Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию How to Paint a 3D Simple Sculptural Rose

How to Paint a 3D Simple Sculptural Rose
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 574 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 11 lectures (56 mins) | Language: English

Use Cake Decorating Tips to Paint a Simple Sculpture Made Out of Literal Paint

What you'll learn

Create a Simple Sculptural Rose using thick paint.

Requirements

Get the free Acrobat reader to open digital handouts & clickable links to supplies
Invest in a few supplies
Internet connection to view these videos

Description

Learn how to make sculpted forms out of paint easy:

Learn what acrylic Thick Painting is
How to Bag & Squeeze the Paint
How to make the Rose & Leaves
How to Mask edges and make an Artistic Background
Where to buy Thick Paint in Volume

Why enroll:
Learn how to paint with dimension

Ideal Student/Target Audience:
*Acrylic painters that want to add dimension to their paintings
*Paint without having to learn how to draw

Who this course is for:

All experience levels from beginning to advanced. This is just such a different style of painting, that shows how to know nothing about painting, yet make advanced forms easily.
For those who want to learn the "Thick Painting" style, for seniors, or for those who make time to paint or have a hobby; and for those living in the USA and Canada where cheaper paint prices are available. You can still get the thicker paint in other countries that carrry Liquitex mediums, or where paint companies will ship to your destination, but you will pay more.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/f3ca450189489fa03efc87e66d3d9e77/4j980.How.to.Paint.a.3D.Simple.Sculptural.Rose.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/CF89A219ABC05BD/4j980.How.to.Paint.a.3D.Simple.Sculptural.Rose.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/73c06870044C2Fc8/4j980.How.to.Paint.a.3D.Simple.Sculptural.Rose.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 01.09.2020, 08:11   #40172
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию How to Write a Successful Research Paper

How to Write a Successful Research Paper
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 824 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 46 lectures (2 hour, 9 mins) | Language: English
Complete Research Paper Writing Blueprint With Instructions And Templates For Every Section. Master Academic Writing

What you'll learn

UNDERSTAND the logic and structure of a research paper.
IDENTIFY the qualities that make a research paper effective.
KNOW what to write in every part of every section.
STREAMLINE your writing process to achieve a better paper in less time.
USE free software to create perfect citations in seconds.
MASTER English expressions that experienced writers use to write clearly and concisely.

Requirements

There are no requirements, come as you are.

Description

Writing effective research papers is vital for academic success.

However, obsessing aimlessly over every detail is rarely the winning strategy.

A better strategy is to invest your limited time strategically in the points that truly matter.

Whether you are writing a Master thesis, doctoral thesis, or manuscript for scientific publication, this course can help you to write a better paper in less time.

Learn what makes a research paper effective and follow the steps to your own groundbreaking research paper.

What will you be able to DO after this course?

UNDERSTAND the logic and structure of a research paper.

IDENTIFY the qualities that make a research paper effective.

STREAMLINE your writing process to achieve a better paper in less time.

KNOW what to write in every part of every section.

USE free software to create perfect citations in seconds.

MASTER English expressions that experienced writers use to write clearly and concisely.

What TOOLS will you get?

TEMPLATES for every part of your research paper.

A link to FREE SOFTWARE to create perfectly formatted citations with ease.

ENGLISH EXPRESSIONS for academic and scientific writing.

CHECKLISTS to help you to apply the lessons of this course to your own research paper.

Simply put, this course will teach you which points matter in a research paper and how to excel at those points.

I have experienced first-hand what a difference the right writing training can make.

Writing research papers used to feel tedious and frustrating to me.

To be honest, I barely reached the passing grade for my first research paper.

Fortunately, I got great mentors who showed me the way.

First, my grades improved, then I won prices, and later my research got published in high impact journals.

To my surprise, writing started to feel easy and even fun.

In retrospect, the reason why I felt frustrated was simply that I did not know how to write.

I did not understand which points really matter in a research paper and wasted a lot of time without improving anything.

Now I can go straight to the points that matter and create a great paper without wasting time.

However, without my mentors, things may have turned out very differently.

I created this course so that it can do for you what my mentors did for me.

So what will this course teach you specifically?

The two elements of an effective research paper.

How to make your research compelling without overselling it.

Two strategies to streamline your writing.

How to prevent writer's block.

How to create perfectly formatted citations in seconds.

The three goals of the introduction section.

How to conduct your literature search.

How to get almost every research article for free.

How to scan articles quickly.

How to outline and write every part of your introduction section.

How to outline and write every part of your methods section.

How to outline and write every part of your results section.

The two goals of the discussion section.

How to outline and write every part of the discussion section.

How to deal with limitations without lowering the impact of your research.

How to deal with null-results.

How to write a compelling abstract.

How to construct an effective title.

How to edit and polish your paper.

How to make your writing flow even if you are not a native speaker (full disclosure: neither am I).

You will also get samples, templates, and an overview of common English expressions for every part of your paper.

In the end, you will get a checklist to help you to apply everything you have learned.

In short, you will learn specifically why, what, when, where, and how to write your entire research paper.

Let me add that I want you to be truly happy with this course.

I used to be in your shoes and I want to give you the best possible course to help you succeed.

If this course does not deliver on every promise (and then some) you can get 100% of your money back.

So go ahead and give this course a test drive.

You can take the whole course, enjoy all of its benefits, and still get your money back if you are not satisfied.

After you click on the red button, the lectures will guide you through the writing process.

You will also receive lots of tools such as templates and checklists to make your work easier.

In addition, you can ask me questions anytime and will have my full support on every step of the way.

Who this course is for:

Undergraduate students who are writing a research paper as Bachelor or Master thesis
Graduate students who are writing a research paper for scientific publication
Note: This course focusses primarily on empirical research papers

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/41eee3cfab7f6d308de29fc1d069eb6f/3tryu.How.to.Write.a.Successful.Research.Paper.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/b64a7c28904e46505f05487eb6157568/3tryu.How.to.Write.a.Successful.Research.Paper.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/8F36BE990424D26/3tryu.How.to.Write.a.Successful.Research.Paper.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/0D78363160F170B/3tryu.How.to.Write.a.Successful.Research.Paper.part2.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/4F4Aa0e935aE3e81/3tryu.How.to.Write.a.Successful.Research.Paper.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/bAbb31fd58cF5e22/3tryu.How.to.Write.a.Successful.Research.Paper.part2.rar
Старый 01.09.2020, 08:12   #40173
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию How To Write Headlines Like The Copywriting Masters

How To Write Headlines Like The Copywriting Masters
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.4 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 29 lectures (2 hour, 24 mins) | Language: English

With 84 Fast, Easy Templates Proven To Get Results

What you'll learn

The FASTEST way to write irresistible headlines that get the action you desire.
20 headline types to give you plenty of variety for your headlines.
An incredible choice of 84 headline templates (based on headlines from master copywriters) that you can quickly and easily adapt over and over again so you won't waste hours thinking of ideas for your headlines.
Essential headline tips and guidelines from master copywriters of the last century - with numerous examples of headlines that made $millions.
The psychology behind the headlines - what makes them pull your prospect's emotions.
How to use power words to add even more impact to your headline. (Plus you will get a free PDF of more than 300 power words and phrases that you can refer to whenever you are stuck for the right word.)
Tips on headline layout and style to make your words really grab the eyeballs of your target audience.
The actual purpose of a headline - and it's not what you think.
Plus you will get 20 practice sessions to reinforce each lesson.

Requirements

No prior knowledge necessary but an interest in "what makes people tick" (i.e. their wants, fears, emotions, etc.) would be useful.

Description

This course is a concise, easy, step-by-step guide on how to write headlines that grab attention and get the action you require. This may be to:

Get your prospects to read your email;

Request further info;

Download a free PDF;

Subscribe to a service, and especially to

Buy a product.

Or, if you are an author, you can use this course to come up with ideas for a book title and chapter titles. Again, you may be a video producer or course creator and need to find the right headline for your product. No matter how brilliant your goods and services are, you won't make any sales if your target audience isn't aware of you or your products. To get noticed you need expert copywriting skills and this starts with knowing how to write headlines that grab attention and compel your prospects to keep reading.

You're probably aware that nowadays our attention span is reducing plus there's a lot more information fighting for our attention, so how do you get your message to stand out from the crowd?

The solution is to be able to write headlines that are so irresistible that your prospect can't bear not to find out more.

So how do you write these compelling headlines?

This course will show you how quick and easy it is as I take you step-by-step through 20 different headline types and more than 80 templates that you can adapt for your own business. You will see examples of successful headlines written by the best copywriters of the last century. You will understand the psychology behind these headline types and how to include power words to make the headlines even more effective.

This course is not just theory. I'll give you practical sessions at the end of each lesson on headline types to reinforce what you have learnt during the session and to build your confidence. There are also tips and guidelines from the best copywriters of the last century together with a couple of downloadable quizzes to check you have remembered these important facts.

What's more, there's a bonus section with four essential bonuses that will be invaluable for you when writing headlines. All can be downloaded as PDF's for easy reference.

In the first bonus section you'll get guidelines on layout and style for your headlines. There are tips on fonts, colours, italics, when to use bold and more.

The second bonus is a list of over 300 power words that you can use to make your headlines more effective and powerful. This includes 20 power words recommended by David Ogilvy, expert copywriter and founder of the advertising agency Ogilvy and Mather. Again, this is downloadable so you can use it as a reference guide for ever. This information is priceless and even on its own is easily worth the price of this course.

Bonus three is a 12 point headline checklist plus a 5 point image checklist.

Finally, bonus four is a list of recommended reading if you want to learn more about copywriting, not just headlines. These are classic textbooks and are recommended by master copywriters. If you read these, your copywriting will come on in leaps and bounds. I found them invaluable.

At the end of the course you will be able to:

write irresistible headlines that will compel your prospects to keep reading and to take the required action - and, in particular, to buy your goods or services;

select the most appropriate of the 20 headline types to get the action you require;

empathise better with your target audience by understanding the psychology behind the different headline types, i.e. you will be able to get inside their heads and relate to their problems, fears, anxieties, hopes, desires and dreams;

choose the best power words to arouse the relevant emotions of your target audience;

write headlines faster and more easily by adapting over 80 templates which have been proven not just to work but to make millions by the master copywriters of the last century. This will save hours of time and also the misery and stress of "writers block."

So you have the security of knowing that you're not starting from scratch. These tried and tested templates have been used by the most brilliant copywriters of the last century and proven to work over and over again and to make many millions of dollars.

What's more, there's no need to worry about whether this course is right for you. It is backed by Udemy's 30 day guarantee so in the unlikely case that you decide it's not suitable you can ask for your money back without any quibbles.

So don't waste any more time struggling for the right words and potentially losing hundreds if not thousands of pounds / dollars. Split testing has shown that just changing one or two words can double, triple or even quadruple your sales. Join me now and discover the formulas that made so many businesses rich. Then you too can share their success.

Who this course is for:

Beginner freelance copywriters
Business owners struggling to get noticed
Charities and other non-profit organisations
Marketers / Email marketers and Advertisers
Sales people
Web designers
Authors, freelance writers and journalists
Bloggers
Public speakers who wish to know how to grab attention.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/793c7565c7cafe212a5c6655c64c0907/s554a.How.To.Write.Headlines.Like.The.Copywriting.Masters.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/d9d87786f3d2fa7e1574e9b3e6b67522/s554a.How.To.Write.Headlines.Like.The.Copywriting.Masters.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/770451C8EFF344F/s554a.How.To.Write.Headlines.Like.The.Copywriting.Masters.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/1B613207C3032A7/s554a.How.To.Write.Headlines.Like.The.Copywriting.Masters.part2.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/F9d1e0bC6a96d572/s554a.How.To.Write.Headlines.Like.The.Copywriting.Masters.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/4879f9387c0E2D0c/s554a.How.To.Write.Headlines.Like.The.Copywriting.Masters.part2.rar
Старый 01.09.2020, 08:13   #40174
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию I Can Write A Book (10-Day Book Writing Challenge)

I Can Write A Book (10-Day Book Writing Challenge)
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.29 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 14 lectures (1 hour, 9 mins) | Language: English

10 Step Blueprint revealed, to write your own non-fiction book and establish yourself as an expert!

What you'll learn

After taking this course, students will have the clarity and confidence to get started with writing their book and take the project through to completion.
You will be able to finish writing your book in a structured manner rather than constantly feeling overwhelmed with scattered ideas.
You will get access to some great mindset hacks to help you cross over the obstacles that cause 'writer's block'.
You will get a step-by-step structure to organise your ideas and thoughts so you can package them into a meaningful book.
You will be given worksheets and tools to help you master your writing productivity.
You will also learn marketing and outreach strategies so your book gets the right visibility upon launch.
And most of all, you will find that this course is the most important first step in establishing your authority in the marketplace as a published author!

Requirements

Must be able to read pdfs and watch youtube videos.
Must be able to type on a simple word document.
Must have a clear understanding of the subject which they want to write the book on, if it is on a subject like business, marketing, sales or coaching, for example.
This course is designed for writing non-fiction books only, which will be based on your work and life experiences and personal stories.

Description

Dear aspiring author,

Do you feel a burning desire to write it and spread your message but don't know where to begin?

How would it feel if you could finally write that book which lies deep inside your heart and is bursting to come out of you?

You start jotting your book ideas in bits and pieces but don't know how to put them together in a complete manuscript?

How would it feel to have absolute clarity about the contents and structure of your very own book?

What would it mean when you finally get a copy of this much dreamed-about book in your hands? And sign it for your readers? Or give it to someone in your niche, so they get to know you, like you and start trusting you through your story?
 It would mean BIG for you, I know!

You know you have a story.. A story that has the power to inspire many people around you.. But somewhere, deep down inside your heart, you still have these limiting beliefs because of which you haven't give your own story enough weightage.. You might have an inspirational story of birthing your child or of transitioning your life from rags to riches, but you think you're not the first one achieving this feat! So why bother writing a book on it, right? You might think:

My success happened by chance and you just got lucky.. OR
I'M not the only one who overcame that particular hurdle in life.. So what's the big deal for it to be written in a book about.. OR
Who would want to read my book? Or even if they did pick it up, why would they read it? OR
Who am I to teach them this stuff?

Or even worse, if you are anything like I was before I published my first book, I used to believe, that successful authors were born with some special super-powers, and they had a secret code, not accessible to the common man! Hilarious, right? But really, that was my belief! Until I wrote my first book.

And as if all these beliefs were not enough, your mind tries to logic it out, saying things like:

It's too many words to write to make up a book (Forgetting the fact that you very comfortably speak more than a book's worth of words in 1-2 days alone!)
I could barely write a school essay.. Writing a book is far out! OR
Now is not the time.. I'll definitely do this someday, though.. OR
Writing a book takes a lot of time and I don't know if I can commit to that.
Should I name the book or write the contents first?
I'm too old to do it now OR
I'm too young and no one will take me seriously OR
I don't have a great vocabulary OR
I'm weak in grammar

And the list is endless...

In this 10-day challenge, we will teach you our complete book-writing formula, with the exact steps to write your first book, which we teach our premium clients in our 90-day author program. You will be able to extract all the knowledge and experiences from your heart and mind and lay it out in the form of a well-structured book!

All of the above and many more queries will find a resolution in the 10-day challenge #ICanWriteABook
You get a daily Worksheet and a video to play with and lots of feedback, accountability and teamwork!

Is it time you wrote your book? Or even gave it a fair chance by starting to take some inspired action around it?

Can't wait to see your progress,

Cheers,

Shilpa

Who this course is for:

This course is for entrepreneurs, coaches, consultants and healers, who have an inspirational message to share with the world.
Also for coaches and consultants who want to create their first physical product to aid their consulting practice.
This course is great for coaches wanting to package their unique ideas in their own voice / flavour, into a book, which your customer can see, touch and feel. This increases your credibility and the client's trust in you.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/170a08e498b2fe804c03c478abac3c39/ausn8.I.Can.Write.A.Book.10Day.Book.Writing.Challenge.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/ae88550f64c06f0bf4dbdb368f925e37/ausn8.I.Can.Write.A.Book.10Day.Book.Writing.Challenge.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/67EB2C6DAAE2CB6/ausn8.I.Can.Write.A.Book.10Day.Book.Writing.Challenge.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/9E59416A97D90F5/ausn8.I.Can.Write.A.Book.10Day.Book.Writing.Challenge.part2.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/1eA6485D197fcF4c/ausn8.I.Can.Write.A.Book.10Day.Book.Writing.Challenge.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/d37682c4f83318b3/ausn8.I.Can.Write.A.Book.10Day.Book.Writing.Challenge.part2.rar
Старый 01.09.2020, 08:15   #40175
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Introduction to Data Extraction Using SQL

Introduction to Data Extraction Using SQL
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.71 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 41 lectures (4 hour, 53 mins) | Language: English

Master the basics of querying databases using SQL - The World's most popular database language

What you'll learn

Install Database Server
Query all data in a table
Query data from specific table
Query DISTINCT Data
Query data with various types of operators
Filter data
Sort Data
Query data using aggregate function
Query data using table joins
Query data with subqueries

Requirements

You should have access to internet
You should access to a computer ,Laptop or mac

Description

This introductory beginners course will help you master the basics of using SQL to query and retrieve data from databases.

You will learn how to filter & sort data, customize output, & how you can query aggregated data from a database.

In this course, we will focus on ANSI(American National Standards Institute) SQL that works on

every database like Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL etc.

SQL has become a requirement for most database related jobs that include:

Database Administrator -DBA , Data analyst, BI (Business Intelligence) developer, programmer, database programmer.

SQL will let you communicate with the database and work with your data.

What You will learn include:

Writing SQL SELECT Statements

Eliminating duplicate rows using DISTINCT

Restricting and Sorting Data

WHERE clause, wildcard like IN, LIKE

Analysing data using various SQL Operators

Sorting data using ORDER BY clause

Using LIMIT Operator

Querying Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions

AVG, COUNT, MIN, MAX...

Using GROUP BY and HAVING Clauses

Displaying Data From Multiple Tables

Analysing data Using Subqueries

Filtering data

Who this course is for:

Beginner SQL Developers
Beginners to SQL
Beginner Database Administrator

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/421e7aea080021d35c7a8a52b9cd6f27/otckk.Introduction.to.Data.Extraction.Using.SQL.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/57fdfc493ee4a90ffacff25b6143092e/otckk.Introduction.to.Data.Extraction.Using.SQL.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/0622DE1CDB65F9F/otckk.Introduction.to.Data.Extraction.Using.SQL.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/A38E853FED003FF/otckk.Introduction.to.Data.Extraction.Using.SQL.part2.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/9dddDf6c210a3B92/otckk.Introduction.to.Data.Extraction.Using.SQL.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/fCdc7A27c1c483C2/otckk.Introduction.to.Data.Extraction.Using.SQL.part2.rar
Старый 01.09.2020, 08:16   #40176
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Intro To Marketing For Small Businesses Course.

Intro To Marketing For Small Businesses Course.
Duration: 3h15m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 2.91 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
A Step-by-Step Guide To Market, Grow And Scale Your Small Business From The Ground Up.

What you'll learn
You will have a clear blueprint to follow to market your small business from the ground up.
You will have a clear understanding of how to research your market and stand out from the competition.
You will learn how to create products that attract customers' attention and drive word of mouth.
You will have a clear understanding of how to position your brand to attract the right customer.
You will have a clear understanding of how to develop a marketing pitch that sells.
You will have a clear understanding of how to capture your product and social media photography, design your logo, marketing materials, and your packaging.
You will learn how to sell your product through the power of branding and visual perception.
You will learn how to effectively use social media advertising to drive customers to your brick and mortar and online stores.
You will learn how to plan for your marketing automated systems and funnels.
You will learn how to optimize your Ads and landing pages for conversions and ultimate sales.
You will learn how to position your brand as an authority brand and transform from a commodity business to a premium, value-oriented brand.
Requirements
Before you purchase this course, please read the course description and watch the free preview videos. Ensure that this content is what you are looking for; if not, you still have 30 days to refund your money!
This course will NOT be talking about how to create a social media page, google analytics, or dive deep into a specific tool. There are a lot of other great tutorials that cover those subjects, in this course, we will be focusing on the CORE FUNDAMENTALS of marketing profitable and lasting brands that deliver value to the market, without these fundamentals we won't be able to create a healthy branding message no matter how hard we try!
This course will talk about marketing for small businesses with a physical product.
If you are an entrepreneur or a small business marketer, this course will include all the knowledge you need to market a brand from scratch, don't confuse yourself with different materials! Please focus on the class content, study them carefully, once you understand all the aspects of this course, then you can move toward other materials.
The course is packed with visuals and examples, a lot to cover in 170 mins, so you need to be 100% in focus, no multitasking! Make sure to grab a notebook and a cup of a drink that you desire.
This course will be talking about different aspects of creating successful brands such as business fundamentals, consumers' behaviors, and visual communication, so please keep an open mind, if there is something that you can not understand, you are more than welcome to leave me a message.
This course includes English subtitles.
Description
IS THIS THE RIGHT MARKETING COURSE FOR YOU?
Have you ever asked yourself why some small businesses strive at marketing their products and services while most don't? Pause for a second and think about it. If you know the answer, you can skip this course and move to another; if not, then you have arrived at the right place.
In this marketing course, you will learn:
HOW - TO THINK LIKE A MARKETING STRATEGIST:
Most marketing gurus teach you how to be tactical, that's what they are good at, easy fluffy stuff, first-level marketing, but for me, it's a no-no.
In this strategic marketing course, I will show you how to be a master strategist; this means I will tell you precisely what goals your business should achieve and how to to get there, both strategically and technically.
HOW - TO POSITION YOUR BRAND TO YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE:
Marketing is mostly about a precise positioning of your brand toward a specific group of an audience; that means you need first to understand your audience wants, frustration, and the motivation of why they buy stuff in the first place, then position your offer and brand communication to attract that group of customers.
Brand positioning is like fishing, it's an art, for every fish, there is a specific hook; Get it right, and you hook the right fish, get it wrong, and you go back home with undesired fish or sadly with no fish at all.
HOW - TO DESIGN A CLEAR AND CONNECTING UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION (USP):
To design an attractive, unique selling proposition, you need to think like a customer, not like a business owner.
In this course, we will talk about consumers' psychology and behavior, dig into their unmet wants and needs, be it physically and emotionally, then develop a customer-centric unique selling proposition that solves a specific challenge for a particular customer wants, abilities, and desires.
HOW - TO COMPETE WITH PRODUCT DIFFERENTIATION:
Most businesses compete by trying to improve incremental changes in a product, make it a little faster here, a bit better there, nothing noticeable. Worse, some just head straight to hell and compete on price; I call that a strategy of desperation.
In this course, I will show you my simple and easy method of hunting and finding your unique, fresh, marketable, and shareable ideas and products from different cultures, industries, genres, and themes, then combining them with a low investment to come up with new products and ideas that force customers to come, buy and share.
HOW - TO DEVELOPE A MARKETING PITCH FOR YOUR PRODUCTS:
To sell your product first, you need to know how to sell it; it is the act of taking your product, clarifying and refining its message to appeal to a specific customer's interest.
In this course, I will break down to you the steps of taking your product features and benefits and turning them into social and functional advantages; you will learn how to communicate with each different customer differently and deliver the right message that triggers their interest and buy.
HOW - TO BUILD THE MARKETING WITHIN YOUR PRODUCT:
For a small business with a little budget to spend on advertising, the best way to start the engine of your business and grow it is through word of mouth; this requires your brand to be strategic and creative about its product offering and build the marketing into the product.
In this course, I will take you through some methods of how to make your product and brand fresh plus exciting, which will motivate your customers to spread the word and do free advertising for you.
HOW - TO PRESENT AND POLISH YOUR BRAND VISUALLY:
Most businesses aesthetics and visual presentation suck, that's a fact, just look around you, and you will see it everywhere.
Vague product photography, unmemorable logo design, generic lifestyle imagery, cheap product packaging, and a weak sense of brand identity. Put it simply; the brand is distracting, unclear, inconsistent, and all over the place.
In this marketing crash course, I will walk you step by step and show you how to define your brand personality and visual theme using a simple yet impactful visual language that triggers people to relate themselves to your brand experience and take action to buy your product.
HOW - TO BUNDLE AND OFFER YOUR PRODUCTS TO YOUR CUSTOMERS:
Do you know why most marketers and entrepreneurs fail at selling their products and services? I will tell you why; It's because they focus on the product rather than how to offer it.
Customers don't buy a product; they buy a complete package, a deal, and juicy hunts, I will show you the (what, when, how and to whom) of bundling your product as an irresistible offer, then leveraging it to build social proof around your brand, or increase the sales velocity and bottom line of your business.
HOW - TO DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT TO THE MARKET PLACE:
If your customers can't find your product, they can not buy it; it's that simple, your product needs to be displayed and approachable to your end customer, be it online, offline, wholesale or retail.
I will show you how to take your product and distribute it to the end-customer, be it B2B or B2C, I will also arm you with valuable insights on what to consider, and what mistakes to avoid.
HOW - TO PLAN FOR YOUR MARKETING AND SALES FUNNELS AND SYSTEMS:
Marketing without systematic steps and process is a wishy-washy job with an unpredictable outcome and performance; No business hire or work with a marketer who has no systems in place, I know I would not risk it, would you take the gamble?
In this course, I will show you step by step of how to design and plan for your marketing and sales funnels, starting from attracting a stranger through promotions to optimizing your landing page and making a sale.
I will also teach you how to develop a low-cost affiliate system that makes your customers bring more business and money with none of your extra work and cost.
HOW - TO LEVERAGE ORGANIC AND PAID MEDIA TO PROMOTE AND SELL YOUR PRODUCTS:
Everyone knows that today's marketing highly depends on social media for starting a business and growing it, be it by both organic and paid methods; Nothing new about that. However, most people don't know how to leverage social media effectively to build a powerful brand and make a sale.
In this course, I will show you how to leverage the power of Facebook advertising to build a powerful brand, fill your business pipeline, and generate consistent sales.
HOW - TO BUILD VALUE AROUND YOUR BRAND:
Marketing for small businesses is about giving value to make a profit; it's as simple as that. The secret relies on how to position your brand as a celebrity brand, create authority, and manufacture a halo effect around your product.
I will teach you how to leverage social media and content marketing to inspire your customers, connect with your audience, build value around your brand, make your product familiar, and ease the selling process.
You will learn how to position your brand and sell from a place of strength and service rather than from a place of weakness and desperation.
BONUS: HOW - TO ANALYZE PRODUCT COST STRUCTURE:
I believe that you don't want to end up out of business soon, do you? Tons of small businesses default into the habit of not calculating the costs of creating their products, operating their business, and marketing expenses, which will lead them straight to death.
In this bonus video, I will walk you with a simple step-by-step process on how to calculate and manage the costs of running your business and making it profitable.
Keep in mind that this course is not for everyone, at least not for someone who is looking for a quick buck, or consider marketing as a hobby, It took me a decade of research and working with different clients in different industries, markets, and cultures around the world to make it happen, and it will require you to put in focus, effort, time and work to make things happen for your business.
I designed this course as a shortcut for the people serious about business and marketing and looking for an in-depth course about the fundamental of marketing without going through all the frustrating books, scam courses, and complicated research.
This course also offers in-depth insights on how to plan for your product and marketing system if you are a beginner and looking for resources to jump-start your business adventure.
Please note this course is not a get rich quick or simple tips and tricks on how to increase your followers; I will leave that to other gurus and YouTubers.
This course comes with tons of visually rich, simple, and practical examples and exercises presented simply and easily to follow.
If you are ready, then let's go, I will see you on the inside.
Who this course is for:
Entrepreneurs are starting new small businesses, their primary focus on building a successful brand that acquires customers' loyalty.
Entrepreneurs are struggling with marketing their small business and looking for a simple strategic and systematic approach to boost their brand.
Small business owners want to transform from non-brand or product-oriented business into a recognized brand.
Marketing, sales consultants, and professionals seek a better understanding of consumer behavior and visual communication.
Visual designers seek a better understanding of the relationship between business, marketing, and design.
Not for someone looking to make a quick buck in a short time.
Not for someone looking for quick tips on how to rank first on search engine.
Not for someone looking for quick tips on how to increase social media following massively.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/97c383c3320766d0f6c5a01f8881c88f/ztfmv.Intro.To.Marketing.For.Small.Businesses.Course.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/597c17e8e78d80b9f754b42e3ed8c49c/ztfmv.Intro.To.Marketing.For.Small.Businesses.Course.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/f9a3b050092bf3f4793bd4cbbd038ed3/ztfmv.Intro.To.Marketing.For.Small.Businesses.Course.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/81AE5C1ECC13BAD/ztfmv.Intro.To.Marketing.For.Small.Businesses.Course.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/97F537E6B1FA7C2/ztfmv.Intro.To.Marketing.For.Small.Businesses.Course.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/CBBDD55CEDCB835/ztfmv.Intro.To.Marketing.For.Small.Businesses.Course.part3.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e1218ff354e7f2D6/ztfmv.Intro.To.Marketing.For.Small.Businesses.Course.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/bD5eAbf408eE5B38/ztfmv.Intro.To.Marketing.For.Small.Businesses.Course.part2.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/32d34Aa83Ec19fF5/ztfmv.Intro.To.Marketing.For.Small.Businesses.Course.part3.rar
Старый 01.09.2020, 08:17   #40177
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Java Swing (GUI) Programming:Learn by Practicing from Zero

Java Swing (GUI) Programming:Learn by Practicing from Zero
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 780 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 9 lectures (1 hour, 40 mins) | Language: English

Learn how to create desktop applications in a quick way by practicing

What you'll learn

You will learn Swing (GUI) Programming by Practicing in many projects
We will develop Calculator App, Student Management App, File Management System etc. together. (New swing applications will be appended and you will get them for free!)
And I will develop and record new kind of Swing applications to this course and you will get them for free!
How to use Netbeans to create Swing Desktop applications
What kind of components there are in Swing and how to use them?
How to architect source code such as UI layer and Data layer
What are the best practices to make development simple

Requirements

A computer to build applications
Netbeans IDE
Willing to learn

Description

This tutorial teaches you how to create and design desktop applications in Java by using Swing.

I will cover concepts of Swing with many practices and not bore you with theoretical information. We start from scratch and learn components step by step by using them.

You only need to know Java basics to start development of desktop applications.You can begin this course without any Swing knowledge. We will cover JTable, JTextField, JButton, JFileChooser etc. most of the components by using them.

For now course contains these 3 application tutorials:

How to develop Calculator App in Java?

How to develop Student Management App in Java?

How to develop File Management System in Java?

Good luck!

Who this course is for:

Everyone who wants to learn creating desktop application
You don't need to know desktop programming, we will begin from scratch

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/4ea05a98abdd242b4c16ff9f91261865/v8zk9.Java.Swing.GUI.ProgrammingLearn.by.Practicing.from.Zero.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/0D9F9C81A50D96A/v8zk9.Java.Swing.GUI.ProgrammingLearn.by.Practicing.from.Zero.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/b78f8654288fc9B6/v8zk9.Java.Swing.GUI.ProgrammingLearn.by.Practicing.from.Zero.rar
Старый 01.09.2020, 08:18   #40178
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Kubernetes By Example

Kubernetes By Example
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 880 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 31 lectures (2 hour, 48 mins) | Language: English

Learn Kubernetes by Doing

What you'll learn

Kubernetes
Setup a local Kubernetes environment using Minikube
Getting to grips with the Kubernetes cli, kubectl
How Docker and Kubernetes fit together

Requirements

Need to be familiar with Linux (e.g. CentOS or Ubuntu), and performing tasks in a Bash terminal
Needs to be familiar what Docker is and the concept of images and containers
Basic networking troubleshooting skills

Description

This course is for you if you want to:

- Learn Kubernetes by doing - I provides lots of sample files that you can try out and experiment with

- Learn Kubernetes in anger - This is a fast paced course. It starts off as a beginner beginner level course, but it then very quickly transitions to intermediate and advanced topics

- Getting your hands dirty - If you're itching to actually start using Kubernetes then this course gives you every opportunity to follow along.

- Watch Kubernetes in Action - This Udemy medium is perfect for showing you how to use Kubernetes rather than going through Powerpoint presentations. That's why in this course, I'm going to Powerpoint presentations to an absolute minimum.

I'll be performing all of the demos on a Apple Macbook. However most of the commands I'll use will work irrespective of whether you're using a Mac, Linux, or Windows workstation. The main difference being the initial workstation setup. For most of this course I'll use an instance of Kubernetes that's running locally on my Macbook. I'll also cover how to set up a kubernetes cluster in the cloud. The demos I'll show will work just as well on a local workstation as well as a proper production cloud provisioned Kubernetes cluster.

This is a follow along hand-on Kubernetes course. By the end of this course you will be able to:

Create your own Kubernetes environment running on your local workstation

Write yaml files that defines Kubernetes objects

Create all kinds of Kubernetes objects, from Pods to Services

Ultimately the aim is to get you confident with using the kubectl command and writing Kubernetes yaml files.

Who this course is for:

Software Developers and System Administrators who are interested in replacing Servers with containers, using Kubernetes

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/5baef147526a9de2d45e86e2bc73bf87/h3drd.Kubernetes.By.Example.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/fcb49cd21757d424b77dff03325454f7/h3drd.Kubernetes.By.Example.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/0559F4A9BCFDCC3/h3drd.Kubernetes.By.Example.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/3580214BF7FB568/h3drd.Kubernetes.By.Example.part2.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/3999bd465C5dF7Bb/h3drd.Kubernetes.By.Example.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/fC89baF0eA9aE31E/h3drd.Kubernetes.By.Example.part2.rar
Старый 01.09.2020, 08:19   #40179
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Learn IAS 16- property, plant and equipment

Learn IAS 16- property, plant and equipment
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 612 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 6 lectures (1 hour, 8 mins) | Language: English

International Accounting Standard 16 -(IFRS)

What you'll learn

IAS 16 - Property, plant and equipment

Requirements

Basic knowledge on Financial Accounting

Description

It is a complete guide kit for those who want to learn the treatment of IAS 16 the property, plant and equipment based on IFRS syllabus.This course provides a clear guide on how to recognise an item of property, plant and equipment as well as initial and subsequent measurement of non-current asset. Also it includes the depreciation accounting, de-recognition and review of useful life of an asset along with several case studies and quizzes. After studying this course you will be able to practice the IAS 16 properly whether for studying or career.

Who this course is for:

Accounting and financial professionals as well as students from IFRRS, ACCA, CIMA, and other qualifications

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/9fac633760be55167892b7c9b5887bd3/8q4ag.Learn.IAS.16.property.plant.and.equipment.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/367DF967A88C631/8q4ag.Learn.IAS.16.property.plant.and.equipment.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/03a6cc3ca6CDdee3/8q4ag.Learn.IAS.16.property.plant.and.equipment.rar
Старый 01.09.2020, 08:20   #40180
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Learn To Create Online Surveys And Quizzes In Google Forms

Learn To Create Online Surveys And Quizzes In Google Forms
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.52 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 41 lectures (3 hour, 10 mins) | Language: English
A step by step guide to creating great online surveys and quizzes in Google Forms for teachers, researchers and business

What you'll learn

What Google Forms is.
How to create a form.
How to create a Google account.
How to access your forms.
How to customize your forms.
How to create good quality surveys.
How to navigate the Google Forms home menu.
When and how to use multiple choice questions.
When and how to use checkbox questions.
When and how to use drop down menu questions.
When and how to use file upload items.
When and how to use linear scales to make Likert and semantic differential scales.
When and how to use grid questions.
When and how to use date and time items.
When and how to use open questions.
How to add titles and descriptions to your form.
How to add images and videos to your form.
How to get the responses you want using response validation.
What a survey/form logic is and how to use it.
How to use sections to make your form look better.
How to collect email addresses.
How to add a progress bar and custom thank you message to your form.
How to allow your participants to edit their answers.
How to limit each participant to submitting only one answer.
How to add collaborators.
How to share your form with participants through email, direct link and social media.
How to turn your form into a quiz.
How to create a fully functional customer satisfaction survey.
How to create a fully functional online quiz.
How to interpret the results of your surveys.
How to (automatically) grade your student's online quizzes.

Requirements

Have an internet connection.
Have access to a desktop computer or laptop.

Description

Summary

In this course you will learn everything you need to know about Google Forms in order to create great online quizzes and surveys. We'll take a step by step approach, starting from the basics all the way to understanding the responses to our form. We'll also be working on two practical examples: a customer satisfaction survey and an online quiz. You'll get access to two downloadable files: a form-assessment checklist and a question type-selection flowchart. So, after this course you will be able to confidently create your own effective online survey and quiz.

Are you a student, researcher or business trying to easily and quickly gather data about large numbers of people? In that case, online survey research can help you out.

Or, are you a teacher, looking to remotely test your student's knowledge? In that case, online quizzes can help you out.

In both cases, you can use Google Forms to create the (online) survey or quiz that you envision.

What is Google Forms and why would want to learn about it?

Google Forms is a powerful FREE tool that allows you to create online forms. You can fill these forms with questions and other means to gather data, creating an effective survey. Send out your survey and let it gather data while you focus on other important tasks. You can also turn your form into a quiz, that could automatically grade your student's quizzes. This way you can remotely test the knowledge of your students while saving time.

Who is this course for?

The course is accessible to anyone, so even if you are a complete beginner you will be able to create your own online survey and quiz after completing this course. The course is likely to be most beneficial to anyone in the complete beginner to intermediate range. However, even if you have more experience with this topic you are very welcome to join!

What will I learn in this course?

This course takes a step by step approach to learning. So, we'll start out with the very basics. At the end of the course you will be able to create your own complete online form. The course is divided into the following steps, for more information feel free to browse the video curriculum:

The basics: We'll go over the definitions of surveys and quizzes and over Google Form's basic functionalities, such as: creating an account, finding your forms and customizing your forms.

The question types/measurement items: We'll learn about the different types of questions and measurement items we can use in our surveys and quizzes. We'll go over HOW and WHEN to use each one, so you will be able to choose the right type of question for your purposes.

Response validation: We'll learn how we can get the answers we want using response validation. Please note that we will not go into detail about regular expression. However, even with regular expression, it is possible to make great online forms!

Sections: We'll learn how we can use the section functionality to create a form logic, so we can make sure that the right people see the right parts of our forms. Plus, we'll learn how we can use this functionality to make better looking forms.

Other useful features: We'll also take a look at the most important and useful 'other' features, such as: collecting email addresses and adding collaborators.

Quizzes: We'll learn how we can turn our form into a quiz and how we can automatically grade our student's hand-ins so we can test their knowledge.

Sending out your form: After creating our beautiful form, we will want to send it out to our participants. We'll make sure we know how to do so.

Responses: Now that our form has gathered data for us, we can make use of Google Form's responses-section to see what the data is trying to tell us. We'll go over this responses-section so you'll be able to interpret your data.

Practical examples: Customer satisfaction survey and online quiz

After we have learned about the essential functionalities of Google Forms we'll be creating both a survey and a quiz, so you can follow along and see how we can put our knowledge into practice.

Creating a customer satisfaction survey

If you own/work for a business, customers and their needs are very important. A respected author in the field of marketing once said: 'If you want to know what your customers want, just ask them.' (paraphrased). Surveys are a quick, easy and effective way to ask your customers who they are, what they think about your product/service and what other services they need.

We'll be making our own customer satisfaction survey in this course, so you can follow along and learn how you can gather important customer-related data yourself.

Creating an online quiz

If you are a teacher it is likely that you want to test your student's knowledge. Online quizzes allow you to do that, and to do it remotely. This way you can assign and assess quizzes from any location. Google Forms also offers the opportunity to grade quizzes automatically (when your quiz does not contain open questions), saving you time.

We'll be making our own online quiz in this course, so you can follow along and learn how you can assess your student's knowledge yourself.

Downloadable files: Form assessment checklist and question selection flowchart

You'll get access to two downloadable files. The first is a checklist that you can always use to quickly assess your survey and ensure its quality. The second is a flowchart that you can use to quickly find out what question type is best suited for your purposes.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in the course!

Who this course is for:

Researchers who want to learn how to do survey research.
Businesses interested in developing customer satisfaction surveys.
Students working on a survey for their thesis.
Teachers who want to remotely test their student's knowledge.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/07ca602da1155cf408b0c26fa264a27a/hi7je.Learn.To.Create.Online.Surveys.And.Quizzes.In.Google.Forms.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/35cae0e918225974996efdc8fcca20ed/hi7je.Learn.To.Create.Online.Surveys.And.Quizzes.In.Google.Forms.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/673D0A62A98821D/hi7je.Learn.To.Create.Online.Surveys.And.Quizzes.In.Google.Forms.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/5ED621ADF4D561A/hi7je.Learn.To.Create.Online.Surveys.And.Quizzes.In.Google.Forms.part2.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/A8408fa6756437B0/hi7je.Learn.To.Create.Online.Surveys.And.Quizzes.In.Google.Forms.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/F275B873B80884Bc/hi7je.Learn.To.Create.Online.Surveys.And.Quizzes.In.Google.Forms.part2.rar
Старый 01.09.2020, 08:21   #40181
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Learn to use JSON

Learn to use JSON
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 460 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 23 lectures (1 hour, 33 mins) | Language: English
Use JSON to exchange data between server end code and front end code using AJAX create dynamic JSON file with PHP

What you'll learn

Use AJAX to request JSON data
format JSON files
access JSON data to use in JavaScript
JavaScript Objects content
create applications using JSON
Create AJAX requests to external files and return data

Requirements

Basic JavaScript
computer access

Description

Welcome to our introductory course to using JSON JavaScript object notation

Learn to use AJAX to connect and bring JSON data into your JavaScript!

it's a lightweight data interchange format that is quickly becoming the default format for data exchange on internet today!

JSON is extremely popular in web applications because it's lightweight, designed to be language of independent and easy to read and write transfer data easily between server and client.

JSON is lightweight, language independent and easy to read and write

JSON is better than XML and more popular!

This course covers creating and using JSON

the course of instructor has over 15 years of web development experience and will show you how to use JSON. Experienced using JSON within many applications its a preferred way to exchange data between applications. You'll see why Jason is so popular.

When you start using JSON you are never going to look back.

Easily exchange data between client and server applications.

JSON Course covers everything from start to finish to get you using JSON quickly!

Learn the basics of JSON
JSON structure data of delivery
basics of JavaScript object data
using Json data in your HTML pages
object data from JSON
Learn how to access external files
output object data and return data
Access return data
the of looping return data
creating Dynamic PHP JSON
contact access to PHP Json files
and a whole lot more

JSON is a easy to use and built for storing and exchanging data.

Everything you need to get started using JSON is included but then this course.

Resources, source files and top links are also included.

Let's get ready to learn JSON and AJAX

Who this course is for:

application developers
web developers

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/66b6e3b46e6b6e7259ca27c06058d21d/95yv9.Learn.to.use.JSON.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/5924705DEC08BE4/95yv9.Learn.to.use.JSON.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/762c9751d8D2d7b9/95yv9.Learn.to.use.JSON.rar
Старый 01.09.2020, 08:22   #40182
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Management Consulting Techniques, Tools and Frameworks (Updated)

Management Consulting Techniques, Tools and Frameworks
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 2.18 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 128 lectures (5 hour, 45 mins) | Language: English

Most useful consulting skills, techniques from top consulting firms like McKinsey, BCG, Bain

What you'll learn

Master management consulting tools, techniques and frameworks
Apply the right elements from your management consulting toolbox
Analyze fast problems that are killing your business
Find fast potential improvements in your business
Prepare you to move on to intermediate level management consulting training
Calculate in Excel the impact of your proposals
Expand your toolbox with new useful methods
Learn how to analyze fast and efficiently

Requirements

Basic or intermediate Excel
Basic knowledge of economics or finance

Description

What is the aim of this course?

This course will help you drastically improve your knowledge of management consulting techniques, tools and frameworks. It is designed for people who want to become management consultants, business analysts or are dealing with performance improvements as well as strategic projects in their firms. In the course you will learn 3 things:

What consulting techniques, tools and frameworks there are

When to apply each and one of them

How to use them in practice including examples how to calculate specific things in Excel

The course is based on my 14 years of experience as a consultant in top consulting companies and as a Board Member responsible for strategy, performance improvement and turn-arounds in biggest companies from Retail, FMCG, SMG, B2B and services sector that I worked for. On the basis of what you will find in this course I have trained over 100 consultants, business analysts and managers who are now CEO, COO, Directors of Sales, Production, Investment Directors in PE funds, Directors in Consulting Companies, Board Members etc. On top of that my courses on Udemy were already taken by more than 45 000 students including people working in Walmart, EY, Dell, Booz Allen Hamilton, Alvarez & Marsal

I teach through cases, so for every tool, technique and framework I provide an example, preferably in Excel, that shows you how to apply the knowledge in practice. To most of lectures you will find attached (in additional resources) the Excels shown in the lecture so as a part of this course you will also get a library of ready-made analyses that can, with certain modification, be applied by you in your work. If you are already working in Management Consulting this course will give you an advantage over your colleagues and will help you get promoted faster to a Project Manager.

Why I decided to create this course?

Management consulting has been very creative and has produced or popularized the application of many tools, techniques and frameworks that can be used to improve any business. By putting them in one course and explaining them using real life examples, I wanted to make this knowledge available to students that are considering joining Management Consulting firms as well as managers that simply need to expand their toolbox with few useful tools.

Things you will find in this course will improve your awareness and skills in analyzing problems that you will be facing in business as well as in private life. Thanks to this course, you will know what tool, technique or framework to use and how to use it in practice.

To sum it up, I believe that if you want to build or to find improvements in any business you should master techniques presented in this course. That is why, I highly recommend this course not only to consultants or business analyst that have to advice their customers, but also to owners, founders of businesses as well as managers and directors.

In what way will you benefit from this course?

The course is a practical, step by step guide loaded with tones of analyses, tricks, hints that will significantly improve the speed and efficiency of your business. There is little theory - mainly examples, a lot of tips from my own experience as well as other notable examples worth mentioning. Our intention is that thanks to the course you will learn:

What management consulting tools, techniques and frameworks are available

How to understand business using management consulting tools, techniques and frameworks

How to apply in practice those techniques, tools and frameworks to optimize the business and take strategic decisions

You can also ask me any question either through the discussion field or by messaging me directly.

How the course is organized?

The course is divided currently in 4 sections and I will be adding new sections to address other important issues. Currently you will find the following sections:

Introduction. We begin with little intro into the course as well as some general info on production

Basic tools, techniques and frameworks used by management consultants. In the second section I will discuss the main tools that you can use to analyze and understand a business. We will talk about things like: issue tree, bottom-up approach, top-down approach, backward reasoning, 80/20 rule, benchmarking, cost drivers, opportunity tree and many, many more

Intermediate tools, techniques and frameworks used by management consultants. In this section I will discuss more advanced techniques such as: rankings, scenario analysis, representative element analysis, decision tree, OEE, OLE, theory of constraints, Critical Chain and many, many more

Advanced tools, techniques and frameworks used by management consultants. In this section I will discuss further more advanced techniques such as: simulation analysis, decomposition analysis, feasibility analysis and sensitivity analysis

I will be adding new sections and lectures in the coming months

You will be able also to download many additional resources

Excels with analyses shown in the course

Presentation of slides show in the course

Links to additional presentations and movies

Links to books worth reading

At the end of my course, students will be able to...

1.Master management consulting tools, techniques and frameworks

2. Apply the right elements from your management consulting toolbox

3. Analyze fast problems that are killing your business

4. Find fast potential improvements in your business

5. Prepare you to move on to intermediate level management consulting training

6. Calculate in Excel the impact of your proposals

Who this course is for:

Students that are considering becoming management consultants
Management Consultants
Business Analysts
Small and medium business owners
Startups founders
Managers
Controllers

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/cdc5187f0899ad0fe4cc849b7769b2f0/fo0pi.Management.Consulting.Techniques.Tools.and.Frameworks.Updated.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/1ca042c0c507aa76093654171a2fcae3/fo0pi.Management.Consulting.Techniques.Tools.and.Frameworks.Updated.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/231fd7c37be955576369ba47c83f27bc/fo0pi.Management.Consulting.Techniques.Tools.and.Frameworks.Updated.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/E29374D97365F78/fo0pi.Management.Consulting.Techniques.Tools.and.Frameworks.Updated.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/0FEA3B18DDE17BF/fo0pi.Management.Consulting.Techniques.Tools.and.Frameworks.Updated.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/3C705D274F6BF22/fo0pi.Management.Consulting.Techniques.Tools.and.Frameworks.Updated.part3.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/718dbd7E8342Ca51/fo0pi.Management.Consulting.Techniques.Tools.and.Frameworks.Updated.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/1ec9a09216a11a0b/fo0pi.Management.Consulting.Techniques.Tools.and.Frameworks.Updated.part2.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/377E9c4a11b26287/fo0pi.Management.Consulting.Techniques.Tools.and.Frameworks.Updated.part3.rar
Старый 01.09.2020, 08:23   #40183
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Master Hiring & Interview Skills for Recruiting the Best Fit

Master Hiring & Interview Skills for Recruiting the Best Fit
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 2.7 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 68 lectures (5 hour, 19 mins) | Language: English
Effective Questioning, Listening, Screening, Interviewing & Selecting the Best Talents for any Position for 2020 onwards

What you'll learn

Solutions for solving the 5 major types of common interviewers' worries
Master the 5-Fit model for recruiting the best fit for every job
Apply effective interview questions and the S.T.A.R. model 2.0 to obtain concrete info for your decision
Powerful listening and observation techniques to identify the best talent
Accurately assess candidates' competencies required by the job
Interview difficult candidates professionally to get the most from them
Conduct professional interviews to achieve maximum impact
Effective screening techniques to select the best talent for every job
Create well-organized and impressive experience for your candidates
Manage the interview pace and get adequate info you want for hiring decision
Conduct effective reference check to obtain useful insights for hiring decision
Understand potential red flags to spot low performers and liars during interviews

Requirements

There are no prerequisites to join this course but just a desire to learn more!

Description

Are you struggling with hiring? Are you worrying about interviews? I am sure you understand how important it is to get the right talent. Having a wrong hire costs you not only tremendous money, time and effort but also brings significant negative impact on your Company as well as you!

Hiring is an important decision and you might have various concerns on how to recruit the best talent. As the cost of bad hire is too expensive, you want to recruit right the first time. Fortunately, getting your best fit is not a matter of luck or a natural-born ability. This skill can be learnt and mastered. You can do it even though you are just a new beginner and a non-HR professional.

Even if you are not hiring, this course is also beneficial for you. Many skills and techniques covered in this course are very useful in your daily life and workplace. You can apply them in your daily conversation, business meetings, staff coaching, projects, team collaboration and many other situations.

If you are a job seeker, this course also helps you. As an ancient Chinese proverb said, "Know your enemy and yourself well, you will win in every battle." If you want to land your ideal job, you must know the game rules of the interview from the hiring point of view, so that you can target at what the Hiring Manager wants and then sell the best of yourself.

So what is this course about? It includes everything that you need to master the hiring and interview process from beginning to end. It covers:

The 5-Fit that must be considered for all the right hire for every position

How to design powerful interview questions and methods to assess your candidates' suitability

How to actively listen and observe candidates to distinguish the top and low performers

How to interview difficult candidates and get the most from them during interviews

How to effectively screen in your best candidates for interviews

How to conduct professional interviews to achieve maximum impact

How to control the interview and get sufficient info for your decision

How to create impressive good experience for your candidates

How to conduct an effective and insightful reference check

And a lot more...

The course is structured in an easy-to-understand approach with clear and concise PowerPoint slides to facilitate your learning. There is a key takeaway lecture at the end of each session to help you to get the major points and an overall "Let's Wrap Up" lecture on recapping the solutions for solving the common interviewers' worries. It also includes over 300 interview sample questions that you can download and tailor-made to suit your interview styles.

So let's start. Enroll the course now and enjoy!

Who this course is for:

Anyone who is involved in the hiring, recruitment and interview process
Job seeker who wants to get the ideal job
Anyone who wants to improve the hiring and interview skills
Anyone who wants to understand how to hire right the first time
Anyone who wants to polish their questioning and listening techniques in their daily life and workplace

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/a106c6d93206aeb3e350e8eaecb37b47/qx73a.Master.Hiring..Interview.Skills.for.Recruiting.the.Best.Fit.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/995fe15716932fa8cd7c4997c19d4bd1/qx73a.Master.Hiring..Interview.Skills.for.Recruiting.the.Best.Fit.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/c4f6d3bc7383fc5d8eec3a3842e2af25/qx73a.Master.Hiring..Interview.Skills.for.Recruiting.the.Best.Fit.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/71E0B1F2B0EC9E5/qx73a.Master.Hiring..Interview.Skills.for.Recruiting.the.Best.Fit.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/2DF53313C113DEF/qx73a.Master.Hiring..Interview.Skills.for.Recruiting.the.Best.Fit.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/39C99F7150068F9/qx73a.Master.Hiring..Interview.Skills.for.Recruiting.the.Best.Fit.part3.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/49A28439C31cb60b/qx73a.Master.Hiring..Interview.Skills.for.Recruiting.the.Best.Fit.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/b2Aa9694D6c9f99e/qx73a.Master.Hiring..Interview.Skills.for.Recruiting.the.Best.Fit.part2.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/64DbfDec4feEcea2/qx73a.Master.Hiring..Interview.Skills.for.Recruiting.the.Best.Fit.part3.rar
Старый 01.09.2020, 08:24   #40184
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Metal and Rock Creative Guitar Techniques

Metal and Rock Creative Guitar Techniques
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 2.85 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 16 lectures (2 hour, 12 mins) | Language: English

push your Guitar playing skills to the limit

What you'll learn

This course will open up so many new possibilities, and give you many new musical ideas to actually put into practice within your own Guitar playing, to give you originality. It really is originality that truly makes a great Guitar player. If your Guitar playing is more original, you'll be more satisfied with what you play.

Requirements

A general awareness of metal and rock Guitar playing, and an Electric Guitar.

Description

This Electric Guitar course will enable you to:
Discover your originality as a Guitar Player - Play your Electric Guitar at extreme speeds - Be a more accurate Guitarist - Apply interesting new ideas and Guitar techniques - Blend different techniques together to formulate new concepts
In addition to what is already listed in the curriculum, this course also explores: Arpeggios, Legato, Outside String Picking, Scales, Sweep Picking, and more.

Who this course is for:

Intermediate or advanced Guitar Players looking for new ideas and originality.
(possibly, very dedicated persistent beginners)

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/339cd232377cec2dfdab3ee5373a8702/4yppk.Metal.and.Rock.Creative.Guitar.Techniques.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/5bb63e0d08e18fca5f4998aeb9c4b31a/4yppk.Metal.and.Rock.Creative.Guitar.Techniques.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/2c2539d5492968aa55c2c75b2fe75832/4yppk.Metal.and.Rock.Creative.Guitar.Techniques.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/5F9F2D2F6F92D0F/4yppk.Metal.and.Rock.Creative.Guitar.Techniques.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/52BE358802BDFF7/4yppk.Metal.and.Rock.Creative.Guitar.Techniques.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/135862C6DA04151/4yppk.Metal.and.Rock.Creative.Guitar.Techniques.part3.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/73006c209ef57665/4yppk.Metal.and.Rock.Creative.Guitar.Techniques.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/41555a2915ed72bd/4yppk.Metal.and.Rock.Creative.Guitar.Techniques.part2.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/6d3d2393638839FE/4yppk.Metal.and.Rock.Creative.Guitar.Techniques.part3.rar
Старый 01.09.2020, 08:25   #40185
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Photoshop Effects - Create Great Photo Effects in Photoshop

Photoshop Effects - Create Great Photo Effects in Photoshop
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 598 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 7 lectures (1 hour, 9 mins) | Language: English

Create Photoshop Effects from scratch. Make amazing effects in Adobe Photoshop

What you'll learn

Create amazing and great effects that can be used to make your photographs even better.
Make specific Photoshop effects for your photos by utilizing just the right tools and techniques.
Save time and money by creating your own effects, quickly and efficiently.

Requirements

You need a computer.

Description

If you want to learn how to create some cool effects for your photos, then this the course for you. In this course you'll learn With step-by-step lessons guiding you through this wonderful journey, you'll learn the creating effects from scratch.

You'll be creating amazing and great effects that can be used to make your photographs even better.

You'll be making specific Photoshop effects for your photos by utilizing just the right tools and techniques.

I can guarantee that you'll learn many cool stuffs in this course.

I'll be always available to answer any messages, discussions, questions, or feedback that you have.

Who this course is for:

People who have little or no knowledge of Photoshop.
People who want to learn how to edit photos & create amazing effects for their photos.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/5fc02f05a5104288407e431103287a01/lq60v.Photoshop.Effects..Create.Great.Photo.Effects.in.Photoshop.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/D6C81FE8028A8FE/lq60v.Photoshop.Effects..Create.Great.Photo.Effects.in.Photoshop.rar uploadgig_com: https://uploadgig.com/file/download/dAf6ca878a0585f8/lq60v.Photoshop.Effects..Create.Great.Photo.Effects.in.Photoshop.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws