Вернуться   Бухгалтерский форум www.nado.in > Различный софт > Различный софт

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 26.03.2020, 10:11   #25771
mitsumi1
Местный

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
mitsumi1 пока не определено
По умолчанию Microsoft Access Complete MS Access Mastery for Beginners (Updated)

Microsoft Access: Complete MS Access Mastery for Beginners (Updated)
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.24 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 53 lectures (7 hour, 9 mins) | Language: English
Beginning Microsoft Access mastery. Design Access databases from scratch. For Access 2010, Access 2013, and Access 2016.

What you'll learn

At the end of this course, you will be able to create a simple DATABASE in Access from scratch.
You will know how to create and modify TABLES in Access.
You will know how to create FORMS for enter data into your tables.
You will know how to create QUERIES to ask questions of your Access database.
You will know how to create REPORTS for sharing and presenting your data in a clear, professional way.

Requirements

You just need to have a PC, basic computer skills and an installed copy of Microsoft Access on your computer.
You don't need any previous experience with MS Access or Excel.
This course starts at the very beginning.

Description

Welcome to the Access 2016 course.

Thank you so much for joining me.

Do you need to learn Microsoft Access, but feel intimidated or
overwhelmed by the thought of it?

Are you ready to learn a ton of practical, hands on Access skills?

If so, you found the right course!

This course is designed to get you feeling comfortable and confident using Access. It's designed to get you started with the skills you need to organize your data in tables, mine your data using queries, and create clean, professional reports to impress your boss.

Is it the Right Fit?

Will this course be a good fit for you? Well, I designed this course for the beginner who needs to add this course to their list of important job skills. This course is also a good fit for you if you have a little bit of experience with access already, and you're ready to fine tune and expand your skills in an easy, stress-free way.

Skills to Impress Your Boss

While its ultimately up to you, my goal is to give you the skills to impress your boss and hopefully get that raise, promotion, or new job that you deserve.

Start at the Very Beginning

We'll start out with a complete tour of Access and it's tools. Then, I'll show you how to open an Access Database and how to use pre-formatted Access templates provided by Microsoft so you can start right away.

Create a Database from Scratch

I'll walk you through creating a complete Access database from scratch.

I'll show you how to create tables and connect those tables to each other using relationships.

I'll show you how to mine your data using queries, how to create forms so users can enter data into your database, and how to create custom reports so you can impress your boss.

I'll also share insights and productivity tips along the way.

Let's Get Started!

Are you ready to take your productivity and hopefully even your job prospects to the next level? Let's get started with Access 2016.

Who this course is for:

Anyone who needs to learn Microsoft Access, but might be intimidated or feel overwhelmed by it.r
This course is for students brand new to Access.
This course is also for students who have some experience with Access or Excel and need to learn more about Access.
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/081c5402568152d8a6a435b71a20aa08/rzt4f.Microsoft.Access.Complete.MS.Access.Mastery.for.Beginners.Updated.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/73ECF794ED16CD0/rzt4f.Microsoft.Access.Complete.MS.Access.Mastery.for.Beginners.Updated.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/C37191202e740ef5/rzt4f.Microsoft.Access.Complete.MS.Access.Mastery.for.Beginners.Updated.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
mitsumi1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 26.03.2020, 10:13   #25772
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Microsoft Word (2020) - The complete Word Master Course!

Microsoft Word (2020) - The complete Word Master Course!
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 962 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 72 lectures (2 hour, 31 mins) | Language: English
Become a PRO in Microsoft Word. No matter if you are using Microsoft Word 2010, Word 2013, Word 2016 or Word 2019!

What you'll learn

Create pretty much any document you like (your limit is your imagination)
Impress your next employer with a top professional resume
Learn everything from the BASICS TO ADVANCED functions
Start with basics like creating a new document or arranging the screen to work comfortably
Set the Page Layout (Size, Orientation, Margins, ...)
Change the Page Design (Header, Footer, Background Color, Border, Watermarks, ...)
Format text snippets (Font, Size, Color, effects like Shadows, ...)
Format whole Paragraphs (Alignment, Indentation, Tabs, Line Spacing, Lists, ...)
Use Styles to save time and avoid errors
Create a Structure for long documents and use Section and Page Breaks
Insert Pictures, Icons, Tables, Forms and more
Work with "Quick parts"
Create Table of Content, Table of Figures, List of References, ...
Use "Track changes" to correct documents and insert comments
Check for spelling and grammar errors
Export documents as PDF
Build Word Forms

Requirements

A Windows PC or Mac with Microsoft Word installed
ZERO knowledge in using computer software - I will teach you everything you need to know!
The will to become a Word expert.

Description

I will teach you how to master Microsoft Word, so that you will know how to create any Word document while additionally increasing your own value as an employee!

I bet, at some point of your life you had to create a digital text document. Maybe this was a presentation paper, maybe this was a resume for your dream job, maybe this was a contract for your first car.
What if you had the skills to create all those documents professionally from scratch in no time? I'm gonna teach you these skills in my Microsoft Word Master Course, so that you will be able to use them on your next academic paper, application documents or each and every other document you have in mind. After taking this course, you will know how to design professional documents in a short amount of time!
And to impress your next employer, you will also get access to a variety of premium resume designs which will help you to land your perfect job.

"This course is very nice. He starts with pretty common basics. But you also can watch the first lectures, if you are an advanced user of word, because even there might be some tips you dont know yet. And its actually astonishingly easy to watch, as he is talking very clearly and in a appropriate pace.
I am not through the course completely, but i will watch it till the end, to learn all the advanced features i dont know yet."

Why choose me?

My name is Leon Renner, currently teaching over 8.000 students on Udemy and hundreds of thousands more on YouTube.

I believe that if YOU succeed, so do I. This is why over the last 7 years, I continuously created tutorials and lessons to get my students building their resumes, thesis, business plans and more as efficiently and quickly as possible.

I'd love you to join my community and start seeing all the wonderful benefits office skills can bring to your life, too.

And if you don't like what you learn? I offer a 30-day money-back return!

"Great course for getting started quickly in Word. Clear, straight to the point instructions."

So join my Microsoft Word Master Course today and here's what you'll get

Learn about all text-related formatting and how to save your best design ideas in so called "Styles".

Learn how to bring your document alive with objects like images, tables, SmartArts, charts, icons, 3D-images and shapes.

Learn how to handle and structure long documents, like an academic thesis. Make your document your time saver by implementing intelligent Quick Parts and automatically created table of contents / figures and more.

Lessons that have been carefully scripted in advance, so that they are straight to the point and don't waste your time with "talk-arounds".

And that's not all! You will also get my BONUS BUNDLE to keep you motivated through your learning journey.

Normally this entire bundle of extras would cost 140$ for one year's access.

However, if you sign up today, you'll get LIFETIME ACCESS to the course materials, downloads of the course and important updates.

And here is what's in the BUNDLE:

$90 WORTH of professional premium job application templates

$50 WORTH of a years access to my external learning page

24/7 support: via the course forums

And you will get all of this for just one pocket-friendly payment of $64.99.

What have you got to loose?

Why take this course?

Every single video of the course is based on a script that I wrote down at the beginning and the video and the audio have been recorded separately. This ensures, that you only receive the necessary information without all the non-informative talking. The course is short but on the point! And the best part about it: You will find a lot of quizzes and challenges, that will help you improve your skills.

So, what are you waiting for? Start your journey to becoming a PRO!

Who this course is for:

Anyone who wants to learn a skill every Fortune 500 company requires
Anyone who wants to improve his/her knowledge about Microsoft Word and become a Word master
Anyone who wants to be more efficient while doing office work and save up to 90% time
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/2a39d92582266ca415c6b587d67a538b/jn72s.Microsoft.Word.2020..The.complete.Word.Master.Course.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/EDA8831B4291773/jn72s.Microsoft.Word.2020..The.complete.Word.Master.Course.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/d9756ebe91BcF7dd/jn72s.Microsoft.Word.2020..The.complete.Word.Master.Course.rar
Старый 26.03.2020, 10:14   #25773
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию NetBalancer 9.15.2.2276 Multilingual

NetBalancer 9.15.2.2276 Multilingual | 7.6 Mb
NetBalancer is an internet traffic control and monitoring tool designed for Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 (and their server variants) with native x64 support.

With NetBalancer you can:
Set a download and/or upload network priority or limit for any process
Manage priorities and limits for each network adapter separately
Define detailed network traffic rules
Group local network computers and balance their traffic synchronised
Set global traffic limits
Get detailed statistics and totals about your data usage
Show network traffic in system tray

Operating System: Windows 7, 8 and 10 (and their server variants) with native x64 support.

Home Page - [Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/5baa41652e56699e50e64bc5ff286a0f/fcedq.NetBalancer.9.15.2.2276.Multilingual.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/15953ADFAB55F8E/fcedq.NetBalancer.9.15.2.2276.Multilingual.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/43796a8c83e92524/fcedq.NetBalancer.9.15.2.2276.Multilingual.rar
Старый 26.03.2020, 10:16   #25774
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию O&O SafeErase Professional 15.2 Build 45

O&O SafeErase Professional 15.2 Build 45 (x86/x64) | 51 Mb
Your personal photos and confidential documents can easily fall into the wrong hands when you sell, give away or dispose of your old PC or hard drives. Identity theft is now a widespread security threat. This is because clicking on "Delete" does not mean your files are permanently deleted. Even formatting the hard disk is not enough to permanently delete data. O&O SafeErase permanently deletes your confidential files using recognized methods so that a recovery is never possible, not even when using the best file recovery software.

There is a good chance your personal photos or business data will easily fall into the wrong hands whenever you want to sell, give away or dispose of your old computer. This is because clicking on "Delete" doesn't automatically mean your data is irrevocably destroyed. Even formatting the hard disk is not enough to completely destroy your data. O&O SafeErase allows you to permanently delete your data using recognized methods so that a recovery is never possible, not even when using specialized software.

New and enhanced functions
In addition to many minor enhancements, O&O SafeErase includes an analytical tool that scans your computer for temporary and unsafely deleted files. With just a few clicks, you can clean your computer so that unauthorized parties never have a chance to spy out old files for possible misuse. SSDs can also be detected, and deletions made on them will be done sparing resources. Advanced and improved management of reports make using O&O SafeErase even more convenient.

Internet security
When surfing the Internet, your browser usually stores Internet files unnoticed on your hard drive. These files can provide information about websites you've visited or the passwords you've entered. It makes no difference whether it involves cookies, data entered on forms, or browsing history - O&O SafeErase lists all the information saved for each browser you use, and you can then delete them individually or together. Once deleted, nobody will be able to detect your Internet traces and your online accounts are protected from data thieves or hackers. Version 15 supports Microsoft Edge, the successor to Internet Explorer, as well as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox.

Safe erase your entire computer
Deleting the entire computer allows you to permanently delete all confidential files before you dispose of, sell, or give your computer away. All files, settings, applications and the operating system itself are deleted so that a file recovery is impossible. You can be sure that nobody will ever restore your confidential information and misuse it, protecting yourself against identity theft. With O&O SafeErase you can even delete your entire computer without a start medium (e.g. a Boot CD).

Six deletion methods for maximum security
O&O SafeErase allows you to choose from among six different deletion methods. The methods of deletion differ in the number of runs and the type of overwriting process. These methods ensure maximum security, whatever your requirements. In addition to standardized deletion methods of the U. S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) you can also select a complex mathematical method (the Gutmann method), which complies with the highest security levels. In this scientifically approved method of data deletion, corresponding areas of the hard disk are overwritten 35 times using precisely defined rules along with fixed and random values. In this way, O&O SafeErase exceeds even the requirements of the DoD and the BSI. Quick deletion can also be made by just overwriting data with zeros.

SolidErase
As of version 12.3, O&O SafeErase includes the feature SolidErase, which was developed especially for the deletion of SSDs. SolidErase uses resources sparingly and thoroughly so that the data is not recoverable and the SSD is exposed to the least possible strain.

Product features:
"Instant Erase": Selecting files over the context menu prompts a mini-dialog from where deletion can immediately take place
Permanent deletion of files, folders, Memory cards and USB sticks
Delete an entire computer, no boot medium necessary
Delete internet traces and temporary program files
Six methods to permanently delete confidential data
Detailed reports as proof of deletion
Analysis tool to search for unsafe deleted files
Adapted deletion method for SSDs (Solid State Disks) with SolidErase (link to paragraph with further infos)
Enhanced report and activity management
.Net Framework 4.7.1

Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 8

Home Page - [Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/178b1491f0b63d3be703600ce064d30b/cjdjl.OO.SafeErase.Professional.15.2.Build.45.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/11B3AC46A82F96E/cjdjl.OO.SafeErase.Professional.15.2.Build.45.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/b214cde193fc7e4b/cjdjl.OO.SafeErase.Professional.15.2.Build.45.rar
Старый 26.03.2020, 10:17   #25775
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию PowerPhotos 1.7.12 macOS

PowerPhotos 1.7.12 | macOS | 24 mb
PowerPhotos allows you to break up your Photos.app images among multiple Photos libraries, rather than having to store all of them in one giant library. You can easily switch between libraries, or just browse the photos in your libraries directly from PowerPhotos, without having to open each library in Photos.

PowerPhotos also supports searching across all your libraries at once to help track down a particular photo. If you use iCloud Photo Library to sync photos with your other devices, splitting up your library can help save on iCloud storage costs. Use a single library to hold a smaller collection that you sync with iCloud, while keeping the bulk of your photos in separate libraries so they don't take up space on iCloud. PowerPhotos can analyze your libraries for duplicate photos, showing them to you side-by-side and letting you get rid of extra copies of photos that you no longer need

Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
Homepage: [Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/700b674eb4914a327ba458ec3ca53db4/njrzs.PowerPhotos.1.7.12.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/D0FCEE064A2E910/njrzs.PowerPhotos.1.7.12.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/7e78180ee5063243/njrzs.PowerPhotos.1.7.12.rar
Старый 26.03.2020, 10:19   #25776
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Wireless Networking Essential Training

Wireless Networking Essential Training
.MP4, AVC, 1280x720, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 1h 14m | 224 MB
Instructor: Kevin Wallace

Get a broad overview of how wireless networks operate and walk through the steps of setting one up with instructor Kevin Wallace. Kevin discusses wireless LAN design options, wireless standards and security, and more. Kevin also demonstrates how to set up two different types of wireless networks-one using a common consumer-grade router and the other using professional-grade hardware.

Topics include:

Wireless LAN design
Autonomous vs. lightweight access points
Selecting Wi-Fi channels
2.4 GHz and 5 GHz channels
IEEE Wi-Fi standards
Installing an autonomous access point
Installing a lightweight access point
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/3e6f08639ff32e4bfa15cc07bcb80374/4dr9q.Wireless.Networking.Essential.Training.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/BCCEB4C9DF7D309/4dr9q.Wireless.Networking.Essential.Training.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/0b98f2A1bfd5202A/4dr9q.Wireless.Networking.Essential.Training.rar
Старый 26.03.2020, 10:20   #25777
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию YTD Video Downloader Pro 5.9.16.3 Multilingual + Portable

YTD Video Downloader Pro 5.9.16.3 Multilingual + Portable | 10.8/19.6 Mb
YouTube Downloader allows you to download videos from YouTube, including HD and HQ videos, Facebook, Vevo, and dozens of other video sites and convert them to other video formats. The program is easy to use-just specify the URL for the video you want to download and click the Download button. The program also allows you to convert downloaded videos for iPod, iPhone, PSP, Cell Phone, Windows Media, XVid and MP3, or play video that you have previously downloaded or converted.

YouTube Converter Features:

Get High Definition Video
Download High-Def (HD) 1080P videos from YouTube and all other major video streaming sites with YouTube Downloader. Watching HD YouTube videos from your laptop or mobile device with our YouTube converter has never been easier!

Download and Watch Later
Never worry about missing a video, or having to watch YouTube clips on their time. With YouTube Downloader, you can save videos. Our software acts as a YouTube converter as well, and lets you convert YouTube videos easily, viewing them at any time you want!

Converter Works with Most Formats
YouTube Downloader's unique software downloads content from all the major video streaming sites, not only YouTube. It also acts as a YouTube Converter, where you can convert your movie files into any number of formats, including YouTube to MP3, MP4, 3GP, MPEG and even YouTube to AVI. View All.

Watch on Other Devices
When you download YouTube videos using our free YouTube Downloader, it doesn't mean you have to watch them on one device. YouTube Downloader is a video converter that turns files into playable, portable video formats - so you can convert YouTube to iPod, iPhone, PSP and even YouTube to iTunes. View All.

It's Fast and Easy to Use
The YouTube Downloader interface is intuitive and easy to use. Users simply copy and paste a video URL, then click the Download button.

Video Player Integrated
Our free YouTube Converter will also save files onto its extensive database, allowing you to build a player to categorize and sort your favorite videos, just like you would using iTunes!

System Requirements
Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/67534b8e83ca8a05b85167817b371ae4/nu0i2.YTD.Video.Downloader.Pro.5.9.16.3.Portable.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/de61096f31db056d737d01a010868bb2/nu0i2.YTD.Video.Downloader.Pro.5.9.16.3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/2353B4E12604026/nu0i2.YTD.Video.Downloader.Pro.5.9.16.3.Portable.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/3C6A016545311B8/nu0i2.YTD.Video.Downloader.Pro.5.9.16.3.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/8bd75dc93B528aBB/nu0i2.YTD.Video.Downloader.Pro.5.9.16.3.Portable.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/0Cc3d777993265a3/nu0i2.YTD.Video.Downloader.Pro.5.9.16.3.rar
Старый 26.03.2020, 11:03   #25778
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Artifact Interactive Garden Planner 3.7.38

Artifact Interactive Garden Planner 3.7.38 | 144.8 Mb
Design your dream garden with this very easy to use program. Arrange plants, trees, buildings and objects using an easy to use 'drag and drop' interface. Use tools to quickly create paving, paths and fences. Then produce a high quality color print out of your design.

Features:
* Very easy to use interface
* Save and Load your own designs.
* Use a wide range of generic plant shapes to design your garden, so you dont need to be a botanist to use it
* Produce a professional looking print out of your plan
* Use tools to quickly create paving, fences and paths.
* Generate a report of all the plants and objects in your garden
* Create a library of custom plants

System Requirements:
2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
Microsoft® Windows® 10 or Windows 7;
or Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, Professional with Service Pack 3;
or Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (including 64-bit editions) with Service Pack 2;
512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/0d62c6188061ec0d30988bc1642d5c63/xjetm.Artifact.Interactive.Garden.Planner.3.7.38.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/2B615F284D2989B/xjetm.Artifact.Interactive.Garden.Planner.3.7.38.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/0eb5056dBEf84b37/xjetm.Artifact.Interactive.Garden.Planner.3.7.38.rar
Старый 26.03.2020, 11:04   #25779
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Mastering T-shirt Design for Non-Designers 2020

Mastering T-shirt Design for Non-Designers 2020
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.33 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 34 lectures (2 hour, 46 mins) | Language: English

Step-by-Step Guide to Design Bestselling Tshirt For Teespring, Redbubble, Merch by Amazon Or ViralStyle

What you'll learn

Start Eye Catchy T-shirts Design With Free Software & Online Tools
Create Hot-selling Word Cloud Based Design
Make Best-selling T-shirts Design Very Easily
Create Picture Based Design That will Catch The Buyers Attention
Build T-shirt Design By Using Typography
Create Super Cool Shape Base Design
Generate Vector Base T-shirt Design
Making Lots of Exclusive T-shirt Design In Canva
Will Get Unlimited Resources That will Help You A lot
And Much More!

Requirements

A Windows Or Mac Computer With An Internet Connection
And The Most Important Is Your Enthusiasm

Description

My name is Nafiul Alam Nayem, I have over 5 years of t-shirt design experience and I am very much excited to be your instructor. Welcome to the Mastering T-shirt Design Course. You know, T-shirt industry is a multi-billion Dollar industry and in online it's the fastest-growing part of this industry. You can easily sell your T-shirt design on different platforms such as Teespring, Merch by Amazon, Redbubble and other print on design companies. Even you can also work as a T-shirt Designer on any Freelancer marketplace. For example Upwork, Fiverr and so on.

So if you want to learn t-shirt designing from the very beginning to expert then you are in the right place. Actually this course will be perfect for beginners & non designers.

As in this course, I have cleared all the concepts step by step with my best technique and analysis. Because I believe that your satisfaction is my success. Therefore, stay connected for your best result.

Now, go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you on the inside!

Who this course is for:

Anyone Who wants to be a bestseller t-shirt designer
Anyone who wants to sell T-shirts online and be a part of the multi-billion dollar T-shirt industry
Who wants to earn money by selling t-shirts in different platforms. Like Merch by amazon, teespring, redbubble etc.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/ebefbee7d5b5c1b1d16cc041ae4fb5bb/ziirn.Mastering.Tshirt.Design.for.NonDesigners.2020.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/e6b0eab692ecb565494c0e753590052c/ziirn.Mastering.Tshirt.Design.for.NonDesigners.2020.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/9878C536F5DADBA/ziirn.Mastering.Tshirt.Design.for.NonDesigners.2020.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/5DE5BB8CE917086/ziirn.Mastering.Tshirt.Design.for.NonDesigners.2020.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/48f9fa9dA7042Cf6/ziirn.Mastering.Tshirt.Design.for.NonDesigners.2020.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/7090369DCaa61549/ziirn.Mastering.Tshirt.Design.for.NonDesigners.2020.part2.rar
Старый 26.03.2020, 11:06   #25780
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Microsoft Excel - Learn Advanced Excel Lookups & Functions

Microsoft Excel - Learn Advanced Excel Lookups & Functions
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.84 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 50 lectures (4 hour, 54 mins) | Language: English
Amazing advance excel injection that makes you stand out of the crowd. If you are lazy in reporting, excel is for you.

What you'll learn

1. Getting Started: Get familiar with Excel Learn the basic operations and formulas of excel.
2. Excel Basics: You will learn basic concepts in this module which will give you a chance to build a solid foundation.
3. FORMULAS & FUNCTIONS: In-depth lessons on formulas, functions, lookup functions and data validation with Excel
4. WORKING WITH DATA: You will learn all about data organization and data visualization
5. ADVANCED CONCEPTS: You will learn the skills needed to automate, analyze & present Excel data in the most effective manner
While I can't make promises, my goal is to help you get the raise, promotion, or new job that you deserve.

Requirements

Be Able To Understand Simple English Language
This course was created with Excel 2013. But all features will work in Excel 2010, 2013, 2016 ,2007 and further new versions.

Description

Table of Contents

1. Getting Started: Get familiar with Excel Learn the basic operations and formulas of excel.

* Introduction to Excel

* Why should we learn Excel?

* Orientation / Tour

* Interface & Terminology

* Excel worksheets

* Excel Ribbon

* Backstage View

* Quick Access Toolbar

* Keyboard shortcuts

2. Excel Basics: You will learn basic concepts in this module which will give you a chance to build a solid foundation.

* Cell Basics

* Modifying cells/rows/columns

* Basic Cell Formatting

* Cell Number Formats

* Cut, Copy & Paste

* Format Painter

* Personalizing Worksheets

* Multiple worksheets

* Find & Replace

* Sheet Protection

* Printing & Page Layout

* Assignment

3. FORMULAS & FUNCTIONS: In-depth lessons on formulas, functions, lookup functions and data validation with Excel.

* Intro

* Basic Formulas

* Advanced Formulas

* Cell References

* Excel Functions

* Date/Time Functions

* Text Functions

* Financial Functions

* Logical Functions

* Lookup Functions

* Data Validation

* Troubleshooting

* Assignment

4. WORKING WITH DATA: You will learn all about data organization and data visualization.

* Basic tips for working with data

* Freezing panes and view options

* Data sorting

* Data filtering

* Tables

* Charts

* Assignment

5. ADVANCED CONCEPTS: You will learn the skills needed to automate, analyze & present Excel data in the most effective manner.

* Conditional Formatting

* What-If Analysis

* Pivot Tables 1

* Pivot Tables 2

* Pivot Tables 3

* Assignment

Who this course is for:

Students Who All Are Going To Get Enter In Corporate World
A Person Who Want To Learn Advance Concepts Of Excel With Data Analytics At Reasonable Price
Well Established Person In The Job Industry & Want To Make His/Her work More Easy With Advance Concept
Management & Engineering College Students
Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/2f5591e8b2035b498afc868fd63745bb/hz9tc.Microsoft.Excel..Learn.Advanced.Excel.Lookups..Functions.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/510164babb4b1c395ecf1ec0db53332d/hz9tc.Microsoft.Excel..Learn.Advanced.Excel.Lookups..Functions.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/F5BE96BB4C89634/hz9tc.Microsoft.Excel..Learn.Advanced.Excel.Lookups..Functions.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/5B54A5166BAF836/hz9tc.Microsoft.Excel..Learn.Advanced.Excel.Lookups..Functions.part2.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/7fCb8E6bA28F9abe/hz9tc.Microsoft.Excel..Learn.Advanced.Excel.Lookups..Functions.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/Ceb868fa82a89590/hz9tc.Microsoft.Excel..Learn.Advanced.Excel.Lookups..Functions.part2.rar
Старый 26.03.2020, 11:07   #25781
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию NetBalancer 9.15.3.2276 Multilingual

NetBalancer 9.15.3.2276 Multilingual | 7.6 Mb
NetBalancer is an internet traffic control and monitoring tool designed for Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 (and their server variants) with native x64 support.

With NetBalancer you can:
Set a download and/or upload network priority or limit for any process
Manage priorities and limits for each network adapter separately
Define detailed network traffic rules
Group local network computers and balance their traffic synchronised
Set global traffic limits
Get detailed statistics and totals about your data usage
Show network traffic in system tray

Operating System: Windows 7, 8 and 10 (and their server variants) with native x64 support.

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/cec0b3dec2a6a82bdc809ad1e7cb4a3d/v5vr4.NetBalancer.9.15.3.2276.Multilingual.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/DEBA5B8EBFBEDDE/v5vr4.NetBalancer.9.15.3.2276.Multilingual.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/019D919e2e99dd70/v5vr4.NetBalancer.9.15.3.2276.Multilingual.rar
Старый 26.03.2020, 11:09   #25782
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter 1.1.8 Multilingual macOS

NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter 1.1.8 Multilingual | macOS | 8 mb
NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter is a well-designed audio converter for Spotify. It can remove DRM from Spotify music and make it possible to save Spotify music to local computer or play it on your music player. Besides, you can use NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter to convert Spotify music to mp3, aac, flac or wav format according to your need.

With an innovative DRM decrypting technique, NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter can convert at 5X faster speed when converting Spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV format. After conversion, you can get the original quality of Spotify music with ID3 tags preserved. This program can convert any audio which can be played in Spotify. Batch conversion is supported as well. With a simple and concise interface, it's easy and convenient to convert Spotify music. What's more, there is no need for extra hardware or virtual drive. This program will encode Spotify music to mp3, aac, flac or wav while recording.

Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64 bit
Homepage: [Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям . Регистрируйся тут...]

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/a19f0ef38f29bcc9bb88f54d99d1aabb/0a732.NoteBurner.Spotify.Music.Converter.1.1.8.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/DF4FCDFC5F6ECBC/0a732.NoteBurner.Spotify.Music.Converter.1.1.8.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/1e422809853D5a59/0a732.NoteBurner.Spotify.Music.Converter.1.1.8.rar
Старый 26.03.2020, 11:10   #25783
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Permute 3.4.6 Multilingual macOS

Permute 3.4.6 Multilingual | macOS | 58 mb
Video, audio and image files come in many different kinds and shapes, but sometimes you need a specific format since your iPad or DVD player won't play that video. That is what Permute is for - easily convert your media files to various different formats.

Key Features

Easy to Use - built from the ground up, Permute is a perfect example of what a Mac app should be. With a gorgeous interface and drag & drop simplicity no need for complicated options.

Insanely Fast - Permute was engineered to be incredibly fast. Let us take care of the hard stuff. Just select the video format you want and it'll be done faster than you can say "hardware acceleration" - MP4 and HEVC presets now take advantage of your machine's hardware acceleration capabitlities, speeding up HEVC conversions more than 3 times over previous versions of Permute!

PDF Support - Permute 3 now includes support for stitching multiple images into a single PDF.

Everything Included - It doesn't matter if you're converting home movies or processing images. Permute can do it all. We support nearly every format and have plenty of device presets to choose from.

Looks Amazing - Whether you use dark mode or not, Permute will look amazing. Taking advantage of the modern technologies, Permute will even change its icon in dark mode.

Keep the Schedule - Video re-encoding is quite demanding on computer resources. This is why you can now schedule Permute to convert videos e.g. at night when you're not using your computer.

And so much more! - There are so many other great features in Permute - adjust volume of an audio file or an audio track in a video. Batch-resize, rotate and flip images and videos. And more!

Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/7ebfc42dd11833143c3a2b1b460ce9d0/v7zdf.Permute.3.4.6.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/577F6460EC495F4/v7zdf.Permute.3.4.6.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/9a02d73a63812E3b/v7zdf.Permute.3.4.6.rar
Старый 26.03.2020, 11:12   #25784
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию YTD Youtube Downloader 6.15.7

YTD Youtube Downloader 6.15.7 | 20 Mb
YTD is a fast and easy-to-use YouTube Downloader. It helps you to download and convert videos from YouTube and hundreds of other video sites. YTD increases your download speeds by up to 500%.

Download videos from YouTube and hundreds of other video sites
YTD downloads videos from YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Metacafe, and hundreds of other video sites. After downloading your video files, you'll be able to watch them smoothly using any media player, even if you don't have internet access.

Accelerate your downloads
YTD features an advanced download acceleration engine that lets you download videos 500% faster than normal speed.

Download multiple videos at a time
YTD supports simultaneous downloads. It allows you to download more than one video at a time.

Pause and resume downloads
YTD allows you to pause, resume, or cancel your downloads at anytime if you need more connection to perform other important tasks.

YouTube to MP3
YTD allows you to download only audio stream from YouTube, and save it as MP3. You don't need to download the entire video file. The audio stream is small, you can download it within seconds.

Video and audio converter
YTD is also a powerful video/audio converter. It can convert local video/audio files to any format you wish so that they are playable everywhere.

Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/3d4cac81b39f4158683a26e21415c70f/1uzxm.YTD.Youtube.Downloader.6.15.7.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/9E22EFFAF9B5DA6/1uzxm.YTD.Youtube.Downloader.6.15.7.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/82e1acAB5df6f8Dc/1uzxm.YTD.Youtube.Downloader.6.15.7.rar
Старый 26.03.2020, 12:32   #25785
mitsumi1
Местный

По умолчанию Apeaksoft MobieTrans 2.0.18 Multilingual

Apeaksoft MobieTrans 2.0.18 Multilingual | 87 Mb
Professional iOS file transfer software which can safely and easily transfer photos, contacts, etc. between iPhone/iPad/iPod and computer, also between iOS devices.

Transfer iOS Files
As we all know, it seems extremely complicated to transfer data between iOS device and computer via iTunes. It always takes so much time to sync the data with your iPhone/iPad/iPod, even the result is not as expetced. That's the reason why we develop MobieTrans which enables you to transfer any data like photos, music, videos, contacts, SMS, etc. between your iPhone/iPad/iPod and computer without iTunes, it can also transfer data between iOS devices.

Edit iOS Files

Delete
You can delete data such as photos, music, videos, contacts, etc. you want to delete in one click via MobieTrans. You can select one or more items you want to delete. And that's much easier than deleting on iPhone one by one.

RenameRename
MobieTrans enables you to rename your photos, photo albums, contacts, music, videos, etc. on your computer. After renaming, you can find the file you want through the name quickly. That will also make your files look clearer.

De-duplicate (Contacts)
It is an annoying problem when you find your contacts are duplicated. MobieTrans can solve this problem for you. It can scan your iPhone/iPad/iPod and find out the duplicated contacts, then you can select all of them or some of them to delete. You can also merge them into one contact.

System requirements:
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
Processor: 750MHz Intel or AMD
Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB or more
RAM: 512MB or above

Download link:
Код:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/6673cff030c5e04136dd8e305882f593/8zea2.Apeaksoft.MobieTrans.2.0.18.Multilingual.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/C84682E26006D0A/8zea2.Apeaksoft.MobieTrans.2.0.18.Multilingual.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/198c8B607533D282/8zea2.Apeaksoft.MobieTrans.2.0.18.Multilingual.rar
Ответ

Любые журналы Актион-МЦФЭР регулярно !!! Пишите https://www.nado.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=12191 или на электронный адрес pantera@nado.ws