Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 28.04.2021, 08:33   #57391
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию 15 Minutes x 15 Days Yoga Balance Challenge

Duration: 3h45m | Video: .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.64 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Improve your balance, proprioception, body awareness, focus and concentration in 15 minutes a day.

What you'll learn
Improve balance and proprioception (the sense of where your body is in space).
Increase your body control and accuracy of movement.
Enhance your coordination.
Increase your body awareness.
Strengthen your feet, ankles, knees, legs and hips.
Stabilize your core.
Improve your posture.
Reduce your risk of injury.
Build your determination and perseverance.
Enhance your focus and concentration.
Quiet and sharpen your mind.

Requirements
This course is suitable for beginner/intermediate yogis and is not appropriate if you are suffering from injury.

Description
Do you struggle with your balance? Are you looking to take your yoga to the next level? Do you want to incorporate fun and challenging, bitesize yoga sessions into your day?

In this 15-day online yoga course, world-renowned yoga instructor, founder of Yoga 15, and athlete Abi Carver, teaches you the poses and sequences you need to improve your balance and body awareness skills.

In yoga, we train balance with one-legged standing poses, arm balances and advanced twists. We hold these postures for 2-3 breaths each and sequence them together into dynamic flows. In this course, you will learn them all, so that you too can be a Balancing Master!!

The benefits of balance training:

Our daily lives are increasingly complex, and training balance can help in many ways beyond the physical. Studies have shown that balance training can lead to benefits for your brain as well!

Balance training strengthens networks in the brain that control mental efficiency, improving concentration, focus and alertness.

Enhances coordination, body control and agility by speeding up neuromuscular communication.

Improves the ability of the muscles to react quickly and precisely.

Improves the integration of sensorimotor control from visual, proprioceptive, vestibular, and motor inputs.

Demands full concentration and the dropping of extraneous thoughts, which quiets the mind.

Requires determination and perseverance, which builds mental resilience.

Advantages of training balance with yoga:

Yoga offers a variety of complex movements and poses to incorporate into your balance training.

In yoga, we practice static-hold as well as dynamic-flow balance sequences.

Practicing barefoot enhances the effectiveness of the mechanoreceptors in your feet. These mechanoreceptors pick up subtle sensations as your balance shifts, making your movements more accurate and precise.

In yoga, we practice drishti or 'focused gaze' in balance poses. Using the drishti, much like the breath, enhances concentration and focus.

Practicing balancing sequences increases your confidence to try more difficult poses and take on new challenges.

Who this course is for:
Men and women hoping to take their yoga and balance skills to the next level.
Unsuitable if you are suffering from injury.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/54243a667982c28bf6c18a90753187b4/v189e.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Balance.Challenge.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/a572006cc871922995d87458c1eab6d5/v189e.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Balance.Challenge.part2.rar.html uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/06378442F4DE105c/v189e.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Balance.Challenge.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/eAd11985a649d925/v189e.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Balance.Challenge.part2.rar nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/76988AFD44A2C54/v189e.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Balance.Challenge.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/4BB434EFF28E7F3/v189e.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Balance.Challenge.part2.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 28.04.2021, 08:35   #57392
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию 15 Minutes x 15 Days Yoga Flexibility Challenge

Duration: 3h45m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720 24fps | Audio: AAC, 48kHz, 2ch | Size: Size: 1.53 GB

Improve your flexibility, reduce morning stiffness and alleviate recurring aches and pains in 15 minutes a day.

What you'll learn
Improve your flexibility.
Relieve recurring aches and pains, caused by your everyday activities and lifestyle habits.
Reduce strain from daily activities that cause uneven wear and tear on your muscles and joints.
Manage stress from work, family, and social responsibilities.
Establish a better posture.
Increase the resilience of the body by improving its range of movement.
Acquire the essential knowledge to better your life through yoga.
Enhance your athletic ability by optimizing your body's movement

Requirements
This course is suitable for beginner-intermediate yogis but may not be appropriate if you are suffering from injuries.

Description
This is the course you need to improve your flexibility.

In just 15 days, world-renowned yoga instructor and founder of Yoga 15, Abi Carver will take you through a systematic progression of videos, designed to improve your flexibility from head to toe. And it only takes 15 minutes each day!

Abi has spent years deconstructing the practice of yoga to bring you a method that you can fit into your daily schedule. She combines the ancient wisdom of yoga with contemporary biomechanics and physiotherapy science to bring you a mind-body discipline that is designed to help you reach your mental and physical goals.

In each sequence, Abi guides you though a quick warm-up, a series of static and dynamic flexibility poses, and ends with a relaxing cool-down. In the first workout, we deconstruct the primary yoga poses and begin to lengthen muscles throughout the body. We then progressively work on improving the flexibility and range of motion in your calves, hamstrings, quads, hips, spine, abs, obliques, lats, shoulders and neck. This course includes all the essential yoga poses including sun salutations A and B.

What you can expect:

· Lessons taught by a world-class yoga instructor with an in-depth experience of yoga and your body.

· 15 beautifully designed, downloadable handouts.

· A clear and clean step-by-step guide to creating your perfect yoga environment.

· Extensive pose library with detailed tutorials.

Testimonials on Abi's 15-Day Yoga For Flexibility Challenge

"I love this class! Usually when taking online classes because I get nervous taking my eyes off the screen or closing my eyes because I'm scared I'll miss something. But the verbal instructions in this class are so clear that you can do everything without even looking at the screen. I also love the non-spiritual approach the teacher takes. Lastly, I love how each video clearly states what part of the body we'll be working on." Michelle Angela Santos

"Fantastic course. Bitesize 15-minute yoga. I have done it daily for weeks now and I feel a huge benefit." Anna Davey

"This is a great course and Abi is a fantastic teacher. The pace is just right, and she always seems to give instruction at just the right time that I wouldn't expect from someone who's not in the room with me. For example, just when I do not realize that my jaw, shoulders, etc are tensing up in a pose, her voice will come over and say to relax them. There are always a few minutes of warm up/wind down at the end of each video, so about 10 minutes of new instruction. I like that each video focuses on a different part of the body. I found it helpful to repeat a prior day's 10 minutes in addition to the current day's video and repeated each video several times. Over the course of a month, I find myself much more flexible and eager to move on to another of her series. I know that I will continue to practice many of the postures that I found helpful in this series as I build my own routine. Thanks, Abi!" Christi Ciccolone

Who this course is for:
Men and women looking to improve their flexibility and kickstart a daily yoga practice.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/3ccd8a207b30bef0f67f4fb3321e8d0d/1vxip.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Flexibility.Challenge.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/807fbf3e9c87f1925a3e00953f2d976c/1vxip.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Flexibility.Challenge.part2.rar.html uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/484412f9B599b0c4/1vxip.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Flexibility.Challenge.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/8E3780dD7aa8e66b/1vxip.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Flexibility.Challenge.part2.rar nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/DEA519D146E44C7/1vxip.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Flexibility.Challenge.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/A09CCC5D36E4B16/1vxip.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Flexibility.Challenge.part2.rar
Старый 28.04.2021, 08:35   #57393
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию 15 Minutes x 15 Days Yoga For Stress Relief

Duration: 3h45m | Video: .MP4 1280x720, 24fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.5 GB

Learn to relax your body and calm your mind with breathing, stretching and meditation.

What you'll learn
Develop and harness the benefits of conscious breathing to enhance your focus and gain a greater sense of clarity.
Equip yourself with the tools to relax your central nervous system.
Improve your ease of movement and range of motion through increased body awareness.
Intuitively realign your body after extended periods of time at the office, gym, and any of your other daily activities.
Regain peace from overthinking, regrets and rumination.
Become aware of the sensations of stress and anxiety in your body.
Enhance your sleep quality.
Boost your energy.

Requirements
This course is suitable for beginner yogis but may not be appropriate if you are suffering from injury.

Description
Stress is the one of the biggest challenges that we face, both at work and in our private lives. It can manifest as depression, anxiety, anger, irritability, restlessness, feelings of overwhelm, a lack of motivation, or an inability to focus. We have difficulty sleeping or want to sleep too much. Our minds race and we find it impossible to feel at peace.

Unfortunately, the consequences of chronic stress may be even more serious. Excessive cortisol causes damage to our bodies, we become addicted to habits that harm us and make poor decisions.

I experienced a prolonged period of high stress that lasted over 10 years. My father died suddenly when I was 25, I was in an unhappy relationship during that time and I suffered serious eating disorders as a method of coping with the stress.

Thankfully, I can tell you that all that is in the past, in no small part because of a daily yoga practice that has been a bedrock of my life for over a decade.

Yoga For Stress Relief

"Learn to relax. Your body is precious, as it houses your mind and spirit. Inner peace begins with a relaxed body." Norman Vincent Peale

It's very hard to think your way out of a stressful state but you can influence your physiology to alter your psychology. In yoga, when we slow down our breathing, reduce our heart rate and release tension from tight muscles, our brain perceives a reduction in the threat level and turns down the stress response. We switch from sympathetic "fight or flight" mode, to a more peaceful state of "rest and digest", giving us some much needed clarity and the chance for restoration.

In This Course
In this 15-day stress relief course, I'll take you through 15 sequences that combine deep, diaphragmatic breathing, long, passive stretches and body awareness techniques to trigger your relaxation response and lower your levels of stress. The poses that I have chosen are restorative and should be accessible, even to beginners. With repeated practice, we can train the body to switch more quickly and efficiently from a state of perpetual crisis into one of calm and clarity.

Our Objectives

To quiet the mind.

Release muscular tension.

Reduce aches and pains.

Trigger the relaxation response.

Support the immune system.

Help you to sleep.

Your Teacher

Abi Carver, founder and instructor of Yoga 15, is a two-time 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher and National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer. She is trained in Hatha, Power Yoga and Zenthai Flow.

Testimonials

"Makes relaxation concepts, benefits and total body relaxation readily accessible. really impressed. Love it." Brent Fleming

"The first session delivered exactly on what it promised. My mind and body feel very relaxed. I look forward to the next session." Florencio Garcia

"Just brilliant!" Anna Davey

"I keep rotating among 6 of Abi's 5x15 series and obviously am a fan. Excellent in all respects." Randolph Harper

"It is a real treasure and a gift this course. Abi is an instructor who transmits balance, serenity and focus. I am very happy and grateful for it." Claus Chargoy

"Very clear and well done." Camille Wei's

"Very different from the other courses I've done so far in that it is very calm and relaxing (which is what it's supposed to be!). I would recommend taking this course in the evenings before bed, or (if possible) mid-day to relief stress and calm down. I can also see this one being a good supplement to the other available courses." Anna-Sofia Myszka

Who this course is for:
Suitable for men and women suffering from stress and looking for ways to relax.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/5ea9907e53d4596de6d462ecc1acf206/mgbrh.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.For.Stress.Relief.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/66323bb118b1a29f7ef934e65292753c/mgbrh.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.For.Stress.Relief.part2.rar.html uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/00f43ec148Ec2431/mgbrh.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.For.Stress.Relief.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/75421fA81cF742a5/mgbrh.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.For.Stress.Relief.part2.rar nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/5EDAF8C8E34DDFF/mgbrh.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.For.Stress.Relief.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/233BB81C98DCC8A/mgbrh.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.For.Stress.Relief.part2.rar
Старый 28.04.2021, 08:36   #57394
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию 15 Minutes x 15 Days Yoga Foundation Challenge

Duration: 3h45m | Video: .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.55 GB

Walk into any yoga studio with confidence after practicing 15 minutes of no frills yoga videos for 15 days.

What you'll learn
The fundamental yoga poses and sequences.
To improve your flexibility.
To increase your range of motion.
To build core and upper body strength.
To improve your balance and proprioception (the sense of where your body is in space).
To alleviate pain, especially in the lower back, neck and shoulders
The skills of conscious breathing, to enhance your focus and gain a greater sense of clarity.
To equip yourself with the tools you need to relax your central nervous system.
To improve your body awareness.

Requirements
This course is suitable for beginner/intermediate yogis and may not be appropriate if you are suffering from injury.

Description
In this 15-day comprehensive online yoga course, renowned British yoga instructor, founder of Yoga 15, Abi Carver, leads you through a comprehensive at-home beginner yoga retreat, in just 15 minutes a day.

Who is Abi Carver?

Abi Carver, creator and instructor of Yoga 15, is a two-time Yoga Alliance certified yoga teacher and National Academy of Sports Medicine qualified personal trainer. She is trained in Hatha, Power Yoga and Zenthai Flow and works with the worlds elite performers including international football stars, leading philosophers, authors, rockstars and extreme sports athletes. She also teaches tens of thousands of students across her website and other platforms.

"I've personally seen the immense power of yoga to support active men and women in their high-pressure lifestyles. It's my mission to make this practice accessible to athletic, motivated individuals who don't have the time to join an expensive yoga studio or commit to 1 hour+ weekly yoga classes. I believe that the wide-ranging benefits of yoga can be effectively accessed through short, consistent daily sessions, when the objectives of the student and the content of the class are perfectly aligned."

What makes Yoga 15 different?

This course is based on the tried and true principles of Yoga 15-a comprehensive, non-spiritual program of yoga videos designed to accelerate your performance and support your recovery. What makes this style of yoga different is that it's not only about what you accomplish in your practice but also about what your practice can help you to accomplish in other areas of your life.

15-minute classes

Yoga classes are typically 90 minutes long and in Abi's experience, this is a significant time commitment to ask of a new student. Time is at a premium in the modern age and this course is designed with that top of mind!

15 minutes is a period of time that we can all fit around our busy schedules. Whether you choose to practice before work or after work, or if you're lucky enough to have the opportunity to break up your day with some exercise. All of us can find 15 minutes to allocate to mind and body maintenance.

As productivity guru, Tim Ferriss, taught us: "It's the small things, done consistently, that are the big things."

Clear objectives

Instead of practicing once a week for 90 minutes, in this course, you'll practice for 15 minutes a day on just one aspect. We might look at stretching your calves and hamstrings or opening up your hips. Alternatively, we could focus on a skill like balance, core strength, focus or concentration. You'll find that each of the Yoga 15 videos is highly specific and gives you a clear objective at the outset. This is quite a radical approach in yoga where classes are typically given generic titles like hatha flow or vinyasa which don't give away much information about the style, content or what you may or may not achieve with your time.

Non-spiritual

Abi Carver has been careful not to incorporate any of the spiritual and religious aspects of yoga into her classes as she doesn't want to exclude any student on the basis of their beliefs or cultural preferences. Instead, the yoga poses and cues are all translated into English and the practices are designed exclusively to improve the health of the student's body and mind.

Confidence to walk into any studio

One of Abi's primary objectives is to give you the tools and confidence you need to walk into any yoga studio and know that you've got this! Yoga studios can be intimidating places if you're new to the practice but yoga is a one-player game and you really don't need to worry about what your fellow students are up to. With these beginner classes you'll find that the language and movements are familiar to you and you won't have to worry about feeling out of place.
Cheaper than a single studio class

Studio yoga classes are often prohibitively expensive as their overheads are high. In this course, we strip it down to the basics. All you need is a mat, some space and, if you're lucky, a little quiet. And you'll receive 15 different yoga videos that you can practice as many times as you like for the price of just one studio class!

Why Practice Yoga?

Gain a better understanding of your body.

Improve your flexibility.

Increase your range of motion.

Strengthen your entire body, especially your core.

Sleep better.

Improve your coordination.

Learn how to breathe better and more effectively.

Eliminate aches and pains.

Alleviate post-workout soreness.

Reduce your injuries.

Start each day on the right foot-alert, centred and in the zone.

Testimonials for Abi's "15 Minutes x 15-Day Total Yoga Challenge"

"Fantastic course. Bitesize 15-minute yoga. I have done it daily for weeks now and I feel a huge benefit" Anna Davey

"I keep rotating among 6 of Abi's 5x15 series and obviously am a fan. Excellent in all respects." Randolph Harper

"It is a real treasure and a gift this course. Abi is an instructor who transmits balance, serenity and focus. I am very happy and grateful for it." Claus Charley

"This is amazing course, made me practise yoga consistently in lockdown era. Some balancing poses are super hard, I am nearing the end of 15 days now, I am going to redo the whole course again because there is a huge margin to improve. Thanks to everyone involved." Bharat

"I woke up with stiffness and this class help me to relieve the stress my body was in." Margaret Duran

"Was a beginner and this allowed me to do yoga comfortably in my own home and build up slowly. Will continue to use regularly." Kristina DM

"It is one of the best yoga course. The duration is very good with the well-managed course." Rajendra Prasad Neupane

"Course is really good..Step by Step Progression is helpful for beginners." Swapnil Jain

"Perfect length of time and level of effort to give me a boost at the beginning or middle of my day!" Terry Brogan

"Good short lessons that you can fit into a busy schedule." Schuyler Berg

"This course is what i was looking for!! 15 min per day is a great combo, i think i will buy the others form the same author!! Good job keep doing it!" Giorgio Guidazzi

"I think the 15-minute segments are the perfect length. Since I'm working from home these days, I can easily silence my phone and email for a bit, do some quick yoga, and then get back to work feeling refreshed." Gabriel Jones

Who this course is for:
Men and women with an interest in yoga.
Everyone looking for ways to supercharge their physical and mental health.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/9b41fb6dab45e2ce54e5584495af38dd/ufm8z.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Foundation.Challenge.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/1741129542f24993ffc2a5c4ba6f931d/ufm8z.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Foundation.Challenge.part2.rar.html uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7e18a401aeB8ee38/ufm8z.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Foundation.Challenge.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/88b2480E218a2bB4/ufm8z.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Foundation.Challenge.part2.rar nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/DDD6406C57E549C/ufm8z.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Foundation.Challenge.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/DFA048743C8F586/ufm8z.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Foundation.Challenge.part2.rar
Старый 28.04.2021, 08:37   #57395
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию 15 Minutes x 15 Days Yoga Mobility Challenge

Duration: 3h45m | Video: .MP4 1280x720, 24fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.65 GB

Energise your body, increase your dynamic flexibility and fine-tune your yoga skills in 15 minutes a day.

What you'll learn
15 vinyasa or flow yoga sequences.
Improve your range of motion.
Lubricate your joints.
Release tight muscles.
Improve your cardiovascular health.
Boost your metabolism.
Improve your body composition (ratio of fat to muscle).
Build your stamina.
Increase your agility.
Improve your coordination.
Enhance your focus and concentration.
Boost your mood.

Requirements
This course is suitable for students who have some experience practicing yoga.

Description
"Mobility is the body's own anti-ageing agent. When you bathe each joint in nutritive and lubricative flow, you revitalize." - Scott Sonnon, martial artist

Are you ready to accelerate your yoga skills? Are you looking for a challenge and some brand new yoga sequences to master?

In this online yoga course, renowned yoga instructor, founder of Yoga 15, and athlete Abi Carver, takes you through a 15-day lesson plan designed to advance your yoga skills, energize your body, improve your mobility and increase your dynamic flexibility. This course is highly effective and efficient and is part 4 of a 5-part series.

The style of yoga taught in this course is known as vinyasa or flow and it's fairly advanced. Vinyasa is a Sanskrit term that means "to place in a specific way". In this series of videos we practice a number of different flows, based around the fundamental yoga poses-Warrior 1, Warrior 2, Warrior 3, Extended Side Angle and Reverse Warrior. At a fairly fast pace.

What can you expect from the course?

In each of the sequences, I will guide you though a continuous series of poses, synchronizing breath and movement and emphasising precise transitions between postures. My method has proven to be highly effective both for my Yoga 15 students and in my own action-packed daily life. This course will become a longstanding reference for you in improving your yoga skills and feeling better stellar throughout your workweek and into the weekend!

Who this course is for:
Men and women excited to progress their yoga practice.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/e68e61991cf0cdbb3f75be05b60910a3/3sem3.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Mobility.Challenge.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/a9e99d3860069c910e288c5ee89f9045/3sem3.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Mobility.Challenge.part2.rar.html uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/3bDD64a5f3fBff06/3sem3.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Mobility.Challenge.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/925b39f65E43738f/3sem3.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Mobility.Challenge.part2.rar nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/A2BD757824F2761/3sem3.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Mobility.Challenge.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/BF7A47A28311F2C/3sem3.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Mobility.Challenge.part2.rar
Старый 28.04.2021, 08:38   #57396
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию 15 Minutes x 15 Days Yoga Strength Challenge

Duration: 3h45m | Video: .MP4 1280x720, 24fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.58 GB

Increase strength and stability in your upper body, core and lower body in 15-minute daily yoga sessions.

What you'll learn
Increase strength in muscles, tendons, and ligaments throughout your body.
Correct muscular imbalances to alleviate recurring aches and pains.
Stabilise your joints.
Reduce your risk of injury.
Improve your body control and movement efficiency.
Build the foundation for greater power and speed.
Tune into your breathing to calm your central nervous system and ensure that you are getting maximum oxygen into your muscles.
Acquire the essential knowledge to better your life through yoga.
Enhance your athletic ability by optimizing your body's ability.
Improve your posture.
Boost your confidence.

Requirements
This course is suitable for beginner yogis but the sequences get pretty challenging as we move through them.

Description
We lose strength, naturally, as we age and unfortunately, modern life is accelerating the process. We spend most of the day sitting at a desk or a computer and struggle to find the time to stay as fit and healthy as we should.

MD, Peter Attia tells us:

"Virtually every injury a person has is due to an instability because we can't hold the body in its correct place."

Very few of us need to be as a strong as a powerlifter but if we don't maintain a baseline level of strength, we leave ourselves vulnerable to pain, injury, poor posture and weak bones.

Traditional strength training at the gym is problematic for many reasons and bodyweight training is fast becoming the most popular and effective solution. If you practice yoga to build strength, you also have some additional advantages.

The benefits of building strength through yoga

Yoga combines strength with flexibility.

Yoga strengthens the core stabiliser muscles that support your spine.

Yoga integrates muscle groups to work together rather than focussing on muscles in isolation.

Yoga emphasises the importance of the breath in building strength.

Yoga trains balance, which is an important component of functional strength.

Yoga trains strength dynamically, in all planes of movement.

Yoga enhances body awareness.

Yoga is not demanding on the joints.

Yoga can be done anywhere with minimal equipment.

Yoga is endlessly variable, which can lead to greater compliance.

Practicing yoga barefoot strengthens the muscles in the feet, ankles and lower legs.

What you can expect from this course

In this 15-day online yoga course, renowned yoga instructor and founder of Yoga 15, Abi Carver teaches you the essentials of Yoga for Strength. In just 15 minutes a day over 15 days, you'll be well on your way to increasing your muscular strength, stabilizing your joints and redefining your endurance.

The videos start off easy but they don't stay that way for long, so buckle up! We cycle through routines for the upper body, core and lower body, incorporating all the foundational yoga poses-including Warrior 1, Warrior 2, Reverse Warrior and Extended Side Angle.

Testimonials on Abi's Yoga 15 "Yoga For Strength Challenge"

"I've completed the 15-lesson program, and I loved it! A completely different exercise experience. Exactly what my body needed at this point in my life. I will continue with the lessons until I'm comfortable the basics." Vanita Glenn-Adams

"Es genial porque lo puedes practicar en cualquier sitio y el hecho de que sólo dure 15 minutos cada cápsula ayuda a encontrar siempre el momento. Una práctica muy dinámica con la que siempre te sientes mejor y ayuda a fortalecer tus músculos, algo muy importante dependiendo del trabajo de cada uno. Es fácil seguir los pasos que marca la instructora ¡Muy recomendable!" Judit Aranda Moreno

"Abi's instructions are very clear and concise. Once I was a little more familiar with the poses, I could listen to the video without looking. The whole experience is very smooth, her voice, the way she teaches how to transition into different poses and how to assess them. I like how when she says, 'Relax your face,' chances are I was really scrunching up my face, and I'd have this 'How did she know!' moment I started with her other videos, the total body yoga series for beginners, and moved on to these. It's great slowly building up my strength and body confidence with this. Now that I've completed the course, I went from not being able to do a side plank, to being able to do harder variations of side planks. Highly, highly recommend this " Adelyn

"This is a great course! It's challenging and relaxing at the same time. I would have liked some background music but that's just me. Overall I recommend it if you're looking for a quick, engaging and strengthening yoga series!" Mella Barnes

"The time duration is so good. It's perfect courses to continue practcing for a long time." Rajendra Prasad Neupane

"I enjoyed the course. I learned how to do many yoga positions to improve my flexibility." Maria Sanchez

"Short 15 mins Yoga and mostly simple postures helped me greatly to strengthen my arthritic muscles. Thank you so much. I actually enrolled myself on your other yoga 15mins challenge courses as well. This is my 2nd one. Thank you once again for the team (especially the calming voice over and the expert yoga trainer." Iswariya Natarajan

"All of her courses are just great, I did them more than once ??" Nadine Weszelits

"This course is more exigent than the others but I really enjoy it. Thanks Abi! I really like the rhythm , the explanations of each exercise and how I feel when I finish each lesson " LucÃ*a Pérez De La Rubia

"very good, as usual" Dominique Guenroc

"Great course! Thanks! Need quite a lot more practicing to master the more difficult poses. Will keep circling through this course and the other challenges as well from this series." Mathieu van Schaik

Who this course is for:
Men and women looking to build strength and learn the basics of yoga.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/c9b9c47d59e5b017e4d8e05a52e12d9f/naern.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Strength.Challenge.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/4fd99c44c101d987320e8abffd856e6f/naern.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Strength.Challenge.part2.rar.html uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/28cAE237d8443Ee5/naern.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Strength.Challenge.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/B13341c3ac9e24Dc/naern.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Strength.Challenge.part2.rar nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/D23415505A012C3/naern.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Strength.Challenge.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/022FFC59347E681/naern.15.Minutes.x.15.Days.Yoga.Strength.Challenge.part2.rar
Старый 28.04.2021, 08:39   #57397
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Adobe InCopy 2021 quick tutorial for beginners!

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz
Language: English | Size: 159 MB | Duration: 23m

In this class, we create a word document from scratch using the software application Adobe InCopy 2021. The basics of navigating Adobe InCopy 2021 at a beginner's level shall be tackled, addressing the main tools available for use on this application. The target of this class is to provide you with adequate knowledge, creating the opportunity for you to build the word document you envision.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/5cadc2e35e0b26769fbeab9d069a43b8/obayz.Adobe.InCopy.2021.quick.tutorial.for.beginners.rar.html uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/4c7411bCdb4Cd02a/obayz.Adobe.InCopy.2021.quick.tutorial.for.beginners.rar nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/6AC4D543A502A54/obayz.Adobe.InCopy.2021.quick.tutorial.for.beginners.rar
Старый 28.04.2021, 08:39   #57398
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию ASP.NET Core Microservices: Getting Started

Roland Guijt | Duration: 1h 20m | Video: H264 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48 kHz 2ch | 267 MB | Language: English

Using microservices as the architecture of applications is both powerful and complex. This course will teach you why that is and how to get started creating microservices using ASP.NET Core.

Using autonomous microservices is a great solution for scenarios where high flexibility and scalability is needed. In this course, ASP.NET Core Microservices: Getting Started, you'll learn the reasoning behind using microservices and how to create them using ASP.NET Core. First, you'll explore a sample application using 2 microservices teaching you the basics. Next, you'll discover when microservices should be used and what ASP.NET Core techniques are great when using them. Finally, you'll learn how to communicate asynchronously with microservices. When you're finished with this course, you'll have the knowledge to decide if microservices are a good choice for your organization and the skills to implement them using ASP.NET Core.

Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/7b3754f01895a3d8ecb4a5e0e3517c01/3u6i4.ASP.NET.Core.Microservices.Getting.Started.rar.html uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0356F58358AEe1c3/3u6i4.ASP.NET.Core.Microservices.Getting.Started.rar nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/0072ABCDD7C26A5/3u6i4.ASP.NET.Core.Microservices.Getting.Started.rar
Старый 28.04.2021, 08:40   #57399
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Asset Accounting: Acquisitions in SAP S/4HANA

Duration: 1h 45m | MP4 | Video: AVC, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch | Size: 368 MB
Skill Level: Intermediate | Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Learn how to perform large-scale asset accounting-with an emphasis on asset acquisition-in SAP S/4HANA using the SAP Fiori apps. In this Michael Management course, you can learn how to use the Fiori apps to manage asset master data, perform asset acquisitions, and run related reports. The lessons are conducted in the S/4HANA on-premises 1809 system, but most apply to other versions of S/4HANA as well. Learn about the structure of asset accounting, how to create fixed asset master records, how to post acquisition values to assets, and more. Follow along with the step-by-step demos to see first-hand how to manage different types of assets and common acquisition operations in SAP, including post capitalization and data corrections.

This course was created by Michael Management. We are pleased to host this training in our library.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/6e5ceb63a05a96a8385a0dff62d60f70/sneyv.Asset.Accounting.Acquisitions.in.SAP.S4HANA.rar.html uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/568D24865e9Dd799/sneyv.Asset.Accounting.Acquisitions.in.SAP.S4HANA.rar nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/DFEE7CE49F112B9/sneyv.Asset.Accounting.Acquisitions.in.SAP.S4HANA.rar
Старый 28.04.2021, 08:41   #57400
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Azure Windows Virtual Desktop WVD the full Journey with Demo

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 71 lectures (4h 48m) | Size: 1.36 GB

Lead Windows Virtual Desktop Projects from A to Z. Master Design, Deployment scenarios, Implementation & Cost Estimation

What you'll learn:
Lead Azure Windows Virtual Desktop Projects from A to Z
Master the Windows Virtual Desktop Identity, Compute & User Profiles deployment options and scenarios
Deploy a customized workspace with virtual desktop remote apps
Configuring Azure AD Identity & Groups for WVD
Create & Configure FSLogix Profile Container with Azure Files Share
Create a Custom VM image for Windows Virtual Desktop
Configure a pooled Host Pool using the custom MultiSession image
Assign pooled Remote apps Application Group to users
Configure a Personal host pool for personal desktops
Design a remote work environment solution using WVD
Windows Virtual Desktop licensing and Cost Estimation

Requirements
Basic knowledge of Azure resources: Azure compute, network and Storage
Basic knowledge of Virtual Desktop Concepts and technologies

Description
Learn how to design and architect a Windows Virtual Desktop solution in Microsoft Azure Cloud, including the design, deployment scenarios, implementation and even the licensing and Cost Estimation. This course includes an A to Z Windows Virtual Desktop first-hand project demonstration in Azure Cloud, so you can see how to implement an actual WVD solution from scratch starting from the identity setup and going through the personal and pooled Host pools, Users profiles, permissions, application groups, custom VM image creation, FSLogix and Virtual Desktops.

At the end of this course you will be able to design and implement Windows Virtual Desktop solutions as well as determining the cost of running this kind of solutions in Microsoft Azure Cloud.

Who this course is for
One who has the basic theory part of the Azure Cloud and wants to gain actual experience in dealing with Windows Virtual Desktop Projects to plan, lead and execute a full Windows Virtual Desktop solution with confident
Azure Certified people who wants to learn more by taking things to the next level and try to look at things from a different perspective: Experience over Theory

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/501d6e0aeac583a7e50a11006ab6c198/zn315.Azure.Windows.Virtual.Desktop.WVD.the.full.Journey.with.Demo.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/f8128914aa1de8f42fee7a77405660fd/zn315.Azure.Windows.Virtual.Desktop.WVD.the.full.Journey.with.Demo.part2.rar.html uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/b179947a71cdbea1/zn315.Azure.Windows.Virtual.Desktop.WVD.the.full.Journey.with.Demo.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/80672400eb379072/zn315.Azure.Windows.Virtual.Desktop.WVD.the.full.Journey.with.Demo.part2.rar nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/CA0D98B44DD53A4/zn315.Azure.Windows.Virtual.Desktop.WVD.the.full.Journey.with.Demo.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/7CEFD98E885DB18/zn315.Azure.Windows.Virtual.Desktop.WVD.the.full.Journey.with.Demo.part2.rar
Старый 28.04.2021, 08:42   #57401
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Beginner's tutorial of Adobe Animate : Let's move your character

1h 2mins | mkv , 1280x720 , 30 fps | aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16 | 492 MB

This class is for anyone who wants to see their character move. All you need is basic drawing knowledge.

With what you learn in this class you'll be able to approach any kind of action and animate it with ease.

You'll need a drawing tablet.

Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/910de64d663e77734e7b8939ca4a0d27/xn9kh.Beginners.tutorial.of.Adobe.Animate..Lets.move.your.character.rar.html uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/ba606d7C54bE6f8d/xn9kh.Beginners.tutorial.of.Adobe.Animate..Lets.move.your.character.rar nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/3337E57BA1F8357/xn9kh.Beginners.tutorial.of.Adobe.Animate..Lets.move.your.character.rar
Старый 28.04.2021, 08:42   #57402
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Bootcamp on Keyword Research

Duration: 1h17m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2ch | Size: 792 MB
A master course for all levels

What you'll learn
Keyword Research
Keyword analysis
How to use keywords for seo

Requirements
Passion for Digital Marketing
Description
Keyword research is the process of finding words and phrases (aka "keywords") that people use in search engines in order to optimise content around and rank for those terms in search engines.

Keyword research impacts every other SEO task that you perform, including finding content topics, on page SEO, email outreach, and content promotion.

This class will teach you the following things:

1. The importance of keywords

2. Brief history of keywords

3. How to find Keywords for your niche

>> Google

>> Youtube

>> Reddit

>> Quora

4. Learn to use keywords tools like Google Keyword Planner, Ubersuggest, etc

5. How to use keywords in SEO

Who this course is for:
Who wants to start a new blog
Who wants to start a new YouTube channel
Online Traffic
Online sellers looking for targeted audience
Content writers

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/34b01dc88cdd4a83de54e830ce9a47dd/8kc1i.Bootcamp.on.Keyword.Research.rar.html uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/343c005AdA2e8bb6/8kc1i.Bootcamp.on.Keyword.Research.rar nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/827348397836E61/8kc1i.Bootcamp.on.Keyword.Research.rar
Старый 28.04.2021, 08:43   #57403
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Bootstrap Studio in 12 Hours

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Size: 1.27 GB | Duration: 2h 28m

In this class we will learn to use 'Bootstrap Studio' to design beautiful and responsive websites easily. Bootstrap Studio is a drag-and-drop wyziywyg website designed. It's quite easy to use, and there's no coding required. If you buy a copy of the software you even get free hosting.

The course has been created for complete beginners. If you already have some experience with web design, that's great and you should be able to fly through the course. If you are a complete beginner take your time and take it step by step and the course will also be easy for you.
As a class project use the tools we have learned in this course to designing a simple or elaborate website or web page. Alternatively you could design a custom component instead. Here are some examples of components you could design:

A footer
A header
A clock
A template for a CV / resume
etc...
Depending on how much you would like to get our of this course, you could create something simple or elaborate. But I highly recommend that you share at least one project, because creating your own project requires active learning, which is much better than the passive learning of only watching explanations.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/bb9d0bdc3d29e0bcc4acff85edc49ef1/qeklq.Bootstrap.Studio.in.12.Hours.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/678561a85b29fd459e261e88767976c2/qeklq.Bootstrap.Studio.in.12.Hours.part2.rar.html uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0439bf840c57c053/qeklq.Bootstrap.Studio.in.12.Hours.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/09Fe69a76eF59eea/qeklq.Bootstrap.Studio.in.12.Hours.part2.rar nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/092BE5CB0341439/qeklq.Bootstrap.Studio.in.12.Hours.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/380AC89E9CF227F/qeklq.Bootstrap.Studio.in.12.Hours.part2.rar
Старый 28.04.2021, 08:45   #57404
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Character Animation with Callipeg & Lumafusion on iPad

Duration: 48m | Video: .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 575 MB

In this class, I show you all the steps I take to create a character animation with Callipeg.

I insist on the handling of the drawing sheets in the timeline and the different ways to copy, duplicate, move, travel through your frames and sheets and handle multiple layers.
You will see how to export your work and import and use it in Lumafusion.

Rough
Learn the first steps of creating drawing sheets and set new timing.
Add breakdowns with the split tool, duplicate and delete drawing sheets.
Use and change the parameters of Onion Skin.
Quickly select and transform a chosen area.
Learn different ways to travel through your frames/drawing sheets.

Clean
Add and handle multiple layers.
Change your brush parameters and add smoothing for cleaner lines.
Delete and duplicate drawing sheets from other layers.
Copy and paste from the floating menu.

Adding more drawings
Change the timing and add in-betweens.
Use the Clear icon in the floating menu.

Colors
Use the Color panel and create color palettes.
Color your character with the fill tool.
Pick a color with the Color Picker.

Dandelion
Add markers.
Create spacing indicators.
Duplicate a part of a layer structure.
Use the floating panel tools to copy, paste and clear.
Use the Alpha Lock to change a color.
Change your brush parameters, use the Color Mix and Wet Brush options.

Lumafusion
Export your work from Callipeg and import it in Lumafusion.
Use blending modes in Lumafusion.
Create light with Callipeg and Lumafusion.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/e6a7701bf213976ff66c76efa944a2f7/avj5g.Character.Animation.with.Callipeg..Lumafusion.on.iPad.rar.html uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/676689bd25922425/avj5g.Character.Animation.with.Callipeg..Lumafusion.on.iPad.rar nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/5C4C06E0AC0EC3C/avj5g.Character.Animation.with.Callipeg..Lumafusion.on.iPad.rar
Старый 28.04.2021, 08:46   #57405
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Complete Digital Transformation and Data Quality Management Course (2021 Edition)

Duration: 1h 34m | Video: .MP4 1280x720, 25fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100Hz, 2ch | Size: 714 MB

In light of the accelerating Digital Transformation across industries in the past years, it has never been more relevant than it is now during the global pandemic that you should improve your digital literacy and upskill yourself with data analytics skillsets.

This course features the latest addition of an organisation structure - Chief Data Office, no matter it's in a centralised, hybrid or de-centralised format. You'll be able to understand how each of the Chief Data Office function works and roles and responsibilities underpinned each pillar which covers the key digital concepts you need to know. There is a focus on the end-to-end data quality management lifecycle and best practices in this course which are critical to achieving the vision set out in the data strategy and laying the foundations for advanced analytics use cases such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Robotic Automation etc.

At the end of the course, you'll be able to grasp an all-round understanding about below concepts:

Chief Data Officer
Chief Data Office
Centralised Chief Data Office Organisation Structure
Data Strategy
Data Monetisation
Data Governance
Data Stewardship
Data Quality
Data Architecture
Data Lifecycle Management
Operations Intelligence
Advanced Analytics and Data Science
Data Quality Objectives
6 Data Quality Dimensions and Examples
Roles and Responsibilities of Data Owners and Data Stewards
Data Quality Management Principles
Data Quality Management Process Cycle
Data Profiling
Data Profiling Technologies (Informatica, Oracle, SAP and IBM)
Metadata
Differences Between Technical and Business Metadata
Business Validation Rules
Data Quality Scorecard (with IDQ example)
Tolerance Level
Root Cause Analysis
Data Cleansing
Data Quality Issue Management
Who this course is for:

Students who are interested in learning about the end-to-end data quality management fundamentals and best practices
Students who have non-digital background and would like to explore career opportunities across data analytics disciplines
Students who have technical background and would like to understand from a big picture about how their work fits in a wider digital organisation
Students who would like to understand how Chief Data Office structure works in an organisation
Students who would like to learn about data ownership and data stewardship
Students who are considering applying data quality standards and implement data quality management processes within their organisations
Students who are taking their starting steps out of their studies in the field of data analytics

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/bf31ad48bcc1ae107ea4e5be03a0b866/vfes7.Complete.Digital.Transformation.and.Data.Quality.Management.Course.2021.Edition.rar.html uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e0aB3d9cD0A427b8/vfes7.Complete.Digital.Transformation.and.Data.Quality.Management.Course.2021.Edition.rar nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/C85D4AF382278CE/vfes7.Complete.Digital.Transformation.and.Data.Quality.Management.Course.2021.Edition.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws