 Adding a new product
Lecture 30 Building the home page
Lecture 31 Returning the product image
Lecture 32 Browsing categories
Lecture 33 Building our shopping cart
Lecture 34 Placing an order
Section 4: Conclusions
Lecture 35 Other Improvements
Lecture 36 Conclusions
Lecture 37 Full source code
This is a beginner course in Spring Boot, Hibernate, and Thymeleaf.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/e3aa647d3d63c26f823664c9ebc0fb4e/tidmb.Building.An.Online.Shop.With.Spring.Boot.3.In.Java.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/6de22bb8872e1013/tidmb.Building.An.Online.Shop.With.Spring.Boot.3.In.Java.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/2CD9579422A7BE3/tidmb.Building.An.Online.Shop.With.Spring.Boot.3.In.Java.rar
Старый 29.12.2022, 07:14   #80010
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Building Stock Market Application In Php & Mysql

Last updated 2/2020
Language: English | Size: 2.63 GB | Duration: 4h 53m

Developing Stock Market Application from Real Time Data from API in PHP & MySQL

What you'll learn
You will be able to build web applications in PHP
Learn PHP & MySQL with handson project
You will be able to create Stock Market Application
Requirements
Basic Knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP & MySQL
Description
In this course you are going to build Stock Market Application, and it is best suitable for developers who want to learn with hands-on project. This project covers from basic to advanced concepts on working PHP project.This course (Stock Market Application)*is structured based on the topics. And it is easily understood by any one who has basic knowledge of PHP & MySQL.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 How to Access the Code
Lecture 3 How to Access the Source Code (Windows)
Lecture 4 Source Code Download
Section 2: 2 Project Setup & Intro to Stock Market API
Lecture 5 2.1 Application Setup & API's to get Stock Market Information
Section 3: 3 Database Planning & Creation
Lecture 6 3.1 Database Tables Planning & Creating
Lecture 7 3.2 Connecting to Database from Application
Section 4: 4 Diving Deep into the Output Response
Lecture 8 4.1 Creating the Add Stock Form HTML
Lecture 9 4.2 Curl Operation to get json Data
Lecture 10 4.3 Getting the dates from the Output Response & Looping through the values
Lecture 11 4.4 Removing the Zero Values from the response
Section 5: 5 Adding the Stock (Scrip) Values into Database
Lecture 12 5.1 PHP Form Validations
Lecture 13 5.2 CSRF Token Protection
Lecture 14 5.3 Inserting the Stock Scrip and Name into Database
Lecture 15 5.4 Checking Stock Symbol is unique in Database
Lecture 16 5.5 Reading the Data and inserting it in Database
Section 6: 6. Displaying the Stocks & Calculating Stocks Information
Lecture 17 6.1 Displaying Stocks in View Stocks Page
Lecture 18 6.2 Calculating the Start Date, Start Price and Current Price & number of days
Lecture 19 6.3 Calculating All time Low & High prices and dates
Section 7: 7. CandleStick Charts
Lecture 20 7.1 Setting Up the CandleStick Chart & View Stock Page
Lecture 21 7.2 Displaying the Stocks in Candle Stick chart
Section 8: 8. Getting New Values Daily, Weekly, Monthly
Lecture 22 8.1 Get the New Daily Values
Lecture 23 8.2 Add the Weekly Values
Lecture 24 8.3 Add the Monthly Values
Lecture 25 8.4 Display the Weekly & Monthly Values in Candle Stick Chart
Lecture 26 8.5 Display the Weekly & Monthly Values in Individual Stock Details Page
Section 9: 9 Improving the Speed by Caching the Stock Values
Lecture 27 9.1 Caching these details instead calculating everytime
Lecture 28 9.2 Displaying the stock information from cached details
Section 10: 10. Stocks Watchlist
Lecture 29 10.1 Planning & Creating Watchlist DB Tables, Adding a New Watchlist
Lecture 30 10.2 View the Watchlists
Lecture 31 10.3 Adding Stocks to Watchlist & Viewing Stocks in Watchlist
Lecture 32 10.4 Removing the Stocks from Watchlist
Lecture 33 10.5 Updating & Deleting the Watchlist
Who want to learn PHP with handson project.,Who want to develop a web applications in PHP,Anyone Who wants to learn PHP & MySQL with Handson Project,Anyone Who wants to Learn about working with API in PHP

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/911baf4ea536eb452502f480714cf8aa/qqebj.Building.Stock.Market.Application.In.Php..Mysql.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/f461bb310e6cf63279335922f7bae080/qqebj.Building.Stock.Market.Application.In.Php..Mysql.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/d2836004fd3e060e9f2ef46e283bcb87/qqebj.Building.Stock.Market.Application.In.Php..Mysql.part3.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/E9e54011c00fa8cb/qqebj.Building.Stock.Market.Application.In.Php..Mysql.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/3e7c2e699746C278/qqebj.Building.Stock.Market.Application.In.Php..Mysql.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/ba3a17ab41548811/qqebj.Building.Stock.Market.Application.In.Php..Mysql.part3.rar
nitroflare.com:
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/99CC19582FAF1BD/qqebj.Building.Stock.Market.Application.In.Php..Mysql.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/7CB8E9339254226/qqebj.Building.Stock.Market.Application.In.Php..Mysql.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/1011D490E52B023/qqebj.Building.Stock.Market.Application.In.Php..Mysql.part3.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws