Старый 30.06.2020, 17:27   #36241
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию How to Sell Anything to Anyone

How to Sell Anything to Anyone
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 46 lectures (9 hour, 43 mins) | Size: 1.44 GB
Ethically Proven Persuasion Techniques, Sales Systems, Effective Negotiations & Pitches, All Backed By Years of Science

What you'll learn

Understand The True, Deep-Down Needs of Your Potential Customer
Learn How To Talk So That People Buy
Bypass Common Excuses & Close The Deal
Overcome Shyness To Sell By Backing Your Confidence In This Proven Sales Technique

Requirements

Understand English

Description

Are you nervous about selling products & services online or off?

Do you feel that some people don't take you seriously enough or that you don't have the much-needed confidence?

Are you happy with your income? Are there missed opportunities slipping through your fingers that you don't know about?

If you want to drastically improve your sales success then you've come to the right place.

These testimonials sum up what this course can do for you:

Scott Jackson

In this course on sales Desmond points out some very enlightening information. I have been in outside sales for a number of years and thought I was an old hat at it. He showed me that and "old dog can learn new tricks" with his training and new insights on this course. His delivery keeps me very interested in the subject matter and I seem to be able to remember it even better. Everyone is in sales no matter what you are doing so this course can be a benefit to anyone who needs to improve their sales skills. Even if you are just trying to get a date, job, promotion, talk your partner into going out to dinner - this course if for you!
Desmond's training is spot on. He has a style that is easy to understand and learn from. So don't hesitate - get this course and you will have a better grasp of sales!

Jennifer Johnson

Calling all entrepreneurs, salespeople, career driven people, and anyone looking to boost their productivity! This class provides you with actionable methods to understand how your potential customers think, what tools you can use to hook them with the unexpected, and how to lead them to the proverbial water most effectively, rather than forcing them to drink. Instructor Desmond Bryam introduces concrete techniques for pitching to clients and investors, what you need to become awesome at public speaking (which we all need), and how to close the sale. I'm not a salesperson, but this course taught me how to pitch myself in career settings (after all, we have to be selling our skills and framing ourselves the best we can in order to snag that job or promotion), as well as boost my productivity at work with hacks such as the pomodoro technique, and how to set "mini habits" for success. Desmond is a phenomenal speaker and teacher, and he truly practices what he preaches. I highly recommend this course, and encourage you to learn from the best!

A Little About My Experience:

I started my first sales company when I was 15 years old & I already had a team working for me at that time (we sold embroidered polo shirts)

By age 22 I owned a full-time investment agency (Doyle Wealth Financial) with my own team.

But my age & shyness were always a factor. Being taken seriously & being assertive enough to demand the authority that I deserved in each industry was a problem for me.

The answer came when I discovered Neuro-Scientific research that pointed to why we all do what we do & think how we think.

These ideas gave me the confidence to overcome the unknown because it shined a bright light on everything that I needed to know to own the sales world.

Have you ever learned something about a topic that once seemed so terrifying, and then when you understood it all, you sort of laughed at yourself for fearing it all this time?

Well that's exactly what happened to me & what will happen to you once you learn the killer system in this very course.

I developed this proven method in order to now share with you what led to my success so early on.

The Close More Sales Method (Years In The Making) Is Backed By Science & Proven Results:

Learn This One Thing That Gets Everyone's Attention (Fast)

Create Your Own Inner Value Proposition

Gather Specific Intelligence To Present Like A Pro

Get Real-Time Insights About Your Prospect

Work With Screeners, Gatekeepers, And Assistants

Perfect Your Opening & Closing Statements

Minimize Resistance

Get A Commitment For The Next Action

Stay Motivated

And Much, Much More!

You are going to learn the rock-solid neuroscience & psychology behind these unstoppable sales techniques.

I've learned over time that those who truly want to succeed in sales, for the longterm & for many years to come, are those that know the value of a good reputation & trust, plus they aren't lazy, they actually want to succeed & make a good living off of helping everyone win.

This course will teach you how to craft a true win-win-win scenario where first the customer wins by getting exactly what they want & the company wins by growing & you automatically win by getting paid for your results. The more you help everyone else win, the more you will win & this is a timeless method that will boost your career for a lifetime.

Honesty never goes out of style in selling, but short gimmicks only last so long.

I am going to show you how I was so frustrated in sales because I was being so honest with my customers but still not selling as much as I could have, I was barely making it.

Then I discovered that honesty & trust needed one more critical key added to it in order to become the ultimate selling machine.

After learning these simple ideas (all backed by science & proven results) I was then able to work part time hours & earn the same (or more) commissionable income than the top agents in my firm who worked fulltime hours!

I found those critical pieces that were missing, what we all desire & what specific pieces of information mean the most to us & help us feel good & secure about our purchase. This drastically increased my success in sales.

I am going to show you exactly what they are & how you can easily obtain these skills in your own career/pursuit/venture or project.

It's interesting how we all create a narrative based on what we think is important. We see what we want to see. But just because you're not looking at something... doesn't mean it's not there. Learn the missing key to your sales success right here & right now.

This strategy kept working in every industry I moved on to, it was insane! This is because of a very fundamental fact, you are always selling to a human, robots don't buy stuff.

Even the most reasonable person is still a human & has feelings & emotions no matter how hard you think it is to find it in them. But they always have a direct route or channel to their emotion switch. We are all hardwired with that same exact switch.

Some people's emotional switch might be a little harder to turn, you might have to put a little more effort into it, but its still there & I'll show you how to find it & work with it so that both you & your customer truly win every single time.

Your probably having the same exact doubt that I had: this works fine with person to person sales in the public, but working B2B is a different game all together.

I thought the same exact thing too!

And I was wrong, this method works even better!!!

I found out that in bigger industries where selling to big companies is so important, the employees are even more desperate to be treated this way & to be truly understood even more so because everyone just sees them as one big company faceless company with no individuality.

But when you put a face on something it changes how you view it, even how you treat them. A study done with X-Ray technicians found that if you add a photo of the person to their folder, then the technician spends more time, gives more accurate & thorough findings & overall gives better quality. All they did was add a photo of the person to the chart. They put a face on them.

I found a way to be unexpected & it worked so well that I used a presentation time & again that was just a restaurant menu template. The first time I used it was with an extremely hard to sell accountant who counted everything twice.

After I delivered the presentation to the CEO & then again to the tight budgeted CFO, this simple presentation resulted in a six figure deal that lasted for years. I will show you how to the deliver like this.

If you want to learn how to close more sales & reach your full selling potential then this course is right for you.

Let's take this journey together. I'll see you inside.

Who this course is for:

Entrepreneurs
Small Business Owners
Managers
Young Professionals
B2B sales people
B2C sales people
Sales Executives
Business Directors
Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/91aad7bc1328355e72f82c2ebd3e02c1/ceu59.How.to.Sell.Anything.to.Anyone.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/82f65fb52a235b49eddb6ac6a27b300e/ceu59.How.to.Sell.Anything.to.Anyone.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/7968563B45EA950/ceu59.How.to.Sell.Anything.to.Anyone.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/339B079BF86F28C/ceu59.How.to.Sell.Anything.to.Anyone.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/5560daa4f66d81Ae/ceu59.How.to.Sell.Anything.to.Anyone.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/5dd26a90840fbae4/ceu59.How.to.Sell.Anything.to.Anyone.part2.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.06.2020, 17:28   #36242
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Intune Training (Microsoft)

Intune Training (Microsoft)
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 21 lectures (3h 22m) | Size: 1.1 GB

Microsoft Intune Training For Beginners, Professionals & Students To Manage Devices And Applications In Organization

What you'll learn:
What Is Microsoft Intune?
Microsoft Intune Training For Beginners
How To Manage Mobile Device (MDM)?
How To Manage Applications (MAM)?
How To Manage Workplace Devices Using Microsoft Intune?
How To Protect Company's Data Using Microsoft Intune?
Planning & Implementation Of Microsoft Intune
How To Enroll Different Kinds Of Devices Into Intune?
Enrollment Of MAC, IOS, Android, Windows
How To Send Notifications To Non-Compliant Devices
How to Create And Assign An App Protection Policy?
How To Use Auto-Pilot To Enroll Windows Devices?
How To Manage Windows Holographic?
How To Set MDM Authority?
How To Troubleshoot Device Enrollment?
How To Do Application Deployment On Different Devices And Users?
Microsoft Intune Device Management
How To Manage Workforce Mobile Applications?
How To Ensure Devices And Applications Are Compliant With Company Security Requirements?
How To Create Azure Active Directory Joined Device?
How To Create Azure Active Directory Registered Device?
How To Enroll Your Own Device Into Intune?
How To Create Azure Active Directory Users Group?
How To Create Azure Active Directory Devices Group?
How To Create Device Compliance Policy?
How To Add & Assign An Application For Devices And Users?
How To Protect Email On Intune Managed Devices?
What Is Device Life Cycle?
What Is Application Protection Policy?
What Is Work Profile?
What Is Windows Information Protection Settings?
What Are Device Management Capabilities?
How To Manage Applications With Company Portal?
How To Create Intune Windows Applications Automatically?
How To Sync Windows Store For Business With Intune?
How To Create Windows Store Applications Using Intune?
How To Deploy Windows Store Applications Using Intune?
How To Uninstall Applications Using Intune?
How To Install Company Portal Application Using Intune?

Requirements
Should Have Basic Knowledge Of Computer And Networking
Should Have Basic Knowledge Of Microsoft Servers
Should Have Basic Knowledge Of Android Device
Should Have Basic Knowledge Of IOS Device
Should Have Basic Knowledge Of MAC Device
Should Have Basic Knowledge Of Windows Device
Should Have Basic Knowledge Of Windows Operating System

Description
Microsoft Intune is a cloud-based enterprise mobility management tool that aims to help organizations manage the devices employees use to access corporate data and applications, such as email. It helps your organization to be productive while keeping their data protected. Microsoft Intune is also available in the Azure portal.

With Intune, you can:

You can protect on-premises email and data including Office 365 mail and data

Mobile devices can safely access email and data

Intune app also helps organizations issue corporate-owned phones

Manages the mobile devices and PCs your organization uses to access company data.

Manages the mobile applications your organizations uses

Protects your company information by helping to control the way your organization accesses and shares it

Ensures devices and apps are compliant with company security requirements

Who this course is for
Beginner For Microsoft Intune
Beginner For Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
Beginner For Microsoft SCCM
Beginner For Intune
Developers
Students
Java Students
Intune Students
SCCM Students
SCCM Aspirants
Intune Aspirants
Beginner Configuration Manager
Intune Manager
Expert SCCM
Expert Intune
Expert Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
Expert Configuration Manager

Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/9cfd6e88bc073d9abdfb6f1efa34f294/p61z5.Intune.Training.Microsoft.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/0de7dc86cb6d38c356d764c20c2b756a/p61z5.Intune.Training.Microsoft.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/75022BB6B1F507C/p61z5.Intune.Training.Microsoft.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/5A04A8B05B08805/p61z5.Intune.Training.Microsoft.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/Ce9a8ed5e5c65eB5/p61z5.Intune.Training.Microsoft.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/8E3aBbb873cC7f2e/p61z5.Intune.Training.Microsoft.part2.rar
Старый 30.06.2020, 17:29   #36243
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Learn Biopython: Preliminary Step Toward Bioinformatics

Learn Biopython: Preliminary Step Toward Bioinformatics
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 32 lectures (2h 28m) | Size: 815 MB

Performing the Daily Tasks of Bioinformatics

What you'll learn:
The basics of Python and Biopython

Requirements
There are no requirements except to insist on learning

Description
This course gives you an introduction to Python, where we covered the basics of the language, including:

Basic syntax,

Variable types,

Basic operators,

Decision making, and

Loops.

Then to the stage where Python is used to explore biopython codes, and then combine them to perform routine bioinformatics tasks, and that includes:

Searching and obtaining data from NCBI databases through the internet connection,

Dealing with sequence files like reading, writing, and converting,

Dealing with sequences like manipulation and analysis,

Performing pairwise sequence alignment (global and local),

Performing multiple sequence alignment (MSA), and Dealing with MSA and Newick format file, and

Finally, performing BLAST online and offline then parsing the results.

Who this course is for
Students and researchers dealing with DNA, RNA, or protein sequences

Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/4b35f8b6996ce9bd8c3e213c1eb421d5/1b2mn.Learn.Biopython.Preliminary.Step.Toward.Bioinformatics.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/DC27398FDB7E954/1b2mn.Learn.Biopython.Preliminary.Step.Toward.Bioinformatics.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/c8F4a2896cb4AbDd/1b2mn.Learn.Biopython.Preliminary.Step.Toward.Bioinformatics.rar
Старый 30.06.2020, 17:30   #36244
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Mastering Apache Maven to Build Better Java Projects

Mastering Apache Maven to Build Better Java Projects
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 33 lectures (2 hour, 19 mins) | Size: 1.33 GB
Build better Java projects using Apache Maven - the world's most popular Java build tool!

What you'll learn

Be able to create and build simple Java applications using Maven
Have the knowledge to know where to look for further information to do more advanced types of builds

Requirements

Be familiar with creating simple applications using Java and have an awareness of basic concepts like compilation of Java code, running of a Java class etc.
Be able to use the commandline to run simple commands

Description

What will you learn in this course?

An excellent understanding of how Maven works under the hood

The ability to create and build your own Java projects with Maven

Understand where to find dependencies (libraries) to use in your projects and how to include them (unlocking and tapping into the huge Java ecosystem of opensource libraries and components)

Understand how Maven describes projects with the Project Object Model

Appreciate how Maven resolves dependencies

Be familiar with the build lifecycle and its phases

Understand simple customization of a build to execute plugins

Know how to use Maven in Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEA - the two most popular Java IDEs!

and more!

Bonus Materials!

In addition you'll get a Maven Cheatsheet of commands you can use to have at your desktop as a handy reference. We'll be adding more resources too as your requests are heard and your feedback given to make it the best course it can be for you!

Who is this course for?

This course is for newcomers to the Maven build tool. Perhaps you're one of the following:

an experienced Java developer who needs to understand Apache Maven quickly

are new to Java technology and/or have a new job in this area and need to understand how Maven works

an employee who has recently transitioned to using Java and have read about Maven and need to get to grips with it from day one

a Java developer who has only built applications in an IDE or with another build tool like Ant or Gradle and needs to transition to Maven

a student who is studying Java and needs to be able to build Java applications with Maven

a recent graduate who needs to get up and running quickly

a devops engineer who wants to get an overview of the tool by introduction to the basics

What is this course about?

This course is a no-nonsense introduction to getting started with Maven.

In this course we look at the Maven build tool which is the number one industry standard currently for creating Java applications. By concentrating on practical hands-on demonstrations, you'll see first hand how Maven works and from there develop the confidence to be able to use it independently to build your Java projects at home, college or in the workplace.

Whereas many courses will be presentation-style, this course is unique in that it demonstrates concepts by demonstration: first, "at the commandline" with videos that explain what Maven is doing and how it is doing it, then in IDEs using the sophisticated Maven integration that Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEA have. In this way, you'll develop an understanding of the nuts and bolts of the tool and be in a position to develop effectively with it afterwards. This approach also means you're more likely to be able to more effectively troubleshoot any problems you may encounter by applying this knowledge from first principles.

It's a beginners course, although has some useful content for those already familiar with Maven. But to get maximum value from the course, you should really be a beginner with the tool. Maybe you've started a new job where they use it to build their applications, or you're learning industry-standard tools to better place you ahead of the competition.

Ultimately, by unlocking the mechanics of how Maven works in front of your eyes, you should be able to better build Java projects with the tool and have fun doing so!

I look forward to teaching you all about Maven inside!

Who this course is for:

Developers who want to learn the Maven build tool to be able to develop Java applications simply and effectively.
Anyone who wants to understand the basics of how to use Maven at an introductory to intermediate level.

Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/5ad1e55e99419d8879d875f9c3e7f978/wk2v5.Mastering.Apache.Maven.to.Build.Better.Java.Projects.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/2527d6d518495a96765b2fcdc89e2c7f/wk2v5.Mastering.Apache.Maven.to.Build.Better.Java.Projects.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/F0A7B84B887C1EC/wk2v5.Mastering.Apache.Maven.to.Build.Better.Java.Projects.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/E19236EC25E4BF6/wk2v5.Mastering.Apache.Maven.to.Build.Better.Java.Projects.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/5C29cbedc9288A03/wk2v5.Mastering.Apache.Maven.to.Build.Better.Java.Projects.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/1661D3759774cC82/wk2v5.Mastering.Apache.Maven.to.Build.Better.Java.Projects.part2.rar
Старый 30.06.2020, 17:31   #36245
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Mastering Java 8 Fundamentals

Mastering Java 8 Fundamentals
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 31 lectures (2 hour, 5 mins) | Size: 1.47 GB
Harness the power of the Java 8 platform and functional programming with Java Lambdas, Java Streams and more!

What you'll learn

A sound foundational understanding of the main Java 8 concepts
Understand how to use and apply lambda expressions and be able to write your own
Be able to use and write functional interfaces and work with them in functional code
Understand optionals and the optionals API for guarding against null pointer exceptions
Understand the basics of streams and be able to process collections with them by forming a pipeline to map, filter and collect elements
Have confidence to be able to read and understand modern functional code written using the Java 8 constructs
Appreciate other aspects such as default and static methods, why they're introduced and how they work

Requirements

Intermediate level Java programming knowledge

Description

Do you want to learn the fundamentals of the Java 8 programming platform? Would you like to be able to understand how to make use of the latest Java 8 functional programming features? Maybe you're on a new project which is based on Java 8 and you'd like a gentle introduction to how the Java 8 platform hangs together?

Then this course is for you!

I take you from knowing nothing about Java 8, assuming just an intermediate level knowledge of Java, and take you through each concept in the Java 8 platform, step by step, from first principles.

In this course you'll be introduced to and come to understand:

What's new in Java 8 (and why you should take notice!)

Lambda Expressions (what they are and how to use them)

Functional Interfaces (why they're important and what role they play)

Function Descriptors (a handy tool for understanding lambdas and functional interfaces)

Method References (the different types and how to use and apply them)

Default Methods (what they are, why they were introduced and where to use them)

Pipelines and Streams (understanding through example)

Optionals and the Optionals API (what they're for and how to use them)

This course is a concise, no-nonsense guide to Java 8 which explains just enough detail so that you can absorb and understand the core concepts and get you up and running, quickly and effectively with coding in Java 8.

I can't wait to teach you all about the exciting features of Java 8 inside!

Who this course is for:

Beginner to intermediate level Java developers who want to understand the Java 8 platform

Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/8232fbfbe59eab82c405b7193848dfc5/a8jd1.Mastering.Java.8.Fundamentals.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/918859836ef318227e9c7162e9feaabf/a8jd1.Mastering.Java.8.Fundamentals.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/C3BF8E43E61D05D/a8jd1.Mastering.Java.8.Fundamentals.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/BA699EF70A3D984/a8jd1.Mastering.Java.8.Fundamentals.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/29Db3e7f6E005325/a8jd1.Mastering.Java.8.Fundamentals.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/1232E3E7e30e6e12/a8jd1.Mastering.Java.8.Fundamentals.part2.rar
Старый 30.06.2020, 17:32   #36246
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Mastering Multithreading Programming with Go (Golang)

Mastering Multithreading Programming with Go (Golang)
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 1.43 GB | Duration: 26 lectures (03:04:14s)

What you'll learn
Discover how to create responsive and high performance software.
See how to use multithreading for modeling certain types of problems and simulations.
Develop programs with Golang that are highly Concurrent and Parallel.
Understand the advantages, limits and properties of Parallel computing.
Improve your programming skills in Go with more advanced, mulithreading topics.
Learn about goroutines, mutexes, reader writers locks, waitgroups, channels, condition variables and more.

Requirements
Some experience of programming in Go (enough if you know how to use functions, loops, arrays and a bit of pointers).
Recent version of Go installed.
Being able to do 50 push-ups while shouting a unique prime number on each rep (just kidding).
Description
The mood in the meeting on the 12th floor of an international investment bank was as bleak as it gets. The developers of the firm met to discuss the best way forward after a critical core application failed and caused a system wide outage.

"Guys, we have a serious issue here. I found out that the outage was caused by a race condition in our code, introduced a while ago and triggered last night." says Mark Adams, senior developer.

The room goes silent. The cars outside the floor to ceiling windows slowly and silently creep along in the heavy city traffic. The senior developers immediately understand the severity of the situation, realizing that they will now be working around the clock to fix the issue and sort out the mess in the datastore. The less experienced developers understand that a race condition is serious but don't know exactly what causes it and therefore keep their mouths shut.

Eventually Brian Holmes, delivery manager, breaks the silence with "The application has been running for months without any problems, we haven't released any code recently, how is it possible that the software just broke down?!"

Everyone shakes their heads and goes back to their desk leaving Brian in the room alone, puzzled. He takes out his phone and googles "race condition".

Sound familiar? How many times have you heard another developer talking about using threads and concurrent programming to solve a particular problem but out of fear you stayed out of the discussion?

Here's the little secret that senior developers will never share... Multithreading programming is not much harder than normal programming. Developers are scared of concurrent programming because they think it is an advanced topic that only highly experienced developers get to play with.

This is far from the truth. Our minds are very much used to dealing with concurrency. In fact we do this in our everyday life without any problem but somehow we struggle to translate this into our code. One of the reasons for this is that we're not familiar with the concepts and tools available to us to manage this concurrency. This course is here to help you understand how to use multithreading tools and concepts to manage your parallel programming. It is designed to be as practical as possible. We start with some theory around parallelism and then explain how the operating system handles multiple processes and threads. Later we move on to explain the multiple tools available by solving example problems using multithreading.

In this course we use Google's Go programming language with its goroutines, however the concepts learned here can be applied to most programming languages.

All code in this course can be found on github, username/project: cutajarj/multithreadingingo

Who this course is for:
Developers who want to take their career to the next level by improving their skills and learning about concurrent multithreading programming.
College students currently learning about parallel computing who want to see how concepts learned in class relate to practice.
Experienced developers that have recently started working with Go and want to discover the multithreading tools available.
Delivery managers called Brian Holmes.

Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/4d92cca665ee984bf989d3011c3656be/n0m4q.Mastering.Multithreading.Programming.with.Go.Golang.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/23d753c86eaa73bf04e87a6005f0542a/n0m4q.Mastering.Multithreading.Programming.with.Go.Golang.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/72097DDD73B48EB/n0m4q.Mastering.Multithreading.Programming.with.Go.Golang.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/9FC4BF0D989293A/n0m4q.Mastering.Multithreading.Programming.with.Go.Golang.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/4604c0ceb3f3703B/n0m4q.Mastering.Multithreading.Programming.with.Go.Golang.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/73161fbbAc09c5a0/n0m4q.Mastering.Multithreading.Programming.with.Go.Golang.part2.rar
Старый 30.06.2020, 17:33   #36247
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Maya: Advanced Materials (2020)

Maya: Advanced Materials (2020)
Skill Level: Intermediate | Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 33 Lectures (2h 10m) | Size: 447 MB

Maya is an industry leader in 3D materials and shaders. The software's nearly limitless tools for materials and shading enable artists to visualize almost anything. In this course, instructor Aaron F. Ross helps you take material look development to the next level. Accelerate your workflow with tips and tricks on the Hypershade graph and browser in Maya. Learn how to design a wide range of convincing materials with the new Standard Surface shader. Plus, discover how to apply textures to key shading attributes, render transparency and translucency, and add surface detail with bump, normal, and displacement maps.
Homepage
[Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/20d7754ab7de405e2dc857ae797c06f6/ldxra.Maya.Advanced.Materials.2020.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/50F69B5A9418F37/ldxra.Maya.Advanced.Materials.2020.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/418dA1B856c03465/ldxra.Maya.Advanced.Materials.2020.rar
Старый 30.06.2020, 17:34   #36248
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Microsoft OneDrive For Absolute Beginners - OneDrive Course

Microsoft OneDrive For Absolute Beginners - OneDrive Course
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 8 lectures (54 mins) | Size: 300 MB
Learn Microsoft OneDrive From Scratch For Personal & Business Use, Save Time And Protect Your Data By Microsoft OneDrive

What you'll learn

How to SignUp For Free Microsoft OneDrive Account
Introduction To The Basic Interface Of Microsoft OneDrive Online
Installing OneDrive App On A Mac Pc
Basics Settings Of Microsoft OneDrive
How To Upload Files & Folders On OneDrive Online
Setting Up Personal Vault In Microsoft OneDrive

Requirements

No special requirements
Internet Connectivity

Description

Learn Microsoft OneDrive From Scratch For Personal & Business Use Can Radically Improve Your Productivity - We'll Show You How!

You will learn about Microsoft OneDrive and how to get the most out of using OneDrive with step-by-step video tutorials. Microsoft OneDrive is a cloud-based storage service that allows a user to access files from any device with an Internet connection. This means a user can share files with others within the organization as well as external users. Files stored on OneDrive can be edited in the Office Online applications and can even be co-authored by multiple users at once. Students will learn to access files, change the view and sorting options, open and save files, organize folders, share files, and view file details. Students will also learn to work with Version History, delete files, and sync files.

Both OneDrive (the free, personal version) and OneDrive for Business (the corporate version included in most Office 365 plans) have the same mission: To let you easily access your documents and files from any device, anytime, and securely share them with others.

In this "Uniquely Engaging" TM course from Bigger Brains we'll look at both OneDrive and OneDrive for Business to help you get up to speed on learning the complete OneDrive Features.

Who this course is for:

Students who want to learn more about Microsoft OneDrive, part of the Microsoft 365 environment.
Users who want to learn about Microsoft OneDrive
IT admins
Office admistrator

Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/28450421e7e8b4646b2d26bad876202b/8g0xh.Microsoft.OneDrive.For.Absolute.Beginners..OneDrive.Course.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/38B936E2A3E792A/8g0xh.Microsoft.OneDrive.For.Absolute.Beginners..OneDrive.Course.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/4Ed16db5217Cdc22/8g0xh.Microsoft.OneDrive.For.Absolute.Beginners..OneDrive.Course.rar
Старый 30.06.2020, 17:35   #36249
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию PIC Microcontroller: Everything you need to Know

PIC Microcontroller: Everything you need to Know
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 117 lectures (10 hour, 17 mins) | Size: 2.41 GB
You will enter Microcontroller world of wonders, and together we will make YOU a professional Microcontroller Geeks.

What you'll learn

Program PIC Microcontroller like a champ
Understand the principles of programming micro-controllers
Build electronic devices using different tools
Use and Understand many types of sensors and components
Understand basic principles in electronics design.
Connect your PIC Microcontroller to LCD Screen and control it.
Connect your PIC Microcontroller to Seven Segment and control it.
Connect your PIC Microcontroller to Motor and learn how to control it.
Connect your PIC Microcontroller to Keypad and control it.
Connect your PIC Microcontroller to DOT Matrix and control it.

Requirements

Download and Install Proteus Professional
Download and Install MikroC Pro!
Download The course Material in PDF and Print them if possible

Description

>>> Over a hundred lecture, 8.5 Hours of HD Content that will take you in an informative journey to not only master the coding of PIC Microcontroller, but also learn the very basics of PIC Microcontroller internal structure, how it really works, it's parts and how your code is handled inside the brain of a Microcontroller.

>>> Continues Updates

4 Star | 10 Hours of HD Content | More Than 11000 STUDENTS!!! THANK YOU!!!

What students are saying:

Abel Kaswahili says, "I like the way it provided, because it does not make any one to be bored but it encourage to learn."

Ingmar Jaitner says, "Very good information about PIC. Looking forward for the practical programming section."

Ero Ewaen Osazee says, "Very nice introductory course for the pic micro-controller, a well structured introductory course."

Welcome to this course.

Do you want to Go to the next level programming PIC Microcontrollers?

We are announcing our brand-new course PIC Microcontroller: Everything you need to Know.

Over a hundred lecture, 8.5 Hours of HD Content that will take you in an informative journey to not only master the coding of PIC Microcontroller, but also learn the very basics of PIC Microcontroller internal structure, how it really works, it's parts and how your code is handled inside the brain of a Microcontroller.

Bonus!

When You Join This Course You Will Get PIC Microcontroller Test Your Skills and Get Certified Course For FREE (Usually worth 200$) in the Bonus Section in which you will test Your PIC Microcontroller Skills with more than 100 Question, This is the only PIC Microcontroller Practice Exam course on Udemy that has timed test-taking ability and provides interactive, section level feedback.

What You will get in this course?

8.5 Hour of HD Video Contnet + PIC Microcontroller Resources

Over 100 Lecture of new PIC Microcontroller Material that will cover each of the following topics:

Why PIC Microcontroller

18 Practical Experiment that will help you master coding

C Programming Basics

PIC Microcontroller Inner structure and Programming Introduction

Leds, Resistors and Pushbuttons

LCD Screens and Seven Segment Displays

Motor and Keypad.

DIY Projects and Quick Tips

Rest Actions, Ports and registers.

Banking Mechanism for Memory Organization

Analog to Digital Conversion

Interrupts and Serial Communication

Timers and Counters

Electronics Basics

You will not believe how much you will learn and improve your programming skills, electronic circuit simulation and assembling a fully functional PIC Microcontroller based project in this course which has over 8.5 hours of brand new HD videos showing you how I am able to learn PIC Microcontroller so fast and how you can do the same!

Use this course to see how a new definition of PIC Microcontroller learning experience will give you the ability to have fun learning and doing any project you want and show you how you can become world class at doing anything you love to do with PIC Microcontrollers!

Unlock your superlearnning Skills Now

The PIC Microcontroller is an electronic device that is easy-to-use in both hardware and software. Sensing the environment by receiving inputs from many sensors, PIC Microcontroller affects its surroundings by controlling lights, motors, and a number of other accessories. It's intended for anyone making interactive hardware projects by connecting it with a power source, few leds and resistors.

How this Course is Different than other PIC Microcontroller Courses?

- Basics of C Programming Section.

- Basics of Electronics Components Section.

- Microcontroller Background Section.

- Sections for advance topics like Registers, TMR0 and many other interesting topics.

- 15 Practical Experiment that will help you master everything there is to know about PIC Microcontroller.

This course is designed to introduce the PIC Microcontroller hardware and programming environment to get you started on building projects as soon as possible.

Unleash Your Inner Hero With this Course

PIC Microcontroller Inner structure and Programming Introduction

Leds, Resistors and Pushbuttons

LCD Screens and Seven Segment Displays

Motor and Keypad.

DIY Projects and Quick Tips

If you take this course now, you can count on these three results in just a few hours!

Add new excitement and knowledge into all the new skills you are learning now!

Find the best programming ways to make great microcontroller projects that will make turning any idea into real thing easy and effortless!

Use the simple PIC Microcontroller formula to reduce the time spent making modification to electronics projects from hours to minutes using state of the art simulation software!

Thank you for being enrolled in my Udemy Courses

I hope you find this new course useful with over 8.5 Hours of HD Videos explaining how I am able to create amazing PIC Microcontroller Projects.

The world needs you to reach your full potential and I am honored to be a part of that with you!

Take the course now and get lifetime access

Who this course is for:

Anyone with a curiosity for making electronics
People with no experience in electronics
People with an intermediate knowledge of electronics
Children over 12 years old

Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/1f8e6193eb7d3e5cd9d7c11144cf19e3/fqj4j.PIC.Microcontroller.Everything.you.need.to.Know.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/6b6a32b9a26879d6fa9202c6d86a5594/fqj4j.PIC.Microcontroller.Everything.you.need.to.Know.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/5c729753facd3428dfde8b7f84bbe9e9/fqj4j.PIC.Microcontroller.Everything.you.need.to.Know.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/CD48B231961A803/fqj4j.PIC.Microcontroller.Everything.you.need.to.Know.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/310A9BA74944464/fqj4j.PIC.Microcontroller.Everything.you.need.to.Know.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/EE3723A7118657F/fqj4j.PIC.Microcontroller.Everything.you.need.to.Know.part3.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/2c415735a7132D85/fqj4j.PIC.Microcontroller.Everything.you.need.to.Know.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/8a2F4be6b6459435/fqj4j.PIC.Microcontroller.Everything.you.need.to.Know.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/5e7788c4627f5626/fqj4j.PIC.Microcontroller.Everything.you.need.to.Know.part3.rar
Старый 30.06.2020, 17:36   #36250
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию PIC Microcontroller Expanding Output Pins (Updated)

PIC Microcontroller Expanding Output Pins (Updated)
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 14 lectures (1 hour, 13 mins) | Size: 371 MB
You will Be Able to turn three Output Pins in Your Microcontroller to 8,16,32,64,128 or any number of Output Pins

What you'll learn

know how Data Shifting function Work and learn about the theory behind it
Write code using three Microcontroller Pins to Get 8,16,32,64,128 or any number of Output Pins
Embed code in the design
Program PIC Microcontroller like a champ
Understand the principles of Expanding micro-controllers Output Pins
Save Money, Time and effort while programming Microcontrollers By learning new Techniques

Requirements

Download and Install Proteus Professional
Download and Install MikroC Pro!
Download The course Material in PDF and Print them if possible
Students must have the knowledge of basic electronics

Description

>>> You will Be Able to turn three Output Pins in Your Microcontroller to 8,16,32,64,128 or any number of Output Pins

>>> Continues Updates

4.8 Star | More Than 2000 STUDENTS!!! THANK YOU!!!

What students are saying:

Ronald Tennis says, "The course is actually short and sweet but I got enough information to use the IC. I had seen Proteus in one of your other courses but I was a little rusty. Mainly I had forgotten how to get the hex program loaded even though it was easy. My first attempt at grabbing components didn't go right so a little more explaining could have helped."

Welcome to this course.

Who didn't face a situation in which More output Pins are needed but the Microcontroller at hand doesn't have enough, Changing the Microcontroller was our First Option, but not anymore, In this course I will take you in a step by step manner to Maximize the Number of Output Pins in your Microcontroller, now you can use three Output Pins in your Microcontroller and turn them into 8,16,32,64,128 or any number of Output Pins that you wish to have using a very simple and easy to use method that won't take time or effort.

Do you want to Get More Output Pins in Your Microcontroller without having to change the Microcontroller itself?

We are announcing our brand-new course PIC Microcontroller Expanding Output Pins

HD Content that will take you in an informative journey to not only master the coding of more output Pins but also the details of the method we use, how it works, it's parts, it's wiring diagram and how your code can handle the output pins.

What You will get in this course?

To know how to Get More Output Pins in Your Microcontroller without having to change the Microcontroller itself?

To get familiar with Data Shifting inside PIC Microcontroller.

To Get Familiar with Serial to Parallel Pins Data Conversion.

To Get Familiar with New Programming Techniques that will help you get the Most out of Your Microcontroller.

Learn By Practicing, Practical Work?

Interface and Connect Data Shifting IC to PIC.

Send Output Data using 3 Pins to 8,16,32,64,128 or any number of Output Pins .

Write a C program to Manipulate Data in PIC Microcontroller.

Understand the Working Principle behind the Method Used in this Course

If you take this course now, you can count on these three results in just a few hours!

Who this course is for:

Anyone with a curiosity for making electronics
Anyone interested in Getting More Output Pins in Microcontroller without having to change the Microcontroller itself
Engineering students and Anyone looking to save Money, Time and Effort by using the same Microcontroller
Technology hobbyists
Computer programmers
Microcontroller Geeks
Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/8a45aadbd95adde50bc0d2c3ddd8342f/5qq3a.PIC.Microcontroller.Expanding.Output.Pins.Updated.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/903FE455D8B217E/5qq3a.PIC.Microcontroller.Expanding.Output.Pins.Updated.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/9EDf30174ed95913/5qq3a.PIC.Microcontroller.Expanding.Output.Pins.Updated.rar
Старый 30.06.2020, 17:37   #36251
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Premium ACT® Prep Course: Improve Your ACT Score

Premium ACT® Prep Course: Improve Your ACT Score
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 2.76 GB | Duration: 8.5 hours

What you'll learn
Learn the best techniques and tricks to getting an amazing ACT score
Achieve your maximum potential ACT score - which means more admittance letters, scholarships, and choices
Confidently take the ACT exam
Requirements
Calculator
Description
✓ 9 hours of engaging, fully-animated content

✓ Hundreds of guided practice problems explained thoroughly by our ACT experts

✓ Analysis and explanation of essential test-taking strategies

✓ Created by a team of test preparation experts hailing from the nation's most prestigious universities

Nobody enjoys the ACT. It's boring, time consuming and worst of all, it's actually pretty important.

So how do you overcome the boredom of the ACT and score well?

Welcome to TutorMe's ACT course, the first ever fully-animated ACT course, where we teach you the ACT like nobody has before. It's fully-animated and will teach you the concepts tested on the ACT like never before. The boring black and white problems of standardized testing will be brought to life in an engaging and entertaining manner. With over 10 hours of original content, you won't find more in depth coverage of the concepts tested on the ACT. On top of that, we've added an additional 500 practice problems taken directly from the ACT. That's over two full tests of extra material.

Knowing how to take the ACT is almost as important as knowing what's on the ACT. Remember, this is a Standardized Test, meaning that the questions on the test will change every time you take it, but the skills and concepts tested won't. The ACT is predictable. If you study it, you will know exactly what to expect and when to expect it. There are important test taking strategies that you won't learn in High School or from Test Prep Books. We'll help you master the most effective strategies to tackling the test. We're here to help.

At the end of the day, the ACT tests concepts you have learned in High School, but it also tests how well you take the ACT. We'll make you an expert on both.

Why is the ACT so important?

ACT scores are critical to a student's college opportunities
A higher ACT score can lead to more scholarship money
Some employers require ACT scores well beyond graduation
Who this course is for:
Students who are motivated to maximize their ACT score
Students who learn best through multiple mediums: video, audio and practice problems

Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/8c9c68c2ae202d47495ece7b412a676d/jjfdq.Premium.ACT.Prep.Course.Improve.Your.ACT.Score.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/27fc45fe904279acc507f31f4e772a19/jjfdq.Premium.ACT.Prep.Course.Improve.Your.ACT.Score.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/6f32f0b8365fa7153c33fd0026ee2931/jjfdq.Premium.ACT.Prep.Course.Improve.Your.ACT.Score.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/414215710947102/jjfdq.Premium.ACT.Prep.Course.Improve.Your.ACT.Score.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/7E2A55100837E40/jjfdq.Premium.ACT.Prep.Course.Improve.Your.ACT.Score.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/6579AC8BA5AFFF5/jjfdq.Premium.ACT.Prep.Course.Improve.Your.ACT.Score.part3.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/c8f37Ea9FacfBaEb/jjfdq.Premium.ACT.Prep.Course.Improve.Your.ACT.Score.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/d8748998ec6faa3A/jjfdq.Premium.ACT.Prep.Course.Improve.Your.ACT.Score.part2.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/4aBdfd780F6edb6c/jjfdq.Premium.ACT.Prep.Course.Improve.Your.ACT.Score.part3.rar
Старый 30.06.2020, 17:38   #36252
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Promote CPA Offers With Bing Ads

Promote CPA Offers With Bing Ads
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 6 lectures (1 hour, 11 mins) | Size: 499 MB
The Complete CPA Marketing Course, Bing Ads & PPC Advertising, I will teach you how to use CPA to create online business

What you'll learn

Trust the experts in the trenches: everything we teach is based on experience and real results
Three simple steps to generate income with CPA offers

Requirements

Computer with Internet connection

Description

This course begins with an overview of how to easily find the hottest CPA networks, and how to guarantee that you'll be accepted into the top networks every time.

Next, we'll cover how to get your web hosting, install Wordpress and a Bing Ads account.

Finally, to make the most of every CPA campaign, you'll learn how to design effective landing pages that convert.

We'll also cover the top tools for setting up a profitable campaign, tracking its success, and generating traffic consistently.

Moreover, we included two bonus reports that will help you reach your campaign goals faster!

By the time you complete this course, you'll know how to select a hot offer, send millions of visitors to a high-converting landing page, and generate extra income.

Who this course is for:

Anyone who wants to easily make money online

Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/899e9f0d5bb966f07e02bf83a53b6c21/zvg1j.Promote.CPA.Offers.With.Bing.Ads.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/D4BAFB6CCE5ADAA/zvg1j.Promote.CPA.Offers.With.Bing.Ads.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/2c687adF9e4Cb0Fe/zvg1j.Promote.CPA.Offers.With.Bing.Ads.rar
Старый 30.06.2020, 17:39   #36253
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Public Speaking Complete Presentation Skills

Public Speaking Complete Presentation Skills
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 8 lectures (32 mins) | Size: 262 MB
Learn the public speaking and Presentation Skills to giving a master presentation

What you'll learn

How to quickly identify the goals of your audience without them knowing you did it

Requirements

No prior knowledge of how to make presentations using software is required

Description

If you ask most people, they'll probably say they don't like public speaking. They may even admit to being afraid of it, since fear of public speaking is a very common fear. Or they may just be shy or introverted. For those reasons, many people avoid public speaking if they can. If you're one of those people who avoid public speaking, you're missing out.

Over the years, public speaking has played a major role in education, government, and business. Words have the power to inform, persuade, educate, and even entertain. And the spoken word can be even more powerful than the written word in the hands of the right speaker.

Whether you're a small business owner, a student, or just someone who's passionate about something-you'll benefit if you improve your public speaking skills, both personally and professionally. Some benefits to public

speaking include:

Improves confidence

Better research skills

Stronger deductive skills

Ability to advocate for causes

And more

Who this course is for:

Anyone that wants to become a better public speaker than literally anybody you know

Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/ed002ee45d28714aca442237c49c5ecb/yti64.Public.Speaking.Complete.Presentation.Skills.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/ECA48C72C3E083B/yti64.Public.Speaking.Complete.Presentation.Skills.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/748Bcf6f19F89C6d/yti64.Public.Speaking.Complete.Presentation.Skills.rar
Старый 30.06.2020, 17:40   #36254
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Python for Data Science and Data Analysis Masterclass: 2020

Python for Data Science and Data Analysis Masterclass: 2020
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 49 lectures (6h 39m) | Size: 1.82 GB

Learn Python for Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning & Data Analysis, Hand's on NumPy, Pandas and MatDescriptionlib !

What you'll learn:
Python for Data Science and Data Analysis
Complete Understanding of Python from Scratch
NumPy for Numerical Data
NumPy Array, NumPy Operations
Pandas for Data Analysis
DataFrames, Pandas Series, Pandas Matrix
Working on Missing Data, Reading and Writing Files
MatDescriptionlib for Data Visualization
Seaborn for statistical visualization
Descriptionly for Collaborative, web-based graphing and analytics
Data Visualization with Pandas

Requirements
No Prior Knowledge or Experience Needed, Only a Passion to Learn !

Description
Hello Data Scientist,

Welcome to this course, on Python Programming !

In this course we will learn,

1) Complete understanding of Python from Scratch

2) Python for Data Science, Data Analysis and Visualization

It is the Most Comprehensive and Straight-Forward Course to build a solid foundation for Data Science and Data Analysis

List of the Topics that you will learn,

1) Python Crash Course:

Part 1: Data Types

Part 2: Python Statements

Part 3: Functions

Part 4: Object Oriented Programming (OOP)

2) Data Analysis with numPy :

NumPy array, Indexing and Selection, NumPy Operations

3) Data Analysis with pandas :

DataFrames, Series, Matrix, Working on missing data, Reading and Writing files

4) Data Visualization with matDescriptionlib :

Amazing visualization library in Python for 2D Descriptions of arrays

Learn Python Programming to advance your Career and increase your knowledge in a fun and practical way !!!

Regards,

Vijay Gadhave

Who this course is for
Beginners who have Never Programmed in Python Before
Data Science, Machine Learning Aspirants who want to start with Python
Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/c852a173553ee320943817234761e08b/banpb.Python.for.Data.Science.and.Data.Analysis.Masterclass.2020.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/9c84fd13b1b22450d80d53c21ca8cf20/banpb.Python.for.Data.Science.and.Data.Analysis.Masterclass.2020.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/721A2BFE91305F4/banpb.Python.for.Data.Science.and.Data.Analysis.Masterclass.2020.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/58584A848CD5009/banpb.Python.for.Data.Science.and.Data.Analysis.Masterclass.2020.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/c2279d1d7b4eDc70/banpb.Python.for.Data.Science.and.Data.Analysis.Masterclass.2020.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/12ad76086cFa5897/banpb.Python.for.Data.Science.and.Data.Analysis.Masterclass.2020.part2.rar
Старый 30.06.2020, 17:41   #36255
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Quantum Physics and Time Travel

Quantum Physics and Time Travel
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 28 lectures (2 hour, 54 mins) | Size: 972 MB
A Beautiful Course of Theoretical Description of Quantum Mechanics

What you'll learn

Photoelectric effect experiment
Compton effect
Introduction to Classical and Quantum Physics
Two slits experiment
Entanglement and history of quantum physics
Wave function
The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle
An experiment with a bullets
An experiment with waves
An experiment with electrons
Wave particle duality
The Schrodinger Wave Equation
The probability of wave function
Strength of wave function
Quantum spin and probability amplitude
The state of a system and revisited two slit experiment

Requirements

Interest in Quantum Physics

Description

INTRODUCTION TO QUANTUM PHYSICS

This course is purely designed for the students of colleges and universities. Students will master all the fundamental concepts of quantum mechanics and its applications. All the videos in this course have been captured on power point slides where the instructor provides the explanation of various theoretical concepts of quantum mechanics. This is chocolate like course. So the students for any background can take this course easily.

All videos have been framed sequence wise and contains simple stuff rather than animated like materials. It is just getting true knowledge course in quantum mechanics. The course has been designed keeping in mind that what kind of problems students feels as instructor own experience when he was taking this course in the university.

I would like to tell you more something bout this course to avoid from any frustration.

1. It is power point slides constructed lectures notes.

2. It is more theoretical and less mathematical course, where I have explained all fundamental concepts quantum physics.

3. My accents of speaking English is Asian and I have fully tried to made the lectures for all citizens understandable.

If you are students of a university and you are studying quantum mechanics as a course then you can take this course. I assure you that you will get benefits from this course.

COURSE CONTENTS

Photoelectric effect experiment

Compton effect

Introduction to Classical and Quantum Physics

Two slits experiment

Entanglement and history of quantum physics

Wave function

The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle

An experiment with a bullets

An experiment with waves

An experiment with electrons

Wave particle duality

The Schrodinger Wave Equation

The probability of wave function

Strength of wave function

Quantum spin and probability amplitude

The state of a system and revisited two slit experiment

Now the most important thing is that if you don't like the course then you can take your money back and if you like and this course is helpful for you then please please write your point of view about the course. Hope you have understand that what I am saying.

SECTIONS IN THIS COURSE

There are total 12 sections in this course which are separated according to their titles. Each sections contains proper number of videos in which instructor explains the fundamental concepts of quantum mechanics and its applications. Sections 1 is the introduction about quantum mechanics while remaining sections are the complete description of quantum mechanics.

GLOBAL DEMAND OF THIS COURSE

This is very rising topic in today physics. All the concepts in theoretical physics based on quantum mechanics. The course have prepared according to the need and deficiency of students. Students search many websites and You Tube but they fail to find the complete course in quantum mechanics. So this is really one of the distinct course on any online platform. I hope that my efforts to designed this course will be encouraged and it will be helpful for every students in quantum world.

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

It is not like that I have wasted the time anywhere in the course. I am giving you the genuine course contents presentations. So I promise you that you will not waste your money. Also Udemy has 30 day money back guarantee and if you feel that the course is not like that you were looking, then you can take your money back.

WHAT PEOPLE ASK ABOUT MY COURSES

Here are some review about my courses by the students.

1- Brava Man: Superb course!!

The instructor is very knowledgeable and presents the Quantum Physics concepts in a detailed and methodical way.

We walked through aspects like doing research and implementation via examples that we can follow in addition, to actual mathematical problems we are presented to solve .

2- Manokaran Masikova: This is a good course to learn about quantum mechanics from basic and he explained with example to understand the concept.

3- Dr B Baskaran: very nice to participate in the course and very much interesting and useful also.

4- Mashrur Bhuiyan: Well currently i am an Engineering student and i forgot the basics of my calculus . but this course helped me to get a good understanding of differentiation and integration. Overall all of the teaching method is good.

5- Kaleem Ul Haq: Really a great explanations and each step have explain well. I am enjoying this course. He is familiar instructor in calculus. I have seen many lectures of this instructor before taking this course.

Who this course is for:

Students of Quantum Physics

Screenshots

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/6c5431a9491158aed2d8c2f7af2d4011/k2an1.Quantum.Physics.and.Time.Travel.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/0e2ef843d044f1974d0e8d971a023ee6/k2an1.Quantum.Physics.and.Time.Travel.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/C851A79228B37E9/k2an1.Quantum.Physics.and.Time.Travel.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/C61D2A76489BF4E/k2an1.Quantum.Physics.and.Time.Travel.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/Ce15D4c156944943/k2an1.Quantum.Physics.and.Time.Travel.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/4a4C46c8287519b9/k2an1.Quantum.Physics.and.Time.Travel.part2.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws